Image Relay

The Digital Asset Management system designed with your time in mind. Upload, organize, and distribute your files from one centralized, secure, easy-to-use spot in the cloud.

Work for Image Relay?

Learning about Image Relay?

Image Relay Reviews

Ask Image Relay a Question
Showing 442 Image Relay reviews
Kara R.

"Simplifies image searches"

What do you like best?

As long as my team has uploaded images and descriptions correctly, I can quickly organize images and find them in a matter of seconds instead of searching through archives. At the same time, the search function is fantastic and pulls key words and tags from all of our images - again, making everything easier to find. I also love that I can download an image directly from the thumbnail, instead of having to drill down, if I want.

What do you dislike?

I wish that when providing download options, that Image Relay would provide a "preview" of the file size. Often, that has the most impact on the type of file I'll download and I would be nice to know the sizes before downloading by trial and error.

We've moved a number of images off of our internal server, saving space and also time, considering Image Relay is much faster in finding images. We're also able to better organize our images, which also makes them easier to find.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Image Relay

"Image Relay Satisfactory Filesharing"

What do you like best?

The best feature of Image Relay is the ability to share folders with external providers, where they can upload materials easily. It makes sharing large files much easier, more secure, and more coherent!Another great feature is the accessibility of help - there's a chat you can start with an image relay assistant at any time within the site, where they let you know of any site errors, improvements, and it serves as a search if you have any questions you want to find in the FAQ.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if HTML files specifically could be visualized within Image Relay, currently you have to download them in order to view them correctly. Sometimes it takes a bit of time to load, but I imagine this depends on the amount of files and sizes of those files within the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great way to make file sharing easier between employees, clients, and more!

It's much easier to be more self-sufficient as a team member, as all of our team uploads files to image relay. As mentioned before, it's also easier to send and receive files with any agencies or other external parties we work with. It's true that with a tool such as this the team itself must become more organized - but having this tool instigates that organization within the team organically.

What Digital Asset Management solution do you use?

Jenny M.

"Great for organizing and sharing with teams!"

What do you like best?

This is such a helpful platform to upload, store and share photos! We swapped from dropbox recently and have been very impressed by the ease and organization of Image Relay. I definitely recommend it!

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything specific yet. It does the job perfectly for our needs!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have none at this time. Very glad we switched. I have enjoyed using it and feel way more organized in my picture sharing. I have created files by year and within those, files for each holiday promotion. It's been great!

It is an easy way to share and store photos from all our locations around the world. It has helped our imaging team work better with our marketing team and graphic designers. Everyone is on the same page and has access to all files. Before we started using Image Relay, we had limited access and not everything was in one central location. Our imaging team is finally on point!

Asa W.

"Overall great experience with some suggestions"

What do you like best?

Image Relay is a great organizational tool that allows me to have confidence in delivering my work. As someone who works in video at a creative agency, I appreciate the ability to create folder structures that match my workflow as an editor and allow me organize, tag and search deliverables by different parameters. This has been especially useful as the number of video formats (1x1, 4x5, 16x9, 9x16) continue to evolve with social media standards, and Image Relay allows me to keep all of that information at my fingertips. Also, the feature to replace files and maintain the same download link is awesome!!

What do you dislike?

A few suggestions:

- Direct download video files from Image Relay to mobile devices - This would prevent having using secondary file transfer system to send media to a phone to post on social channels. Could this be solved with a mobile app?

- Video playback not supported for all video codec's - quicktime .mov files or higher res (ProRes) transfers can not be previewed within Image Relay.

- Errors uploading large file size - Any uploads over 10GB seem to require multiple upload attempts. I realize this can be caused by a host of different things

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Image Relay is a great file delivery tool that allows you to deliver your work in an organized, professional manner.

Delivering files to clients in an organized, professional fashion. After years of using Image Relay, we also frequently use it as a database to search our past work to provide examples to clients or editors.

Marlee H.

"Image Relay"

What do you like best?

Image Relay can store tons of content. All of the videos, images, logos, PDFs, etc. for my organization are housed on Image Relay and its convenient/easy to access. I also use the platform to share large files that can't be emailed. The user interface is clean and easy to understand. It is intuitive. The website works reliably and doesn't act buggy, in my experience. I have also used it to upload my own files to share on a weekly basis with partners outside of my organization.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Image Relay will ask me to explain why I am downloading content and what I plan to use it for. I don't like having to respond every time; I use the content frequently. This is probably something my organization set up, though, and not a fault of the platform itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot. It works well.

Its a central database for all the important content that I need to access on a regular basis. It stores a TON of files. I can use it to share files with people outside of my network quickly and easily.

Natasha D.

"Well thought out and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The search functions and folder options are many, and very easy to use. I use many different image hosting sites, and I like having both search functions/folder options, rather than some that only have one or the other. Plus no matter the brand, it's fairly easy to find any options, no matter how they arrange the site differently.

And when downloading images, it keeps the file name the same, which some do not and it's very important and helpful to my job when I need to match color codes and style numbers.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would change is the option to add more specific detail to each image, maybe making it have specs/features options for adding content, rather than using a whole other file, if that info, (fabric, dimensions, fit, length, etc). Then it would be a more 'one stop' place to go for online content creators.

Streamlines the process for finding and downloading images. It takes some time off my work for each brand that uses Image Relay, versus some of the other image hosting / dealer sites that take up more time.

And since we have a few of us going to different brands all the time, the easier it is to use, the less I have to help/explain or show someone how to use it or write detailed notes on how to download images/find certain files, etc.

Piotr J.

"Honestly don't know what more can be improved here"

What do you like best?

How fast it works, UX, feature to make collections that can be shared with other users. Image relay seems to be a great alternative to other software available on the market when it comes to manage high volume of assets. Comparing to other products that I've been using so far it's on the top of the list (maybe I didn't find any rival yet, not sure about that). Depending on the companies requirements implementation may differ but generally i looks like it's hard to convince current users to switch to anything else.

What do you dislike?

Somehow missing uploader or the owner name, optionally some kind of version control and rights management in filters

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Uploader or the owner name, optional some kind of version control and rights management in filters, open API to integrate libraries with third party companies

Storing high volume of assets of all types and sizes, sharing assets with external agencies, making collections as a showcase for brand managers

Rubén G.

"The potential of Image Relay is incredible"

What do you like best?

The platform is very smooth and really gives the impression of entering a large library where very important and useful information is stored. I love the fact that you can download files at the highest resolution, and be sure that they will always be available to you. Image Relay is all about potential, and can become one of the most important instruments of a company (training information, marketing, general archive ... etc)

What do you dislike?

The only disadvantage of Image Relay is the same disadvantages of having a huge house, you have to take care of it. Storing so much information requires someone responsible and organized to make files easily available to everyone, old and new users.

Image Relay is an instant problem solver because it is 100% adapted to the company by letting you re-upload updated files avoiding costs of re-printing, and is also 100% adapted to the user (worker or client), who can download what he needs depending on region, language, product ...etc

Taylor D.

"Great Asset Organization"

What do you like best?

Image Relay makes it very easy to organize and share assets with team members. I really like that you can control the image thumbnails easily and making batch tagging leaves no excuse to not tag assets during uploading. The features are very intuitive and the platform is very fast.

What do you dislike?

No real complaints. One small thing is that you have to update the tag definitions in order to add new tags rather than being able to do it while adding tags to new assets. Some may prefer this though as it reduces the chances for creating redundant tags. The other thing is that when previewing an asset I often hit the back button which brings me out of that folder rather than hitting X at the corner of the preview screen to leave the preview. That is more of a problem with my habits rather than Image Relay though. Those are the only two minor complaints I have, overall great platform

Mostly asset organization and storage. Image Relay is a great platform for both of those.

Andrew B.

"Great Alternative to Dropbox"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and reliable when it comes to uploading/sharing large video files. And the fact that everyone in our organization has access to it is huge.

What do you dislike?

No viewership data is provided. It would be nice to be able to track things like views, audience retention rates, etc. similar to what YouTube provides. As such, it's not a good solution for simply distributing videos in a view-only context (screening works in progress for feedback, embedding in system-wide emails, newsletters, etc.). It would also be nice if an embedded video could actually playback in the email (with audio muted by default) without the need to click the thumbnail and open the link in a separate window.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a good closed-circuit file-sharing solution for your company, Image Relay is definitely worth considering.

We were using Dropbox for filesharing, but individual requests for content started to become overwhelming. We needed a repository that everyone in our organization had access to that was searchable and user-friendly. Image Relay has provided just that and has made our lives a lot easier in distribution video files, still images, and raw footage to people inside and outside of our organization.

Samuel S.

"Great For Collaborative Teams"

What do you like best?

Image Relay makes sharing image and video assets easier for collaborative teams that may not work in the same location. Uploading photos and video is quick and easy, and having the option to tag before is helpful when uploading in bulk. The search function is reliable and makes finding an asset quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing about the platform itself stands out as something to dislike. More integration with project management software would be desirable, but I'm not sure if that's a limitation on Image Relay's part or how our team has our account set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely consider Image Relay if you are a marketing professional in need of an image and video asset management system, or if you're working with photos that you need to share with others.

We are able to share image and video assets among team members who don't work in the same office. Images are easily tagged and organized for easy searching, which saves time when looking for an asset under a time constraint.

Josh J.

"No fuss"

What do you like best?

We moved from another platorm last year. They had a lot of cool ideas, but the execution was pretty clunky. Image Relay has found a way to make everything so crisp and user friendly, while still implementing awesome tools! The team has been a pleasure to work with; they really listen to our input, and have worked quickly to build up a system we love. Not only that, but they give a clear plan of whats coming, so we can plan ahead in our workflows. I manage our Image Relay, but the whole company has loved how intuitive it has been, and has played a major roll in how we interact with our customers.

What do you dislike?

I'll let you know when I find something.

Provides a way to get artwork and docs not only to our internal employees, but out to clients. Also incredibly easy to create upload links for outside content contributors. It's clean, and fast. We were able to switch from another system and still make the same deadlines which was INSANE. Downloads in various sizes and types makes it so easy for our various departments to get exactly what they need, instead of having to resize/convert themselves.

Amanda W.

"A Good Photo Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to organize and find photos within folders, and that we are able to download different file types. It's convenient to have all of our university marketing materials in one place, to share with other staff and faculty who may need to use them for their own marketing purposes.

What do you dislike?

The search feature rarely calls up the photos I'm looking for. Unless I know the exact file name, nothing will come up.

Image Relay is useful to maintain consistency across the company. It's helped our marketing department display the photos and logos that we have already approved for use. Staff and faculty are able to browse and download at their leisure, and we don't have to worry so much about "unapproved" photos or logos being used in marketing materials that are made outside of our office.

Olga G.

"Great user interface"

What do you like best?

So many features, but it is also simple and easy to use! There were no slow page loads like I have experienced with similar software. I especially like the keyword set function because it allows me to search for the same thing going by different names, useful when there are several files created by different people on the same subject.

What do you dislike?

At one point I was on a shared computer (no admin access) and I was unable to open download files due to admin restrictions. I wish there was a way to open the files without opening an attachment, like an in-browser view.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is basically taking organizational features and functions from existing programs (Word, Powerpoint, etc) and expanding on them

When there are several presentations planned at once, Image Relay helps to keep track of all of them in a visual way.

Valerie C.

"Great Asset Management program"

What do you like best?

We moved from Cumulous to Image Relay a few years ago and I couldn't be happier. Cumulous was so tedious and it drove me nuts trying to find assets, even ones that I had found just minutes before. Image Relay has taken the pain out of finding photos. There are many ways to search for assets, and you're able to save collections as you're searching. Image Relay has also made it easier to upload, tag, and organize assets so they're very easy to access quickly. If you ever have a question, these guys get back to you asap with the solutions you need to proceed with your work. I can't say enough good about Image Relay and the Image Relay team.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything I dislike about Image Relay.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't waste time with other asset management systems‚Image Relay will be all that you need.

Time invested in searching for assets. Image Relay makes the process very easy compared to Cumulous where I could spend a lot of time looking for things and not finding what I needed. Image Really is much faster and easy to navigate.

Art A.

"New and improved ease of use is tremendous"

What do you like best?

The most recent version of Image Relay helps me get the images and files I need quickly. Using either the side drop down menu or the main screen is quite simple. The current version has zero lag which helps me pull up files for download quickly on the go. Previous versions weren't as seamless.

Additionally, the search bar is accurate when searching through hundreds of files that often have odd names. On top of that, the general file capacity of Image Relay is great because with as my company grows, the depth of the information we need to store in the program only gets more dynamic.

Ultimately, as an outside sales person who does work remotely from my corporate office, Image Relay helps me stay connected to files that are important to my day to day functions.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any aspects that I dislike, however a timeline of when new files are added would be a nice addition for users who frequently check in for updated content. Some of the files my company adds look new, but tend to be rehashed. A timeline could add to the already easy to use platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the customer service. They are responsive and well in-tune to what the user needs.

Speed, speed, speed. As an outside salesman, its often required that I make a sales pitch in a small time frame. By having quick access to images and sales sheets I can help relay messages to my clients faster than before. Anything that can help me close a sale faster is a benefit to me.

Nick B.

"Wonderful support for an even more wonderful tool."

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about image relay has got to be their support. The support specialists are always around to help and seem to know exactly what they are talking about.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if it's just me but the more assets we add to the service the slower the interface loads. I'm not talking major slowdowns but it is noticeable.

Image Relay offers my company a simple clean way to organize all our digital assets. I really enjoy the fact that Image Relay stores versions of files and allows users to create custom collections.

The "versions" feature allows us to upload a file, generate a link to that file, store the link in the database and forget about ever changing the link in the database. Whenever the file changes we can just upload the change as a version in Image Relay! We use this on over 200 hospital logos and it has saved me tons of time over the years.

Lynsey L.

"Approachable and Efficient Service!"

What do you like best?

As someone who has never used a system specifically designed for data asset management, I find Image Relay's team approachable and available and its interface efficiently run, not intimidating, and easy to use!

What do you dislike?

It seems that every so often we run into slight buggy issues using the website. I am able to discuss any issues with my librarian who is very available and willing to help though, so I wouldn't say my team has any true dislikes at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Begin organizing your assets prior to implementing the system. Knowing exactly how our asset folders would function ahead of upload made the implementation process a breeze. I would also recommend assessing file names to make sure that they efficiently identify the product that they name.

My team is now able to pull and share assets in a way that before left us disorganized and out of sync with each other. The anxiety of someone accidentally relocating, saving over, or deleting a file is gone because of this system. Image Relay helps others help themselves instead of relying on one keeper of assets within our marketing department.

Alana T.

"My favorite corporate image database!"

What do you like best?

I use Image Relay very regularly in addition to many other similar products. It is SUPER EASY to find, filter, and drill down to what I need quickly and easily. Huge life-saver!

What do you dislike?

I honestly can not think of anything I dislike about Image Relay.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will not regret using Image Relay - whether just a few or many users will utilize the product, I would say it is a very worthy investment. Coming from someone who has to wade through thousands of images each week, this is a proper solution!

I use Image Relay as a graphic designer - I create persuasive presentations utilizing high-resolution images. Many of the vendors I work with and need images from either have no hosting solution or a very poor method of distributing the graphics I need. I often need to find a single color in many product styles and really enjoy not having to search manually!

Shannon H.

"Love this tool to use across our teams!"

What do you like best?

Image Realy is easy to use and navigate, having the ability to upload files and share them within my team and across other teams in my company is super helpful. The upload process is easy and quick, I also love the ability to add metadata and key-wording during upload.

What do you dislike?

There have been a couple times that I ave some hiccups logging in and I also have needed to reach out several times to get permissions. Since I am unable to delete folders, I would also like a designated area to safely store rejected items instead of deleting them or just leaving them whee they are.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use, and secure!

We create a lot of content on our team, we needed a centralized location to store all of those files and share them across teams. Also, having a storage option office has been helpful for backing up our work since drives are known to ail and are always a concern for those crating a lot of valuable assets.

Cody M.

"Ideal for teams in any sized company"

What do you like best?

Beyond just the ability to categorize and organize images in an intuitive way IR really shines with its ability to share select folders of images outside of the company (and within) for projects. This feature has really been key to being productive when working with outside contractors.

What do you dislike?

My one small gripe is the time needed to download images at sized other than original. It seems the wait time on those downloads is longer than it needs to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, use it within a team, and evaluate as a whole. Using this system requires that everyone be on board and will fall apart if some team members are not.

Image organization is crucial when dealing with multiple brands and departments. Without the ability to create a system of folders that makes sense would waste considerable time daily. Along with this the ability to create collections and share reduces the time assembling and linking images on their own and reduces a lot of internal friction in the company.

Gene N.

"Fit for Purpose"

What do you like best?

ImageRelay provides what the business requires in terms of file-sharing both internally and externally. It is really helpful to be able to share out a single unique link to a folder and update the contents where necessary. Contrary to it's name, it's not just limited to images but other files types such as PDFs as well.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately managing large folders within ImageRelay is a little clunky. If good folder management is not established early on, correcting folder structures in future is a pain as it is not very user-friendly.

The internal file sharing is critical between departments especially in the fast moving digital world, creative assets are frequently required to be shared to the business and it's partners. With ImageRelay, it is easy for us to share these assets quickly and accurately.

Charles K.

"Brilliant organization, tagging, and folder systems make my job easy"

What do you like best?

My company looked at numerous different services to store and host our large library of product and lifestyle images. We repeatedly found the same thing lacking in every single one: there wasn't a built in system for tagging images so that they could be easily searched. Image Relay does. When we need to find a photo for a blog or social media post this makes things SO much easier, and adding tags when uploading is easy.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I find that I press the back button instead of hitting the "X" in the upper right hand corner when previewing an image, resulting in going back further than I'd like. This may be an odd request, but a "random" sort function would be useful!

It's made it far easier for our company to find images for marketing use, something that used to be a pain. It streamlines this work immensely.

Michelle Z.

"Wonderful Platform!"

What do you like best?

Image rely is an awesome tool to help teams organize and share different assets. Prior to Image Relay, we used an antiquated system to share files and life is now much easier! It is an awesome tool to organize all your files in a single location for teams across your company to access easily.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found anything and will be sure to update my review if I do :)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is worth considering at the very least. If you are need of a similar service to what IR offers, why look elsewhere?

IR is an awesome tool to help create a single location for different company assets that need to be shared across different teams. It allows for different access levels as well which is super helpful.

Rick O.

"Image Relay Makes Our Jobs Easier"

What do you like best?

In a department that ranges from Video/photo to graphic design, web development, and marketing, Image Relay has become an invaluable tool for us. With so many people who need to be able to share resources and help collaborate on various projects, Image Relay just simply makes our jobs easier. We know that the resources we need are easily available and we can also share with outside vendors. We gather a tremendous amount of photo assets, so having easily accessible cloud storage is great.

What do you dislike?

I would love it if when you searched for an asset, it was easy to determine where it was in the folder structure.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DOo it!

Allowing us to be a more collaborative team across many areas; video, graphic design. web, social media, and marketing.

Bonnie B.

"Cost-effective Digital Asset Management System: Intuitive, Good value"

What do you like best?

Image Relay is easy to use. The learning curve is short because the platform is simple. It has been easy to get our team up and running, and to start sharing assets with coworkers and customers. We will soon be exploring more advanced features like hyperlinked assets within websites or interactive documents so that our content is continually up to date. The Image Relay team is responsive to our questions. The price is very reasonable compared to other digital asset management systems.

What do you dislike?

Generally there are no major problems. But sometimes there are features we desire but have not yet been launched. We are anxious to see Image Relay continue to add helpful features to its platform.

Brand consistency, digital file storage, secure file access, speed of communication.

Andy P.

"Much improved over the previous interation"

What do you like best?

The previous perpetual display of search results which often consumed all the system RAM was Image Relay's greatest flaw as it cause the browser to freeze. The latest iteration has fixed this by limiting results to 100 items. This has increased usability exponentially, although it would be even better if the limit was increased to 200 or 300 items. The new boolean search and modern interface is also appreciated.

What do you dislike?

Generated previews from images embedded with Adobe RGB profiles do not respect the profile and causes the previews to be over-saturated even on color profile-aware browsers. While sRGB embedded images display properly, it makes less sense to store them with sRGB profiles.

Inability to carry over metadata from PDF files.

Limiting search results to 100 items actually decreased productivity as more clicks are required. The perpetual search results is actually faster if total number of results did not consume all the RAM.

Folders can't be omitted from a search. We have old folders with huge number of items that don't have to be queried for every search.

Folders are sorted by date of creation and will not conform to a sorting scheme. They must be sorted manually. While there are times when a custom sort scheme is useful, sometimes it is not and they have to be hand-sorted every time. Implementing an adjustable setting would be appreciated.

Advanced search panel continue to display even when I have navigated away from search. Clicking on Collections and then back to Library clears the panel.

Downloading the auto-generated Screen Ready Images are too small even for web use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

An inexpensive DAM system which has improved quite a lot. If it was the previous iteration, I would not have recommended it, but at its current state, it's a thumbs up.

As our assets now sit in the cloud, sharing assets online is far simpler without the complications of granting users access into our local servers which they may or may not be able to do. With Image Relay, all they need is a browser and login information.

Allie H.

"The BEST Asset Management System I've used"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the interface and the ease of sharing assets with people outside the Image Relay platform.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I can find to dislike about this system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have used MANY other data asset management systems for different projects and working with outside companies. This is by far the best and easiest platform I have used. I find myself comparing other systems to Image Relay, the golden standard in my book. If you're looking for an asset management system that is easy to use and provides resources for users, this is the system to use.

Image Relay enables our department to organize assets simply making it easily searchable. Sharing assets between departments and with outside agencies has become a smooth process with the seamless organization the platform provides. The benefit of the system is low user error. The platform is clear for anyone to understand which makes my job that much easier when sharing assets and collaborating on projects.

Soheyl B.

"Great Tool, but.."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to organize and find photos within folders, and that i am able to download different file types. The current version has zero lag which helps me pull up files for download quickly on the go.

What do you dislike?

It's not directy what i disklike more that i wish it would be integrated in Image Relay. A multifunctional search and download function would be great. It means i would be able to type in e.g. 40 merchant/style numbers and could mark and download all pictures for the 40 style with one click.

Downloading pictures from our Merchants we have and upload it on our webshop. No more wetransfer-, dropbox links needed. I am not dependent from our Merchants anymore.

Pamela F.

"User Friendly Exeperience"

What do you like best?

We found the IR team to be super helpful and the implementation a breeze. We also love the thinking that went into the more streamlined interface—we find it easy to navigate and get what you need and quickly. We are super pleased with this DAM system and how it allows us to go about our business with no obstacles.

What do you dislike?

A 40 character minimum is making me write more but I don't dislike anything about this product!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its very user friendly and customer support is amazing.

We primarily use it to store our photography and some graphics. It's well organized and we don't worry about naming conventions anymore—just good meta data and the IR team helped us figure that out.

Doug B.

"Convenient Content Management "

What do you like best?

Image Relay has made content management between sister companies simple and convenient. My favorite part about it is accessibility- all of the content that I need is always nicely organized and easily available.

Another huge plus for me is the ability to send an upload link. With it, outsourced assets get automatically uploaded to a chosen folder, eliminating any redundant file management.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike about Image Relay. One small issue for me is the download options. There are 4 options- one is "print ready image". That option will get you a 600kb .jpg, which is definitely not "print ready". Maybe putting a file-size estimate would help? Not a huge issue though, since you can always just download the full resolution.

Before Image Relay, it was very difficult for me to gather assets from our sister companies. There was a lot of time being wasted with back-and-forth communication, but now, I feel like the middle-man has been removed and I have the much more freedom to gather assets.

Lance S.

"Great experience with Image Relay"

What do you like best?

Since starting our relationship with Image Relay they've been extremely helpful in finding the best plan for us (even creating a custom plan that gave us the tools we need at a reasonable cost.

What do you dislike?

At present I have nothing to critique with Image Relay. It's been a smooth and easy process without any hitches.

We are a creative agency that offers photography and video services to our clients. we have a regular gig with Samsung at their 837 space here in New York City. Hundreds of Hi-Res photos weekly, along with video footage. Easy uploads for our photographers and comprehensive tagging tools make client review a breeze. Accessibility is never an issue and it eliminates the need for much hand holding on our end.

Ben S.

"Fast and reliable"

What do you like best?

For me, it's all about speed and convenience. This system works so much better than our previous servers and helps to massively speed up my workflow. There are multiple ways to upload large amounts of files and I like the freedom of restructuring files and folders on the go. It has been reliable and very easy to use. I also find the thumbnail very useful for quicker searching.

What do you dislike?

It's a shame you can't search for untagged images like on Google, for example typing "horse' won't automatically find pics of a horse that I may have uploaded but didn't tag.

Having all our files from multiple brands in one place, that is very fast to interact with and is easy to share specific folders with my team and clients. Choosing what access individuals can have is a safe way of controlling who can do what. The main benefit for me is simply the speed and convenience over our old system. I have to search through terabytes of images every day!

Skylar Allen F.

"A User-Friendly, Organized Solution"

What do you like best?

As a social media manager, Image Relay makes my job so much easier. Being able to easily search and sort through our photo library allows me to know what imagery I can use, how I can use it, and provide me with multiple options for downloading the assets, all while keeping things extremely organized.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any problems with Image Relay and the ways in which I use it day to day, but given the structure of our marketing team, it would be great if Image Relay could integrate with the other apps we use.

Image Relay is the best way to keep track of imagery we've purchased, and helps me know immediately how an image can be used, when it can be used, and so much more. The organization helps cut down on the number of emails back and forth between the creative team and our Photo Editor.

Allen W.

"Looks great, but a little clunky"

What do you like best?

I like that interface is very clean, and the image thumbnails are large and easy to view. Pretty snappy most of the time, too.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to move files to different directories. To move a file, you must select it, then select "move" from a menu that you must wait for to appear, then you get to see a root directory structure, and you must navigate through the folders to find your intended destination. If you click on a directory in the wrong way, it will be selected instead of opening up. Easy enough to un-click, but a pain, nonetheless. If you screw up, like select the wrong directory (like you need to move t a parallel directory, but selected the source folder, and have to cancel, you need to start all over again.

Uploading also requires to hit the upload button. Only then can you drop files into your browser window. I often forget this step and end up dragging a bunch of files to my browser window just to have the browser choke on a bunch of files it is trying to open.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is important that the users have a good understanding of file organization.

IR provides a relatively easy way to link all facets of a workgroup to a platform which can be used to store and transfer files and assets. Used correctly, it allows users to quickly find assets that other teams may have uploaded without trying to hunt these down via communications with unfamiliar divisions.

Kasey S.

"One place to keep us organized"

What do you like best?

Everything is organized and easy to find. As part of a bigger buying group, image relay makes finding our marketing materials easy and keeps us organized without overwhelming us. I love that items are even sub-categorized into "print", "digital", and son on. This makes it faster to find what I'm looking for when I'm in a rush to get something online.

What do you dislike?

It's a little frustrating to answer "What are you using this image for" every time I download. I wish there was a button that you could click rather than typing in my answer every time. Even a "don't show me this again" button would work. I understand asking why we're using the image, but it's a little overkill to ask EVERY TIME.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think Image relay is useful and helps us keep organized.

Having easy access to web ready photos and marketing materials. It's a one stop shop for our online marketing images.This doesn't take up any space on our hard drives and we can essentially access this anywhere we have internet connection. We don't have to create our own images or marketing materials. They are all in one spot that can be used by multiple users.

Mark A.

"Image Relay is user friendly and organized."

What do you like best?

Very easy to navigate. High quality images are available to download for our customer's. I like that it keeps older seasons available and each of our brands are separated and easy to navigate around the program.

What do you dislike?

I have not had a bad experience. Sometimes when I search for a specific item code, it is not found. I am not sure if that is on our end when loading the information into the system. I am just a user of this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This program is user friendly, simple to navigate and organized for easy accessibility.

Being able to send High Quality images to customer's and accounts. Having upcoming and prior seasons available for download also helps.

Andy S.

"Awesome product to facilitate collaboration on projects"

What do you like best?

Image Relay is so easy to use that those who may not be tech savvy are still able to log in and access the materials that they need with minimal support necessary. HUGE storage capabilities. SUPER easy to share important materials for a wide-spread marketing team. This service allows us to house all of the necessary materials in one location. Rather than digging through three different share servers, we are no able to grab everything that we need to compile a project from one place.

What do you dislike?

I think the only way for it to be better is if it could bake warm cookies and spit them out of the CD-ROM drive I no longer use.

Cross-collaboration among multiple departments. Sharing imagery in real time cutting back on time spent waiting for materials to be delivered. Storage of all things necessary for a project in one location.

UA
User in Automotive

"Clean, easy to use interface."

What do you like best?

The image relay interface is very clean, and easy to use. Unlike some asset management platforms which I've used in the past, it's also quick, and easy to get a feel for the images which you are about to preview. It saves me lots of time.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is when logging in, I need to refresh my browser. It seems to always get stuck on the login screen, although this could be due to our work environment...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a play with it, and consult with those who will ultimately be using the platform to see if it meets their needs and requirements.

It allows for catalogued collections of images to be accessible in various formats, without the need for bulky collections and doubling up on file storage.

"User-friendly, great for collaborative work"

What do you like best?

I like that Image Relay allows our team to compile images in an organized and effective manner. I work at a small, private college that has a lot of events hosted by the college itself and also individual organizations. We have a team of students who take photos and videos of events around campus for us to use on our website, in social media, in news stories, and print pieces around campus. Because of how we're able to organize our files in Image Relay, we never have a hard time finding what we're looking for and making sure others have the same access to these files.

What do you dislike?

In the last year I've been with the college, I haven't found anything I dislike about Image Relay.

Image Relay has allowed us to keep all our marketing images and logos organized in one main place. Those who have to access the images and need access for their jobs are able to find almost everything they need since we're able to keep everything so organized in Image Relay.

Terry P.

"Wonderful way to "herd the cats" with all the creatives and clients needing brand-compliant assets"

What do you like best?

It's fairly easy to find something I need - usually when I come to Image Relay, I don't have a specific item in mind - it's sort of browsing for something that will fit my needs. I'm seldom disappointed because it's easy to just browse the different categories and I almost always find something I can use.

What do you dislike?

I have to learn the thought patterns of marketing people. I am in IT so we think a little differently - sometimes the categories need a bit of getting used to.

I can usually find photos that are already approved and ready to consume. Also, the brand is supported by offering templates and other assets that are also ready to roll. Keeps us standardized and helps enforce the brand.

"Image Relay works for me--it's easy to upload, sort, and manage files from many different sources."

What do you like best?

It's very useful to have an image archive accessible via the web, and Image Relay makes it easy to search the archive with keywords and tags. The web interface is also really easy to use, with intuitive navigational menus, easy-to-see organizational hierarchy, and large thumbnails that give me a great sense of the assets I want to use without having to sort through each and every one individually.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to batch download all the images in a folder at once (if this is already possible, I don't know how to do it). I don't dislike it, but I also don't use the preview function much. I typically just want to grab my images and sort through them in another program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Image Relay is a great digital asset management solution if you're looking for an intuitive way to organize a large number of assets with searchable keywords. The ability to create a custom upload link for creatives to upload their files with keywords and tags is very helpful and saves staff time on the user end.

Image Relay makes it so much easier to work with the selects our photographers upload. Previously, we would manually review pages upon pages of PDFs with thumbnail photos, choose the selects, and the photographer would physically mail us a USB storage device with the photos. Image Relay makes it so much easier to access and search through our photos.

Gary G.

"Great Image Asset Management"

What do you like best?

Clean and easy to use interface. I'm also a fan of the desktop upload application for quick uploads. I also like that you can download images in a variety of sizes and share collections with external partners with various user permissions.

What do you dislike?

Image upload application doesn't allow you to create folders, so I always have to create a folder ahead of time before using the application. I also wish there was a rating system to help filter image search results more quickly to get the best photos. I do also wish it supported video assets a bit better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a good image asset management system, but don't need an enterprise DAM solution, Image relay is a good choice.

The main issue Image Relay solves for us is having a centrally organized catalog that is accessible to our whole team across the U.S.

"Simple and great tool for sharing data"

What do you like best?

Using is image relay is very simple and efficient working in a larger team. I had no problem getting used to it.

The part I like the most is when you download something and you choose the picture size. This is really helpful.

What do you dislike?

For some reason I don't like the menu and the way to go backwards. I find all the stuff but I am missing an overview. The sidebar on the left works but it is still confusing. This is not a major problem but something I always have to figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just go ahead a try it out. Not much to go wrong.

We work with as an international team and image relay is really a helpful tool to share information and files quick. It is easy to access and we have had no negative feedback so far. The design is clean and tidy. We dropped our "Old school" FTP server and have way better output with image relay,

"Easy and organised "

What do you like best?

I like the way I can organise folders on the left hand side of the screen, and easily create new ones and new nested folders, helping me to direct people to certain files. I also enjoy the ease of sending an upload link, allowing others to upload but not see files that do not concern them.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how when I change the title of an image, it sometimes changes the format of the image. As it is at the top of the list when I open the image, I feel this should be easily changeable, rather then the product description. I know i can upload with the tile already created, however as i work in retail the product title is often updated.

I have realised that having images online, rather then just in a shared file on my PC, means that I can share images quickly with people inside and outside of my business. It also allows me to access images that i may need, but others do not realise i need and visa versa.

"I love this tool, great for teamwork."

What do you like best?

This tool is very easy to use, it is very simple to explain to the team how it works, we also have the ability to upload files and share them with the team. The ability to add keywords when uploading a file is very good because it makes it easier to search for documents.

What do you dislike?

My only drawback has been that I had to ask permission to download certain files, however I consider that it is basically for security, so that not all the team has access to that specific material. Additionally, in some occasions I have had problems logging in, but once I reload the page it works perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

the best option for storing and sharing files

We are a company with presence in many countries, it is impossible to share all the content by email, therefore image relay has been an incredible tool to share content with the whole team, it is also an excellent way to keep all our files organized on one platform.

"Easy-to-use Organizer!"

What do you like best?

We have A LOT of marketing content and the fact you can mass upload content is a huge time saver.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a drag and drop feature when moving content into different libraries and folders.

Having click down through all of the folders on each item I'd like to move is a little time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a place to store and organize all digital assets, Image Relay is your tool! It's very user friendly and allows you to give access to your assets to whomever you need to. The great thing with that is that you can pick and choose which assets you want outside users to have access.

Many! 1. A single space to store all marketing collateral has been a lifesaver for us - previously storing on DB, personal computers, etc. made it difficult to track things down. 2. We've given our sales team access to all of the content that's important to them - a time saver for us and them because they no longer have to email us when they need that content or misplaced it in an email sent prior. It's all in the account!

Sean B.

"Great for quick asset sharing"

What do you like best?

A few of our team members, including myself, aren't always at our business headquarters so having easy access to necessary business/creative assets from any location is very valuable. It's also important to our business to be able to file share to outside teams/vendors from one central location. The customer service is great as well.

What do you dislike?

The only downside I ever found was image hosting for web embedding was a little wonky when we used it a couple of years ago. But other than that I have not come across any real issues.

Image Relay has streamlined the work of finding assets I need to complete day-to-day tasks without having to bother coworkers.

Jana M.

"Helped Organize Our Digital Assets Immensely! "

What do you like best?

Overall organization, search tool, multi-format capability, collection tool, and the new collaboration feature. This allows us to share assets with our global offices, along with our brand partners worldwide.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes hard to decipher upload fields- key words vs tag vs description

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Set up is relatively easy and smooth, considering all the assets we have. Image Relay has made several updates to better their system since we've acquired them over a year ago. If you're looking for a platform to better organize your digital assets and improve sharing at an affordable cost, Image Relay is the platform for you. It is customizable to your brand and they are very responsive and accommodating to our questions and requests.

Lack of organization of digital assets (mostly photography) and accessibility company wide. Our global offices did not have access to our headquarter's internal servers for assets/resources and we did not have an asset sharing process with our brand partners. Image Relay has been the solution for all our digital asset problems by providing a platform to upload, share, store, and organize our photography and other digital assets worldwide.

"Sharing Images with Vendors is Easy"

What do you like best?

Image Relay is very user-friendly asset management system. One of my favorite parts is being able to upload multiple images and batch tag them. I then have the option to go into each image and change any elements of the description if I need to. I also appreciate the “expiration date” feature which marks an image that has expired so that I can renew usage rights on a timely basis.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the option of moving individual images from one collection to another collection. Other than that Image Relay gives me all of the tools I need to manage our photography.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you’re looking for a photo management system that is easy to learn, this is the one for you. Image Relay has an amazing support team and your questions are answered quickly, which helps the learning process.

Image Relay makes it easy to share batches of images with vendors by building a collection of photos and sending a link of just those images. Our complete inventory of images is then kept private, but vendors get what they need.

Learn more about Image Relay

Image Relay Videos

Learning about Image Relay?

* We monitor all Image Relay reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.