Inside Sales Box Reviews & Product Details

Inside Sales Box Overview

What is Inside Sales Box?

Inside Sales Box is an all-in-one inside sales software to help businesses - big and small - manage, accelerate and engage their sales processes. Built by inside sales domain experts for inside sales teams, Inside Sales Box helps you engage with your prospects across the entire marketing and sales. It is built upon multimedia, advanced analytics, personalization, and gamification, to support high performance sales teams deliver predictable revenue, month after month.

Inside Sales Box Details

Agile Customer Interaction Hub

We are just behind the market leaders and catching up very fast.

InsideSalesBox
2014
State College, PA
@insidesalesbox
974 Twitter followers

Inside Sales Box Reviews

Showing 8 Inside Sales Box reviews
Already have Inside Sales Box?
What do you like best?

Inside Sales Box offers a all in one solution for customer relationship management. One of the best features is the powerdial tool, that allows you to contact your leads without having to dial each number manually or similar, and you can track all activities you have performed with the potential customers. This helps to point out weaknesses or strengths of the sales call. Therefore you can improve your coworkers ability to connect to the customer. The Email automating tool is also really nice, it provides templates and a tracking feature in order to be able to retrace every contact attempt with customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software is overall in good shape, but I think in the sense of user-friendliness, the software would need an upgrade on their UI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Inside Sales Box offers a free trial, so try it before you consider buying the software - in order to check if it suits your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inside Sales Box provides us a platform for CRM, lead management and power dialing. This ensures a better connectivity to customers and an increase in customer acquisition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

It's easy to use functionality.I would recommend this product.amazing experience in dealing with clients. One of the best for client handling and communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is the main issue. They charge very high.I would recommend this product.amazing experience in dealing with clients. They should think over it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client meetings can be done very easily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

As I am use of best in result to my consideration its easy and efficient use in tracking sales inside the efficacy of product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing dislike product part great happy in use. Really good so no bad remarks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nothing use and get benefited Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Good easy to use. The benefits increase in sales and tracking of sales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of National Accounts
Financial Services
What do you like best?

I like the way it helps me keep on track with a planned approach to my prospecting. It helps me be much more efficient and effective with my prospecting efforts. I can make more calls and more follow-up touches (pre-recorded voicemails, pre-planned emaisl and Linked-In invites or In-Mails) faster and more effectively than ever before Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a little challenging to tell what is due today vs. overdue vs. upcoming. There needs to be a bit more logical component to the calendar-ized features. In the short time that I have been using ISB, they have made some pretty solid improvements to these items. Still some progress to be made, though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to plug in the "holes" that SF.com has, ISB could be a solid solution Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Touches. Tracking activity. Tracking responses. Conversion. With SF.com, I could not access a prospect contact name, phone #, and email address, act on that information and set up a note about the interaction and a follow-up task without going into more than three separate screens. ISB has helped me save a tremendous amount of time with one-stepping a lot of these functions and enabling me to access the info in one screen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

►Sales Director
What do you like best?

The ability to rapidly call a long list of prospects, drop voicemails effortlessly and the fact that it records all phone activities is fantastic. My productivity for calls is up thousands of percent for two reasons.

1) Cold calling sucks, and this product makes it effortless and keeps me smiling and dialing even if my heart isn't in it all the time.

2) I cue up a list of calls to make, throw on my headset and away we go. Call reluctance goes out the window because I am not manually pressing the keypad, getting distracted by anything that throws off my rhythm and keeps me focused. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The default settings on what I see on the screen about your contacts and having to tweak what appears manually what I see when dialing my contacts via the list view. I would want to set up my default list such as company name, contacts first, last name, LinkedIn profile, Twitter profile and the like without having it go back to useless information like the date I uploaded the contact.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Extremely effective and inexpensive alternative to InsideSales.com or Salesforce. Way easier to use and update than SF. Less robust but that is the beauty. It's a sales guys sales tool and not so bloated and time-consuming as SF.

The support team is ridiculously fast about taking suggestions and implementing changes. I have skyped my customer service guy and in as little as 3 days my suggestions are implemented.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a VERY crowded field. Sales cycles are not getting shorter and getting someone's attention is increasingly difficult. This product keeps me on track, helps me stay focused and be far more productive. It gives me sales super-powers in terms of overall productivity, connecting to prospects and managing existing clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EP
What do you like best?

ISB team is amazing! If I had those people in my team, I can easily change the world . They are very professional and passionate about their product and service. If you ask help for anything, they never say NO and try to deliver your request with best effort. ISB product can help your team both lead capturing, lead generation, lead prospecting and to measure sales teams efficiency. They are improving all functions each day to meet with current sales cycle requirements. You can trust this team and the product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Today product is not fully integrated with Sales Force CRM but they will have full integration in December so if they do that I'll have not any dislike. One product does not fit all in IT industry so my idea is you should trust company and team. Sometime some functions could not meet with your expectations but the intent of company and team recover all/ Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend to work with ISB team. After sales and customer success team is amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our team able to make call via ISB and we can measure daily performance of company and team. Also we are able to measure all e-mail activities. Our sales people has an SLA to meet daily requirements and they deliver the requirements with ISB and it is fun for them to use the product. Last 10-15 years all technologies and tools were helping just sales leaders to measure sales teams performance but this was not helping sales people to do their daily job easily. Sales people hate to enter daily data to CRM because it was just helping their managers to save their positions. But products like ISB helps sales people to do their job easily and with fun. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Consulting and Training SAP BI HANA Banking at a Toronto Client
What do you like best?

We were looking for a Salesforce Automation Tool, Sales Dialer in particular. We are a small business and could not pay big name solutions. We found ISB does the work on a very affordable rate and customer service was fantastic.

I got ISB team support throughout the project and after Go-live.

In a nutshell:

---Best value of your money

---Good Support

---Smooth functions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Product is evolving and team is taking all the feedback very constructively. I wish the search functionality should have work like in salesforce.com

Also some times, performance is not as good as it is on salesforce.com

Integration with Salesforce.com needs some improvements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend it to all those, who are looking for a simple yet effective Salesforce Automation tool and Call Dialer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Salesforce Automation and Call Dialer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It keeps all the tools you need for sales at your disposal including power dialing, follow-up sequences, and much more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think it could look prettier, but overall it's totally fine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you spend the time to build out your rhythms and other necessary parts to make automation work. It will save you lots of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our sales reps needed a CRM that also allowed for outbound/inbound calling. We wanted to track their pipelines and measure their hustle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.