i-Sight Case Management Reviews & Product Details

i-Sight Case Management Overview

What is i-Sight Case Management?

Investigations are complex. We make it easier to manage them. i-Sight case management software simplifies the process of tracking and managing investigations, and gives you the reports you need to analyze results, demonstrate trends and prevent losses. Create new cases quickly and easily, collecting all complaints and case-related information from any intake stream into one central file. Manage investigations with workflow rules that create a logical, structured process and all case information stored in one place. Analyze investigation data using i-Sight’s powerful summary reports that provide in-depth information on trends and areas of risk.

i-Sight Case Management Details

i-Sight offers specialized investigative case management solutions for HR, ethics and compliance, loss prevention, security, and program fraud.

i-Sight is created by specialists, custom-built to meet your specific investigation challenges.

i-Sight
1999
Ottawa, Canada
@isightsoftware

i-Sight Case Management Videos

i-Sight Case Management Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the i-Sight Case Management community
Have you used i-Sight Case Management before?

i-Sight Case Management Reviews

Showing 19 i-Sight Case Management reviews
Already have i-Sight Case Management?
General/Specialized Law Enforcement Instructor
What do you like best?

The ability to store and view all files in one location. The software allows those in the field to complete a report that captures consistent information with the ability to submit electronically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At times functionality needs change and implementing those changes may require additional programming rather than the ability for us to incorporate changes ourselves. Also, even though the reporting piece seems adequate, it is hard to navigate and training seems to be difficult. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Develop a plan for how you want to use the product. Test the product for a period of time before deciding on the payout to make sure it works for you as changes down the road can be costly and take time to implement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are capturing consistent data, we have streamlined the reporting process,information is readily available to those with rights to access the information and we can alert certain individuals when a case has been submitted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

I appreciate the ease of locating the cases we need by either date, case assignment, current, non current, substantiated or non substantiated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that when I organize the setting to view certain cases I can't go back to it. I would have to record the query again to access the information I originally needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think i-Sight can conform to whatever services you need. I can access numerous cases, determine ratios, and search pretty much any query needed to assure my work is being done.

My dislikes are I cannot keep a query open, If I try to search for example, current cases, unaasigned as of today's date, I can absoluetly do that. How ever when I click on a specific case under the under the query: current cases, unaasigned as of today's date and I decide to edit that case under that query and save, I can not press the back button or there isnt a return to query button to get me back to current cases, unaasigned as of today's date or any other specified date, because it goes back to the default search scree. So I would have re enter the query to see the current cases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For my current job, I am using I-sight to track sexual and non sexual allegations with in a specific organization. I have realized that I can archive old cases and I can track the cases by any query. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Consumer Service Officer (SCSO)
What do you like best?

The technical expertise and the knowledge of the developers are second to none. I have learned a great deal about coding requirements and report generation. I truly have a great deal of respect for work done by i-Sight. Additionally, the personnel are easy to deal with and they are able to break down technical jargon and specifications in a way for me to comprehend and grasp what can be done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a learning curve required to properly grasp the complexity of what is required to have my requests implemented. However, I know that I can always count on i-Sight to properly educate, inform and guide me. This definitely takes one less stress out of my position. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be specific about your needs and understand what can or cannot be done. Be informed and ask questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I-Sight platform is essential to my ability to work effectively. The fields on our database have been modified to adapt to our working needs. The simplicity and ease of the system allows me to be highly productive. Simply put, I could not do my job without i-Sight. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I like the people I work with at i-Sight Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer more one on one communication vs, strictly via their ticketing system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Better Reporting interface. I would like to use Tableau instead of YellowFin. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

i-Sight provides the solutions platform for our internal Ombuds concern reporting system. Going with a SaaS provider like i-Sight has reduce infrastructure and support complexity Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The system was easy to set up, learn, and use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reporting could be more robust and with simple pre-canned reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Much better way to collect incident information and trend data. This enables our organization to craft smarter risk management strategies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

Clean user interface makes it easy for user to navigate and complete data capture. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the technology out of box can be limiting at times, but the development team typically works with us to come up with an acceptable solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to consolidate our Complaint and other case tracking into a single system. The ability to automate workflow has been a great benefit to us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Equal Opportunity Specialist
What do you like best?

Ability to assign, manage, link cases and track data from initiation to termination. Also, beginning to understand reporting and how i-Sight can export data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

UI/GUI, reliability -- too many difficulties with users abilities to access the program; limited assistance that I can provide as an administrator. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

i-Sight is a great management and tracking tool, and has helped us manage case assignments while serving as a backup to our paper files. I was brought in after its initial rollout in our department, and have been trying to make the most use of it in my time here. There have been hiccups regarding user logins and permissions, but the technical team has been responsive and helpful. I look forward to learning more about how to best use i-Sight here, and what services and abilities there may be for us to grow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Program Manager 2
Government Administration
What do you like best?

The reporting model is off the charts for my needs as a governmental agency. No one loves statistics more than governmental agency and I can run reports in seconds when requested. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, but not being able to use certain WORD functionality can be an issue at times because I need to produce quality documents and sometimes that is problematic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Love the ease of use, very reliable and stable, and cannot beat it for the money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had so many fraud referrals we couldn't "see the forest because of the trees" and we had cases dying in file cabinets and in peoples offices. Also, it assisted in us developing ONE nomenclature for an office that it been formed from 3 different departments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Compliance Manager
What do you like best?

I like that it is very functional for tracking investigations and it is web-based so all of my employees are able to communicate using this forum. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it was more customizable and the dashboards were more user friendly. I wish that I could customize the dashboard using our company's or industry's specific jargon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say that make sure that you understand the system and the functionality well prior to implementation as there are many little nuances that come up during the design process and if you do not understand completely then the system may not function as you were expecting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Due to lack of resources, I have not been able to get into and using in all of our markets, however, this was implemented to make sure that we had a consistent way to track and record our investigations. We have not seen many benefits as of yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IF
What do you like best?

The implementation team at iSight was phenomenal -- they made sure to help us design a solution that not only met our business needs, but would also deliver the best possible long-term results. The solution is extremely configurable to meet your needs, which is why it was such a great fit for our organization. Additionally, working with the i-Sight implementation team allowed us to streamline/simplify some of our more complex processes to ensure consistency in our processes and how the solution captured them (but still allowed for the design flexibility required for some of our one-off regional requirements). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our users have had some challenges learning and understanding the Yellowfin reporting solution associated with iSight. Reporting could not be available until the end of the implementation (due to the way the solution build works, which I imagine is common for any sort of case management tool). However, because we couldn't access the reporting until go-live, we were far less comfortable with it than we were with the iSight tool itself, which we had ample experience with by the time we were live (as iSight follows an exceptional, Agile-style implementation approach). That being said, the iSight and Yellowfin teams were extremely accommodating post go-live and willing to support any reporting training needs or questions that we had. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We chose iSight because we wanted to carve out our highly confidential Employee Relations, Medical Accommodations and Data Privacy tasks into a niche solution that an extremely limited audience could access. I highly recommend iSight for the deployment of a tool that can support these processes -- the solution itself is wonderful, intuitive and modern, and iSight has an incredible group of consultants to help you build, design and deploy the tool so it meets all of your needs! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

i-Sight allows us to capture and monitor Employee Relations investigations, medical accommodations and Data Privacy breach incidents in real-time (throughout the life cycle), ensuring all necessary tasks are completed appropriately throughout the process. Additionally, the solution allows us to retain necessary history and identify trends that we can now proactively address, preventing risk and ultimately saving the organization money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Director of Ethics and Education
What do you like best?

i-Sight has saved several of the pain points we had with our previous system. Through the customization options, we have a significantly more insight into our cases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The email function is lacking and the reporting system isn't as user friendly as we would like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At USANA, i-Sight is used as the case management system for all distributor compliance related cases. As our department has grown rapidly, we needed a system that could keep up. i-Sight provided us with the access and transparency we need to manage and analyze case work while ensuring the confidentiality necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

I greatly appreciate the flexibility of i-Sight. It has allowed us to merge several different solutions into one, gaining better business insights and streamlining how we collect information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this time there has been no features that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

i-Sight helps us collect information from our field based team members, and provides business insights based on that data that we collect. We can streamline the way we communicate data through workflows, set up reminders for triaging information and create better records of what actions were taken related to a specific incident. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources Director (Employee Relations)
Human Resources
What do you like best?

Simple tool for organizations expanding their reach in analytics. The team (while small) is attentive to changes and modifications needed along the way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The implementation could be a little smoother- I have implemented many large scale products and if I did not have the experience to ask the questions I have.. I'm not sure of the outcomes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better tracking of employee relations and leave benefits. No longer need to remember a universal investigation format- we now have system based- continuity with nuances that are important to our cases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

It is fairly easy to customize. Easy to add fields or tags to the system. Also the system is easy to use in most aspects, The ease of adding cases allows for reduced work time and the ability to store letter templates in the system helps greatly. The reporting feature is very robust (although see below). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Yellowfin is an amazing reporting tool that is difficult to use. More training videos on Yellowfin would be helpful. I wish emails coming from i-sight could be masked to look like the email address of the user sending it so it comes from the institution email and not an i-sight email. The search function could be expanded. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Harassment and discrimination investigations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, Employee & Labor Relations
Primary/Secondary Education
What do you like best?

The ability to customize and scale the solution to meet our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we dislike about the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

the tracking, storage and retrieval of employee relations data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

Integration with External bodies enable an efficient case management flow, and the reporting environment is dynamic and allows on-demand and specific data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind - any issues we have had are dealt with quickly and professionally Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Case management flows between different areas of the complaint resolution process Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

II
What do you like best?

Solution is very user friendly. Customer control over minor customization if very useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't edit uploaded files in the solution itself. You need to download them, then edit and re-upload. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fraud case management is required for our business. Increased user efficiency and better document management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Tech support is available for troubleshooting and very helpful with questions and solutions to glitches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I would indicate as unsatisfactory Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Improve reports and user friendly set up and modification of reports/custom Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

resolved problems as they occur quickly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is a very detailed software with multiple features and very secure Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not so user friendly. Some things require extra effort Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using i-sight to maintain case file. It provides good storage space and is secure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.