Infor CRM Reviews & Product Details

Project Manager
Airlines/Aviation

"A modular flexible CRM"

What do you like best?

I think the best part is that you can start small and then configure and customize the product for any purpose, turning it into a system that allows for very different audiences to access the same DB.

What do you dislike?

I think users find it too unconfortable and unfriendly to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

First design your internal customer (employees) work lifecycle, then see if it´s a full fledged CRM what you need. Sometimes we wish INFOR was simpler.

We managed to replace an old Redmine version for support and maintenance tickets. INFOR allows the categories to be configured to display customizable fields and build different experiences for the different users. The DB is a little messy to explore with a BI, but a lot of it is customizable, so I understand.

What is Infor CRM?

Your customer relationships are the driving force of your business. By offering a complete view of every customer touch point across your sales, marketing, customer service, and support teams, Infor CRM enables you to maximize the impact of every interaction—across the entire customer lifecycle—whether in the office or out in the field. The best part about Infor CRM is that it’s built for your business. Industry-specific capabilities, deep integration, and unparalleled flexibility and control in how you deploy, use, and pay for your solution offers a best-of-breed CRM solution without compromise.

Infor CRM Screenshots

Infor CRM Profile Details

Infor CRM Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
English, French, German, Italian, Russian
Infor
Description
Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both.
2002

1-25 of 59 total Infor CRM reviews

Infor CRM Reviews

1-25 of 59 total Infor CRM reviews
Marketing Executive

"Great for data gathering however slow and clunky"

What do you like best?

Infor is a great product for holding information about companies, people, opportunities, support tickets, documents etc... For me as a marketeer it is quite easy to create groups and segment the data for marketing purposes and export this across to other Marketing software. The system is also beneficial for keeping track of opportunities and recent contact with companies. For marketing purposes you are also able to associate campaigns / lead sources to opportunities and track the overall amount of leads generated from a single campaign which is pretty handy.

What do you dislike?

I find infor to be very clunky and slow most of the time, it is definately not the most modern CRM system out there but it does do the job. It also crashes if my computer goes into 'sleep mode' and I need to relaunch it again. Not being able to have multiple windows / accounts open at once to switch back and forth from can is frustrating as I only have a 1 screen function when using infor. The system is quite dated in terms of reporting needs, we aren't able to get the reports and therefore have to manually use Excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would not recommend as there are better products on the market.

I would say when we first got the software it solved a lot of problems in terms of holding data and tracking companies and opportunities. However now we are wanting to upgrade to a more reliable software that is smoother and has more functionality in terms of reporting etc..

Pinnacle Direct Manager

"Good CRM software for SME"

What do you like best?

Reasonably straightforward to use CRM system. Does what is expected in terms of monitoring customer information, collating data, and managing contracts and sales opportunities.

Managing groups is multi faceted and versatile.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to monitor opportunity close dates as the dates on the summary do not reflect the actual estimated close dates within each opportunity, which makes the monthly reviews a clunky process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Reasonable CRM for customer service

Infor CRM is in integral part of my day to day work environment and is used extensively with my dealings with customers from all areas from customer service to marketing. Infor allows me to monitor when customers are last contacted and visited so we can identify those needing contact.

We have a wealth of information which also allows me to tailor my comminications and sales/service efforts in a way which is most relevant to the customer in question.

Sales Operations Specialist

"Very custom, very hard to maintain"

What do you like best?

The easy access to the développement environment and the ease to manage contacts. We use the on premise version and an online portal to merge properly the contacts.

What do you dislike?

The bulky and combursome aspect of the on premise client. We have issues with the client loading itself. We use remote desktop to offer the client at a faster speed, but it can barely help. We also didn't have all the documentation of the customization and so we can't offer the web experience.

We track all opportunities and quotes. We use the CRM combined with different analytical tools to extract the data and stategize accordingly.

Business Solution Architect

"Infor CRM is Solid "

What do you like best?

Scale of the software is great. Smaller companies entrenched in antiquated Marketing, Sales and Customer Service business processes will struggle. Infor CRM is designed for professionally managed organizations, interested in data generation.

What do you dislike?

Upgrades for bug fixes and unfulfilled integration promises with the entire software offering at Infor.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Understand the internal purpose of CRM as a tool to execute Marketing, Sales and Customer Service processes. Take the time to learn the features of each module and design responsibilities to linear workflow. The best deployments have incremental growth plans and CRM associated goals supported by data found in the CRM.

Performance based management of staff unifying the mission year over year. Transitions between Marketing, Sales and Customer Service.

Marketing Manager
Medical Devices

"Having a relationship with Infor is like hugging sand paper."

What do you like best?

The system seems passable for the price point.

What do you dislike?

My primary dislike is Infor as a company. It's difficult dealing with them. There seems to be a few humans over there but I often get heavy handed responses. Don't bother thinking they will budge an inch for anything. Ever.

One particular example involves storage. They say you get 100 gigs and in the contract it says, "Infor CRM SaaS storage subscription 100 GB". Great, one of the reasons I picked this platform over Salesforce is because of data overage charges. Now the database I'm migrating from is 11.4 gigabytes. Seems like i'm in the clear right? Nope. It is impossible to know this as an outsider, but that 100 gigs of storage is FILE STORAGE, it is NOT available for your operating database. They have a 10 gig partition for the database engine, and that's what you are stuck with.

I pointed this out that the contract says I have 100 gigs of cloud storage and it would be impossible for me to know that my database size was limited to 10 gigs. I asked if we could increase that size and I get:

“It is not our process, as all new customers get the designed AMI. The designed AMI is considered standard, and when more space is required or requested it must be purchased. "

Help and training are also surprisingly expensive and lackluster. When I'd pose questions to their normal support (infor Xtreme) they will point you to a $3000 course that barely covers the topic. So I signed up for a Developing for the Web course. They didn't have enough instructors for their web-video class (think Udemy $10 course btw) and I was provided someone that is not an expert in the topic. When I asked that guy questions during the course he got back to me the next day with an answer that he couldn't elaborate on when I had follow up questions. There were show stopping bugs during the workshop that I wasted 4 or 5 hours on before the guy told me the next day, "oh we know about that one, you have to do ...". Great, thanks for giving me a heads up in advance. In fact, there were many bugs that I learned about that need workarounds.

Now that I have received an official certification, you'd think you'd be able to get some help now right? No, I get referred to my business partner. My original business partner charged $175 / hr and couldn't answer my coding questions appropriately. So get this, I spend $3000 on a course, then when I need help I get pointed to a business partner that charges $175/hr and doesn't have the knowledge to answer my questions.

As to dealing with Infor and your business partners. I use the plural, partners, because I've had the (dis)pleasure of needing to swap out business partners because in all honesty, one person cannot know and understand the entirety of this system that has had multiple homes with various development companies.

We've been paying Infor for their system for 8 months. We've spent tens of thousands on development already and we had to scrap everything from our first business partner and now we have to start over.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I cannot in good conscious recommend this system. I hope this will change as time goes on. I had a disaster with them for about 8 months but they seem to be making an effort to at least listen to me. I'll update this review as time passes and if things get better.

We have realized zero benefits after 8 months of work.

Response from Aaron Stein of Infor CRM

We take your comments very seriously and have taken steps to contact you and resolve the issues. Our customers are very important to us and we are committed to ensuring the highest level of satisfaction.

Lead Business Analyst
Hospital & Health Care

"Long time Infor CRM / Saleslogix customer"

What do you like best?

The tool is very customizable. You are working with a 3rd party contractor who will do the majority of your development work, at a cost. The tool is web based, has a mobile site, and has recently seen some investment in product design improvements and upgrades, after years of very little of either.

What do you dislike?

Although the cost of ownership is small compared to some competitors, it is very easy to be nickle and dimed along the way for every little change or customization you'd like to make. The user community is small, and finding answers to common problems can be difficult. Although recent investments have improved the product, overall it is still very much far behind more current competitors like Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Evaluate your options. Be careful.

We use the tool across an enterprise of 300 users for sales, marketing, service and support, and more.

Software Developer / IT Technician
Design

"Great for the common user and advanced users"

What do you like best?

Nice layout and design. Even as someone who has never seen an interface like this before it was very easy to navigate through it. Setting up accounts was easy and users were able to work on the same day of creating their accounts. Mail integration is also great and people would not need to have both their mail and CRM open.

What do you dislike?

Updates come in slow and with the rapid speed that other companies are moving, I feel that they lag behind them and therefore we have to lag behind them too. Windows 10 is starting to roll out in Microsoft environments yet CRM does not work for Windows 10. It is inevitable that support will end for Windows 7 by Microsoft in the near future so if Infor does not make their software compatible with more recent operating systems, that may be their downfall.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for managing for sales-related companies but may look "old" compared to higher priced products.

Managing and keeping track of sales and services. Before we would need to have a local database to control where things were being sold and Infor has made it easier. Another problem we faced was that when customers would email about our products, we would need to find our email archives to retrieve that information which would usually take minutes to find. But now everything is sorted to each customer and we can view their history in seconds.

Applications Analyst Sr

"Very good out of the box"

What do you like best?

It is a very stable product, well organized and easy to use. Infor is providing great and really needed updates to the product making it even better and fixing issues that previous owners ignored. I am sure that the best of Infor CRM is yet to come.

What do you dislike?

It is a software that unfortunately has been in many hands, so it has a lot of legacy code and is behind in some technologies. The mobile version is very limited and there is no easy way to transfer the tools created for the LAN client into the web version or to the mobile platform.

Try configuring, and avoid customizations, if you add custom code it is going to be hard to apply updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Infor CRM is improving a lot since it was called SalesLogix, It is getting great new features and Infor will hear the requests for new features from their customers. It is a really easy to implement, one person can do an out of the box implementation within a week. It is a little hard to connect with legacy systems and with non Infor software but using tools like Scribe Insight or SQL Stored Procedures it can be easily connected.

We are yet to use Infor CRM to its maximum potential as we are only using it as a tool for the Sales Team, managing Leads, Contacts, Accounts, and Sales History. It does a great job keeping normalized data and avoiding contacts duplication.

"There are better CRMs out there"

What do you like best?

I can see all points of contact on the same page right when I go to the account. I don't need to scroll down a bunch to search for them.

What do you dislike?

There are too many ways to do the same thing. The interface is "crowded". It can be a little overwhelming and "clunky".

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider other CRMs. I've used SalesForce and Hubspot CRM among others. These 2 are way better. Probably more expensive, but worth the investment I'm sure.

Keeping track of contact with prospects, leads and current accounts. Benefits are that there are records of who contacted who, and what they've been sent, as well as what email marketing campaigns they've received.

CC

"Developer Take on Customization Features"

What do you like best?

As a developer I find the customization of the LAN client fairly straightforward. You can achieve basic modifications to the system relatively quickly and it is easy to track these modifications within the Architect client app using version numbering and project bundles. When needing to make more complex customizations, the standard controls are adequate for most scenarios with the ability to expand into .NET extension scripts in order to use custom controls and a variety of other window layouts that can't be achieved through VBScript.

What do you dislike?

The customization process for the web client is very complicated and can often be quite unreliable. Transferring custom development from the LAN to Web clients can be a lengthy process. The Application Architect script editing tools are very minimal (though you can develop in Visual Studio before copying back in to your Web deployment).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is plenty on offer in Infor CRM with the standard functionality, but the ability to customize the system to really fit your businesses processes and ways of working can turn it from "good product" to "can't operate without".

The ease of LAN customization allows for the product to be expanded well beyond its standard functionality. This includes adding C# .NET extensions, which can be used to connect to varying web APIs in order to bring more value into the out of the box client functionality.

Director of IT

"Infor CRM v8.3"

What do you like best?

The web capability for contact management is easy to use and simple to understand.

What do you dislike?

The graphical interface is not flexible enough.

We are tackling our telemarketing campaign with this system, to be able to manage a lot of contacts and keep everything up to date, even for email blasts.

"Mobile version"

What do you like best?

This is a mobile version but not a native app. It has come in very handy when travelling to be able to look up client information and add notes on their record..

What do you dislike?

We aren't able to choose the Remember Me option and there are some important pieces of data missing that keep me from using this on a day to day basis when working with our clients.

Being onsite with clients, this solution allows me to look up the clients information, see who has talked to them from different departments within our company and add Notes on their records on the fly so I don't have to wait until I get back to my hotel to log into our main system.

AE

"Painful to use"

What do you like best?

It does contain customer information. Literally - that's the only plus for this solution. We get about 20% of what we paid for with this database.

What do you dislike?

Most features don't work. After a few years of pain and suffering, they said the partner we hired deployed it incorrectly. Instead of making it right, we are left with a broken tool that we can finally afford to ditch. Building reports, changing format, manipulating data in any way is not working. We also can't clear duplicates. It's a mess.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We stopped updating the versions, as they never fixed what should have been fixed on the releases, so we vowed to not pay them any more money.

It holds our customer data.

Marketing Operations Specialist

"Since Infor Aquired Saleslogix it is Amazing (Especially XBar for Outlook)"

What do you like best?

The Infor "XBar", Infor's Outlook Integration, is one of the best new features since SalesLogix became Infor CRM and is one of the best Outlook integrations on the market. Infor has listened to their customer base and is putting in tons of time and resources into the product. Infor also has one of the very best (and easiest to use) mobile clients for mobile sales teams.

What do you dislike?

Infor CRM doesn't have as many integrations as Salesforce or SugarCRM. Also, Infor is harder to customize than Salesforce or Sugar.

Some user may also find that Infor isn't for their particular industry. It is a very horizontal product, but I see it working best for manufacturers and heavily-mobile sales teams.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Infor for a wide variety of organizations with at least 10 salespeople. Especially mobile sales teams can benefit from things like a strong Outlook integration (XBar) and a uniform UI across Desktop, Tablet and Mobile. Infor also loops in really great quoting tools for the sales process.

We are solving problems among mobile sales teams and among teams with pour CRM user adoption. We have realized that the ease-of-use from Infor is extremely beneficial, especially to non-tech-saavy users.

Infor CRM is also a great true sales tool. It has a very pipeline focused way of reporting and closing deals. It makes a salesperson's job a lot easier to have terminology that actually speaks to the sales process.

Regional Vice President
Financial Services

"A good way to organize my prospecting and record-keeping in one application"

What do you like best?

I like being able to attach documents. Our customized version allows me to view individual notes or scroll down through a continuous sales history, depending on what I want to do. When attaching doc's, I like being able to change the "description" so that the document name is easier to access within the contact record based on topic, while my general document storage is based first on the account name, then topic. Creating groups and associations lets me easily reference similar accounts meeting criteria that I define. Our customized version has a "description of business" window on the main contact window that is where I put my "crib notes" and important facts I want to easily reference, such as name pronunciation, what the company does, etc. - again user-defined.

What do you dislike?

Search function is a little clunky. Speed search will give you every instance of that word, but it's usually too much to be useful. If you want to search a person's name, you first have to select contacts, then lookup contact, and then define your term carefully or it won't register. If you input the first and last name and try to look up "name equal to", it won't find it because it only registers the last name. I've tried to do an eBlast using SLX but was unable to get it to work. I hate that the system crashes unless I use the Firefox browser. I much prefer Chrome or even I.E. I can't believe SLX chose not to support those browsers. I hate that I can enter a bunch of data, and if I have to change a window quickly, I lose everything unless I obsessively click the "save" icon all the time. Very frustrating. I dislike that I can't rearrange the toolbar that contains the Contacts, Activities, Attachments, etc. I should be able to rearrange them to suit my needs rather than some arbitrary configuration. I use 7 out of 18 tabs, and I have little or no use for the rest of them. Our company uses the Opportunity tab as the location from where we salespeople generate deal write ups - however this process is plagued with problems, for example how the deal write up is linked to the contact record. The buttons that define the deal stages are balky and don't always function correctly. Would prefer the ability to use fonts and colors to highlight my notes. This function existed in ACT but disappeared in Saleslogix. I've occasionally used the mobile version and find it difficult to manage. Hard to find what I need with a difficult-to-navigate interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We beta tested this for over a year. I was one of a handful of "guinea pigs" elected to do this. Painful experience for me, but helped us to work out the bugs before deploying it across the company. Our backoffice people still aren't proficient with it, so we need to do a better job of bringing all users into the fold.

The goal is to have one integrated application that lets the user take notes, manage customer interactions, arrange customer hierarchies, do emails, organize and link documents, schedule the calendar, etc. SLX does some of these functions well, others not so well or not at all. There's some overlap, but I still rely on Outlook as my primary calendar and email application and Windows Explorer as the best way to find a hard-to-locate document. . Overall, SLX is a lot better than just Outlook or ACT!, simpler to use than the Goldmine application I used with another employer - not sure if I like it as much as Salesforce.

Sales Support Manager
Food & Beverages

"Nine year user - I couldn't work without it"

What do you like best?

It is easy to organize your customers and easily edit dropdowns for coding. We also use the Swiftpage module to send multiple newsletters and eblasts while recording a note of the send in the contact record - the included opt out feature helps protect our email from getting blacklisted.

The best feature for us is the ability to use tickets to create workflows and to generate visibility without documentation getting 'stuck' in someone's email.

What do you dislike?

You can't do zip code range searches (e.g. 40 miles of 42011), and there are some common sense groups that you can't make without creating joins (which I just can't figure out), such as associations. It would be great if we were able to have advanced customer hierarchies for CPG.

For inside sales/telemarketing, I wish that activities could be sorted more, and that there were more options - almost like being able to create groups.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really think about your process flow before setting it up. We have tons of modifications that have been developed over many years of use - some still work for us and some don't. There is data we wish we had tracked from Day 1 that we missed. Getting executive buy in is key - they need to help ensure usage and adoption or it just won't work. The web and mobile upgrades are really fabulous, but Infor has been really intuitive with how they have expanded the Outlook integrations - every user can utilize the data without getting hardly any 'CRM' training at all.

Think outside the box - we've been told that we use InforCRM to manage workflows in ways that no one ever thought of, which is really neat.

I am not in IR, but I would like to see more out of the box options, such as ERP integration, and a way to more easily integrate with portals and online store platforms - we embrace the 'one stop shopping concept' and would have more adopters if integrations were easier.

Time savings, visibility, improved communication, better customer service. The key for me is being able to track current tasks and projects while assigning work to others, and being able to check the status instantly. We have developed processes to use InforCRM to communicate batch orders rather than individual data entry, and to transfer order pick tickets without using email.

Director, Enterprise Applications
Financial Services

"Infor CRM has grown with us as we have grown"

What do you like best?

We look at Infor CRM as a platform as opposed to an application. Our business loves that we can build pretty much anything they need within the application. Because this is an in house solution for us, we can make customizations without having to pay a third party. We have also found that Infor CRM has kept up changes in technology by introducing mobile and web versions of the application while still supporting their fat client. This allows us to keep our power users happy internally, but get critical information into the hands of our sales force using a slimmed down web version.

What do you dislike?

First and foremost, we have not been able to get over the name change. SalesLogix was a great name. Overall the application has worked very well, but there are instances where support lacks. For example, the web client was rolled out with inadequate documentation. We spent a lot of development cycles trying to learn how the application worked instead of just reading about it. I would also like to see an upgrade path from the fat client to the web client. While we have built new pages with less data, we are now in a position where we have to maintain both versions. At some point we would like to only run the web version of the application but this will require a tremendous amount of work unless a migration tool is provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are several big name hosted CRM applications out there. They offer a lot of great functionality and some bells and whistles that Infor CRM does not have. However, one really needs to understand the total cost of ownership especially if you have an organization that wants your CRM application to be customized to how they do business.

We use Infor CRM to record our interactions with our customers for all of our products and services. The main benefit that we have realized is that we have a very high adoption of the product. There are two reasons. First, the application is very intuitive and easy to use at a variety of levels. Second, developing new functionality is fairly easy which allows us to keep the application relevant and get needed features into the hands of our users in a timely manner.

"Saleslogix or Infor - Pleasantly Surprised"

What do you like best?

I do like the ticketing system and how we were able to set up teams or individuals on certain issues that were addressed in the ticket. There is a lot of configuration with this system as I would imagine with other CRMs as well. I know that if were to spend more time and resources into customizing this for our business that we would be able to work more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I would say that out of all the things that I would have on my 'wishlist' would be a better way to show a user is already working on the ticket. As it works right now is that the user has to 'punch-in' when they access the ticket and our staff is not very good about that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely try it out and see if it works for you. Definitely take some time before you 'roll live' to set up and test with your users.

We came off an older ticketing system and so being able to drill down on what issues are clients are experiencing is a nice bonus. We are working with clients on a regular basis that have issues/concerns with our current software.

Application Development Manager
Logistics and Supply Chain
(10,001+ employees)

"Different Owner Same Great Flexibility"

What do you like best?

The strength in the Infor CRM product(SalesLogix) is and has always been the flexibility of the application. They have provided framework where we can customize and mold the application to fit our business needs and strategy. Thir long range goals of providing an application that can be accessed in a variety of different ways has always made this a superior product for people who don't have a cookie cutter business.

What do you dislike?

If I were to complain about the product it would be address the Hotfix and upgrade capability of the application. Infor comes out with HF and service patches at a quick pace which doesn't allow a large organization as mine to move as quickly as they do.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The base product is strong and very flexible. The capability exists to mold the application to fit your needs.

We have been in the process of sun setting 16 different sales systems into 1. The application has provided us the basis for everything moving forward. The next phases involve integration into our Master Data Model, and providing a full 360 degree view of clients and sales people.

Customer Service Representative
Consumer Goods

"Great software!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of connecting with my managers and seeing my schedule 24/7.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the different format views depending on which link you use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a try. I like it a lot.

Bringing employees and managers together and increasing communication, scheduling flexibility, etc.

"Great functionality, but cloud is slow and doesn't always work properly"

What do you like best?

Great functionality. The system is fairly easy to figure out and use. There are a lot of features already built into the system so we didn't need to customize much. The way you can create complex groups of data easily without programming knowledge is great. A skilled user (non-IT) can pull a lot of complex information. This allowed me (a non-IT user) to create useful dashboards for our sales people to easily see relevant data. It's great because users know what they want to see so having them able to get it themselves instead of waiting on IT to do it for them is really helpful. Plus, it's not just pulling a simple list. I haven't seen any other program with as sophisticated grouping options as this program offers. We also track capital equipment and the asset system is much more robust than other products. We like how you can add products to a sales opportunity and convert them to assets when the sales is won.

What do you dislike?

It is slow on the cloud and somethings don't always work properly. We've tried putting every single person on the same operating system, same exact browser and still had some people have issue with the desktop integration sometimes working and sometimes not working. It makes sense if something never works, but is really annoying when sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. There doesn't seem to be reason why. It's very frustrating. We've also upgraded our networks internally and externally to have a fast connection, but it still is slow. We previously used the LAN version which didn't have any speed issues. Sometimes it is quick, but sometimes it can really hang. I really like what the software can do, when it actually does it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think the move to the cloud has tested our patience with SalesLogix/Infor CRM. Although our sales people really appreciate the better accessiblity on the road, the speed and issues we've had with things working properly have been a strong drawback to the system. If anywhere accessibility isn't an issue, than I'd recommend the LAN version before the cloud version.

Our primary purpose of this software is be an aid to sales people in tracking sales opportunities. We also use it to store information about capital equipment owned by our customers that is used in the Ticket process. In addition to Tickets we also use it for tracking marketing activities. The campaigns allow us to easily see which events have been most profitable. It's also helpful to simply keep track of the activities required for carrying out those events. So it has been useful for Sales, Tech Support and Marketing.

Director of Telesales/Customer Service
Consumer Goods

"Things are getting better......"

What do you like best?

Prior to Infor acquiring Saleslogix I was not happy with the back end support and training materials availble from Saleslogix. Since Infor has taken over they seem to be really working hard to improve this. For the short time that Infor has had this CRM program I have noticed a substantial effrot being made to improve things. As a company, Infor has impressed me tremendously. I will hold my grade/review for the CRM itself to a Neutral rating in hopes that Infor will continue to improve.

What do you dislike?

Back end (admin ) work needed to make changes to the system.

Outlook integration has been spotty at best

Over all look and feel of product was dated

Account & lead management for Telesales group.

"Useful tool for collecting data and running reports."

What do you like best?

The ability to hold a wide range of data.

What do you dislike?

Correcting or updating information could be easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stay on top of updating accounts. Make sure to have accounts closed out so there is not a large quantity to close at a later date.

Running reports to collect close ratio information.

"Infor for Sales Entry"

What do you like best?

It’s a very simple design that works well between sales and purchasing platforms. I like how you are able to track shipments and see a time log of when orders where received and invoiced.

What do you dislike?

We have multiple locations and when entering an order it auto defaults to the home location. I’m constantly forcing the correct warehouse when inputting an order

It’s easy to look up information and communicate with purchasers and factories

Software Engineer
Nanotechnology

"Very customizable"

What do you like best?

I am not a power-CRM user, but being a developer it is not very difficult to make customization to the SalesLogix/Infor-CRM product. The back-end DB schema is very easy to follow and can easily be queried from outside the application.

What do you dislike?

Can be difficult to push out new SQL views to remote users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great if you are looking for a CRM solution running as a native application.

Asset tracking, service tickets, & Opportunities. The benefits are centralized place where all customer-related information can be housed.

Infor CRM Features

• Contact & Account Management
  • Partner Relationship Mgmt. (PRM)
  • Opportunity & Pipeline Mgmt.
  • Task / Activity Management

4.8
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.4*
* CRM Category
Do you work for Infor CRM?

Infor CRM Consultants