Hirewell Reviews & Product Details

Accountant
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Career change Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Emily these past couple months. She was extremely helpful and professional and would always respond to my questions immediately. Emily took the transaction approach out of her recruiting process and made it entirely consultative and comfortable. Coming from the industry, I had high expectations, and she far exceeded them. To anyone considering using Emily as a resource, I couldn't recommend her more! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I disliked about my process with Hirewell. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consulting me as I made a career and industry change. Emily made the process much easier for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hirewell Overview

What is Hirewell?

With offices in Chicago, Atlanta and Dallas, Hirewell is a recruiting firm with dedicated practice areas in technology, digital marketing, human resources, sales, finance & accounting, real estate, executive retained search, IT & creative staffing. We offer a wide variety of services, including managed recruiting programs, retained search, staffing & contingent search, and on-demand recruiting. What truly differentiates us is our customized approach to solving our clients' talent acquisition problems. Businesses who choose Hirewell come in many shapes and sizes - large enterprise, small to medium-sized tech firms, startups, agencies & consultancies - and work with us because of our transparent approach and commitment to results. Our Focus Areas Talent Acquisition Solutions A strategic and holistic approach to hiring top talent quickly Executive Search Director | VP | C-Level Roles Across Industries Tech Recruiting Superior Talent for Your Technology team HR Recruiting Passionate Professionals for Your Most Important Asset Digital Experience & Marketing Recruiting Push the Boundaries of Innovation and Design Sales Recruiting Build your organization with the right sales professionals Finance and Accounting Recruiting Find quality Finance and Accounting professionals in the market

Hirewell Details

With offices in Chicago and Atlanta, Hirewell is a recruiting firm with dedicated practice areas in technology, digital marketing, human resources, sales, finance & accounting, executive retained search, and IT & creative staffing. We partner with organizations to find top talent on a national level.

Hirewell
2001
Chicago, IL
@hirewell
355 Twitter followers

Hirewell Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Hirewell community
Have you used Hirewell before?

Hirewell Reviews

Showing 151 Hirewell reviews
Location
Already have Hirewell?
QA Engineer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was on the market for a new role during tough times but from the moment I had a first talk with Don I was 100% sure that he will help me find a perfect match. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best part was individual and honest approach. I could tell that Don was making everything to help me succeed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. For me Hirewell turned out to be a recruitment agency from a top league Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Now your goal and Hirewell will help you achieve it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It was a tough challenge to find a job on a highly competitive market but we did it! And I got compensation that I was aiming for thanks to Hirewell (Don). It brings you a lot confidence when you feel that your back is covered and recruiter is representing your best interest during the negotiation process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Development Representative
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was searching for a full-time, entry level position when I came across a posting from Hirewell and got in contact with Jack Smith. Immediately he was sending me different options that he believed would be a good fit for myself and an overview of the company & the position. I was lucky enough to continue to advance through the interview process with Preqin and through each step Jack was there to help answer any question, give advice & prepare me as much as possible. I accepted my offer with Preqin (again, with Jack helping through every step) and he was nice enough to follow up on my first day to check how things were doing. Cannot recommend Jack/Hirewell enough and am very thankful for the experience!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Jack was always there to answer any question & prepare me in the best way possible. Really helped ease my nerves throughout the whole process! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There truly wasn’t anything I disliked throughout the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Cannot recommend it enough! So helpful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was looking for an entry level sales position. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Account Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Hirewell helped me find a new role. Joe Hanrahan reached out to me about a potential new position, and helped make the entire process seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked that Joe really considered my wants and needs. I wasn't particularly looking to leave my prior position as it met my needs. Joe put my skillset, wants and needs into consideration and found a position that appeared to be created for me. He never really tried to recruit me away from my prior role; instead, he found an opportunity that was a better fit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. We were and still are in a middle of a pandemic. Joe handled everything with grace. He was always genuine and patient with all my questions and concerns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Be transparent with your wants and needs. If the job description they send you isn't the best fit, it's okay to pass. The Hirewell team is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are great benefits working with a recruiter opposed to searching on your own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Remote Lead Mulesoft Developer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Mike helped me to get on board an exciting brand new enterprise integration project back in May this year which requires me to work full time remotely with the client company each day. It really amazes me that I feel totally comfortable and engaged in working remotely every day!

So far, the process and my experience with the project have been wonderful and exceptional with the client company and the team I have been working with daily.

I am very impressed that Mike have done such a great job by finding and helping me to join such a great client and project which allow me to make use of my experiences and skills gained in working for many projects from different companies in the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the project which uses the latest enterprise integration technology in software industry. It allows me to utilize my experiences, knowledges and skills gained in working in different technologies in software industry in the past! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike! I feel very comfortable working remotely. It just suits my styles! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Hirewell will find the best client for you as long as you have the right skills and background to make the client happy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helping client company to develop their new integration system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance writer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

As a former journalist who recently transitioned into health care communications, I was not looking for a new position. However, when Shannon reached out about a director-level role with a growing organization, I was struck by her knowledge and thoughtfulness--and realized the job would offer tremendous growth opportunities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Shannon was a first-rate partner throughout the seamless, fast-moving interview process. She provided helpful background and links as I prepared for my conversations with the organization, as well as counsel as I worked through a counter-offer. She was extremely proactive and smart, and immediately won my trust. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind--as I mentioned above, the process was remarkably smooth, especially given that it took place entirely virtually during COVID-19. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If a Hirewell recruiter reaches out, take the call :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hirewell helped me realize that I was ready to take the next step in my career. After spending 15 years in journalism and succeeding in my first health care role, I knew I had the skills to take on a larger leadership position but assumed that I would need to spend at least another year or two in a manager-level position in a large organization. I'm so glad Shannon reached out and shifted my mindset! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Recruiter
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Recruitment Agencies and Staffing Agencies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Hirewell cares about their employees and co-workers. It is not transactional. It is more about building a relationship with the employee and becoming a part of the family. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can not say that I dislike anything... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

The hiring process was better than most. Both Shannon and Jeff made me feel welcome and part of the team from the first time I spoke with each of them and even still. They are available to help whenever needed and do not let hard work go unnoticed. Working closely with Shannon daily has been a great added bonus. Between our follow ups, working together to make our process better, understanding, building rapport, and more. I am grateful to be a part of such an amazing team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Shannon and I are working closely together to hire candidates for a client that I work onsite at. I realized the moment I spoke with Shannon and Jeff that this was going to be more than a job. It was somewhere where I would be family. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP Client Engagement
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I've had conversations with Matt Tokarz at Hirewell over the past several years about potential opportunities, but there ultimately wasn't an ideal fit during that span. Due to being furloughed in 2020, I was looking to find a new opportunity, so I reached back out to Matt. Unfortunately, given the business environment with COVID and the seemingly endless layoffs, business upheaval, and general chaos abound, new opportunities were quite difficult to pin down. This didn't deter Matt from working with me to strengthen my online profile, my resume, and approach to ensuring a great fit to further my career. Through his guidance, I was able to best position myself to find a wonderful new opportunity after 14+ years "off the market" at my previous company. I couldn't be more proud and excited to begin this new journey, and a significant portion of that pride is due to Matt and the amazing talent at Hirewell who were able to pivot during an uncharted and unpredictable time in all of our professional and personal lives. He was able to leverage his vast experiences to help me (and others in my situation) understand the current landscape, and to build my professional brand to become and even better version of myself, even though it was outside of the traditional Hirewell recruiting model. To me, that is the epitome of professionalism, and an act of generosity and genuine benevolence that won't soon be forgotten. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their ability to connect, be responsive, and to genuinely care about all of their connections and work to find the best possible solution under any circumstances. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Literally nothing, it is an amazing organization with insanely talented people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Employment, long term career growth, professional growth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Hirewell recruiting helped me find a new position that matched everything I was looking for. Matt Hernandez went out of his way to work to find the best mutual fit for me and the company, and it was a very seamless process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

There was constant communication and clear next steps laid out, from introduction to interview prep to offer negotiation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about my experience. Usually I am skeptical about having a 3rd party interface with the company on my behalf but I felt no disconnect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was looking for a new position. Hirewell and Matt Hernandez helped me easily find and attain a great new job that fits my skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have been hired for two HR Consulting roles through Hirewell. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As a job candidate, I know that when I work with Hirewell - specifically Ryan Brown, I am going to be kept in the loop throughout the entire process and receive great feedback regardless of the outcome. Ryan is the only agency recruiter that I reach out to when I am actively seeking new opportunities because I know that she will keep me in mind as new requisitions come in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not had a negative experience in my time working with Hirewell over the past few years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Currently I am working in an HR Consulting role with other Consultants hired though Hirewell, and it has been a wonderful experience. Everyone they place is very knowledgeable in their field and great to have on a team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Staff Accountant
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I connected with Mita in regards to new employment opportunities about a month ago. With COVID, and the ever changing job market, I was unfortunately in a position looking for a new job. Mita was able to help me with the entire process from start to finish. She was smart, kind, and very helpful. She helped me land a job at a company that I absolutely love! I am so happy with how things turned out. Mita is a true asset to this company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Mita was able to explain to me the process of finding a position, along with helping me through the transition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not dislike anything about this process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have had no problems, but Hirewell did help me when needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Richard Maltz redefined what it meant to partner with a recruiter. I'm a demand generation professional with over 12 years of market experience. I've spoken with dozens of recruiters in the past and none left a lasting impression. Richard remembered a brief conversation we had a year prior and reconnected about an opportunity with a rapidly growing organization. He took the time to understand my career objectives and deep desire for a meaningful cultural fit then coordinated with his internal colleague at said org. to set up one interview after another with thoughtful check-in and prep calls in between. The process was seamless and my experience with HireWell has been exceptionally human centered and outcome oriented. I would highly recommend Richard and this illustrious team to anyone in search of their next great opportunity. Cheers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Excellent communication and attention to matching the right candidates with the right organizations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only that more firms should operate with the same level of integrity and consideration as the team at HireWell. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gained a terrific employment opportunity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Assistant
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was hoping to make a career shift in 2020, and Ryan Brown from Hirewell helped make that possible! Ryan reached out to me about a job that seemed made for me. She took the time to get me all the information I could need, gauge my interest level, and prep for interviews. She even checked in with me several times now that I'm onboarded at the new job! Hirewell's listings and LinkedIn content are also super helpful resources for job seekers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ryan and the Hirewell team are so attentive and professional. Ryan made sure I was still excited about the prospect at every step and was ready to shift gears if I decided it wasn't for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints! I couldn't be happier with my experience with Hirewell and with Ryan. I've even recommended that other friends reach out when they're looking to make a career move. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Reach out, and see what's available. Also, take advantage of the weekly job update stream on their LinkedIn page! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It can be hard to know where to start when you're looking to switch jobs. The fact that Ryan took the time to find a position that aligned not only with my past experience but with the direction I'm hoping to take with my career is amazing. I'm enjoying my new job, and I doubt I would have found it without Ryan and Hirewell's help. Thank you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

What do you like best?

The upside with working with Hirewell was that they were very transparent with all the information they provide me.

I never felt as if they didn't have my best interested at heart. Kathryn Bertos was a great help with any questions and concerns that I had during my tenure with Hirewell. Kathryn, was always available when I needed her, all my request was completed in a timely and professional fashion. I only experience patience and a willing to assistance me when ever I needed her. Also, Phil Muldoon is a great recruiter and did a fantastic job with my hire process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am not once to menace words or provide a false testimonial. I can say with all honesty that I have no negative feedback to provide. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Placement within a fortune 500 company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Information Officer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Berkshire Hathaway agreed to acquire Duracell from P&G which on the surface seems simple. However, P&G's operating model utilizes shared services for all of their businesses. As a result, Duracell did not come with an IT department to support the business post acquisition. Berkshire utilized Hirewell find a CIO and I was hired as the first IT employee for the new Duracell company. My first objective was to build an entire IT department in less than 6 months that was capable of managing a go-live of all the technology Duracell need to operate as a stand alone company. This included a new SAP environment as well as all the other applications and infrastructure the company needed. I decided to partner with Hirewell as my dedicated recruiting firm to meet that objective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Hirewell exceeded my expectations. They sat in our offices and were part of the team understanding our culture, our operating model, and the requirements for each and every position needed. They even supported on boarding of candidates that were referrals from internal employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything I disliked about the engagement. I was so satisfied with the engagement that I continue to use Hirewell when I have a recruiting need, I recommend them to others, and I use them as a reference whenever I am faced with an HR market related issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main problem was to fill a large number of positions in a very short timeline in a very hot market. There were two main benefits: 1) we built a high quality team in a very short timeline, and 2) they managed the on boarding process so I could concentrate on getting the team ready for go-live. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HA
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Ryan connected me to Cresco Labs and I completed a Benefits contract role. Prior to this Ryan and I have been in contact since 2018. I have talked to many recruiters, but Ryan's service sets her apart from the rest of the recruiters I connected with. She never gave up on me and every few months, she would check in whether there were roles or not.I didn't want to take a contract job and I am so grateful I did because it lead me to applying for a full time role during a pandemic! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ryan was consistent and organized through out my whole experience. I appreciated her sharing opportunities even ones I necessarily wasn't interested in. She reached out every few months to check in about my job search. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything worked out well! No complaints. I interviewed for another role that Ryan connected me to last year, but it was not the right position for me. I was able to express to Ryan why I didn't think I was a good fit. We hashed it out, moved on. She reached out to me after about a contract role that I sparked my interest and I was able to succeed in my role and continue my career in HR. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Highly recommend! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems. Benefits: assistance to interview prep, nice to have a middle man. I didn't have to deal with salary negotiations or back and forth with employer. Everything was easy and convenient for me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Finding an opportunity that would challenge me as well as offer the ability to help others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that Phil is career focused and that he values building a relationship with the candidate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That in this environment of COVID-19 that face-to-face connections are more challenging. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Build a relationship with your Hirewell contact. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding that next step in my career. Phil/Hirewell is a partner in this journey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

After being laid off due to COVID-19, I had the amazing opportunity to connect with Emily Goor for a research analyst position. From start to finish, she would constantly keep up with communicating with me and making sure I was properly prepared every step of the way. I got an incredible opportunity with Emily's assistance and it is also a reflection on the type of people Hirewell hire (ha!). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Interview Prep was extremely helpful and I appreciated the way that I felt during this entire interview process. I was also being kept in the loop in terms of open communication and felt that I was part of it and not just another candidate or resume. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of! I truly did not dislike anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hirewell made it easy for me to find a job during such an unprecedented time. I realized that it is nice to have a recruiter/mediator to assist with the interview/hiring process. It was nice to receive feedback, interview preparation/tools, and talk to someone that knows the company and what the hiring managers are looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was in touch with Jeff Smith during my job search for quite a few months. WIth Covid-19 hovering over the job market, I was overcome by anxiety and uncertainty. Jeff has been supportive of my job-seeking process. He was ever ready to help out in any doubts I had regarding companies, job profiles, networking. He helped me prep for interviews, motivated me constantly, and supported me during the entire process. It was his compassion and basic humanity that encouraged me, a job seeker, to hold on to patience and perseverance. I could not have asked for a better mentor! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Hirewell has people that are very helpful, kind, and compassionate. I absolutely respect how they go out of their way to help someone in need, with absolutely no ulterior motive but to help a job-seeker.

Both, James Hornick & Jeff Smith are live examples of this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. My experience was great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

The best set of recruiters here! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest benefit I realized is that you can overcome so many hurdles in the entire job hunt process just by conveying empathy, support, and kindness. Due to the constant support & mentoring, I was able to get a full-time job, with a little more ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ON
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I took a job as CEO at an organization with tremendous turnover and several open positions that I needed to fill immediately. I could not imagine how I would find the right people and fast. Enter Hirewell. They filled five crucial positions for us within just 1-2 months. They took our mandates on diversity seriously and came back to us with an entire slate of qualified diverse talent. So for everyone who says: "we want to hire more diverse people, but we just can't find them" well.....Hirewell can. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They have been amazing partners. They do great work, they care and they are also all around good people. I have referred them to several people and they will always be my go-to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is nothing. We did have only one hire that did not "work out". Only because her former employer quickly counter-offered and lured her back with an offer she couldn't refuse after just one month on the job. This is not anything they could anticipated and also goes to show how great she was. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hiring great talent to fill roles fast with a focus on diversity Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was looking for a new job in IT and worked with Mike Lipinski to help find, apply, and negotiate a new position. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Mike was excellent to work with. He had great knowledge about the company I eventually applied for and was always available to quickly answer questions. He followed up often throughout the process and several times after I was hired to make sure everything was going well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had no complaints at all working with hirewell. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was looking for a new position in IT. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Hirewell is the staffing and recruiting agency that employed me as a contractor for another company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed all of my interactions with Kathryn Bartos, the Operations & Payroll Specialist. From my first day, she and Mark Slocum gave me a warm welcome and were so helpful and approachable. Kathryn is also very attentive. She sent friendly reminders and would follow up personally to ensure I was on track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

By nature of the company, it made face to face interaction with Hirewell not very common. It could have been nice to connect a bit more but there was nothing I really disliked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Very friends Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Through working as a contractor with Hirewell, I was able to then become full time at the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Analyst II
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I worked with Sofie Yellin at Hirewell to help me navigate from a job I had been at for 3+ years to a new role within another company. Sofie was great - she listened to the criteria I was looking for in a new role, quickly matched me to several opportunities, and helped me throughout the interview, offer, and onboarding phases at my new job. After working with Sofie I am a huge believer in working with talented recruiters like herself and will absolutely refer job-seeking friends to Hirewell. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The recruiters! Sofie was everything you could want in a recruiter. She guided me through the entire recruiting process and was always there for me if I had questions or concerns. Honorable mention to Zac Colip who helped out during the final stages as well - the two of them worked well together to land me with an aggressive offer - very happy I got to work with Sophie and Zac the dream team! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to think of anything - excellent experience overall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Definitely consider working with Hirewell if you are considering a role change. If you work in technology, see if you can work with Sofie Yellin or Zac Colip. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Individual seeking a new role after old role became stale after 3+ year. Benefits - exposure to new industry, a fun new team, and greater compensation than prior role. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enterprise Business Development Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I worked with Emily Goor and Jack Smith from Hirewell on two separate occasions - and they have been provided an incredible experiences throughout the recruitment processes.

Having just been laid off due to the COVID-19 situation, I was looking for a sales job in Chicago relatively quickly. After touching base with Emily, she quickly provided 3 opportunities, one which piqued my interest. After three interviews, I signed with the company less than 3 weeks after being laid off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As my main point of contact, Emily came prepared to every conversation with various opportunities which fit my skillset and my interests. She was extremely proactive and providing updates, preparation, feedback, etc, and even went above and beyond in securing the best offer possible. I could not be more appreciative of her diligence and effort throughout the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not applicable - nothing bad comes to mind Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They're great, easy people to work with who take a vested interest in your success. Try them out! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Interview Prep, opportunity sourcing, negotiation, etc. I felt very comfortable throughout the entire process knowing that I had the necessary information at my disposal. Emily and Hirewell acted as trusted consultants from beginning to end (and even after landing the job). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Director, US Payroll
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Rosanna Krug @ Hirewell Managed the talent search for a role with a company located in Chicago. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Rosanna was a really great partner to me while also ensuring the candidates selected were right for the company she was handling the talent search for. She was honest and forthcoming about the role and the business, and kept the communication channels open so I always knew where we were in the process. She was extremely helpful with providing insights for the interview process. Rosanna took the time to understand my goals and priorities on my list for the next role to ensure I was aligned with the right company. She also helped connect me with an individual to help me with house hunting for my relocation. I would definitely recommend Rosanna and Hirewell. Thank you Rosanna, this job is the best fit for me, super grateful to you! Barbara B. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Be honest, communicate all your needs, both personally and professionally. Be straightforward about salary and benefits that will meet your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding a progressive company that is aligned with my professional goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Corporate Recruiter
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was looking for either contract or full-time opportunities with companies in Chicago. Rosanna Krug was my point of contact and she is truly the best. I have only positive things to say about working directly with her and she always had my career objectives in mind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Hirewell has been a reputable company for years and has built relationships with some of the most well known organizations in Chicago. I was able to work with Rosanna Krug directly throughout my entire job search. She listened to my needs and what I was looking for, then matched me to top opportunities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The hard part of working with a staffing firm is that companies may not want to hire you directly and may prefer contract vs. full-time. I wouldn't let that stop anyone from working with them though as they truly have built outstanding relationships with companies and these companies leverage them as trusted business partners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you're a recruiter or in HR and looking for roles - you can't beat the candidate experience when working with Hirewell. Now that I have successfully landed a role (through Hirewell), I'm going to leverage them as a business partner in my current role. I honestly look forward to the continued partnership and trust that if I'm ever in need of finding a job again, they'll be there to help me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They give you a foot in the door to companies with whom you may not otherwise have been able to work with. I got multiple interviews through working with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.