HubSpot

HubSpot

(4,369)

HubSpot is a leading growth platform. Since 2006, HubSpot has been on a mission to make the world more inbound. Today, over 60,500 total customers in more than 100 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. Comprised of Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, and a powerful free CRM, HubSpot gives companies the tools they need to Grow Better.

Work for HubSpot?

Learning about HubSpot?

HubSpot Reviews

Ask HubSpot a Question
Celesmary T.

"Marketing business developer"

What do you like best?

As Marketing Business Developer, Hubspot is the best platform for keep my work activities in order and keep the contact with my clients or partners for doing the best associations.

I can classifiedall my contacts in many ways, everything depends the way that I whould like to see them in the system: date, alphabeth, last contact, etc.

Everything is possible with the rigth configuration.

What do you dislike?

Everything is great for me and my coworkers but sometimes, we have a littles situations with the calls who we make, for example, our interlocutor says that he/she can't hear us, and that is a problem for us because almost the totality of our job is to make the most possible calls.

Another situation is that we can't add a gif for our signature, but it thats't terrible because we decovered that is possible to add it directly to the mail format.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Utilice la plataforma para mejorar sus actividades de marketing y ser el mejor equipo en su empresa.

Organization of all team activities and we can have a control of work's goals by day, week, month or year for compare haw strong are our bussiness strategy. Principaly we can see how many calls we do and the time expended it, the cantity of mails sended and the efectivity of the secuences, how many clients we have and with how many of the old clients we keep in contact.

Is very easy to use the analytics for make the best team planification and improve the teamwork.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about HubSpot
Showing 4,367 HubSpot reviews
CA
Consultant in Apparel & Fashion
View Original February 13, 2019
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about HubSpot
Kate J.
View Original April 26, 2018

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Dean P.

"Growing Your Brand on Social Media With HubSpot is Simpler Than You Think"

What do you like best?

HubSpot Social eliminates the complexity and bottlenecks typically associated with social management tools. It satisfies nearly all essential publishing and scheduling requirements across multiple platforms all in one place. On top of that, their social post preview feature makes it a snap to see what your followers will see from your posts. Plus, their analytics and reporting dashboard allows you to track your brand engagement statistics across multiple platforms without breaking a sweat.

What do you dislike?

Since HubSpot CRM is still relatively new compared to other major CRM and social media management tools players, there are some feature limitations you may run into if you’re looking to satisfy more complex automated marketing processes. However, HubSpot does keep up with frequent software changes and feature updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No matter what size your company is, the right CRM and Marketing Platform can help you stay competitive and HubSpot can definitely help accomplish that. But before you decide you also have to consider deployment options, ability to customize, recurring costs, scalability, and business value specific to your organization. One important thing to keep in mind as with any solution investment they are barriers and costs to switching platforms because, despite the many potential reasons for moving that may arise in the future, the process of switching can be daunting and complex.

HubSpot Social can be an extremely cost-effective alternative to other social management tools. All of the social analytics across multiple platforms including the ROI of social media strategies linked to specific campaigns and KPIs can be tracked!

Michal H.

"Exceptional when it comes to a Website Development platform + Marketing Automation - in one!"

What do you like best?

I like the simple logic of updating and building new site pages and landing pages in HubSpot vs. other platforms. I also like that HubSpot has everything you need in one package - email, landing pages, staging pages, analytics, workflows, etc. VS. other platforms that I must use various plugins, CMS systems, etc. to achieve the same results.

What do you dislike?

So far I have been able to replicate most functionality requests in the COS HubSpot sites, ask me a few years ago and I would have a list of limitations. HubSpot seems to keep up with adding in new capabilities all the time to meet the needs of todays complex website development.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once you learn of all the possibilities HubSpot can do for your business, especially the Marketing Automation you will be hooked! The "product" is great - but the customer service and support is what keeps it an impressive "package!"

Finding new ways for conversions using CTAs, forms and landing pages. We have been able to increase lead capture and conversions using the HubSpot methodology, which is clear and concise.

Sarah G.

"Easy scheduling and easy-to-ready data"

What do you like best?

I like that Hubspot allows you to access just about any type of data you need. I have my big end-of-quarter meeting soon and I used Hubspot to pull data about our social media performance, including leads generated from social media, as well data about our blog traffic. It was fairly easy to find and analyze this data with Hubspot.

What do you dislike?

While analyzing our social media and blog data, I wasn't always sure what some terms meant, so it would be helpful to have a pop-up cheat sheet of sorts that users can refer to easily and quickly. On another topic, I really don't like that there's no gif option when scheduling social media posts and that LinkedIn only allows one image. When I need to publish more than one image to LinkedIn, I have to go to the platform and publish in real time, meaning that I have to remind myself to do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is very user-friendly software and it's easy to train others how to use it.

Hubspot helps me keep my social media content organized and scheduled. Hubspot has also helped me pull blog and social media data easily. It's nice to only have to go to one source to find the data I need. I use Google Analytics, too, but using that and Hubspot makes my life very easy.

Austin B.

"Excellent user experience, but needs a little more out-of-box options without CSS knowledge"

What do you like best?

I like the easy modules for the page that allow a user to easily insert text boxes, images, CTA's etc. I also thoroughly enjoy how easy it is to make revisions to the page, which makes the process of updating the page over time very easy.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of design features. Despite there being good functionality, I feel like I am limited in the colors, patterns, etc accessible to me to make it look a little more creative and professional, without knowing CSS.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

After having used Salesforce in a previous role, I would highly recommend HubSpot. I think the user experience is unparalleled in this product versus the other. I think HubSpot does an exceptional job with their support, learning center, and their pulse on features and functionality that their users actually need and want. I would never want to switch to another CRM/Marketing Automation system after using HubSpot.

The problems I am currently solving with HubSpot include: understanding the quality of my campaigns through user behavior, increasing traffic and subsequent conversions, and the issue of consolidating reporting into one centralized system. I have seen my the number of form submissions, view-to-submission, and conversion rates all increase through the implementation of HubSpot.

Katie P.

"Intuitive platform. Best UI/UX. Marketing automation made easy."

What do you like best?

HubSpot is one of the best, if not the best, marketing tool I've ever used. The platform is very intuitive. Many of the functions are customisable with little or no coding skills required. I've had the best experience using HubSpot workflows for our email campaigns. I also love the ability to see how our relationship with a lead develops, how they interact with our campaigns and move through the sales funnel. Also, HubSpot Support is truly a five star service.

What do you dislike?

We have to pick a template before creating a landing page. I'd be better to have the option to create a template from scratch because sometimes the ready-made templates don't quite match with what we want and editing/customising the modules can be a bit tricky.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try HubSpot, you won't choose others.

We're able to see the results of our campaigns and make suitable adjustments. HubSpot also helps align Sales and Marketing activities, things are visible and very easy to report on.

Bernice M.

"Hubspot Review-An Effective Tool"

What do you like best?

Hubspot is easy to use, and it allows you to add users with particular access. I like this tool since it can track all the activities and link them to other files. This aspect, together with how fast and simple, is to set a reminder for a follow-up email or call, assures us of success with clients and prospects. Additionally, the tool is attractive, helpful, and user-friendly for various levels of professionalism. We've been using it for the blogs, site, email, social media, and CRM. The content around HubSpot is incredible, with running blogs for various user groups. It also comes with comprehensive guidance on how to use the features and what you want to use them for, and templates to assists handle projects.

What do you dislike?

Document storage tends to be complicated. It is hard to find important files using a search engine, and also replacing the files and attaching them to the message. In most cases, the email doesn’t reach their address, so we had to use other services for correspondence. Additionally, the interface caused hitches as it wasn’t always convenient. For instance, it was impossible to copy the contact details of a client.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hubspot can be a useful tool for your marketing business, and it offers numerous opportunity to improve your products. It will help you create a good relationship with your clients since it has client tracking functionality. Additionally, it allows you to track and know how your salespeople are handling their tasks. You will also know that the customers are reading emails and retroactively view the interaction history from the central source of data.

Even though the free version provides a broad range of alternatives and functionality, they have some premium add-ons. One of the useful add-ons is website integration. With this feature, we will know when a lead visits our website. This is remarkably useful in numerous scenarios. For instance, if an old lead decides to visit our website, you can quickly take action once they are ripe for follow-up calls.

Angela C.

"Robust tool you can set and forget"

What do you like best?

I love being able to categorize our posts so I can refer back to previous campaigns and recycle posts. I also like that when I create a post I can copy it into another platform with one click of a button. We also like that we can track constituent activities through social, email, and landing pages.

The chat and support functions are super helpful and robust. I love that I can always count on someone to answer my question patiently and until we get an answer that really helps me.

What do you dislike?

We dislike not being able to do more on mobile or have Hubspot track posts that need to be done on the fly (posted in the apps vs Hubspot). We do a lot of on-site events around the country and would like our posts that take place via phones to be tracked in the reporting. We use a lot of instagram stories and would like to be able to include that engagement in our tracking as well.

The calendar functions are not super helpful. I wish we could do an editorial calendar and assign it with tasks without it being in a project manager situation. We need it more for planning and less for action.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The integration between social, email, etc. is a major value.

Streamlining posts and overall tracking is much faster than through native apps.

Ismet M.

"A solid and fast developting marketing automation platform"

What do you like best?

Ability to collaborate on a project (building websites, landing pages) with the team. Smart page/template builder using modular approach. And also, the contact lists and a workflow builder are really easy to work with. And you are able to combine several workflows into a one complex process. I wish they provided an option to use loops in workflows (I get that this might get a resource-heavy, but you can set some smarter limits to put that under control).

What do you dislike?

Sometimes UI is too simplified and overthinked - I would like to have some functionality and buttons available right on the page, instead of looking for it in a hidden panes. Some of the validation error messages are not described in API documentation (imagine, I am trying to override an error message to a number field with minimum and maximume values set - I could not find anything to override that message).

Automating our lead process, email communications, hosting and growing our website, testing landing pages etc.

John T.

"The easiest and most intuitive all-in-one Digital Marketing Platform out there"

What do you like best?

I've been in the web development and digital space for over 10 years now and have used many platforms and systems. I started using HubSpot over a year ago at my new position and instantly liked it. It is the most intuitive system I've ever used without much learning curve. It's also super powerful. It takes managing digital content to the next level. You can do so much with it, from managing contacts, creating amazing emails in a breeze, posting and engaging on social, and creating landing pages from scratch or from one of Marketplace templates. The reporting is amazing as well, you can fine tune any data you want.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about HubSpot. They are continually adding new features and making the system better. It's super fast, cleanly designed, and the UI is well organized. I use HubSpot daily for hours on end and have never run into any issues. The support is top notch as well!

Managing leads, sending emails, managing social, creating campaigns, creating landing pages and online content. The benefits are simple: you can create an all encompassing digital campaign in a matter of hours. Set up a landing page from one of their amazing templates, create an email to send out to your contacts, schedule social posts, set up automated workflows to nurture those contacts that are engaged with the content, and so much more!

Isobel W.

"The only marketing software suite I'll ever use"

What do you like best?

I love how easy everything is. Whether you're starting from scratch or a seasoned pro, the platform is so intuitive you can get up and running within minutes. And, if you really get stuck, there's so much support available, either in the form of extensive self-help articles or through HubSpot's excellent support team.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many things I dislike about HubSpot, but if I had to be really nit-picky it would be the fact that things are constantly changing.. It's great that the platform is developing all the time but you often find new features and that things have moved somewhere else. However, HubSpot do such a fantastic job of keeping you in the loop, that it really isn't an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Marketing and sales platforms are often only as effective as the people using them. But HubSpot is the only one I've used that provides you with so much help, support and inspiration. if you're looking for an all-in-one marketing and sales powerhouse.. this is the one.

The biggest challenge we've solved is getting our marketing and sales teams working together much more efficiently. Since we moved to the HubSpot CRM and sales tools, our sales process is much faster and we're able to see progress end-to-end and start attributing closed deals that have been influenced by marketing efforts. The real benefits are having complete visibility over what our leads and contacts are doing so that we can make changes to improve our marketing and sales strategies as we go.

Dylan G.

"HubSpot makes everything easier, more efficient, and more organized"

What do you like best?

I like HubSpot because it takes everything you need to for successful marketing and puts it one place. Not only that, but it's easy to use because it's organized well and very streamlined.

Everything you need to from the data and metrics to the ability to post on social, send emails, create blogs, and everything else is right in one hub.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to hate. Any holes you may find in the software can be filled by HubSpot's ability to play well with many other apps and software. Integrations have made your life even easier.

In reality, though, good luck finding things you don't like about HubSpot. It will give you everything you need to succeed, it's reliable, and it doesn't leave much to be desire.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot, obviously. You won't know how much it helps you until you start using it.

The biggest problem I solve every day with HubSpot is finding ways to improve my marketing. I do this through HubSpot by reading the data and analytics pages thoroughly, seeing what works and what doesn't. The fact that I can do it all in one place means I can work efficiently.

Another problem solved by HubSpot is keyword research which now can be done in the SEO tool. This gives me a headstart in coming up with great SEO blog ideas.

Kelly G.

"Digital Marketing "

What do you like best?

Everything is connected back to the contact... emails, social media, google search, website traffic. All of this data and creates a predictive lead score that helps you know which leads are interested in which leads or not. Our organization believes in a lot of outbound selling even though HubSpot philosophy is more of an inbound sales process. Regardless this tools helped us grow sales

What do you dislike?

Email templates are not available in mass emailing. When you’re sending a one on one email to a contact of spot has ability to have a library of email templates at your disposal. However, you cannot use those email templates when sending out a mass email to a group of people. Hi Sparky mobile app also does not tell you the activity owner but simply shows the activity type in Notes so can you be challenging to see who did White on the mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the free version and then get sucked in with all the helpful tools that cost extra money. It has been great for us and let us grow into more the system as we master certain parts of it.

HubSpot helps us to keep all of our communication with a prospective customer in one simple spot. This helps us to create value for customers and make them feel like a person and not just a number. We are also experimenting with how to use HubSpot not just for prospective customers but ones that we currently serve. Our sales cycle is about 90 days but a lot of the customers that we are signing up go through the sales process a few times before they get signed up. Keeping good notes of how we interacted with a prospective customer in HubSpot is allowed us to pick up where we left off the last time we talked to the contact.

Sean B.

"Hubspot's Amazing Social Media Tool"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about using Hubspot is the social media tool. It allows me to connect all my clients different social media platforms within their Hubspot portal and bulk schedule all my posts for the month at once.

What do you dislike?

Hubspot does have a considerable learning curve. Even though it is a fairly intuitive interface once you've navigated through a bit, Hubspot can take that initial startup time to learn how to navigate. Luckily, Hubspot has free learning courses and a free version of Hubspot for any new users to practice their skills using the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Rolling Out Hubspot is great, make sure to take full advantage of the support offered when rolling out and moving your company over to Hubspot.

Hubspot helps me organize all of my clients digital marketing resources and strategies in one platform, which definitely helps when explaining how everything ties together in an overall digital marketing strategy with a client.

Joseph B.

"Simple user interface with room for customization"

What do you like best?

Hubspot allows me to be fully in control of our operation. From CRM to our website's design, Hubspot gives you all of the tools that you need in order to build your business's presence online. I love the tools for handling email communication. We use campaigns to control our followups and it has saved me 100 hours of work.

What do you dislike?

Some of the tools for building pages can be a little less than intuitive. When I go to make changes on my website, I'd love the ability to click directly within the layout to open up the editor, but sometimes it takes a few clicks to get exactly to the block I need to edit. The web editor seems a little bit bloated, and I think it could benefit for a minimalist design.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simplify landing page editor

Email communication - Our team is communication more effectively with outside partners.

Analytics - we can see exactly what impact our content online is having and what changes we need to make.

Marketing - Targeting our desired audience with helpful tools

Adam L.

"Easy to use and results drive"

What do you like best?

I love all of the marketing functionality HubSpot brings to the table, it is easy to use and easy to teach others. The platform allows me to easily see our relationship with a contact, take action to help them convert and also give the sales team vital insights. From a marketing perspective we use the landing page functionality to process all of our inbound leads and the process is easy to use and more importantly easy to teach with little or no coding skills required.

Customer service has been by fair the best I have experienced with support only 1 click away.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that some functionality I'm used to in other systems, like deeper reporting and revenue attribution isn't there. The reporting tool is basic and as a growing business I need to provide as much evidence on ROI as possible and HubSpot is not the best at showing actual revenue processed, especially if your system is tied into a different CRM for finance. We have had to work with an external partner to make this happen.

In addition with email and landing page templates that are available, the level of customisation seems to vary wildly depending on the developer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend running a free trial and exploring the different functionality

We are not getting a full picture of our leads and how best to engage with them.

Jacqueline T.

"Where would we be without Hubspot? "

What do you like best?

We couldn't have scaled our content, email and sales processes like we have without Hubspot. As our marketing team grows and we get different skill sets on board, Hubspot has scaled so well in helping us take all our ideas from vision to reality. Since I'm responsible for content strategy and creation, Hubspot's rework of the SEO/ content cluster tool has been so valuable in helping to scale our content, grow brand awareness and create content that our prospects are really looking for.

What do you dislike?

The bugs - sometimes on landing pages I have to enter text in the module view instead of in the landing page. Design templates were difficult to figure out at first. I also think the calendar could be a lot more user friendly and I would love to be able to use it as an editorial calendar .

Reaching our prospects and analyzing what resonates with them - whether through email marketing analytics or analyzing blog performance.

Joshua R.

"Solid Platform Overall"

What do you like best?

I love the calendar view in the social scheduling section. It is incredibly helpful to get a quick overview of what messages I have going out over the next few weeks. Incredibly helpful with planning and strategy.

What do you dislike?

Our company is currently using Hubspot for our Sales team and Marketing team. For that reason we have had to get a little creative with structure. That makes things very cluttered at times. My least favorite feature would relate to some of the email marketing functionality. Making custom templates and changes have not been intuitive thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hubspot is not perfect, but it has saved so much time by condensing the number of platforms we are using. It is nice to have everything hosted in one specific place.

We are able to run social media campaigns, email out monthly and weekly newsletters, manage media outreach, monitor customer interaction, and much more. It is nice hosting everything on one platform.

Shira R.

"An all-rounder for our entire sales and marketing team"

What do you like best?

Hubspot has allowed our company to integrating the strategy, informed implementation and analytics of our marketing, alongside our website, which is also built in the platform. It also hosts our CRM, used by the sales and marketing teams, so all activities across staff and contacts are integrated and captured.

What do you dislike?

The main downsides are that the platform changes a lot - which, although is important for development, it can cause disruptions and delays in the workplace. Additionally, there have been many discrepancies between figures on Hubspot (eg. social media interactions) and on the platform itself. Additionally, the live chat service has thus far proven unusable for our company.

Hubspot has helped enermously particularly in the areas of recording data, automating workflows such as email sequences, management of content marketing such as social media and blog posts. However, it has made the most difference to our reporting and analytics, which has been made far more simple and comprehensive.

Truls P.

"Insights at your fingertips"

What do you like best?

If you do marketing on Facebook, Google and LinkedIn, how to you keep track of the performance data so you can compare the three channels? Well, with HubSpot you just connect your accounts and you have the insights you are looking for. Automatic calculations of conversion rates and ROI. No need to fire up that Excel spreadsheet. That is just for starters. HubSpot makes it easy to organize your customer database and send personalized messages to them.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I really dislike. When I get stuck I just send a message to support and my problem is solved the same day.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

HubSpot is perfect if you want to work seriously with inbound marketing. You have to invest to learn how to use the platform and that takes time. If you put in the effort you will be rewarded.

I am using HubSpot for inbound marketing and CRM. Saving a lot of time with automated work processes.

Graham S.

"Inbound Made Easy"

What do you like best?

HubSpot is great because everything you need as a small to medium sized business is available out of the box at an affordable price. The platform can be built and added to with HubSpot's add-on features, the native customization available in the platform, and partner integrations to match the growing complexity of processes that come with scaling a business. This is a very powerful, user friendly tool to make marketers lives easier, and I would definitely recommend it for the functionality and user experience.

What do you dislike?

There should be a sandbox environment to practice with new product features, train new team members, and complete practical exercises for the certification outside of the company's live portal.

We use HubSpot to help ourselves, and our clients grow. Working in the high-growth tech/SaaS market, our clients range from 10 person startups to 2,500+ person corporations, and their needs change at each growth stage. HubSpot has a product solution to support with each stage of scale - regardless of whether your marketing team is 1 or 50 - and a worldwide agency ecosystem that's specialized to service around the platform.

Kelly S.

"User Friendly "

What do you like best?

Scheduling for multiple social media platforms is a breeze using HubSpot. I like using the list view for scheduling and using the calendar view to be sure I’ve got what I need. Being able to sort the views by campaign, platform, type of post is pretty great.

What do you dislike?

When scheduling I don’t like that after you select the platform you are scheduling to, you cannot delete it if it’s a mistake or decide that you don’t want to use it. I haven’t figured out if there’s an easier way to get rid of it other than deleting after it’s been scheduled. Also there are so many bells and whistles that I haven’t even touched yet. I’m sure the classes they hold every once in awhile would be a tremendous help but they are kind of pricey and the company doesn’t really have the budget to send me for a weekend.

Getting daily/monthly Reports are great. I can see where I need to adjust what I’m doing. Plus all the webinars are very helpful and help me dial in even further.

Katerina L.

"HubSpot usage: A beginners point of view"

What do you like best?

HubSpot's user interface is really nice and smooth to use. Since I'm only a beginner it was very easy to navigate through the various tools available, and even easier to understand them. It also helps that HubSpot support is the best thing, quick, reliable and lovely to talk to!

What do you dislike?

Some processes could be streamlined a little more. A big part of my role is social media. I understand that because those platforms are external to HubSpot that there are only certain features that can be implemented. But because we are an agency, handling multiple accounts. We've found the social media tool to be lacking. The main issue is tracking the posts - once scheduled they feel like they just go out automatically with no prior warning. Maybe having a system in place to let us know 5 minutes before that a social media post is going to go out so we can triple check. Currently, I export all my social posts into google calendar for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can learn much from their online blogs and tutorials - but the best way to learn is by doing. HubSpot won't publish anything until you tell it to, so mistakes can be made without hard consequences.

E-mails and workflows are a godsend. I love that feature, everything is automated and pulling up relevant information quickly is extremely helpful. It saves us a lot of time and effort to look for specific contacts when we can just pull up a quick list, or check the workflow status.

The personalisation of e-mail is also good, let's us add in the e-mail (especially internal emails) the tokens of where these new contacts are coming from, what information they have filled in etc.

Learn more about HubSpot

HubSpot Videos

Learning about HubSpot?

* We monitor all HubSpot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.