Greenshades Employee Services Reviews & Product Details

Greenshades Employee Services Overview

What is Greenshades Employee Services?

Online self-service portal for employee paystubs, profile changes, HR documents, and more.

Greenshades Employee Services Details

Greenshades Software
1992
Jacksonville, FL
@Greenshades_
Answer a few questions to help the Greenshades Employee Services community
Have you used Greenshades Employee Services before?

Greenshades Employee Services Reviews

Showing 5 Greenshades Employee Services reviews
Already have Greenshades Employee Services?
Security Professional
What do you like best?

As a supervisor, placing the power to review timesheets prior to approval in the hands of my employees is important. When it's time to approve hours, my employees now have less questions and feel more empowered to know how much they're going to get paid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On our end, it was difficult to connect to our existing servers. We had to use our old (other service) and new (Greenshades) clock in/out services simultaneously. Also, the default is to show how much income you have - not ideal for preventing workplace envy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A; keep it up! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My employees no longer ask me whether they've clocked in. Our previous system did not show clock in or out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

Greenshades is very easy to understand and navigate through for the employee. I used it when submitting required documents for new employment to my company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not one specific thing I disliked about greenshades. Everything I used it for went smoothly and I have no complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Greenshades has made it incredibly easy for me to submit documents to my employer such as my I9 form, direct deposit form, tax witholding form, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AT
What do you like best?

It syncs with our Dynamics GP database and allows us to have an employee self-service portal. We have it set up for nearly ten companies, with employees logging in to view pay stubs, complete benefits open enrollment and changes, and to make updates to W-4s. There are additional modules available for Greenshades as well, that allow our team to calculate complex garnishments, process W-2, and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Greenshades Connector just the job, but it is a nightmare when it comes to scheduling. Since we have several companies on GP and Greenshades, we often have instances where a single company needs to be manually synced to Greenshades. If we do not go back into the Connector and re-select all our company databases, they will NOT be included in our regularly scheduled sync. This causes delays in employees receiving paystubs and everyone gets worried that they didn't get paid, phones start ringing off the hook, and so on. Greenshades could make major strides by improving how syncs are scheduled and preventing manual syncs from overriding what is already scheduled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have solved paystub distribution with Greenshades Employee Services. For some of our companies with more field personnel, we have chosen to send PDF paystubs out via email through Greenshades ES. Companies with mostly/all office personnel are simply logging into the ES portal to view their paystubs.

Additionally, after moving to GP this year, we were left without a good way to perform Open Enrollment benefits elections. Greenshades ES allows us to build our benefits packages so employees can view the offerings and select their health, dental, etc. choices. These elections then sync down to GP and update payroll deductions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

Pretty self explanatory when usuing the site. It’s very easy to navigate once you have all of the access codes. A good way to save the trees and receive your W4’s electronically rather than through the mail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to have a access code to get into the account. It makes it 5 times harder for my employees to do such a simple task, such as getting a pay stub Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quick access to pay stubs for employees. They can access there tax forms on there as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.