Hive

Hive is a powerful, easy-to-use project management platform that powers companies like Starbucks, The Economist, WeWork, and more.

Work for Hive?

Learning about Hive?

Hive Reviews

Ask Hive a Question
Showing 119 Hive reviews
Theresa W.

"Ideal tool for project management"

What do you like best?

It is a perfect tool to track tasks to perform a project management effectively. It allows you to visualize in detail the processes and progress in the tasks to be performed and even offers the ability to share project updates with all coworkers. It is simple to use, complete interface and with many customization tools.

What do you dislike?

It was a bit complicated to adapt to Hive, it has functions that at work we did not understand at all. It was necessary a learning process and preparation to manage the configuration and personalization. However, we managed to adapt to its use and its constant updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Hive because it is a tool that, without a doubt, allows a great collaboration between co-workers, providing the ability to monitor the work and the due progress of the commercial tasks.

Thanks to Hive we are more united at work, we find an indispensable help in the due fulfillment of tasks and business projects, monitoring every step that we must take. It manages all our pending work and allows us to make great strides, saving time and increasing effeciency in everything we do.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Hive
Amy Sofiath S.

"A tool to share ideas and for everyone to collaborate on projects at the same time."

What do you like best?

I like it because it is very practical when discussing modifications in projects, it allows me to move finished tasks and those that are not yet finished from one card to another, it is very collaborative and allows us to follow up on projects in real time, as well it allows other engineers that we have out of the country, participate collaboratively by accessing hive and see the progress of projects that are loaded, even each user can choose their view, allows to see tasks and sub tasks in a way, and a view of calendar, in case you are looking for projects for their dates to deliver, so much so that we have tried and since I did, our tasks and projects really are more clear and simple.

What do you dislike?

When I download the mobile version, when I enter my username and password, it does not show me any information, but until I have made several attempts, and some times it has happened to me that some tasks already loaded disappear, but I write to the support, and it is wonderful , because they have solved me at the moment and I have felt comfortable with their attention.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a fairly complete software, which deserves its recommendation 100%, all your tasks and projects in one place, has some details of login, but nobody is perfect, this software is one of the best in the market.

My team of engineers is more practical and since we started using beehives we are more creative, with reference to organize ourselves in some tasks and even some projects, we can all collaborate at the same time, we keep more communicated and it is impressive that reaching this level was so simple, and Hive has taken care of all that, has greatly benefited the planning in engineering is essential.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Scott H.

"Just what we needed for our small law firm."

What do you like best?

Hive allows us to sign and manage tasks almost effortlessly and monitor progress through various task layouts.

What do you dislike?

It has been a little more difficult than we hoped to set up some of the recurring processes we'd like to track through Hive. I'm sure it can be done, but haven't had the time to figure it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely a good solution for smaller businesses. We considered alternatives before settling on Hive. Just because other software has been around longer or has a more established name, doesn't mean it's a better fit. If you're looking for straightforward project management and team collaboration, HIve has that. The price is great for the benefits it offers us. Our team primarily works remotely from each other, and we have been able to stay on task better through Hive. We haven't had any technical issues that couldn't be resolved quickly. Most importantly, it's really easy to learn and use, so we didn't miss a beat when we were getting started with the software. They got it turned on for us quickly and we were using it efficiently within days. They had good customer service and training available, but we've hardly needed it because it is all so intuitive.

As a small law firm, we have to manage multiple client matters along with all of the normal aspects of running a business with limited staff. Hive really helps us silo the different areas as necessary to make sure everything gets done in a timely manner.

Joachim H.

"Who does what, when?"

What do you like best?

I like the effortless and instant feature of assigning team members new tasks. No waste of seconds when creating new action cards. Everything is clear and makes it easy to be on top of things. It shows you exactly what is going on by whom and when.

What do you dislike?

The on boarding process has been difficult for some team members. Specially if you invite them via e-mail. I think this could be easily fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a project management tool that lets you focus on work I'd recommend Hive. You will find it is easy to keep track on everything task based in your organisation. Who does what and when is the core principle. Also if you are looking to customise certain labels it is possible.

Saves time. Keeps me focused. Hive allows me to focus on what is relevant. Motivates me to keep order. It makes it easy to scale my team and manage several projects. It's basically easier to juggle, keep the kegels in the air

Michael B.

"Solid Project Management"

What do you like best?

It is a full feature platform. Tasks can have sub tasks. Chat. Time tracking. File storage. Tasks created by email (for clients to send in trouble tickets). API. It is everything I've been looking for. It is especially nice that each user can choose the view that suits them best. You can choose from boards, task lists, calendars and, I believe, even Gantt. No matter how you prefer to organize, Hive can take care of you.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about the platform. The developers are very active. Every time I think I find a missing feature, its either added shortly thereafter or on the road map to be added in the near future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't be afraid to ask questions of the team. They are very responsive and usually point you in the right direction with little videos or links directly to the how-to article. Sometimes they take a day to respond, which may seem a bit discouraging, but rest assured, they'll get back to you.

Managing all of my projects and to-do lists. I even use it to track business development efforts.

Bob S.

"Adaptable Workgroup Collaboration"

What do you like best?

Hive is a fresh, lean, and productive look at how to manage project collaboration at a level users will adopt and stakeholders will get value from. As a consultant, I've been able to configure Hive to make sense to teams in multiple industries and appeal to a wide range of, cultural, team, and IT skills.

What do you dislike?

So far, so good. Hive has maintained steady progress improving the UI, feature, and system responsiveness.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are a lot of systems with similar features and capabilities. But Hive has been, without question, the stronger solution partner in terms of the right tool with excellent customer support and willingness to take suggestions to improve the product.

As a contract program manager, I work with small to medium business groups who typically don't have a mature project management culture or strong collaboration habits. Hive is flexible enough to adapt to nearly any industry or collaboration project. I can have a client up and running in short order with a basic setup, then add or modify our setup as the client gets more used to it and has suggestions.

"Could be good, but highly disorganized. "

What do you like best?

It’s so great in collaborating with a larger team. We use this especially to collaborate with our overseas manufacturer as well as between our in office cross functional teams. It’s a great resource and it could be made a lot better with some interface tweaks.

What do you dislike?

I think the overall look of Hive is pretty disorganized. It’s a glorified excel document in looks and it seems like they need some heavy duty hands on UX and UI work or to hire better ones if they have them. We have had issues with small buggy things and their app is basically useless this is definitely not a program to be used on the phone - not as is at least.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think there are a lot of very powerful team working tools out there and it’d be good to take your time and figure out if hive is what’s right for your teams needs.

We share project lists and as a result some people want to view them in different ways - on our team that causes problems as hive doesn’t let you personalize your own view. One person changes it while you’re working on it and pooooof it’s gone. It is a great cross collaboration tool and saves me so much digging through emails. I especially personally enjoy when someone asks me for something and I can tell them it’s under the project number on hive.

Sofia Lucia S.

"great platform of productivity and efficiency to implement in our companies"

What do you like best?

The efficiency that this great platform gives me to improve my work within the company as a project manager fills me with great satisfaction since without a doubt it has become the ideal help to manage projects, as well as to structure, divide and organize the larger jobs and tasks in smaller, more flexible and more accessible parts and coordination to be carried out efficiently and in order to provide me with the best options to maximize productivity, plus what I like most is that I can work in my way and the power to make all the integrations you want.

What do you dislike?

The only limitation I have noticed is that for me it is simple and easy to use, however for other users I have noticed that they are somewhat complex, so maybe I will continue working on simplifying the processes and that it would be more understandable excellent option. Otherwise I have no complaints about this great platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hive is a platform for productivity, quality and efficiency that I recommend to all people who work for companies, whether large or small all need to have the necessary tools to enable them to achieve their mission and vision in the most satisfactory way. Hive is the great help they need to know in order to carry out a great project management with the collaboration, integration and facility that enhances their business.

truly that the multiple benefits that Hive has provided me and in general has provided the company through the use that I have been able to give us have led to a better level of performance and satisfaction of the needs of the clients. On the one hand, provided ease of use, well-organized options and functions, as well as the ability to integrate other applications allowing me to have all the work I do in a single platform that saves me the trouble of working from different sides. On the other hand I can monitor, that is, give follow-up to projects in real time which includes that I can do collaborative work with other users who have worked with me during project management, thanks to the fact that we can exchange ideas and information through chatting, messaging and file sharing.

Eduvimar Angeles L.

"ideal tool for collaboration and project management"

What do you like best?

I like the opportunity that this tool gives us the team to upload new tasks without having to make much effort or waste time, also is the ideal platform to achieve a better collaborative work with our teams, maximize production and thus achieve the proposed objectives in a satisfactory manner

What do you dislike?

I would like the tool to give me the opportunity to personalize it completely in my own way, I think it is the only aspect that I would like to improve since that would allow users to feel more satisfied and familiar while using the application. no complaint, because from the point of interaction, collaboration and project management is an excellent and ideal help

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it for all those work teams or companies that want a collaborative work where all the members feel comfortable and the project management has the necessary integration for its effective development, it is also simple and easy to use especially to follow up on the tasks and exchange of information with other members.

It is an excellent platform that personally helps me to be focused on the work I have to do, as a programmer I usually work together with other colleagues to carry out the development of different systems that we are asked for, due to this we have gone to this powerful platform of collaboration and project management through which we have been able to improve the results of our work, all thanks to the functionalities that it offers us for the planning, execution and monitoring of projects in real time. with the implementation of this tool I have also been able to put aside the problem of not being able to share files because now I can do it as many times as needed and safely. On the other hand and as a very important aspect in my area of work is that Hive has allowed me to carry out all the integrations of applications that I have needed, thus guaranteeing a more efficient work and without having to resort to other tools that generate delays in my work.

Pamela M.

"Great software for project management"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that all of our tasks are clear and accesible for every person on the team, it's very easy to use and it has great design. It has several views so everyone can look at the information in a way that they can understand all of the information depending on their personality, etc. Hive's really been a great tool for the company at work at right now and we will certainly keep on using it. The instant messaging feature is good, we can share tasks over there so our co-workers can easily have access to them and they don't get lost.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my tasks disappear and I have to manually input them again, not sure why that happens. Other than that we really haven't had any other problem on the actual software. The mobile app isn't as great, I've tried using it on my iPhone and sometimes I cannot look at all of the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I completely recommend it, it will help your team improve

The time it takes for a project to be finished, we can also easily visualize if our co-workers are finishing their tasks on time, what needs to improve, etc. Our project dates have really improved from where they were before, so that helps us out so much, specially my department since I'm a project manager

Gaines M.

"Excellent Task Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the User Interface design, but more importantly, I love how I have 1 place to keep track of all the task and projects I'm working on and need to work on.

The Zapier integration is a favorite for me as well - As I occasionally do demos with prospective customers, I'm able to know when they book a demo and then auto-create a "Pre-Call Research" task in Hive to remind me the steps I need to take prior to the call.

Being able to tie in Hive chat as well as Slack makes it simple for me to manage communication and task in 1 place.

Creating sub-task within 1 project is HUGE so I can map out what I need to do to finish a project, and then take it step by step.

Immediate access to their Customer Success team via Hive chat is awesome too.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app could use a iOS 11 update.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Perfect if you need to collaborate within your team on multiple types of projects and task.

Our CEO needs to be able to assign me task, monitor the progress of these task, assign due dates, and sometimes link to a Doc for me to reference. We didn't have a good method for this and task would fall thru the cracks, but then we started using Hive.

With Hive, I'm able to effectively monitor what stage each task/project is in. Also, my CEO can keep up the progress as well, create new projects, and re-prioritize for me immediately if needed.

I was sick with the flu for a week, without Hive, I have no doubt I would have missed a few deadlines or simply forgotten to finish something.

Julia J.

"Customer Journey Ambassador"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and simplicity of Hive has enabled everyone across our organization to be able to jump and start getting real work done immediately. There is enough customization offered under the hood, but the platform is simple enough that you never feel lost or overwhelmed. We're only a few months in and already feeling so much stronger as a business by having place where we can consolidate everything from projects, deliverables, ad-hoc tasks, files, discussions and company-wide communications in a structured and efficient way.

What do you dislike?

The My actions view is lacking a little bit in the ability to customize your view - however I've voiced this with Hive and they've been amazing and responsive as always, and are already working on developing this view out further :)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hive is a great system that is easy to get an entire business up and running on given it's simplicity but power at the core. It's not difficult to reach time to value without any workshops or explanation of the tool which is especially powerful so we can depend on the system to onboard new users. This takes a huge load off. We have rolled out starting with a few teams and then expanded to everyone in the organization and that is proving to have been a great way of ensuring each team gets the support they need to move their process from old platforms and restructure how they're working with minimal disruption.

We have been able to break down silos across our company, and consolidate work in to one place. This is also enabling us to truly work cross-functionally which is critical to enable us to grow and scale our business.

We are seeing people be far more interactive and communicative, especially in ways that feels like we are bridging ourselves across offices, oceans and timezones and building a stronger sense of culture and togetherness by using Hive.

Bianca L. P.

"Simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

There is a rich feature set but the UI still makes it simple, and intuitive to use. I like that there's a mac app. Dragging and dropping everything has been very useful. I love, love the feature where I can forward emails to my workspace. I haven't used the form yet but I can see how I can use it in the future.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more contrast to the cards and the application background color (Maybe adding themes like Slack has). The android app is a little annoying to use (I don't think its a native app). Wish the bar that has the workspace name had the "Change Layout Views" on it without me having to click on the button. Also wish the Workspaces were on the left bar rather than the top bar and that I could star them (in a starred section like in Slack). I also wish I could star cards and have them show up on the starred section). I wish I can assign a color to each "project". In general I think the app needs more color. I also would like there to be projects that are under a "Team" or "Department". For example, under "Technology" I have 2 projects going on, sometimes 3, and I'd like to be able to have several projects under one "Team"

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Seriously the first project management tool I really love. I like logging in because it can pull all the cards from several boards into one view.

Better organization and planning. We were using Trello but it was still messy, and didn't have as good of views and filters as Hive. We've been able to keep track of both tasks and projects.

Erin M.

"It's Fine"

What do you like best?

I like the layout. It's pretty easy to use, although I felt like I had to do some work to figure everything out. I also like the robust admin controls. I see a lot of potential for the way they manage tasks (actions) so I'm interested to see what they'll do.

I like that they are always working to update the project, and the changes they make are relevant and substantial. They are still working on the actual product and that shows me they are engaged and dedicated to its success.

It's a simple app which is good, but not as intuitive as I wanted. I'm not quite convinced we'll keep using it.

What do you dislike?

The current method for managing tasks isn't user (read: business owner) friendly. I want a task template that recurs every month so the standard, every month projects are taken care of without my involvement. I like the sub-action feature, but those need to be able to recur, and they need to be able to generate new dates for the new use period.

I dislike that labels apply globally and can't be filtered out for different projects. That makes no sense to me. And the workaround to create a summary view is way too hard. In fact, overall, there may be too many methods of viewing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hive is a cross between Todoist and Trello. It's pretty easy to use and should have what you need for a basic project management app.

managing and assigning tasks for staff, increasing workflow efficiency.

So far the only unique benefit has been the ability to remove a team member who is no longer on the team.

sofia c.

" in an efficient and dynamic tool that allows you to manage several projects at the same time"

What do you like best?

I love that it allows you to handle different types of projects in an individual way, they have many functions that allow you to individualize each project and keep an efficient and useful tracking of each of them, thus improving the development capacity of each of the projects, the communication between team members would improve.

What do you dislike?

The mobile application of this tool has many disadvantages when handling them, either because it does not allow you to observe the visualizations of the tasks in the best way. It is slow at the moment of accessing within the application what generates loss of time

Recommendations to others considering the product:

mprove and enhance the mobile application to make it more efficient

is a tool that gives you options and functions to manage several projects at the same time, which makes using it very dynamic and efficient, which makes its use very practical and dynamic

Yvette F.

"Excellent team collaboration tool"

What do you like best?

Our firm has been with Hive since it's introduction to the market. We love that we've been able to provide feedback and suggestions and see those implemented. So many previous collaboration tools we've had to adjust our way of working to fit into their template. Hive made it possible for us to create a tool together that is the perfect fit! It's simple, intuitive and with each new feature rollout getting better and better by the day.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We are absolutely happy with the progress of the app and look forward to all future features to enhance our already great experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate. This team is fantastic. They are fluid and willing to work with you to build the right tool for your team. This is a rare thing in collaboration tools available on the market today.

As a design firm, we need to do a lot of file sharing and collaborating on projects that have many tasks to complete for each stage of the design process. Before we met Hive, we did all of this via email, text, and Slack. With Hive we are able to have all of that communication in one place. Actions inside of projects contain the full history of conversation around a specific topic. This saves so much time, and time is money!

Pablo P.

" intuitive control of my tasks"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of moving tasks, in my case, from the beginning of it to the delivery to the client. The way to add notes and dates has reduced our delivery times. to be able to assign tasks to the members of my team we have a complete picture of how the work is distributed in the company.

Power in some way to customize the application for the company has led us to have that character of ownership.La ayuda en linea cuando hemos requerido, ha sido de lo mejor, rapida y con soluciones.

In short, as they say a picture says more than a thousand words, the proof is that Hive has helped us taking the complete picture of our business.

What do you dislike?

Actually very little, if perhaps not being able to unsubscribe some partners that are no longer part of the team, from there on out, everything has worked perfectly.

They could improve the integrations a bit with other applications in order to integrate it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really recommend Hive, I started using it since its inception and I have seen the progress in its tools, it really is a powerful application.

Definitely keep track of our tasks, from the request to the delivery of our work. Assigning tasks to team members helps us focus with people.

Delivery times have improved considerably, we also have no lost or forgotten files, we have full control over the pending work.

John B.

"Review of HIVE Project Management System"

What do you like best?

What I like best about HIVE is the UI. It's very easy to navigate and our clients with alot or a little amount of technical savvy find it smooth and rave about the system. What I also like is there is a mobile and chat feature for HIVE. We find that our clients really like communicating with us in HIVE.

What do you dislike?

I would like there to be a revenue to time tracking software integrated to manage contractors. I would also like for there to be templates of reports that we can drop in, perhaps more templates for projects that can have revenue and time goals associated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say that if you're looking for a project management and time tracking system that competes with other systems at an affordable and user friendly way, I highly recommend HIVE as the system for you.

We're solving project management organization and client organization. I've seen our clients feel more secure and organized and our communication and visibility increase. We are also solving the management and visibility of projects as how move through our production cycle.

Wagner A.

"A good tool for multiple projects"

What do you like best?

one of the best features of the tool is the ability to view projects in different ways. Be it as a schedule, status or Gantt view.

This allows us to configure the best way to follow each project, either by the team's need or simply to facilitate the follow-up on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately the mobile app version of the platform still has many problems. It is necessary to change the visualization of the tasks and to improve the speed of access and update, the simple act of changing the menu options generates a lot of loading time. I believe that the mobile version needs a complete overhaul, I've already tried to use it on the iOS and Android platforms, but the problems are similar and many members of my team simply stopped using the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend for teams with a mixed regime of employees (presence and remote) and for those who work with multiple projects requiring daily updating.

My company works with local and remote teams. With Hive we manage and use human resources more assertively. Some of the tools of the platform, such as the management of estimated time to complete the tasks, helps us to work in this mixed regime.

Jordan C.

"Excellent For Project Management"

What do you like best?

I truly enjoy the interface. It is super simple to use, and easy to find what you need. The colors really help as well, and make the interface super beautiful to look at.

What do you dislike?

Inconsistency with update notifications. Some days I'd go in, see something I didn't recognize and was confused.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out - it's phenomenal. Great use for project management. Super easy to use, it's colorful, and very easy to stay organized. Try it out - it's phenomenal. Great use for project management. Super easy to use, it's colorful, and very easy to stay organized.Try it out - it's phenomenal. Great use for project management. Super easy to use, it's colorful, and very easy to stay organized.Try it out - it's phenomenal. Great use for project management. Super easy to use, it's colorful, and very easy to stay organized.Try it out - it's phenomenal. Great use for project management. Super easy to use, it's colorful, and very easy to stay organized.Try it out - it's phenomenal. Great use for project management. Super easy to use, it's colorful, and very easy to stay organized.Try it out - it's phenomenal. Great use for project management. Super easy to use, it's colorful, and very easy to stay organized.Try it out - it's phenomenal. Great use for project management. Super easy to use, it's colorful, and very easy to stay organized.Try it out - it's phenomenal. Great use for project management. Super easy to use, it's colorful, and very easy to stay organized.

Simplicity in managing multiple accounts, and different tasks within each account.

Brian J.

"Great tool for project collab!"

What do you like best?

The card system with different views is great for outlining all of your tasks and projects with great collaboration and communication built in. If you have a lot of projects with multiple team members or you like other card based systems like trello then you will love Hive. I have a really enjoyed working with Hive on projects where we have team members out of country.

What do you dislike?

Being able to go back and look at assignments/tasks you created for another person can take some getting used to for getting the right view. This could be easier if something like this was built in. Also, I think it would be awesome if there was some type of way to include users not part of your company so that you could have customers view project milestones. One other thing that I have had issues with is that on Windows 10 I have had the desktop application freeze up. I would close it and when I reopened it the program would still be stuck in the same way and I would have to use the task manager to close all the Hive processes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Connect with Slack for easy communication.

Collaboration with people that are outside the office and tracking tasks. Quick and easy to use, the desktop app is also nice so you don't have to always be pulling up another window on your browser.

AW
Administrator in Wholesale

"Great project and task management app!"

What do you like best?

The app is very user-friendly. Information is laid out in an easy-to-find/use way and is customizable in so many different ways. The thing I like most is that Hive is constantly updating and upgrading the software to make it better. They take user requests seriously and are always improving the functionality.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I don't like. Hive works great for our team.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start a trial and see how you like it. Take the time to see how all of the features work - test projects out with

a couple of team members to see how it works as a collaboration tool. Definitely get in touch with customer service with questions they are very friendly and responsive.

Our team is spread over two states in the US and we have an office in China so Hive has become an invaluable tool for team collaboration. It has enabled us to become much more organized with projects and to have discussions take place in a space where everyone can see and comment - it's like Slack + Asana, two tools in one!

Amanda H.

"Making productivity easy!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to communicate with team members on different tasks to ensure that the task is completed quickly and efficiently, with no duplicate work necessary. I also like being able to see everything in the calendar view to know what my week looks like and the status view to get a bigger idea of ongoing and completed projects.

What do you dislike?

I wish the date was easier to set, and that it let you see things in more of a week setting, like assign to this week, instead of just the deadline day.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to watch a tutorial video and explore all the facets of Hive. Also be sure to create action templates as those will save you a lot of time in the future. Make sure you explore every view too, so you can see everything that needs to be done or that has been completed so you are maximizing your time and not missing anything.

Hive saves a lot of time where normally you would spend your time asking for clarification or status reports on something, everything is clear and laid out for you. I also like the messenger to eliminate sending/ receiving even more emails, it ensures instantaneously clarification even when working with people remotely.

"Seamless Transition"

What do you like best?

Introducing Hive to our digital marketing firm has completely changed how we communicate internally and how our clients interact with us. Our team enjoys the project organization the best. We are able to quickly and clearly find the information needed to complete a task. The messenger bar is also extremely useful in keeping all our communication on the same application.

What do you dislike?

The hardest part of our transition is working with external users. It's cumbersome to set up a parent/child project workflow to protect internal information while viewing all elements a customer would need in one spot. We are also having issues with our mobile applications and how sometimes it takes a few tries to get the application to render the view correctly.

We are solving the issue of having multiple applications and customer assets in multiple places. This protects our information and keeps our workflow steady.

"Very efficient task management tool with great support"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the user interface and the ease of use. It is the task management tool we've been looking for.

What do you dislike?

There were initially some minor things, but I had reported them to Hive and they have already been improved/fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a collaborative task management tool, definitely try Hive. If you find any issues or missing features, contact their support, they are very helpful.

We use Hive for task management. For technical tickets we are using the industry standard issue tracking tool, but it was too heavy-weight for non-technical tasks. We were looking for a tool that could be used as simply as a todo list, but also offers collaboration, different project layouts, sub-tasks, etc. We investigated several solutions and Hive was by far the best in terms of functionality and usability.

We have not used the messaging feature yet.

Learn more about Hive

Hive Videos

Learning about Hive?

* We monitor all Hive reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.