Gusto for G Suite Reviews & Product Details

What is Gusto for G Suite?

Gusto automatically calculates, pays, and files your federal, state and local payroll taxes, as well as W-2s, 1099s, and new hire forms.

Gusto for G Suite Profile Details

1-13 of 13 total Gusto for G Suite reviews

Gusto for G Suite Reviews

1-13 of 13 total Gusto for G Suite reviews
Software Engineer

"Gusto's gonna go really big"

What do you like best?

Everything, this is going to be never ending.

- W2

- Paycheck tracking

- Company employee details

- Medical insurances

- Benefits

- Cute quotes everyday

- Amazing customer support

- Your UI

What do you dislike?

Not dislike but it's annoying that when you hover over hyperlinks in your paycheck, they just kinda blink and goes away, I think because the font is so small I can never hover correctly and it doesn't show the tooltip.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's an amazing product that keeps everything at one place. Now you don't need to spend on another product for your medical insurances. You can also get your paychecks and W2 from Gusto.

- W2

- Paycheck tracking

- Company employee details

- Medical insurances

- Benefits like PTO

Photographer

"Payments via Gusto for G Suite "

What do you like best?

I really love how simple Gusto for G Suite is to use. It makes receiving your salary so easy and pain free. Each pay period, our CEO does not even have to write me a check at all. My pay check is simply directly deposited into me checking account instead. There are a bunch of different statistics that are shown on the Gusto for G Suite website that show things like how much you make in net salary compared to how much you make after taxes. It also shows how much money you have lost to taxes and how much your payments have cost your employer too.

What do you dislike?

There is one thing that I dislike about Gusto for G Suite. Sometimes the website is slow and sluggish when you are trying to open up your pay stubs. It has to open the the pay stubs in different tabs instead of the same one that you are currently looking at. When you click on the link, sometimes it takes two or three times to actually open the PDF.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Gusto for G Suite is an excellent program for electronic pay stubs for a business.

Gusto for G Suite allows NoMo Diagnostics Inc. to pay employees' salaries. It has allowed me to get paid even when I am out of the office on pay day because it is all done electronically. All of the statistics that Gusto for G Suite are helpful for seeing all the numbers and how each pay check fully affects the company.

Reporter | Editorial Assistant

"Pay stubs with easy-to-understand breakdowns of deductions"

What do you like best?

Gusto's feature that automatically alerts me via email when I get paid. In the email, it displays an easily understandable graphic that shows my net and gross pay.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. It's a pretty intuitive application that's given me no issues.

ePaystubs are great, and keep the finance team from having to track down and email out paystubs to employees on a biweekly basis. The deduction breakdown saves a lot of headaches as well.

UP

"Gusto is perfect for small businesses who want to use direct deposit!"

What do you like best?

Direct deposit and I can view/print all my paystubs with ease

What do you dislike?

nothing! everything about it is awesome - more small businesses should take advantage of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pretty much just an app, but makes it easier to login with just you G Suite account.

allows a small business to give its employees direct deposit - most small businesses don't always offer that. Not having to deal with a physical check is great, especially for a business where we aren't always in the office. The website also easily allows you to view and download paystubs as well as other info such as taxes and paid time off earned.

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

The design of the website is very user-friendly, I love the messages they include with the emails that they sent you when you get paid.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike, maybe the break down of the paystub is a little confusing.

Helps all of the employees keep track of their pay and taxes information and time off.

"Easy to Use Site"

What do you like best?

I like the email reminders on payday with the convenient link to my pay stub.

What do you dislike?

The previous program we used posted pay stubs two days before which was great for planning the week ahead.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You won't regret it.

Aside from the early access to pay stubs the site we previously used was clunky, links were often broken and therefor inaccessible. That has never been the case with Gusto. It's reliable and very user friendly.

Epistemophiliac; Technology, Engineering and Education Focus
(Myself Only)

"Gusto Review"

What do you like best?

The cute images and animated images.

That Gusto sends me an e-mail when I am paid with an outline of payment.

That it is fairly easy to set up a new account.

That I can easily view my pay stubs and don't have to keep paper stubs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to report yet.

If paystubs do not stay more than a few months that would be a complaint.

Easier integration between scheduling/timesheet app and paying employees.

AM

"Gusto is awesome "

What do you like best?

The interface and accessibility are fantastic for on boarding. The while process is very easy to setup, especially if you are a start up with little time to spend on the admin side.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the site is unreliable when processing lots of information at once. I do wish there was a software/app option to use offline.

The more integration for small teams, the better. Having less tools to update keeps me focused and on task with things like taxes and adding contractors to my team.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that it is very easy to use. I also like that there is full visibility into everything without needing to contact an admin.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how hard it is to change things in the benefits section.

Having a great pay system so i can get paid directly, ontime, and see al of my paystubs or change tax info very very easily by myself.

Support Specialist

"By far the best payroll system I've used"

What do you like best?

Really simple and intuitive UI. It's also reliable.

What do you dislike?

I which they had a mobile app, as I have to login to their mobile website when trying to make changes to my account on my iPhone. This makes it inconvenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ditch old school, clunky payroll systems

Being able to manage my payroll and benefits from one simple to navigate dashboard. Way better than ADP.

"Best way to get paid!"

What do you like best?

Gusto is super easy to use and navigate. You can sign all your work documents via Gusto and check and see when the next time you get paid is.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Gusto is the easiest payment method there is.

Getting paid on time and signing the appropriate documents.

"Review of Gusto"

What do you like best?

I like the friendly user interface and the cute emails I get on payday

What do you dislike?

The website could be better designed. The homescreen is mostly blank, and I would like the calendar to be visible

It's being used for payroll at my company and streamlines the process

AM

"Account Coordinator"

What do you like best?

My current company recently switched to Gusto. The transition when seamlessly and was an easy thing to pick-up.

What do you dislike?

Outside of the business transition, I don't have many complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

See if this fits into your broader scope of internal policies (processes, etc.)

My company uses Gusto for payment and time policies. It is nice to have everything in one place! I am notified automatically when there is an update.

Gusto for G Suite User Ratings

8.3
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.2*
* G Suite for HR Category
Do you work for Gusto for G Suite?

Gusto for G Suite Categories on G2