Hiretual Reviews & Product Details

Hiretual Overview

What is Hiretual?

Founded in 2015 and based in Mountain View, California, Hiretual is an AI-powered recruiting platform that aims to help you find and engage the right people 10x faster. Customers use Hiretual to source across 40+ platforms (i.e. LinkedIn, Github, Stack Overflow, Twitter) and 750M+ professional profiles, screen over 200,000 candidates in a matter of seconds, quickly gather contact information and hire efficiently with team collaboration, manage talent pool, customize candidate engagement, and rediscover candidates in their ATS/CRM. Instead of layering different tools to accomplish one goal, Hiretual users can source beyond LinkedIn, efficiently nurture candidate relationships, and gain complete product transparency via Hiretual's comprehensive Reports page.

Hiretual Details

Source at 10x the speed with assisted boolean search on 30+ platforms, robust contact finding, and 24/7 AI sourcing. Quickly find the right fit with thorough candidate profiles and analytics based on data gathered from across the web.

Hiretual is the #1 AI-sourcing, complete top-of-the-funnel platform that provides more qualified candidates faster, easier, and more accurately than competitive solutions. Hiretual aggregates data from the greatest number of platforms and truly values customer success. With a user-friendly interface, Hiretual is easy to use and can be leveraged across both small and enterprise companies.

Hiretual

Hiretual Reviews

Showing 116 Hiretual reviews
Already have Hiretual?
EMEA Talent Acquisition Partner
What do you like best?

Hiretual is providing all the information in one place that we as sourcers need to perform our job well. I like the most the fact the data insights feature! It's my favourite thing in the world! This helps so much recruiter to understand the market and refocus if needed and change the strategy. The design is easy to understand which is an amazing asset for our hiring managers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I do not have something I dislike. We always need to remember that an AI tool will provide us with the information we are asking for, so in case you do not have much experience in sourcing or on a specific profile, you need to dig deeper into your role to make sure your search is successful, do not expect that Hiretual that will do all the job for you:) You need to calibrate your search by feeding the correct information to the AI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Strongly recommend Hiretual Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My sourcing is faster, my research is ready in seconds, the time I was used to invest in this manually is now used for making sure my outreach to my candidates is personalised and meaningful. Doing sourcing, outreach and market insights in our tool is definitely everything you need as a recruiter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Keke McClaney of Hiretual

Thank you Georgiana for writing such a sweet review! We truly appreciate your support!

What do you like best?

The tool SWAGs the market for talent exceptionally well and acts as a 1-stop sourcing shop for identifying the talent market, finding the right candidates, and reaching them through drip email messaging; with solid reporting to build strategic team-oriented hiring processes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sometimes small bugs in the software can surface, this is rarely a problem for anyone except the most high-powered and super experienced Hiretual users and they are good about responding to the issue to let you know if they're aware of them or not, and when they anticipate to resolve them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

From a cost perspective, Hiretual is an exceptional and affordable startup candidate sourcing solution. It's cheaper but more feature-rich for its pricing than nearly every other provider I've encountered (and that's across dozens of similar tools) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Keke McClaney of Hiretual

Thank you Noah for not only for the review, but for all the feedback you provide to help us better serve our users!

What do you like best?

Hiretual is the best sourcing tool I have used. I recruit in the UK and EU and even though they are an American company the search results and contact find features are brilliant in this market. Even in comparison to more UK/EU focussed tools I have used.

The UI is simple, great to use but also very nice to look at whilst being intuitive. Others can be messy, complex and clunky. Hiretual ticks this box as you need a tool you are happy coming back to over and over again.

Easy to quickly copy an email contact from the chrome extension and ping off an email.

I am not a power user but for simplicity in finding good candidates you may have otherwise over looked (and most importantly) being able to quickly contact the with ease, Hiretual is unparalleled.

A final note is the support and general attitude of the team - aways brilliant. In particular Ninh Tran is a star and a huge credit to Hiretual's business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to not of that I dislike. No tool is perfect but Hiretual has the best UX in my opinion and I have used / trialled quite a few! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Unearthing good contacts you may have overlooked and being able to reach out quickly and easily.

Equally as good for businesse development as it is for sourcing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director & Founder
Response from Ninh Tran of Hiretual

Tanya, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review! Your kind review means the world to us. We're glad that you see value in our product and that you feel heard by our team.

What do you like best?

The two things I like most are the AI powered search to help gather the best candidates for recruiting a project and the campaigning features. Creating a sequence is easy and effective at reaching your audience. Making following ups or sending reminders a breeze. We also use the insights feature for gathering market data when scoping and planning new projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more analytic features and also ways to send emails on behalf of other team members without having to create (buy) more seats for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hiretual automates a lot of the work for recruiters. We are able to spend more time sourcing and engaging with candidates when Hiretual takes away all the work of following up with people. It's as easy as clicking yes and inserting a template for messaging. Then you can just wait for responses to trickle into your inbox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dallas Organizer
Hospitality
What do you like best?

Makes our jobs much easier. Reduces sourcing time and finds people much faster. The chrome extension works great with LinkedIn. Boolean search strings are very good. Helpful tool - the improvements have been great lately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps a little more enhancement on GitHub or Stackoverflow, or something like gender or yrs experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Of all the similar items on the market, this is definitely one of the best out there. I would give it some serious consideration with a demo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to find technology talent faster and this has solved a lot of that and save time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ninh Tran of Hiretual

Brandon, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review! Your kind review means the world to us. We're glad to hear that Hiretual is a time saver for you and humbled to be called one of the best recruiting tool.

What do you like best?

Just used the "persona/insights" feature in Hiretual. Very thorough, detailed research. I was able to prove to a client that he needed to expand his geographic boundaries if he wanted any real candidate pool. Might be helpful in deciding whether or not to accept an assignment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to see the names of the candidates produced. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Arrange for a trial. You'll be favorably impressed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Deciding where to focus my sourcing efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Keke McClaney of Hiretual

Thank you Martha for the review!

President
What do you like best?

Hiretual is by far my favorite sourcing tool The ability to source so effectively gives you time back to spend directly on revenue producing activities. Its intuitive interface removes the need to come up with complex search strings while pulling info from multiple sources across the net to build a comprehensive profile. Not only does it identify a broader candidate base, but the profiles allow you to toggle between multiple tools with the ease of one click icons.

Additionally, its powerful AI can source multiple skills/opportunities at once increasing your reach exponentially...easily cutting your sourcing time in half. Hiretual's ROI is the easiest justification in our toolbox.

Do yourself a favor and buy it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There have been minor tweaks to search functionality that would make the tool more comprehensive; however, the team at Hiretual is extremely responsive, open to learning how they can make improvements and often take the advice of their users to enhance the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hiretual allows us to fill more positions with less recruiting staff. It's ability to multiply your resources due to the breadth of candidates it can reach through automated drip campaigns makes keeping your pipeline full a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Talent Consultant
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Hiretual is my tool of choice for sourcing / recruitment. It is my go to for finding candidates with their contact information across disciplines and industries. I’ve used other tools in the past and what I like most about Hiretual would be the powerful AI sourcing function and search insights feature. In addition to the technology, what particularly sets Hiretual apart from any other tool is the Hiretual People, Team and Community. Ninh Tran and team have really created an intuitive culture by being accessible, responsive, and open to customer feedback, suggestions, and feature requests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike regarding Hiretual Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not only is Hiretual a great tool, the community and support is amazing! For the price of a Linkedin recruiter seat you could purchase Hiretual Pro and 2 to 3 more sourcing tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Typically I am working on filling positions for stealth startups and small companies. Hiretual analytics have proven to be invaluable on research, building quality pipelines, candidate engagement and response rates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ninh Tran of Hiretual

Thank you, Rose! We truly appreciate your excellent 5-star review and are humbled to be called a go-to tool for recruiters. We are glad that you can find more time to engage with candidates and are not stuck on sourcing. Your support means the world to us, and we look forward to working together for years to come.

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is for me to get messages out to candidates! In just a few clicks I have messages out, follow ups scheduled, and responses show up right in the "responded" tab and in my inbox! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have consistently seen a decrease in the number of candidates sourced from the AI tool. We have brought this up with support but they always make it seem like it's on end but we aren't teaching us any additional information to improve our search or process. Also, they need to do a better job of getting rid of the bogus LinkedIn profiles or duplicate LinkedIn profiles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it's a great product. Our only concern is that the quantity of candidates sourced has dropped significantly from the beginning which is odd because typically products get better, now worse. We have brought this to their attention a few times so hopefully we'll see an update from them shortly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are finding real candidates and have emails and LinkedIn profiles to reach out to. I have found a lot of the phone numbers are incorrect, but the emails and LinkedIn profiles are much more accurate. We are able to save notes for candidates to include their occupational preferences, like they're not interested in contract or remote only. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HR Manager
Human Resources
What do you like best?

You can use the browser extension of Hiretual not only to get an overview into applicants but also to get the contact's information, such as an address, a phone number or office numbers in some situations. And there are precise contact data for the applicants approximately almost all the time. Also, Hiretual counts with a creative and committed board who truly works with its clients. What I like so much about Hiretual currently is the recruitment analysis function, which offers me an instant impression that my quest, the scope of the talent pool and the summary data is actually working, and encourage me to expand my search parameters and crumble it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Services offered by Hiretual are good, but I wish the app icons could change, as it can be a bit distracting often. Other than that. I have zero complains. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hiretual is an outstanding tool in the arsenal of recruiters. If you want to discover an email from an applicant, Hiretual will give you the answer in a matter of seconds. We found out that Hiretual is an asset for our rural recruitment efforts that could be extremely complex and hard to tackle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hiretual is used in the HR department of my company to help us recognize passive applicants that would be hard to find with other sources. It provides us with extremely precise data and analytical observations that enable us to work at the maximum level in effect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ninh Tran of Hiretual

Thank you for such a fantastic review! We're glad that you enjoy using the different modes to enhance your search. We would be more than happy to connect and see if we can help you find better candidates!

Owner/Executive Recruiter
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Helps me source using AI technology - like having a sourcer on my team (and it's just me!) It's the first tool I turn to when I begin sourcing on a new role Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Like all tools, Hiretual is not 100% on contact information - but close to it. That is honestly all I can think of Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You may not need an expensive LinkedIn subscription if you use Hiretual. The results, support and ease of use are all top notch and I would highly recommend it! It has a pretty high accuracy rate for contact information and I like that I can import candidates from LinkedIn so it behaves as my ATS as well. On the rare occasions when I have contacted customer support, I always get a quick, accurate response. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am finding candidates I would't have found because I am sourcing with Hiretual. In fact I placed a candidate just today that I discovered via Hiretual sourcing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ninh Tran of Hiretual

Jennifer, that's very kind of you! Thank you so much for such an amazing review. We are glad that Hiretual is able to play the role of sourcer for you! Your support means the world to us, and we look forward to working together for years to come.

Senior Lead Technical Talent Sourcer
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

The AI feature in Hiretual is fantastic allowing for tens of thousands of resumes/profiles to be reviewed in a matter of minutes cutting my sourcing time down and allowing me to focus on the human relationships with my candidates. With the professional seat you get so much more too. I really like being able to group candidates in projects and keep track of their status. Importing has become an invaluable feature allowing me to track candidates from numerous sources easily and efficiently. The Boolean builder is super helpful as well. It allows me to pull key words for positions I am not too familiar with and wouldn't have known otherwise without having spent extensive time researching. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I am running into is having to adjust the Boolean string in the Boolean builder due to too many "OR" keywords. This can generate a pool of under qualified candidates. I do normally have to tweak the string before running searches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give Hiretual a try. You will not regret it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am certainly finding more candidates easier and more efficiently than before I had this tool. Hiretual is a great help in keeping my candidate outreach organized. Also, being able to create a Boolean quickly and efficiently saves a significant amount of time. The Chrome extension is great because it makes the process move extremely quick. This tool has been a life saver and a huge asset. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ninh Tran of Hiretual

Thank you, Jennifer. Your glaring review humbles us! We're glad you enjoy using features like grouping candidates and the Boolean Builder, to find top talent while saving time.

Recruiter since 1992
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

-The platform does what is claimed by Hiretual.

-Support is great

-The best attribute is the webinars that Nin Tran orchestrates by pulling recruiting experts together that share ideas and processes. A collaborative company that I love. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

-I would like to see a pricing model that fits for me. I will never use the 6K email "finds" per year, and it is frustrating to a lot for stuff I will never use. This is my second year as a customer, and I have probably used less than 2k email finds for both years.

-Also, stop throwing LI recruiter under the bus. I billed big numbers using LIR. Try and integrate with LIR. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For me, it's a great addition to LinkedIn Recruiter.

It is not an ATS system for me, but part of the tool stack I use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ninh Tran of Hiretual

Thank you for the wonderful 5-star review! We're glad that you see value in our product and that you like the webinars organized by Ninh! We would be more than happy to connect and see if we can help you find better candidates!

Recruitment Consultant
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

The things I like best about Hiretual are ease of use, the job description parsing that it does, and how easy it makes it to find contact info for potential candidates. The AI search built in to Hiretual is also top notch and can really help find top talent faster. Overall everything Hiretual does it does well and really helps streamline the process from start to finish. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What is there to dislike about Hiretual? Overall the tool is great and they've made strides in their UI and ease of use. Before v3 I would've easily said the UI was one thing on that "dislike" list, but after v3 it's come a long way. There's still room for improvement on the UI and chrome extension side, but again it's come a long way since v1 and v3 has fixed a lot. The chrome extension could be streamlined into the desktop of Hiretual a little better, but it's definitely not a deal breaker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try out the free version of Hiretual. If you like what it does the cheapest option is a step above that. Even if you just use it for finding emails and helping you build your search strings, Hiretual is worth every penny. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hiretual has helped a lot on finding accurate contact information and that is the biggest benefit I have realized. It takes time away from having to search the web for that information, and as we know all to well, "time is money". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from of Hiretual

Stefano, thank you so much for the positive review. We're happy to hear that using Hiretual has helped streamline your recruiting process. This feedback is valuable to us and something we will strive to keep improving.

Lead Technical Recruiter
Staffing and Recruiting
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

• AI sourcing is not only accurate, it offers insight no other tool offers that I have used.

• Ease-of-use.

• Exceptional customer support and technical support.

• Innovative with regular functional upgrades.

• fairly priced relative to other Talent sourcing tools.

• Account and Sales Representatives a very proactive and knowledgeable of the product they're selling!

• If you cannot afford a vast suite of sourcing tools, Hiretual is your best investment as its sources all sources of those other pricey platforms for you.

From sales to technical support, I fully endorse this product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not many cons with this product! I can only say that it's a new product so for a while it felt a little beta... But, I would say in the last year that they have worked out those Kinks and are continuing to disrupt the AI sourcing space in a very real way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sourcing qualified candidates that are highly targeted and nuanced. Hiretual is effective in increasing productivity and efficiency like no other platform I've used today! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ninh Tran of Hiretual

Thank you for this review, Greg. We're thrilled to hear that Hiretual is saving you time and flattered by your comments along with the 5-stars!

Recruiting Strategy Consultant
What do you like best?

Hiretual is super easy to use, has excellent features (AI, Email Marketing Campaigns, etc.), and has made a significant increase in productivity for my whole recruitment team! It really allows my team to automate the mundane tasks, such as finding profiles, and really focus on the most important part of recruitment which is engaging talent and building relationships with them! Additionally, the talent insight portion is awesome! Especially when we are looking at mapping talent across the country. It helps us pinpoint exactly where we should be focusing our valuable sourcing time each day to identify and engage the best talent out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I dislike about this tool! Seriously!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've solved a major problem that all recruiting teams have...and that is maximizing the time we spend on sourcing. Efficiency has increased 4X, our quality of hire has increased, and over all morale of the team because we are getting highly qualified candidates into the funnel with much less effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ninh Tran of Hiretual

Thank you for the positive review! Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad you enjoy using our product and that our tool has been helping you find top talent while saving time!

Head of Executive Recruitment
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Having started in recruiting over 18 years ago, the dark ages, it is wonderful that someone (Hiretual) has worked on a system that conveniently as all the right information available on candidates in a easy to view dashboard.

Their AI matching algorithm works 90% of the time, there are a few errors here and there, but nothing to complain about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Even at their lower than LIR license price per year, it's hard to come up with that amount. The license pays itself after one placement, but if they had an option for a monthly price with a year subscription, that would make things an increase sign ups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that hiretual works in all locations that you have offices in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Building a sustainable talent pipeline of software developers. Having interests and content to help with engaging candidates into conversations.

Benefits - getting to candidates faster than our competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ninh Tran of Hiretual

Bao, thank you so much for the positive review! Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad you enjoy using our product and that our tool has been helping you find top talent while saving time!

US
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

The ability to shortlist ideal candidates based on your job description and enabling the AI to understand what you are looking for and source additional candidates is a fantastic aspect of Hiretual. This reduces a lot of time for the recruiters and increases productivity. Another aspect we like is the extended search - increases possibility beyond regular search. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am sure the team @ hiretual is already working on improving whats missing, however here is what I feel can take an enhancement.

Advanced Filters can take an enhancement allowing the users to filter on the basis of work authorization.

Phone numbers for many of the candidates do not appear. If Hiretual can partner with other providers to get that data, it will be really beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hiretual can replace a lot of traditional websites that exist out there in the market. This tool allows you to get better at recruiting. Assists new recruiters with boolean strings, allows seasoned recruiters to play with the AI aspect. It is Recruiters Best Partner. Definitely worth investing in Hiretual. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hiretual is a one stop shop for all the recruiters needs. You can find the ideal candidate with relevant contact details at a pace faster than the traditional sites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Sourcer
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

I love that Hiretual always gives me relevant, updated contact info for my candidates (i.e. phone numbers, email addresses, etc). It also streamlines my sourcing by using AI to suggest smart searches for candidates across different mediums (e.g. LinkedIn, Github, etc.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None that I could think of, to be honest :) Thank you for an amazing product, Hiretual team! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hiretual is the best "one stop shop" for sourcing that I've used. Rather than having to rely on different platforms to keep track of things like projects, searches, etc, I can use Hiretual to efficiently streamline all my needs in one place Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ninh Tran of Hiretual

Darren, thank you so much for such an amazing review! Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad you enjoy using our product and that our tool has been helping you find top talent while saving time!

People Engagement Partner | Advisor | Recruiter | Sourcer | Talent Acquisition | Protagonist
Human Resources
What do you like best?

Operating as a standalone platform helped source and identify data points for individuals other platforms did/could not. The feature rich platform is easy to use and the support team are receptive and responsive to changes or occasional issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with any platform the users want all the features all the time, with 3 levels of subscription most can be pleased with one of them. Premium model wold add real value if email campaigns and nurturing included. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hiretual has helped improve the quality of the contact details on individuals and helps new team members build intuitive search strings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ninh Tran of Hiretual

John, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.  We’re here for you anytime.

Optimisation Manager
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

I've been using Hiretual for sourcing, business development, and market intelligence for a few years for one simple reason; it gives me more of my most valuable resource, time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A couple of times I've lost track of where features were but have found them easily enough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's not a replacement for a sourcer, it's an augmentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Hiretual I can build initial lists in a fraction of the time it used to take me manually, freeing me up to perform more analysis and generate deeper insights for my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ninh Tran of Hiretual

Simon! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad that our tool has been easy to use and that it helps you find top talent while saving time!

Contributing Writer
Information Services
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

I like that it searches multiple locations simultaneously. It also gets me good contact information for my prospects so I don't have to spend time finding them myself Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little intimidating at first but it doesn't take long to get the hang of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think this is best deployed in the IT community. Many developers have their information in multiple locations and it can be difficult to track it all down manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It doesn't just find one point of information, it searches multiple sources at once and gives you a better picture of the people you are trying to engage. The more you know about your prospect the more effective your targeted outreach can be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Ninh Tran of Hiretual

Mike, thank you so much for the positive review! Your support and feedback matter a lot to us. We're glad you enjoy using our product and that our tool has been helping you find top talent while saving time!

Sourcing Specialist