InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks

Predictive Playbooks is an AI-powered cadence-based sales application designed to allow for strategic sales teams to grow pipeline.

Work for InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks?

Learning about InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks?

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Reviews

Ask InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks a Question
Showing 219 InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks reviews
David A.

"A great Sales Cycle tool for the Contact Center Agent"

What do you like best?

This tool keeps the agent accountable in actively making touch points with the intended contact.

What do you dislike?

While the premise and overall function of the tool is great, there are some issues when it comes to Contacts within an account that you need to find a work around to get through you activity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To those considering Playbooks as part of your internal process, this is a great tool to define your process set to your specific sales cycle. With high call volume jobs, this ensures that you spend most of your time and energy on your pitch rather than "Who do I call next" and planning out your daily activities. Especially for new hires, this allows them to easily engage with your clients, more time to focus on nailing down their pitch as well as providing notes and suggestions within your step by step plays you set out.

With handling hundreds of accounts, this tool ensures an agent is properly engaging and following up appropriately based on the "Play" you've selected for that Account or Contact. The benefit is you focus more on your Sales Pitch rather than having to spend too much time planning you daily activities.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks
Norma V.

"Game changer "

What do you like best?

Playbooks is being used by the Sales department to keep track of cadence and make it easier to keep track of accounts that come into our pipeline. It is an amazing tool that makes it easy to go through a full cadence with all accounts. With Playbooks, you can see exactly what accounts you have to call or email on each day. It is truly a game changer. The only thing I wish it could do is to make it so I don't have to go back to the dashboard and select my emails to continue getting my email tasks done. I like that it makes it easier to keep track of every account that is coming into my pipeline and where I am in the cadence with each account. gone are the days of having too many calls on one account and too few on another.

What do you dislike?

Having to go back to the Dashboard to continue doing only emails or only calls on my task list. It would be much easier if I could just click on the next task on the bottom of the screen and just continue on my list of all emails. Would like to be able to navigate from one list by simply clicking the next task instead of it taking me to newly assigned. Would love it if we could use it to keep track of accounts where we have already reached a decision maker. Make it so that when there is a call scheduled it will make it more visible, sometimes the notifications are easy to miss.

It makes it easier to get ahold of more people. You can actually schedule calls when people tell you to call back or keep a consistent cadence up, so the number of people that I actually get to talk to has increased. Keeps track of what part of the cadence you are at with each account, Lists every account that you have to email or call that day and Is able to schedule calls and put them on your calendar.

What Sales Engagement solution do you use?

Bruna V.

"Useful tool "

What do you like best?

The fact that I get to see when a customer opens my email and when they click on my link is really important for my job.

Like that, I can create email templates

Like the competition side with my colleagues

What do you dislike?

That you only keep a record of 14 days on the notification

Dislike that I can't create my own plays (but I know this is on the Cisco side)

Dislike that when I finish a call it forces me to answer like a survey because the options on it do not always apply.

Dislike that the notes I take don't go also on SFDC so I stopped using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend for ppl who do business development.

- Email tracking

- No redundancy of creating emails each time

- Tracks my activities (good so my boss can see what I'm up to)

Sarah T.

"Super Helpful"

What do you like best?

I really like the user friendly interface, it is simple and helps me move quickly through my accounts while keeping things in order and making sure things do not fall through the cracks. It lays nicely over Salesforce and seems to work well with it. I am making dials faster and feel overall more productive.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of bugs that keep happening that are taking away from the tool. I use this as an overlay on top of my Salesforce reports and the "view in playbooks" button does not appear unless I open the application, close it and reopen it. It adds a few more clicks then needed. Additionally it can be a bit more work than it should to make more than one call on an account. For instance if an account has 5 numbers on it and you want to call everyone, you have to go in an manually add the calls to make sure all of them track in the tool. I also do not like that you cannot send an email while on the phone but instead have to wait until you hang up.

I am moving so much faster through my accounts dial and am able to make more dials on a daily basis instead of spending time manually updating my cadence. It is nice that this part of my day is something I do not need to spend time thinking about.

Constance S.

"Business Development Representative"

What do you like best?

I love the way Playbooks automatically keeps track of my cadence and keeps me in check! I was missing calls and emails in my cadence before using Playbooks. The support of the staff in our office during the launch was fantastic. There were many people from the company available to help immediately if needed.

What do you dislike?

So far there isn't much of anything I don't like! If I had to find something I guess I would say it took a couple of days to get the hang of it to work faster. Maybe another thing would be to have a quick search available to look up how to do something... or a cheat sheet possibly as well?!

Solving missing steps in my cadence as well and seamlessly sending emails off quickly has been a huge benefit! I now realize that I didn't send all the emails I should have and made all of the calls I should have. I think the benefit to Playbooks is I can now work smarter and not harder.

Marilyn Q.

"Great Cadence Tool"

What do you like best?

I like that it is integrated with my CRM system and gmail, making it simple to send emails and have calls automatically tracked. It definitely keeps me on track with my cadence so no account slips through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

There are a few minor things that have come up using playbooks. I'm unable to undo an email once it is sent through Playbooks and then all email replies have to be manually logged the first time so they are tracked by Playbooks.

This is helping me with my cadence by keeping my accounts tracked in one play. I'm able to go through my tasks, rest assured that I haven't missed a call. I like how tasks are automated and I no longer have to set up dates/times to call back. This helps me focus on doing my job right and not having to worry about manually tracking my cadence.

Mary S.

"Playbooks introduced into my cadence"

What do you like best?

I like that completing tasks are seamless- it is easy to keep track of where you should be and requires you to not become complacent. Adds a new organization system into our work day - really does take off one step away from my morning where it is easy to see how much needs to be done that day- the organization of the actual app is little different than i would like to find my process in the account though

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I've had to reorganize a lot of my day- and that I am not used to the view of how the calls are presented, even though it helps organize what i need to do it isn't really good in organizing how i go about it. I would like to be able to customize the organization and layout a little more than it is letting me and have the integration of this in sales force be a little easier. I am not able to organize my tasks like I do in Sales force and it has made it a little more difficult to organize by PDS

^^^ In my answer above it has just disrupted my organization and have had to reorganize my day and make sure that all of my tasks were on point. I can't go back and re disposition my calls or notes and it takes extra time to load new contacts/information into playbooks

Laura N.

"Productive with constant things to do"

What do you like best?

I like that I can sort my day based on steps and am able to send out a lot more emails than before. I've gotten responses back from people from these quick, no-brainer emails we send out after a call and has made it easier to manage my day.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is feeling like the work is never done and sometimes it's hard to catch up to emails, especially after doing a call block and trying to set up a deal and get back to other people in the meantime.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learn to plan your day based off of phone calls and emails, helps to have a good balance of the two

Business problems being solved are things like finding out whether the person we emailed is the main source of contact, whether the company is still in business, what numbers work and don't work, and just being more efficient with my time and designation.

Eddie V.

"Best sales automation tool I've ever used!"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to use and the ability to automate and tee up your calls/emails. Allows for greater productivity and efficiency. I also like that you can track your progress and forecast your day/week.

What do you dislike?

So far everything I've seen has been awesome and don't have any complaints. One thing I would like to be able to do is to view other contacts within the same account through InsideSales.com. Another thing that would be nice to have is a way to sort your tasks based on; state, time zones, titles, next steps, direct lines, and or section off specific accounts. Also being able to set calendar reminders from InsideSales.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the best sales automation tool I have ever used and allowed for a laser-focused and cadence structured approach.

This tool allows us to create a cadence and a targeted approach to have a greater response rate as well as productivity. Allowing us to understand the different types of cadences or messaging we use and see what works or what does not work. Giving us a cadence to follow, also helps us plan our days/weeks to ensure we are focused in the right areas. With the gamification option, it gives the team an additional drive and healthy competition.

Nathan S.

"Fantastic Product"

What do you like best?

InsideSales Playbooks helps me stay organized and on top of leads by using the plays in Playbooks to schedule out talking to suspects which in turn helps convert them into leads and opportunities. Another great feature is the email tracking, which give you a notification when a recipient of an email opens your email. It is a great way to gauge the interest of a suspect.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the email notifications appear when you click on one of your own emails that you sent while you have Playbooks open.Very inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a fantastic tool for any part of a sales team!

One major benefit I have realized, comes from the email notifications and response time. For example, If you send out an email to a lead or suspect one day, then two days later you get a notification saying that the recipient opened your email it lets you know that he/she is at their computer and you should reach out. This is a great way of knowing when people are at their desk and are available to talk. This often yields positive results.

Micaela C.

"New Playbooks User"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and understand. I like that all of my accounts are organized in a way that I am not confused or wasting time throughout my day.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that I was able to sort by PDS, but other than that i relaly enjoy using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think by comitting to using the product fully, it will be an easy transtion. Every since catching all my accounts up as to where they were in my cadence, it has been very easy for me.

I no longer am wasting time manually adding tasks. I also used to occasionally forget to create a new task and accounts would get lost or I would forget about them. It's also taking a lot of the guessing work out of my day with providing me a map of my entire day.

Harry K.

"Good but not great"

What do you like best?

It sets up a cadence that can be followed so you don't have to bother with complicated emails, and you can make phone calls quickly.

What do you dislike?

There are bugs in the system which slows down productivity. Steps that are hidden because of how a play is set up. An inability to make a follow up ad hoc call efficiently. Inability to access the text of a play once you make an ad hoc call. A lack of the appropriate information to best pitch to the prospect that comes up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a strong CRM system with a good sense of what you want in a play.

Making calls quickly without having to go through a list in salesforce. Take my brain out of the process of keeping track of who I've called and who I need to call so I can concentrate on pitching.

Lewis G.

"Simple application, intuitive setup and mostly flawless execution of an automated calling software. "

What do you like best?

The integrations with outlook and salesforce CRM. Allows you to track what you are sending and receiving along with feeding leads directly into the system to salesforce. In combination with zoominfo, this could be very powerful.

What do you dislike?

There are a few technical issues that inside sales has. If you are using salesforce and you place a call and wish to adapt fields within salesforce, you have to do it twice (may be a company setup error on our behalf). In terms of actual functionality restrictions, not being able to change a play once people are enrolled, is a major flaw in my opinion - especially for a system that is widely regarded as flexible and all encompassing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product that has exceedingly strong potential to fulfil all requirements within the field of sales development. As it stands, I cannot think of one software that has similar potential - certainly recommend it.

I had an issue with initially automatically feeding leads from Salesforce into InsideSales - after calls with InsideSales (who were remarkably fast at responding), the issue was resolved swiftly due to the reporting setup looking at the wrong column field (will now be patched by InsideSales). Great customer experience though.

Hinay P.

"A Salesman Dream"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can create an automated sales play and have various touch points with a customer is perfect. You can add people into plays and use generic email templates to target customers. I also like the fact that I can monitor my activity and ensure that I am targetting the right people.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that the Neural Send in the UK pushes the email out at odd times, this feature needs to be improved in the UK so that it can be used better.

Easier to create touchpoints with customers. Able to plan out how to target a potential customer, Insidesales.com give you a real insight as to whether their email address is correct and also whether the phone number is correct. This is also a sales tool like no other, the fact that you can target people much faster allows me as a salesman to cover more of the market.

Branden S.

"an SDR's Review on playbooks"

What do you like best?

I love that playbooks allows us to create focused strategies to get in contact with our prospects. additionally the email and link tracking is super helpful when determining the prospects interest.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about playbooks most of it is pretty awesome, If I could suggest one thing it would be to make setting up automated tasks easier. I would do anything to have all my emails for the day auto sent out in the morning before my calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give playbooks a try, it's very easy to use and set up, once you have it it's hard to imagine what work was like before it.

Playbooks is amazing when it comes to keeping track of who you're talking to, what worked, and what didn't. without it my daily calls would be a mess to keep track of!

Jason P.

"InsideSales completely changed my drive, pipeline management, & productivity."

What do you like best?

What I like best about Inside Sales is the overall ease of use. The way the interface reads creates a very simple path to map out your day which makes it easy to map out success. You simply begin your tasks and follow the conversation to help each client to the best of your ability.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most about Inside Sales is that each new lead added has to be manually added to the playbook from Sales Force. All contact information must be confirmed and most times has to be added completely from the beginning.

The problems solved are not allowing your contacts to fall through the cracks of your business. There is always adequate follow up opportunity and appointments set being added in the cadence of your daily tasks. It removes the guess work and allows the opportunity to present itself rather than having to chase it.

Joe M. F.

"Automation Powerhouse for Dynaimcs"

What do you like best?

For starters it's the only tool like this that offers seamless integration with Dynamics 365 (CRM or Customer Engagement), and it's also an outstanding tool. It allows me to move quickly through all of my daily tasks, and ensure that nothing is falling through the cracks. CRM is now a data hub, which it's great at, and insidesales.com allows me to take action on that data. The system is easy enough to manage on my own. One of the most important things with any software, is the people who bring it to life, and the insidesales.com team is full of rock stars.

What do you dislike?

Still the best features are only available for SalesForce, but I know they will become available for Dynamics soon. The tool has met or exceeded my expectations on every level.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're using Dynamics for CRM, save yourself the headache and time of prospecting with this tool.

Ability to align sales development with marketing through integration with Dynamics 365. Replace disparate systems and allow all activities to be handled in one platform.

Alie K.

"Simple & Intuitive Tool! "

What do you like best?

I love how easy the dialer was to adapt to - it took myself and most of my team a day or so to feel very comfortable using the tool. Features like the ability to send automated voicemail messages, organize your day by hottest to coldest leads, and email templates make volume of touches much higher and create successful days.

What do you dislike?

The system only shows tasks when they are "due", meaning if you are working at a quicker pace than it is assigning your calls, it can be clunky to navigate through.

I am able to organize my days better, reduce the number of calls I'm making/have more effective calls, and not need to utilize so many tabs, notes, etc. to know who I should contact and when.

Kyle C.

"Easier it gets the glitchier it gets.."

What do you like best?

I like the simple layout of the tool and the different methods of contact. I enjoy the CRM sync and how it will update sales force with the lead that is up in insidesales.

What do you dislike?

How the CRM is reset every morning. Cant hide the Dial pad if you are manually dialing. How there is only a back button while on a lead and not a menu button. I understand that updates are necessary but it seems that every time there is an up date, the system has something new wrong with it. these issues are quickly worked on though. I dislike the plays(CEO, CFO, CTO, COO etc). They are not entirely necessary. The scripts for plays are bad for both the Emails and calls. not all CFOs deal with travel and Not all COOs deal with fleet. this leads to most of the team to "freestyle" what we say because the plays just make everything confusing and extremely general and most of the time will not pertain to the lead.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dont let anything go past due.

Ability to call someone back on a specific date and time automatically. No reminder needed, it will just come up as your next lead if it is the time you had set the call. The cadence is great for contacting. it does not make you call too many times to appear annoying but just enough to show the prospect that you are really interested. The contact strategy via Email and linkedin is also great and keeps you active with the prospect.

"Great Experience with Playbooks!!"

What do you like best?

Playbooks helps organize an already stress loaded day. I love that I can know exactly who to call with the phone numbers and emails all ready to go! It also helps managers be able to tell who is really digging into the pipeline and who is just flying under the radar. This strategy has helped our team be more motivated as well with competitions that have been ran since playbook activity is now a thing that is tracked.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that we could separate the phone calls from the emails. It is really hard to call california or oregon or a place like that at 6AM and not be able to set the call for later and still send the email. That's really the only thing that I wish we had. that would really help me in the morning being an early riser and working early

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a software tech company, you NEED playbooks. It has bolstered out activity per day and made us more revenue!

It solves the cluttered spaces of my day. For example, rather than not knowing who to call, I now have the ability to just press next and my next call is ready to go. It also organizes all of my calls that I have scheduled. It also helps me navigate my day. it is easier to plan out since I have everything geared up and ready to go.

mike y.

"Good Tool "

What do you like best?

Inside Sales does a good job of organizing prospecting tasks in a way that speeds up cold call efforts and tracks cadence. By having the ability to create a specific "Play" your have the ability to try a particular strategy or outreach effort and see what kind of results you get compared your other outreach efforts. This is also handy when joined with specific marketing efforts.

What do you dislike?

If you create too many "Plays" it is very easy to become disorganized and buried in overdue tasks and activity's. Having too many Plays at once also makes filtering for particular contacts frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't overburden your Sales Reps with too many Plays when they are still learning the tool

Increased daily cold call count

Lucy W.

"Streamlines my day"

What do you like best?

Playbooks takes the busywork out of deciding which account I'm going to call next. It allows me to use my time as efficiently as possible while reaching as many people as I can, and ultimately helping me get to more successful conversations.

What do you dislike?

I'm still getting used to the back and forth of Salesforce and Playbooks, it's still a bit difficult to pull everything up for one account but I know that will improve with time.

It was so easy to have accounts slip through the cracks if they weren't properly entered into past pipelines, but with Playbooks everything is consistent. It's so easy to go back and sort by step to make my day as streamlined as possible.

Heath C.

"Playbooks has made me more efficient at my job."

What do you like best?

The integration into our CRM is crucial. I like that you have the ability to email and call from one system; and it logs all of the activities for you in CRM. That used to be a duplicate effort for me. Also pulling the entire email over is great for review.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it had the ability to track and log return emails. I would like to be able to tie my contacts to accounts so that it is more organized

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great product that can make life easier for your reps.

I am becoming more efficient during the day and it allows me to get more done. We have to meet certain KPIs per week and this has already helped so much.

John C.

"Launching IS.com for an enterprise organization"

What do you like best?

IS.com has given our organization a simple, consistent and intuitive platform for daily workflows. The software allows our sellers to input data on calls in real-time, in a way that is natural to the flow of their customer interactions. The combination of a streamlined process and a simple dashboard has both reduced time on non-sales activities and increased talk-time and calls logged.

What do you dislike?

IS.com is able to create features that make sense for our sales org, but naturally, they can take time to create. The struggle mostly comes from our custom SF.com features, but they have done a fantastic job working with us to find suitable solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Review your CRM and the critical data points that drive your business. Understand the key metrics that IS.com can help build Plays around, which will return the data for you to utilize in future territory planning and campaigns.

Our main goal is to give selling time back to sellers by reducing time spent on data logging, customer research and activity management through the opportunity lifecycle. Our sellers have hundreds, if not thousands of accounts, and IS.com gives our sellers the confidence to move from step to step with an opportunity, and being prompted along the way when it is time for the next action. Knowing their plan of action is being managed in the tool frees sellers up to move onto the next task immediately. The number of tasks completed and the increase in talk-time are noticeably higher after implementing IS.com Playbooks.

Paige B.

"Integral for Managing Reps Cadence"

What do you like best?

I love that it takes the guesswork out of calls and cadence. It also simplifies the day to day on who to call and when. I think it gets rid of a lot of the busywork and lets our reps work!

What do you dislike?

I feel that it isn't extremely customization. I'd like to see more features that we could customize and improve over time. I would also like it to be more intuitive for reps, as there are a few features that are more "hidden".

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It makes sense if there isn't much creativity in reps cadence.

Keeping reps connected to the cadence and making sure that they are following through on all accounts. Benefits are less busywork and quicker sales.

Learn more about InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Videos

Learning about InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks?

* We monitor all InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.