Hawk Incentives Reviews & Product Details

Hawk Incentives Overview

What is Hawk Incentives?

Hawk Incentives delivers incentive programs that build relationships with easy-to-use platforms, global rewards and compelling program management.

Hawk Incentives Details

Hawk Incentives
2015
Dallas, TX
@Hawk_Incentives
Answer a few questions to help the Hawk Incentives community
Have you used Hawk Incentives before?

Hawk Incentives Reviews

Showing 1 Hawk Incentives review
Showing 1 review
Location
Already have Hawk Incentives?
Business Director
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

A while ago, one of my customers sent me a prepaid card with their logo on it. I thought that it was a feature from their bank, but when I ask them about it, their answer was Hawk Incentives.

It is really simple, after a quick sing in and payment load, you can upload your brand and design your own debit card or gift card, visa, MC, or pick a gift card from any of the stores available.

It's very convenient and secure, with strong data protection for your safety. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I can access from my desktop or my mobile to the Hawk Marketplsce site, and from there manage my funds, order new rewards and select from the large variety of options they have available. So, if I want to give one of my associates a reward, and I know what he/she wants, I not only can get a branded debit card, I can get a gift card from any commerce I know it's going to like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Due to security purposes, sometimes you have to reenter your personal info. But I understand that it is for my own security, my funds are protected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you want to implement an Incentives program, you have to take this in consideration. It is a great and inexpensive way to put your brand on a card, and to have your team and your clients happy and engaged. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Branding, advertirsing, associates and collaborators payments, team incentives, customer incentives. I dont have to go to the bank to make a deposit, so it is time saving as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of Hawk Incentives for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Tango Card Logo
Tango Card
Tango Card's Rewards as a Service™ or RaaS™ is a flexible digital reward (“e-reward”) delivered via email. We manage all the brand approvals, legal agreements, inventory, sending, and tracking of digital gift cards. And, Tango Card has a RaaS API that can be integrated into any platform.
Rybbon Logo
Rybbon
Easily send e-gift cards and Visa/MasterCard by email. Personalize the gift experience. Manage multiple programs with a clear picture of gifts and expenses. Get 100% refunds on unclaimed gifts. Rybbon easily plugs into Marketo, HubSpot and SurveyMonkey. You can get started in minutes without IT or API coding.
Tremendous Logo
Tremendous
4.9
Tremendous is a global B2B rewards and incentives platform that helps companies easily distribute gift cards, prepaid cards, and money. Tremendous manages incentives campaigns, tracks rewards, and handles gift redemptions. Tremendous is also a payments infrastructure service and can be hooked into other software via Tremendous APIs to allow sending and receiving gift cards in bulk.
Giftogram Logo
Giftogram
5.0
A Giftogram is a physical or digital gift card that allows recipients to choose their own eGift cards from hundreds of today's most popular retailers. Start with one of our pre-made designs for any occasion or upload your own. Add your logo or a personalized message and stay on-brand.
Giftbit Logo
Giftbit
4.0
Giftbit is a rewards platform that lets you buy, deliver and control digital gift cards via email, text or in-app. You can also automate gift card sending with Giftbit’s RESTful API integration. With Giftbit, you get comprehensive reporting and tracking on the status of every gift card, custom branding, and freedom from inventory management.
Xoxoday Plum Logo
Xoxoday Plum
Swift Prepaid Solutions Logo
Swift Prepaid Solutions
5.0
At Swift we provide efficient, flexible payment mechanisms, and help our clients design prepaid programs that drive revenue, increase efficiency and strengthen brands.
Gyft Logo
Gyft
Gyft is a digital gift card platform that enables you to manage your gift cards.
InComm Digital Solutions Logo
InComm Digital Solutions
Whether you’re a national grocery chain, a big box retailer, a world-class athletic manufacturer, or a gaming company, InComm Digital Solutions helps you reach customers in more ways with our robust gift card solutions and delivery options.
Virtual Incentives Logo
Virtual Incentives
Instant Gratification. A Powerful Incentive. Prepaid incentives for market research & rewards programs powered by a simple, fast, customizable virtual solution.