Remediate personal information to drive insight and compliance with IBM StoredIQ
IBM® StoredIQ Suite helps you address the problems that challenge your records management, electronic discovery, compliance activities, storage optimization and data migration initiatives. By providing an in-depth assessment of unstructured data where it resides, this software gives organizations visibility into data to make more informed business decisions. IBM StoredIQ for Legal provides a platform that streamlines eDiscovery for legal stakeholders by providing an organized, systemic approach to eDiscovery.
- Provides in-place data management | In-place data management enables an organization to discover, recognize, and act on unstructured data without moving it to a repository or specialty application.
- Includes powerful search | Delivers a powerful search function designed to accelerate the understanding of large amounts of unstructured content.
- Simplifies analysis | Provides simplified and detailed analysis of large amounts of corporate data. Analyzes and manages data in-place which lessens the impact traditionally associated with moving data between locations.
- Provides actionable intelligence | Empowers your enterprise with actionable intelligence that supports many different policy actions such as copy, delete, move, copy to retention or export.
- Regulatory Compliance | In-place data management capabilities help enhance your efforts regarding remediation of regulatory and corporate policy violations.
- Advanced Data Discovery | StoredIQ GDPR-focused analytics cartridges provide advanced search capabilities specifically focused to discover country specific personal and unstructured data subject to the GDPR.
- Automate policy execution across unstructured data: Help reduce risks and lower costs by using IBM StoredIQ Policy to enable your organization as you develop policies to identity, classify and manage enterprise information according to business value.
- Identify and act on residual, obsolete and trivial (ROT) data: Delete non-business, aged and obsolete data to reduce data volume and provide full audit trails for all disposal activity. Also reduce risks and storage costs associated with managing large volumes of data
- Govern your unstructured and structured data in one place: Through the integration of IBM Information Governance Catalog (IGC) and IBM StoredIQ, achieve the discovery and classification of unstructured data. This unified data governance approach helps organizations find the data they need and evaluate its quality at a glance.
IBM storedIQ solution basically helps in structuring large unstructured data that are scattered across the organization and helps in accessing the relevant information much faster without actually moving it to a repository.
Inbuilt ability to support different actions such as copy, delete, move, or export.
What do you dislike?
The solution can be a bit more consistent with the upgrades.
The installation of Livelink apis could be a challenge without consulting the documentation to locate the exact jar file. this could be more user friendly.
Recommendations to others considering the product
Good one to reduce Cost, Risk & Time in the eDiscovery Process. Helps in simplified analysis of large amounts of corporate data to provide detailed analysis faster and limit the impact on user productivity by analyzing and managing data in-place.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Used this for its powerful search function that accelerates the understanding of large amounts of unstructured content.
* We monitor all IBM StoredIQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.