Image Relay Reviews & Product Details

Image Relay Overview

What is Image Relay?

Digital asset management with Image Relay will put an end to scattered assets, annoying file requests, frustrating searches, broken sharing tools, and give you back time for your favorite things. Some of the world's most recognized brands rely on Image Relay to upload, organize, monitor, manage, and distribute their files from one centralized, secure, easy-to-use spot in the cloud.

Image Relay Details

The Digital Asset Management system designed with your time in mind. Upload, organize, and distribute your files from one centralized, secure, easy-to-use spot in the cloud.

Image Relay has garnered a leading reputation for its intuitive user interface, transparent pricing and for its ability to scale to meet the demanding needs of the large global enterprises.

Image Relay, LLC

Image Relay Videos

Image Relay Screenshots

Image Relay Reviews

Showing 480 Image Relay reviews
Already have Image Relay?
What do you like best?

1. Format: The format is clean and efficient. I like that the folders are set up on the left and the images are viewed on the right. It allows a quick navigation through photos.

2. Pricing: Image Relay offers affordable and reasonable price plans without having to email or call for a quote. Most of the DAM sites I research require an email or call for a quote and who has time to do that! Also you get what you pay for and then some with Image Relay.

2. Bookmarking: I've accidentally clicked out of Image Relay several times and when I return to the site, the history immediately takes me back to where I was instead of to the beginning (like most sites). It automatically bookmarks where I was working.

4. Collections: This feature is brilliant. It allows you to present a portfolio to clients in a clean, efficient layout.

5. File Download/Upload: File transfers are very quick even the emails for the links for large zipped files.

6. File Transfer: Since Image Relay offers user-friendly file sharing, I no longer use Dropbox which requires too many steps to share your files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any features that I dislike. There doesn't seem to be any downsides. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are already using a Digital Asset Manager, it would be worth your while to look into Image Relay. After hours of research, it is hands down the best DAM out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

See "What do you like best" box Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Private Inspector
What do you like best?

I use Image Relay probably every single day I am at work. I constantly receive requests for various product images and Image Relay makes it so streamlined and easy to browse all available options and select what I need. My favorite feature is being able to share a set of photos via a link instead of having to download all of the files onto my computer each time. Such a game changer! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have any complaints about this platform! It is easy to access, well organized, and makes my job easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having all company assets in one place that is easily accessible for all employees is a major problem solve for our company. We previously had assets on google drive and there was always issues with team members being to access, sharing with people outside of our organization and general organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We liked the clean, simple interface of Image Relay, primarily because our in-house clients were frustrated by the complexity of using our previous DAM. Also, the IR search function is highly accurate and returns results almost instantly (of course, proper tagging and keyword descriptions of images helps a lot). Setting up and managing the tag library was also very easy to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback that regularly comes up is that if you want to grab a large number of images from a screen, but not every single one displayed on a page, you have to click the checkbox on each image. We hope that a future update will include the capability to click and drag to select a quantity of images on a page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our in-house customers (who are only occasional users of the DAM) have expressed their delight at how easy it is to pick up on searching, selecting and downfolding images. This was one of our goals when selecting Image Relay as our new DAM. We also wanted a system that could return search results quickly, and Image Relay does that every time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Im curious why a ZIP Folder link has to be emailed instead of downloading straight from the browser? All other cloud storage/ digital asset management software allows users to download with one click providing they have permission to access to the assets they're trying to download. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. It took 40 minutes to download 133mb ZIP folder :( Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive have all the same features, if not more, with quicker performance.

2. If a non user is sent a link to a folder owned by an Image Relay user, there is no option to download the entire folder at once. This makes it hard for your users to share "THEIR" files with non users. Other asset management tools have much more flexibility in this regard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Choose a reliable cloud storage and learn good file organisation practices Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In my experience, more problems were created. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Photo tagging capabilities make searching and organizing really easy. The collections feature is helpful when needing to share images that are too high res to send via email. Multiple download sizes makes it easy for this tool to work for our entire organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes if search is not exact you do not get the results you are looking for, would be nice if search was a little more complex. Also some similar tools allow you to connect directly to Adobe or a website such as Wordpress if that is where you are working with assets which would be a nice feature to have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to share our visual assets across our entire org. and also share these assets with the partners, reps, and customers we connect with on a regular basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruiter, HR & Administrative Division
What do you like best?

Digital asset management with Image Relay is very easy and comfy job. It has taught me what I have to deliver exactly to my customers so that I can grab their attention. Now I am at ease of launching the campaigns. Previously it was difficult to send the couple of images in emails and of course I have to send them in compressed form, which again was a hectic job for the receiver, if their system does not have any un-zipping application. But with Image Relay I have related on this application for my all day working. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are having a great experience with this application and I did come across any particular issue. If there comes any problem we get in touch with their customer service providers and they are always ready to help. This tool is our everyday necessity and we are happy to be its satisfied customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of the most advanced features about Image Relay is, whenever I make a change to a certain file it keeps the copy of every change in this way I can easily get back to the original product and I never lose my data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can easily launch my campaigns and I am no more worried about any scattered files. Image Relay is an amazing in terms of tracking the previous processes which keeps e update about the future planning and I easily manage my ads on its behalf. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Assets can be clearly organized into meaningful folders with custom tags for easy searching. The ability to see images of the assets as well in the main viewing panel allows for much easier identification of needed assets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to drag and drop folders or files instead of having to select them individually and then scroll down in the options to select the folder to move the asset to. It is a little cumbersome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are much more organized as a department now. It is so easy to share assets with external vendors for printing or sharing. Upload links are also very easy to create. All the admin features are very nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use is the simplest way to describe it. Downloading images and transferring to a website could not be any easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a delay when switching folders, but that is minor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

By using Image Relay I can use/transfer the pictures supplied by the vendor with ease. If it wasn't available it would require a professional photographer and that can get costly. So I would have to say using the software is cost-efficient! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Departamento de Control - Industrial projects
What do you like best?

I consider pixel Relay extremely easy navigation and to use. You can upload the photos in larger quantities, attach keywords to facilitate the search and organization of the pictures in boxes. You may connect users as well, and offer them various permissions rates. A few of of yours favourite games has been able to produce "photo collections" and then share out the collection. It allows you the freedom to upload certain images and have someone open them without allowing them to vote through your whole archive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This would be good if HTML files could be visualized directly inside Image Relay, you actually have to import them to display them correctly. Occasionally loading takes a little longer, but I think that depends on how many files and sizes certain files are within the server. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sharing and saving images from all of our locations across the globe is an simple way to. It has aided our visualization team to work effectively with our graphic designers and marketing team. Both of them are both on the same level and have links to all of the files. We had limited access before we begins employing pixel switch and not all of it was in one centralized spot. In the end, our imaging team is on the point! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Image Relay interface is very user-friendly and the ability to view our images in such high-res, clear layouts is great. The folder organization is very intuitive and easy to follow and the tagging has been a huge help in organizing our assets and sharing/coordinating with our larger team. The bulk upload was SUCH a welcome addition to our workflow and the luxury of tagging as you upload is great. We also use the bulk tagging tool frequently and enjoy the various bulk features that help us stay efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The collections feature is not as robust as our team often needs. For example, we use collections to curate imagery for press opportunities, publications and spreads and more, and the options to curate and sort collections after you've created them are lackluster. All you can basically do is download or delete images, but we'd like more options to curate and sort so that teams can collaborate and narrow down final imagery. Also, while we love the bulk upload tool, there was a feature that allowed you to add tags to your categories as you uploaded, but that feature no longer works. We would use that daily so hopefully that can be fixed soon. I also wish that basic user accounts had a bit more access to upload images. We have multiple support roles in our company that help manage our assets and this functionality would be great for lower-level accounts as I often have to do the uploading and then let them know when to add tags. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We launched a fashion brand about a year ago and the amount of image assets we've added to our workflow as more than tripled. Image Relay has allowed us to organize high-res files and share and allocate them to appropriate teams and uses. We've also been able to organize a review process because Image Relay is so focused on the visual assets vs. small thumbnails that made assets impossible to find with other programs. It also helps that you can add new versions of an image to an existing image as we often update our imagery with minor tweaks depending on the season. This allows us to keep our imagery fresh and up-to-date but not have to retag and reupload images every time we make changes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like all of the great search functions and the visuals make it easy to navigate. You can search by colors and orientation which is very helpful when looking for images for social media. It is also very intuitive on how it navigates and how to setup the folders. The collections are a really fun feature and great to share new additions. The support is truly amazing! Thank you Sophy, you have been a rockstar! The folder permissions were very easy to setup. I like all of the great self-help options and tutorials that the company has put together for their users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you cannot drag and drop images around once they are saved. Meaning I wish you could copy and pasted instead of going through all of the folder steps to copy an image. I wish you could share to Instagram, hopefully soon that will be updated. I also think that there should be more than two permission types basic and admin are the only two. Something else I encountered that could be improved is the downloading function when the files are too big they get zipped but then they never actually get emailed to me so I don't know where they go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the issue with had with getting too many requests for images and now the behavior has shifted to self-serve which is great for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

I like how user friendly Image Relay is. It's easy to find what you're searching for and from the admin side it's simple to keep everything organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the analytics. I wish there was more data to view about what users download and the most commonly used assets or what people search for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we use this as a digital asset management tool. It's been great to be able to set different user profiles and levels of access and also to provide our users with templates. I also love the Collection feature to be able to share assets so easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Image Relay features a very straightforward user interface and (if you take the time to put in proper metadata, which is easy to do) up front, EVERYTHING is easily searchable in the future. Sending files to outside sources is a snap and 100% reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They've changed the input interface since we started using it, but make sure you are thorough when you input Tags. Metadata is great and well searchable, but tags can help narrow the field and a previous iteration of the program (it's all good and set now) wasn't as easy to input. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have so many disparate locations where our digital assets are located -- almost none of which are searchable or easy to share-- and Image Relay provides a highly-searchable, highly-sharable solution that is reliable, worry-free, and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I've been a graphic designer in some capacity for nearly two decades, and this is by far the easiest, most user-friendly platform I've used. With an organization as large as ours, it's nice to have digital assets so easily accessible and all in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm pretty happy with most of the features. The search function is extremely helpful and the ux experience is fairly intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it primarily to access the digital assets of our organization, so it's perfect for what I need it for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I enjoy how a variety of our different creative media departments are able to add the most up to date content. Often in the past I have had to reach out to many different individuals for headshots, logos, PowerPoints templates, etc., but now it is all found in one convenient place. Everything we need is searchable by facility, department, marketing materials, logos, branding, etc. There are just so many ways to easily find whatever I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Most of my initial issues were user error problems, but were quick fixes upon using the site more frequently. Initially I experienced trouble logging into the site, but I was unaware there were two different types of login options from the home page. I was informed by a coworker to use our organization single sign on in the Ochsner Health employee login section. Upon recognizing my error, I was able to login easily from there on out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this service due to the ease of use on the site. I can check for the most up to date content from departments all over our massive organization. No longer am I having to bother busy graphic designer for a variety of logos. Now, I can simply log in to the site and check out everything that has been posted. I have also directed many of my coworkers to this site as well since they relied on me for logos, templates, photos, etc. for internal communications they were preparing as well. Overall, this service makes sharing content much, much easier and convenient for anyone using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to solve tedious communications among many different departments. No longer am I reaching out to several different departments to determine who has the most up to date logo or templates. Now I can check Image Relay with confidence of having the most relevant content. This makes it much more convenient for me to recommend to my coworkers as well who are always on the look out for high quality content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

the possibility to have all brand creative assets available from all markets saves everybody a lot of time in requests, emails and calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Folder and files management once they are uploaded could be a bit easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it, you'll not regret it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sharing and making available creative assets between the whole marketing team around the globe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

The up close quality detailed images are powerful and hard for customers to resist Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I personally would love beautiful individual shots of basic every day items. Wire hoop earrings and tube hoop earrings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

From my e-commerce store I can share quick links of merchandise I want to feature. Having the extraordinary images I can add a larger picture that stands more alone with an added topic that customers can choose to read with a link as well. It may sound silly but I am absolutely giddy with the 3-D imaging on a social media venue that just explodes with the quality images from image relay. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love being able to have professional pictures of products to use for my social media and e-mail blasts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more images of the professional treatments or hands on images of product usage. (I know there are a few with some collections but more would be helpful!) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having clear images to post. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

It is an extremely simple and effective way to store and organize images so they are searchable. The help team is also quick to respond to questions in the live chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They recently issued a new uploader that has made it difficult to edit captions that are longer than a few words, and it also requires more clicks to complete the upload. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

See if you can use Image Relay on a trial basis for a few days. You'll find it to be so simple and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It literally takes only seconds to find an image that I'm looking for, even if it's several years old. The keyword search has been so helpful in dramatically shortening the amount of time it takes to find things, and it is great knowing that everything is in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Northeast Sales Associate
What do you like best?

Image Relay is reliable and easy to use. It is always there right when I need a photo to include in an email or for marketing purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find the Collections a little bit of a mystery. Not sure how to use them most efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to use images from Image Relay in my regular emails with my customers, which have been my main source of contact during this pandemic. It is the next best thing to being face to face with product in-hand with my customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I enjoy the nice layout and easy navigation. All picture files are organized by categories. Options to download different file types. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only issue I run into is the site speed can be very slow and take forever to load images. Sometimes its takes a long time to log in once I enter my log in information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

being able to access a ton of great high resolution photos. Access to these photos have