IDEO Reviews & Product Details

PC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I look to IDEO for design thinking, tools, and inspiration for design related projects and everyday inspiration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They say that they are committed to creating a positive impact and it is apparent in their actions. I've gone to workshops/speaking events where their employee gather and discuss real world problems and ways to solve for them through creative strategy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any current dislikes, my experiences have all been great thus far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

For companies looking for a partner with positive global impact this is the real deal. They are known for their positive impact through delivering highly strategic and inclusive designs, providing the tools to do so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IDEO Overview

What is IDEO?

IDEO is a global design company. We create positive impact through design.

IDEO Details
Discussions
IDEO Community

IDEO is a global design company. We create positive impact through design.

IDEO
@ideo
Answer a few questions to help the IDEO community
Have you used IDEO before?

IDEO Reviews

Showing 1 IDEO review
Showing 1 review
Location
Already have IDEO?
Manager
Internet
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

IDEO helped me with designing my office where I worked at. They made a plan and I plan to call some workers to make the office design IDEO happen. They gave me a blueprint with all of my ideas and made it let me choose almost anything I wanted, as long as it was in my budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

That they were kind and helpful. Also they had amazing ideas, and could make anything look beautiful. they also stuck too your budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They took more than 10% of the budget that i had so I had to pay a lot more than i had expected Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you want your office/place you work at fixed and you need a good design, use IDEO you won;t regret it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of IDEO for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

SmartSites Logo
SmartSites
4.9
SmartSites is a full service digital agency offering website design and development, SEO, and PPC. Our diverse team of designers, developers, and strategists is 50 people strong and spans across the globe.
Design Pickle Logo
Design Pickle
4.8
Design Pickle is an unlimited graphic design service for marketers and small businesses.
Salted Stone Logo
Salted Stone
Salted Stone has been fueling business growth through marketing, sales, customer success, and consultation services for over a decade. We craft, reimagine and (re)launch brands, build amazing websites, drive and nurture leads, and generate content that converts. We've got end-to-end solutions for today's customer-centric challenges.
DesignFive Logo
DesignFive
4.7
The evolution of digital creative. We link content marketing ambitions to hungry sales funnels. We create persona-driven experiences and measure success against problems solved.
ARK Logo
ARK
4.9
ARK is an independent full-service branding agency based in Nairobi, Kenya, combining strategic and creative thinking to deliver effective and compelling communication.
Aesop Logo
Aesop
A creative agency powered by narrative thinking.
Appirio Logo
Appirio
Salesforce Consulting and Implementation Services.
Canvas Logo
Canvas
As a team of innovative digital craftspeople, who are part of a larger creative collective, we think beyond technology to celebrate and create meaningful experiences that awaken a sense of awe and discovery in people.
Infront Webworks Logo
Infront Webworks
5.0
Infront is a Colorado online agency delivering award winning website design & custom website development with expert online marketing & search engine optimization (SEO) for over 20 years.
InboundLabs Logo
InboundLabs
4.9
We are a first of its kind global agency made up of an agile, scalable team of Inbound Marketing experts who are focused on helping your business grow. As a top Diamond HubSpot Partner, our Strategists, Creatives, and Engineers, collaborate seamlessly with 200+ companies in over 20 countries.