InsideView Insights Reviews & Product Details

AP
What do you like best?

Everyone has access to the same company information, so our records become more consistent & accurate. We are also able to pull the information from Inside View into our CRM records, making them more accurate as well. The information on people is really rich, and often provides better information than other resources. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the tabs along the top opened w/in the first page vs. having to open a whole new browser window. I know there is more functionality available - and I just haven't had the time to dig into it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think this is a terrific resource that is right in the record, where the sales reps are looking. They won't turn to Google and find some random information, instead, everyone has access to the same information. You can easily sync specific fields so that your account records have better, more robust & accurate information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inconsistent information -- we had people (for example) when assigning leads each using different information sources to make a decision. Now everyone has the same information, right at their fingertips. People don't doubt decisions, or at least better understand the decision that was made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

InsideView Insights Overview

What is InsideView Insights?

InsideView helps businesses drive rapid revenue growth by empowering business leaders to discover new markets, target and engage the right buyers, and manage customer data quality. Our AI-based B2B data and intelligence platform delivers the industry’s most relevant and reliable buyer signals and, combined with InsideView’s data expertise and best-in-class customer support, is trusted by the world’s best performing companies.

InsideView Insights Details

InsideView gathers real time, social and business sales intelligence from more sources than any competitor, by far, and delivers it right into your sales rep's desktops and mobile devices - online or inside your CRM.

Effective B2B data and intelligence allows the entire revenue-driving team to have a unified view of the market. InsideView is unique in delivering products across the revenue funnel for marketing, sales, and operations teams. Over 20,000 companies utilize InsideView's data and intelligence to be more relevant to their market, improving conversion rates and achieving higher levels of engagement.

InsideView is also natively integrated into all of the leading Sales and Marketing Automation systems, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SAP Cloud for Customer, Oracle Fusion, Marketo, Eloqua, Netsuite, SugarCRM, and more. Most importantly, InsideView's customers see tangible results and real ROI from their investment, and every InsideView employee is focused on ensuring every customer's success.

InsideView Technologies, Inc.
2005
San Francisco, CA
@insideview

InsideView Insights Videos

InsideView Insights Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the InsideView Insights community
Have you used InsideView Insights before?

InsideView Insights Reviews

Showing 720 InsideView reviews
Already have InsideView Insights?
Social Spaces Business Development Specialist
What do you like best?

The idea of building a watchlist is helpful because it allows for a centralized location of all of the prospect’s company news. The ability to personalize news according to acquisitions or changes in company leadership is ideal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that information on some of my prospect’s companies was not available. I like that you could quickly get a sense of the company from one centralized location. However, I think the company summaries could be more concise and simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

InsideView provided helpful information during my internship. As we were dealing with over 150 prospects, we were able to use InsideView to learn more about our prospects and their companies. The language that I used in my personalized emails came from company information found in InsideView. Using LinkedIn connect help me further personalize prospect’s emails based on what they care about in terms of the business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The integration with my Dynamics 365 is a huge time saver for our staff. We can very quickly add accounts to our CRM, research individuals who work with the company, and get notifications on important updates about that company. Our sales team uses the data provided to identify key stakeholders as well as how we may support them in their companies various needs.

The customer support is incredible. They are very fast to respond and have always helped resolve my problem within 24 hours and a single call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, we use it daily and wouldn't be without it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We maintain accurate account data in our CRM using Insights and the benefits are many. Specifically the time we save researching new companies and locating key stakeholders in those companies to connect with. Updates sent via email to our sales team about their key accounts give them topics to open up conversations with key stakeholders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the user experience of insideview - its clean, easy to understand, and organized in a way that allows me to pinpoint specific areas of the account that I want to research further. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't always have insideview access within salesforce, that may be more of an internal configuration or bug issue but it would be helpful to know who to speak with about that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't be shy to explore the other tabs within the product. There is a lot if information you can extract and time you can save by leveraging the data surfaced in IV Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

InsideView is helping me save time by consolidating various research topics into a single place. Typically I would have 50 tabs open, trying to figure out what websites to gather information from that are accurate, etc. but IV filters out a lot of the additional time spent researching and qualifying the quality of information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

When we work with InsideView, they are always extremely helpful, courteous and ultra responsive. I love working with the team at InsideView! In addition to working with the team the product is stellar, providing top notch data and integrations. They're constantly improving the experience making it an invaluable tool for both me and the companies I work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the tool can be a little clunky, but they're constantly making improvements so it's easy for me to overlook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can't go wrong with the team at Insideview. They're insightful, and always helpful. I always feel like when we work together, it's like working with friends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We usually go to InsideView for sales and marketing intelligence and data integrity. Their data is highly reliable making it reliable for our teams to use. Additionally, the staff at InsideView is extremely knowledgeable and helpful whenever we have questions or need support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the Build A List feature that is provided on the platform. It gives the ability to create and save lists based on the parameters a user sets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the information, to a lesser extent, is outdated. This could also be because I live in a smaller city. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend Sales people to use this platform as it gives the opportunity to get to the right target market in a much shorter time. With the ability to create the needed parameters - from # of employees in a particular organization to annual revenue - it provides the flexibility a sales person needs. It is also important to note that InsideView is a great supplement to what you may already be using, but it can also be used as a replacement to it. At the end of the day, it provides you with a lot of information, so it is the user's job to know how to filter the information so it pertains to how you need to be able to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest benefit I have found in using InsideView is the ability to create parameters that are relevant to my industry. I have been able to create partnerships with companies as I was able to "weed" them out from a lot of other companies that would have taken me a while to look at and evaluate if I were to do it manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inside Sales Account Executive
What do you like best?

Let's get down to the basics, I need prospects' information, such as, direct dials, email addresses, financial data, latest trends in the industries, etc. InsideView delivers the information I need to accomplish my goals. Also, the "wrong information" tab is very helpful which allows you to notify their IT to perform research on questionable data. Furthermore, build a list is sweet and helps you stay update to date on your targeted list of companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you have a concern, the IT support team will respond within 24-48 hours. I truly enjoyed this tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simply stated, it works. As I mentioned earlier, I need prospects data and InsideView provides the information. On several occasions in the past week, I obtained valuable data (contact's direct dial) which lead to a warm conversation and meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed using Inside View because it was very convenient for my routine. I liked starting off my day checking the news about the company's I am searching for and seeing some unique insights about what's going on. Sometimes Google has a lot of noise and doesn't give you exactly what you need. The inside view gives you everything you need for a company in one click. It's very convenient, saves time, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of any negatives. Maybe some emails from the company about tips and tricks on how to use Inside View best would be great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's super user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps minimize my research time from an estimate of 2 hours to 5 minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Intern
What do you like best?

My leads list was outdated and Inside View helped me find most of the information I needed to make calls and send emails. It was also nice to check out news from the industry and company I was reaching out to in order to personalize introductions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were a lot of people with the same name and looking for the right individual who is at a new company took up extra time. For example, there are 14 Nicholas Thackray's. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm using it to find recent contact information and watch industry/company-related news stories. Moving forward I will use it to find prospects based on my buyer persona. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Rental Sales Executive
What do you like best?

One of my favorite parts of InsideView is utilizing the family tree option. I love being able to discover other entities/subsidiaries of a company before I meet with them. This has helped me uncover greater opportunities and find more connections to get my foot in the door with my targeted prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few companies that I have searching in the discovery center that are missing but overall the program is great and all established companies are able to be found. I have also found that some of the decision makers are definitely dated. Recently, I was calling on a prospect and the decision maker I was calling had been retired 5 years but was still listed in InsideView. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool that has help uncover countless opportunities! Integrates perfectly with our CRM and has helped my teammates and myself uncover a huge amount of opportunities we wouldn't of know about without the program. A great example of this- I discovered an industry that has had a huge need for the service I sell since the start of COVID, and with the help of InsideView, I was able to uncover a ton of other companies I had never even heard of in my territory/region. This helped me find a ton of new prospects and my amount of closed accounts increased thanks to the list builder. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Just to name a few: finding out a company's headquarters, quick & easy way to find revenue, getting a list of decision makers that may not all be publicly listed elsewhere, running lists to target industries I have had success with during these times, etc. A great example of this- I discovered an industry that has had a huge need for the service I sell since the start of COVID, and with the help of InsideView, I was able to uncover a ton of other companies I had never even heard of in my territory/region. This helped me find a ton of new prospects and my amount of closed accounts increased thanks to the list builder. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

'Call Prep', 'Challenges' and 'Trends' insight for the respective prospect accounts - provides information to engage prospects during conversations. It is a game-changer for me as it gives me a list of bite-size information/questions to pepper throughout my conversation with the prospects. With this information, I have found from experience that it gave me more confidence during the conversation with the prospects. As a result, I'm often treated more as a trusted and respected business partner to the prospects.

The family tree of organizations is particularly useful for targeting enterprise accounts that often come with convoluted company shareholding structures.

Regularly scrubbed email and phone numbers of prospects. The verified direct-dial mobile number is GOLD. You may be able to get some of these elsewhere by paying extra with a separate standalone service. Having this integrated has improved my workflow, saving time from switching in and out of different apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The overall UI is modern and clean. Though the fonts used sometimes come off too 'clean' and 'modernist' like. It sure looks pretty (and I love pretty things!), though when I use it for a longer stretch of time, I find that I need to rest my eyes a little. I'm no UX expert, probably they have to balance between squeezing in as much usable information as possible vs minimizing scrolling for the user.

The search result presentation / algorithm could be better. Sometimes I had to scroll down the result list to locate the companies that I was searching for.

Provide filtering options to the search result to help me narrow down the search results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Save me time:

- by shortening company research time from 20+ mins to less than 10 mins for large ICP accounts: mid-market to enterprise.

- integrated contact research without jumping out of InsideView to do it in a separate app.

- includes prospect verified emails and direct dial numbers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The fact that you can find information on the relevant people in industry. I havent found any website else that has the a greater directory of people its actually very nice to be able to find everyone in a single website. You can even run profiles on complete companies and smaller or smallish companies that dont have an online directory or presence but can be great customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometime the information is incomplete or not up to date but linkedin links are offered to do more research. The search function needs more filters for accuracy, certain small companies can be hard to find but once you find them there is no other place where you could find the information you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Few tools like this out there. The search feature is not 100% comprehensive but pretty accurate in the search bar. What you need to do to find the person you need to find is to find the company first and then search within the company, always be wary for alias of the person you are looking for, a guy that calls himself "chuck" might be known as Charles formally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am finding contact information for updating business contacts. I am also using it for prospecting as you can identify key players and decision makers . I also use it to find phone number information to contact people that used to be business contacts but not any more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

its very easy to use and provide the information a sales person needs to go after new accounts. You can also set up alerts to keep you informed about your target accounts and Customers. I can search for people by specific roles in a company and then export the names to Excel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its probably our set up but an easy way to get data into Salesforce. I am exporting data and then entering what I need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My IT group picked the product but I like it....its easy to use. They provided training and it works! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I could not find a contact in LinkedIn so I used InsideView, picked the department I thought he was in and typed his first name. It found him and gave me all the information I needed. Understand other people in a group that may have input on a decision. Company information like Rev and Employees in one easy spot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

InsideView is an easy to use tool with a user friendly intuitive interface; the ability to integrate with Salesforce makes it even better - this saves A LOT of time previously spent on manually looking up data on company websites to verify addresses, phone #'s etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No big dislikes here aside from the usual lack of "depth" of data when it comes to small-mid size businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great tool for Sales/LeadGen/DemandGen/Marketing teams to use in order to augment their "data" gathering efforts; also a nice way to learn more about your clients and their businesses so that you are able to engage with them in more impactful and meaningful ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

InsideView helps us obtain fairly accurate contact and company data which assists our pre-sales, sales and consultant teams throughout the selling and account management lifecycle. By utilizing the data found in InsideView, it allows us to augment and/or update some of the key data fields on our account and prospect records. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the company overview and the insights tab can be quite helpful. Sometimes when existing technologies are available we use them often for research before reaching out to prospects. The integration with Salesforce allows us to have an InsideView window at the account level and see relevant information about our customer. Trends are super helpful in just understanding some of the challenges they may face. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be out of date and a little inaccurate capturing subsidiaries and parent companies. I also find some of the prep call questions to be generic Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get this integrated with your CRM. These products as standalone tools are great, but their true power starts to unleash itself when its integrated into the CRM's we manage Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Today I use InsideView for account research, competitive landscape and for company news I can use in my prospecting. It's important find the connections via other integrations that might help get introductions or relevant references. InsideView creates a fairly comprehensive view which reduces my time for research. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

InsideView is easy to integrate into our CRM (SalesForce) enabling me to gain a reasonable level of insight about my client or prospect's employment status and recent publicly available information about their employer. There is also a mechanism to update my SalesForce information with updated or augmented (e.g., e-mail, telephone, company address) with a click of a button though at times it is not always current since our clients tend to move relatively frequently to other companies. If the lead or contact is not in the InsideView database you can either add it, or go to their search function and see if it is discoverable by exploring company contacts. I can also find additional contacts by searching on job title within a company using various filter functions to narrow or broaden my search for new leads. I have found it to be very helpful and recommend it for business development purposes, which is the extent to which we have used it.

Set-up and onboarding was very helpful and customer support has always been very responsive. I find the price to be reasonable for what I get out of InsideView. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

InsideView is only as good as its information sources and while good, there are a number of occasions where a known contact in the company cannot be found in InsideView's database and I have to add it manually (which also contributes to InsideView's keeping their database current via community support - not a bad thing). I would have liked if I could download lists of new leads or contacts into a separate database without incurring an additional cost, but there are limitations I suppose to everything, but to me it is a limitation and a cost that seems to be a bit much for something I think should be part of my base package. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead development and contact information and insights to augment my CRM information. We have gained new leads that we otherwise would not find without a lot of mining of disparate sources like LinkedIn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Account Executive
What do you like best?

LI Contact export to Salesforce, News alerts, org charts, and turnaround time on updating records. For example, when researching a prospect's website, using the InsideView plug-in...I was able to see a story about expansion and new hiring. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing outside of the space's limitations to get the most accurate data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Acquisition announces & PR releases. Great that I don't have to setup my own Google Alerts for companies in my sales territory. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

Love the insights that I get right inside of Salesforce, contacts, news, competitive intelligence, and industry information about each account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are contacts missing however that is in every system like this. So for the most partner I'm actually getting more in insideview because of all of the competitive, news and industry information beyond the contacts. Insideview not only helps me gain access but once I'm in an account help in the sales preparation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I found insideview to provide more information than their competitors who only provide contacts. The SFDC integration is so much better. I was so happy with my switch from zoominfo to Insideview! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Intelligence information all in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like being able to export the company and industry summaries to PDF to share with the account team post sale. It helps us onboard delivery team members who may or may not have relevant industry experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Dynamics is very pull vs. push. I have to remember to manually click the sync vs. potential updates/changes being pushed to me for review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Invest is seamlessly integrating it with other enterprise tools your team already uses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data gathering. It's nice to be able to quickly pull publicly relevant financial information and industry context in the process of qualifying leads and in shaping proposals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

What I like most is the ease with which you can quickly learn how to efficiently navigate InsideView. After using the software for just a few days I already felt comfortable using InsideView as a quick go-to resource for information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One piece of feedback I have is that the phone numbers linked to employees (aka Company Personas) are not always direct numbers to the target, and perhaps this challenge can be addressed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have used InsideView to quickly come up-to-speed on a company I am researching or to check the organization chart, or even to view the Corporate Structure of a company. The software serves as a useful and quick resource for curated and reliable data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.