(2,741)

With Hootsuite, you can monitor keywords, manage multiple Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Ping.fm and WordPress profiles, schedule messages, and measure your success.

Work for Hootsuite?

Learning about Hootsuite?

Hootsuite Reviews

Showing 2,741 Hootsuite reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Hootsuite

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Ryan C.

" For the history the administration of social networks!"

What do you like best?

Hootsuite is the best version of administration in social networks that there may be currently in which we can plan, and automate publications in our most popular social networks. I like how the interface of the platform is managed, it is quite striking, intelligent and easy to use. Your genuine reports are quite substantial to acquire information from our subscribers, so we can have a more assertive communication with our clients.

What do you dislike?

One thing must be taken into account in terms of the negative of Hootsuite and it may be that the service provided in the mobile application is not the same as it provides on the web. The phone is outdated and there are features that are more complicated to implement.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to improve the advertising of your business on social networks, Hootsuite is your best option. You can use it on all devices, and it is widely recommended to work with instagram, facebook, linkedin and all other networks.

We benefit from Hootsuite letting us know what our customers think about our products. We have been able to publish in a more effective way, thanks to being able to manage them all in this one place. I also have the possibility to post on several social networks at the same time, quite useful. And we are constantly increasing the number of subscribers and followers and doing a better publicity of our business.

Will A.

"We manage the social networks of our company easily with HootSuite"

What do you like best?

HootSuite we like because it is the best social management program with which our company has worked. We use this program to manage our own social networks and it is very easy to keep them active. It is a simple program, with a simple interface, you can see that they are currently being updated and the small changes are very good. With this tools, it is very easy to take care of our networks and keep them active for our clients and attract customers.

What do you dislike?

At the moment we have nothing bad to say about HootSuite, on the contrary, we only have positive things to say about this program. The only thing that we can mention is that it improves its appearance so that it does not seem like a program designed only to work with the Twitter platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a program that helps you manage your personal accounts, your company or your customers, HootSuite is the program that we can recommend! It is very easy to use, you do not need to install any program, you can use your free plan or those of payment if you manage more than 3 accounts. You can also make integrations with third-party programs, in our case we use Salesforce Service Cloud along with this money and it goes great.

We integrated HootSuite with Salesforce Service Cloud to improve our reach and create better sales campaigns. We also program our publications with this tool. In other words, HootSuite helps us save time, improve our network presence and increase sales.

Wayne T.

"Develop a social network strategy without obstacles."

What do you like best?

This program seems to me to be at the forefront of success; since it allows me the collaboration of several members of the team in all for ends or objectives in common. In addition to this it allows me to have a complete view of the panel of all linked social accounts to easily see the published content. Basically I can schedule social media content posts on multiple platforms; This has as a consequence a good reach for companies. I love that I can create multiple publications and schedule them over a period of time, which allows me to be aware of my efforts on social networks without a great impact over time.

What do you dislike?

While I can add links to a post, I can not hyperlink the words, which would be useful. It is important to note that the editing capabilities are quite minimal. Usually, I have to edit the photos and make changes outside the tool before using them. Also I would like to see Hootsuite create a better user interface to add scheduled updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a bulky company whose presence on social media is a key component of your success, the net time and energy you save by using Hootsuite can make it a worthwhile investment. The tool allows you to develop a publication and schedule it, and then you can move away and continue with your day. Very good without a doubt.

For us, Hootsuite is a very effective program, since we develop and prepare the publications and let Hootsuite make the real publication at the right moments so that the members of our team can advance in other stages of the project to be carried out. In general terms, Hootsuite addresses the cumbersome process of cross-publication of content in our various social media platforms and the management of the programming of these publications.

andres s.

"HOOTSUITE great network manager. "

What do you like best?

It allows me to generate different profiles in social networks and each user can work from the same profile, an important benefit is that you can get fully customized performance reports that show you the most popular links, the number of daily clicks and geographic information. I love this tool because it always updates me with the latest publications and always places information of utmost importance, for me is an easy and fast way that helps me to have all my social networks up to date through a single application, I love how functional it can become.

What do you dislike?

I do not like very much the design, it is something difficult to know how to handle it is not so easy, we need to be connected on the Internet should also be easier to use it in order to take advantage of the application or the tool to the maximum, although in general the application is highly functional only has to be improved in certain aspects that could be done through an update, would be great that works well on mobile phones. Since from my phone, the application is very slow and locked.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it, it's great for advertising and make yourself known on social networks, it works very well for companies and personally is like a kind of application that keeps you up to date and helps you to advertise anything, in my case tells me what is the competition and business idea, I highly recommend this tool also you can manage all your accounts from your mobile device and has a free version.

For the company is essential because we attract a lot of public and we are known by social networks, since I began to use this application in the company I have brought a lot of public is a great way of advertising of any kind and in the personal has worked in many aspects since my phone admin the application although sometimes it is somewhat slow but complements everything with its high level of importance, I keep all social network accounts up to date and I am always updated in addition to that recommends a number of pages very good for me as a user.

ysbel xiomara p.

"Good Product"

What do you like best?

Social Networks came to be the platform that I consider most important to position a brand and grow competitiveness in any business or company, Hootsuites is the most popular network management tool to manage and manage your networks like facebook, twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Foursquare, MySpace and WordPress, instagram. It has a free version where you can manage three networks and if you want you can improve your plan to add more networks.

What do you dislike?

the version for the mobile is not as efficient as the computer version, when you publish a program and you want to edit it, it is difficult to change, and the way to link the words is a bit confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can have an overview of all the updates and interactions of each social network. For example, in the Twitter tab you can monitor your tweets, the mentions you have made, the retweets, the hashtags and all the information that you think is important on the same screen, divided by columns. In this way, from a simple glance you will know everything that happens in your social network. You can add a column with a search of specific keywords related to your business so that we can be alert of users who use those terms in social networks to be able to contact them. You go on vacation a week you can schedule all week so be able to disconnect better.

We were able to publish immediately in the social networks we associate, schedule publications in an optimized and automatic schedule that provided us with the application based on our audience, we scheduled publications at a specific time according to our choice, we saw how many interactions each publication we made in our networks had social.

Mike C.

"Have our most updated social networks with HootSuite"

What do you like best?

We eventually realized that managing a social network for a business is not as easy and simple as it seems, less if there are several, but with Hootsuite if it is easy, simple and even feasible in a short time. This is an incredible tool that allows you to manage multiple networks with many functions that facilitate the management of these, such as making multiple publications at the same time and their tools to make a good follow-up of these, which are very helpful. We have also been very pleased that it allows us to be able to schedule publications, which is very useful, and that helps us to have an organization of these with its panel called "planner" that shows the publications programmed in a calendar type. On the other hand we also consider a positive point that is available both for computer and mobile phone.

What do you dislike?

In our company we are all in agreement that Hootsuite is a very well developed tool and does not have any error that has affected our experience, which is appreciated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We are pleased to tell you that our biggest recommendation is that Hootsuite use as a tool for managing their networks, we ensure that it will be the best tool they have ever used.

We believe that Hootsuite has helped us the most in its programming system, because what makes it more difficult to manage multiple accounts on its own is to keep an exact and precise schedule in more than one account, which is impossible for anyone, However Hootsuite if you allow us to do it and in a very short time, so we are very comfortable with it. Another problem that has also solved Hootsuite is a complicated process that was to be a good follow-up to each publication of each social network, but with the various functions for monitoring the publications that has this is much simpler and less complicated.

Aimee W.

"Makes my life much easier!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can schedule all my posts for the week when I am going away, and I can also plan a few days in advance when I am in the office. I also like the ability to preview before the posts go live.

What do you dislike?

This may be about to change with the launch of their new editor, but at the moment if you want to edit a post after you have scheduled it, I can't see a way to edit the post across all the platforms, I have to perform the same edit in each one. But it is a minor one, I can live with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Trial it and then decide. You might not look back.

I can ensure we have a continuous presence across our social platforms even when I am out of the office. The ability to preview my posts also means I have a second chance to spot errors and amend before it goes live.

Timothy T.

"For the world of social monitoring and programming this program is great."

What do you like best?

Contains excellent characteristics that make collaboration and working together efficient; Its integration is a success since it is integrated with all popular social networking platforms. In addition, the panel system with all social networks at the same time is one of the best aspects to consider. It fascinates me how it can be so explicit, that is, the reports are very detailed, help to control trends and measure continued growth. It should be noted that programming the publications is quick and easy once knowledge about the software is acquired.

What do you dislike?

It is important to note that while I can add links to a publication, I can not hyperlink the words, which would be useful to implement. Another fact to highlight is that I would like Hootsuite to update some icons from different social platforms, since it could be a bit confusing to determine more quickly. I could also observe that it contains limited metrics to its credit. However, it is a very capable program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With Hootsuite, companies can post updates, connect with their customer base and review the responses on popular social networks. It is perfect for those interested because in just a few hours you can create social content for several weeks, eliminating the need to have someone dedicated full time. I would consider it one of the best in managing multiple media.

This program came to our company a while ago and has yielded good results since it is use. Hootsuite is used to manage our social networks, share content quickly across multiple platforms and stay connected to what our audience says about our brand. We are very happy that it is such an effective tool.

Saul H.

"Hootsuite is the best social media manager that you can find"

What do you like best?

With Hootsuite is easy to manage multiple social media’s accounts simultaneously. The interface is well developed so you will know how to use it since the first minute, it is highly intuitive and user-friendly, and so you will be creating social media’s posts immediately.

In the Hootsuite’s platform, you can create posts, customize them as much as you want, add images and URLs (Hootsuite have a URL’s shortener integrated), and then publish them directly or scheduling for different dates, and you will even see how it will look on your social media as it has a preview feature.

Hootsuite will even allow you to create promoted content on your social media, so you can engage a more significant number of audience and get more success.

You can see a planner with all of the past and upcoming posts, and have access to different statistics that will help you to know what kind of posts are working better and which ones don’t, so you can fix your strategy to adapt to your audience needs.

Hootsuite will even let you keep a track on the engagement, mentions, and even hashtags, so you will have the metrics to see what’s happening and what are the latest social media’s trends that you can use for your strategy.

What do you dislike?

Hootsuite's mobile app is not so well developed as the desktop version, so you will lose time trying to create a new post on it. Despite that, we love how easy it is to manage our social media's accounts since we start using Hootsuite.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hootsuite has a lot of features, and although it is easy to use, you can always see the tutorials that they offer to you so that you can take the most out of your social media's strategies.

We used to waste so much time daily creating post manually on each of our social media, but since we started using Hootsuite, this is not a problem anymore. Now we can create multiple posts for the rest of the month in a single day, so now we can use that free time into our company growth.

Jim M.

"We monitor our soaicles networks with HootSuite"

What do you like best?

Hootsuite is a fantastic application that makes it easy to manage more than one social network, thanks to it we can do it from a single application, which for us was hard to believe, on the other hand with it you can also manage time very well With its function to schedule publications to be published at the exact moment that is decided, the best thing is that if your company is starting you do not need to make a big expense when you can opt for the free version that gives good options if you are just starting.

What do you dislike?

We really have not had any problem with Hootsuite that the truth within what can work very well, however we only have one contribution that we hope will be taken into account, and that is that Hootsuite should develop its publication system better because the publications that can be done with this does not leave the basics and in some cases has forced us to have to publish from the original platform of the social network since Hootsuite does not have functions that the original platforms do. But it should be noted that in the other senses Hootsuite has done an impeccable job

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If what you need is a great recommendation, it's us to go right now and try to manage your social networks with Hootsuite, which has very useful functions, is easy to use and saves you time as no application will.

Hootsuite has rid us of many problems with the management of social networks but the most important thing is that it has saved us a lot of time getting in half an hour to do a complete management of three different networks, work that would have taken us much more than an hour go doing it one by one, the best of all is that thanks to its different functions of user analysis we have been able to make a good analysis of the users that will soon become customers which at the end of the road are our goal.

Taylor N.

"King of the kings!"

What do you like best?

With Hootsuite I can track our performance, and I have the possibility to share quite significant information with my team about our clients and specifically what they want, all thanks to the monitoring of the results and the performance of the publications on social networks. I can manage several social media accounts at the same time, the amount will depend on the plan you are using at Hootsuite. I can schedule the publications and send them when the company suits you best.

What do you dislike?

At present there is no formal competition for Hootsuite, it is a very complete and intuitive tool that is available to any small or medium business. It has no flaws, or so far I have not noticed.

With this tool we have been able to find highly valuable personnel. It allows us to save personnel and human time, which we can manage for other tasks. On the other hand I can use the mobile application to make any unforeseen changes. It is good to have this software because it promotes our brand and makes our companies known in social networks.

Karim K.

"Hootsuite is the favorite tool for tracking social networks "

What do you like best?

We could not find more satisfied with hootsuite. This platform organizes very well all the publications programmed for social networks through a comfortable group board called "planner", with which we can glimpse all the activity in the next 7 days. We like very much your system of creation of organizations, since with its use it is easier to assign messages to the other members of the work team. It has an excellent metrics monitoring tool.

What do you dislike?

The platform does not have a group chat to communicate in real time with the other community managers of the team, and does not allow the realization of audio and video conferences. It also does not allow to create reports on the activity carried out. This last function would be excellent to keep a good control of what has been done. We do not like not being able to segment the audience of social networks, nor the cooperative writing tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend it to growing advertising agencies. Hootsuite is an excellent tool, full of useful gadgets for the creation of automated posts. It has excellent integrations to the Twitter, Facebook and foursquare platforms. We also recommend it to optimize online marketing strategies.

Hootsuite has helped us notoriously to improve the way we carry out our marketing through social networks. Our work has become much more cooperative than before, and our automated publications have much better performance than before, thanks to the facilities of the platform.

Sixta Isabel P.

"Innovation and quality in one software "

What do you like best?

The promotion of the activities I do in my work is of paramount importance to the development of my company, and we use several methods to achieve this end. However, one of the most effective and efficient methods I use is to promote my work through social networks, and there is no better software to do that than Hootsuite, as it is very easy to use and allows you to link your social network accounts to this software in order to manage all your accounts in a single central panel, where you can track tweets, private messages, publications of your customers, the interaction of your customers with the product you offer, the total traffic of users through your social networks, detailed statistics of entry of people to your links and much more. Hootsuite has allowed me to advertise my work and with this I have managed to get new customers, and more opportunities to publicize our products.

What do you dislike?

This software is too comprehensive, has so many functions to reinforce the use of your social networks and efficiently track your activities and publications and social networks. A very well done software and each one of its tools have been thought with much detail and for that reason they are very useful and do not have defects.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A software that I always recommend since I have used many softwares and none has given me the performance, versatility and mastery of my social networks and exposure of our products, as Hootsuite has given me.

Hootsuite has been my ideal platform to advertise each of my products and the activities we do in our work, making the management of my social networks is very complete and fits the needs of our company. With this software I have improved my work exposure in social networks and that has brought great benefits for me and the company where I work.

Aileen Z.

"Managing your social media was never so easy like with Hootsuite"

What do you like best?

Managing various social media’s accounts can a complicated task if you are doing manually, but Hootsuite offers a platform where you can create, customize and share postings across all of your social media’s platforms at once.

The platform is intuitive, everything is well organized, and the system will guide you through the interface the first time, so you will know what to do next. The new post creation’s system is excellent, as you can quickly see how your post will look once is published on each social media, so you can customize it to be a perfect fit, and then schedule it to a different date.

The scheduling feature comes handy as you can invest a couple of hours into creating multiple posts and then sit back and relax as Hootsuite will take care of publishing all of the scheduled posts.

Hootsuite also lets you analyze the data and the results of your posts, so you can check in real time if your strategy is working or not, and change whatever it is necessary to optimize the impact of your posts.

And if you have any doubt, you can always contact the tech support system or consult the tutorials and guides that Hootsuite have available for their users, so you will know how to get the best out of this software.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app of Hootsuite is slow and will make you lose some precious time. Other times the mobile apps will stop working for no reason, and it has nothing to do with your mobile device, but with the app’s development.

Besides that, I appreciate Hootsuite’s existence, as has done my work easy and now I can create multiple posts and schedule for several weeks ahead quickly, so I hope they do some upgrade on the mobile app in the future to be perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you manage multiple social media’s accounts, Hootsuite is the perfect tool for you as it will save you time, and you will be investing less effort into the post creation process. And also, you will like to check the tutorials and the guides at first, you will learn a lot about social media management, and you will be happy with this.

We manage multiple social media’s accounts, from our clients and ours, so Hootsuite has to make the post’s publishing process more manageable and save us some precious time, and now we can work with a larger amount of clients thanks to this.

Feastre L.

"Hootsuite is the best alternative for social Selling "

What do you like best?

With hootsuite you can diagrammatically organize the work scheduled for each social network, regardless of the number of members that the working group has. Content reports (performance, quality, analytics) are fully customizable. Hootsuite has an interesting function for competitor monitoring, quite oriented to the management of market studies, and allows to meet specific goals within the project in question. It should be noted that hootsuite has always offered us a stable and fast customer service. Your answers are usually quick and effective. The security and ease of use of the hootsuite platform have been of great help to our company. We have been completely satisfied. The deployment management of the hootsuite platform has been adequate, given the ease of this. It has a good performance with respect to IOS and Android devices. The community of peotsuite peer users is very extensive. They have helped us solve each of the few inconveniences that have arisen through their use.

What do you dislike?

Hootsuite does not have a version control system for automated publications. This is a problem when a post is lost and you want to recover it from its source, since it is completely deleted from the platform. Hootsuite does not allow us to track the engagement caused by our publications, and does not allow us to segment our audience, nor do we monitor influencers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hootsuite is highly recommended for any kind of social business. Our advertising agency has been quite satisfied with its use, and we will continue recommending it. Hootsuite is excellent for working using your organization creation system, where you can assign messages and share columns of information with other team members.

Hootsuite has greatly improved our integration as a team, since it is easier for us to organize ourselves, and to write posts cooperatively. The mobile application of hootsuite is very practical, and has helped us a lot to work on the platform from anywhere during weekends.

Valentina C.

"I promote my company's activity in social networks with Hootsuite"

What do you like best?

I have tried a considerable amount of software to promote my work in social networks, and I have not got any like Hootsuite, a software that has the most modern tools and made exclusively to manage your social networks and position your product among the public. One of the biggest advantages that Hootsuite has is that I can add most of my social network accounts and monitor everything from a main panel, this is an excellent resource as I maintain greater control of the interaction and traffic of social network users. Another great benefit is that I can schedule tweets and posts to be made at times when there is more Internet traffic, improving the interaction of my product with customers. There are also other tools that I use this software such as tags, traffic analysis in my social networks, checking how many people interacted with my publications. Hootsuite is a software that improved the way I managed my social networks.

What do you dislike?

Previously this software had many limitations that the Hootsuite technical team has resolved in each update, making this software is now the best manager of social networks that exists. The tools that Hootsuite has are very integral and functional, making me feel comfortable using this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Any professional who is interested in using social networks to enhance their product and publicize their work, requires a software like Hootsuite, because with its technology to manage your social networks in a central panel, you can permanently monitor the traffic of your customers and new users in your social networks, in addition, not lose details of the interaction between users and your social networks. Hootsuite is a wonderful software that I recommend you use.

Hootsuite has great value for me because, using it at work, I have been able to promote and enhance the promotion of the company where I work. With this software I have experienced a considerable increase in my followers in social networks at the same time that I have made known my product and what I do in my work. This software makes it very comfortable and easy to monitor all my social networks, and therefore, my performance increases every day.

Gabriel G.

"Hootsuite is the best social media management software you'll find"

What do you like best?

It has a good tool for monitoring social network metrics. Organizations can be created, so that users synchronized with a server can assign messages to each other, and share columns with the team. Your publication planning tool is easy to customize, and it helps a lot to stay organized. The deployment granted by hootsuite has turned out to be very good. It adapts correctly to many social networks, and platforms with few resources. We believe that Hootsuite has proven to be an excellent service. Its stability and its ease of use have saved us a lot of time, and for that we are pleased. Our doubts have been correctly answered from the first moment by your customer service. They know how to deliver direct and complete solutions. Hootsuite is the most economical social network management platform in the market. $ 1188 a year turns out to be an offer that few dare to reject.

What do you dislike?

Hootsuite completely lacks tools for collaboration between work teams, such as a group chat and a file sharing service. Hootsuite does not allow tracking of the engagement achieved with specific people of the public, nor does it have a tool that allows to review the reviews and comments of the publications.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend Hootsuite a lot to take a detailed control of the publications we make through social networks. It is recommended to manage the performance metrics of each publication, and to review and manage our paid publications. All this for an exemplary price.

Hootsuite gives us a quite automated network management process. It offers us detailed analysis of social media marketing, and that has helped us a lot to establish our market goals. The edition of posts is very personalizable and flavored, mainly when you want to write posts in different accounts consecutively.

Genyerbet Jose V.

"Hootsuite is the best friend of the community manager"

What do you like best?

It has excellent tools for monitoring social networks, such as its reputation management tool, and the possibility of analyzing the competition, whether they are community pages or public figures. Your alerts are configurable very easily. The negotiation of payment with Hootsuite has been very fast. We had no problem annexing our credit card to the platform. Hootsuite offers an excellent integration to social networks, quite complete. Its deployment in the main social networks in hallucinatory. The customer service offered by Hootsuite is very good. It offers quite concise answers, with which we are undoubtedly very satisfied. It should be noted that the Hootsuite team is extremely quick to answer any questions we may have. This seems to us something excellent.

What do you dislike?

It does not work completely to administer accounts in a collaborative way, because it lacks an integrated chat and messaging tool, and it lacks the possibility of audio and video conferences. It also does not allow to control the versions of each publication, so it is easy to lose information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hootsuite is recommended primarily for advertising agencies that need simpler marketing automation methods. It is highly recommended to follow up the conversion of marketing in social networks, and review its task management function.

Hootsuite is a social network management platform with which it is really easy to perform lead engagement, and make automated publications. This "social Selling software" is very broad in regards to the amount of accounts that can be added.

Kendra C.

"Social Media Management for Business"

What do you like best?

Hootsuite was one of the very first platform that I used when starting my business. It was highly recommended by other business owners and I decided to give it a try. Hootsuite supports almost EVERY social media platform which is a huge plus. There are an endless amount of apps that can also be integrated with Hootsuite. Analytics with Hootsuite are also top notch. You can monitor and clearly understand what content is working and what isn't. Another thing that I truly like about Hootsuite is the free plan is great for those just starting off. I used the free plan for as long as i could and it definitely served its purpose.

What do you dislike?

Hootsuite is on the more expensive side. With business plans starting at $29mo for 10 social media profiles.I wish there were more options given under this first tier. I've found that other platform offer more for less. I've also had issues with the direct auto posting to Instagram.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only recommendation I have for those considering Hoosuite is to make sure that you are familiar with everything they offer. The price can be somewhat high for those just starting off, so make sure this is the right investment for you.

As a social media manager, I manage several profiles at once. Hootsuite gives me an organized and automated platform where I can store content. Hootsuite analytics also give me a clear view of whats working and what doesn't.

Alejandra P.

"Hootsuite in a very organized web service to manage social networks"

What do you like best?

Hootsuite fascinates us for how well organized your publication calendar is. With this it is very easy to track each post scheduled through the platform. It has an excellent version history, with which we can review several drafts of the progress of our posts. We also like Hootsuite because it allows us to manage a large number of social network accounts simultaneously, and this is useful for agencies that work with a large number of clients.

What do you dislike?

Something we do not like about hootsuite is its poor deployment of execution in mobile teams. Its mobile access is slow, little configurable, and tends to collapse constantly. We do not like your options for tracking trends, because we do not feel that they really show what users of social networks want to see. We do not like its integration with the YouTube platform, because when programming a post the video takes too long to upload.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hootsuite from the beginning proved to be a balanced software automation of posts for social networks. We highly recommend it to improve the way you view performance data through networks. Hootsuite is economical and highly recommended.

Thanks to the good use we have made of hootsuite, our network performance metrics are much easier to follow. A great advantage has been its competitive analysis tool, which has helped us create better and more detailed marketing strategies.

Frances B.

"Hootsuite: incredible in automating social media publications."

What do you like best?

Hootsuite seems very cool to me since I can preview and schedule publications, besides that it has a consolidated platform for multiple properties of social networks, I like that I can create a single control panel for management and collaboration in social networks, another important data is that its customer service is good, easy to use in general terms and shows great statistics, it is incredible in that numerical aspect.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there is no automation at to follow, stop following and respond to people, although it is very competent the point system is confusing and leads to expensive reports, coupled with the fact that the free version is only limited to three social profiles does not cover much, so in this case money is important for optimal use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hootsuite is suitable for people and companies looking for a simple way to manage all their different social platforms and publish content in all of them at a given time, without a doubt that its versatility and good management in social networks makes it a highly capable program to be used by those interested in digital management.

For Darktrace is very useful when it comes to keeping all our social networks updated. Everything is managed from a single platform and allows us to see the statistics and schedule a publication quickly and without time delays, it helps us solve problems of product or service promotion, allowing also facilitation in the fast movement and adherence to the calendar of publication, due to its planning tool.

salvador v.

"The best for connecting social networks... "

What do you like best?

One of the things I like most about Hootsuite is that you can hear what's being said about your brand, your products, your services and the competition. You can discover what is happening in your sector thanks to the search by topics or keywords and what I like most is that with Hootsuite you can program a large number of publications at once in different channels or social networks, is a very comfortable tool to have everything at hand. Without a doubt it is a great option.

What do you dislike?

The phone application is very deficient, as many times it stops and says no answer, where you have to restart it several times to be able to access. They should also do an update because there are many things you can do for your computer but not with the cell phone, and should take into account that not everyone has the resources to buy a pc, or failing that, some prefer for convenience work from the cell phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a very good application, and especially if you have a brand because it helps you know how it develops, how your competition is going and so you know what changes you can make to improve your brand by improving your products. An application too useful and very easy to use totally recommended for anyone who has its own brand.

It has helped us a lot to know what the public thinks about our software or my products, also know that we have to improve to stay higher than my competition because as an administrator I have to be aware of all those details, this tool has been wonderful as a help in every project that is running, is an excellent choice in the middle of the others.

Learn more about Hootsuite

Hootsuite Videos

Learning about Hootsuite?

* We monitor all Hootsuite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(2,741)