IBM Omni-Channel Pricing Solution

Omni-Channel Pricing Solution from IBM allows you to coordinate pricing across channels, ensure compliance with pricing strategies and optimize prices for products – from new offerings to markdowns. The solution helps you improve responsiveness to competitor pricing. You can also gain efficiency, accuracy and consistency by automating time-consuming pricing tasks.

Work for IBM Omni-Channel Pricing Solution?

Learning about IBM Omni-Channel Pricing Solution?

IBM Omni-Channel Pricing Solution Reviews

Ask IBM Omni-Channel Pricing Solution a Question
Showing 3 IBM Omni-Channel Pricing Solution reviews
IBM Omni-Channel Pricing Solution review by Cassie V.
Cassie V.

"Builds Loyalty with Customers"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and how much it has helped me in pricing. As a freelance writer, I didn't really know how much to charge before I signed up for the service. It was affordable and helped me build my business.

What do you dislike?

There was really nothing that I disliked, per se, but one or two of my clients had issues with the suggested pricing. That's to be expected in freelance though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need help figuring out what your services are worth and aren't sure what to charge (particularly if you are and entrepreneur or freelancer like myself) then I highly recommend you check this out.

Pricing, mostly. I realized that I was charging a lot less than what I deserved at my skill level and IBM helped me set that right.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about IBM Omni-Channel Pricing Solution
IBM Omni-Channel Pricing Solution review by Consultant in Market Research
Consultant in Market Research

"Yeah it really helps !!"

What do you like best?

The way you can optimize specific things according to your need.

What do you dislike?

This product has no cons really. I haven't used any other pricing tools but I cannot think of anything which this product cannot do. Impressed with it

It's helping me to enhance my performance.With that the best instrument we increment web activity, shares and powerful email work.And screens our guests who are watching us as a company

What E-Commerce Tools solution do you use?

IBM Omni-Channel Pricing Solution review by sree v.
sree v.

"works per expectations"

What do you like best?

I like the UI of the application the most

What do you dislike?

lack of watson integration - looking forward to being integrated

it helps us price our product offerings better

There are not enough reviews of IBM Omni-Channel Pricing Solution for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Sumo Logo
Sumo
Tools to Grow Your Website's Traffic
Zonos Logo
Zonos
4.8
Zonos (formerly iGlobal Stores) gives eCommerce merchants the tools and services you need to sell and ship globally.
ChannelAdvisor Logo
ChannelAdvisor
3.8
ChannelAdvisor offers the total package for retailers. With a unique blend of best-in-class technology and world-class managed services expertise, we make it easy for retailers to master the challenge of connecting with consumers.
IBM Commerce Insights Logo
IBM Commerce Insights
IBM Watson Commerce Insights empowers merchandisers, product managers and marketers with powerful insights into how the business is performing and where to focus and take action. Through a contextual experience, business users are taking action based on informed online merchandising decisions to win business, build customer loyalty and drive profits.
Easyship Logo
Easyship
Easyship is a technology company that provides eCommerce sellers with a single solution to ship their orders worldwide.
Prisync Logo
Prisync
4.7
Prisync is a competitor price tracking software that delivers online retailers a dynamic view of competitor's prices and product assortments with its dashboard and reports, sends daily or instant price and stock change notifications, detailed Excel reports from the market, to keep updated and dynamic.
Ecomchain Logo
Ecomchain
4.9
eComchain provides a cloud-based eCommerce platform that uniquely combines functional, flexible and customizable features. Businesses can set up and manage their sales across multiple channels including: web, mobile, stores to drive sales volume.
inkFrog Logo
inkFrog
inkFrog gives the freedom to manage eBay business like a proAuctiva help list faster, increase your profits and boost your sales.
Depositphotos Logo
Depositphotos
Depositphotos is a global marketplace for stock photographs, vector images and video.
SquareUp Payment Method Logo
SquareUp Payment Method
It provides Square payment facility to the customers and lets the admin accept payments in his " Magento store " using "Square payment method " , one of the leading payment processors.

Learning about IBM Omni-Channel Pricing Solution?

* We monitor all IBM Omni-Channel Pricing Solution reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.