Advantage+

3.7

Advantage+ is a veterinary practice management software that is a implemented and featured system that included medical records and purchasing modules, as well as tools to be a paperless or paper light practice.

Work for Advantage+?

Learning about Advantage+?

Compare Advantage+ to Similar Solutions

Advantage+ Reviews

Showing 5 Advantage+ reviews
Advantage+ review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Very easy to use - even if you have no idea how"

What do you like best?

The thing I like the best about this project is that its connected to the internet so we can use it across offices . It makes it very convenient when dealing with clients who use our other offices or the main hospital. Its also a very easy to use product - honestly I figured a lot of things out just by playing with the program and minimal guidance from my manager. In my three years working with it we have never had to call the company and ask for assistance or complain about anything.

What do you dislike?

I do not really dislike anything about ImproMed except for the fact that it could look a littler nicer. Its probably because we use and old version of Windows though so i cant blame it completely on ImproMed. One other thing that would be cool would be the use of pictures more - usually when you open a photo its too big to see. Maybe I just dont know how to get it to show the whole picture.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always recommend this software to others in the same field because of how easy it is to use. Even older generations and people who are not so technologically savvy will have an easy time using this program.

i work in the medical field as a nurse/assistant so i am not solving many business problems with the program.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Advantage+
Advantage+ review by Christina W.
Christina W.

"Pretty fluid system"

What do you like best?

It's functionality. It works pretty well I haven't had many glitches or errors.

What do you dislike?

The UI isn't very attractive but to be honest, that seems to be the theme of MRE programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product! Nothing to really suggest.

Triage organization and medicine ordering. Both have been extremely more streamlined with this program!

What Veterinary Practice Management solution do you use?

Advantage+ review by Caroline C.
Caroline C.

"great program"

What do you like best?

each line item in the patient history page shows the diagnosis for each visit!

What do you dislike?

It doesn't automatically refresh. You have to hit refresh a lot.

easy to view reports, not easy to learn on your own though.

Advantage+ review by User in Veterinary
User in Veterinary

"User friendly, but could be better organized. "

What do you like best?

Overall, it is very user friendly. Myself and my team members easily mastered the program and can access basic data necessary.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes content is hard to access and routes of access are disorganized. Thus, it is easy to lose information/get slightly lost in the program.

Easy for all staff members (veterinarians, technicians, administrators, etc.) to access and utilize the information.

Advantage+ review by User in Veterinary
User in Veterinary

"decent software"

What do you like best?

As an ER relief vet, I can easily jump right back into using this software as it is easy to use!!

What do you dislike?

Making sure to save my entries before walking away!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy software system to use!

Unsure as I am not the manager.

Learning about Advantage+?

* We monitor all Advantage+ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Advantage+ to Similar Solutions