Instagantt

Compare Instagantt to Similar Solutions

Instagantt Reviews

Ask Instagantt a Question
Showing 14 Instagantt reviews
Instagantt review by Liliana S.
Liliana S.

"Very good application to graph your daily tasks"

What do you like best?

Instagantt is a great application that synchronizes with Asana to graph your projects in Gantt charts or lists. With this totally online software, you register with your Asana account and your projects and tasks are automatically synchronized. Instagantt allows me to follow the daily work of each project assigning the dates and those responsible for each of them. The ease to change the dates in the calendar is very comfortable and I can also manage each term very quietly. I like how I can drag and drop the tasks, besides the color coding is very valuable to organize the stages in each project.

What do you dislike?

Maybe I would like a way to prioritize tasks. And it would be good to have a system of alerts that can be customizable and determine the types of notifications and to whom these alerts are sent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Instagantt offers competitive prices on your application, it pays to pay for your subscription. I recommend any person or project department that uses Instagantt and will not be disappointed. If you synchronize with Asana you can get more out of it.

With Instagantt we manage our time in daily tasks and in the projects we carry out. Thanks to this application we improve the productivity and efficiency in each section of the project, since we can preview in your diagrams the expectation of time that is expected before executing the project. Instagantt has become one of the most valuable tools we have in the department.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Instagantt
Instagantt review by Angel A.
Angel A.

"Fabulous Gantt charts synchronized with Asana"

What do you like best?

The synchronization with Asana is the best, it is perfect as you change a date in a task in Asana and it changes automatically in the gantt diagram, being able to evaluate the progress of the stage or project and follow the timeline. With this, the application is paid for itself.

The alerts allow me to be aware of the completion of a task. To be able to put a color to each phase is great because I can easily visualize the achievement of the objectives. The tree view is also very useful.

Exporting the Gantt in images allows you to send it to the clients in an initial phase of the project so that they can know the development of the same and the times.

What do you dislike?

For all it offers there is not much negative I can say about Instagantt. Perhaps they can improve the system of alerts and notifications, so that they can be configured at each stage of the project or in the middle of one of them.

I would like better integration with mobile devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trust Instagantt to follow your daily tasks, you will not regret it. For users with basic needs, it perfectly fulfills its objective. Maybe you need other more powerful tools if you need a more precise budget tracking.

The tracking over time of my assigned tasks is the greatest benefit I get from Instagantt. My memory is simply bad and I need this tool to be aware of the goals.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Instagantt review by Carlos  M.
Carlos M.

"Excellent task viewer"

What do you like best?

It is a very fascinating web application that allows you to create a Gantt chart, schedule tasks in a schedule and configure start dates and dependency lines.

It has helped me plan visually, project plans with my team.

I love that it allows a free registration and has connectivity with another great project manager called Asana.

With this application we help teams to achieve their objectives and collaborate more efficiently.

The great thing that allows to redesign key processes, integrate teams and implement Asana throughout the organization.

What do you dislike?

The most difficult section that I see here is that only in the free version allows up to 30 days. After that, a certain amount of money must be paid, which is a considerable sum.

Additionally, I have only seen language in English, it is not multilanguage. But since I have worked with her for a long time, it seems to me in general terms very well.

I have nothing more to add as a negative

Recommendations to others considering the product

The recommendations would be to evaluate the cost - impact obtained at the time of acquiring it.

As mentioned above, this tool is somewhat expensive but very productive. Advances can be obtained almost immediately. But as always the expenses have to be calculated

With this tool we have improved the performance and capacity of the work team. It shows by the way in which the programmed activities are finished on time.

It also allows to evaluate individually and download reports to know the performance in each project.

Instagantt review by Antonio O.
Antonio O.

"Instagantt, a fundamental tool to project your activities."

What do you like best?

Its easy use complements the integrity of each action you can perform within this platform, you can access, create and organize your projects, add activities and share them with your work group, establishing any additional assignment. It is surprising that this application can be linked to others to improve its performance and reinforce each action it contains.

What do you dislike?

Instagantt contains what we have been placing in a long time and we keep working in conjunction with other similar applications, however, this has had certain failures to have it integrated into some mobile devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Instagantt will give you that freshness to keep track of your activities as well as your tasks, all projects will be well oriented with this application, your organization will have the best channels to perform an appropriate management. I recommend it.

The similarity of instagantt to other applications that we have previously used has been elementary to have a constant and easy follow-up with this product. Has significantly reinforced each level of communication of the company to carry out each assigned activity this has brought many benefits to get ahead in every project that we have raised within the company.

Instagantt review by Roberto  S.
Roberto S.

"The best Gantt charts to organize your time"

What do you like best?

Instagantt is the best tool to graph the diagrams and organize your Asana tasks, it is amazing how the two applications are integrated and the ease to move the times of each task created in the project.

The ability of the tool to show the critical path of the project and how to vary the colors depending on the phase is very useful. The tree structure is great to manage each task and subtask, with this being aware of each phase without any discomfort. It's great that when you set a date at any time during the project, all the others adjust to this new change automatically.

The functionality to export an image in various formats (.png is very useful) of the project tracking is amazing to make presentations on slides.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about this tool. Maybe the graphical interface could be more intuitive or more showy, however this is not an extremely negative point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully recommend this tool, whether it is with Asana or independently. Improve exponentially the monitoring of projects within your company. It is a great tool.

With Instagantt I can follow each project in which I am involved with the timeline and set priorities for each future task in Asana. It is of vital importance for me to know the steps to follow in each project and with this software I can do it more quickly and optimally.

Instagantt review by User

"Great Experience!!"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of the Gantt Charts and more importantly, the feedback from the team at Instagantt. They are wonderful at responding to suggestions and accepting your feedback

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of things that I'd like to see updated within the next few iterations of the software that would really set it apart from others. First, I'd like to see recurring tasks. With much that I do, tasks are repetitive weekly things, and being able to set those to repeat would be fantastic. Second, I'd like for any tasks that are not due for a given number of days (user setting) not to appear on the Gantt chart or in the task list to help reduce clutter. Third, the ability to resort Projects would be fantastic. Fourth, I'd like to be able to move tasks between projects and even between Workbooks. And finally, it woudl be great to create custom folders to see multiple projects of your choosing within the folder you create. There is currently an 'All Projects' folder, but you cannot customize which projects you see in this folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd try it out...it works great for most of our needs and the development team at Instagantt is very responsive to suggestions, so I feel that they will continue to improve the product to meet our needs.

The ability to see work tasks across my team is extremely beneficial. It serves as a form of 'visual' communication for the team. We have worked in task silos for a very long time and Instagantt gives us the ability to see the work that each team member is doing.

Instagantt review by James M.
James M.

"From the best graphics tools on the market"

What do you like best?

Instagantt is an easy to use, clean and very powerful tool to plan my marketing projects. The software is completely online and allows you to drag and drop each task and sub-task so that everything is done in minutes. In addition, the interface is beautiful and well developed. The Gantt software allows me to work with my marketing team, assign a task and leave some comments there.

Instagantt allowed me to keep a daily check on my basic tasks. It is a very powerful tool to organize your projects, regardless of your area of work. The most outstanding features of this app are:

-Alerts / Notifications

-Monitoring capacity

-Codification of color

-Follow-up of dependence

-Drag and drop

-Tracking milestones

-Track of progress

-Administration of tasks

What do you dislike?

It can be intimidating at first, especially to know all its characteristics. And I miss the templates to start working with more information in the plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Instagantt has allowed me to improve the skills of my organization, especially because I can trust that, for now, I forgot to complete a specific task. It has allowed me to fulfill my projects and make sure I follow every step. I would highly recommend it.

Instagantt is a fundamental tool in my marketing team. We all got used easily and we were able to adapt our work processes to plan visually with this tool. Thanks to Instagantt, our projects are much more organized and each of my team knows what to do.

Instagantt review by Ramon T.
Ramon T.

"Instagantt integration and project diagrams"

What do you like best?

What I like most about instagantt is the vision it gives you when evaluating which stage of your project you are in, this because this tool allows you to graphically appreciate the status or progress of your projects as well as the times of execution of each of its phases, all this reflected in the form of a gantt chart, this is due to its number, plus the best of all is that it integrates seamlessly with asana (which is the best project manager that exists actualement) in this way instagantt shows you a diagram of everything that is already predefined or pre-established in Asana, for that reason I love having worked with this wonderful tool

What do you dislike?

The truth is that I can not complain about a tool like instagantt since it has helped me a lot at the time of carrying out my projects, the tool works very, very well and there is nothing that I have to change, just like this is very good, in fact I doubt that there are applications of its kind that can be equated to instagantt, for example agantty that is also widely used, I used it once to establish a comparison between one and the other and the truth is that instagantt seemed to me extremely superior , starting with the fact that agantty does not allow integration with any other tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

The recommendation is to install instagantt and asana and check the way in which they are integrated and complement each other to make their projects easier.

At corporate level instagantt will give great solutions for example at the time of making a presentation to inform on the progress of a project there will be no better tool than instagantt since people seeing things in a graphic way understand them better, and this is what they instigate. achieves with its users, besides that by allowing its integration with asana these tools together are very powerful

Instagantt review by Carlos M.
Carlos M.

"Project Advances with Instagantt"

What do you like best?

Instagantt is a very powerful tool, that allows to visualize your projects in a graphical way in the form of Gantt diagram in this way you will be able to validate if these chords or in fulfillment to what are the delivery times of the same ones and you can also visualize that As advanced or backward these with your projects, besides all this, the tool is very easy to use, and its interface is very nice for its users, reason why many people worldwide use this wonderful and powerful tool

What do you dislike?

There is nothing wrong that I can say about Instagantt because in my opinion the tool works in an excellent and optimal way, besides at least it has helped me to organize myself better with my projects to be able to meet the established times and in this way can avoid R problems at work, since in the past I happened a lot that I was assigned a project and took a bit lightly and at the time of delivery there was always something that I was missing or something with some detail, but since I organized with INSTAGANTT stop suffering and St

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is to try Instagantt and see how easy it is to measure and meet the times of their projects to measure the progress of the same

At corporate level Instagantt provides an incomparable solution in terms of what is the graphics of the projects, since being able to visualize these in the form of diagram is easier to validate the status of each of its stages or phases and the times when you have to enter Egar each of them, also the tool allows a perfect integration with the Asana tool, which allows its users to visualize the projects and predefined in asana graphically in instagant, at least in my case this is a marvel as I have Used both tools

Instagantt review by Jose P.
Jose P.

"Graficando Proyectos con Instagantt"

What do you like best?

Instagantt is a novel tool, complete and very simple to use that in particular I like to use, because it allows you to appreciate graphically the status of your projects, as well as the progress and execution times that you handle. in the project in general as in the various stages of these projects, additionally something wonderful that has this great tool, is the integration you have with Asana, that is, instagantt will allow you to visualize in a graphic way the projects that you are executing or have executed with Asana

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to review negative aspects about applications that were designed for a specific function and fulfill that function in its entirety and in an excellent way, this is the case of instagantt, besides being a web tool does not require any type of installation, what if is required is a good copnexion to the internet, this way you can plan your projects or next steps to be followed in them, having a clear vision of this, thanks to the help of instgantt that shows you in a graphic way in a way gantt diagram, for all the above expressed I can conclude by stating, that there is nothing that I dislike of this wonderful tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

The recommendation in this case is that they implement instagantt in conjunction with asana so they can take their projects in a more efficient and orderly manner and can have a better vision of them

In terms of corporate problems at the project level, they always come out, non-compliance with delivery times, bad structuring of the same, some team member is late with an activity and this delays the rest of the group, with Instagantt in together with Asana, we have forgotten these common problems, since we have allowed these tools to define structures of real projects, assign tasks to responsible employees and place project managers as followers of these tasks and when plotting them you can see progress, and next dates of deliveries, what allows to work in favor of those dates and to fulfill all the established

Instagantt review by Eduardo T.
Eduardo T.

"Poderosa herramienta para diagramar tus tareas"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Instagantt is its easy implementation and integration with Asana, this allows me to visualize my tasks in the timeline, being able to move a date and the software automatically changes the rest of the activities in the timeline. With this I can plan daily, weekly and monthly all the executive cycles of a project facilitating the management and monitoring of the project.

The interface is super eye-catching and intuitive, which improves when viewing tasks and following the most optimal path to achieve the goal.

It's great how you can have a percentage progress control with each task completed and even be able to manage alerts for team members in case a deadline is close to completion.

What do you dislike?

I have not got something that I do not like, Instagantt works perfectly in its web interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trust Instagantt if you need your Gantt diagrams easily and with easy access, just enter with the Asana user you have available the timeline of your projects. With reduced costs you can have a complete and perfect version for your business.

Facilitating daily tasks is the greatest benefit I have obtained with Instagantt allowing me to organize the time invested in each project and assigning the necessary resources for its execution.

The follow-up of projects is also another important benefit that we have obtained in the company with this software since you can have everything well organized and only modify in Asana this is automatically synchronized.

Instagantt review by User

"Helps me keeps track of my daily tasks"

What do you like best?

Instagantt is by far the most powerful tool I have used for time and tasks organization. I like the how flexible it is, and how easy it is to creat, manage and mark tasks on different projects.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the ability to choose whether or not to have display and notify me of my due uncompleted tasks.

Instagantt allows me to follow the timeline of each project I am involved with. It is very important for me to follow each tasks and activity belonging to each project my team is involved with.

Instagantt review by Administrator

"Best asana/PM tool plug-in yet"

What do you like best?

Instagannt gives me the ability to see my entire team's workload in one view as well as shift timelines, scope, budget all in one place.

What do you dislike?

It's a little clunky and hard to figure out how to use at first, and the sync feature can sometimes glitch, but with careful clicking and some patience it works.

Asana as our PM tool doesn't have a great timeline or gannts feature which is a big problem when scoping large, complex projects with detailed timelines. Instagannt fixes that.

Instagantt review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Essential for waterfall Asana projects"

What do you like best?

The workload view is excellent for planning resources across multiple projects.

What do you dislike?

Needing to manually create public snapshots before external users can see the updated chart.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using Asana then this tool is essential in setting out dates for dependent tasks. It's free to get started and if you need the paid plan it's well worth the money.

Use this tool for producing project plans for projects as well as resource load.

Learning about Instagantt?

* We monitor all Instagantt reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Instagantt to Similar Solutions