Humantelligence Reviews & Product Details

Humantelligence Overview

What is Humantelligence?

Humantelligence is the leading cloud-based Culture Analytics and recruiting platform that solves todays top workforce challenges with the most advanced patented technology leveraging behavioral science and Artificial Intelligence to improve key talent management areas like recruiting, hiring, culture alignment, employee engagement and employee turnover.

Humantelligence Details
German, English, French, Spanish

Humantelligence is a Culture Analytics platform that uses AI and people analytics to measure Team Culture and to hire for Culture Fit and predictive performance

humantelligence
2013
Miami Beach, FL
@humantelligence

Humantelligence Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Humantelligence community
Have you used Humantelligence before?

Humantelligence Reviews

Showing 14 Humantelligence reviews
Already have Humantelligence?
UF
What do you like best?

I like to send the survey results to managers so that they have insight on how best to train our new hires. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Moving candidates through the steps was not as user friendly as some other ATS systems I've used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Managers have given me great feedback on the personality analysis they receive and tell the recruiting team it makes all the difference when training. Learning what motivates your new hires from day one really helps with retention. In recruiting I have more insight in to what traits I should look for when looking for our next million dollar writer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to identify particular traits in candidates that made a better fit in our sales department. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

It is easy to use and only takes a few minutes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't find anything I disliked about it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped to narrow down the better ideal candidate for a position within certain departments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Comercial
What do you like best?

Being able to map our culture so that we can create a culture by design as opposed to culture by default. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The lack of integration with Google services. It´d love if HT could help our employees draft better emails or prepare before meetings by understanding the attendees' styles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HT gave us the knowledge we needed to increase our retention rate, improved our time to productivity for our new hires, decreased hiring biases, and improved recruitment time. All of this by basing our hiring decisions on whether people are culture and job fit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UO
What do you like best?

Fast & accurate results

The service is perfect to optimize understanding and results of individuals and teams. It not only serves the recruiting requirements but it is perfect for optimizing team results and for long-time satisfaction of teams. Our sales went smother and we made more profit in the end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

All in all, it is a mature service. For the internal "pitch" I would have liked if I would have had an infographic or some easy to understand material about the subject and the matter. It is always hard to convince management and co-workers were the benefits are in the end! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is good to start with it for recruiting... BUT then you are not using the full potential! HT has so much more potential when used constantly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Fit, Communication, Sales Optimization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

It helps with high level of motivation and self awareness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Human intelligence cannot be replicated since it's a gift of nature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We should ensure that the intelligence community applies the principles and findings of the behavioral to its analytic workforce development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's hard to improve human intelligence with experience so we are trying to make improve their intelligence manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CC
What do you like best?

HI can do better process than AI in places of quality analyzing, removing errors and making process lighter and easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing, it is a bit slower and it can be more interactive if updated properly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are numerous things which are getting resolved by HI, naming a few will not be appropriate as I feel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IO
What do you like best?

Helping to close the gaps between current culture and the desired culture. The assessments were quick and easy as well, which gave us more time to focus on the stuff we do best which is sales. By also providing great analytics provided we were able to have a matter hiring process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some integrations were not possible however nothing we could not workaround. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helping to improve our knowledge and data on recruitment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Academic Director - Executive MBA Program
What do you like best?

Ease of use (from taking the assessment to analyzing the results)

Data-rich platform with information available to analyze from the individual to team level

One of the few assessment tools with "culture-fit" embedded

An honest look at potential derailers for anyone who takes the assessment

A robust self-awareness view is a huge advantage for any user Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The administrative interface needs a few usability tweaks - nothing major Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No matter what assessment tool you are considering, do yourself a favor and include Humantelligence in your RFP Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Still a work in progress, as this is being utilized in an academic environment and we are working with HT to help students at an individual level, but also at the group level. Already seeing benefits in how the students interact in groups for their group projects Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very organized and easy to use, I can find my notes quickly and efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had more integration with Google. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gave me a lot of knowledge and data to make sure I'm doing my job to the best of my ability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Quick set up. For employment feed back and helps me Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I didn't find it sooner to use with in my small company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting the right employees for the company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IH
What do you like best?

Helps to keep notes in a clear concise manner...truly efficient as a measurement system that keeps information in a neat manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Haven't discovered anything truly negative yet. Very impressed with ease of function and character attributes in the system. Solid fields for use to enter information precisely Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helped advance candidates that were on the followup list that were solid and had potential. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

I love just the how the layout is easy to maneuver through. One can access reports real easily. I love our the culture of team members are grouped together as well. Very intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see better add one for individual performance reports. As an employer I think it’s good to have a platform that can not just measure culture of my team members. I would like to see something added where the core values of my company is included. When I do 1 on 1 evaluations I want to be able to state how their culture is Aligned with company cultures. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me delegate more organized. It helps me manage projects as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

HT TalentFit made it easy for me as a recruiter to find the BEST fit candidate for my clients based on

in-depth analytical evaluation through their system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I only used it for a short period of time, but during my time, I did not find anything I disliked about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to find candidates that fit the needs of my clients to a T which is something I have never had before. It was like a perfect Match Maker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CO
What do you like best?

It is really reliable to use and comfortable too Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pretty much like everything about this, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just get it and use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has impacted my work positively Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.