Infusionsoft by Keap

Infusionsoft by Keap

Small business CRM, e-commerce, email and social marketing solution all in one place

Work for Infusionsoft by Keap?

Learning about Infusionsoft by Keap?

Infusionsoft by Keap Reviews

Ask Infusionsoft by Keap a Question
Showing 839 Infusionsoft by Keap reviews
Shannon M. P.
View Original December 11, 2018
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Infusionsoft by Keap
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

Lowell J. H.

"The tool that simplifies my company's sales process and increases profits."

What do you like best?

I really like this program, because it has become my favorite, thanks to its incredible functions I have been able to see how my team work better sales management, as well as the workflow has been more orderly, accurate and effective.

I love that Infusionsoft gives me results, real and very positive, because since we started using it, our sales have increased incredibly, surpassing the expectations we had, in addition many processes have been improved and others eliminated, that is, it has allowed us to make corrections Assertive and effective for the continuous advancement of the company.

What do you dislike?

I find it difficult to locate an aspect of this platform that I find terrible, but if I notice that our team needs training to use the system easily, which I consider not a negative point but an observation for companies to dedicate some time to instruct. To achieve complete results.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend 100% this platform, it is very efficient, capable, safe and generates positive results so that your company can be in constant advance.

Infusionsft is a tool that undoubtedly solved a lot of the problems we presented in the company, and that has been very good, because now we perform an efficient control and monitoring of customers that we want to attract and have resulted in a higher number of sales. , as well as more ground in the market with our products.

Thanks to the automation that it offers, the work of everyone has been simplified, generating a better work environment, and a more solid and capable team, because while this program is in charge of a task, the team does other tasks in a way that we work faster, we decrease budget and time, and we can provide clients with better care.

Karl M.

"An effective online marketing platform with fantastic automated tools"

What do you like best?

I like that Infusionsoft helps to automate some of our primary marketing processes. We can quickly create professional quality signup forms to add to our websites or landing pages. The forms can be used for a wide range of enrollment purposes, such as newsletters, events or appointments. We can add tags (like new lead, client, attended event, etc.) to contacts that help us to organize and manage our contact lists and newsletters. We can customize emails based on tags to help ensure emails are relevant to the recipients.

What do you dislike?

The price for Infusionsoft is quite high compared to other similar services. Though I think Infusionsoft has more capabilities in terms of customizations and automations, the main features of the software, in terms of how our contacts are acquired and emails are sent out, are very similar to lower cost services. If you want to get the most out of Infusionsoft, you'll likely need to work with an Infusionsoft specialist that has a good understanding of CRM and programming.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Though Infusionsoft has a somewhat high entry price, I think there can be a ton of value for those that really dive in and create intricate a well-planned campaigns. If you're not working with anyone that has a solid CRM software background, you'll probably need to spend a significant amount of time learning about the Infusionsoft system and testing campaigns.

Infusionsoft has been an extremely helpful platform for automating many of online marketing activities. It also allows us to create meaningful content that can be segmented across a different contact groups. We have generally been able to have higher conversions on most of our marketing campaigns through Infusionsoft. We can create marketing content that is high quality, easy to create and responsive to contact information and interactions.

Magen S.

"Great if you know what you're doing"

What do you like best?

The software is quite complex. We had a third party marketing company set everything up for us in Infustionsoft and it is so easy to use. I love the automation that is provided by Infusionsoft campaigns. I also love how it can be integrated with so many other software that companies might use.

What do you dislike?

It is very complex if you don't have to time nor are tech savvy to figure it out. Thank goodness for the third party company that was able to build our campaigns for us. I'm sure if I had the time to watch all the instructional videos and play around with things I could figure it out but a lot of small businesses like ours, where one person wears many hats, it is hard to find time to do those things.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't have a tech team and don't have time to learn the software yourself, I highly recommend hiring someone to build your account for you. Once it is all set up, it is a godsend.

A safe place to keep client data, automated email campaigns, congruency with multiple software we're using. It saves me so much time to just go in and change a tag on a client and it automatically changes the campaigns and emails being sent.

David C.

"We can automatically obtain new leads and send them regular emails"

What do you like best?

Though Infusionsoft is now a part of Keap, the general service hasn't really changed much, which is very good. Infusionsoft has always provided easy tools that allow me to set up marketing campaigns that essentially run automatically. One of the main automated features I like is the email newsletters. I can set them to go out to specific groups based on tags and background information, so my contacts basically get a tailored marketing experience.

What do you dislike?

The setup process was more complicated that it needed to be. Looking back on everything that was done and what I learned during the initial training, I think Infusionsoft could have definitely trimmed down much of the live training material and provided us with more support geared towards our specific business goals.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would probably not recommend Infusionsoft for those that would suffer greatly with the cost, because I'm not sure it could be worth it in the first few months. Those that can comfortably afford it though, should definitely give it a shot.

We use Infusionsoft to send out emails to contacts, which includes leads and customers, and to view insight on the interactions and interest our contacts have in the emails. Infusionsoft's email design tools have made creating emails much simpler and more interesting that if we used our own design tools. The templates are great and we can save sent emails as templates to save time creating similar emails.

Nolan M. G.

"Complete suite for sale and marketing in the cloud."

What do you like best?

It is a very versatile tool for the sales sector configured from the cloud, you can create all kinds of orders online, from Infusionsoft, also has a tool to analyze and create all kinds of reports, with all the necessary information that have been used in sales, and in contacts with clients, for the end of the month to have a complete analysis of the personal and total performance of the work team.

What do you dislike?

The created reports can have more information than what is really needed, turning this into a problem when the final analysis is done, since it takes much more time to analyze so much information, in some it is necessary and in others not so much, so I would like to be able to use more reduced reports for certain types of operations, and not always have so much information that it can be difficult to analyze, another thing that seems too basic to me, it is the templates that are used, to send by email, they are too simple, one always hopes to give the best impression to the clients, even by electronic mail, and this can not be done.

With infusionsoft the growth of our company is improving step by step, since this tool allows not only to manage online sales operations, but also to create marketing campaigns based on personal interest, thanks to this we can not only make sales with new customers, if not to offer to the people who have already used our services, in one way or another.

Martin R.

"A very complete digital marketing platform"

What do you like best?

Once we set up our marketing campaigns, it didn't take much day-to-day attention to keep our marketing efforts running smoothly. Even though some campaigns can be complex and prone to error, simple and straightforward campaigns that basically just collect contact info and send out emails are usually effective and easy to implement. It's very easy for us to access real-time data about user interactions and the status of campaign flows for particular contacts.

What do you dislike?

I feel like there should be more advanced built-in tools. It can be very complicated and confusing to set up certain campaigns from scratch. It would be helpful if there were more templates or campaign snippets that can be used to implement advanced campaign actions more quickly and easily. Using Infusionsoft on mobile doesn't give us the full capabilities that we get from managing our account through the main website version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It may take some time to get smooth and thoughtful campaigns running, but the time you put into the initial setup phase can be well worth it in the long run. I'd encourage new users to look into case studies and try to implement what has worked for companies with similar business plans.

I can stay in touch with contacts with little to no effort on a regular basis. Creating emails is simplified and structured for a variety of platforms on desktop and mobile. They have many quality email templates for us to work with, so we usually don't have to spend much time designing and editing new emails. The user data has given us a tremendous amount of insight into our contacts' backgrounds and interests. We can not only use the data in Infusionsoft, we can use it in other marketing campaigns and new business activities as well.

Adam W.

"The Truth of Infusionsoft"

What do you like best?

The customer support is good. It's easy and quick to get hold of them and they help solve your problem fast.

What do you dislike?

I can't fathom the plethora of 5 star reviews and in honesty they must be paid or false reviews for the most part.

As a marketing manager, my top priority is consistent branding and design for all of our outgoing communications and achieving this using infusionsoft's email builder is entirely useless. Often times brand fonts cannot be changed - leaving you with a standard New Times Roman font that feels very 90's. The ability to design is very limited and clunky - even with their new drag and drop email builder. From using plenty of email marketing platforms in the past this is very disappointing - be aware that this is certainly a CRM with a shoddy email marketing system plugged in. You can however build emails using HTML code which allows for much more design freedom although it's simply not practical - it leaves you training a team on not just how to use an overly complicated CRM and email marketing platform but also giving a crash course on HTML and CSS code in order to edit communications and templates.

Secondly, the email marketing automation is actually not that bad - flowchart style and easy enough to edit once you've spent a couple of weeks using it, talking with support and watching training videos. However, it is still limited in functionality and purely based on contact tags - this means that building a simple marketing campaign - 'if contact engages X email, send similar email. If not, then send alternate email’ – it becomes an absolute nightmare.

Plugins and integrations are aplenty - which is great - but also unnecessary. You should bear in mind that although infusionsoft may be a cheaper price than other all-in-one CRM's you are going to need plenty of additional paid add-ons and plugins/integrations if you are going to get it anyway near performing well. An all-in-one CRM should be exactly that - All -in-one! Jack of all trades, master of none for the most part.

There's also a lack of integration which alternative CRM's do offer - such as GoToWebinar, Zoom Webinars etc. which means that you'll have to export your webinar attendees, upload them into infusionsoft with an 'event attended' tag and then check for duplicates and merge found duplicates in order to add any new contacts from webinars/events/downloads etc. It takes a long time, it's frustrating and is completely needless. Most CRM's merge duplicate contacts automatically, but not here.

Finally, reporting is a pain to get right. There's a lot of information but it's scattered around across hundred of different tabs and areas of the platform that you'll often find yourself struggling to find the same report you found the week before - even after over a year of using the platform! It's confusing for an individual and especially for a small team.

To summarise, Infusionsoft has everything right on paper but when you delve into the platform everything that sounds great in the first instance is actually limited by something completely unnecessary. As your business grows you'll find yourself drowning in contact tags, way too many campaigns, hard to find reports and all manner of other things which you just wished did something ever so slightly better. It's not the worst platform in the world, but I'd suggest not falling for the snake oil reviews and fluff they present across their website. If you're a small business I'd stick with a free and separate CRM like Hubspot free and integrate something like mailchimp or campaign monitor as your email marketing platform - at least until you're big enough to afford some of the more expensive All-in-one CRM's.

Hope this helps!

For us as a growing business we moved from separate tools in order to get our contacts and marketing reporting and info all in the same place. We also wanted the option to be able automate some of our marketing nurture campaigns. Using infusionsoft allowed us to use to lead scoring function to pick up on engaged contacts and be better educated to directly approach interested prospects. However, we are lucky enough to be a tech business with coding wizzkids who wrote separate scripts and HTML/CSS code for these emails to work as expected. It's doable, but perhaps not worth the time and effort - almost 2 years down the line an we're still struggling to use the platform effectively.

Peter S.

"Great for people who know what they're doing in marketing"

What do you like best?

Infusionsoft allows me to do just about anything I want to do with email marketing. Not everything is super simple or ready out-of-the-box, but I haven't come across anything excessively difficult either (and I've done some very non-standard things).

What do you dislike?

There are a few small things I don't like. For example, the ways to let people manage what content they get isn't great if you'd want to let people self-segment. It's absolutely doable, but it could be done better. I'm also annoyed by the lack of built-in A/B testing options for campaign sequences. I get around it with an add-on, but it seems like something that should be built in by now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's most likely the best option if you're going to do marketing seriously. The alternatives I've seen (mostly by working with other tools with my clients) all have major issues. Infusionsoft has issues, too, but they're minimal compared to tools like Ontraport or HubSpot.

I use Infusionsoft as my only CRM and email marketing app. I can do marketing better thanks to it (compared to some basic-level tools like MailChimp), which obviously leads to more profit.

Megan P.

"Infusionsoft- The Good & The Bad"

What do you like best?

Infusionsoft is a good way to keep all your contacts organized in one place. Infusionsoft offers a variety of useful features including email campaigns and email broadcasts. I use the email broadcasts to check in with my clients who are located all over. I can also send out important updates to all my clients or just a specific group of clients that I tagged in Infusionsoft.

What do you dislike?

In my experience it is very easy for contacts to get duplicated within Infusionsoft. This can lead to confusion when viewing a contact. It is fairly easy to resolve them, but can be quite time consuming if infusionsoft cannot detect all of the duplicate contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a lot of clients that you need to keep organized or would like to set up email broadcasts and campaigns to multiple groups of clients, Infusionsoft has useful tools to do that and more.

Infusionsoft allows our business to keep everything organized in one place as far as contacts. Multiple departments are able to view the contacts, create opportunities and add notes. It is a great feature to be able to track who is interacting with a particular client and see if they have been receiving, reading, or clicking

Kyle B.

"Great client management and automatic emails for a small business"

What do you like best?

We've benefited immensely from the CRM functions and email workflows. These have allowed us to easily keep track of our clients and to send out our scheduled emails to them based on several different specifications and workflows.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was an application that you install and not a web-based service. I find myself closing out of the browser often and accidently exiting from Infusionsoft. If it was software, I would feel more confident in its overall stability and performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend utilizing the several hours of training that Infusionsoft offers, since it connects you with a real person who has experience and they help you get the ball rolling for your specific needs.

Our small business is for cinema advertising and we have hundreds of clients (and only 9 employees) that need reminders, updates, and other information on a weekly basis. Using the CRM and email features save us a lot of headache and time. We've been able to free up many hours of typing repetative emails in several departments including our motion graphics, sales, account managment and trafficking. We used to have requests or changes that got lost through the cracks, but now we have several safety nets in place thanks to the several of the key features in Infusionsoft. Our time is spent much more efficiently and our clients are happier then ever before. We always thought that keeping up with hundreds of current and thousands of past clients was going to be an impossibility, but it doesnt have to be difficult.

Nathan T.

"A Quality Online Marketing Platform"

What do you like best?

I like Infusionsoft's breadth of automated tools that help our clients acquire leads and keep in touch with them. They provide valuable training calls with us and our clients to make sure we have a solid understanding of the system and can work out any kinks during the first few months of usage. The newsletter design tool has many quality business templates for us to use along with its many customization options. The customization options are intuitive and relatively easy to use. We can simply drag email sections like the header, body fields and footer right into place. There are simple text editing options within each field that are similar to text editor options in document editors like Microsoft Word.

What do you dislike?

Implementing intricate campaigns that react to many variables can be confusing and prone to errors. Even when we seem to set things up correctly, campaign sequences will sometimes stop or not continue through the process as expected. Though Infusionsoft can be helpful for many basic issues, they can often not have solutions for our particular campaign issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Though the cost for Infusionsoft can be a bit high for smaller businesses, it can save you lots of time and make your online marketing efforts much more efficient. If their basic system isn't sufficient for your needs, there are many great third-party applications that may increase the capabilities of Infusionsoft.

Using Infusionsoft allows us to acquire quality leads through our website and social media. We can also automate emails to go out in designated intervals about specific topics. We can give tags to certain contacts that allows them to receive only emails we feel are most relevant to them. The automated system saves us lots of time from having to manage campaigns and send emails out manually.

Isaac O.

"A great CRM with everything needed to grow my business"

What do you like best?

Moving my company to Infusionsoft CRM was one of the best decisions I made since starting my business. The ability to automate and integrate the CRM into each and every step in the sales process is amazing.

The biggest challenge I had initially was to figure out how to use Infusionsoft to its full potential but that’s why I think Infusionsoft is so good, it has many features and ways you can customize so once I setup the funnel using the various tags and features I was able to create a clean, transparent funnel that all users share and use seamlessly.

I also love the ability to integrate Infusionsoft with other software like wordpress, zapier etc. so it makes it truly unlimited.

What do you dislike?

One thing I wish I could do is use the invoicing system to create invoices for my clients without the need for another accounting/invoicing system

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think Infusionsoft can provide any business all the necessary tools to grow but it does require a bit of determination at the beginning. even though they have very good support and training I found it a little intimidating at first so it took me a while to completely embrace it.

Once I did, I can't even imagine using something else. Once you learn to use it you can do so many things with it and the only barrier becomes you and your ability to utilize it to its full potential.

the ability to develop a funnel and control a large volume of leads in a transparent way with multiple users gives me the power to generate more leads therefore get more business

James B.

"Meet Infusionsoft, your new 24/7 "employee" that never gets sick or takes a day off work!"

What do you like best?

One of my favourite features within Infusionsoft is the CAMPAIGN BUILDER. I love that you can create intelligent workflows that dynamically alter the messaging and actions applied to your contacts. I particularly like the drag and drop user interface - it makes "seeing" what you're building so much easier.

What do you dislike?

With great power comes great ... oh wait, but seriously - with this much power you get a lot of options, and this means that it's tricky sometimes to remember where to find things in the menu system. My workaround is to create a custom menu so it's not too bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want or need the ability to have email sequences automatically start, stop and change then I suggest you look closely at Infusionsoft.

I use it to FOLLOW UP FLAWLESSLY with every single contact I make. It allows me to network and manage my time more effectively because NOT ALL LEADS ARE CREATED EQUAL and I use Infusionsoft to weed out the weak leads and time-wasting tire-kickers.

Taylor D.

"Very Thorough and Inclusive"

What do you like best?

If you can think of a way to interact with your client's and possible client's Infusionsoft is amazing. You can do so much that it is only limited by your ability to conceive it.

What do you dislike?

It isn't perfect, there is a bit of a learning curve. You need to take the time to make sure you understand what you need to do before you do it. It is best if you plan out what type of automations you want before you start trying to implement them, otherwise you will waste a lot of time fixing it if you need to go back and do it again. I also do not like that you have to either input your clients one by one or you have to use a spreadsheet to input multiple clients at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't be shy, jump in and start figuring things out.

Automated marketing and following up with people after events.

Nancy M.

"Infusionsoft is one of the best products I have ever used!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Infusionsoft is VERY user friendly and incorporates various aspects of my customer profile so that I am able to see all information on my customer in one place. It's amazing! The fact that Infusionsoft offers training on how to use all of the great aspects of their product is icing on the cake.

What do you dislike?

I have not really experienced any aspect of Infusionsoft that I dislike. We have worked through some issues, which has been a learning process, but customer service does a good job of helping us through each issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the training and keep your notes in a notebook so they don't get lost. The training is a must in order to understand the premise of Infusionsoft. Once you understand the direction Infusionsoft wants to head, it is much easier to use the product. I LOVE Infusionsoft! Also, take the time to play in the Sandbox. If you know what you are doing from step 1, Infusionsoft will work better for you. Training and practice are a must!

Infusionsoft has allowed us to incorporate various aspects of our business into one place, which has saved us a ton of time. We also have up to date information on hand for all team members, which saves us the time and aggravation of trying to figure out who has done what with each customer. We all see the same customer profile with the most up to date information available. We are able to offer a better customer service experience because of the tools Infusionsoft has available for us to use. We have also been able to put our marketing focus where it needs to be with each customer because we are able to see what they are actually interested in vs what we hope they are interested in. All in all, Infusionsoft has helped us to become a better company all around. We are more focused on the important aspects of running a business rather than playing who did this, who did that, let's catch up games for half the business day.

Jennifer G.

"Infusionsoft Makes Fulfillment, Fulfilling!"

What do you like best?

Without a doubt, what I like best about Infusionsoft is the level at which you can automate practically EVERYTHING! We have a huge list of subscribers, live event students and high-level coaching students and just two team members to handle them all. We could never do it without Infusionsoft!

What do you dislike?

The biggest challenge I face with Infusionsoft is getting folks to understand that it's not NEARLY as complicated as they think it is. We could be automating even more inside of our business if our virtual assistants and support staff were more comfortable with the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Personally, I think the best way to learn to use Infusionsoft is to just play around in there and see what happens. It would be nice to see easier access to pre-built campaigns and other things that would make it easier for folks to dive right in. I also hate the fact that it's next to impossible to copy products, order forms, etc. with any ease.

The biggest problems Infusionsoft is solving in our business is minding the gaps. If you're relying 100% on real-life "touch points", I promise you, there are people on your list being overlooked or otherwise ignored. And that can cause serious issues when your products START at $2,500. Since we've moved all of our products (not just the digital ones) onto Infusionsoft, we've had a lot less folks falling through the cracks, and therefore, a lot less refund requests and chargebacks.

Jennie E.

"Works well for our mid-sized business"

What do you like best?

This software was a bit of a learning curve but now that we're using it regularly I can't imagine our business without it. We coordinate several emails a week that must go out to a variety of both employees and customers. I love the tagging system -- it allows me to create "sub-groups" so that I can easily isolate smaller groups of individuals without arduously adding them one-by-one.

What do you dislike?

I would like for it to be a little more "foolproof" for our less tech-savvy individuals. I also don't like the "clunkiness" of trying to create emails that are based on a template. The title and user then have to be changed again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your homework. Make sure it will be compatible with your company's other programs or that there are work-arounds. Also be sure at least one or two people within your organization are trained to use it properly.

We're now able to easily communicate and share files with those outside of the core group within our staff. On the client end, we have been better able to track which emails are receiving attention and which go unopened.

Jason R.

"Our most indispensable business tool"

What do you like best?

Infusionsoft offers such a broad range of functionality. They always seem to be adding more. The thing that I like the most is the ability Infusionsoft provides to run your entire business out of one application.

When things do go wrong, Infusionsoft's technical support responds with the level of care that you would expect from an in house employee. We couldn't be happier.

What do you dislike?

We occasionally struggle with the reporting barriers created when trying to run searches between different tables. Opportunities, contacts, payments, orders, etc are all segregated in sometimes frustrating ways.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a small to mid sized business, Infusionsoft is an absolute must. Infusionsoft allows you to build any sized marketing campaign at any imaginable level of complexity.

The financial tools are amazing. From shopping cart to monthly reporting, I can't imagine trying to run a business without the tools that Infusionsoft offers.

We utilize nearly every functionality that Infusionsoft offers. Infusionsoft is used to manage and track our sales floor, affiliates, even customer service.

Not only does Infusionsoft offer some very powerful marketing tools, we use internal forms to provide and track internal company communication relating to customers. It has allowed us to improve departmental efficiency by a great deal.

Michelle F.

"Amazing Support Team !!"

What do you like best?

I am one of those people that likes human contact for assistance. Anytime I call in for help the support team is patient and helpful. They have answers and if they dont know they go ask someone to get the answers for me. I have yet to get a support team member that is difficult to deal with. They all have such wonderful personalities that they can keep the crisis I am having at the moment seem like a cake walk. Then suddenly everything is fixed and back to work I go.

I would also like to say that when they have to send a support ticket to the advanced team they are just as nice and follow through as well as the initial team member.

What do you dislike?

The hold music is AWFUL! Is it possible to at least have some kind of music other than the same tune over and over. It is brutal. The only other thing I can recommend is having a payment plan for the course you give to become a IS expert.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use your tutorials when getting started and if you are going to be the admin you may want to invest in the Infusionsoft Course - become a certified user. Do not try to wing it!

The issues this business would have without Infusionsoft would be running campaigns and billing for our 400 clients. It is so helpful to be able to mass email all of them or get historical data for any new direction we may want to go for the next campaign.

Katie C.

"A CRM system that can actually do everything I need."

What do you like best?

Few CRM systems give me the control I want over my automations and campaigns like Infusionsoft. I've been super impressed with how much control I actually have over how I set up my campaigns and integrations. The possibilities are truly endless for my business now.

What do you dislike?

There is a STEEP learning curve to Infusionsoft, and it's very easy for beginners to break certain processes when they don't know the whole system. I personally do NOT like how integrated contacts and affiliates are. Currently, if you delete a contact, all sales information is also deleted, including commission data for affiliates who referred the sales. This makes it impossible to trim dead weight off of a list if they've made a purchase in the past without affecting affiliate ledgers.

I would also like to see improvement with deliverability and ease of GDPR compliance. ConvertKit tends to land my emails in my subscribers' inboxes more often, and their GDPR compliance process was almost completely hands off, which was SO great. It's very difficult to identify EU subscribers on my list without paying a ton more money for add-on services.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great option for anyone who really wants to explore building a consulting/service-based business OR for anyone who owns a membership site and/or owns a thriving blog/digital marketing business. It's a fantastic choice if you want more of your business automated so you can focus your efforts on doing what only you can do.

I absolutely love how Infusionsoft works with membership sites. Automations and integrations are really where Infusionsoft shines. I also love how much control I have over my subscribers' contact records to really see where they've been in my system and where they're going.

Susan W.

"Easy to use and effective"

What do you like best?

I found the onboarding and training incredibly valuable. I had weekly 1:1 sessions with a coach who helped me set up campaigns specifically to do what I needed, and then attended two days of training as well. I feel confident in using Infusionsoft and I'm aware that it can do a lot more - I just need to find the time now!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, though it can be a little difficult to find your way around at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I wouldn't hesitate. It's definitely a case of you get what you pay for and for us, the onboarding was worthwhile as we do actually use the system!

we are a small business so don't have as much time as we would like to follow up for feedback, to keep in touch with people, and to chase quotes. We are now managing to automate this a lot more which makes our customers feel more loved!

Evelyn B.

"I am NOT tech savvy, but thanks to Infusionsoft this grandma is getting it done online!"

What do you like best?

Being able to automate my emails, my follow up the ease of creating landing pages and sales funnels. I didn't know how to do any of this before Infusionsoft. I didn't have much of a social media presence either. But with the amazing training I continue to receive, I feel so much more confident with taking my business online.

What do you dislike?

There was a bit of a learning curve and I know there is so much more to learn. Honestly, Infusionsoft over delivers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend Infusionsoft. In combination with Agency 8, a partner with Infusionsoft, I have had unparalleled support.

Automation. From being able to immediately follow up with new prospects, to creating landing pages to capture prospects on my various social media sites. It allows me to automate follow up with my team an to quickly send out messages to all my contact list.

Lauren D.

"Infusionsoft enables our little company to look big - takes care of so many administrative functions"

What do you like best?

We're a retreat center. Before Infusionsoft, if someone inquired about our services, we had a laborious process for following up. Once we automated, we were able to make sure we touched every single lead repeatedly. Our bookings increased immediately.

What do you dislike?

If I want to change an email in a sequence, but people are already in that sequence, they won't get the newly edited email. It wasn't this way when we started; we'd just re-publish the campaign. This frustrates me as I create email series.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We saw improvement in our bottom line right away, even when we were new at using Inufsionsoft. My boss is pretty techy and without him, it would have been a hard conversion for the rest of us. After 3 years, we paid $10 K and sent my boss and 2 colleagues to Arizona for a makeover, which took our use to the next level.

We convert more leads. We also follow up better with the people who book us about their particular needs: how many rooms, meals, set-ups, etc. It makes us look better to customers when we're well prepared for them. They way we have things set up, Infusionsoft's forms give customers a timely way to communicate their needs and expectations with us.

Learn more about Infusionsoft by Keap

Infusionsoft by Keap Videos

Learning about Infusionsoft by Keap?

* We monitor all Infusionsoft by Keap reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.