HubSpot Service Hub Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

The smart concept of the formation of the knowledge base, even if it' s new tool. The different patterns and tools present in the edit process are very easy to use and understand. there are no problem there really!

with different template and models you can chose the structure you like and start creating your own base, help page.

It's very useful and it's what my company needed at that time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fact that there are so many tools that we can't personalize it's very annoying sometimes, because I 'm writing from ad industry outside America and many things are not in my language or in the language that I need for my customers!

They told me they are implementing always new tools to use (like the one about the creation of videos), so always adjurned! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Everything in HubSpot it's very useful. The service is complete and there are many courses you can take to understand their line of thinking, their thoughts about the Inbound Marketing. I love this kind of representation of the reality and with the tools they offer to me and my company it's easy to support the customers in whatever he/she might need! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have talked whit them a lot of times for different problems. They are very kind and trying to respond to every request that I did and do even now!

They helped me moreover during the first period in my company to lear better the different HubSpot's tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HubSpot Service Hub Overview

What is HubSpot Service Hub?

Today, customers expect resolutions in minutes and personalized, 24/7 service through various channels. But most customer service teams struggle to meet these growing demands because their tools and data live across multiple sources. Service Hub brings all your customer service data and channels together in one place, and helps scale your support through automation and self-service. The result? More time for proactive service that delights, retains, and grows your customer base. Plus, when using the full HubSpot CRM platform, support reps can deliver more exceptional service and tie their efforts back to the bottom line. Whether it’s strategies, services, or software — HubSpot allows you to scale your company, not complexity. HubSpot has everything you need to grow better.

HubSpot Service Hub Details
German, English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish

Customer service software that makes it easy to manage and connect with customers, and truly help them succeed. You’ll make customers happier, keep them longer, and grow your business faster. Service teams can show the value of their work and prove an actual return on investment because Service Hub is part of the HubSpot CRM platform.

Service Hub is a suite of tools for growing businesses. It's easy to use and built on top of HubSpot's leading CRM. It includes everything your service team needs to support customers and grow through their success. It's free to get started and will grow with you.

With HubSpot, you don’t have to settle for the status quo -- Our CRM platform is built differently. Where other systems are cobbled together with their growth in mind, HubSpot was crafted in-house with your growth in mind. It combines uncompromising power with ease-of-use for software that’s cohesive, not clunky. Flexible, not frustrating. And empowering, not overpowering.

Experience a CRM platform that makes it easy to create remarkable customer experiences as you scale and get your flywheel spinning faster and faster. Grow Better with HubSpot.

HubSpot
$674
@HubSpot
5,055 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

HubSpot is a CRM platform for scaling companies that serves as a single source of truth for
managing customer relationships. Today, over 95,500 customers in more than 120 countries
use our CRM platform’s combined power of Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, and CMS
Hub -- allowing you to adapt quickly, align your teams, and achieve adoption like never before.
Simply put, HubSpot gives companies the tools you need to Grow Better.

HubSpot Service Hub Videos

HubSpot Service Hub Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the HubSpot Service Hub community
Have you used HubSpot Service Hub before?

HubSpot Service Hub Reviews

Showing 549 Service Hub reviews
Already have HubSpot Service Hub?
Warranty / Customer Service
What do you like best?

I love the tasks section - it helps me keep track of all of my clients and their issues without having to open each and every ticket every day, The tickets keep me organised and the emails coming in directly to the ticket number helps me keep track of all of the correspondence every day.

I can come to work after a weekend or a night and know exactly which customers have responded to me or if we have any new warranty issues come through overnight.l Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

this biggest downfall for me is that I can see when I have booked clients in as we have different workshops, but I have got around that by including it in the ticket name Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I use Hub Spot to look after any warranty issues that our customers have. Hub Spot organises each and every claim so that any correspondence by email or phone are kept under the correct ticket and there are places to leave notes where you can create follow up tasks so that you don't lose track of where you are up to in the claim. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits that I now have by changing the title and using the tasks is that if I am away ill from work, any of my workmates can see exactly where I am up to and continue on if a customer needs support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Success Coach
What do you like best?

I no longer have to go to several different software programs in order to understand the customer experience at while at FreshLime. I can open one application and pull up the sales notes, implementation notes, customer engagements, calls logged, billing information, marketing opportunities and company landing pages. The integration with the billing system to trigger when a deal has been closed and paid for to then trigger a work flow for our CS department has allowed the company to move forward with the awareness and confidence that an account has been paid in full prior to CS reaching out and moving forward with their service, saving both time and energy for everyone! I love the help button at the bottom of every screen that takes you to concise and pertinent articles, blogs and forums allowing me to easily answer questions and trouble shoot issues on my own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It may sound petty but the number one downside is the inability to have the current date auto populate in a template. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to have a designated implementation specialist whether contracted or currently employed to take advantage of all HubSpot has to offer! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having one central software for both sales and costumer success. The ability to integrate with our own internal software as well as several other software services such as Stripe and Gmail. The ability to quickly allow individual employees to run reports for anything from the amount of money in their pipeline to how their last interaction with a client. This allows team members to claim complete ownership of their book of business and know exactly what management will be looking at come months end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in HubSpot Service Hub
Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

- Having all your team in one place

- Having a customers database

- being able to track customers satisfaction

- Managing all your team in one place

- create blogs and email sequences, and manage interactions with leads and customers

- analyze the success of campaign and track user behavior

- Chat in real-time with customers and prospects

- Pipeline visibility

- It’s easy to track and measure success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't think I can find something I don't like about Hubspot. I believe is one of the best CRM to get in contact with the customers and be able to know what they think of your company.The downsides are:

- The HubSpot pricing model can sometimes throw people off.

- Hubspot is definetly not for you if You're Not Ready for Proper Implementation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

- With Service Hub you are able to "meet" your customers, through customer satisfaction feedbacks. Important way to get to know what they think of the company and how can you improve. It is the best way for CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Sales (managing all the team in one place)

- being able to track all the history of a customer

- Being able to see past deals, to have a deadline and manage your sales team

- Anayze customers behaviour and satisfaction

- Analyze campaigns

- Chat in real time with website visitors

-Knowledge base

- Reporting and goals

- Conversational bots

- It’s easy to track and measure success of my sales team

- Automated reporting updates you can schedule to send to specific teams and users via email

- Content creation tools including real-time SEO suggestions to ensure full optimization for getting content found on search engines.

- Email tools and workflow features to better nurture your leads and simplify the handoff process to sales, thanks to the free HubSpot CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Environmental Health Safety Manager
What do you like best?

I like the availability of dash boards to monitor the results of work done by individuals and overall. It also has interconnectivity with diferent software like Aloware, Slack and more to make company integration more successful. The ability to add tickets and add diferent information from many areas of the site is amazing. It has very simple to use menus and all kinds of easy to use reports. I also like the fact that you can set diferent user levels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes takes a long time for information to be processed from Hubspot into other apps. Although some of the dashboards are nice to use they are still sometime to laggy to load. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use hubspot for Ticket management and resolution. We get daily and monthly statistics and reports, and dashboards are really simple to use.

Recommended for people wanting to share more information within a small or medium size business. It provides easy information management and sharing so that everyone on the site have all they need to get the job done.

The shared inbox also provides easy connectivity within email to be able to respond to customers at a fast pace and be able to keep everyone on the wire.

The Contacts management feature is also very responsive and easy to use. It helps people get all the information for users connected to the plattform and how to contact customers with ease of use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office Administrator
What do you like best?

HubSpot enables us to easily capture information from current or potential customers and quickly share it with the appropriate party within our company. I love how easy it is to find so much information in one place and to be able to assign different things to different people to handle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Really the only issue I have had is that on certain pages it can be somewhat difficult to find the information that I actually need. I think this mostly stems from having so many fields available to fill out, which can be very useful, but for someone who does not need to utilize all of those fields, it can make it seem a bit cluttered at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a CRM tool to quickly gather data to share within your company, look no further. HubSpot is the tool for you. We use it for customer service needs for existing customers, for gathering info from potential customers, and tracking sales data through the entire process from requested quotes to sales won or lost. We are still learning all of the other ways that HubSpot can be beneficial to our company and will be an invaluable tool for us as we grow. I highly recommend HubSpot Service Hub as an excellent tool to do exactly what it's name implies - be a service hub for your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before using HubSpot, we didn't have a good way to see any history of when customers previously contacted us. With HubSpot, we have a way to do so and it has enable us to have better customer service, because we know when we have been in contact with customers previously, and also know exactly what we talked to them about. If we have calls come in, we are able to put notes about who called back, on what date and at what time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Success Specialist
What do you like best?

I have used multiple aspects of HubSpot in my current role, but I am presently working on a lot of items within the HubSpot knowledge base. The knowledge base in particular has been an incredibly comprehensive section of HubSpot. I have been incredibly satisfied with HubSpot's ability to sort articles into different categories and the customization of the base templates. My help centre looks incredible and I'm really pleased with it! HubSpot is great because it allows me to create, fill out, and edit my knowledge base for as long as I'd like before publishing it, meaning I can wait until it is 110% perfect before releasing it to my customers. That being said, I can't wait to release it to them because I know they're going to love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Because HubSpot is so comprehensive, and their service hub is so new, it is taking me a bit longer than expected to get used to. I am currently ramping up on this new system as a ticketing software in order to resolve issues for clients. I wouldn't necessarily say this is a downfall, but it is ultimately taking me much more time than with other software to learn how to best use the product. However, I really see this being the case because it has the capability to do so much. If you're considering adopting HubSpot as your customer service software, just give yourself enough time to transfer over to it and you will ultimately be way more satisfied with the functionality despite the additional training time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Service Hub is helping me with the expansion of my team. We are growing very rapidly and have gone from a shared inbox to a ticketing system as this is the only way we can effectively scale internally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager, Customer Insights
What do you like best?

Sheer scale of function - Service Hub on Hubspot has a complete set of customer service features, the most frequently used ones by me are Live Chat, Forms, Team Email within the Inbox, Knowledge Base, Workflows and Hubspot-Marketplace apps for SMS and Whatsapp integration. We also use features from MarketingHub like SmartRules for customizing the emails that go out to our users. Additionally, the Reports and Dashboards feature helps keep track of all actions.

Having an onboarding liaison followed by a Customer Success liaison assigned to us from Hubspot also helped us make the best of the available features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

-Lack of in-chat feedback collection [ thumbs up or thumbs down for each chat as it happens rather than over email as a follow up ]

Another thing that could be better is the segmentation and targeting of users when setting a live chat prompt live, the current process of creating an active list each time and having the user re-accept cookies reduces the efficiency of any proactive support measures. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make use of the variety of Hubspot marketplace apps available to make your administration duties easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest problem Hubspot has solved is cross referencing of data for our Customer Service needs across our Marketing and Sales actions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Analyst
What do you like best?

The Hubspot CRM has a very intuitive user interface and thorough training modules. As someone who had never used a CRM before, I was able to pick it up quickly. If you are ever stuck on anything in the Service Hub, they have a really communicative and helpful support team that gets back to you within 24 hours. From an analytical perspective, our company has benefitted from the platform in generating reports and insights for our business. It has helped us stay organized as a company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only real downside is there are some limitations within what you can report on within the CRM, mainly in terms of how many properties or across how many axes you can generate reports for. However, I have contacted their support regarding this and they said they are working on new updates to continually make it more expansive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend HubSpot Service Hub specifically to small- medium sized companies. It is a great tool for staying organized as a company with several capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As an analyst I use Hubspot CRM to capture all of our leads in one place so that the entire company's team has access to them. I also use the CRM to create reports and dashboards for generating KPIs and insights for the company. It is great in tracking lead metrics and conversion rates for a business. It has been helpful in fulfilling our business goals. Our company's marketing team uses the CRM to send marketing emails/campaigns as well as automated reminder emails to our customers through the workflow feature in the CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Great for collecting NPS score, and improving customer service and retention.

It's also phenomenal to have an overall snapshot of the state of your customer service. You can build your customer service funnel and have a clear idea of how many customers are waiting for an answer, how many customers have been serviced already, and how many tickets are stalled.

Integrating with the rest of the HubSpot suite makes your customer success activities much easier to manage.

You can build different pipelines to organize your customer service flow. For instance, you can

All in all, HubSpot is very user friendly and their customer support is phenomenal. They get back to you promptly and give you several different options to engage with a support rep. You can do a live chat at any time and their response times are immediate.

In addition to all the above mentioned, HubSpot has a vast learning academy where you can further your knowledge about how to best use the platform, how to improve your customer service, and they even offer certifications in several different topics ranging from Marketing, Sales, Software Use, Customer Service, Etc.

If you are a Saas company, HubSpot gives you the option to create a Knowledge Base so that your clients can find guides, step-by-step instructions, videos and more about the most common questions they might have while using your platform.

When you build your Help Center, you can get data on the most visited articles to write more guides on those topics and help your customers find in-depth answers to all their questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When using HubSpot Service Hub, a downside is you cannot make NPS score fields mandatory. Additionally, the tickets feature is not as advanced as other more customer service focused platforms.

Nevertheless, the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend you to get the full HubSpot suite if it makes sense for you. When you get HubSpot Service Hub along with Sales and Marketing Hub, you get tremendous value and it will make your life easier to be able to handle most or all your organization from one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are providing support to our customers and also creating guides and articles for them to make better use of our product. We have been able to monitor NPS score and have been able to handle everything in one platform, opposed to having multiple different data points.

I would recommend when choosing HubSpot's Service Hub, get the sales and marketing hubs as well to get the most value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Director
What do you like best?

We primarily use the Knowledge Base feature for our support library. It's been improved a lot in the two years we've been using it, and I really like the changes and increasing customization options. The live chat is also a great feature. It is a great convenience to both our support staff and clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We had used the ticket system for a while but as a smaller company we found that it didn't do much for us. It's still a good feature for other clients, but not something we utilize regularly.

We also worked to configure a chat bot for the live chat, but found that it was a bit limited as of a couple of years ago. I'm sure Hubspot has continued to improve the bot, but at this time we just have the live chat use an away message outside of our office hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend Hubspot to others, especially for smaller companies looking to improve automation and customer service offerings. We have a small team and have found Hubspot has been a great fit for our scale. Hubspot support staff are very responsive and quick to find resolutions to any (few as there are) issues that one may encounter. In addition to Service we also use the Sales Hub and they work really well together as a unified tool for our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having a support library has made emails and calls with clients a lot easier. The analytic tools are very helpful - knowing which articles are unclear or especially helpful has been great. We also use the live chat on our website which has been great. It connects directly to our company Slack which makes it easy to maintain.

I've also found that Hubspot support staff are very accessible and quick to respond to issues. We've had very few problems, but when we did I was able to get in contact with a staff member very quickly and see a resolution within the day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales and Marketing Coordinator
What do you like best?

Service Hub in Hubspot allows for automation and 1 to 1 processing of customer issues for your business. The included Knowledge Base is a great resource to easily build a how-to guide for anything your customers need. The ability to automate CES and NPS scores along with custom surveys is an invaluable tool to help pinpoint problem areas and what your customers like best.

Tickets can be an invaluable to no matter where your prospects or customers are at in your funnel. They can be implemented across the board to ensure all leads and customers are being assigned to the right person or team to resolve the issue or close the deal. Best of all, everything is logged in the Hubspot CRM which allows you to always know the history of any contact.

All service Hub features seamlessly integrate into workflows as well as the new CRM Hub, Sales Hub, and Marketing Hubs if you are also a user of those Hubspot services (which you should be!). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you have multiple companies running through the same Hubspot portal you only have access to 1 Knowledge Base which can be problematic if, like our company, you have a B2B and B2C customer base that you don't want overlap between the two on your knowledge Base. Not being able to have two separate Knowledge Bases makes you choose one or the other as your only option if you do not want or can't have overlap between the companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Service Hub has allowed us to keep track on which customers are happy and which ones may not be even if they may not pop up on other internal radars. This allows us to keep churn to a minimum and increases our overall sales by allowing us to get ahead of any potential issues before they become a problem or an account decides to leave us. We've also implemented a custom exit survey to help us course correct further any issues that lost us an account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Service hub blends the best of HubSpot's CRM and automation tools to help our team automate support. Tickets is the most powerful part of service hub. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some tools are improving but half-baked. HubSpot has powerful automation tools, but they aren't as sophisticated as some other service/chatbot platforms. The knowledge base is a little rudimentary and lacks some ability to customize it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use service hub for our customer knowledgebase, support chat, ticketing, shared conversation inboxes, customer surveys, and we're also using ticket records/ticket workflows to track and automate customer implementation. We used to use deals record stages to track onboarding but now with tickets we've separated those processes. I can't imagine using a tool that doesn't closely integrate with our CRM. HubSpot has the best UI/UX and has helped us improve our processes and reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Support Associate
What do you like best?

HubSpot's Service hub is a mind-blowing tool. The best part about HubSpot is how easy it is to use the amazing features. Literally, everything one wishes to achieve with HubSpot can actually be done. That is the level of planning the team has worked through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At times, when one's slightly stuck with something, immediate assistance would be of great help. However, the chat seems to disabled at times and a response 24 hours later, via email, might not be the best option. Nevertheless, their support team is also excellent! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you think your team deserves a world-class product with stellar features and amazing service, HubSpot is the place to go to! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Currently, we're using the Knowledge Base to address customer queries, proactively. We're also using different workflows to ensure we're on track with all queries and use the Ticketing software to handle user requests more efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I'm able to integrate the knowledge base articles and chat bot on my help center website. I like being able to support different ticketing pipelines. I enjoy the fact that tickets are associated with company records which helps give a 360 of how a customer is doing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the separation of the chatflows from the ticketing pipelines, it's not easy to tell when a new chat is in, even with the notifications. I don't like that I can't precisely pinpoint who I want to send a survey to without several filters, and even when I add the right filters I still might get a list with 0 records. I think the service hub is missing a customer success component. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hubspot service hub is helping us keep track of customer service requests, feature requests, and bug tickets. It's helping us organize customer information and customer feedback all in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Whatever it is that we want to do, we can be sure that Hubspot will be able to do it and the helpdesk supports us in doing it. It has helped us to be strategic in setting up a customer management system and fully integrated with all our marketing, sales and onboarding process. When we started our business we were teachers, but hubspot has helped us to learn how to manage our customers, marketing and sales effectively and efficiently from the start. It has helped us to embed processes that work as we have expanded our teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's a lot to use and it takes time to set up properly, but is worth doing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Invest time to set it up properly from the start. Make sure you organise your customer/ company properties, and campaigns from the start. When they copy your current websites to make templates for email, marketing, landing pages etc. make sure your current website is how you want it to be. It will save you on having to spend more to update your templates later. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Articles to support customers get started with our platform and start answering questions they might have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how HubSpot Service Hub helps a company from every perspective. If you are from Sales team, you have the right tool to accomplish your goals. If you keep in touch with customers, you have the best tools to do everything you need as well as all the new features they release quite often.

For me, as part of Customer Experience team, is game-changing to have marketing email tools and different forms to contact our customers. We can take different approaches, using our database and qualifications, to reach our goals and make our customers' experience way better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although all different tools and features available, I feel that some of them I use is quite limited. There are no deep personalization to the features and I see myself stuck in some cool ideas that are not applicable to the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's an amazing platform that, for sure, will aggregate value to your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keep in touch with our customers database and to help our company goals and KPIs is what HubSpot Service Hub most help us. We can count with a CRM that integrate all teams of the company, which makes everything way easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Success Associate