Hootsuite

Hootsuite

(2,710)

With Hootsuite, you can monitor keywords, manage multiple Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Ping.fm and WordPress profiles, schedule messages, and measure your success.

Work for Hootsuite?

Learning about Hootsuite?

Hootsuite Reviews

Sarah C.

"Effective but Overwhelming"

What do you like best?

The best part about Hootsuite is that you can schedule postings in advance - up to 30 for the free version (across all platforms), but more if you pay for premium. This means that if you're in charge of social media for work you can do an entire week's worth in one day, or even take care of it in advance of being out of the office.

What do you dislike?

I find Hootsuite's platform overwhelming. I don't like the amount of information displayed on the dashboard and have had to reorganize several times to get it to a functional layout. It could be helpful if you never access your social media accounts through the actual accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) but if you regularly check those specific platforms, Hootsuite is redundant. I also don't like how the integration with Instagram works. It requires extra steps that limit the available convenience of scheduled postings.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have many social media channels Hootsuite is great because it can limit your need to log in to each specific channel regularly. However, if you only use one or two, it may be redundant and unnecessary - especially with Facebook's scheduling feature.

I only work part-time for my organization and am responsible for our social media even when I'm on vacation. So I love that I can schedule a week's worth of social media posts in advance, then not worry about my job while I'm out of the office.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Hootsuite
Showing 2,710 Hootsuite reviews
Brad E.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Hootsuite

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Aimee W.

"Makes my life much easier!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can schedule all my posts for the week when I am going away, and I can also plan a few days in advance when I am in the office. I also like the ability to preview before the posts go live.

What do you dislike?

This may be about to change with the launch of their new editor, but at the moment if you want to edit a post after you have scheduled it, I can't see a way to edit the post across all the platforms, I have to perform the same edit in each one. But it is a minor one, I can live with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Trial it and then decide. You might not look back.

I can ensure we have a continuous presence across our social platforms even when I am out of the office. The ability to preview my posts also means I have a second chance to spot errors and amend before it goes live.

Saul H.

"Hootsuite is the best social media manager that you can find"

What do you like best?

With Hootsuite is easy to manage multiple social media’s accounts simultaneously. The interface is well developed so you will know how to use it since the first minute, it is highly intuitive and user-friendly, and so you will be creating social media’s posts immediately.

In the Hootsuite’s platform, you can create posts, customize them as much as you want, add images and URLs (Hootsuite have a URL’s shortener integrated), and then publish them directly or scheduling for different dates, and you will even see how it will look on your social media as it has a preview feature.

Hootsuite will even allow you to create promoted content on your social media, so you can engage a more significant number of audience and get more success.

You can see a planner with all of the past and upcoming posts, and have access to different statistics that will help you to know what kind of posts are working better and which ones don’t, so you can fix your strategy to adapt to your audience needs.

Hootsuite will even let you keep a track on the engagement, mentions, and even hashtags, so you will have the metrics to see what’s happening and what are the latest social media’s trends that you can use for your strategy.

What do you dislike?

Hootsuite's mobile app is not so well developed as the desktop version, so you will lose time trying to create a new post on it. Despite that, we love how easy it is to manage our social media's accounts since we start using Hootsuite.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hootsuite has a lot of features, and although it is easy to use, you can always see the tutorials that they offer to you so that you can take the most out of your social media's strategies.

We used to waste so much time daily creating post manually on each of our social media, but since we started using Hootsuite, this is not a problem anymore. Now we can create multiple posts for the rest of the month in a single day, so now we can use that free time into our company growth.

Jim M.

"We monitor our soaicles networks with HootSuite"

What do you like best?

Hootsuite is a fantastic application that makes it easy to manage more than one social network, thanks to it we can do it from a single application, which for us was hard to believe, on the other hand with it you can also manage time very well With its function to schedule publications to be published at the exact moment that is decided, the best thing is that if your company is starting you do not need to make a big expense when you can opt for the free version that gives good options if you are just starting.

What do you dislike?

We really have not had any problem with Hootsuite that the truth within what can work very well, however we only have one contribution that we hope will be taken into account, and that is that Hootsuite should develop its publication system better because the publications that can be done with this does not leave the basics and in some cases has forced us to have to publish from the original platform of the social network since Hootsuite does not have functions that the original platforms do. But it should be noted that in the other senses Hootsuite has done an impeccable job

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If what you need is a great recommendation, it's us to go right now and try to manage your social networks with Hootsuite, which has very useful functions, is easy to use and saves you time as no application will.

Hootsuite has rid us of many problems with the management of social networks but the most important thing is that it has saved us a lot of time getting in half an hour to do a complete management of three different networks, work that would have taken us much more than an hour go doing it one by one, the best of all is that thanks to its different functions of user analysis we have been able to make a good analysis of the users that will soon become customers which at the end of the road are our goal.

Taylor N.

"King of the kings!"

What do you like best?

With Hootsuite I can track our performance, and I have the possibility to share quite significant information with my team about our clients and specifically what they want, all thanks to the monitoring of the results and the performance of the publications on social networks. I can manage several social media accounts at the same time, the amount will depend on the plan you are using at Hootsuite. I can schedule the publications and send them when the company suits you best.

What do you dislike?

At present there is no formal competition for Hootsuite, it is a very complete and intuitive tool that is available to any small or medium business. It has no flaws, or so far I have not noticed.

With this tool we have been able to find highly valuable personnel. It allows us to save personnel and human time, which we can manage for other tasks. On the other hand I can use the mobile application to make any unforeseen changes. It is good to have this software because it promotes our brand and makes our companies known in social networks.

Karim K.

"Hootsuite is the favorite tool for tracking social networks "

What do you like best?

We could not find more satisfied with hootsuite. This platform organizes very well all the publications programmed for social networks through a comfortable group board called "planner", with which we can glimpse all the activity in the next 7 days. We like very much your system of creation of organizations, since with its use it is easier to assign messages to the other members of the work team. It has an excellent metrics monitoring tool.

What do you dislike?

The platform does not have a group chat to communicate in real time with the other community managers of the team, and does not allow the realization of audio and video conferences. It also does not allow to create reports on the activity carried out. This last function would be excellent to keep a good control of what has been done. We do not like not being able to segment the audience of social networks, nor the cooperative writing tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend it to growing advertising agencies. Hootsuite is an excellent tool, full of useful gadgets for the creation of automated posts. It has excellent integrations to the Twitter, Facebook and foursquare platforms. We also recommend it to optimize online marketing strategies.

Hootsuite has helped us notoriously to improve the way we carry out our marketing through social networks. Our work has become much more cooperative than before, and our automated publications have much better performance than before, thanks to the facilities of the platform.

Sixta Isabel P.

"Innovation and quality in one software "

What do you like best?

The promotion of the activities I do in my work is of paramount importance to the development of my company, and we use several methods to achieve this end. However, one of the most effective and efficient methods I use is to promote my work through social networks, and there is no better software to do that than Hootsuite, as it is very easy to use and allows you to link your social network accounts to this software in order to manage all your accounts in a single central panel, where you can track tweets, private messages, publications of your customers, the interaction of your customers with the product you offer, the total traffic of users through your social networks, detailed statistics of entry of people to your links and much more. Hootsuite has allowed me to advertise my work and with this I have managed to get new customers, and more opportunities to publicize our products.

What do you dislike?

This software is too comprehensive, has so many functions to reinforce the use of your social networks and efficiently track your activities and publications and social networks. A very well done software and each one of its tools have been thought with much detail and for that reason they are very useful and do not have defects.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A software that I always recommend since I have used many softwares and none has given me the performance, versatility and mastery of my social networks and exposure of our products, as Hootsuite has given me.

Hootsuite has been my ideal platform to advertise each of my products and the activities we do in our work, making the management of my social networks is very complete and fits the needs of our company. With this software I have improved my work exposure in social networks and that has brought great benefits for me and the company where I work.

Aileen Z.

"Managing your social media was never so easy like with Hootsuite"

What do you like best?

Managing various social media’s accounts can a complicated task if you are doing manually, but Hootsuite offers a platform where you can create, customize and share postings across all of your social media’s platforms at once.

The platform is intuitive, everything is well organized, and the system will guide you through the interface the first time, so you will know what to do next. The new post creation’s system is excellent, as you can quickly see how your post will look once is published on each social media, so you can customize it to be a perfect fit, and then schedule it to a different date.

The scheduling feature comes handy as you can invest a couple of hours into creating multiple posts and then sit back and relax as Hootsuite will take care of publishing all of the scheduled posts.

Hootsuite also lets you analyze the data and the results of your posts, so you can check in real time if your strategy is working or not, and change whatever it is necessary to optimize the impact of your posts.

And if you have any doubt, you can always contact the tech support system or consult the tutorials and guides that Hootsuite have available for their users, so you will know how to get the best out of this software.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app of Hootsuite is slow and will make you lose some precious time. Other times the mobile apps will stop working for no reason, and it has nothing to do with your mobile device, but with the app’s development.

Besides that, I appreciate Hootsuite’s existence, as has done my work easy and now I can create multiple posts and schedule for several weeks ahead quickly, so I hope they do some upgrade on the mobile app in the future to be perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you manage multiple social media’s accounts, Hootsuite is the perfect tool for you as it will save you time, and you will be investing less effort into the post creation process. And also, you will like to check the tutorials and the guides at first, you will learn a lot about social media management, and you will be happy with this.

We manage multiple social media’s accounts, from our clients and ours, so Hootsuite has to make the post’s publishing process more manageable and save us some precious time, and now we can work with a larger amount of clients thanks to this.

Feastre L.

"Hootsuite is the best alternative for social Selling "

What do you like best?

With hootsuite you can diagrammatically organize the work scheduled for each social network, regardless of the number of members that the working group has. Content reports (performance, quality, analytics) are fully customizable. Hootsuite has an interesting function for competitor monitoring, quite oriented to the management of market studies, and allows to meet specific goals within the project in question. It should be noted that hootsuite has always offered us a stable and fast customer service. Your answers are usually quick and effective. The security and ease of use of the hootsuite platform have been of great help to our company. We have been completely satisfied. The deployment management of the hootsuite platform has been adequate, given the ease of this. It has a good performance with respect to IOS and Android devices. The community of peotsuite peer users is very extensive. They have helped us solve each of the few inconveniences that have arisen through their use.

What do you dislike?

Hootsuite does not have a version control system for automated publications. This is a problem when a post is lost and you want to recover it from its source, since it is completely deleted from the platform. Hootsuite does not allow us to track the engagement caused by our publications, and does not allow us to segment our audience, nor do we monitor influencers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hootsuite is highly recommended for any kind of social business. Our advertising agency has been quite satisfied with its use, and we will continue recommending it. Hootsuite is excellent for working using your organization creation system, where you can assign messages and share columns of information with other team members.

Hootsuite has greatly improved our integration as a team, since it is easier for us to organize ourselves, and to write posts cooperatively. The mobile application of hootsuite is very practical, and has helped us a lot to work on the platform from anywhere during weekends.

Valentina C.

"I promote my company's activity in social networks with Hootsuite"

What do you like best?

I have tried a considerable amount of software to promote my work in social networks, and I have not got any like Hootsuite, a software that has the most modern tools and made exclusively to manage your social networks and position your product among the public. One of the biggest advantages that Hootsuite has is that I can add most of my social network accounts and monitor everything from a main panel, this is an excellent resource as I maintain greater control of the interaction and traffic of social network users. Another great benefit is that I can schedule tweets and posts to be made at times when there is more Internet traffic, improving the interaction of my product with customers. There are also other tools that I use this software such as tags, traffic analysis in my social networks, checking how many people interacted with my publications. Hootsuite is a software that improved the way I managed my social networks.

What do you dislike?

Previously this software had many limitations that the Hootsuite technical team has resolved in each update, making this software is now the best manager of social networks that exists. The tools that Hootsuite has are very integral and functional, making me feel comfortable using this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Any professional who is interested in using social networks to enhance their product and publicize their work, requires a software like Hootsuite, because with its technology to manage your social networks in a central panel, you can permanently monitor the traffic of your customers and new users in your social networks, in addition, not lose details of the interaction between users and your social networks. Hootsuite is a wonderful software that I recommend you use.

Hootsuite has great value for me because, using it at work, I have been able to promote and enhance the promotion of the company where I work. With this software I have experienced a considerable increase in my followers in social networks at the same time that I have made known my product and what I do in my work. This software makes it very comfortable and easy to monitor all my social networks, and therefore, my performance increases every day.

Gabriel G.

"Hootsuite is the best social media management software you'll find"

What do you like best?

It has a good tool for monitoring social network metrics. Organizations can be created, so that users synchronized with a server can assign messages to each other, and share columns with the team. Your publication planning tool is easy to customize, and it helps a lot to stay organized. The deployment granted by hootsuite has turned out to be very good. It adapts correctly to many social networks, and platforms with few resources. We believe that Hootsuite has proven to be an excellent service. Its stability and its ease of use have saved us a lot of time, and for that we are pleased. Our doubts have been correctly answered from the first moment by your customer service. They know how to deliver direct and complete solutions. Hootsuite is the most economical social network management platform in the market. $ 1188 a year turns out to be an offer that few dare to reject.

What do you dislike?

Hootsuite completely lacks tools for collaboration between work teams, such as a group chat and a file sharing service. Hootsuite does not allow tracking of the engagement achieved with specific people of the public, nor does it have a tool that allows to review the reviews and comments of the publications.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend Hootsuite a lot to take a detailed control of the publications we make through social networks. It is recommended to manage the performance metrics of each publication, and to review and manage our paid publications. All this for an exemplary price.

Hootsuite gives us a quite automated network management process. It offers us detailed analysis of social media marketing, and that has helped us a lot to establish our market goals. The edition of posts is very personalizable and flavored, mainly when you want to write posts in different accounts consecutively.

Genyerbet Jose V.

"Hootsuite is the best friend of the community manager"

What do you like best?

It has excellent tools for monitoring social networks, such as its reputation management tool, and the possibility of analyzing the competition, whether they are community pages or public figures. Your alerts are configurable very easily. The negotiation of payment with Hootsuite has been very fast. We had no problem annexing our credit card to the platform. Hootsuite offers an excellent integration to social networks, quite complete. Its deployment in the main social networks in hallucinatory. The customer service offered by Hootsuite is very good. It offers quite concise answers, with which we are undoubtedly very satisfied. It should be noted that the Hootsuite team is extremely quick to answer any questions we may have. This seems to us something excellent.

What do you dislike?

It does not work completely to administer accounts in a collaborative way, because it lacks an integrated chat and messaging tool, and it lacks the possibility of audio and video conferences. It also does not allow to control the versions of each publication, so it is easy to lose information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hootsuite is recommended primarily for advertising agencies that need simpler marketing automation methods. It is highly recommended to follow up the conversion of marketing in social networks, and review its task management function.

Hootsuite is a social network management platform with which it is really easy to perform lead engagement, and make automated publications. This "social Selling software" is very broad in regards to the amount of accounts that can be added.

Kendra C.

"Social Media Management for Business"

What do you like best?

Hootsuite was one of the very first platform that I used when starting my business. It was highly recommended by other business owners and I decided to give it a try. Hootsuite supports almost EVERY social media platform which is a huge plus. There are an endless amount of apps that can also be integrated with Hootsuite. Analytics with Hootsuite are also top notch. You can monitor and clearly understand what content is working and what isn't. Another thing that I truly like about Hootsuite is the free plan is great for those just starting off. I used the free plan for as long as i could and it definitely served its purpose.

What do you dislike?

Hootsuite is on the more expensive side. With business plans starting at $29mo for 10 social media profiles.I wish there were more options given under this first tier. I've found that other platform offer more for less. I've also had issues with the direct auto posting to Instagram.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only recommendation I have for those considering Hoosuite is to make sure that you are familiar with everything they offer. The price can be somewhat high for those just starting off, so make sure this is the right investment for you.

As a social media manager, I manage several profiles at once. Hootsuite gives me an organized and automated platform where I can store content. Hootsuite analytics also give me a clear view of whats working and what doesn't.

Alejandra P.

"Hootsuite in a very organized web service to manage social networks"

What do you like best?

Hootsuite fascinates us for how well organized your publication calendar is. With this it is very easy to track each post scheduled through the platform. It has an excellent version history, with which we can review several drafts of the progress of our posts. We also like Hootsuite because it allows us to manage a large number of social network accounts simultaneously, and this is useful for agencies that work with a large number of clients.

What do you dislike?

Something we do not like about hootsuite is its poor deployment of execution in mobile teams. Its mobile access is slow, little configurable, and tends to collapse constantly. We do not like your options for tracking trends, because we do not feel that they really show what users of social networks want to see. We do not like its integration with the YouTube platform, because when programming a post the video takes too long to upload.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hootsuite from the beginning proved to be a balanced software automation of posts for social networks. We highly recommend it to improve the way you view performance data through networks. Hootsuite is economical and highly recommended.

Thanks to the good use we have made of hootsuite, our network performance metrics are much easier to follow. A great advantage has been its competitive analysis tool, which has helped us create better and more detailed marketing strategies.

Frances B.

"Hootsuite: incredible in automating social media publications."

What do you like best?

Hootsuite seems very cool to me since I can preview and schedule publications, besides that it has a consolidated platform for multiple properties of social networks, I like that I can create a single control panel for management and collaboration in social networks, another important data is that its customer service is good, easy to use in general terms and shows great statistics, it is incredible in that numerical aspect.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there is no automation at to follow, stop following and respond to people, although it is very competent the point system is confusing and leads to expensive reports, coupled with the fact that the free version is only limited to three social profiles does not cover much, so in this case money is important for optimal use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hootsuite is suitable for people and companies looking for a simple way to manage all their different social platforms and publish content in all of them at a given time, without a doubt that its versatility and good management in social networks makes it a highly capable program to be used by those interested in digital management.

For Darktrace is very useful when it comes to keeping all our social networks updated. Everything is managed from a single platform and allows us to see the statistics and schedule a publication quickly and without time delays, it helps us solve problems of product or service promotion, allowing also facilitation in the fast movement and adherence to the calendar of publication, due to its planning tool.

salvador v.

"The best for connecting social networks... "

What do you like best?

One of the things I like most about Hootsuite is that you can hear what's being said about your brand, your products, your services and the competition. You can discover what is happening in your sector thanks to the search by topics or keywords and what I like most is that with Hootsuite you can program a large number of publications at once in different channels or social networks, is a very comfortable tool to have everything at hand. Without a doubt it is a great option.

What do you dislike?

The phone application is very deficient, as many times it stops and says no answer, where you have to restart it several times to be able to access. They should also do an update because there are many things you can do for your computer but not with the cell phone, and should take into account that not everyone has the resources to buy a pc, or failing that, some prefer for convenience work from the cell phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a very good application, and especially if you have a brand because it helps you know how it develops, how your competition is going and so you know what changes you can make to improve your brand by improving your products. An application too useful and very easy to use totally recommended for anyone who has its own brand.

It has helped us a lot to know what the public thinks about our software or my products, also know that we have to improve to stay higher than my competition because as an administrator I have to be aware of all those details, this tool has been wonderful as a help in every project that is running, is an excellent choice in the middle of the others.

Steven A.

"HootSuite we manage our social networks quickly and easily"

What do you like best?

HootSuite we like for its ease of use, we do not need to install any program, we must only access its web platform and we can have access to monitoring and monitoring our social networks, profiles, pages or accounts that we follow and more. With this tool we manage Facebook and Twitter and keep our networks updated to create a better impact for our customers.

What do you dislike?

We really have nothing to say about HootSuite, it fulfills that the things it promises and when it can present fail, for example, in the updates, always takes care of notifying users of possible changes or problems that allow us to be aware of the situation. It has a free and other payment plan and adapts very well to those you need in your company or personal business.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to provide support, if you need social integrations, if you need to create sales campaigns, if you need to create and manage databases, Salesforce Service Cloud is the program that we can definitely recommend.

In what we have benefited most is in the control of information about our customers, with Salesforce Service Cloud it is much easier to create reports, profiles, databases and reports, since previously we did it with Excel and it was very complicated. In addition we can also provide excellent support, by having a more direct communication with our customers, and we even use automated chat that allows us to answer your most frequent questions and thus address your concerns in a faster way.

Anderson L.

"Keep your social media active with Hootsuite"

What do you like best?

With Hootsuite, you won’t waste any extra time manually creating posts on the different social media, but you will be able to post all the content that you want at once, as this social media manager is one of the best community management tools available online.

Once you have created your account, you can synchronize all of your social networks with Hootsuite, and then start creating new posts, customize them by adding images, links, videos or files as you need, and then directly publish those posts or schedule them to be released on a different date. This scheduling feature is perfect as you can create enough posts for several days at once, and then keep a track on the audience engagement while you sit down and relax.

Hootsuite is straightforward to use, as you will find out at the beginning, is well developed, and the system will guide you on every single step while creating and scheduling your social media’s posts. Even if you get confused, the tech support is beneficial, and also you will have access to several Hootsuite’s tutorials that will guide you through everything you need.

You can permit other users, so you can have a team working on the community management as it is needed so that you can set some team’s members to monitoring and research, and the other into posts creation and scheduling.

You will also be able to track different metrics and get social media’s reports, so you can see what type of posts are working and what type it doesn’t, so you can get the best out of your social media and engage more customers with your brand each time.

Hootsuite also integrates several features like a calendar function, where you can check the past, present and future posts, edit them, cancel them, re-scheduling or even add some extra customization. And if you mistakenly publish a social media’s post that wasn’t ready, you can directly delete it in Hootsuite, so you save serious time.

What do you dislike?

Hootsuite has some problems that could be important, for instance, you can track the engagement from your posts and social media, but you can’t have access to the newest social media’s trends so you will have to check that information for your own if you want to keep your posts up to date.

Besides that, if you add more than an image to your posts, they will not upload correctly, especially on Facebook, as it will not create an image gallery as you will intend to, but it will create several posts, one for each image, I’m not sure why this bug happens but it should be fixed.

Despite those flaws, we find Hootsuite a handy tool, as it has allowed us to keep our social media active, fresh, and updated continuously.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your company needs to create multiple posts at once on several social media, Hootsuite is your best option, as it will help you to save serious time, and is really straightforward to use. Besides, they not only include tutorials for using the platform in the Hootsuite’s university, but also they will teach you some tricks about how to get the best out of your social media, and remember: knowledge is gold.

Keeping your company active on social media is the best for the business, but it can cause several headaches due to the amount of work that requires, but with Hootsuite, we can save time by publishing all posts at once on different social media. This tool is fantastic and lets us have some free time to use on various projects.

Alejo J.

"Hootsuite is a skillful tool for social networks"

What do you like best?

We like to be able to handle large numbers of posts within the platform without it collapsing, as is the case with other social selling software. It should be noted that with hootsuite we can program the time of publication of the post and the number of impressions. It has a lot of capacity, since it allows you to attach images and audio and video files to posts.

What do you dislike?

We do not like it if poor support to install on desktop computers (at least works well from the web page). We do not like its low mobile access capacity, since it is slow, and it takes too much time to attach large files. A problem that we have noticed about hootsuite is that it does not integrate correctly to the Foursquare platform, and that its analytics system collects the figures with margins between one date and another.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hootsuite is elegant, precise, and has many useful functions for the creation and organization of automated publications for social networks. We recommend it completely to teams of community managers who wish to carry not only a better management of their publications in networks, but also a better tracking of metrics.

With hootsuite we have been able to resolve not being able to post on social networks outside working hours (sometimes) because we can schedule the publication of these to be given during weekends, specifically. It has helped us a lot with the follow-ups of the audience, the competition, and with our feedback collections, which are now more detailed.

Nathan J.

"We improve the management of social networks with HootSuite"

What do you like best?

HootSuite has become a fundamental tool in our company, since it was necessary for us to have a good administration of our social networks and this we could do with HootSuite. Its platform is very easy to use and easily integrates with our social networks.

What do you dislike?

So far we have no negative aspects about this program, it complies with everything it offers, although it is true that for a lot of its costs are a bit high to only manage social networks but it is honestly worth paying every dollar because you notice the difference in our networks if you know how to use HootSuite.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a program that allows you to manage your social networks or that of your clients, HootSuite is the program that we can recommend, it is easy to use, to integrate with your social networks and thus have a better control and administration.

What we have benefited the most is the increase in our sales, since we needed a tool to keep updated and activate our social networks to create sales campaigns. HootSuite is the program that allows us to do that, besides that it has a calendar option that allows us to program publications, something that saves us a lot of time and allows us to use it in other activities.

Amalia S.

"High Quality tool!!"

What do you like best?

Hootsuite is a high-capacity application with a variety of functions that allow you to easily and simply plan publications and material across all social networks. It is quite simple to attribute work to other participants in the group. In addition the analysis application is very useful to obtain excellent information about the commitment of its practitioners.

What do you dislike?

The only disadvantage that I have had with Hootsuite and that I can consider a negative experience is that to be able to make a publication in the Instagram social network, I have to do it only and exclusively from a mobile device, it does not allow me to do it from the computer.

With Hootsuite we can keep completely up to date when it comes to social networks. We can transmit everything we want to project for our customers. It is very advantageous to use Hootsuite, the saving of time and the simplicity of use makes it the ideal marketing tool. When we try it, we use the free version that can be used indefinitely, but we immediately update the plan and it has completely filled the expectations.

Tomas J.

"With HootSuite managing social networks is very simple"

What do you like best?

HootSuite is the program that we have been using in our company for some time to keep monitoring the social networks of our company. It is easy to implement and link our social networks with this program, its platform is easy to use and has a very simple design (and we even think it is based on Twitter). If you are a small company with few social networks or you want it for personal use, with your free plan it will be more than enough, but if you need to manage more than 3 social networks you should simultaneously acquire a payment plan.

What do you dislike?

We are very happy so far with HootSuite and we have nothing negative to say about this tool, it is complete, it is simple and it complies with everything that it promises, and even if the platform has a problem or needs an update, the same HootSuite indicates it with a warning or pop-up window.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to manage your social networks in a fast, simple and simultaneous way, HootSuite is the best program for social network management that we can recommend.

In the most we have seen benefit is in time. HootSuite allows us to keep our social networks updated, monitor and even schedule updates to be published in future dates and this saves us time that we can devote to other activities in our company. We need our customers and followers to see that our networks are active for improvements in our sales and with HootSuite we can achieve it.

Chad F.

"HootSuite the best to manage our social networks and our customers"

What do you like best?

HootSuite is a great tool that is very easy to use, you just have to link our social network accounts or our clients and you are ready to work! Its design is simple, its platform is very good and so far no problem has arisen. What we like the most is its function of programming publications, which does not allow us to always have the accounts of our active clients.

What do you dislike?

Honestly at the moment we have nothing negative to say about this program. It complies with everything it promises and until now our company has done very well! We can only mention those users who want to hire that we know that their costs can go a little high, especially for a small company, but we want to tell you that it is really worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend using HootSuite for all those people who manage their own social networks and in the same way for all those companies that manage their own or those of their clients, it is a program that is worth using and that complies with what it promises. HootSuite 100% recommended.

With HootSuite our company can manage several accounts at once, whether they are ours or that of our clients and all from the same place. It is excellent to manage advertising campaigns, schedule publications and track them. We are calm and happy since we used this program, never managing social networks had been so easy.

Jamie K.

"One of the best social media manager out there"

What do you like best?

Hootsuite is orientated to manage, oversee and supervise how social networks of your company are evolving and getting involved into people and how far your content can reach in order to give a courteous and right opinion of how influent and popular is your company among people on the country, even the continent or the whole world if I take this in consideration. Also, this tool is extremely easy to use and offers a genuinely concept of how social media is handled. Allow users to program and schedule posts per day o per hour, measure audience and set the trend with the most followed hashtags in several windows that are easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I’d rather use the desktop client than the web client, sometimes the web interface give my people several mistakes or suddenly starts to create unknown columns with irrelevant information to measure or to hold on with. Actually this happens because the web client is based on the free version of the software, but once you get the full version of it this kind of bugs are solved and you don’t have to complain about these mistakes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend using Hootsuite for managing and see how things are getting done by making influence and people traffic among social networks of your property or third-party clients end-users, either you’re a Community Manager or you’re part of a Marketing/Advertising department across your company or enterprise as well. Also, this tool allows you to have more time to organize, think how the content is getting done and what new content are you going to put into context without having other people thinking for you.

Thanks to Hootsuite we are now able to see how the data is handled and how clients want to take their content to the next level of influence and getting to more people, gaining followers, etc. Also, this tool allows your team to run data analysis and take the final results for the month, semester or even the whole year of content in order to make a presentation with their superiors and tell them how influencer is the company thanks to the content implied on social media.

Ana Yuleidi O.

"Hootsuite is intuitive, and organizes social networks very well"

What do you like best?

We really like the social network search engine that owns hootsuite. With just a couple of clicks you can change the social network (or page within it) when you schedule a post. We like it to be a secure platform, with which you do not accidentally lose information thanks to its excellent drafting system. Your metric view system is very accurate, and shows results quickly.

What do you dislike?

We dislike the little customizable that is the content to program within the platform. In this sense the platform greatly limits the filters, effects and ways in which we can create content, so it is recommended to use hootsuite only to program it, this being created through the use of external software for design or creation of documents. We do not like that it does not have integrated chat, with which it could be much easier to communicate with the rest of the work team.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hootsuite is a software highly recommended to all types of advertising agencies, and to online stores. We think this is an excellent long-term investment, since it costs only $ 1188 a year. We also recommend it to community managers alone.

This elegant platform has greatly improved our way of viewing social networks, and the way in which we get involved with our followers through them. Its content automation system has made it much easier to keep organized in relation to large amounts of material published through different accounts.

Eduardo O.

"Managing social networks for us"

What do you like best?

I love Hootsuite, the possibility of managing and managing the tasks of my work team so that I can be more productive and have a better focus on what we are going to publish on social networks. And if this were not enough, you can try this tool for 30 days totally free, which is fantastic, when you try the tool you will not want to stop using it.

What do you dislike?

Sincerely I have been using this great tool for about 2 years, and I consider it as negative that there is not the possibility of a forum or a community to keep us all in the expectation in addition to connecting and obtaining valuable information in an effective way. For everything else I have no complaints about Hootsuite.

We have benefited in taking a better management of social networks, in addition to being able to give them a more productive and didactic use. We can also program what we are going to show in the networks, which is fantastic, besides that we can better manage our time and better organize the information we are going to publish. Our views on the networks has increased.

Heru d.

"Hootsuite is very handy!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and set up! Useful for anyone who works with an online presence and easy to manage. Lets you manage more than one social media at the time which is great when you need to post the same thing more than once and at the same time! That is very useful.

What do you dislike?

I understand Instagram is hard to work with but I'd like to be able to set if the photo can be seen as a square or completely for scheduling my posts. I post art so it is not a good business move to have the head accidentally cut off in a picture.

Another thing that I don't like is how I can't see the monthly view unless I pay. I'd gladly pay for it, but the fees are too high for the little I use Hootsuite. I only have one or two acounts and post one every two days. A $10 monthly sub is not viable for me. I'd gladly pay about $4 monthly or less for small perks like that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Set your weekly schedule all at once and use the free space in your head for something else!

I'm never around when it is the best time to post on Twitter, so setting a timmer for that is amazing! This also makes sure I don't forget to post new drawings and I can fully get down to my job without distractions.

Tim B.

"Publish simultaneously on social networks with HootSuite"

What do you like best?

HootSuite is the program that has allowed us to manage our social networks and those of our customers. Specifically we administer Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and more, in its panel it indicates the limit of characters that we can use for each social network, it allows us to send a publication AT THE SAME TIME in each network, as well as leaving them programmed. It is very easy to use and manage.

What do you dislike?

For the moment we can mention that we do not like your limit of three accounts to manage in your free plan, we believe that with 5 it would be better, since at least it would be an account for each social network. In addition, we must mention that if you are a small company you may find your prices a little high, but we believe that paying them is worth it since HootSuite is an excellent program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

HootSuite gives you integrations with third-party programs such as Salesforce or Google Analytics that will make you do your job much better.

Our company manages several accounts at the same time and managing them individually was a lot of work and required a lot of time invested, with HootSuite we can manage several accounts at the same time and all from one place, this undoubtedly saves us time that we can invest in other jobs and a of the functions that do not help most, is to schedule publications and so we can have our social networks active and updated all the time.

Jennifer V.

"Hootsuite a nonprofit experience review"

What do you like best?

The automation is really great because there is a google extension you can download it and when you're reading a news article you can click the Hootsuite icon and schedule the same article you are reading and post it through a pop-up. With this feature, you don't have to open up the application. They have an analytics feature for Linkedin that works better than LinkedIn's analytics option.

What do you dislike?

I like that you can schedule post but it would be great if you could save drafts with a scheduled date so that once they are approved the supervisor can click schedule instead of post this makes twice the work happen. The dashboard isn't as intuitive as you would think and you'll have to watch a few intro videos to really start familiarizing yourself with it. Also, I have a lot of trouble posting images on Instagram through hootsuite their requirement rejects a lot of our high-quality photos.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have a great free service. The free service is great for small nonprofits who are just beginning and don't post as much. For nonprofits who are a bit more seasoned get the paid service especially when programs are running this really helps schedule more in advance. You won't regret it.

We are saving time with planning and calendaring out our social media content. It's also a great way for supervisors to review content and approve. It's also allowing us to monitor social media comments, post, and likes. This is a great feature because you can view more than one social media platform in one place and engage with your audience in real time.

Katy F.

"Right-hand man!"

What do you like best?

I love how vast Hootsuite is. You can use Hootsuite for social media analytics, posting, sharing or blogging, measuring your performance, content management, I can go on for days. I downloaded the mobile Hootsuite app for Android to my cell phone, as well as added the Chrome extension to my browser.

What do you dislike?

I am actually having one issue currently with content that posts to my company Facebook pages. When I use the AutoSchedule feature and this includes a little backlink that will send clickers to the desired location - my problem is when I use this feature for Facebook, it does not include the Owly Link. Only on Twitter does it include the link. I contacted support but he was asking for a screenshot and at the time I was unable to further assist him with the information he needed. I will revisit and contact support at a later date.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend adding Hootsuite to the budget if social media (content) managing is in your line of work. They take loads off your shoulders with their easy-to-use extension, mobile app, support bot, help desk, and AutoSchedule Feature. Also the different Streams you're able to use or create can come in handy.

I use Hootsuite across multiple platforms including my cellular device and my desktop computer via the Hootsuite Chrome extension. I use the tool to share, re-blog, post, and create content. I also love the ease of measuring your analytics. No new vocabulary to learn or fancy gimmicks.

James J.

"Social networks manager!"

What do you like best?

I like Hootsuite its great personality, you have the possibility to reach all social networks in a single tool. I can schedule the publications that I want in the schedules or dates that I want. Another thing that I find great is that I can use it on any mobile device. It gives us many analyzes and personalized graphics.

What do you dislike?

There is only one thing that I do not like about Hootsuite and it is that during the 4 years that I have been using this tool I have not seen better optimization or any significant change to solve some errors that it presents.

Well, thanks to Hootsuite the company has a greater presence in social networks, we can establish direct contact with our customers and with any user who wants to communicate or know something about us. It is very practical, the clients feel quite comfortable for the communication so effective. In addition, we can publish what we need efficiently.

Heather A.

"Hootsuite is incredible."

What do you like best?

It is easy and efficient in terms of the programming of publications on social networks; the connection to social network accounts is quick and simple, it is extremely important that this link is effective for the tool to prosper. The view of the planner I like to see in a productive way what is coming and when; besides that it allows to easily manage several social network accounts of different clients from a portal, thus having a great saving of time.

What do you dislike?

They should add scheduled updates to the queue, the current loading system requires a lot of time and is somewhat uncomfortable. Hootsuite has a training tool that is a bit cumbersome; In addition, another negative factor is that the price model can increase rapidly according to the number of members and accounts of the team. It does not identify if the social interaction could be a bot against a person. Demand more explicit reporting features, it must take time to extract data that is sought for the creation of reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For those companies that are developing strategies in social networks, it adapts in a timely manner. Besides that it allows to develop publications, program them and then continue with various tasks, very good for those days with accumulation of actions to be carried out.

It is a very important, great and certified program for the programming of social networks for the company, it helps us to keep a very complete record of what is happening with all social accounts by maintaining a great information of publications and actions. in general of the accounts. In addition to continuously follow the publications statistically allows you to automatically update the programming.

Leandro Augusto N.

"The best tool to manage your networks. "

What do you like best?

I like the way that I manage my content in social networks, it is genuinely what I was looking for, at the same time highlighting its large number of tools, very functional and complete, as Community Manager works great for me I have control of my publications while doing Excellent my work.

What do you dislike?

It offers a great series of features that are in a single site which is a time saving and gives you more development when you use it, in fact it is little bad that I could say about this software, it is very complete I love it, and there is certain details that have been improving over time which encourages me to use it more.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have many accounts in social networks to manage this tool is for you, everything can be planned at the same time and your presence of the account that you manage, be it Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and others will always be at the forefront, it is important to highlight that it has a version paid full of even more useful tools and a free one that works for you if you have few accounts to manage.

The advantage that I have obtained using Hootsuite is the order that gives me the time saving, which is proportional to my activity, it is very efficient, intuitive and easy to use, I schedule my publications and ready finished work, it is essential for my work and Customers are comfortable, which generates more income.

Javier R.

"Hootsuite, excellent program to manage your social networks"

What do you like best?

Hootsuite is extremely easy to use and you can program your posts in social networks, measure your audience and follow up the most used hashtags for your business, interact and be able to track what happens in your environment. You can work through the web or on your phone through your application. Hootsuite is a wonderful program for the management of my social networks, since I can program my publications up to 3 different social networks in its free version, including up to 3 different users

What do you dislike?

It is very comfortable to work in your web version, but you can be confused if you create many columns or tabs of information, it is not so friendly in that sense according to my experience, with time you get familiar but can be overwhelming at times. If you are interested in managing more than 3 social networks, you must go to the professional version and obviously have a cost. For Instagram it does not make automatic publications, it redirects you to the social network but the publication process must be manual.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend the use of hootsuite to make the management of your social networks a more easy and productive process, it will allow you to be more organized with your publications and monitor what happens with your account.

I have had an excellent experience using hootsuite, it has helped me a lot to manage the social networks of my business, I only have to dedicate one day to plan my weekly publications and the application does the work for me and in the case of Instagram it reminds me to post . It has also helped me measure and get to know my audience

Delia R.

" Plataforma para gestión de redes sociales muy eficiente "

What do you like best?

En realidad me gusta todo lo que ofrece , La pagina web es muy colorida y fácil de entender .,me gusta se puede probar de forma gratis y que sus paquetes son muy buenos y accesibles a pequeñas y medianas empresas.

What do you dislike?

A veces la mensajería puede tornarse lenta sin no se esta conectado a un servicio de internet de banda ancha.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo utilizarla ya que es muy popular e intuitiva para gestionar redes sociales, igualmente recomiendo utilizar una prueba gratis y después adquirir un plan que mejor se adpate a las necesidades de tu negocio.

Interactuo de forma directa a través de mis diferentes redes sociales desde una sola plataforma y puedo enviar mensajes publicitarios de forma instantantea y publicar de forma inmediata. Mis ventas se han mantenido estables y son mas los usarlos que pueden ver mis mensajes y publicidad con una sola publicación en la plataforma.

Will S.

"The best interesting tool about social networks"

What do you like best?

The most interesting thing that Hootsuite has is that while you are the owner of the account, you have the possibility of controlling the level of access or the benefits that will be provided to each user, as well as leaving messages or comments to other team members. It also gives me a panel where I can observe everything that happens on social networks. It is quite intuitive.

What do you dislike?

One of the things that I do not see as efficient and I think is the only thing I could criticize is that when you administer several social networks (6 or more) the platform is covered with information.

We can manage and perfectly manage what we want to project in our social networks. The reports you provide are quite accurate, and these can be downloaded as a PDF file. We can schedule the publications and so we can advance our work.

Caleb R.

"We manage our social networks and those of our clients with HootSuite"

What do you like best?

HootSuite is the program with which we have been better able to adapt to manage and monitor our social networks. It is easy to use and easy to install (only some social networks require some steps for linking), its platform is simple and you have excellent tools that facilitate our work.

What do you dislike?

What we do not like about this program is that its appearance seems to have been created based on Twitter and this makes its design look a little loose, but for the rest we have nothing negative to say about HootSuite since it complies with all the functions it promises.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have benefited a lot with this program, has calendar management, integrations with third-party programs such as Adobe Stock, Salesforce, OneDrive, Trellou, many other applications, which help us to better perform our work. For all that and more, we recommend that you use HootSuite, from its free plan that allows you to use up to 3 social networks and free integrations or that you choose to pay a payment plan that helps you get more reach and greater features to better manage your social networks.

HootSuite helps us to manage our social networks and we even manage some of our clients with this program and it makes everything easier. We can create campaigns, make simultaneous publications and, best of all, it is its function to program publications, which saves us time and allows us to keep our social networks and that of our clients always updated.

Maritza H.

"To program your content on social networks. "

What do you like best?

I like Hootsuite the ease it offers me to program my posts on my social networks, it is ideal for handling content and strategies, easy to execute and it does not present problems for which it is very reliable, it is an advantageous tool that in this It was where social networks are to power is indispensable.

What do you dislike?

When I started to program my social networks with this tool, it was tedious but thanks to its technical support and its great guide how to do it in a few days I was an expert, this platform is ideal for marketing through your networks and we can do it all schedule without any grievance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very convenient and easy to use application, it is what we need, we are sure that it will improve over time and will continue to give us more incredible features, it is focused on small and medium businesses, it has a free version that allows you to program 30 post in your social networks including the Instragram and your payment plans are accessible according to your needs.

It is useful all the time, everything is published in a timely manner thanks to its great programming, it saves us a lot of time and energy, this era of social networks everything is marketed through them and having Hootsuite has been so beneficial that no place to We are more calm and fulfilling our goals of content programming.

Gina B.

"No one offers what Hootsuite has for the price"

What do you like best?

Hootsuite has nearly everything one needs to manage several social media platforms. Their reports are more detailed than any other social media management tool. They also offer online support that is very responsive.

What do you dislike?

Most of my clients have at least 3 platforms to manage and the team account barely covers them + my own personal social media. There have also been several instances when posts did not go through for no apparent reason, or accounts were sporadically disconnected.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Truly, there is no other social media management tool that offers what Hootsuite offers for the price. Its shortfalls are really just because they operate within the api of each social media platform. Reports are clear and concise and can be downloaded as PDF to be sent to clients to avoid adding users for additional fees.

Hootsuite allows one to schedule, manage, and report on the most popular social media platforms. It is definitely an all-in-one management tool. The company also works with each platform to make sure it operates within the parameters of the api. They ensure that all scheduled posts meet the requirements for each social platform.

Lauren S.

"Convenient, but has faults."

What do you like best?

Hootsuite is beneficial for scheduling and previewing content before being published. It allows for easy and convenient posting when we are not in the office, like during weekends and on holidays. Being able to schedule to more than one platform is appreciated.

What do you dislike?

The platform does not allow videos to be scheduled to Instagram ahead of time, as far as I am aware.

I also wish that there was a way to view your scheduled Instagram posts in the format of your Instagram page.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great way to have all of your social media content in one place without switching for each social media platform. There is a free version, so I say go ahead and try it out!

Again, being able to schedule posts out ahead of time so that content is still posted on breaks is convenient. It also makes working with a team easier, because everyone has access to the same information and posts all at the same place.

Randall W.

"We manage our social networks easily with HootSuite"

What do you like best?

HootSuite is the tool that we have been using for quite some time now to manage and monitor the social networks of our clients and even ours. It is a simple platform, with a simple aspect, but with very important characteristics that make our work much easier and better.

What do you dislike?

The price. For start-up companies, we recommend using the free plan that will allow them to use up to three social networks, but we believe that they have many limitations and will miss the best features of the professional plan. However, the payment plan can be very expensive if you are starting a project or you have little budget, but HootSuite is a program that is worth hiring because it will make your job easier to do and your social networks or your social networks. customers are always updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not think twice and use HootSuite, either your free plan or the one from the first moment you use it, you will notice the positive changes in your social networks and those of your clients.

From monitoring and scheduling publications, to improving marketing campaigns, these are just some of the functions with which our company has benefited. Managing the social networks of our clients has been better since we used HootSuite since we can see the recent publications of the followers and people that we follow, schedule publications in advance. And if our clients use Salesforce or Google Analytics, with this program we can create integrations quickly.

Heather S.

"I Give a Hoot"

What do you like best?

Hootsuite has been the most affordable and easy content scheduler for our client social posts. Being able to schedule posts to multiple channels at one time is great, and having multiple client accounts readily available to post to has been a time-saver. I love that you can see a week's worth of content at a time, letting me know what gaps should be filled (if any) and when things will be posted.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how almost once a month, I need to reauthenicate an Instagram account - I don't feel I get any type of warning and then posts won't go out. Sometimes, posts just don't go out (no reauthentication needed) and I have to reschedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is one of the easiest and most affordable content scheduling options out there, especially with access to Instagram scheduling!

Hootsuite solves our content scheduling problems at an affordable rate. One of the major benefits has been increasing productivity. Rather than spending time having to post directly to channels, I can easily create, schedule, and manage directly from the Hootsuite dashboard. Monitoring hashtags and conversations through the dashboard has also been beneficial, allowing me to catch things I might have missed had I just been logged onto the social channels themselves. It streamlines content management and gives me more time to research and stay up to date on social trends.

Gabriela T.

"Great way to get your social media on track"

What do you like best?

I like how you can preview the posts in their latest feature. I also love having my channels set on my dashboard. It gives me great insight to what my feed will look like in the next few weeks. Hootsuite helps you get ahead of your social media and gain control of your brand.

What do you dislike?

I think there's still work they have to do with Twitter. I find that posting directly on Twitter, I have more options. Pictures display the way I want them to and link populate the way they should. When I post on Twitter via Hootsuite I have to be more aware of media. Wish that experience was different.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Social media management can be tedious work. Hootsuite helps take off some of the burden.

I am using Hootsuite to take charge of my social media presence and of brand recognition. Hootsuite has made that journey so easy. I love going to events and just live commenting via Hootsuite rather than having all my social media platforms opened at the same time. I've also been able to easily have a planning session where I can set it and forget it.

Marco A.

"Manage business social networks with HootSuite"

What do you like best?

Our company has been using HootSuite for good weather and it has been the best! Managing our social networks has never been easier since we used HootSuite. Our company is based on sales, so we have to use social networks to have an approach with our customers and HootSuite allows us to keep our social networks more active.

What do you dislike?

We believe that its appearance is based mostly on Twitter, something that for us is a limitation for the program, and we would like to see the platform more oriented to other networks. And the second thing is that we believe that it should have deeper analysis, at least in the traffic and that this can detect more efficiently if they are bots or real people.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use HootSuite with your eyes closed. It is a very complete program and will bring good benefits to your company. You can start with the free plan to manage up to 3 social networks or hire a payment plan, if your company is small it may seem expensive but this is really worth it.

We start using the free plan and then we change to the Professional to get more features. We manage several social networks, we create integrations with Salesforce for our campaigns and sales. We leave programmed publications in advance something that saves us time and allows us to have our social networks updated. We can manage publishers, keep track of publications and reach.

Luisa C.

"Hootsuite is the strategy management platform in social networks. "

What do you like best?

In general terms it is a very useful platform for our strategies in the social networks with which we work, you can effectively customize the transmissions of each user which increases productivity, the activity in social networks is very organized, we use it daily and have a very good ability to shorten links.

What do you dislike?

It might seem that Hootsuite is missing some extras, Twitter is more oriented than other networks, another disadvantage would be that it does not detect its traffic, that is, it does not know if it is human or robot, I'm sure this will improve, since I do not distrust that threatens the security of my account, on the other hand it is important to point out that every time I start from another device it notifies me and that's fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hootsuite is recommended for those small and medium companies that seek to increase their productivity through social networks, has a free version and free trial which is attractive for marketing today in addition to its low cost, taking into account the amount of time you save.

Hootsuite manages my social networks very well, creates, optimizes and publishes, we have noticed that it uses the correct ones and shortens url, tweet program etc, we save a lot of time with this tool doing these actions without a doubt great benefit for my company we always work on time Gaining time is making money.

Mateo Alejandro G.

"Hootsuite is perfect. Our network metrics are better than ever"

What do you like best?

Hootsuite we liked in many aspects. At least, its post creator is so automated that we just have to make the minimum effort to write, and it is extremely easy to accommodate the hours of each publication. We liked its integration to Facebook because of the speed it entails, and also its integration to the foursquare platform.

What do you dislike?

The ability of hootsuite to be installed on computers (desktops) is quite limited. Although it has a good deployment, the fact of not being able to use it without an internet connection makes it quite disposable. A problem with hootsuite is that sometimes the workflow system is deconfigured. We are limited enough that there can only be two users per session connected at the same time within the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There's not much more to say about hootsuite. It is a platform that over the years has gained great respect on the web. It is constantly updated, to always offer an avant-garde and reliable social network automation service. It is highly recommended to do competitive analysis.

We urgently needed a platform that would allow us to simultaneously manage a large number of accounts not only of Facebook, but also of Twitter and Instagram, and that would make the process of alternating between one account and another simple. Also, the fact that hootsuite does not collapse indiscriminately (as with other post automation platforms) makes it highly recommended.

Francis F.

"Manage all of your social media in the same place"

What do you like best?

We manage multiple social media's accounts from our clients, so having a tool where you can schedule various posts across all platforms in one place is a blessing for us.

Hootsuite allows us to create, customize, organize and automate all kinds of publications on the different social networks, even adding images, videos or other enriched media to each post when it’s needed.

But you can do more than create social media's posts on Hootsuite and schedule them, as you can also keep a track on the different metrics to see what's causing an impact and what not.

Hootsuite allows us to write a correct post to the whole team, as you can share information with other team members and perform cooperative writing, so the entire social media team can keep a track in all the work that's being done in real time.

Synchronizing Hootsuite with all the social media is a natural process, as the platform itself is intuitive and user-friendly, and even if you don't quite understand some things at the beginning, they have fantastic tutorials included, about how to use the platform or how to run better social media campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the Hootsuite's platform has account reconnection problems, as it unexpectedly disconnects itself from some of the social networks accounts and, therefore, the schedule posts fail to be published, and this is something that needs to be fixed soon.

Another big flaw in Hootsuite is that you are not able to track the newest social media's trends, so you have to waste some time searching the trends on the different social media to keep your posts fresh and updated.

The platform is easy to use and highly intuitive, so much that you can schedule the wrong post in the wrong platform without notice if you are not careful enough, so it will be nice to have a way to keep your different social media's accounts organized to avoid making mistakes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pay attention when you are creating new publications, as you can easily send everything into the wrong account if you aren't careful enough. Also, you should take some time to learn how everything works and all of the fantastic features that Hootsuite offers you.

Thanks to Hootsuite, now our social media management team have a tool that optimizes the social media's posting process, and this allows us to be able to manage a more significant number the clients in a more efficient way. With Hootsuite is easy to manage all the social media's accounts that we need in just one place, without wasting time making manual publications on each one.

Patrick H.

"We manage the networks of our company and save time with HootSuite"

What do you like best?

In our company we needed to manage our own social networks and doing it one by one took time away, as well as making publications, taking into account the characters, programming, etc. And the program that facilitated us to do this and manage several accounts in one place was HootSuite! With this program our accounts are always updated and monitored and the best thing of all is that we can dedicate time to other activities leaving scheduled publications.

What do you dislike?

We can only mention that if you are a small company maybe your payment plans are somewhat costly but honestly for us every dollar is worth paying to have other features that help us to manage more easily, efficiently and quickly social networks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use HootSuite to manage all your networks or that of your clients. Save time, be creative, leave posts scheduled in advance and much more! We recommend it ;)

Our company has grown with the benefits provided by HootSuite, since it saves time that we can dedicate to other work activities and we save time by leaving publications and campaigns programs, this has given us a great advantage since our social networks are always updated. It is also very easy to integrate this program with other external tools such as shorteners, RSS feed, Google Drive, SoundCloud and Salesforce.

Learn more about Hootsuite

Hootsuite Videos

Learning about Hootsuite?

* We monitor all Hootsuite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.