HubSpot CMS Hub Reviews & Product Details

UA
What do you like best?

Full flexibility on adding new modules and features that aren't easily available in other CMS/website builders such as Squarespace. Easily be able to choose brand colors with ease and adjust format and layout. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some features are not fully fleshed out and some modules/plug-ins had to be directly edited via source code. Most modules provided by Hubspot or its developers do not have documentation which made setting up a site take much longer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great starting point to build landing pages or simple websites. Do not expect the most complex/unique templates and features to showcase your site, but it performs most basic functions to satisfactory levels. Many templates do not have comprehensive mobile layouts, I had to go back into source code to adjust how some elements were populating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're able to create a comprehensive site showcasing all of our new, incoming products for 2021 for a major show in our industry. It provided a seamless experience for customers and industry representatives to browse through our new selections and access our news and updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HubSpot CMS Hub Overview

What is HubSpot CMS Hub?

CMS Hub is a content management system that takes the pain out of managing your website so you can get back to focusing on the experience that you’re providing your customers. Easily create and manage website pages personalized for different visitors -- and optimized for devices and conversions. Rely on developers as much or as little as you'd like. Developers build using flexible themes and content structures. Marketers easily edit and create pages on their own. Customers get a personalized, secure experience. With CMS Hub, everyone wins. Whether it’s strategies, services, or software — HubSpot allows you to scale your company, not complexity. HubSpot has everything you need to grow better.

HubSpot CMS Hub Details
German, English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish

A content management system that takes the pain out of managing your website so you can get back to focusing on the experience that you’re providing your customers. Easily create and manage website pages personalized for different visitors — and optimized for devices and conversions — all on one powerful, easy-to-use CRM platform.

While legacy CMSes are a hassle to manage and create gatekeepers that slow down your content creation process, CMS Hub provides both marketers and developers with the tools they need to create truly amazing websites that help your business grow.

With HubSpot, you don’t have to settle for the status quo -- Our CRM platform is built differently. Where other systems are cobbled together with their growth in mind, HubSpot was crafted in-house with your growth in mind. It combines uncompromising power with ease-of-use for software that’s cohesive, not clunky. Flexible, not frustrating. And empowering, not overpowering.

Experience a CRM platform that makes it easy to create remarkable customer experiences as you scale and get your flywheel spinning faster and faster. Grow Better with HubSpot.

HubSpot
$674
@HubSpot
5,055 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

HubSpot is a CRM platform for scaling companies that serves as a single source of truth for
managing customer relationships. Today, over 95,500 customers in more than 120 countries
use our CRM platform’s combined power of Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, and CMS
Hub -- allowing you to adapt quickly, align your teams, and achieve adoption like never before.
Simply put, HubSpot gives companies the tools you need to Grow Better.

HubSpot CMS Hub Videos

HubSpot CMS Hub Downloads

Answer a few questions to help the HubSpot CMS Hub community
Have you used HubSpot CMS Hub before?

HubSpot CMS Hub Reviews

Showing 1,001 HubSpot CMS Hub reviews
Showing 1,001 reviews
Already have HubSpot CMS Hub?
Founder Advisory
Web developer/designer
What do you like best?

It's a very good tool to give developers the freedom they need to code while at the same time give content creators the ease-of-use of simpler tools like wordpress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its a bit hard to find help and tutorials when it comes to the development side. For example, it would be nice to have a simple tutorial to build a page with bootstrap or any other CSS framework, this should be one of the basics.

I would also like a bit more options in HubDB, it's very useful and easy to use for contend creators, but it really lacks more advanced features when building systems that go a bit further than a list of products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Since this tool is so marketing-focused, developers will need a bit of patience to find resources and tutorials that go a bit further the the very basics of coding/templating/data bases, but they are out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not having a good tool that would give our developers freedom to code and at the same time give editors an easy-to-use tool to create content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

D
What do you like best?

It's very easy to use, very intuitive. Their support team is incredibly quick to respond if you need help or if you have questions. It's truly a pleasure to work with this tool and the entire HS team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Social Media management feature is not the most advanced out there, but you can still get the job done. I do see continuous improvements made to it so it's good to know that they're listening to suggestions! If you manage a complex social media content calendar you might need to use another tool for support, but I feel like soon we'll be able to manage everything from HS if they keep improving at this rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We now manage CRM, email, social, landing pages, and documents all from the same place. And the best part is that we can now track everything and we have true data that helps us better understand the success rate of our campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Digital Marketing Lead
What do you like best?

HubSpot's CMS is intuitively easy to use. After initial setup, creating and editing pages and adding content is simple, and works well in multiple languages. (We currently offer our site in 7 languages.) And tying everything together with navigation, sitemaps and other tools is highly customizable, allowing us to create a site that works smoothly. We are running hundreds of pages on our site and gaining incredible marketing data every day. And the HubSpot Academy and Support options are always responsive and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have had very few problems with HubSpot CMS. The only things I might complain about are that there is no mechanism for auto-detecting an incoming visitor's browser language settings and directing them to the proper homepage; and if you work with Salesforce, revenue attribution can be tricky depending on how your invoicing and deals are set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our prior CMS allowed us little to no insight into the performance of our site, our content, or visitors' journey through our marketing and sales funnel. Now, we are able to fully understand performance down to the page level. And we have solved a years-long lead generation problem through the use of HubSpot forms, supplying a regular flow of actionable MQLs into our sales team's hands. Finally, connecting HubSpot to our paid social and paid search campaigns has provided us with the ability to customize and prioritize our marketing channels for success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager / Owner
What do you like best?

Hubspot is an amazing platform that permits me to compete with national corporations such as Brookdale in the senior living business, despite being a family-owned operator. I can manage my website, my blog posts, email communication, and email workflow communication with prospects in one integrated platform. Hubspot is user-friendly for people like me who do not know HTML code. If you invest the time to do the Hubspot training to learn how to use the platform (creating forms, progressive profiling questions, email workflows, CTAs, powerful content for prospects to download), you will have a powerful tool to permit you to stay on page 1 for your main keyword searches so customers can find you. This was the best investment I've made as the owner/marketing manager for my senior living community. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I can think of beyond a tweak or two. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend HubsSpot for reasons stated above. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My main goal was to be able to manage my website and create a powerful organic presence for my retirement community. I am delighted that I have complete control to create webpages, landing pages, new content in minutes/hours without having to rely on a third party. It's permitted me to stay on page 1 without spending lots of money on SEM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graphic and Digital Designer
What do you like best?

The platform is designed very clear for easy click, drop, and moving elements around. The support staff is excellent and professional, always answered my questions with clear instructions, and solves my issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cannot use 'delete' on the keyboard to remove an element. Would like more shortcut keys.

The Mobile version works better if there is more customization available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For website building, this is an easy to use platform with great support 24/7. As an inexperienced person in website creation, I was able to develop a professional and comprehensive website by myself, with excellent IT support from Hubspot 24/7. I have left multiple comments to complement the customer service staff.

Hubspot is continuingly developing in the backend as well, when I started on the website development there was no customization available for the mobile version, one month down the track mobile customization was available to me.

The onboarding service we received was extremely helpful, the staff was very patient and took me through every step, even after the onboarding contract has ended he was still offering to help when I have any issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our company needs a fresh new website, and we do not have an IT team to back up the technical side of developing a website. As the graphic designer of our business, I am able to build a professional, modern website from scratch, which contains all the content we need to display to the public. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing- Master of Lead Generation!
Plastics
What do you like best?

Hubspot is easy to use. I knew nothing about internet marketing when we started with Hubspot. Now with over 40,000 visitors a month to our site and the phone ringing off the hook, I can honestly say that without Hubspot, our business wouldn't be what it is today! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the more advanced template features and more sophisticated offerings. For me, I don't need it. I like simplicity. For very corporate teams, I can see the value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's like a gym membership, if you don't use it almost daily, you won't get much out of it. Learning from the tutorials that Hubspot offers teaches you what you need to know to make your website a success. When we adopted Hubspot I didn't use any social media. Anything website related was foreign to me. I jumped in and put the product to work on our website. When our phones are ringing off the hook, and our group is losing their minds as they can't keep up- I am celebrating in my office! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem we overcame was staying in business! Working on our website every day and learning from the platform, we did what it took to not only stay in business but thrive. Click to call is one of my favorite features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Hubspot Template builder and the downloadable themes that you can access (free!!) make it easy to create an excellent quality website that works perfectly on every device and browser - phones, laptops and tablets.

The best practices built-in to the platform remind you to do the simple things required that make each page SEO-friendly.

And the information provided takes you through the learning journey of building an inbound-based online business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Hubspot is a bit TOO smart and I feel a little overwhelmed at all the pieces of it that I have not yet got to grips with.

So that is not something really to dislike. More a statement that I still have a lot to learn. My next step will be to find someone that really know how to make the Sales processes "sing" using the Hubspot tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I could not have relauched TotallyOptimizedProjects without Hubspot. Before we moved across in early 2015, we had SO many different software apps and things in the techstack. Now we only have Hubspot, and one other that hosts all the online courses.

Somewhere I remember reading a blog that talked about "frankenspot" and all the platforms that were needed to manage all the things that Hubspot does for me - Website hosting, a fabulous tool for building webpages (and NO MORE wordpress and bazillions of plugin's), auto posting of blog emails and to social media, an excellent CRM and the fastest and most helpful support staff... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DBA of SQL
What do you like best?

There is a free option available and a beginners' course. You can read the latest updates in the easy-to-read panel and can work intuitively from either terminal. It has a traffic expansion function that can be related organically and indefinitely to external resources. Sales Hub is a sales process efficiency platform that helps you to target the best outcomes with the least effort. Automates creation and monitoring of detailed clients, such as the automated distribution of emails and optimized communications for customer characteristics. In HubSpot, Service Hub enjoys a high degree of satisfaction in addition to the fast and reliable customer service that customers require. With Service Portal, a knowledge base can be generated based on commonly asked questions and ticket details. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Anyway, the user interface is hard to understand. Unnecessary page transformations occur each time communication or transaction is made, and the user interface is far from sharp. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a system that makes it possible to turn many tourists into promising future customers. HubSpot's first feature is the Marketing Hub app, which is a mechanism (software) to draw as many visitors as possible to the website and to turn as many visitors as clients. Marketing Hub makes content editing and interfaces adjustment simpler both for PCs and mobile computers as well as smartphones. You will also monitor and handle efficient, failed, and pending transactions in the process. You should maximize any stage of your sales operations to minimize human activity while seeking optimum productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I received real-time advice on SEO ( Search Engine Optimization) and picked and guided the most successful content, images, headings, and CTA (called action) based on multiple data. Moreover, you can increase traffic according to the visitor's location, access source, and create an enticing action call that induces you to press. Promising prospective clients are immediately dispatched. Potential customer contact information and open / click email operations are automatically logged, preventing any hassle in entering results. We will have an optimum service on time when referring to different details, such as customer history and current issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Manager
What do you like best?

Hubspot CMS is simple and easy to use. I have been skeptical of drag and drop systems as they usually lack functionality and the end result is poor for UX.

As a two person company my non-marketing partner was easily able to collaborate with me to build a full functioning website that is significantly better than all of our larger competitors.

The inbuilt SEO tools meant we could work to SEO best practices as we went and once we selected the right template we were able to complete a 25 page site in a week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have two complaints:

1. It is not clear what the module (widgets) functionality could be. We chose a template and wasted weeks trying to make it fit for purpose before switching to another one that fulfilled our requires. Take away is to do your research on the available templates and be prepared to pay. They do not all have the same functionality.

2. In the header module for the template we chose we are not able to alter the size of the header, meaning on most screens, our content begins below the fold. This is undesirable for us.

Despite this, if I had to build a website again my first choice would be Hubspot CMS Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Like all drag and drop CMS you save time and expertise. You don't need a coder or designer necessarily.

As a B2B company we benefit from its integration with the CRM, meaning we can look forward to an ABM approach in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how Hubspot CMS Hub reminds you at all times of all the SEO on-site elements you need to think of and implement so that each and every web page you create is according to SEO best practices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would just like to warn you how important is to pick a good theme or better yet build your own custom templates. You should really cautious about how the theme or templates build are supporting HubSpot forms and CTAs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

HubSpot CMS is a great decision if you are already using or you plan on using other HubSpot Hubs. The best way to go is to have one tool for all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using HubSpot CMS for our website. It is easy to use and saves time with posting new content, creating new pages, and making them SEO perfect and attractive in terms of design. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Representative
What do you like best?

I really like their website building platform. It was a great tool to work with as I started managing website responsibilities at my job, knowing very little about how to do so. It gives you basic tools to make things work and look well. As I progressed and learned more about what I could do and how to do it, the same tool easily allowed me to apply that as well. Being able to mix and match easy to custom was a huge help.

Second the support and various other teams have been wonderful. Always happy to help and go the extra mile. The development team also was wonderful. I participated in several beta tests for new features, one of which I even recommended. I always felt like my opinion really mattered in our conversations. When feedback I gave made it through to a live version, that really shows they listen to their customers. Not something so common lately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple quirks with things like publishing a new web page onto a current domain, prebuilt modules don't always behave like you would expect in all situations. Minor things that are easy enough to work around. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are other options out there, but most of them don't cover everything offered directly. Plugins you have to go to that developer, for each different plugin. Hubspot even the custom made templates and modules, all made under the same tool. So whatever comes up you'll find what you need on Hubspot. It's a great tool to cover a wide range of experience, from very basic to advanced giving you an option to hire a broad range of people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've taken a lot of separate software services and been able to get everything we need done in Hubspot. Gives us full control over what we need and no more keeping track of who has what, who does what or who isn't doing what. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Customer Success and Operations
What do you like best?

Easy to respond to clients with saved templates and snippets.

Tagging other colleagues whenever you need any assistance.

Integration with third-party applications like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Live chat support feature and configuring chat flows is the best feature for the team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is high if you compare with other CRMs.

Adding more flexibility while configuring chat flows would be a great feature.

Extra boldness in the fonts are not looking good, giving the ability to change the dashboard fonts would be a great thing.

Less area for reporting, adding segmentation, and allowing users to add few attributes for reporting would be a plus point in the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product to use and easy to setup with the best customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving a lot of time as it has everything prebuild and integrated with each other. All in one for marketing, sales, and support. It has streamlined our customer success and sales structure. Also, it's time-saving for non-developer to make some changes in the content and website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that HubSpot doesn't try to be something that it is not.

Simple, clean & effective solutions, great self-support solutions and training tools for those 'not-so-intuitive' processes. Wonderful business improvement tools - we're already seeing success.

Our sales and marketing team are able to collaborate on campaign outcomes, improvement opportunities and overall business success. The reporting features available at everyone's fingertips are creating and encouraging collaboration and innovation - it is a great gap analysis tool, which iis a bonus we were not really expecting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some areas for improvement around multi-currency product integration. Having a product link to a customer directly rather than just a deal would be a game-changer for our organisation!

From an 'eductor' perspective, it would also be able to have multiple property fields available for tracking enrolment/completion/subscription periods commencement and conclusion dates - something we are finding a little tricky to manage via API.

Otherwise the only major downside we have found it - no more room for excuses! The team really has no reason to not succeed now :D Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take full advantage of the setup checklists, Acadamey tools and onboarding Manager provided. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Single source of the truth for our Customer, Sales and Marketing teams to be able to collaborate.

Improved organic website reach thanks to the simplistic SEO tools, complete with guidance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Director
What do you like best?

HubSpot CMS makes it really easy to align on creating a new website experience. Without to much background knowledge in CSS you can easily create a well verse website and there is loads of content templates to start with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The downside is the ability to really use drag and drop editor in some of the templates and that would be a huge benefit for less technical marketeers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

More drag and drop capabilities built in Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we are able to update website pages in a matter of minutes rather than the previous turnaround time of days. It makes it very easy for the fellow marketeers to add and update content quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Having used a few different CMS over the years, the HubSpot CMS is by far the most flexible, easy to use and fast. It's great having all of our website pages, landing pages, blog pages all in one platform, as well as all of the other functions we use HubSpot for. The hints and tips on the optimization tab of the pages is really useful. I love that we are able to manage day to day changes ourselves and can get updates published quickly, rather than having to rely on an agency/web developer, even some of the slightly more complex page edits are easy to do in the design manager of the templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major but the following could improve the functionally slightly: Folders to be able to organise website pages, as our site grows this would be useful. When adding a link to other HubSpot content/pages, the box that pops up is small, and when you have a lot of content, it's difficult trying to find the correct piece of content when there is a lot to scroll through in a small window. Having one place to view any broken links, rather than having to click into each page separately and viewing from the optimization tab, as our site grows it's not practical having to check each page separately, need one area to check these. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving time having everything all in one platform. Not wasting time going back and forth with a web developer for day to day/simple changes that we are now able to do ourselves. Being able to make updates and publish immediately. Massive improvement in our SEO. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.