HeartMath, Inc. Reviews & Product Details

HeartMath, Inc. Overview

What is HeartMath, Inc.?

HeartMath was founded by Doc Childre in 1991 to help individuals, organizations and the global community incorporate the hearts intelligence into their day-to-day experience of life.

HeartMath, Inc. Details

HeartMath, Inc.
@HeartMath

HeartMath, Inc. Reviews

Showing 2 HeartMath, Inc. reviews
Location
Already have HeartMath, Inc.?
Chief Executive Officer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I am conducting dissertation research that measures the effects of an experimental intervention for anxiety on participants' heart rate variability (HRV). I initially needed a single finger sensor and the emWave Pro Plus software package with Assessments. After COVID-19 hit, I had to redesign the research to eliminate face-to-face interaction between researcher and participant. The solution I came up with was to use their Pulse Plethysmograph (PPG) and Inner Balance app which allowed me to meet with participants via Zoom and have them record heart rate data on their phone and upload to the HeartCloud server from which I had access once they setup sharing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

In general, the Inner Balance app and PPG device are easy to configure. The process of synchronizing data for researcher use is effortless and the data is available within at most 1-2 minutes after being uploaded by participants. The emWave Pro Plus software package provides the ability to export heart data into any spreadsheet app. From their, the IBI data can be saved as a CSV file for use in other HRV analysis software such as Kubios. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if the emWave Pro Plus package provided the HRV data internally rather than requiring manually copy/past operations in order to upload to Kubios. An alternate solution would be to have a means of exporting the IBI data directly which would eliminate any potential risk of human error in the process. Also, Heart Math is made of of two organizations: a non-profit and a for-profit. Sometimes, it can be confusing to know which organization one is working with and they are not always aware of what the other is doing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I found the team at Heart Math to be both professional and eager to support the research I am conducting. I think you will enjoy doing business with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am measuring the effect of an experimental intervention using the Inner Balance app and PPG device. Research is ongoing. HeartMath has been instrumental in designing and conducting dissertation that will be the foundation of my work as a degreed professional in the field of psychology. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It regulates my mood in correspondence with my heart rhythm . The App works by enhancing my mental status and also gives me a picture -- a reliable picture-- of how accurately my mood is really improved. It is based on the fact that the brain status reflects on the heart rhythm . So , I have a handy reliable way of telling me how I am feeling right now and keep track of things because many times I feel that I am in a bad mood but the atmosphere around me convinces me that I am not , which puts me in even worse status ; this App solved this problem completely .

Also, I am a scientific researcher and I trust any service that is based on the thorough hard work that advance the scientific academia. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How it is so personalized. I have tried many similar Apps in the past , but nearly all of them were so general . I am a scientific researcher and I know how generalizations are so unacceptable and cause so many confusions . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how when I open the app every time,I find my phone freezing a little pit . I cannot exactly spot if this problem is caused by the app or my mobile phone ; it irritates me anyway . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

You have to try this app if you suffer from consistent panic attacks and cannot get structure in your life. Also, if you don't have any of those conditions, you would still need to try it to protect yourself from those conditions and keep track of your mental health and your whole life in return ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of HeartMath, Inc. for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

BetterManager Logo
BetterManager
4.8
BetterManager provides personalized coaching with experienced executive coaches in a cost effective and scalable way.
Cognician Logo
Cognician
4.8
Cognician provides digital coaching that drives performance in the moment of need
PMI Logo
PMI
3.5
We advance careers, improve organizational success and further mature the profession of project management through our globally recognized standards, certifications, resources, tools, academic research, publications, professional development courses and networking opportunities.
Execupay Logo
Execupay
3.1
Human Capital Management Services and Solutions
SHRM Logo
SHRM
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the worlds largest professional association devoted to human resource management.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Logo
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
4.0
PwC delivers a future proof cloud strategy, see it through to execution, and continue with Managed Services to ensure organizations can effectively adopt a more agile operational model so they can react to an ever-changing economic environment.
Dale Carnegie Training Logo
Dale Carnegie Training
4.7
Dale Carnegie & Associates, Inc focuses on helping people in business sharpen their skills and improve their performance in order to build positive, steady, and profitable results.
goosechase Logo
goosechase
4.7
GooseChase is for smartphone users who are dissatisfied with the lack of real-world interaction and adventurousness in social games. GooseChase uses gamification to make scavenger-hunt-like activities incredibly competitive. It's social gaming for the real-world.
SkillPath Seminars Logo
SkillPath Seminars
SkillPath is the premier provider of business training in the United States, Canada and Australia. We offfer the widest range of topics and largest number of seminars available today for business professionals.
Mercer Logo
Mercer
Mercer is a consulting firm that help companies to transform talent, health, retirement, and investments and drive results.
Do you work for HeartMath, Inc.?

HeartMath, Inc. Categories on G2