healthgrades

3.8

Healthgrades is dedicated to empowering stronger and more meaningful connections between patients and their healthcare providers.

Work for healthgrades?

Learning about healthgrades?

healthgrades Reviews

Ask healthgrades a Question
Showing 10 healthgrades reviews
healthgrades review by Kim W.
Kim W.

"Healthgrades is Great for Healthcare Professionals"

What do you like best?

I like that you can easily find virtually any medical practitioner or professional's current occupation, bio, degrees, accredidations and accolades on the site.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is coming across profiles that are incomplete. I feel as someone working in the healthcare profession, you should be able to access the information you need on one site and that these practitioners should ensure that their information is regularly updated on the site.

As a Consultant for a healthcare organization, I was able to easily obtain credentialing information on our physicians, which made sharing on the company's sites easier. Another benefit was being able to utilize healthgrades' reviews of our physicians with our patients.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about healthgrades
healthgrades review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"Deceptive and Dangerous Review Site"

What do you like best?

The idea is great, but I feel it is poorly executed and gives the provider little control.

What do you dislike?

The provider is coerced into participating in a site that they never opt into. The only patients that go out of their way to leave a review are either those that are asked to by the provider or staff, which is exactly what healthgrades suggest you do (surprise), or those that seek you out to leave negative reviews everywhere they can find if they are not satisfied with their care. I find this site to be a very imbalanced review of any provider and simply a coercive

None.

What Other Health Care solution do you use?

healthgrades review by User

"Healthgrades makes finding great health professionals easy and quick!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to search health care professionals in our area quick and easily.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were photos for each of the health care professionals, not just some of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Healthgrades is an amazing resource to search and review health care professionals.

Healthgrades has been a wonderful resource for recommending health care professionals to families in need. It is a great tool to recommend if families should ask for some.

healthgrades review by Madeleine M.
Madeleine M.

"Simple, but outdated look"

What do you like best?

It's an easy system to use - straightforward, clearly organized data, and searching for items I need is quick.

What do you dislike?

The look of Healthgrades is very old school. I like the clean look, but I prefer something more modern.

This is a great tool for tracking data that we use on our software when setting up new customers. It's reliable and gives me the information I need.

healthgrades review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Innovative and healthcare focused"

What do you like best?

They are great for the healthcare industry and are willing to meet the demands of their customers. Their are like no other CRM system available to date.

What do you dislike?

Development of new services takes a long time to implement. For example, they have been upgrading their CRM system for nearly 2 years.

They allow us to target both non-patients and patients on a propensity and diagnosis basis. We really get the right consumers in the door. At the same time, we are able to deliver the right message to consumers, ensuring that they are recieving valuable information and see our healthsystem as a place for inofmration.

healthgrades review by Alex C.
Alex C.

"Stellar Base of Knowledge"

What do you like best?

I like that you have one spot to go and do extensive research and digging on your physician. I also like that you can search multiple providers and compare them all on one screen.

What do you dislike?

The website does tend to lag with loading of content.

In-depth knowledge of healthcare providers in one location.

healthgrades review by Lori Weinstock S.
Lori Weinstock S.

"Healthgrades"

What do you like best?

The is a large variety of areas that the physician is rated on which is helpful.

What do you dislike?

No way to tell if rating was from a verified source.

Marketing of the physician and office to grow the business.

healthgrades review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"Great system for surveys"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and explain to patients for them to submit surveys

What do you dislike?

Wish it allowed for more specific questions/answers

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it!

Utilizing this for compliance for our practice

healthgrades review by Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care
Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care

"We are early on but the HealthGrades CMS has the functiaonality we need"

What do you like best?

Healthcare data models are already active, company is great to work with, email marketing automation tools are strong, email tools easy to use, marketing automation journeys not complex to set up and modify

What do you dislike?

Some lack of flexibility in the consumer database structure,

Ability to deliver the right marketing messages to the right people. Rather than sending to everyone. Measuring ROI on marketing programs.

healthgrades review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great product"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love this product. Working in healthcare you can monitor who is applying for a job.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I don't like about it. Indonwish there were pictures required on all profiles.

Physician recruitment and tracking

Learning about healthgrades?

* We monitor all healthgrades reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.