Hippo CMMS Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

Two things I like best - The price point (fraction of other CMMS), the user interface and the ease of support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the rare, but untimely server issues. Guess it can't be perfect! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are other, more complete systems out there. But when comparing price point to features, this CANNOT be beat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before we implemented Hippo, we had no PM program to speak of. Now, not only do we have a PM program, but we also have a Predictive maintenance capability, strictly because of the date we have gathered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Elisa C of Hippo CMMS

Hi Clifton,

We're so happy to hear that you are finding our software enjoyable to use. Our PMs is one of the biggest module in Hippo and we are glad to hear that it is benefiting your business. We are working hard to resolve glitches in our software to provide a better experience for our users.

Thank you for your review!

Elisa

Hippo CMMS Overview

What is Hippo CMMS?

Hippo is a simple, powerful computerized maintenance management software (CMMS) solution built for companies of all types of industries—healthcare, manufacturing, education, hotels and resorts, municipalities, and more. Our team has been providing affordable, user-friendly solutions since 2004, and since then, we've helped thousands of businesses streamline their maintenance operations. Hippo CMMS comes equipped with all the key features to manage preventive maintenance, repairs, equipment, inventory, work orders, and more. Our software's ease-of-use, as well as our dedication to serving our customers are what differentiates us from other CMMS options. We offer flexible, cost-effective subscription plans, and lifetime technical support so our customers can gain the best ROI in both the short- and long-term. How can we help you get started?

Hippo CMMS Details
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish

Hippo CMMS is a simple, easy to use maintenance software suitable for most industries It comes equipped with CMMS features required to manage preventive maintenance, work orders, equipment and inventory and can be accessed from mobile devices.

Hippo's ease-of-use sets us apart from other maintenance management software systems. There are many robust software options out there but few are as user-friendly or simple to implement. At Hippo, we take a different approach to product development. Rather than design the software to meet the needs of C-level managers, we started with the technician in mind.

Hippo offers incredible value. If your company has 50 technicians, our subscription packages make it simple and affordable to choose the best plan for your needs. And there are NO hidden support fees or data caps. Lifetime technical support and regular software updates are included in every subscription.

Hippo's customer team goes above and beyond to ensure that our customers' implementation experiences are successful. Not only are we responsive, we're proactive, and we're ready to assist you with your maintenance needs today.

Hippo CMMS
2004
Winnipeg, Canada
@HippoCMMS
733 Twitter followers

Hippo CMMS Videos

Hippo CMMS Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Hippo CMMS community
Have you used Hippo CMMS before?

Hippo CMMS Reviews

Showing 233 Hippo CMMS reviews
Already have Hippo CMMS?
Soft FM Lead
What do you like best?

The "ask me" icon at the top right of the screen ensure you are stuck at any time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The priority sometimes don't fit into the contractual SLAs.

The least priority for demand work order is 1 day, whereas, in reality, emergency work orders should be resolved within hours, say, 5 hours Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has enabled me to stay on top of my preventative maintenance activities at all times Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fabio Carvalho of Hippo CMMS

Thank you so much for leaving us this video review, Samuel!

Your feedback is extremely important to us. I'm glad Hippo is being a great tool for you and your team.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team if you ever need any assistance.

866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

What do you like best?

Hippo CMMS Software is fantastic for work order work ticket maintenance, unscheduled and scheduled, especially when you have multiple locations. The platform is user-friendly, everything is centralized and the support team is absolutely wonderful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about Hippo. Every once in a while, I find I would like a certain feature, but when I call support & mention it, the feature is already there or they listen and will recommend it in the next upgrade. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fantastic CMMS software! Incredible features, user-friendly and everything is centralized. You won't be disappointed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hippo CMMS helps to have all our work order tickets of our many locations in one spot and creates the communication of issues and their resolutions from start to finish. There are great features, such as floor plans and reporting I will be using in the near future which seem great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fabio Carvalho of Hippo CMMS

Thank you for your great review!

We are happy to hear you're enjoying Hippo and the support from our team (I will make sure to share your review with them).

We appreciate your feedback, so please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever have any questions or suggestions.

Maintenance Supervisor
What do you like best?

The ease of resources requesting work orders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When writing a work order I can only search for parts within the description of the part. I cannot look up parts to add to work order using part numbers. So I have to exit the work order go to parts, then look up the part number to find the correct description, then copy and past this into the search in the work order to find the part I am looking for. This is no fun. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for the price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to organize PM's for technicians. I would be interested in a calendar view for Planned work orders to help me with scheduling them. I do not know if this is a current feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fabio Carvalho of Hippo CMMS

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your review. I'm glad you're taking advantage of the requester portal, organizing PM in a more efficient way for your technicians and that you recognize Hippo's value-for-money.

There is a suggestion in place for the dev team, but unfortunately it is not possible to search directly by the part number. However, you can always filter by the work category and, once you select a specific part, you can see and confirm if the part number matches what you're looking for in case its name is not clear.

Please keep in mind that we're here to help, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us so we can discuss it in details and think of a better workflow for your team.

866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

What do you like best?

The ease of looking through work requests and prioritising the works to be completed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The format can be a bit tricky to navigate at first, once this is overcome it is quite a simple program to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outstanding/forgotten work orders, the system controls the timings of the work orders and once they become overdue change to red which is great for visual awareness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fabio Carvalho of Hippo CMMS

Thanks for your great review!

I'm happy to hear you're enjoying the ease of use of the software and that it's helping you to prioritize work orders and stay on top of all the requests.

I'm glad that you mentioned colors and symbols across our different dashboards. It can indeed be very helpful!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever have any questions.

Customer Success Manager

866.956.2859 x 223 | fcarvalho@hippocmms.com

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect has to be how easy it is to see a report on how efficient or inefficient different employees are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to see the floor plan when you create a work order so you don’t have go look for it separately. Also I would like to access work order histories of locations from the floor plan as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your business seems unorganized or it all relies on someone’s memory hippo can help a lot Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hippo allows us to dispatch work orders to our guys easily and simply as well as build reports on equipment, locations and employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fabio Carvalho of Hippo CMMS

Hi Dylan,

Thank you so much for your great review. I'm glad to hear that Hippo is helping you to keep track of your performance and that reports are a good feature for you and your team. Please keep in mind that you can actually create a work order directly from the interactive floor plans and also check the work order history for both locations and equipment while navigating through the floor plans.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.

UA
What do you like best?

to be able to follow the work orders and get updates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i would prefer to keep a submit work instruction simple and only ask for Basics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

keeps you up to date and improves cooperation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

maintenance and repairs. good traceability Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fabio Carvalho of Hippo CMMS

Thanks for your review!

I'm happy to hear Hippo is helping your team to better keep track of work orders and that notifications/updates are improving communication and cooperation.

I understand that sometimes you don't need a lot of details for some work orders, so I believe that Work Order Templates would be a great option to save you some time and keep things even more simple. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you'd like to learn more about it.

Customer Success Manager

866.956.2859 x 223 | fcarvalho@hippocmms.com

Response from Fabio Carvalho of Hippo CMMS

Thank you so much for your review, Malcolm!

I'm glad to know that Hippo has been a great tool to manage your work orders at Cherrata Lodge. We know that the initial set up can be challenging sometimes and that it takes a bit of time to get used to all our features. I really liked your advice for our new customers to focus on the onboarding period and take advantage of our support team.

We really appreciate your time for leaving us a video testimonial!

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance.

Documentation Specialist (Contract)
Executive Office
What do you like best?

The best thing of all is the extremely responsive and helpful professional team behind the software. Without fail they are quickly available, answering inquiries, questions, concerns, and fielding suggestions with a cheerful can-do attitude. I have consistently found that the Hippo team has taken action to acknowledge my communications, to solve my workflow challenges, and to address the issues I am dealing with in the CMMS. I give the software 10/10 not only because it is already excellent, but because I am confident that Hippo will handle ongoing challenges, including iteration forward, with excellence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hippo has very few things to dislike. The only thing that comes close to a dislike is the (decreasing) limitations on the granularity of options to tailor the UX to each individual User's needs. The basic system is robust and extremely functional, but it would become even better by incorporating the ability for individual users to select more customization of things like notifications, for example. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jump on Hippo! It's a cost-effective, easy-to-use system with fantastic support. The capabilities of the software are ample and expandable, and the willingness of the company to integrate suggestions and feature requests has been fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work for a thriving and very busy manufacturing concern. Our maintenance program has always been reactive, ad hoc, with very limited paper-based record keeping. We had no authoritative list of the machines we run. We had no centralized management of maintenance. We had no digitized manuals or parts lists or service records-- just shelves full of diligently-kept but unsystematized photocopies and handwritten pages in large binders. Our excellent maintenance technicians have been with us for many years and their invaluable knowledge and experience was going completely uncaptured for the future. Their contacts, their relationships with those contacts, their extensive researches into parts, vendors, alternative schemes for addressing challenging repairs, etc., were all scattered and unavailable to anyone but themselves, in spite of their best analog efforts to record these things responsibly. After 3+ months of onboarding Hippo, the logic and ease of use of the CMMS have made adoption very comfortable for everyone, even techs who are leery of computer use in general. Management is realizing benefits in a better macro-view of maintenance and a more accurate sense of what are and what are not problems that need significant attention. We're very happy with Hippo, and are persuaded that if it's this useful to us when we've barely started using it, it is only going to become more valuable as we integrate it into our company systems more and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fabio Carvalho of Hippo CMMS

Thank you for leaving us such a great review, Jeff!

I'm glad Hippo has been a very useful tool for your organization. It' great to know that you had a smooth onboarding period and that Hippo's ease of use was important for your staff to start using it. I will make sure to share your review with our Customer Success team.

We appreciate that you are always making good suggestions to us, so we can continue to improve our system. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance.

AE
What do you like best?

I like that this software will send a notification to our parts clerk when our on hand supply has been exhausted. I also like that we have all our calendar based scheduled PMs where they can be quickly accessed and veiwed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that there is nowhere to identify when a part is on order in the parts sheet. We keep over 5,000 spare parts in our facility and it gets VERY difficult for our parts clerk to keep up with what she already has on order when someone comes to her and asks about a specific part. We previously had a simple Excel sheet that had a column where she could enter how many were on order and when the order was placed so that all the maintenance techs could see it.

Also, I have quite a bit of trouble when using the program on a computer with Internet Explorer. It seems to run better on Google Chrome, but our IS department will not put Chrome on all our computers. I have spent three days trying to modify names of all our scheduled PMs (of which there are over 600, by the way) and half the time it isn't saving my changes. I am trying to only do ten to twenty at a time and saving often (as is recommended), but I lost over an hour's worth of work today because I kept getting an error and it wouldn't save. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

So far the only benefits we are having is the trace-ability of our PMs. It is holding us accountable to a higher degree to ensure that PMs are completed on time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fabio Carvalho of Hippo CMMS

Thanks for your review.

Unfortunately, Microsoft is no longer supporting a wide range of Internet Explorer versions, as Edge is now their main browser. We usually recommend Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox for our users, but as long as the browser is still supported by the developer it should run Hippo smoothly. Let us know if the problem persists with different browsers.

I'm glad that keeping track of your PMs and receiving notifications for on hand spare parts is being helpful to your organization. Please keep in mind that we are here to help and that we appreciate your feedback. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance.

Process & Safety Coordinator
What do you like best?

We like how easy it is to use Hippo for all of morning checks including scales and such. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not certain that I dislike anything. Certainly, there are places that could be easier. The on boarding time seems a little short to me. The only other thing that I can think of is; The trainer's schedules always seem to be full. I click on the link to schedule a time for training and there aren't many times to choose from. We are a company based on production and our time for conference calls are limited. It kinda feels like the customer has find a way to fit in to your schedule instead of you fitting in to our schedules. I'm not certain that's the best way to run things. Still, these aren't deal breakers for me, only ways to improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you set enough time aside to get it started. It does take quite a bit of time to get going in the beginning. It's worth it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One problem we've solved is record control. We used to have our entire maintenance program on paper. Every piece of paper had to be scanned in and filed away on the server. That's kind of a pain. Now the record is saved on Hippo's side and we can run reports based on that data. There are no reports when all of your maintenance is in PDFs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fabio Carvalho of Hippo CMMS

Thank you for your great review, Danny!

I'm glad you're enjoying the transition from paper to Hippo and that now you're able to generate reports and have access to KPIs with a few clicks. I apologize that you had a limited option of dates and times for training that would fit your schedule. I will share this with our management so we can find ways to improve it. Please keep in mind that Hippo offers lifetime technical support, so please don't hesitate to get in touch if you ever have any questions or suggestions.

Maintenance manager
What do you like best?

Parts can be easily found with only some information. Other users in the plant can submit a WO request and after my approval it is generated and assigned. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The WO closing process could be simpler. The reports are good but it seems like it could be more intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is simpler and less expensive than a lot of other systems. It meets the needs of the maintenance department without making it more complicated than it needs to be. You can easily attach photos and files to the work orders adding clarity to the task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As with many PM programs we have seen several cases of the longer term wear items not falling through the cracks. Annual glue filter changes, for example. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fabio Carvalho of Hippo CMMS

Thanks for your review, Phil!

I'm happy that you enjoy our easy of use and that Hippo is helping you to better manage equipment and inventory management. We are always looking for ways to improve and your feedback is extremely valuable. I will make sure to share your suggestions with our team.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance.

866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

What do you like best?

The ease of the program. The users do not need a over amount of training to input tickets Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That we do not have the ability of emailing in tickets Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organization of the Maintenance department Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fabio Carvalho of Hippo CMMS

Hi Jon,

Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear you and your users are enjoying how user-friendly Hippo is and that you can see improvements in your department's organization after using our system.

We released recently some new features that might make it easier to share work orders with your team, like the ability to copy a unique URL for each work order. Please keep in mind that you can always add email addresses that you'd like to send updates to for each work order and that we can make adjustments to the user permission so they can receive notifications for both PMs and demands.

Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you'd like to learn more about these options. We'd be glad to help!

Maintenance Team Lead
What do you like best?

None of the software is best, each have few deficiencies. But, Hippo is very easy to use, apply and simple in construction. Best thing i like about hippo is team hippo, service support from hippo team and the way you guys respond and followup time to time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this moment its hard to say about dislikes, yes we can say improvements are needed in few areas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, it is a very good software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Most important was scheduled maintenance and inventory. Before, I always had low inventory issues which are solved now. No more out of stock parts and better control on budgets. Scheduled maintenance work orders have improved the machines conditions which led to more availability of machines for production. Reporting system is also awesome and help in form of graphs to understand the work flow. I only improvement needed is which i also told to Hippo over phone to have live inventory out of stock item display at home screen where we see the work orders. I understand hippos sends an email if any part falls below set inventory, but email which is sent once can get skipped and it leads to situation of forgetting reordering if you are using different system for making purchase orders other than hippo.

Mobile device feature is also very good and make your day to day maintenance easy. Only, bar code printing was little hassle for me but i have made it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Natasha Sidhu of Hippo CMMS

Harvinder,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback.

We are happy to hear that Hippo is helping you keep track of maintenance history and inventory. Let us know if there is anything we can do to improve and make things even better.

Natasha

AP
What do you like best?

Interactive capabilities. Email notifications , attachments, work order link. Search functions. Most of all Ease of use, it's simple to train, learn and use. I love that any phone, note pad, or computer can use it on any web browser. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I gave to break my facility's departments into facilities to meet my needs for application. This makes it difficult to interact with work orders that cross borders/departments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a cmms system that is easy to implement and use, great for the dollar value and has roadmap for future growth this is the place to go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Work order communication and documentation, history, work load manifestations, department efficiency's, ad-hoc response time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fabio Carvalho of Hippo CMMS

Thank you for your great review!

I'm glad Hippo has improved your team's ability to better manage work order requests, documentation and response time.

We work hard here at Hippo to be a leader when it comes to easy of use and user friendliness, so I'm happy you mentioned those points as well as a great value for money.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever have any questions or suggestions.

Director de I+D+i
What do you like best?

Is web based, has very good interconections, is easy to use. And is a reliable software. The set up was well done. And the post service is awsome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The server got down once, the training is in english a little difficult for latinamerica market. Must to know english, need a good internet bandwich, don't have international standard KPIs like mtf. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Must to know english, need a good internet bandwich Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Find the information that I need very easy, know the real cost of the maintenance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Heidi Chin of Hippo CMMS

Hi Luis,

Thanks so much for your review. It's great to know that you're finding Hippo easy and reliable to use. I'm especially glad to see that the customer service that you've experienced has been awesome!

Thanks for the feedback regarding the training as well. At this time, all of our training are done in English, but that could change in the future as we grow our Hippo team even more.

If you need any further help in the future, please feel free to reach out to us!

Best regards,

Heidi Chin

p. 866-956-2859 ext. 227

w. www.hippocmms.com

Maintenance Manager
What do you like best?

What I found most convenient is that I could explain what outcomes I needed during the onboarding/training phase and they would adjust the settings for me. They helped simplify the process for submitting maintenance requests so folks outside of the maintenance department could submit location tagged requests with 5 minutes of training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an app with push notifications. Cell service is limited at my site so navigating the website via phone is not ideal and our techs don't spend much time near a computer. Right now they have to check their emails for updates which is not ideal. If they would get updates via push notifications when they were in wifi range it would cut down on travel time between the field and the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main thing we gained when switching to hippo was the ability to auto-generate reminders for time based maintenance and to communicate more specifically with people about the status of their requests. This helps us stay credible which will hopefully result in increased funding for the department. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Heidi Chin of Hippo CMMS

Hi Wesley,

Thanks for leaving a review! It's good to hear that our onboarding and training specialists were able to tailor the database to your specific needs and simplify it for you. I'm glad to hear that it's helped you and your team to stay on top of your maintenance requests.

A mobile app is currently on our product road map, so stay tuned!

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or queries.

Best regards,

Heidi Chin

p. 866-956-2859 ext. 227

w. www.hippocmms.com

Receptionist
What do you like best?

Being able to keep track of all of our company assets in one place and being able to track them together in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to see dates for things when I run reports. My boss likes to see exact dates for some work orders and I can only see them if I look at the individual equipment history instead of making a report for it. If there is a way to run reports and being able to see dates I would love to be contacted to find out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It works best for larger companies/enterprises. We are a small business that prefers to see the up most specifics like dates for everything but can not. Other than that it is pretty great being able to see all of the different assets that we have. Equipment, tools, parts, even our walkie talkies are in the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving issues regarding equipment getting damaged and not knowing when or who is doing it. Being able to know and see when something happens the day it happens has been very beneficial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fabio Carvalho of Hippo CMMS

Thank you for your review, Jessica!

I'm glad you're enjoying to keep track of all your assets information in Hippo. I will reach out to you shortly so I can show you how to get more detailed information, like dates and times through the Extract sections. I will be glad to assist you.

Please keep in mind that Hippo offers lifetime technical support, so please don't hesitate to contact us if you or any of your colleagues ever need any assistance.

AO
What do you like best?

Hippo is a excellent way to simply manage your maintenance program. It is very user friendly and it provides just what you need so you dont have to pay money for features that you will never use.

It also contains a module for inventory management so you can charge your spare parts to your WOs.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major; I would like the option to have a module to see working hours of each employee during specific periods of time regardless of the work order status. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will not regret at all; this system is very reliable and it is 100% online. No need for any IT guy to do maintenance or any costly IT server or PC. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inventory management is easy with Hippo

Paperless system.

100% Web system.

Information is available 100% all time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fabio Carvalho of Hippo CMMS

Thank you for leaving us such a great review!

It's great to hear that Hippo is helping you and your team to better manage your maintenance program. I'm glad you mentioned our ease of use and that we're 100% web based, which makes things even simpler. I'd love to get more details about your suggestion for a working hours module. In the meantime, I'd recommend to check the KPI dashboard as it can show you the working hours per resource as well for a specific period of time.

AM
What do you like best?

It's pretty easy to use

The Tech Support is always there.

Unlimited Document space makes easier to centralize all the info for the asset in one place

Unlimited Users, I don't need it but it's always good.

The export option gives you all the data that you need for your customized reports.

Been Online can be accessed from any platform with internet

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's too basic and the customization is almost 0.

There are still bugs on standard operations.

The mobile version needs to be improved for the barcode reader Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's pretty easy to use and the training is pretty easy too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

First, it's pretty easy to follow the cost expenses from here the decision makes it's terribly fast to take it.

Second, the inventory cost is pretty easy to track.

Finally, all the report from external contractors are inside the software so I don't need to go to different folders to find all the required info for specific equipment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fabio Carvalho of Hippo CMMS

Thank you for your honest feedback!

We are glad to know Hippo is helping you to keep track of costs and inventory. Being user friendly and having great technical support are some of our top priorities, so we are happy to know it's working well for you.

Our development team is always working on improvements and we are expecting some cool new features this year, including a better mobile experience.

In the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. I would appreciate if you could give us some more details about some of the issues you have experienced so far (please see my contacts below).

f.carvalho@hippocmms.com | 866.956.2859 ext 223

Owner / President
What do you like best?

I like the compact design, yet it has all of the tools I need to run my maintenance program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the options are not working at this time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the software out to be sure it meets your requirements as with any software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Documentation and consistency with our PM's and a convenient way to submit trouble tickets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Fabio Carvalho of Hippo CMMS

Thank you for your review and I'm glad that you are seeing value and benefit using Hippo with your organization. Never hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything, we are always eager to help!

Regards,