Hunt Club Reviews & Product Details

Client Success Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Hunt club has helped us with recruiting to back fill a position. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I cannot say enough good things about Hunt Club! Having worked with them as being recruited and now working with them to help recruit for my team they have been nothing short of amazing. Taylor and the team are extremely responsive and ask great questions to get a better understanding of what you're looking for to fill your position. They work hard and fast to bring you good qualified candidates to make the hiring process easy for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there has been nothing that I have disliked about working with Hunt Club. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would highly recommend using Hunt Club for their recruiting services. They listen to what you are looking for and make it easy for you to interview qualified candidates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hunt Club Overview

What is Hunt Club?

Hunt Club helps companies scale through trusted relationships. We find the best talent by utilizing our proprietary technology that transforms thousands of subject matter experts into the world’s most powerful talent network. Hunt Club's talent expertise unlocks access to 5 million potential candidate referrals that come from 10,000 + business leaders, executives, founders, and subject matter experts giving you an immediate avenue to vetted talent.

Hunt Club Details

Hunt Club is a curated network of digital leaders who refer candidates to partner companies with open positions.

Hunt Club believes the best recruiters should leverage incentivized networks. Many legacy firms struggle to understand the needs of today's disruptive companies and the technology they use is antiquated, creating an experience that leaves a lot to be desired. Hunt Club is able to find the best candidates and recruit passive talent through referrals to deliver a high-quality experience that scales with great dependability.

Hunt Club is also the only provider that combines the power of relationships with a technology platform and white-glove service. It's why 85% of clients who try Hunt Club partner with us again in 12 months.

Hunt Club
2014
Chicago, IL
@huntclubco
487 Twitter followers

Hunt Club Videos

Hunt Club Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Hunt Club community
Have you used Hunt Club before?

Hunt Club Reviews

Showing 38 Hunt Club reviews
Location
Already have Hunt Club?
Financial Consultant
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Hunt Club helped our company hire Sales Reps in a large quantity. We worked with them for a year+ with varying degrees of success! Great experience overall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like the personal touch they take in screening, qualifying, and managing the entire recruiting process. The majority of time is typically spent by hiring managers up front reading resumes and screening candidates, which can potentially lead to a very small ROI. Hunt Club takes the majority of the process out of HM's hands (thankfully), and ultimately the expectation is that HM's will be introduced to only the most qualified of candidates, which should ideally increase ROI and decrease time to hire. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with any recruiting agency, some aspects are out of the control: folks not showing for interviews, good phone screens not turning into good interviews, etc. I think for us it was hard to nail our recruiting DNA given that we were early stage, and an algorithm can't always predictably find the perfect candidate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Be very specific with the DNA of the folks you're trying to recruit. List out example companies, profiles, backgrounds, etc. Try to make it as specific as possible so that the algorithm can predictably do its work! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recruiting has become an active part of our organization instead of a time burden. I've been able to see more, qualified, and active candidates than before, while spending more time with my team developing them as individuals and sales representatives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Financial Analyst
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was recruited for a role by Hunt Club. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As far as the process the scheduling and interviewing with Hunt Club was seamless. It was a breath of fresh air to see exactly who would be interviewing me with their names and emails. The team was transparent regarding expectations both from my side and the employer.

Laura and Cara were always available with Laura even taking time to help me with some questions while she was on vacation in Florida. Both provided helpful thorough communication and used their expertise to help me make the right decision for myself. They genuinely seemed like they wanted to help me do what was best for ME, not just fill the role. Very unbiased, some of the best recruiters I've worked with!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes at this time. I mean that. The team was very fair and I never felt forced, pushed, annoyed, etc like some recruiters have made me feel. The scheduling and communication was fantastic. Wish all recruiters were this way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They helped me take the leap to the next stage in my career. I accepted a role with a new company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, People
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have been working with Hunt Club for the last 6 months as our main recruiting partner for our revenue roles - Sales, Marketing, Client Success, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They customize the relationship to fit your needs and expectations. In areas where we need more strategic thinking, they help us brainstorm, whereas in areas where we need more candidates in our pipeline, they help increase that. While they act as a typical recruiting partner, they also get to know your organization intimately and are comfortable being hands on where you need it. It's great to have an outside-the-org partner, who can speak directly to our hiring managers and help get results faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hunt Club is great for startups and/or companies that don't have a recruiting function. We have a recruiter but were in need of more support and larger candidate pools. Because we do have the function and because of the cost associated with partnership such as this, it's hard to advocate for keeping the partnership long term. That's the only downside of working with a partner, such as Hunt Club. Most organizations are reluctant to invest in recruiting, so it's a challenge they have to combat. That said, they did work with us and meet our budget and expectations, which made the partnership possible in the first place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Set clear goals internally on what your company would like to get from Hunt Club. Ask Hunt Club what all they can help you with to accomplish said goals. Meet with your hiring managers and Hunt Club to launch the partnership and ensure that hiring managers feel comfortable leaning on the partnership. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hunt Club has helped us hire quicker on roles where we have multiple heads, but where I have seen the most problem-solving and benefit has been on new roles we are hiring. For many of our current open roles, we have not hired a person in this area before (i.e. Sales Ops, Sales Engineer, Data Analyst, etc.) They have helped us carve out the job description and determine the ideal candidate profile. They check in regularly after initial interviews with candidates to find out if the people they are bringing forward are what we are looking for. After these check-ins, they edit and modify the search as needed, to get us the best candidates possible. They have really helped us navigate these new roles and even new territories effortlessly. By working with Hunt Club, we have saved a lot of time internally having these conversations, and they have shortened the overall hiring process for many of our roles by improving our efficiency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Partner Development, North America
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Our company tasked Hunt Club to both find the right particular candidates that fill a single specialized role and to build a pipeline of candidates for broader existing roles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Hunt Club is communicative, sends organized updates of candidate profiles, and quickly hones in the right candidate profiles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not based in the hubs of San Francisco or New York, but still able to source quality candidates within their network. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We consider Hunt Club as an extension of recruiting and people operations team. Candidate hire have said they've had a great end to end process working with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Chairman
Venture Capital & Private Equity
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I've used Hunt Club for 3 important executive searches, and they've nailed all of them! A true partner throughout the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Strong candidate sourcing, best in class relationship management (internally and externally) throughout the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No feedback, other than continuing to build the brand. All the horsepower of the best firms out there, just not paying for the overhead and brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Defining the role, candidate sourcing, true partner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Investor and Head of Platform
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We hired Hunt Club to find a senior role at our organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their ability to move fast to target high caliber candidates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Best for roles where you’re searching for passive candidates - which may require more time to fill the role. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A small number of high quality candidates to interview vs. large top of the funnel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Am in process with a Dir of Global Product Support search Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very good client service, detailed candidate reports and descriptions, timely follow up Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would love more candidate flow, have only interviewed a handful of candidates but spec is pretty tight so it is not an easy search Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They are an innovative firm trying to disrupt a bit so I like that. They are reasonably priced, sitting between contingency and retained firms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

So far, candidate exposure and good search firm pricing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HF
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Hunt Club helped us find a great PMM and a great Customer Marketing Mgr Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Amazing customer service, very responsive, helped us find under the radar candidates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were times where what I was asking for wasn't understood by the team I worked with so I had to go a level above. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Be very clear in what you need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hiring high caliber individuals in a very competitive job market Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solutions Engineer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

During my interview process, Hunt Club reached out to me about a new opportunity, and we had a quick call to discuss the role, the company and some other relevant details. Willy Palivos reached out to me for the initial discussion, and then Eric Chien managed the relationship after Willy and I found a good fit. Each step of the way Eric prepared me as best he could, giving me as many insights on the people and the company I was interviewing with, and he was also a strong advocate for my needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the personal touch and the preparation provided by the Hunt Club team. Eric, Sami and Willy all provided a very thoughtful approach to reaching out to me, educating me on the role and the organization I was interviewing with, as well as advocating for my interests and managing procedural conversations between myself and the organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not easy to pick something I dislike here, as everything they did every step of the way was phenomenal. Amazing service from the interviewee side. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

From the interviewee perspective, they provide fantastic preparation and education about the roles they are looking to fill, and they advocate for qualified candidates very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP of Marketing
Consumer Services
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Hunt Club helped place me in a senior-level Marketing role. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Hunt Club was communicative, proactive, and helpful through the recruitment process. They quickly & expediently facilitated communications, set expectations, and kept me posted on progress throughout. They're a first-rate firm with great people and a genuine, vested interest in both company & individual success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We encountered some late-stage difficulties in the final steps of the process which felt like some details of my situation may not have been clearly communicated at the outset, but none outside the expected norm of a standard negotiation process. This is especially given the length of time over which the search I worked with Hunt Club for was conducted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Hunt Club is communicative, energetic, engaged, and helpful. I'd work with them again anytime I was seeking another role for myself or looking to recruit executive level talent for our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Financial Consultant - Healthcare
Financial Services
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Daron Mitchell helped me find Paro, a finance and accounting start up. She listened to all the things I was looking for in a future company and matched me almost perfectly to the job and place I wanted to be at. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked that I was actively listened to and matched based on what I wanted, rather than a recruiter solely trying to fill a position for commissions sake. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dont have any negative feedback regarding my experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. AE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I worked with Emily Harris and found her to be very knowledgeable about the company, opportunity, and the interview process. I don’t think there was a question that she wasn’t able to answer and her professionalism was second to none. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The overall engagement process was perhaps the best I’ve ever experienced. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

She even followed up on weekends by request so nothing to dislike about someone who goes above and beyond. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Customer Marketing Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Emily, my HuntClub recruiter/placement specialist made my experience the most positive and beneficial interaction I have had with a recruiter/job placement. Not only did Emily prepared me not only on a basic level, but she also helped me feel confident in the conversations I would have with those interviewing me by providing more detail and context than most recruiters would. SHe went the extra mile and it helped me to be ready for each interview. Lastly, she kept me updated and up to speed on all the next steps. I never felt in the dark or a lack of communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Using my personal phone rather than a zoom call or some other service like that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Tara and Taylor helped to find an Accessories Merchant for my team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I loved the access to Tara and Taylor and how available they were at all times. I also loved that no matter what my requests were - and they were large and probably not typical - Tara and Taylor acclimated so easily to them and made the whole process look easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only part I found a little disconcerting was that it was considered standard practice for Hunt Club to call the candidate with the final offer. I like to be able to have that conversation with a new hire to convey excitement and answer any questions there might be - but Tara and Taylor were more than accomodating to my request to call her! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Hunt Club helped me source applications for several openings on my team. Hiring for professionals in a major city can be a challenge, especially with so many competing companies all looking for talent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Good professional network and tie-ins. Very easy to contact and work with. On top of the ball when it comes to ever-changing roles/timing/candidates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Need more detail for candidates. Issues with inconsistent expectations in terms of comp and adjustments. Need to have those key details surfaced earlier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

While I was not currently searching for a new job, Eric Chien reached out to me with a potential opportunity that fit my interests and experience perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

High quality, and the right volume, communication and advice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing in particular that I disliked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm not a business, but the benefit I realized was a new position that fits my interests and expertise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Hiring a Customer Success Manager (original)

Hiring a Customer Success Specialist (in the works)

More on the horizon! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Taylor does a great job explaining the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I didn't know about you earlier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hiring is time consuming. Great new employees with less effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CMO
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We needed to hire 6 very different roles across 2 teams and wanted them filled within a couple months. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Saved time. Only interviewed the best. Got highly qualified candidates consistently. Provided a very professional experience for all involved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

All good things come at a cost (obvoiusly!), but with their software solution, they are able to offer top tier recruiting at a competitive rate with flexible offerings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Such a no-brainer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Hunt Club contacted me regarding an opening at LockerDome. They facilitated communication between the employer and me and prepped me throughout the entire interview process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My recruiter, Alison Denbow, was extremely supportive throughout the process and made sure I was on top of my game with insight at each step of the interview. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there was anything I disliked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are a recruit or an employer trying to find recruit, this is the company to contact. The recruiters on staff (from my experience) are detail-orientated and sincere in their placement of recruits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO and Founder
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Couldn't recommend Hunt Club any more highly - they've helped us find amazing talent as we scale nationally. More importantly, they feel like they're part of our team all along the way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The quality of the candidates are amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. If I had to pick one thing, I'd say having a dashboard to see what's happening more clearly. I believe that is coming though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Financial Officer
Internet
What do you like best?

White glove support combined with strong technology have enabled us to quickly and efficiently evaluate - and hire - very talented people. The team is incredibly responsive, available 24x7, and has taken the time to understand our business and the job roles within our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At times, the 'reload' of new candidates into the top of the funnel could be more expeditious. Once the new group is loaded, the process flows, but the initial 'reload' can be frustrating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

HC is a great Recruiting platform with outstanding service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Rapidly recruiting for multiple positions. The HC team provides the initial cohort of candidates (fills the funnel), screens, helps pitch the position then turns over to our internal team. The process provides a streamlined and efficient means to recruit new candidates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.