Helpwise Reviews & Product Details

Founder
What do you like best?

Set-up is super easy and customer support is outstanding! Helpwise saves us from missing messages and emails from current customers and prospective clients. Before we were getting our wires crossed and things slipped through the cracks. I also bring on interns each year that need to be able to communicate as our company. I can bring them on temporarily without having to create a whole new email for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can't think of anything I dislike. There are small UX elements that could be improved, but as a new start-up that's expected. They've always been open and receptive to my feedback and ideas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used to have to share my inbox with admin assistants and other team members to answer support and sales emails. Now all of those emails go to one central inbox that we can all see, answer, and collaborate on. Saves a ton of time and missed messaging! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helpwise Overview

What is Helpwise?

Helpwise is a team inbox for support teams to answer customer queries across multiple channels. Helpwise currently provide team inboxes for email, SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and Live chat. Apart from shared team inboxes, Helpwise also provides additional features like website chat widget and knowledgebase. Helpwise integrates will other business tools to provide you complete context & information about your customers within the conversation. With Helpwise, you can chat with your colleagues within conversation threads, snooze conversations, assign conversations to other team members (manually or based on rules).

Helpwise Details

Sharing email account login among team members is not scalable. Helpwise is an easy to use shared inbox for your team email accounts like help@, sales@, jobs@ etc.

Helpwise
2019
Newark, Delaware

Helpwise Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Helpwise community
Have you used Helpwise before?

Helpwise Reviews

Showing 33 Helpwise reviews
Already have Helpwise?
COO @ www.ROLO.chat/iOS - iPhone early beta out now
What do you like best?

The Helpwise system is easy and intuitive to setup and use, and we have already created an SOP around its usage. Its integration with Jira is really important for us to minimize the steps needed to go from support questions to solutions.

The customer support has been excellent - Responsive and quick to make improvements to the system based on my feedback, often with same day rollout! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one thing missing so far (which I have been told will come in the near future), is the ability to manually create support tickets in the system, for those that did not come through one of the regular channels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you would like a customer support desk platform that is affordable and easy-to-use, with integrations with Jira, then it's hard to beat Helpwise! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helpwise enables our team to all manage a single email inbox, responding to customers and assigning tasks or questions to our development team via Jira (which is great so that they don't need to learn another platform). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creative Director & Certified Web Consultant
What do you like best?

I've used many ticket systems with the shared inbox concept, including FreshDesk and Help Scout. Helpwise is definitely the winner. What I love the best is their customer service. They genuinely care about user input. We report glitches or send feature enhancement requests, and suddenly to our surprise, they are implementing our ideas! It is an amazing experience. Customer Service far exceeds Help Scout in my humble opinion, even though Help Scout blogs on this topic a lot. Their software is great too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Truthfully, their CONTACTS section can use some improvement, which they are already working on. I know they can only improve so many things at a time, and I know they will get to it ASAP because I've seen MANY improvements rollout since I've started using Helpwise. Other than that, we love everything about the software. It used to be difficult to search emails for keywords but that was fixed and then further enhanced. So I'm all smiles! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the trial and you will see how easy it is to setup and use! Also reach out to their support chat if additional help is needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team can collaborate on incoming client requests for one brand and on incoming orders in another brand. Same team so it helps! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that Helpwise really combines the most important customer communication tools into one package. It has:

- Shared inbox for email and social media

- Knowledge base (for customers)

- Website chat plugin

- Multiple CRM and Slack integrations

They are continuing to developing an "Engage" tool that works like a bot for purposed communication (push style) with visitors. It really is a full-featured tool to complete with Intercom and Front.

I think one of the most overlooked features is templates. You can create response templates and include fields from the address book, which is really cool! That keeps your staff consistent in replies to difficult questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The things I want are on the product roadmap. They are working on a more unified view for the inbox. I would like Gmail native integration (I believe this should be out soon as well). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The shared inbox is super valuable to me. I manage multiple accounting clients, and often they give me an email address on their domain. It's quite overwhelming at all the communication channels we use. Helpwise helps me bring all those into one channel manager.

I really like the chat bot. It's helpful to have that as part of this product. It just consolidates one more communication channel into one tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AD
What do you like best?

Love that my team can see what's coming and going from each of our inboxes. We always know if a client has been replied to, if there's a message that requires our attention and absolutely love the ability for our team to chat with each other within each message, about each message. The support has been outstanding from day one and continues to be, even while they grow. They value client feedback and quickly implement suggestions. They've even implemented a few custom settings/functions to our account alone, specific to our businesses needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Any dislikes I have are currently being worked on by the HelpWise team to enhance their product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HelpWise has removed the need for our team to CC or BCC each other with each client related email. With HelpWise, we can see exactly who has replied, what they replied and the general status of each message. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Helpwise is a great command center for client care & support. After our first login, we immediately saw the potential. Looking for a more cost-effective solution for our current provider (Zendesk), we were happy to find Helpwise. Even more of a surprise was the team heading Helpwise. Always ready to help and listen to suggestions, which sealed the deal after my first interaction. Not to mention, integrations, chat, personal boxes, and so much more. Helpwise has everything we were looking for at a reasonable price point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well, there is not much to say here. Everything I needed I have requested, and it has been implemented relatively quickly, which is incredibly surprising to experience. I have been working online for almost twenty years and never has any company implemented anything I thought would be useful until I found Helpwise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Well, to begin with, we are saving a ton of money. No more numerous GSuite accounts. Expensive Zendesk like solutions and on central war room to handle it all. Somewhere we lost the KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) approach to things in our business and we were boating Saas' which we rained back with Helpwise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

There is a lot of things I love about Helpwise:

They got the BEST SUPPORT in the market. Believe me, there was no time that they have taken more than 5 minutes to reply to my queries. They listen, consider our feedback and proactively work on the feedbacks, and best of all is they deliver on time.

Setup is super easy and Helpwise is a very powerful tool for communication. it is like all in one software to provide Email support, along with social media support. it also has a Chat widget which you can add to your site to provide instant live support.

They got Help Center where you can add your help guides for your customers and even for your team. (Very Helpful for my company)

Stress-Free ZENBOX, Analytics, Automation Rules, Integrations are the brownie points. All in all, go ahead and give it a try and you won't regret it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing for now that I dislike. If I find any bug, I just report to them and they resolve it in no time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't think much about it. Just go ahead and give it a try and start using your free trial. They even provide demos and consider your use case. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We as a company was using different Gmail accounts for support and sales, even have to open Facebook, WhatsApp to provide support to our customers. But with Helpwise, all we have to do is login into Helpwise with our own credentials (this saves us from sending duplicate emails and keeps my company's main account details secured).

Helpwise brought us one more useful tool i.e. Live chat widget, which we added to our website to provide instant support to our users. Engage feature in it is amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Our support workflow between team members is dead easy. Our customers get help straight away and Helpwise is also very responsive to feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Helpwise is a newer platform, so not everything is perfect all the time. With this however, the HW team is very fast to respond and they make sure things are fixed very quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our biggest compliment as a company is that our support is next level. Before I used HW I was trying to manage support through 3 different GMail inboxes. The workflow was insane.

Now we have tagging, assigning, rules and automation in place so that all of our team members are across everything conversation and issue that may come up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The group inbox and the fact that multiple platforms can be handled by using only helpwise instead of using different login for each of them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They are in the contact process of becoming better. Any issue that you face, is taken care by the team. Hence there is nothing really to dislike. Dislike is when company refuses to rectify. Here they take the feedback and work on it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're a small business looking forward to having a great tool to handle all communication from the brand, go for HelpWise! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For using a single public facing mail id, accountability becomes an issue. By using helpwise the communication aspect of the brand is taken care with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The product works amazingly well for team roles and shared inboxes. The ability to see all inboxes as from an overview as well as share drafts and help guide team members with difficult scenarios is a huge benefit.

The support and service from the team is excellent as well and is truly the shining feature of the platform! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app needs some work to be truly functional and to match the features and settings of the web browser. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Shared inboxes for support as well on ramping and continued management of team communications..

It's not only increased efficiency from not having to switch into individual mailboxes but also improved our ability to serve our members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Editor
What do you like best?

Helpwise has been a breeze to use. As a growing company, they have been pumping out updates on what seems to be a monthly basis.

Not only that, but they react to feedback quite quickly – minor feature suggestions are implemented within a week or two while larger ideas are taken into consideration. Overall, it's a great experience! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I hadn't started using Helpwise sooner! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a great platform with amazing potential, look no further. Helpwise is the solution! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a great central communication platform for both personal and team inboxes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Comprehensive support solution that includes shared inboxes for email, SMS, website chat, WhatsApp and many other channels, along with a help desk and knowledge base. I also greatly appreciate the responsiveness and professionalism of the HelpWise staff. Since becoming a customer, I've submitted lots of feature requests and many of them have already been implemented. They usually respond to my inquiries within minutes, and they're always very helpful and courteous. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Mobile app needs a lot of work to establish feature parity with the web app, lack of a desktop application means you need to keep a dedicated browser tab open, website chat widget is a new feature that needs to be improved in many areas, to compete with Intercom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely try it out, you won't be disappointed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allows my team to manage our support channels efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best thing is the wide variety of inbox types, and also customer service. An excellent application to manage support with my clients. Helpwise helpdesk is very efficient and fast, as soon as you have a problem it is there to solve it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The worst thing is that at the moment there are no sound alerts, or signs in the browser that notify you when a customer writes you a new ticket. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

He solved the management of support tickets with my clients and being able to manage them with a team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

That I can set up and use exactly the inboxes / channels I need like mail, website chat, WhatsApp or SMS.

The knowledge base feature is a great addition. The interface is straightforward and easy to use.

They are adding constantly new and well thought features. The support is one of its kind, they're fast and always try to help you out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is currently more a beta feature than a ready to use app, but they are working on that as they told me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's my support toolbox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

- Ease of use

- Great Support (chat) which is able to give answers to all questions or solve (whenever possible) problems within very short time.

- Easy to share mailboxes between different coworkers, no duplicate actions.

- Possibility to get rid of other helpdesk systems

- Unlimited storage of old(closed) emails. Perfect repository

- Use of own smtp server (i am using postmarkapp) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- IPAD app has no landscape mode yet, but that would be required to see multiple mailboxes in one view, instead of switching Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- replacement of Helpdesk solutions from Zendesk and Freshdesk.

- Support mailboxes or central mailboxes for electronic reception of invoices which can get handled by variouss people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Designer
Internet
What do you like best?

This great software is perfect for a team managing multiple inboxes and support areas. The support offered by Helpwise has been incredible. There has never been a time that they haven't attended to a question / request really quickly and have it sorted really quickly. I can see this is a tool that I will be using every day as a vital part of my business tech stack. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this stage I don't see anything. I really feel like they have had every base covered for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jump in, give it a try! I'm sure you will find it really helpful too Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Support tickets, help desk, support documentation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's really easy to setup, use, and manage. The support team is very responsive and proactive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to add here. I've used several other shared inbox solutions and this one is my favorite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's really a no-brainer. Great value and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Helpwise to manage our support channels. It's great for managing support issues betweeen through multiple team members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The software is a great Helpdesk solution. We tried several and this was the most intuitive option with features we needed, like Slack integration. The team behind it is nothing short of amazing. The response time on anything I ask is crazy fast. They've implemented several features I recommended (really fast). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this point, I honestly don't have anything I dislike. The reason is everything I disliked or felt was missing, I've let them know and they built it in. Seriously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We centralized our inbound emails from clients (who are not in Slack) into one place that everyone on our team can access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

It is great how Helpwise allocates or assigns email conversations amongst team members. Potential issues I encountered were rather my mistake, but the team has been super responsive and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. Just looking forward to the revamped version of the Android App that is being developed :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has been great to be able to unify different sources of communication (we mainly use email, but you can add other types of communication) & easily manage across different team members with the ability to add notes. Also, notifications are highly customizable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate
What do you like best?

The best attributes:

- A collaborative tool to manage your Emails and teams

- Can manage end to end routing settings for Emails and also configure the type of Email and apply routing settings to the Email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- As of now, none, I have only used it for a month now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

- Get everything configured properly and then you are good to go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- We used to manage our Support and Sales team using Helpwise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Venta online
What do you like best?

El soporte técnico, cada vez que he tenido un problema siempre me ha ayudado rápidamente. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No haber empezado a utilizarlo antes. Me encanta helpwise Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Que no se lo piensen, es una gran herramienta. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tener mas control del email, poder contestar a los clientes de manera colaborativa con los compañeros sin pisarnos el trabajo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how responsive the team is. Even if things arent all perfect, the capacity of the team to be both attentive and responsive make a huge difference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isnt much to dislike, sometimes there are bugs but the team is more than helpful in this regard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Emailing customers, and placing orders has been far simpler with helpwise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

No more internal emails with loosing overview about open responses because you can delegate every email and chat internal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! Really absolutely nothing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Speed up the response time in the team and have more eyes on all emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

The speed of customer service and how easy it is to get up and running. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. Everything is working as expected Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Work flow management and analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

Support is always ready to help, accommodating to what our business requires, listens and get it right the first time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

features need to be updated but they are already working on it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our email mgt is much easier with HW. Since it is constantly updating, this is a good solution to any online business. It's an all in one tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As soon as you signup for Helpwise, you are blown away by the UI and UX of the product. It is clean and easy to understand. Our team got used to the product on very first day.

Integrations with Stripe and HubSpot work smooth.

Mobile apps are fairly new but work great.

Customer support team is super helpful and caring. They are great listeners. You share a feedback and they take quick action on that feedback. Never experienced such a great customer support from any product that we use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike as of now. Integration with some NPS or CSAT tool will be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Due to covid, our whole team moved to remote work. It was a huge change for us so to ensure we manage our customer emails properly and in time, we opted for Helpwise.

It has helped us provide great support to pur customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.