Gryphon Networks

Gryphon Networks

Gryphon automatically captures and analyzes all sales activity from any phone and turns it into actionable insight. Understand the behaviors that get results with 100 % accuracy through real time visibility into your rep’s phone -based activity from any location. Our targeted speech analytics identifies the techniques and phrases used by your top performers allowing sales leaders to raise the performance of every rep on their team.

Work for Gryphon Networks?

Learning about Gryphon Networks?

Gryphon Networks Reviews

Ask Gryphon Networks a Question
Showing 422 Gryphon Networks reviews
DARRIEL S.

"the access number is so easy to remember"

What do you like best?

I LIKE THE FACT THAT I CAN USE MY CELL PHONE OR HOME WHEN WORKING AWAY FROM THE OFFICE AND IT DISPLAYS MY WORK NUMBER TO CLIENTS INSTEAD OF MY PERSONAL NUMBER.

THIS IS HUGE BECAUSE WITH CALLER ID, CLIENTS MAY NOT ANSWER THEIR PHONE. SO NO MATTER WHAT DEVICE YOU DAIL FROM IT SHOWS YOUR WORK NUMBET AND NAME

What do you dislike?

REALLY, THERE IS NOTHING TO DISLIKE GREAT SOFTWARE, EASY TO USE. WELL REMEMBER PASSWORD WOULD BE HELPFUL

Recommendations to others considering the product:

PERSONALLY I THINK IT'S A GREAT SOFTWARE TO USE WHEN A COMPANY NEEDS TO KEEP TRACK OF CALLS INDIVIUALS MAKE. I NEVER HEARD OF GRYPHON UNTIL MY EMPLOYMENT WITH ADT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT OTHER SOFEWARE THAT'S OUT THERE OR MY BE COMPITION TO GRYPHON. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I WOULD RECCOMEND GRYPHON TO OTHERS BECASUE IT'S SO EASY FOR EMPLOYEES AND MANAGMENET TO TRACK PROGRESS OF CALLS MADE

ONCE I'M DIALED IN, I DON'T HAVE TO KEEP DAILING THE ACCESS TO PLACE OTHER CALLS.

WE HAVE A GOAL OF WEEKLY CALLS, GRYPHON ALLOWS ME TO KEEP TRACK OF MY CALLS, WHAT TYPE OF CALLS ALSO LIKE DO NOT CALL

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Gryphon Networks
Scott J. L.

"Thanks to the DNC list, no one else at my firm can call my prospects"

What do you like best?

The DNC program, as well as the the kind voice on the other end of the phone. While using this product, it becomes extremely easy to make more dials, and in the end get more connections. The sales inteligence is useful to tracking progress on a weekly or daily basis. Also can be used for motivation.

What do you dislike?

Occasional glitches that can be experienced. Unsure of what causes them, but at least once per week the system will bug out for 20 minutes. The inteligence feature takes some time to get used to but I have a positive feeling about this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Getting used to grading or reviewing your call at the end takes time to get used to, but it is certainly worth it in evaluating your progress.

Speed dialing. Without this system it would take much longer to make this many dials and the work day would be wasted. I've solved the problem of tracking daily performance.

What Sales Performance Management solution do you use?

Erin M.

"I like the IDEA of Gryphon"

What do you like best?

I like the fact you can track and mange your calls on certain levels. I also like being able to hear the calls of those who are successful from setting appointments from cold calls. Getting ideas and talk tracks from peers is extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

I used the Gryphon app originally, and was asked my phone number came up with a Boston area code. Clients weren't answering my calls because of this. I uninstalled the app due to this. Is there a fix?

I also think a tracker with company names when running reports for a follow-up purpose would be useful.

Lastly, I am frustrated with not having a call back feature. We leave a lot of messages. When a potential client calls back, these appointments aren't tracked or "counted" as being a successful call.

I am only three weeks into using Gryphon. I feel the most beneficial aspect thus far is my team leader being able to see my calls when I'm not in the office making them. It shows some validity to our day-to-day activity without the need to be in front of him.

User in Insurance

"Gryphon review"

What do you like best?

I like that I could listen to my calls and get feedback to improve. It was also nice to hear my colleagues' calls and change my pitch to make it more effective. The heat map was useful as well so I could plan my day around the times when it was more probable to get someone on the line. It definitely was a time saver because I used to track my calls using a pen and paper. I love that it was tracked for me and could give me real time data.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more time in between calls to take notes. Hearing the lady come on the line every few seconds would become a nuisance after awhile. Additionally, I did not always know who the decision maker was. Sometimes I'd have to hit # to move forward in the prompts. Unfortunately, Gryphon uses this feature to end a call so there was no option to get past prompts.

Gryphon was great for figuring out my conversion from calls to appointments.

Cynthia C.

"I think it's great for new sales people"

What do you like best?

It allows you to critic yourself on the calls. It allows you to revisit what tactics are working to allow you to get your foot in the door. Additionally you an review other sales peoples calls to see what they are saying and doing that is successful to obtaining appointments or what is pulling client away. We review constantly so it also is a way to measure yourself and success of time of calls days etc. Also creates a bit of a challenge within the office amongst producers.

What do you dislike?

Dislike very much the # option. Some voice systems will not allow you to bypass this and the call end. I think a * would be better. When using Gryphon on your cell the app should take over an not allow any incoming calls. This is frustrating as I used my cell the majority of time for my calls. The quality of calls seems iffy at times good reception yet the call is poor quality not sure what is causing that interference etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it as a tool and look at it in a positive way to reach goals instead of a micromanagement tool

Sometimes if the client speaks fast you can review it and update notes, etc. I think that is the beneficial piece.

Ivan D.

"Gryphon, birds eye view on who to call"

What do you like best?

The good thing about Gryphon is that its a system that filters out the people who I can't contact legally saving me the headache of having bad ramifications if the person on the other end of the phone would to take some action against me. It's easy to use and the good thing about it is that I don't necessarily have to hang up the phone, I can just input a code and move on to the next call and save me a good amount of time. I don't have to hang up completely saving me seconds which in the end, add up.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like about the system is that it doesn't show you what to input after the phone call ends. There isn't a guide on how to log a call after the phone call ended. It would be nice for the system to rehearse the log input right before someone starts making calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your going to call prospects who an agent like myself have never met. The Gryphon system is a good way to start. You never know what kind of people are on the other side of the phone and the system is a good way to protect yourself and also protect the wishes of people who don't want to get solicited.

The benefit about the system is that it allows me to not waste my time with people who don't want to be solicited. this saves me time and allows me to target people who actually want services.

Matthew A.

"The new dashboard is very user friendly. It is very easy to get a lot of information in a glance. "

What do you like best?

I like that I can pull up the dashboard and get a snapshot of my branch's call volume and results very quickly, it is a very simple screen to read and understand, without a lot of clicking around.

What do you dislike?

The timeframe on the dashboard sometimes has me messed up. There was a point toward the beginning of November that I was seeing some of October's volume. I am unsure how to set the default to show me only the current month and not the prior 30 days.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very user friendly. Set the dashboard to include snapshot information you use regularly to avoid having to dig around.

I have been very easily able to address which bankers are making their calls and who isn't. I am also able to see who is dispositioning their call results, and who is having progress with contacting our customers. We primarily use this product to measure outbound calls based on associate and use these numbers as well as results to coach the associate for future outbound calls.

Travis G.

"An excellent way to keep up work volume"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can see how many calls I've made through the month/week/day. I also like the fact that I can see how many high priority dispositions have been made letting me know the value of my work efforts.

What do you dislike?

Very rarely my call to Gryphon will turn into dead air and I'll have to redial. This happens very infrequently and is always solved by a quick call back into the system.

It helps me to control the aspects of my job that are within my power to control. Keeping a high volume of customer touches is a necessity in sales.

Austin B.

"Efficiency in Tracking and Time"

What do you like best?

I love it's efficiency to see how productive I'm actually being. How effective I am on the phone, if I'm keeping people on the phone. Even how long it takes to set up an appointment which is my ultimate goal. Love how it shows if I take a break after a call or if I keep on working through the pain. Great for tracking not only numbers of outgoing dials but performance and time use as well.

What do you dislike?

After the high volume of dials I make, the lady's voice annoys me. I wish I could have an option to turn her voice volume down or off, or even customized options of frequency and volume of her voice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it from the get go to get used to it and you will maximize your efficiency and your use of time.

Tracking phone marketing time and use. Save me a ton of time on tracking numbers and picking up and putting down the phone. Which also keeps me focused and on task.

C

"Easy to use tool to track your activity and view results"

What do you like best?

Conscience is my favorite thing about this application/tool. You can use any phone or computer/browser to access Gryphon.

What do you dislike?

The vast majority of the time Gryphons call tracking stats are real time. Every once in a while the info is not 100% real time but that's a very minor inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I used Gryphon everyday to track calls. You can call into the Gryphon system from any phone to make outbound calls to your leads. After each call you use the dial pad on the phone you're using to disposition your call. For example with the call to my sales lead went to voicemail and I leave a message I will dial #, 3, #. This dispositions the call as "left message in the Gryphon. After I call all my leads for the day I can login into my Gryphon account from any computer or browser and see my results. I can see which call I was able to make contact, which ones were not interested, or which ones want a follow up, etc. It's a fast and convenient way to see real time stats of how effective your calls are. You'll be able to see how hours are best for calls or which type of sales leads are responding well to your pitch or message. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Ryan D.

"Gryphon Networks-Ct"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to access the gryphon network from a cellular device as well as at my home office. The features of being able to select functions to specify what the result of the call was, is a very neat feature!

What do you dislike?

Overall I do not have any complaints. It seems to be a very user friendly system with strong tech support. I do wish that the system was a little faster, overall the function appears to be very strong but faster is always better in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very good product, keep doing what you are doing and business will continue to improve!

It allows me to be able to sync my gryphon calls with my sales central contact list. This function really helps me to streamline my clients and my prospective clients.

Vincent S.

"Great to use very user freindly"

What do you like best?

It is more streamlined and easy to use!! I like the new dashboards

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this product. I do miss having the team option. but all my reps are still in one place. I do miss the team tab. But It is very easy to group all reps together. So it really does not bother me to much.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great product. you will be very happy using it. !!!!!!!!!!

Every single reps and team are together and it is easy to track there calls. It makes meeting more user friendly. I can show the reps how they are tracking for the month.

Christopher C. G.

"It is a great way to help your organization see your true efforts,"

What do you like best?

I like that us-salespeople get to avoid calling contacts from previous or different business relationships if they are on the DNC List. They did not sign up to hear you talk about Business-C. They met you in connection to Business-B so don’t violate their previous trust ny hitting them with a personal call and unethically pitching them this new ”Business-C-Thing” because you did not use Gryphon to see if they are on the DNC List.. Gryphon is an ethics enforcer!

What do you dislike?

That I often forget to put a disposition and I’m back to square one and that call never gets entered in the metrics. Them I start over entering my pin again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is all a game of numbers so use Gryphon Metrics to know what your numbers “are” and “why!” — “The Numbers Don’t Lie!”

With Gryphon Sales Intelligence my organization gets to see what type of leads are worth their time and money investment.

George E.

"Senior Sales Representative"

What do you like best?

The way a capture our calls, make us call customer very easy as soon as we input our password.

Also make us know how many calls we have made.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I don’t see no dislikes, and I’m being very honest, it’s a wonderful tool for any other inside or outside sales, it will improve your productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I been in sales all my life, from banking, to different companies in my life, and in every company if they would use Gryphon it would be a different thing,

I start making more calls, something that I didn’t do before.

Now I love to make calls, Daily I set a goal of calls and I do it, thanks to Gryphon.

Michael H.

"Makes it easy to do the right thing"

What do you like best?

I can take my call list and just dial knowing that any and all numbers will be screened and I will not be subject to any fines. Doing the right thing is so easy! No excuses for not using.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything, the system works plain and simple. Does take a few dials to get the "work flow" down but then you are off to the races.

I do not have to worry if the numbers I am dialing are on any Do Not Call Lists

Joshuah D.

"This is a very efficient service, must have"

What do you like best?

Gryphon is very user friendly and helps a lot with productivity and efficiency. I cant work with out it any longer, it shaves hours of work off my week. You can go back and check numbers and time sna lengths of the calls which helps it every part of a sale. you can double check your numbers, analyze your weeks and break down all the numbers.

What do you dislike?

logging in through the phone is a little glitchy at times. there is major problems if you accidentally dial a fax number. Sometimes the automated messages get stuck and repeat endlessly. Sometimes it does get annoying hearing the same machine everyday endlessly and it sounds ike a robot and isnt pleasent on the ears.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have the ability you should definitely use Gryphon. It will change your work day and work load. Ever since using it i have been able to make more calls every day.

This definitely solves the problem of people not wanting to be called and stopping people from calling your clients. it allows you to call without thinking and save head space. It helps so muhc analyzing what you are doing good and bad on a daily weekly and monthly basis. you can use the numbers and compare to who you are calling to see patterns. being able to break down by area code time of day call results and everything is super helpful.

Michele D.

"I am very impressed with Gryphon Networks "

What do you like best?

Gryphon's best feature is the visual comparison of metrics using graphs - easy to read and understand

What do you dislike?

Gryphon definitely has more pros than cons. However, I'd like to see different options to analyze data (talk time, etc) in more detail

Gryphon Networks has benefitted our sales team in several ways - our team has increased call volume, resulting in more return on business. Gryphon also allows us to playback our calls to critique and facilitate a healthy feedback oriented sales team.

William M.

"Gryphon Review"

What do you like best?

Is a great tool to track your sales teams phone production. While following the ethical standards of our profession. We do not want to call people on the no call list. This tool enables us to quickly make calls to the people who are really wanting our services.

What do you dislike?

Getting the sales people to buy in. It adds a step to the process. Better Gryphon Training for new hires would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very valuable tool in our sales organization.

Outbound call tracking. Holding reps accountable to their daily activity.

"Best Sales Metric Tracker I Have Used"

What do you like best?

Creates a clear, concise way to review your metrics and truly track your success. I can see exactly how many dials it takes to get an appointment along with tracking "hot" days where I set more appointments than others. Along with that, I can see how I compare to other sales reps within my company and use that information to get help from top performers.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Gryphon is that the "#" key is used to terminate the phone call and it is often times also used for certain commands like accessing a dial by name directory. A lot of businesses automate their phone system and sometimes the "#" is used within that automation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't know your sales call metrics and can't recall them from technology within 5 minutes then you should use Gryphon. This system has made my life way easier. As an owner/manager it allows you to truly track the production of your sales team. No more "hiding" for the people pretending to call.

Tracking necessary amount of cold calls a week to hit my new business appointment goals. The benefits are showing me metrics while also showing me improvement. When I am working on cold calling I can compare my current metrics to metrics last week, last month, etc.

User in Insurance

"Great Accountability "

What do you like best?

My favorite part is the accountability piece that comes with Gryphon. You know exactly where you stand as far as calls/meetings/etc goes. There's no more guessing how many calls were made - its readily available.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the "Contact" portion. Being on the phone for 30 seconds shouldn't equate a contact because often times in my business you're on hold or still talking to a gatekeeper, not an actual decision maker. I'm not sure how to avoid this problem unless you another code was available after the call was over to note it.

#'s needed to get meetings, contacts with decision makers, etc. Hearing calls also helps tailor approach.

Nicholas V.

"Gryphon review"

What do you like best?

I like that gryphon let's you disposition calls for the future. It makes it feel easy to handle all phone calls. It also is very good for showing your boss what you have been doing and how many people you have been calling. Overall Gryphon is great and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the operating in between calls always saying enter a new number.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's an easy you and very good for businesses

It allows your boss to see how many people answer how much time you're spending on phone calls so that's good for them business

William Z.

"Awesome in every way. Keeps me in line with company policys"

What do you like best?

The ability to disposition the call right there after the call, and keep track of weeks worth of calls.

What do you dislike?

It has a hang up problem if your making calls, and then some quick customer research is needed to fine alternative phone numbers the system disconnects. At least give more time like it use to, because in the field i work in there is sometimes i need to dig for phone numbers. I wish there was a part of gryphon that i wish a person could enter all the phone number they was going to be making that day, and have the system do an auto diler system to keep the process moving faster, and making more calls, and making more sales. in turn it would make me a more productive sales rep, and making more call, and that will make my company more happy, and i will in turn keep using gryphon.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it takes your sales to the next level

Keeping in line with the DNC standards. Not having fines from making DNC calls. This feature also keeps me in compliance with the company policy's, and the government standards

Juanita D.

"Quick and Seamless"

What do you like best?

I like being able to confirm phone numbers against the DNC list. It gives me the peace of mind of knowing I'm following company policy and respecting the privacy of my current and potential clients.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about the system. I would suggest additional categories for the call result. For example, left message if possible/appropriate.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Gryphon is worth the time and effort. It is easy to use and has reports available to measure the number of calls and appointments I've made.

The business problems I am solving is compliance to the DNC rules. By using Gryphon, I have confidence that I am doing the right thing.

adam m.

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Gryphon is how easy it is to use. All you need to do is create your login information and you are good to go. With this simple login you are able to get analytics about the calls that you make as well as track with ease who your are getting ahold of.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to say bad about Gryphon. The ONLY thing that comes to mind is that if you hang up the phone before putting in your notes on the call you are unable to go back and fix it. All in all, that is a very small drop in the bucket of great things to say about Gryphon.

I am able to call my prospects and get details about all of the calls right on my dashboard. Also the DNC service is very beneficial and even allows you to see the potential fines that you have avoided using Gryphon.

Christopher P.

"Greating for Tracking Calls"

What do you like best?

The Gryphon system is great for tracking calls. Knowing your numbers are very important when make sales calls. Gryphon allows me to register the call and log the results. Also it's great when cold calling. The system protects the caller from calling a person who is on the do-not-call list.

What do you dislike?

The amount of key strokes that are needed to complete a call. Also if you are calling businesses and an automated system picks up. The automated system ask you to hit pound, the Gryphon system hangs up the call. This is probably unavoidable.

Learn more about Gryphon Networks

Gryphon Networks Videos

Learning about Gryphon Networks?

* We monitor all Gryphon Networks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.