HandiFox Desktop Reviews & Product Details

What is HandiFox Desktop?

HandiFox is an award-winning Inventory Tracking and Sales Management System designed for seamless QuickBooks data integration across mobile devices, including smartphones, tablets, and ruggedized industrial handhelds. With HandiFox on your mobile device you can do Purchase Orders, count inventory, track inventory at multiple sites, do Sales Orders and Invoices, receive payments. Also verify your shipments by picking and packing. HandiFox allows barcode scanning, receipt printing, barcode label printing, taking customer signatures and more.

HandiFox Desktop Screenshots

1-12 of 12 total HandiFox Desktop reviews

HandiFox Desktop Reviews

1-12 of 12 total HandiFox Desktop reviews
analista profesional

"Quick exact and paperless Quickbooks add on"

What do you like best?

I appreciate having the capacity to audit every one of my clients open solicitations from my telephone. I like having the capacity to make deals requests and check stock, and PO status on every thing I stock whenever I need anyplace I am. I can make and send by email or fax, a Quickbooks deals request or receipt or buy request, all from my telephone utilizing Handifox.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a lot to despise about the Handifox programming. I Galaxy 3 telephone had a worked in direct scanner so I could filter things into a request with Handifox.

I am ready to wipe out a whole position of the secretary that was entering Invoices, Sales requests, and Purchase orders into Quickbooks. Presently every one of our conveyance staff can play out these capacities on location utilizing Handifox and the mobile phones I doled out to them. We can resolve descrepiciencies on the spot.

President
Automotive

"Fast accurate and paperless Quickbooks add on"

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to review all my customers open invoices from my phone. I like being able to make sales orders and check inventory, and PO status on each item I stock any time I want anywhere I am. I can create and send by email or fax, a Quickbooks sales order or invoice or purchase order, all from my phone using Handifox.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about the Handifox software. I Galaxy 3 phone had a built in linear scanner so that I could scan items into an order with Handifox.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it, you will be amazed at all the features this software has. It will allow you to watch the movement of your inventory across one location or many locations.

I am able to eliminate an entire position of the secretary that was entering Invoices, Sales orders, and Purchase orders into Quickbooks. Now each of our delivery staff is able to perform these functions on site using Handifox and the cell phones I assigned to them. We are able to resolve descrepiciencies on the spot.

Assistant General Manager
Retail

"Inventory made easy!"

What do you like best?

I like how fast it makes doing an inventory. It used to take us about 8 hours to count the whole warehouse and input the data into Quickbooks. The time has been cut in half.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how Handifox doesn't recognize non-inventory items. The numbers in the handheld are very different than the actual quantity on hand on items we write lots of credits on. That being said once counted the numbers match just fine in the system. It is just one of my pet peeves.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great product that will make your inventory easier and more accurate.

The problems being solved are mistakes in the warehouse. We have been able to cut mistakes down, and manage inventory better as well.

"Handifox Inventory is really the top of Inventory management software. It's amazing!!!"

What do you like best?

The synchronization process with quickbooks, being the accounting software of my company. Transfer of stock between sites is only one key function i like in the Handifox

What do you dislike?

The fact that deleting and viewing past transactions are not yet possible on the handheld device represent limitation of the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Handifox Inventory works perfectly with Quickbooks no matter the version, my experience so far is great. We can only hope the newer version will improve some of the features. Our company can affirm that it’s been worth it investing in handifox.

Now distribution is done in a much more professional way and this earns us respect from both our staff and other competitors.

Handifox! Your value for money software!!

Handifox inventory mobile software is designed as an interactive mobile app to aid the management of inventories from different locations thereby enabling efficient stock management across all locations. This has brought tremendous improvement in tracking our inventory. As users of Quickbooks Accounting software, we were initially a bit skeptical before we later realized Handifox could interact with Quickbooks. What a sigh of relief – was our initial reaction because we had found a business solution.

Quickbooks Accounting software users like us have their Inventory management made easy with handifox inventory.

All transactions done on the handheld devices are synchronised with the quickbooks software, and stocks invoiced have their corresponding deductions from the main QOH. Handifox inventory offers as snapshot of inventory transaction from various sites which help individual warehouse managers to effectively monitor and control their stock movements just by a tap.

This software was discovered when our company started with product distribution in Ghana. Timely discovery I must say!

Since the introduction of Handifox, there is actually been a change in the face of our operations from inventory management to sales. Stock movements between our warehouses across Ghana and beyond is now automated and made easy. All our operations are now centralized because of handifox inventory software, transactions are controlled and monitored from one point.

Handifox! Your value for money software!!

Financial Manager / Franchisee
Retail

"Changed the way we do business!"

What do you like best?

The integration into Quickbooks for inventory and sales

What do you dislike?

There are not many things I dislike but maybe just one thing I wish Handifox had more of was the export function into excel for reports etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This was the only software we could find that fixed all the problems we had with our inventory and sales with Quickbooks and our sales. The support team at Handifox have been fantastic and quick to response to every question we had when we first set everything up.

We are really happy with this software!

Keeping track of our inventory was a huge problem in our business which is now so easy with Handifox. Also the transferring of sales made at our shop straight into Quickbooks and keeping everything electronic, as before we were hand writing out invoices and then would have to enter those sales into Quickbooks. Time is being saved and everything is more efficient!

AT

"Great Tech Support"

What do you like best?

If you currently use Quickbooks and need to use it away from a PC then this is one of the very few options out there, it works good. Their tech support is responsive and have been able to resolve our issues in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

We have had issues with Handifox communicating with Quickbooks, but again, tech support can usually resolve these issues quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in the market for software to extend your current version of Quickbooks out of the office and on to mobile devices then this is a good choice.

We use Quickbooks but need a WMS. With the addition of sites and bin locations in QB, Handifox allows us to use QB from our warehouse floor.

C.E.O.
Import and Export

"Handifoc Inventory Review"

What do you like best?

The software is Fast, Productive, and has real time inventory control for our business. No more double entry for sales orders. No more calling the office to find out if something is in stock or not. Also has Price levels for our sales reps so they know what the maximum discounts are. We no longer need to print paper statements because of HandiFox.

What do you dislike?

None, because HandiFox can tailor the software to your needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to use barcodes, control inventory and not have to do double entry on your sales orders HandiFox is a must have.

We solved double entry on sales orders,inventory control, and scanning barcodes

Blitz Manager

"Ease of use remotely."

What do you like best?

User friendly and great for using on the road on a handheld device all the while keeping Quick Books updated correctly. Also, has a great tech support facility.

What do you dislike?

Can't to look at previous invoices after payment has been recorded. Can only be done in Quick Books.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great software for a start up company to a well established business.

Minimal room for error. Allows us to run our business model.

AC

"We needed inventory control and barcodes"

What do you like best?

Being able to use our own barcodes and simplifying the inventory counting process. Receiving inventory on tablet

What do you dislike?

--When counting inventory I wish you could count on multiple tablets and upload them all at the same time for a full count instead of having to add all counts from other tablets into 1 tablet for upload it would save a ton of time-

--That QB will not sync barcodes with Handifox

--There is no ability to print barcodes from purchase orders in QB

-Benefit from having a smaller staff for counting inventory

-Smoother inventory counting process

Response from Maria Poltinina of HandiFox Desktop

My name is Maria Poltinina and I am the Project Manager at HandiFox.

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for your review. Based on feedback and reviews we get from our customers, we constantly strive to find ways of boosting our product’s functionality. Some of the features you mentioned as desired but missing are contained in the latest HandiFox versions. We would appreciate an opportunity to discuss those points with you. Our customer support is available through email at support@handifox.com or over the phone at +1 877-942-6344.

Owner
Chemicals

"Review of Handifox"

What do you like best?

Keeps accurate stock counts and aids us in the tracking of inventory. We like having the option to include a customer signature

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to scan new bar codes without leaving invoice and having to go edit it, would be nice to be able to edit on the go

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The support is amazing, whenever we have an issue we get a call right away and the problem is solved. Our inventory counts are so much more accurate since the start of using this product.

More accurate stock counts

Account Executive

"HandiFox Great for us!"

What do you like best?

I like the portability of the software, syncing up with our quickbooks and being able to print the sales orders on the office.

What do you dislike?

would like to be able to create new customers and also be able to look up past invoices and sales orders

Re-entering sales orders,

"Heading in the right direction"

What do you like best?

Bar code scanning, inventory control. Software installation trouble free.

What do you dislike?

No link to QuickBooks bar codes. The limited support (3 months and you must pay for support) The purchase price should include one year.

Better inventory control

7.5
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.0*
* Inventory Control Category
Do you work for HandiFox Desktop?

HandiFox Desktop Categories on G2