Indeed Hire Reviews & Product Details

Human Resources Generalist
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I work in HR for my company and I use Indeed Hire, this has brought in some great people and wonderful talent. Using Indeed Hire help me weed out the resumes that aren't great and brings some really good mindful people to the table. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Being able to select candidates that I think are qualified enough to handle the job I am hiring for, being able to talk to them before bringing them in for a personal interview. When you cant talk on the phone, you can message them directly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wished the messenger part in Indeed Hire was a little better, needs to be more like instant messenger, view the profile when in the messenger, other than that no complaints Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Ipad, Iphone, computer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

made the hiring process a whole lot easier, scheduling interviews and just making a the program where you can work all in one Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Indeed Hire Overview

What is Indeed Hire?

Indeed Hire recruiters use advanced, time-saving technology to promote your jobs, target skilled job seekers, and quickly find candidates that match your needs.

Indeed Hire Details

Indeed
2004
Austin, TX
@indeed
11,538 employees on LinkedIn®
Answer a few questions to help the Indeed Hire community
Have you used Indeed Hire before?

Indeed Hire Reviews

Showing 21 Indeed Hire reviews
Location
Already have Indeed Hire?
OI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Indeedhire helps us to hire the best candidate for the position Ivalua Specialist for our clients. The candidate sourced by the Indeed team for a 10 percent marginal basis. We need to just share the Job description with them and rest things they will take care of starting from sourcing , scheduling interviews through onboarding. The sourced candidate from Indeed is technically very strong as they have a technical team to do a pre-assessment before sending it to us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They are very quick in terms of searching and their teams are very supportive. They can get the candidate within 2 days after sharing the job with them. And we d,not need to screen them again as they are pre-screened by the Indeed team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I d,not find any problem with Indeedhire only thing they have to take care of is pricing as i believe pricing should be 5 percent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you find difficulty to source candidate for any permanent position. Indeed here will help you to find the greatest candidate on behalf of your company. Candidate sourced by them is technically strong and they have a good hold over the candidate so we do not face any issue in onboarding Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When we are sourcing for the Ivalua position it's very tough to find any candidate as skils is very rate and there is a very limited candidate with this skill set. But Indeed hire help us to find the best candidate in a quick time. They have a very professional team of recruiters who understand the technology very well also they are time punctual. The sourced candidate by them is very technically strong. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Abogada
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Before I opened my own law firm, I was a new attorney looking for work. The job search can be very intimidating and you're not always sure where to start. Despite the fact that my law school has great career and alumni services, I felt like I was probably applying for all the same jobs as my fellow alumni. Through Indeed Hire, I was able to widen my search and I actually secured over 5 interviews.

Once I started my own practice, the job search was over but I needed quality support staff. We used Indeed Hire to post a position for a legal assistant and we received over 100 applications in the span of about a week. I had no idea the response would be so great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The entire search function of Indeed Hire is the best I've seen. You can set filters and search criteria to narrow your search and results in a way that is useful and manageable.

On the hiring side, the potential applications that come in are sorted in an intuitive way that puts the "best" candidates at the top and highlights them so you don't miss them! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if this was a setting I chose or a function of the software itself but a few companies contacted me with jobs that were not in the legal industry and did not have anything to do with the kind of work I wanted to do. Perhaps their filters were set to "legal" but it was irritating to have insurance companies contacting me to offer positions as an "insurance adjuster" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Set detailed filters and describe your position well. This will (hopefully) help potential candidates narrow their searches down and provide you with even better results! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As an organization, we posted a position for Legal Assistant through Indeed Hire. While we did not end up hiring anyone because of certain financial changes after posted the job, it allowed us to see the pool of candidates and more importantly the fact that, whenever we do decide to hire, we can rest assured that a qualified candidate will be found through Indeed Hire. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Sales and Marketing
Facilities Services
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Our company placed an ad in May of this year and we were able to hire an employee to fill the position within two weeks. This was very beneficial because we had some bigger projects coming up that we would need more help to complete. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This platform for hiring is super user-friendly and it is simple to complete a hiring ad. I love that I am able to insert little quizzes to test the knowledge of the applicant. It helps to weed through the qualified versus the unqualified. I also like that I can require the applicant to upload a resume along with filling out the questionnaire. Simple hiring process=less stressful hiring season for our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When we ran the ad to hire an employee, we were automatically assigned a hiring coach/assistant of some sort. He actually had to approve our ad before it could go live. While some may appreciate this asset, I viewed it as more of an annoyance. We knew exactly what we were looking for in a candidate, but the hiring coach would email me with things I could "fix" about our ad. The suggestions he provided were more of his preferences than suggestions to improve our ad. He emailed almost daily for a couple of weeks and still continues to email me to this day (less often). I found this service to be distracting and I wish that a hiring coach were optional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I recommend taking some of the hiring coach's recommendations with a grain of salt. Unless you hit a stumbling block, the software is fairly easy to use and should not require much extra assistance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were able to hire and fill the position we were looking for in record time. We will be hiring again soon and plan to use Indeed Hire again! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Hiring and onboarding to our IT company at a rapid pace Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy of use with the platform, easy and simple branding. Reviewing candidates with the team and setting up interviews. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There could be better integrations into other HRIS systems and also our own platforms we use like Office 365 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you need to hire people for technical roles, there is a large talent pool available on Indeed. Works for all of our locations across Canada and simplifies the hiring process for potential hires that we select. There may be some integration things they could improve on, but that's the same with many other platforms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding people in harder to reach locations faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HS
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was a staffing consultant for a technology division of a recruiting company. I loved that you could easily search people and find all of their information very easily. We would staff everyone from web developers to consultants to entry level help desks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I loved how you could compare candidates and search very easily on their database. you could see all kinds of information like citizen status, last time they were active on the site and so many more important details Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didnt like how you had to pay for this service. I can understand this is how they make money but I didnt like the price point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I loved this site and recommend it for anyone in the staffing industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I didnt have any problems. There are so many benefits and it is a great service! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

National Vice President of Events and Fundraising
Public Relations and Communications
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Listening and sourcing candidates for various job positions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is simple to post and easy to add key information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes other postings seem lower quality, making it seem like the platform may hold scam opportunities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Setting quietly standards for content of each job posting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It makes job listing and resume sourcing easy. It is a cohesive site that collects a variety of applicant information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Internal Wholesaler
Financial Services
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I used Indeed Hire because I was looking for a new job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked the emails in giving options for jobs for me to apply. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were too many emails and many irrelevant jobs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Send out less emails and find better jobs. Thank Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I received too many emails with jobs that I was overqualified for. I realized some options for work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

New Media Designer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Working with a staffing agency to recruit the best talent Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This service had the best response rate of all of the paid services we use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

more expensive than other services, and Indeed no longer provides free posts for staffing agencies Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

High quality candidates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Indeed helps recruit talented individuals, and helps weed out folks that may not fit well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I've used Indeed Hire to hire freelance graphic designers. My goal is to do this quickly and efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's helpful that indeed matches me with candidates that meet the required criteria so that it filters out those who are not qualified. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was a filter that didn't allow for those who didn't meet the minimum requirements to not be able to apply in order to stream line the process Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am spending less time and money on finding the appropriate candidate for the job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I am working in a organization where we hire the consultants for our clients and Indeed helped me lot in fulfilling my task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to understand and very less time taking application to create a user account or employer account for sourcing and screening consultant profiles. Posting jobs made easy on Indeed and also publishing them directly from indeed to LinkedIn and Twitter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i dislike Indeed only for its pricing of a posting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Highly recommend for the staffing firms to opt Indeed for the faster response for the job posting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hiring the right person for the job made easy on Indeed. Sourcing consultants and posting jobs made easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Indeed Hire helps me get solid applicants for positions within our company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The pool of people Indeed pulls from is large. I receive a lot of applicants Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You have to spend a lot of money to get use out of certain functions. The applicants are typically not sure what they have applied for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting more applicants in. We will always advertise on Indeed as the amount of applicants we get is beneficial Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I used Indeed when I worked at a small startup to source and find candidates to join the team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked that it was very easy to post a job and see all the candidates in one place Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It seems that the quality of candidates I got through Indeed compared to other platforms wasn't as good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was trying to source candidates to build out my team at a startup Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HF
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

In my former job we used indeed to hire a large number of our recruits Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like all of the different functions it makes it very easy to search Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The candidates aren’t always of the highest quality Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Use it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are helping with our diversity numbers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OA
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Our office needed a staff accountant and Indeed was used for candidates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to search for potential candidates and respond to their resumes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. Everything is pretty easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were able to find a staff accountant that met our criteria. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

To hire internal employees for our staffing company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Indeed holds the best candidates that can't be found on competitors sites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is expensive, highly more expensive than Zip Recruiter or Career Builder Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No issues, we get great candidates every time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Helped to fill multiple positions within a new department that needed quick hires. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Communication and response time from the organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Small pool of candidates at first that were qualified. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allows for quick communication with prospective hires Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We mainly use indeed for our hiring of openings. Initially, we would just post the job and ask applicants to email the hiring manager directly, however Indeed is making so really great changes to aid in the hiring and onboarding process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like best about indeed are the new changes they have made for hiring. They now offer automating voice screening for candidates that apply, which helps save time from doing initial phone interview. You can also send assessments to candidates to prove they have certain skills you are looking for. You can also curate your own emails for hiring, interviewing, rejection, and they will send it to the candidates at the touch of a button. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As a non-profit, the only thing we do not like is the cost of sponsoring a job so that it is a highlight on the page. Other than that, there is no other dislikes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

National Sales and Marketing Recruiter
Staffing and Recruiting
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Indeed has helped my company with job postings and applications for many different levels of positions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very easy to post a job. It's great to have candidates come straight to my inbox with the full resume and not directing me right back to their website. They make it easier for their clients! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a little bit of work to get candidates that are spot on with what you're looking for. I'll post a description for a Business Development Representative and will receive waitress applications. This isn't indeed's fault.. it happens everywhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Director
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have hired multiple positions with Indeed including transportation drivers, CNA's and Nurses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Indeed is a great tool for people seeking jobs. It continues to be very popular among job seekers and we receive plenty of applicants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like there to be a more immediate notice to applicants, that lets them know to apply in person. There may be, but some applicants do not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HT
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This was supposed to help me with hard to fill hiring needs, but was worthless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Literally nothing. The rep I worked with was rude and did nothing to find candidates. At least she was honest in telling me she has no idea if the candidates she was submitting to me were actually interested. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The entire process. The rep I worked with was rude and did nothing to find candidates. At least she was honest in telling me she has no idea if the candidates she was submitting to me were actually interested. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Don't do it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Indeed helps us manage and review candidates for multiple positions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that you can allow multiple users on a business account. This allows colleagues to help each other in manager applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike. The site is easy to naviagte through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you're having trouble sorting through applications this site is definitely for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.