Harvest Reviews & Product Details

Project manager

"Harvest is a good application to control project times"

What do you like best?

Harvest is a good application to control the times of the project, it is an easy, simple and very complete application.

I love it because it is quite complete you can see everything you need about project times, send invoices of those times to the client, where those who have worked have been employees.

What do you dislike?

Harvest has few things that I do not like, it may be that the least I like is that sometimes you have to add project times but either you do not have it assigned or it is not registered and it is a bit of a fuss then return to the days add or change it

Because you could put another one and in that other add as your project and that the administrator validates it or assigns the corresponding project

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Perfect to have a control of the time that workers spend

We use it to record our time in the office to which we dedicate

What is Harvest?

Harvest makes time tracking easy. Start a timer from your desktop, phone, or browser to track time to different clients and projects. Or take advantage of one of our integrations to track time directly from your favorite tools, including Asana, Basecamp, and Trello. Harvest then turns that timesheet data into reports that help you get critical info about your business. See where your team's time is going and how well your projects are tracking against their budgets. And when your project is over, Harvest makes it easy to create an invoice, send it to your client, and get paid online.

Harvest Screenshots

Harvest Reviews

1-25 of 396 total Harvest reviews
Most Recent Harvest Video Review
Sales Specialist

"Harvest offers an excellent service for only $12 "

What do you like best?

We like harvest to be so good for handling office operations. By using it, it is easier to create customizable reports on the statistics of our work, and it has an excellent incorporation for electronic payments, with which we can manage online billing. It also has a convenient integrated cost tracking system, whose information can be exported to different configurable formats. Your job tracking tools let us track the hours of movement of each employee, as well as their hours without connection.

What do you dislike?

First, the system lacks tools for the calculation of extra hours. This does not have enough capacity to keep the automatic time records, nor to use information directly from the databases of each employee. As for billing options, you can not keep a history of these. Does not handle refunds. In general, it is not good to carry budgets and accounting. Neither is it to take control of the expenses of each employee. Your system for multiple billing rates is quite slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Harvest is completely recommended for extensive equipment. This software makes things much easier when it comes to tracking, automating workflow, and covering routine operations. Serves a lot to create detailed reports about the work, and to export your information.

Harvest has helped us a lot with the export of our vital information, because it is stored in the cloud very easily. It has been ideal to segment our work based on public, projects and work time. Harvest facilitates a lot the group organization, because it contains an excellent integral plank for it, where the task and activity of each employee can be placed in a methodical and systematized way. With harvest we have been able to leave aside the management platforms based on spreadsheets, to be able to carry our information without so many complications.

Analyst

"Excellent control of time and billing to customers."

What do you like best?

I really like that the user interface is well designed and focused on anyone can use the tool 100% with little training time. Another thing that I really like is the ability of the software to maintain control of the time used throughout the project process.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I did not like about this tool is that on many occasions when some user sends some information by mistake, he must wait for the authorization of some administrator to make the correction. It would be very convenient if that same user could correct the error without having to wait for the authorization of the administrator.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is very functional and easy to use, since we hired the service we have not had any serious problems. I assure you that it will be very helpful for you too.

This tool helps us a lot to control the time invested in each project carried out regardless of whether it is an internal project of the company or a client, in this case it is fantastic because it is very easy to know exactly the time invested in the project, this allows make billing much easier and minimizing the possibility of charging more or less money to our customers.

COO

"Harvest is a crucial part of my business."

What do you like best?

I love Harvest for its time tracking, invoicing, and reports. It's extremely intuitive to use, has a spectacularly designed interface, and makes mundane tasks actually fun! I love checking on my invoices and watching the monthly bar graph go up as I make sales!

What do you dislike?

There's not much I don't like about using Harvest. I think if there was a bookkeeping feature similar to Quickbooks, I would only use Harvest for all my business needs. I also think there could be additional payment options, particularly for online payments, but what Harvest currently offers is still sufficient for my business.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend everyone giving Harvest a try. Learning any new software program can be daunting at first, but Harvest is extremely easy to use and not scary at all. Integrating a new software into your routine can also be a pain and expense, but Harvest is very affordable and the learning curve is minimal!

Harvest saves me time, money, and stress! It allows me to easily invoice my clients, send reminders, and track my payments. Harvest also allows me to make sure I'm staying on track with project budgets, which prevents me from losing money on a project. Harvest is a crucial part of my business.

Back End Developer

"It's a great, easy to use time-tracking solution!"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to use and integrate with other apps like Asana. It's handy that when you start tracking time on one project, it automatically stops tracking time on the other so you don't lose time between projects.

What do you dislike?

(This may be more a complaint with Asana...) When I go back and forth from one project to another, it creates a new timer each time, rather than continuing where it left off. So I might end up with 4 or 5 10 minute chunks of time on a project, rather than just the total. It still adds up to the same time, it just doesn't look as clean.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I trust Harvest to keep track of my time, and it reminds me when I forget to stop tracking time on something. It also makes it easy to edit your time should that be necessary, and looking back over past months is easy and convenient.

Helps employees track their time - I work in Idaho, my boss lives in Romania, my co-worker lives in Wisconsin.

Research Manager

"Marketing & Research Manager"

What do you like best?

Harvest is fundamental to our agency in tracking the hours we spend on client work. Harvest provides a seamless way to bounce back and forth between different clients' work while being able to log the respective hours to the different accounts.

What do you dislike?

While I enjoy the majority of Harvest functions, it would be helpful if they improve the functionality relating to the projects and reports sections. If I could recieve weekly notifications to let me know how many hours I have available per client per week, that would be very valuable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For companies working with different client budgets, Harvest is a great tool to efficiently track time management as well as gain a view into the overall client budget and how much is used per month.

McDonnell Group is able to efficiently manage and track project cost management through this platform. I'm also able to work on different client work with the ability to update my tracker in real-time or later. It allows everyone at our public relations agency to be more productive on getting client work completed.

Owner and Operator
(Myself Only)

"Makes time tracking and invoicing SO much easier than before!"

What do you like best?

Invoicing is the feature that has streamlined this process so much, compared to my previous invoicing procedures. For most of my clients, invoicing is just a matter of clicking a button, writing a brief note to personalize the email, and clicking “send.” For a few other clients I need to go through the invoice details a little more to make sure of some aspects of it, but Harvest makes those checks easier than in previous software I used.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I’m not 100% happy with is that, at least the way I have things set up, I have to change my rate for each individual project if I change my rate with a specific client. I might be overlooking a simpler way to do this, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a fantastic app, very much worth the cost.

Time tracking is nicely integrated with invoicing, so I don’t have to transfer that data from one app to another. Invoicing is simple and therefor saves me a significant amount of time and hassle each time I invoice a client. I’ve also found that tracking billable expenses is easier with Harvest than in other software I’ve used. Another huge timesaver has been setting up recurring invoices.

E-Commerce Growth Specialist

"A great time tracker"

What do you like best?

Desktop, mobile and web integration is fantastic. My preference became the desktop toolbar - extremely user friendly.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, this was the first tracker I used and it seemed to have all the elements needed to successfully track all your time with many features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Time tracking is not something people like to do. It is an activity that seems to make people feel like they are getting micromanaged but Harvest surprisingly made me feel otherwise. It's ease of use and the time it takes so log and track your time is something that literally takes 1 second - and then it automatically organizes it into your accounts back end for reporting. Definitely would recommend this product if your company is in the market for a good, all around, customizable and simple time tracker with all the features you could ask for.

We were solving our problem of how many specific hours were being allocated to which client based on certain parameters and departments.

Graphic Designer
Graphic Design
(Myself Only)

"Great time tracking capabilities"

What do you like best?

I like the free trial feature the best. It helped determine if it was a good fit for me. I feel very organized and neat when I use this app, and it's very intuitive. I love that I can easily enter time and see any notes I added. I love the compatibility between having it open on my laptop and phone at the same time and can use both simultaneously. Overall, it's extremely functional and I can bill clients easily.

What do you dislike?

There are other free apps you can use that compete with this project. I have used Toggl before and it is a free time tracking software. I'm not a fan of the price since I am a freelancer and work for and with myself only. So my only complaint is that I wish it was free, but I understand why it isn't; because it's so easy to use and worth your money.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good option if you're willing to pay for a time tracking software.

Tracking time to know how much to charge my clients. The reports are clear and simple and my clients can review what the tasks were. I think this software would be even more awesome if I was working with a team on my projects because of all the team features this software provides; great option for team management software as well as time tracking.

Communications Strategist, Account Executive
Public Relations and Communications

"Makes tracking time as easy as possible for team members"

What do you like best?

The phone and desktop apps make it so easy to track all throughout the day, start and stop, and edit. The weekly reports also show you how and where you're spending your time.

What do you dislike?

It can be hard on the backend to make sure that the right managers on the right projects and customizing projects that overlap across months

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Because of the nature of our retainers and custom work, we use Harvest as an insights tool rather than a prescriptive tool to track budgets. It is part of a full picture rather than a holistic view of profitability,

Efficiency of team members, profitability of clients, how we're using our time.

Associate
Legal Services

"Simple and Great"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to use and understand. I like the idea of a play button instead of more traditional stopwatch-esque iconography. The app is well designed. And I absolutely love how simple it is. We always get quick and courteous support from harvest when we have any issues.

I absolutely love the reminders and how you can stop/start a timer from anywhere. I'm constantly creating a timer and leaving it on all night. The app on my phone reminds me when it's gone too long and I can fix it from my phone even if I stared it from my computer.

Not much else to say. It does what I need it to and does it well!

What do you dislike?

It has one or two bugs in the Mac app that are kind of annoying. When it starts up, it immediately opens the pop-up window and won't go away for at least a minute, but that might be my machine more than the app.

I don't like how it takes over some keyboard shortcuts without asking. I use 2 of them frequently in other apps, but I ended up activating a Harvest command instead of action in the app I was using, which interrupted my workflow. It's easy to turn off, but they should prompt the user about this especially since the are hidden in the preferences menu.

I wish one could decide whether the timer displays in decimals or in minutes, or at least have a quick way to view the decimal time in minutes (maybe like hovering over the timecode in the mac menu bar?). I prefer the decimal display most of the time, but there are times where I need the know the minutes and have to do the ratio, which is kind of annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it out!

Timekeeping for multiple projects (and types of projects) amongst multiple clients in various US states.

Client Success Manager
Restaurants

"Wonderful product!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy using Harvest for multiple reasons. It is very user friendly and easy to understand, it tracks my time accurately and also provides me with a motivational quote every morning when I open it.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike, the program syncs seamlessly with my internet browser, the app on my phone and also the app on my computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Harvest is extremely user friendly and simple to use. Our company has benefited from having this program.

Time tracking has become much easier and much more streamlined with Harvest. We can now see where our team's time is spent and which accounts we make the most profit on.

Office Manager

"Great Invoicing and Timekeeping System "

What do you like best?

Harvey allows Macleod & Co. to easily create professional invoices that we can quickly sent off to our clients. It gives us the freedom to create our invoices from our categorized projects or by a free form invoice. The reports for the team are very helpful as well.

What do you dislike?

In my past experience, Quickbooks Online and Harvest have not always communicated the best. Ultimately, I ended up removing the Harvest and Quickbooks Online component to prevent issues happening in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you would like an easy to use time keeping and invoicing system I would recommend moving forward with Harvest.

With Harvest, we are able to simplify our Invoicing system. I am able to easily see if there are invoices that have not yet been paid, or those that are about to be due. I can save PDFs and send out the invoices straight from Harvest. I also have the option to allow the clients to pay with a card through Paypal on Harvest.

CRM Consultant

"My alltime favorite SaaS tool"

What do you like best?

Harvest is everything its marketed as for time-tracking, project tracking, and Invoicing, ... and way more.

TimeTracking: My least favorite task in the world has been transformed by their easy clean interface that runs on all devices. I can start timer on my desktop, walk away, get in the car, and pick up the time on my phone. The timer registers time to Client & Project, with notes that can appear (or be edited) in your invoice. (Oh and you can track project expenses & Mileage too, with images of receipts).

Invoicing: at the end of your billing period, at click of a button you can pull all the time and expenses for a client and as many of their projects as you want billed together. You can invoice a total, or with detailed line items. The invoice editor is really clean, items can be added, removed, edited re-ordered with ease.

When you send the invoice, you can pick which of the clients' people get the email, and they get a customizable summary email with a PDF attachment, and you can include A PAYMENT LINK! for webpay. Invoices bill time at a task rate or a project rate, which you set up when you set up a client project.

Clients and Projects: list the people and projects for each client. Free version allows limited projects, so for 1st few months I bundled some projects under a client called "Misc" which worked fine. (but Harvest was so useful I soon moved to paid).

Projects are my favorite feature. Each project can have tasks with a budget of time or money (all tasks with same value, or set different costs on different tasks). As time is tracked on the timer, the time used/remaining shows graphically per task and for the whole project. This has been INVALUABLE in presenting project status to clients, as well as having instant visual on which tasks are over/under budget - so potential project over-runs can be spotted in real-time without use of spreadsheets, downloads, caluclator... and adjustments made before the project goes over budget. I LOVE THIS FEATURE!!!

Estimates: Estimates are easy to put together. I include my ToS in the notes at the bottom. The can be line items (like the invoice) or a single line summary. When you send an estimate THE CLIENT CAN ACCEPT/DECLINE with a button on the estimate. So I treat that as a signature of accepting estimate and ToS.

I also use Harvest to do all my ScheduleC business expense tracking. I have my business as a Client, with a project for each year eg: "Taxes 2016". I enter all my all my ScheduleC tax deductible expenses/mileage under that project, and add receipts as photos or PDFs. At tax time, I just run a report of project expenses and for mileage, and Voila, Schedule C done and documented!

On projects involving another consultant, I pay to add a user and have them track their time in Harvest too, so their hours are included in my project analysis and billing, with not data entry on my part.

AND I use Harvest to track all my volunteer hours, mileage and reimbursable expenses... and any other nonbillable projects that need tracking.

What do you dislike?

At present Invoicing and estimates are not available on the phone app, but that's not much of a limitation. Time & Expenses are, and that's mainly what I need on the go.

You can't save favorite time/billing reports, but reports are SO simple to run this has not been an issue for me.

That's the only mild negative I can think of

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely best of breed for tracking clients & projects; costs, time, budget to actuals. For doing Estimates, getting online payment, sending clients scheduled Payment reminders... alround fantastic.

Managing my consulting business, time, projects, estimates, expenses, mileage & billing... and tax expense tracking.

"Great Time Tracking/Project Budget Tracking Software"

What do you like best?

The program is easy to use. It's very customizable. The customer service reps are quick to respond and very helpful. The software allows you to track project budget in multiple ways. You can produce quick and easy reports that are also customizable. You can prepare invoices. It's a great tool to track budgets for a number of different projects. It's quick to learn, easy to use and a great software. It's increased our teams efficicency tremendously. No more excel spreadsheets for us. Our staff gave the product great reviews. I would highly recommend this product.

What do you dislike?

The product is quite expensive. I work for a non-profit which is a small company. The fees are quite high and there is no reduced fee for small businesses. It would also be great if Harvest allowed you to track the budget based on the client. The way it currently works is to track the budget based on the project.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great time tracking, budget monitoring program. Try it!

This allows us to keep on top of our budget. To quickly and accurately make reports at any point during a project. We can easily see who has overspent and on what tasks. It helps us track staff efficiency and overall, it keeps us very aware and up to date on our finances.

Paid Search Specialist

"Time Tracking"

What do you like best?

I like how you can integrate harvest into other programs (like Basecamp & Google Chrome for example) so you can easily click the stopwatch and log what you're working on in real time. I also think it's great that we're able to pull reports by project and by which team worked on the project. This helps us a lot because then we can see if we're spreading ourselves too thin, spending too much time on one client, or not enough time on another. If we didn't have this feature, it would be really easy to undermanage or overmanage our clients. We're also a very fair company, so Harvest allows us to make sure everyone is getting the same amount of attention.

What do you dislike?

I don't care much for the reporting. I don't think it is as advanced as it could be. It would be nice if there was a way we can see if we've gotten more efficient at a certain task.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Log as accurately as you can. You will appreciate it later.

As a business we're able to see how much time as a whole company we spend on one client. We can then see if this client is worth our time in terms of how much money we're making and how many hours / week we're spending. We're now able to answer whether or not this client is profitable or if they are just time consuming.

Founder & CEO

"Delighted with the product and the support!"

What do you like best?

The ease with which we can complete and send estimates, the speed of sending invoices once estimates are approved and managing time for all our projects is absolutely first rate!

What do you dislike?

If I had a wish list. I wish I could have a regular invoice converted into a retainer invoice. We sometimes get these two confused. I would also like to be able to turn an accepted estimate into a project, just like being able to convert an estimate into an invoice. One final item. I would love it if the mobile app contained all the standard features for a project manager or salesperson: the ability for the mobile app to create an estimate and the ability to create/manage projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get started with one user...it's free! Try your first estimate, pretend it is accepted, create an invoice, then create a project, track time, close project, boom! So easy to set up and use.

Estimate creation; invoicing & collections; project and time management.

Assistant Art Director

"Excellent at keeping time!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I have an app on my phone that can keep the same timer running as my desktop so that I can easily track time that is away from my computer as well!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I can't create new time entries for previous days without having to go to the harvest website. I wish we could this from the program itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think this program is excellent for timekeeping. As a creative I do have to rely on someone from account service to add me to projects so that I can track my time, but this is rarely an issue. I love that there is an app so I can track time from my phone. Also I am not responsible for client invoicing, but I hear that Harvest does make that a lot easier!

Keeping timesheets for projects is a lot easier with an easily accessible timing app like Harvest.

Graphic and Web Designer

"Harvest is thorough and useful"

What do you like best?

Although I don't know much about time tracking software, Harvest seems to be the best one available. It pretty much gives you the ability two describe in great detail and in great specifics the kind of project that you are doing and the work you're doing on each project. I also very much enjoy the fact that there is a very easy to use mobile app for Harvest, because it allows me to track my time even when the Internet isn't working, and I can also voice dictate my tasks a lot quicker than typing on the desktop.

What do you dislike?

It has a day View and a week view, but I'd honestly like to see a month view. It would make jumping back in time to see what I did on each project a little bit quicker. I really hate, on the mobile app, that I do not have access to the full keyboard when entering in a Time. I often have to start the timer, let it run for about a minute, stop the timer, and then manually enter the time I spent on a thing, carefully avoiding backspacing the colon.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get in the habit of describing in great detail what you're doing for each project immediately after completing that task. I have, as an employee, falling into the very bad habit of waiting a full two weeks before going back and filling in the details for each task, which takes me about 30 to 45 minutes.

Our team uses Harvest to track all of the time spent on every project in a broad sense. We separate each task and each project because we also use Harvest to send invoices to a clients so that they can see what exactly went into all the time spent on their projects. Harvest has also helped me a lot to more accurately gauge how long the task will take me before I do it.

Strategist

"Easy to use, for small biz"

What do you like best?

I work for a small agency, and Harvest is great for having an easy and simple way of tracking time within projects. They're aren't a bunch of unnecessary tools and widgets and the UI design is very pleasing. Plus you can click into projects and see hours and budgets at a high scale, depending on your user permissions. It also remembers what projects and activities you've used in the past, so you don't have to insert the same information over and over again.

What do you dislike?

For my team, we've come to find that digging really deep into a project or building out robust timelines, gantt charts, and project plans isn't a capability in Harvest. While we love using it, it may not be able to scale with our growing team. This tool is definitely best for companies with I'd say less than 10 people or non-complex, long-term projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure you're a small team and don't expect Harvest to solve all of your problems. Great for small, growing teams who need to get organized.

Basic and simple time management and budget tracking. It's helped us keep a simple and clear view of what's going on, but it's not the most robust tool. It's easy for any of us to learn and all levels of the org. to see how their hours are affecting the project as a whole.

E-Commerce Manager

"Sencilla y extremadamente util"

What do you like best?

Es una herramienta sencilla, se pueden aprender todas sus funciones de forma rápida. Aunque no todo el mundo pueda darle la importancia que merece esta herramienta para registrar nuestros tiempo de actividad es sumamente poderosa y útil.

What do you dislike?

En ocasiones nos olvidamos que tenemos el tiempo corriendo, incluir la posibilidad de tener recordatorios en ventanas emergentes dentro del navegador cada cierto tiempo seria un plus bastante interesante o la función de programar cuanto tiempo deseo destinar a cada actividad.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

La rutina es lo mas importante para sacar provecho a esta herramienta, ya que de nada servirá si no se reporta tiempo en ella o los reportes son inexactos, así que crear una buena costumbre de reportes y que estos sean lo mas específicos posible es la clave para sacar el máximo provecho.

Monitoreamos el tiempo que se invierte en cada labor de soporte por cada cliente de esta forma se puede ver en que áreas o a que clientes en particular se les dedica mas o menos tiempo del necesario dando la posibilidad de realizar un calculo de los recursos destinados a cada área.

Marketing and Operations Manager

"Easy to use and many functions"

What do you like best?

It's reasonably-priced and very easy to use. We have lots of contractors and they use our account as well as our employees.

What do you dislike?

We have one small company that has no employees and I have to keep paying for the account even when we don't currently have any subcontractors using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We rarely have any issues with Harvest, and when the website does have a rare problem, they notify me and let me know what's going on and then when it is back up again. It's extremely easy for everyone to use and flexible that you can add/remove users at any time so you are not paying for people who aren't currently working (like contractors or people who work only during the summer). We love it!

We used to use Google Sheets for time tracking, and this is much easier and more functional. I can get reports by jobs, people, and/or tasks so that we can bill clients easily. No more issues with disputes about time and I can see everyone's time right away. Rates can be added as well as project managers.

Owner & CEO
Design

"Best Time Tracker/Invoice Creation Combo"

What do you like best?

Lots of apps track time, and lots of apps generate invoices. Few can do both easily, and also integrate seamlessly with your project management software. It even has an iOS app for tracking on the go. Harvest is the perfect solution for my agency.

What do you dislike?

It's a little expensive, and sometimes my employees accidentally overlook using the Harvest button within Asana to track tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I usually hate to pay for a service I can get for free somewhere else, but Harvest has been worth every penny. Main recommendation: get the Chrome Extension and the phone app, and integrate it with whatever project management software you use. Info syncs seamlessly between all three applications.

I have my employees track their time with Havest while they are working on client projects I have set up in Asana. It makes it really easy to take those tracked hours and generate monthly invoices for each client.

"Harvest Time Tracker"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use. The quotes and humorous reminders you may have left a timer on or am 'tracking into the future' are quite enjoyable.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to set hourly or project based pricing options for the same project as some of our service tasks are project based while others are hourly. To get around this we've set them up as completely different projects and then cobble invoices together.

I also don't need Harvest's entire catagory of offerings as we have other tools that do that better. Meanwhile their pricing goes up the more they offer (which makes sense). I only wish they would offer a tiered approach to allow flexibility and control to ensure all subscribers get the value/worth out of the system.

Easy time tracking and record keeping.

Director of Government Relations
Government Relations

"Simple timekeeping"

What do you like best?

This is good for tracking time for multiple clients and multiple projects. It's easy to use, auto saves, and makes it easy to search by project, client, or date.

What do you dislike?

It can get a little unwieldy to enter time as projects grow. It would be nice to have a way to cluster projects under a client, or otherwise bucket projects on the main entry screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very simple and easy to use. Would recommend for simple timekeeping needs.

We used to use spreadsheets to track time, which was time consuming and clunky. I advocated switching to an online tool so we could make submitting our timesheets easier and faster. We looked at a few different services, and decided that Harvest was best suited to our needs. Our HR director loves it because it means less work for her to piece together information from spreadsheets, and the rest of us like being able to enter time online and not have to save and send timesheets as attachments. It all works seamlessly.

co-founder

"best time tracker"

What do you like best?

Harvest is an easy to use, beautifully designed software.It is well-organized so anyone can learn and use Harvest in a very little amount of time. Team management and scheduling. Excellent integration options.

What do you dislike?

The invoicing and expensing is not good enough when you are a company with more than 5 employees. On the other hand the reports per member of the team could have better filters.

In easytech we provide development service and basically invoice the hours we execute each client. With harvest we not only achieve that the developers do not see the time tracking complicated but the reports that we generate are simple and clear so that our clients can review what the tasks were.

Harvest Features