HubSpot Academy Reviews & Product Details

"The Academy Is a Great Resource"

What do you like best?

When our company first became a Hubspot Partner I underestimated the impact that the HubSpot Academy Resources would add to our agency. The course material and worksheets have a lot of great information that we've used to enhance how we service clients. We've also been able to leverage some of the resources to help with our own lead generation efforts.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is a strong word as it relates to the Academy. Nothing is perfect so I'm sure there is room for improvement but as a DIY resource, it is well done.

I've been working to develop standards in how we deliver our services to clients and HubSpot Academy has been helpful in pursuing this business goal. We have asked some new team members to take select courses and it has been great to get them up to speed quickly in key areas of our service.

What is HubSpot Academy?

HubSpot Academy is the worldwide leader in inbound marketing and sales education. Since 2012, HubSpot Academy has been on a mission to transform the way people and companies grow, offering online training for the digital age: courses, projects, certifications, and software training. Now, HubSpot Academy's Inbound Certification has become the official badge of the inbound movement, with over 112,000 awarded annually. The online courses developed by Academy’s students and teachers are translated into four languages, and the award-winning certifications are completed by hundreds of people each day all over the world. As HubSpot’s (NYSE: HUBS) official learning resource, HubSpot Academy aims to educate and inspire people everywhere, helping them learn how to market, sell, and grow an inbound business.

HubSpot Academy Screenshots

HubSpot Academy Profile Details

HubSpot Academy Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
English, German, Portuguese, Spanish
HubSpot
Description
HubSpot is a leading growth platform. Since 2006, HubSpot has been on a mission to make the world more inbound. Today, over 52,000 total customers in more than 100 countries use HubSpot’s award-winning software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. Comprised of Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, and a powerful free CRM, HubSpot gives companies the tools they need to Grow Better.
2006

1-25 of 120 total HubSpot Academy reviews

HubSpot Academy Reviews

1-25 of 120 total HubSpot Academy reviews
Social Media Manager

""A fantastic and engaging source of improving your knowledge""

What do you like best?

In the HubSpot there is a variety of subjects allows you to truly get a handle on the variety of sales and marketing by getting an awareness of the several aspects in better depth. Useful visitor speakers and real-life instances of the training while training ensures it is very interesting and also you generally complete certification with the concept to apply within your organization. If you're a complete newbie or perhaps an advanced professional searching for inbound training, Hubspot academy will quickly direct you via each and every stage, offering a best available training course in the market.

What do you dislike?

By this time I really don't find anything which I don’t’ like about this program. I have found this very useful for those who are keen to learn in every stage of life.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking to acquire a superb resource for you personally or to the company in order to discover about new changes within the sales/marketing, then it is advisable to use this platform, signup is absolutely free.

The learning with the HubSpot Academy is exceptional, which is really a huge aid for me and our company. By applying program ideas. I'm able to learn how can I strike the appropriate target audience, which definitely leads to overall ROI.

Group Marketing Manager

"Good Place to develop your knowledge! "

What do you like best?

ability to learn more about sales, marketing and even some basic pointers with regards to design. All certificate based so you ensure you actually are learning.

What do you dislike?

I find some of the videos slightly tedious. I love the idea of being able to learn and do a certification from the comfort of my house/wherever I want but I think some of the modules didn't need to be videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a free tool for you to learn more and consolidate your knowledge in sales, marketing and sales & marketing alignment, why not try it? the courses are fairly short (some shorter than others) and you have a certification test at the end. You don't have to watch all the videos in a module if you feel like you are already familiar with a specific subject. When taking the test I believe you need to have 80% of answers correct in order to pass and get your certification. On another hand you might just want to watch some of the videos just to learn more but might not want to take the full course/test at the end and that is also possible. I encourage everyone to do their courses as I find them quite interesting.

As Hubspot users we are being able to train our teams to make the most out of Hubspot. Also our teams are being able to learn more about things to do with Marketing and Sales

Response from Courtney Sembler of HubSpot Academy

Hello Rita,

Thank you for taking the time to write this detailed review, we really appreciate your feedback!

It's great to hear that our certifications are providing value and that you are learning with them. And that you use them to train your teams.

As far as room for improvement, I would be interested in what other types of formats you would find engaging outside of the videos in the modules. If you are open to continuing the conversation we would love to hear from you at csembler@hubspot.com

Thank you again for the nice review Rita!

Gerente de Mercadeo

"Learn with Hubspot to squeeze Hubspot"

What do you like best?

Hubspot is increasingly present in organizations that want to resize their digital marketing strategies and relationships with customers. Basically, Hubspot offers three technological platforms that offer the necessary support for companies to manage, more efficiently, their sales actions, relationship with the user and marketing.

Being a complex technological platform, but without neglecting its great usability, Hubspot is concerned with the training of its users. Hence the idea of ​​Hubspot Academy, a platform for training in the products offered by the company, founded at the Technological Institute of Maassachusetts in 2006.

Through Hubspot Academy you access the necessary training so that you get the most out of the Hibspot tool in any of your presentations. In addition, they offer tips and clues to carry out a better marketing and sales strategy, with adapted concepts that are very easy to apply and to the current world.

Best of all, it's free! Yes, the training is free, in some cases you would have to be a user of your products in order to obtain certification, but even without being a paid user, they offer the possibility of consulting and certifying you on some of the topics they propose.

The classes are in videos, given by professionals who work in Hubspot, who have the arduous task of facilitating the use of their tools to all their users. All are in English, some in Spanish, however, you can activate the subtitles and even the simultaneous translation of the subtitles.

The platform also performs tests of knowledge verification and, in some cases, once the content and tests are complete, you receive a valid certificate for one year.

100% recommended for users of Hubspot solutions or who want to learn more about sales, relationship with users and digital marketing.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would say that I do not like is that some of the certifications require you to be a user of the payment plans to be able to perform the verification exams. However, it is completely understandable since the Hubspot business is precisely selling its solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the Hubspot Academy courses before you start using the platform. It is the simplest way to get the most out of your investment.

The main problem that it solves is to diminish the learning curve of the new clients that access their platform. In addition, they maximize the use of all the tools they offer. In my company, for example, we conducted a review session of Hubspot Academy content with the entire sales and marketing team. This led us to fully understand the operation of Hubspot, make the most of the investment made by the company when buying the platform and, most importantly, improve the results of both teams through the efficient use of the tool.

Chairman & Group CEO

"Always be Learning ..."

What do you like best?

The Academy really plugs my gap in my continual executive digital training for my consultants, account managers and service folks. The curriculum is both updated and well thought thru. Keep up the kick ass stuffs.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing much to dislike. If i must really pinpoint, it will have to be the lack of swags rewards to encourage participants on their learning journey (simple stickers to reflect their latest knowledge will really be good topics starters among colleagues) and also some course required paid access. That can be a turn off for pure learners.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have them (as many stakeholders) go thru at least the Inbound Methodology and Inbound Marketing 1st before they consider. If they are going to embark, budget at least 15% of each employees time to

The sales and marketing alignment and tracking the leads across the flywheel. Basically, to unsuck the executives' worklife and improve the time spent on thinking rather that data entry and tracking to data entry kind of lower value tasks.

Sr. Compliance Strategist
Management Consulting

"A great resource for expanding your knowledge "

What do you like best?

HubSpot Academy is always adding additional learning tracks to help you become better at your job. I like that their training is made up of videos and articles. I also really like that they provide courses that are certified and recognized.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I don’t really like is HubSpot has recently changed the view so I don’t think it is nearly as easy to find the academy. So any time I want to do training, I usually just type it into Google.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a great resource for you or for you company to learn about changes happening in the sales and marketing you need to try HubSpot Academy. There are so many different learning tracks to explore so if you have someone that is just beginning their career in sales this would be an awesome fit. But if you have someone that has been doing sales for year this could be so beneficial for them as well because HubSpot is always teaching about how things are now. They are always adding and updating the information that they provide. FREE of charge!

The education through the academy is free, which is a huge benefit for me and our company. The trainings relate back to the services HubSpot offers but they can be useful for those that don’t use HubSpot but are looking at ways to increase their knowledge on sales, marketing and CRMs.

Ejecutivo de Generación de Demanda

"Knowledge at hand"

What do you like best?

Hubspot Academy is a great place to learn. They have different levels for you to learn how to use their other tools and many really useful marketing, sales and customer service techniques. The units and lessons are complemented with visual resources and templates for you to apply in your own organization or company. I also like webinars that are offered regularly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. I really like the platform. They also have excellent customer service. Your agents contact you by email and make suggestions, based on what has gotten you there, as to which programs are best suited to your needs or most useful in each case.

We are growing our marketing skills as a team with Hubspot

Social Media Specialist

"Thankful for HubSpot Academy"

What do you like best?

I really liked when the videos were short, like 7 minutes or less. They seemed easier to comprehend.

In addition, it was smart to have different speakers for the videos because it represented the different voices of people who work within social media.

Lastly, I liked taking the quizzes after each lesson because they kept me focused.

What do you dislike?

I disliked videos that were over 7 minutes because after that time, things started to get muddled together. It felt like too much information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great resource! Try it out and see for yourself.

I am currently using the things I learned in the social media course to help me work on calculating ROI. I also realized that the main benefit of taking this course was reinforcing the principals that came innately with being a social media content creator.

Client Success Manager

"Amazing resource for marketing/sales pros at any stage of your career"

What do you like best?

HubSpot Academy is unique in that it's a free resource online where people of all levels of experience and skill can learn, add certifications to their resume, and grow. They set out to build the best resource on the internet for learning about marketing and sales, and they might have actually done it. When I'm interviewing a candidate for a marketing position, I'm more impressed when they list HS Academy certs than if they list coursework they took in a business school program.

What do you dislike?

The user interface isn't always perfect, but that's honestly a minor flaw.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth the time investment to recommend for your team. There are only so many free resources out there to help your team level up. At our company, it's a requirement for onboarding.

I've learned a ton about marketing from HS Academy. The best thing I've done with it though is recommend it to young aspiring marketers looking to build their resume.

Response from HubSpot of HubSpot Academy

Hello Marc!

It's great to hear how much value you feel people can get out of HubSpot academy - especially that you consider Academy classes to be more impressive than business school classes!

As far as room for improvement, I would love to hear if you have any specifics ideas on how the user interface could be improved. If you are open to continuing the conversation we would love to hear from you at reviews@hubspot.com

Thank you again for the nice review Marc!

Inbound Marketing, Sales Enablement and CRM Implementation for growing businesses

"Great content, great delivery and genuinely useful!!"

What do you like best?

The fact that there is always something new to learn. I started out with the Inbound Certification and over the last two years have made my way through the full set. Using the Academy has given me the knowledge and tools to get better and better at my job, gain new customers and really understand the Inbound ecosystem. the other thing is how responsive and helpful the Academy team are!!

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of any downside!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The academy is great whether you are using Hubspot or not! The principals of Inbound will help you take your sales, marketing and customer service to the next level.

I'm in sales and learning about marketing, web design and customer care from the Academy has really boosted my knowledge and helped me to make myself into an expert in what we do and help my customers and prospects to make the right decisions for their businesses.

Response from HubSpot of HubSpot Academy

Hello Chris!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review - it's great for us to hear about your specific perspective in using HubSpot Academy!

I'm so happy to hear how helpful our certifications have been to your work - it is wonderful to hear they have helped you gain new customers!

Since you have been through the whole set of our lessons I would love to hear if there are certain others you feel are missing or would love to learn more about!

If you are interested in continuing the conversation please feel free to reach out to us at reviews@hubspot.com and we would really appreciate hearing your thoughts!

Thank you again for the nice review Chris!

Senior Marketing Analyst
Computer & Network Security

"Excellent Marketing/Sales Training (and the Price is Right!)"

What do you like best?

The videos, quizzes, study guides, and exams make it easy to master the material being presented and the wide range of certification and other courses available enable the user to learn what's most relevant to him/her. And it's all free!

What do you dislike?

The Sales Enablement Certification course is a bit different from the other three certifications I earned (Inbound, HubSpot Marketing Software, and Email Marketing) in that the quizzes and exam are fairly easy comparatively and the course contains a majority of content from interviews with subject matter experts and practitioners, rather than content directly from HubSpot Academy. I found the other two certifications to be more satisfyingly challenging and, while the interviews made the videos very interesting and engaging, I wonder if some of the teaching was lost because it depended on what the interviewees said vs. what HubSpot Academy would have taught.

Learning more about marketing, specifically inbound marketing and the HubSpot platform itself, was the objective and the learnings from these certifications have been immediately beneficial and possible to implement at my current organization.

Response from HubSpot of HubSpot Academy

Hello Chris!

Thank you for writing this nice review of HubSpot Academy, we really appreciate you finding the time in your day to give us your candid feedback!

I am so glad to hear that HubSpot has helped you master a wide range of topics! And I have to agree with you - the price can't be beat!

As far as remove for improvement - thank you for your detailed analysis of your experience with the Sales Enablement Certification - sounds like you have some really great insights for us to learn from! If you ever have any other insights or suggestions please feel free to send them our way at reviews@hubspot.com.

Thank you again for the nice review Chris!

Business Development
Medical Devices

"Fantastic Online Training - Works in training our Dinosaur Employees through Millennials! "

What do you like best?

It's broken down simply without feeling condescending to anyone using the products for the first time. Even super complicated tasks in departments you may not be completely comfortable with, the training is simplified enough to move from task to task quickly and still feel like you're grasping new concepts well. What's better is you can take a break, put the videos on pause or back them up, and pick up exactly where you need to be.

What do you dislike?

Your progress is tracked. This may not matter to some people but I came into our subscription with a good knowledge base so when I find my progress board and I'm missing a lot of the "certifications" or I see them "half-completed" although I'm the administrator for our company, it knocks my ego. This has absolutely nothing to do with HubSpot lacking in any way, just a personal inability to cope with my own pride.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Huzzah! Keep up the good work!

We recently launched an internal training system for new employees/continuous training for current employees. Instead of trying to create training from scratch, we have been able to redirect to HubSpot training videos and have them complete what they need to know per department.

President & Founder | Inbound Marketing | Sales Enablement | Growth Strategist

"Literally best company I have done business with in 20 years!"

What do you like best?

HubSpot is customer focused and offers the highest level support and help for their customers. I have been blown away in my last year and a half relationship with them on many levels. Honestly can say that over that period I have never seen such level of care, help, and great service from any other company in my vast history of working with vendors that have hit this high standard without wavering.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I know that sounds strange but it is accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to learn inbound marketing then you should do it from the dominant leader in Inbound marketing methodology. Their training and insights, as well as their tools, place them, hands down, as the number one resource for learning inbound marketing and ALL of its relative components.

Obtained 8 certifications on the HubSpot Academy and working on another one. The knowledge and comfortable and organized programs and resources have empowered me as a HubSpot professional greatly.

Response from HubSpot of HubSpot Academy

Hello Tony!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review - It's amazing to hear that you're experiences with HubSpot have been so positive!

I'm so happy that you have been so content with the level of service that we offer - I often say that when you purchase HubSpot, the software is only half of the offering - the other is Service!

If you ever think of anything that could use improvement, please feel free to reach out to us at carl@hubspot.com

Thank you again for the nice review Tony!

Digital Marketing Manager

"An excellent source of increasing your knowledge "

What do you like best?

HubSpot Academy is usually incorporating extra learning tracks that will help you turn out to be much better in your employment. I really like their training consists of video clips and articles or blog posts. I additionally like which they offer programs which are certified and recognized.

What do you dislike?

Till the time I don't find any dislike with this application, everything is just going fine, it is a great program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are searching to get an excellent resource for you or for your organization to find out about alterations taking place within the marketing and sales you have to try out HubSpot Academy.

The training with the academy is excellent, which is actually a massive help for me personally and our organization. By applying program suggestions, I understand how significantly I am hitting the proper target audience, simply because we are discussing here good quality, not just volume.

Marketing Coordinator
Building Materials

"Game Changer"

What do you like best?

These certifications are so in-depth and current. There is a wealth of knowledge segmented to help sales and marketing professionals update their strategy and tactics to be as effective as possible in this era of social media and email overload. What I like best is the fact that I have significantly increased my earning potential since I have gotten the certifications and started using the software. 10/10

What do you dislike?

The only negative I have is the fact that I can't make the videos play at 300% speed. 150% isn't bad, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get the certifications whether you use the software or not. (They are free)

I am a better marketer now. There were many practices I had learned over the years, but HubSpot did a deep dive into the "why" behind my actions during its certifications. The entire process was both validating yet eye-opening at the same time.

We are successfully segmenting our audience for marketing and sales purposes. Our sales and marketing teams' communication has drastically increased. Our bandwidth has increased as a number of menial tasks are now automated. People from around the country are calling me to pick my brain about HS and how they can be better at inbound marketing.

Inbound Marketing Strategist

"A Great Resource for Marketers"

What do you like best?

The HubSpot Academy certification courses are top notch - the content is logically laid out and easy to digest, and the professors are great communicators.

What do you dislike?

Because HubSpot's tools are so robust, the software certifications really only seem to talk about what the software CAN do rather than HOW to do it. However, their Knowledge articles typically fill many of those gaps.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I genuinely appreciate how much HubSpot Academy has done to educate the world about inbound marketing, sales and service. They are constantly improving their resources and adding new resources, and I will continue to be a power user for a long time!

HubSpot Academy is my go-to educational resource for my clients. If my clients are utilizing the Academy's resources, I know they will have the foundational knowledge for me to build and train on.

Response from HubSpot of HubSpot Academy

Hello Carina!

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review of our product - I am so glad to hear that you have gotten such great use out of our certifications!

As far as room for improvement - would you like to see more videos on how to do specific actions within the tool?

If you are open to continuing the conversation we would love to hear from you at reviews@hubspot.com.

Thank you again for the review Carina.

Quality Assurance Manager
Internet

"Fast, Simple Certification"

What do you like best?

HubSpot Academy is a fantastic place to learn about modern marketing, and one of the best platforms on the internet. The Certification courses are easy to understand, and can usually be completed in a few hours (depending on the course). Honestly, if you are in Marketing at all (even just a little) there is no reason to skip the certifications. The knowledge you'll gain is incredibly valuable, and even you already knew it all, the actual certification looks great on a resume.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes finding your way back to where you last were can be a bit confusing, but it's never overwhelming. Logging in can also be a bit cumbersome if you're attempting to go in through the main site. I found it easiest to log into my portal and proceed to the Learning Center from there. I also wish it was all free, but that's a pipe dream I'm sure.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the free courses! The certifications look great on your resume and it really is easy to pick up and learn! Also make sure you create a free account and get familiar with the software.

The number one problem this solves is lack of knowledge! If you're in Marketing, there's no reason you shouldn't have several of these certifications (the free ones at least) to your name. This has provided the training necessary so that your sales team can assist new clients in making the right marketing decisions.

Social Media Manager
Higher Education

"Your "ROI" for this Course Exceeds 100%"

What do you like best?

Such a useful (not to mention, FREE) tool that's absolutely necessary now for anyone looking into a career in digital marketing, web design and general CRM. The concepts are clear and the videos are visually appealing with easy-to-understand infographics and scenarios. Speed up/slow down the video or use CC, lots of ways to customize your own lessons to suit your environment. Saving is an option as well, so you don't have to do it all in one sitting. Great resume builder.

What do you dislike?

There could have been more challenging questions, or a variation of questions (i.e., matching, fill in the blank, T/F, interactive demos).

More content does not equate to more website traffic.

"One-size-fits-all" does not apply here.

Nurture/empower the customer.

Humans are not "data" or simply just "users" you must make them feel trusting of you and your brand.

Response from HubSpot of HubSpot Academy

Hey Ellen!

Thank you for taking the time to write this detailed review - feedback like this is incredibly helpful to guiding us with the content we create in the future!

It's wonderful to hear how much use you have gotten out of Academy - it sounds like you are truly are taking full advantage of our content! Out of curiosity - have you found that having some of these courses or certifications listed on your resume has ever helped you during the job search process?

As far as room for improvement - incorporating more variation into the questions is a really interesting idea, thanks for pitching it - we'll keep it in mind moving forwards! As far as making questions more challenging - do you find the assessments tend to be easy or are otherwise not fully putting your skills to the test?

If you are interested in continuing the conversation, we would love to hear from you at carl@hubspot.com.

Thank you again for the nice review Ellen!

"Hands down the go to learning center for inbound marketing"

What do you like best?

The HubSpot Academy packs an extensive amount of valuable knowledge that transcends not only to the business environment, but also to your day to day decisions.

The format of how the content is presented is easy to digest, making the learning experience seamless from one topic to the other.

What do you dislike?

I´d love too see more study cases, real scenarios, and common cases where HubSpot or Inbound Marketing has solved for customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not shy away from diving into technical details

It´s more about shifting the mindset from brand-centric to customer-centric, this is probably the greatest change that is actually solving for business.

The HubSpot Academy provides a great arsenal of knowledge to backup the why, the how, and the when

Content Marketer
(Myself Only)

"Digital Marketing Professional Learning Relevant, In-Demand Marketing Skills with HubSpot Academy"

What do you like best?

HubSpot teaches relevant, in-demand inbound concepts in a fun way. The instructors kept me engaged, and I loved how they would bring in guests from other organizations.

What do you dislike?

I didn't have any major issues with HubSpot Academy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

HubSpot Academy is a better teaching resource than several paid programs I have used in the past.

I am expanding my knowledge of inbound principles and gaining industry-recognized certifications with HubSpot Academy. I didn't realize the huge amount of knowledge accessible through HubSpot Academy before I started my first certification program. Now, I plan on taking many more classes with the academy.

"Review Time"

What do you like best?

I love the way that the videos engage the user, with different people giving lessons on different topics really changes it up. The best thing is that you can really use the methodologies and facts to back up your work and processes as well as putting forward new ideas to management as you have the information to back up your argument.

What do you dislike?

The only query I would bring up would be that on completion of any course there isn't a course summary that highlights all the key points learned as this would be very helpful for the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it!

HubSpot Academy not only teaches about the software itself and how to use it, but also what marketing in general is and how you can use it to further your business and engage with clients.

Response from HubSpot of HubSpot Academy

Hello Jake!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review - we really appreciate you finding the time to leave us your feedback!

It's wonderful to hear that you find the videos so engaging and have been able to apply the methodologies to your work! I'd love to hear about an example where you used information from one of our certifications to put forward new ideas to management.

As far as room for improvement - I think a summary would probably be something many users find helpful. Do you see this is a very in-depth summary or more of a high-level wrap-up that you could use to refresh your memory?

If you are interested in continuing the conversation, we would love to hear from you at carl@hubspot.com!

Thank you again for the review Jake!

Senior Inbound Marketing Strategist

"Having the certifications is a necessity when doing inbound"

What do you like best?

Next to the fact that what you learn at HubSpot Academy is a necessity when working with inbound marketing, my favorite thing about the Academy courses is how user friendly the whole experience is. You can fast forward, slow down, tak a short quiz or download more resources when needed. You don't just take a certification – you really learn something.

What do you dislike?

I think that sometimes the questions could have more than one right answer, depending on the situation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are thinking about getting into inbound marketing, you definitely should put off time to do the certifications. Start with the inbound marketing certification. Also, if you are applying for jobs within digital marketing, having inbound marketing knowledge is gold.

It makes my job easier, as everything I do is related to inbound marketing and I work with the HubSpot software all day every day. Also, when clients take the certifications, it is much easier to work together, as they have a better understanding of the inbound marketing methodology and HubSpot software. We recommend all our clients to take these two certifications.

Mentor
Venture Capital & Private Equity

"HubSpot Academy changed the way I do Inbound marketing."

What do you like best?

I created my company from scratch utilizing (bootstrapped) Inbound marketing, meaning I used many different (non-integrated) tools like email software, crm, blogging platform, landing pages etc.... I was familiar with HubSpot, but I wasn't using it. From the HubSpot academy I learned highly detailed strategies on understanding personas and building effective funnels. I became Inbound certified, Inbound Sales certified and content marketing certified. The content was so good that I quickly reached out to many of the trainers I learned from and created a three part Inbound series on my podcast where I interviewed HubSpot people like Justin Champion, Angela Hicks, Brian Signorelli, Mark Kilens and Meghan Keaney Anderson as well as some of the HubSpot partners,

It was my highest rated podcasts of all time the results I received made me evaluate my whole podcast strategy and now I’m rebuilding it. My point here is that the academy was so good that it didn’t just entice me to buy the HubSpot software. It changed how I look at everything I do when I create content. It didn’t just change the software I use for marketing automation, it fundamentally changed me and the way I view marketing as a whole.

Recently I started mentoring startups at Techstars and for them I don’t just passively recommend the Hubspot Academy, I make it a requirement.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was more content for me to consume and that there was a podcast/audio book series that I could consume while i'm commuting and/or exercising.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's vital to use HubSpot academy whether you decide to implement a marketing automation software or not. The knowledge you'll gain from the academy content is the best content out there. I can't believe it's free.

I want to be remarkable with my marketing efforts and the academy taught me the intricacies of doing so.

Demand Generation Manager
Computer & Network Security

"Solid, Real-World Advice Every Time"

What do you like best?

HubSpot Academy tackles all the best practices for online, email, and social media marketers and puts it in an easy to digest format. They also back their points with real-world facts; it let's me know they road-test their ideas before presenting them to me.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is nothing much to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can't recommend the HubSpot Academy enough. They take a comprehensive look at Inbound Marketing and break it down into easily digestible bites. Your whole team needs to take advantage of this resource.

The Academy helps our entire team speak a common language and keep us abreast of best practices. They also keep us up-to-date about new strategies and new ways of thinking about established tactics. The main benefit, of course, is realizing new visitors, leads, opportunities, and customers by adopting the Inbound methodology. It is the one marketing strategy that wins you business by doing no harm to the Internet. They teach you to give your best content, every time to your viewers and give only wanted content to your subscribers - and they teach you how to do it all at scale. That is a win-win approach that has won us a lot of customers/fans over the years.

CEO

"Growing our agency through HubSpot Academy"

What do you like best?

Adjustable speed of videos, option to choose video or transcripts and real life examples. We also appreciate that HubSpot Academy keeps up with HubSpot's product development. Making it easier to learn and develop as an agency along side HubSpot.

What do you dislike?

It would be useful to know exactly what questions one got wrong when passing a certification. If there are certain areas we need to focus on it is great to know what we need to read up on more.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your business or agency are planning to use HubSpot, include HubSpot Academy as early on in the on-boarding process as possible. This has proven to accelerate the abilities and knowledge of our entire team.

All new hires in our agency go through either a 3 month trainee program or 1 month of on-boarding. In this time frame we expect the individual to become proficient in the tool and capable of using it to fulfil their tasks. Being able to use HubSpot Academy as a core part of our on-boarding process has made us more efficient and more knowledgable. As an agency it has also enabled us to see things in a new light, making our processes more refined and precise.

MD, LinkedIn Trainer, Web Design & Marketing By Google & Hubspot Partner, Level 6 Local Maps Guide
Internet

"Online education for all types of learners"

What do you like best?

HubSpot covers the whole spectrum of Marketing and Sales. It's a comprehensive training aid that can be beneficial for all levels of digital marketer. I love that I can either sit down and watch the videos or I can read through the transcripts if I don't want to spend all my time looking at a screen. I like being able to go back to the slides and the transcripts to pick up anything that I missed when I was watching the videos.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the presenters look far too young to know all that stuff - but that might be sour grapes because they make me feel old! :O

They can also have a tendency to speak very fast - another reason why I love the transcripts so I can process the new information at the speed my brain prefers.

Understanding some of the tools but also some of the new skills. Many of our clients are not professional sales people and the sales training has really helped us to help them to turn more leads into customers.

HubSpot Academy User Ratings

9.5
Ease of Setup
Average: 9.0*
* Online Course Providers Category
Do you work for HubSpot Academy?

HubSpot Academy Categories on G2