INFUSEmedia Reviews & Product Details

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We were looking to partner with INFUSEmedia to help source high-quality leads through content syndication programs as well as their ABM programs geared towards specific ideal customer profiles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The team at INFUSEmedia is top notch and are very easy to work with. The quality of leads that come through in terms of job title and company description was always spot on as well. Whenever there were any data quality issue that may have come up, the INFUSEmedia team were always quick to get it resolved or send supplemental leads if needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Content syndication leads are very light touch so it is difficult to gauge its impact on pipeline without giving it enough time and a solid nurture in place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Syndicating our content beyond our own digital marketing efforts to reach our audience. We were able to engage high-quality leads as a result that we would not have otherwise been able to reach through our own organic efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

INFUSEmedia Overview

What is INFUSEmedia?

INFUSEmedia is a fully integrated, data-fueled demand generation engine designed to help B2B organizations drive qualified interest. Our omnichannel approach helps us identify, qualify, and produce actionable engagement. Supported by the latest innovations in digital marketing, we generate leads by strategically promoting content through social, programmatic, mobile, and direct outreach campaigns. We leverage our own proprietary content marketing engine, fueled by data-driven demand generation tactics, and a global database of 138+ million B2B decision-makers in 24 verticals to reach target audiences with precision and scale. Our demand generation solutions include content marketing, ABM, intent-driven marketing, brand amplification, and more. We are uniquely positioned to offer our clients: - The highest quality leads; - Significant savings on CPL budgets.

INFUSEmedia Details

INFUSEmedia is a data-driven B2B demand generation network.

Why INFUSEmedia?
- A global audience of 138+ million decision-makers from 15+ million companies;
- An extensive curated set of 30+ digital publications that span a variety of business and technology verticals;
- A team of 250+ demand generation experts that provide a seamless partnership;
- Proprietary multi-channel content marketing engine;
- Real-time data verification platform and human lead validation;
- An extended network of partners that have been thoroughly vetted for quality and consistency.

INFUSEmedia
2012
NEWTON, MA

INFUSEmedia Videos

INFUSEmedia Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the INFUSEmedia community
Have you used INFUSEmedia before?

INFUSEmedia Reviews

Showing 153 INFUSEmedia reviews
Location
Already have INFUSEmedia?
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I've worked with Infuse Media across a range of global lead generation campaigns, typically generating single touch content syndication leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The team are incredibly responsive, and are able to turn proposals around in a short space of time, often returning proposals well in advance of the given deadline. Lead volumes tend to be positive and CPL's are always competitive, the team are not afraid to refuse a proposal if they don't believe they're the right fit for the campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We've shared fairly niche briefs with the team in the past and they've not been able to put a proposal forward as the targeting has been too limiting. I don't think this is particularly a negative, i'd much rather partners refuse briefs they cannot deliver on than take the brief and fail to deliver mid campaign, leading to tricky conversations with clients and often somewhat souring the relationship. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're able to deliver single touch content syndication leads to clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Partner Marketing Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I hired INFUSEmedia to run a survey focusing on the impact of COVID on the FinServ and Insurance sector. The project was delivered on time and the quality of executives (titles + companies) was extremely high. I was very pleased with the final outcome of the project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The team was very responsive and provided a very detailed data analyses, which is very helpful when we are trying to have a better pulse on the industry trends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any downsides. Perhaps, I would have enjoyed working on more projects if the marketing budget allowed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I will definitely start with the test to get comfortable and be able to make your own decision. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were looking for a very specific industry intel from the FinServ executives. INFUSEmedia helped us connect with the right persona. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Regional Marketing Specialist, MEA & MEDI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We worked with INFUSE on a multi-touch content syndication program (emails and ads) targeting Italy. We provided them with 8-10 assets in local language with a brief description in English which their writers were able to leverage to create a high standard of copy in Italian. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The team at Infuse were first class and a pleasure to work with. They are very responsive and always willing to help in whatever way they could. The leads delivered fitted our criteria perfectly and were of very high quality in terms of job titles and company size in line with the parameters of the project we set out. It was excellent value for money in terms of CPL which included the creation and translation of the creatives. They were also able to provide a comprehensive report at the end detailing the top-performing assets, job titles and company size captured etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

From working with Infuse on this project I can have no negative feedback. Everything was conducted in a professional manner, delivered on time and the Leads were high quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Infuse are an excellent partner to work with to generate leads for your sales team and for your nurture programs. Be clear and concise in your project brief and the team will deliver for you. Leverage their team to create the landing pages and email copy for your assets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Infuse were able to deliver high-quality leads that we can nurture for our Sales team. We are still nurturing the Leads from Top of the funnel through to the bottom of the funnel through a nurture program so we are still waiting to measure the pipeline generated, however, the early results are promising and we have been able to book meetings with some large prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have been working with INFUSEmedia on a number of different lead gen campaigns for my clients. Campaigns mainly included content syndication to generate all types of leads, i.e. from top to bottom funnel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

There are a lot of demand gen providers in the media landscape but along with quality on the leads of course, the quality of the serviced provided by the vendor is very important to achieve success with a campaign. INFUSEmedia always provides a great service from beginning to end - i.e the quality of the service does not stop once the IO is signed! They always provide their recommendations to ensure the best results and make sure the campaigns are set up correctly to drive the lowest lead rejections rate. INFUSEmedia is definitely one of our trusted partner when it comes to lead generation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any issues with INFUSEmedia so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

INFUSEmedia help us delivering quality leads for our clients. Benefits realised are mainly for our clients to realise a strong ROI with the leads generated. From my point of view, having a good customer service from a vendor helps me on delivering a good service to my clients. And very importantly, the lowest the leads rejections rate, the better - obviously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, Enterprise Marketing
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have done 2 projects with INFUSEmedia. We provided 3-4 content pieces with short abstracts for each, then INFUSEmedia worked their magic to syndicate the content via email and advertising. They listened closely to our needs and adjusted the program to work with our target audience and budget. I was impressed with their writers' ability to create content based on what we provided....their domain expertise is very good. The high quality leads we received exceeded our expectations in terms of companies and titles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Great service, excellent value for the money, fast turnaround, high quality content and leads delivered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any downsides at the moment. Both projects have been successful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

The more information and context you can provide, the better results you'll get. Be specific and narrow with your target audience criteria and provide your best quality content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brand/solution awareness and net new lead generation. Through INFUSEmedia we've had hundreds in our target audience engage with our content. When we follow-up, the lead already knows who we are which makes the nurturing easier and faster. Plus we've been able to add net new leads to our database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Earlier in the year I worked with Infuse on a lead gen campaign for ADP. They were a particularly challenging account with constant changes and I remember how efficiently and effortlessly Infuse helped and aided the efforts to deliver a high quality project- making such a difficult campaign significantly easier. This was at the beginning of lockdown too which really shouldn't be overlooked- I felt there was a real partnership here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Really enjoy working with the team- Natasha in particular is a delight to work with. Super responsive and transparent too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I don't like, it's frustrating that the opportunities haven't been as prevalent to work with Infuse as much as I would have liked to this year. I'm hoping this will change in the new year with opportunities with Always On campaigns across EMEA for a couple of clients which they avoided this year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

The team at Infuse really are a pleasure to work with. They're honest and quick to reply which over this peculiar year really has been a huge token. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The quality of the leads Infuse have passed back (not just for the ADP campaign that was previously mentioned) but across the media teams- this is invaluable feedback that we constantly feedback to each other to pass on to clients who wouldn't have previously thought to use new vendors (especially in light of the pandemic, clients have been cautious of using new vendors which has been frustrating, so this kind of feedback really does help get top quality partners in front of clients) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Director
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

INFUSEmedia have helped us with a couple of single touch content syndication programme's this year. In a year where generating digital leads has been of paramount importance to our clients we turned to INFUSE as our partner of choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

First and foremost our overall experience has been very positive. Initial proposals are always turned round very quickly; even for those niche and slightly 'different' briefs. U-Turns and speed bumps are handled very professionally and at speed. Finally the leads themselves are of the highest quality and the feedback from sales teams have been great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would say here is that the lead delivery team are based in Boston. There have been a couple of instances where the difference in timezone has been a problem. However, the INFUSE team based in the UK, are always there to recognise any potential issue and offer out a solution in the meantime. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ultimately, we are trying to generate net new leads for our clients. INFUSE have such a large and varied database that can service campaigns with really niche audiences. We trialed an ABM content syndication programme this year and it was a complete success. With lead generation campaigns, lead quality is always going to be an important KPI - this is where INFUSE excel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Programs Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I use INFUSEmedia to promote on-demand webinars to IT end users. On average, I am hosting one webinar a week, and I typically have lead-gen guarantees tied to each webinar. INFUSEmedia is a great partner for helping me reach our lead guarantee for these events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I’ve done lead gen for about 15 years. During this timeframe, I’ve worked with a lot of vendors, many of whom have been pretty mediocre, if not plain bad. I define “bad” as either being unresponsive or unaccommodating to reasonable led-gen requests and, even worse, delivering poor quality leads (you know the kind where you wonder if something unethical is going on). In the age of email compliance laws, it’s absolutely imperative that marketers trust where their leads come from. The impact of spam reports and the possibility of having your email blacklisted is too high of a price to pay. Moreover, as a marketer, you need to trust that the leads you are nurturing have the possibility of hitting sales and marketing objectives. It’s not an exaggeration to say the inability to hit these objectives could result in a job loss.

That said, the thing I like best about INFUSEmedia is that I trust them with my lead generation goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any downsides to report at this time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you're looking for a quality lead gen vendor, my recommendation is to do a trial with INFUSEmedia. I suspect you'll be pleased with the results! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

INFUSEmedia is highly-responsive to my campaign requests and offer a very competitive rate. Most importantly, though, is they deliver good quality leads. The open and click through rates of leads from INFUSEmedia campaigns are some of the highest I’ve seen. I trust INFUSEmedia to help me achieve my marketing objectives quickly and cost effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Media Account Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I work with Infuse on a variety of demand gen campaigns for a number of clients within my B2B agency. Ranging from TOFU volume driving campaigns to more MOFU qualified campaigns and even nurture programs to help encourage more touchpoints from the leads generated within the programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Working in a B2B agency inevitably you end up working with a wide variety of demand gen providers. Infuse are one of the best of the bunch by being very responsive (from the sales guys to their client success team), have quick turnarounds and have great products. They are also honest when there is a brief that they do not have confidence in delivering good results and good for delivering compensation value should there be a rare mistake.

Easy to work with - they're one vendor with whom I book campaigns with and know I don't have to worry about telling them how to do their jobs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything major to flag for dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working with INFUSEmedia, allows us to put together cost-effective plans that utilises a wide variety of sophisticated targeting strategies to help meet clients' marketing and lead gen needs. If there is a finickity target audience, you only have to send it over to get a quick response back as to how they would be able to work with you to solve the brief. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We ran industry focused and general content syndication programs with INFUSEmedia. We provided multiple pieces of content and we received leads back that fit our requirements on time and on budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Leads returned met all the required criteria. We received no poor feedback from the BDR team following up on those leads, which has happened in the past with other programs. The INFUSEmedia team was quick to respond to questions and feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No particular issues stood out as problematic. We tried to set-up direct input into our Salesforce database which didn't quite work out, but that issue may have had as much to do with our Salesforce instance. And I prefer to review the leads before importing them anyway, so this wasn't a big problem for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Everyone was easy to work with. The more specific you are about your demographic requirements, the better the leads you'll receive will be. I was specific about when I wanted to receive the leads and I provided the data from my picklist fields to be matched, which they were able to accommodate. When the pandemic hit and we had some staffing changes, the team worked with us to decrease the program and when we ramped our team back up to full-strength they were able to help us ramp the program back up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're always looking for ways to bring new leads in to the top of the funnel. INFUSEmedia helped us bring in strong new leads that matched to our very specific demographic requirements and helped us meet our quarterly engagement/inquiry goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

As COVID hit and many clients stopped physical events, the pressure was on to deliver MQI and MQL digitally. Sales pressure and funnel development still existed. Depending on the client's marketing need - INFUSEmedia can guarantee delivery for top of funnel MQI's to get into nurture or lower down the funnel MQLs that can be developed into sales funnel quicker. Since August I've had the pleasure of working with the team across to deliver that funnel mix across a variety of clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Working with the team is always a pleasure. The understanding of the marketplace, what works, what doesn't work, dependent on the marketing and sales goals is so important when you need to guarantee delivery and a successful campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, over the many times I have worked with INFUSEmedia I haven't found one! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increasing top of funnel MQIs for expanding reach and nurture. Delivering double touch burture MQL leads that are lower down the funnel to build sales pipeline. Proposals to develop and expand the demand and sales opportunities with channel partners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Demand Generation Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

INFUSEmedia have helped us implement content syndication programs across a number of global geographies. The programs are a core part of us reaching key contacts at select companies and help us to build our database, and awareness of our brand and particularly our perception s thought leaders in our area of expertise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The team at INFUSEmedia are key to delivering these programs - from helping us scope and plan, to delivering us leads week on week. They are fast to respond to queries, and I particularly appreciate the end of project reports they produce - it shows they are invested in not only delivering our campaigns, but helping us understand and optimize them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that comes to mind here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're continually looking to expand our reach and ability to communicate with our ideal customer profile. INFUSEmedia allows us to target and reach those customers, in a compliant, efficient way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

As a B2B marketing agency, we depend on being able to find reliable demand generation providers that have a deeper understanding of the technology market that we operate in. We recently engaged with INFUSE media on a demand gen program for a Tier I tech client looking to target leads in the public sector. Because the target audience was targeting a niche within the public sector, I was concerned that we wouldn't have the available volume to launch a campaign. But through the robust 1st party data pool that INFUSE has available, and their deeper penetration across the public sector, we found that INFUSE was a good fit for our campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Responsiveness and deeper knowledge of our markets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would be helpful if we were able to get access to call recordings rather than just call scripts to further validate calls where needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sourcing reliable demand generation partners that are able to provide a steady run rate of quality leads that will fill top of funnel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Campaigns Director
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have worked with Infuse on multiple lead generations projects in EMEA for different clients covering a mixture of single touch and double touch campaigns. They created landing pages and emails to be broadcast to their database. We were able to leverage install base data as part of this campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They were very accommodating and solution orientated when we faced challenges on one project, adapting the approach to make sure the results were put first. The newsletter and landing pages they created looked great and were very professional. We also were able to use their install base data to have quite specific targeting for a client which worked really well. The team are very responsive and friendly, with a great solution orientated approach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There can be delays as the teams are based in different timezones so the best thing to do is to plan ahead. This was the only downside to working with Infuse we have experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Take advantage of their install base data for clients and explore their double touch and BANT style offerings for lead generation. Ensure you factor in time to work with their teams in the US who produce the landing pages and newsletters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are trying to acquire more qualified leads for clients which can be difficult as clients are looking to acquire more SQL or Sales Ready leads. Infuse do have a variety of solutions that can help with this and we have used double touch and BANT as part of our campaigns this year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Campaigns Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have been working with Infuse Media on a number of Content Syndication campaigns within EMEA region and they helped us with the local language content for some countries as well with their strong Intent Data offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The team is very efficient and always attentive to your client's needs. I like the fact that they don't go to other publishers to syndicate your content and get some extra leads. They generate all the leads themselves and they are very transparent about the whole process which puts them a step ahead of other publishers. Their Intent Data offering is very strong as they work with some great third party providers to utilize this data and they are able to offer a custom built campaign for what you and your client need. Lastly, the team is very responsive not like many other publishers I have worked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There hasn't been anything negative about working with Infuse so far and I will carry on using them since as an agency we are happy and our clients are happy with their service as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our clients are always looking for demand generation campaigns and Infuse offer a variety of options from Single Touch to Double Touch and even bottom of the funnel leads. They also have the advantage of being able to host local language landing pages as well as content which seems to be an issue with many of the providers in the market. High quality leads that create pipeline vale is the key when it comes to our clients' priority and Infuse do that great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We'r running a ABM content syndication program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My experience with INFUSEmedia is positive. I believe that is one of the best services you can work with a trusted team. We have been recommended this agency and the feedback has been good so far.

They are process oriented with a very professional approach. INFUSEmedia have a variety of type of programs and our ABM program fits just well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to have any downsides of working with INFUSEmedia. All our requirements are being considered with a good attention to details which is not a given with other partners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With other publications, there is a saturation point and the leads just are not the same in quantity or quality. I have yet to have that experience with INFUSEmedia, and their large database allow us to have a good matching rate with our ABM account which is highly beneficial for us! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Specialist
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was looking to generate leads for a drip campaign and social media targeting. We run ads on Google, but I was looking for other outlets to amplify the reach of our content. INFUSEmedia was able to create landing pages and display ads for my content and share it with their network. We had great results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Infuse Media team is awesome. Our company was lucky enough to utilize the free lead promo and they definitely delivered! I love that we got to use and repurpose content like blog posts and infographics that I created earlier in the year. Lead quality was great, and we are nurturing those leads as of right now. They were able to deliver the titles and locations that we requested. I am very satisfied with the experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. It was a great experience and the team is very helpful and knowledgeable. It took me a while to get the campaign started, but that is because I didn't have some of the content ready for their team. That was my fault. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would recommend that you have a nurture campaign or drip campaign ready to go for your leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Generation for sure! We have some new leads in the pipeline thanks to INFUSEmedia. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We partnered with InfuseMedia on a pilot for 100 leads with some pretty specific targeting criteria. The production team was great to work with - their creative was really impressive - and the leads we received were from great companies with all the right titles. They've been dropped into a nurture and we are awaiting the results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The production team is top-notch. Very thorough and detail-oriented. Shared best practices and were very responsive when we initially had to revise the targeting criteria. Were very willing to collaborate with our demand agency and also helped us use the Hubspot API for easy lead integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. When we had a minor issue with some targeting they fixed it very quickly and replaced the leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Be sure to have a kick-off call and a follow up after receiving the first set of leads so you can quickly pivot if necessary and don't be afraid of asking questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed to a cost-effective way to distribute our new content to a wider audience (net new) and place them in nurtures. We are still waiting for these leads to go thru the nurture to determine conversion rates and see how the leads pan out for us.

I also used these content downloads as a form of (very early) intent and sent alerts to the BDRs when one of their target accounts downloaded a piece of content. It was served as a warmer touch and good reason to engage and potentially start a conversation from an outbound perspective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Manager Content Marketing, Quiq
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

So far I've worked with INFUSEmedia for one content syndication project. The project delivered 100 leads based on 2 webinars we wanted to promote. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The team really worked to understand our product and our audience so that they could distribute our content and capture the attention of the people that would most likely want to continue a conversation. We were able to discuss what industries, companies, and titles would be the best fit. When the INFUSEmedia team felt that the campaign could be improved with different content they reached out to me to let me know but were able to complete the project without any changes.

I really like that the team AB tests the content.

A few other points to consider:

* Leads are generated from their own engaged audience of B2B decision makers who've opted in to receive content and are not aggregated from outside sources.

* The websites that they get their opt-ins from are wholly-owned and operated

* All of your leads are backed by a 100% guarantee that they are verified to fit your exact filters, been scrubbed to have accurate information, and de-duplicated against your suppression list of contacts to guarantee net-new leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't think I saw any of the results of the AB tests that were performed. I feel like that could have informed the strategy during the campaign.

Part of the beauty of content syndication is that you can rely on the publisher you're working with to deliver leads but it also feels like you're a little blind to what is going on behind the syndication curtain.

Once you receive a delivery of leads you have to review the quality of leads and act quickly to adjust who and what you're delivering if you think it needs to be adjusted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We create content fo deliver value for people researching business messaging and chatbots. We think that the content we provide helps answer the questions that a lot of decisions makers have, or surface ones that haven't come up. But we need to get that content in front of the right people in order for it to really bring value.

Like a lot of other companies we are always looking for ways to get in front of the people with the highest propensity to buy. We need to raise awareness of our product and get conversations started the most cost-effective way possible. INFUSEmedia offered a way to broaden our audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

INFUSEmedia helped us generate leads through a targeted content syndication campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

There are a lot of people who offer similar services to INFUSE – what stood out to me was how knowledgeable (and honest) they were. There wasn't any effort to over-sell additional layers of qualification – they were honest about how to get the most out of my budget, and then delivered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really - if you're using content syndication (and understand its limitations) in your marketing programmes, then I don't see what you would dislike about working with INFUSE. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Content syndication campaigns are not (however much you try) going to be a shortcut to getting leads that are ready for sales. Be patient and nurture the leads before sharing them with sales – INFUSE are really good at helping with this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Support hitting pipeline targets and bolstering the size of our opted-in database Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Brand Marketing Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

INFUSEmedia, specifically Matt, was incredibly easy to work with. The team worked hard to bring us the right leads in the right target and ensure that we were successful in our goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked the constant communication best of all. They were always willing to work with us and reach out to us when we had any questions. We are able to partner with Matt and he constantly made sure that we were happy with the lead being provided so that we knew that the campaign was successful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing that I disliked about INFUSEmedia. The one thing that was frustrating was when we had to challenge some leads, but the team worked with us to ensure that the campaign was successful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Ask all of the questions. This was a new experience and project for me and because of that I had a lot of questions. Luckily, when you are working with such an experienced partner, they can answer all of your questions and work together to partner on such a project. Asking a ton of questions helped me feel confident in the way I was managing my budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was solving for leads. We partnered with 4 companies and really appreciate everything that Matt was able to do for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Growth Marketing
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Infusemedia helped bring leads that were familiar with my content and brand, had purchasing intent and within my target market at a fixed cost that I could not beat using my own team. They helped me hit my lead numbers while I figured out how to scale and improve things on my own side until I could get my own house in order and still hope to use them for additional lead velocity.

The team was even better. Friendly, cooperative and always willing to see how to improve our lead quality, not just in their interests of their own sales. Have looked for other alternatives as well, but haven't found anyone that has the same aspects that they do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The fixed cost of leads, especially versus the uncertain performance of growing and nascent channels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lead quality was good, didn't convert to bookings or calls as much as our other channels. With that said, would have like to evaluate them more before I left my company, and thus ended the relationship. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Additional lead volume and delivery at reasonable costs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

InfuseMedia ran a pilot lead gen program for me last month. We received the leads as prescribed in a timely fashion utilizing content we already had in play on our resource center. These leads so far look to be just what we were looking for and have been dropped into a nurture flow for further lead nurture. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The person I worked with at InfuseMedia to load assets and review the list and links was easy to work with, made suggestions about the type of content they thought would provide the best leads and checked all the links to make sure they worked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing to dislike! So far the experience has been great. I loved that they were willing to run a small pilot for us since we are on very tight budgets. The true test will be in the conversions and the rate of conversion, but I do not yet have data on that since we've only gotten the leads list a little while ago. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm looking for more leads from our content and higher content conversion. Only time will tell at this point as we run these leads through our nurture flows. The leads came to us quickly, in a format that was ready for upload, and met our criteria. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.