GreenRope Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

GreenRope includes every feature you could ever need as a business within your CRM system. As a business that wanted to have everything all in one place, this was the best service out there. We also have really enjoyed the training sessions we have been provided by GreenRope. They are very involved in making sure that we have all the tools we need to be successful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Currently, our business does not have anything that we dislike about GreenRope! Their interface is very user-friendly and they have provided us with helpful training that has helped us get started! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem we are solving through GreenRope is finally having a CRM tool that does everything that our business needs all in one place. This service allows us to manage our projects, marketing, and sales very efficiently! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GreenRope Overview

What is GreenRope?

GreenRope is your one-stop shop to help you with sales, marketing, and operations. GreenRope includes advanced marketing automation capabilities, sales force automation, and a tool box of features to help manage and operate your business. GreenRope is a company built around providing exceptional value to our customers. In the past 14 years, we have evolved from being one of the first email marketing service providers to being the only Complete CRM on the market. Combining sales, marketing, and operations in to a single platform, GreenRope inspires collaboration with your clients, vendors, and employees and we live this collaborative culture, listening to people like you to build what YOU want to run your business. GreenRope's Complete CRM helps business owners, sales managers and marketers bridge the gap between departments and make data accessible throughout, so your business runs smoothly and effectively with all the information a team needs to better target and serve their leads and customers.

GreenRope Details
Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, English, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified)

GreenRope is a complete CRM, marketing automation, and more. Integrated software that consolidates & simplifies your organization's sales, marketing and operations.

GreenRope provides an alternative to other more expensive CRM and marketing automation platforms. GreenRope's Complete and Intelligent CRM fully integrates sales, marketing, events, and operations into one easy-to-use and affordable system. Get the best business intelligence for your business, including full suite of tools including, website integration, predictive analytics, advanced marketing automation, social media, and more all backed by cutting-edge technology. Every account comes with unlimited users, 24/7 support, and access to the GreenRope Knowledge Base. Save time and money and increase your revenue when you streamline with a completely integrated platform, so that you can cut software costs, and increase productivity by utilizing one platform that does it all.

GreenRope
2008
Solana Beach, CA
@GreenRope

GreenRope Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the GreenRope community
Have you used GreenRope before?

GreenRope Reviews

Showing 158 GreenRope reviews
Already have GreenRope?
Associate Producer
AP
What do you like best?

The system itself is very easy to use and you don't need to have a technical knowledge background to get started! The team are all very helpful and have always guided us through and gave different suggestions to suit our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would say that there are small things that could be improved on, but we have made suggestions and they have spoke with their team about them which is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are mostly using this to manage our customers closer as well as our sales and marketing campaigns. Greenrope alleviates a lot of administration time for our teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

It is quite economical for the services it provides. It is like any other top customer relation management software with active and excellent customer support team. It has a neat and easy to use user interface. It does not charge per user unlike other software of the same genre. For improved creativity and conductivity, its dashboards can be customized with different colors, icons and styles. It is an affordable alternative to many software of its nature and is constantly improving with every update. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The system is not very intuitive and robust to use. It has high customization index thus making it have a steep learning curve. It is far beyond a simple CRM software. It has some tricky data exporting policy. Their user interface is not very smart and has a room for improvement. It does not have a good email integration as well. Its email does not provide attachment option which is a bit frustrating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It completes all CRM functionalities and helps in enhancing and increasing sales. All basic activities can be managed without any hinderance and clients’ information, requirements and demands can be easily monitored. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The analytics and the CRM. There is a lot of data you can collect on the activities of your contacts which allow you to be more proactive (instead of reactive) when it comes to marketing and sales. The CRM allows for you and your team to be on the same page and effectively engage your contacts to be more successful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve, it is steep, but after your 3 training sessions you will be a pro! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the trial, seriously. It is worth it. It's a very intuitive, data-intensive, and useful platform! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are increasing our contact with our contact base and growing our business as a result. The automated tools, journeys, drip campaigns and more have helped us be at the forefront of our marketing and sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP, BNI Catalyst Chapter
What do you like best?

What do I like best about GreenRope? Not certain that can hone in on one particular feature, so let me share the top three, or four, for me. First, it's a complete "all-in-one" CRM system - no need for a separate email campaign system. Next is the automation with the Journey feature. I also like the fact that your subscription of based on your number of contacts and not the number of users - big money saver. Last, by not least, the support. It's second to none! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Have not come across any downsides as of yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Workflow automation! The ability to automate all my communication processes with clients, prospective clients, referral partners and team members. I just started using GreenRope right before the COVID-19 pandemic and it has been a key factor when having to work from home. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

The ability to create automation to help run my business more efficiently Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it feels a little clunky, but I'm still learning Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I know GreenRope is capable of more than I'm using it for right now. I recommend trying it out if you want to automate and make real processes for your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automation, CRM, Email, Sales funnel... GreenRope is helping to keep all things organized for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Alessandra Gyben of GreenRope

Hi! Thank you for your review! We are so happy you chose GreenRope, and we look forward to helping you build your business with our platform! :) We'd love to hear more of your feedback and find out how we could turn the 3 stars into a 5 star review! Please reach out to us and let us know if you'd like to schedule a one on one call with our team! We are here to help our users succeed!

Administrative Co-Director
What do you like best?

My technology skills are a bit limited. So, I was hesitant about using Greenrope when I was introduced to it.

Much to my surprise I have found that the apps that I use via the company I work with flow quite nicely and were much easier to navigate than I anticipated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It could be a bit overwhelming at first with all of the options and features! And then as I learned more of what I wanted to use Greenrope for it was easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make friends with their stellar team, and they'll take real good care of you! They are great at keeping things simple and training you specifically in what you want to know. As well as teaching you new things. For me, I knew what I wanted to use Greenrope for exactly and they helped us implement it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our Tech guy takes care f those communications. He has worked with them on implementing a few features and worked on a couple glitches. Nothing major. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Direct Recruiter - Technology & Operations
What do you like best?

For the sales and marketing management, it is the best tool for creating the online sales pipelines leading contacts. The accounting and financial reporting are better controlled and managed through this software because it can easily track all of our expenses and invoices, which we are selling online sales products in the market. This software is very helpful for us to keep all the data and information about our invoices and billing intact and organized and sales marketing automation activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it does not manage the projects well, it also shows hurdles in handling the unlimited tasks and sales pipeline with multiple products at a time. It doesn’t allow us to assign the sales tasks at one time to specific individuals but it easily allow us to automate all of our specific sales and marketing tasks. In short, it's been kind of a fussy tool to use overall which does not withstand our expectations to be extracted out of this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The world best sales tool that automatically organize and manage all of our products without any effort. So, the organised sales pipeline help us to better sell our products and let us easily analyze and decide the strategies to follow up on our products. It also provide the collaboration and sharing features, through which we can easily collaborate and share our products data and information. Moreover, it also enable us to easily collect and store the client information and data for any future possibilities and marketing purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I can have one hub for most of my client management, sales, and marketing needs. The Greenrope team is friendly and willing to help get you up and running. I particularly love the email and SMS automation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some strange hiccups like an email that can only be linked with one company. For our clients with multiple companies, it can be challenging. It is so robust and customizable, it takes a lot of work to get it set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go slow, plan on not having it available for a few months while you learn it. The learning curve is pretty high. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This helps our teams work together to share information across departments. It also allows me to set up a lot of automation saving me time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & CEO
What do you like best?

We are a call center and we love the functionality of the CRM and we love the ability to enable a ticketing system that will integrate with the client records for history and trends. Very pleased with how robust the system is and how we can grow into it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not sure how to integrate all of the functions to leverage the application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Know your requirements and workflows Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CRM and ticketing system. We are early in the deployment and the greatest benefit has been to use the WIKI feature for a knowledge base that is searchable and organized vs using a document storage like Dropbox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrative Co-Director
What do you like best?

We have been very impressed with Greenrope's customer service! Their system is much more comprehensive than our modest non-profit could fully utilize at this time - meaning that not only are all of our needs met with Greenrope but their customer service has been 10 out of 5 stars. The offered training sessions were exactly what we needed to get familiar with our first CRM system - and their customer support has been more than willing to answer our 101 questions and even mold their system to meet our very specific needs! This by far has been the most important aspect of working with Greenrope. The personability offered is exactly what we desired when looking to help us move from manual tasking all projects into the automatization of them. We not only wanted to maintain our own personability with our students, but wished for a company that maintained that with us, which is exactly what Greenrope does everyday for us.

Another important factor is Greenrope has proven they are willing to grow. When we have requested features be updated and created to support the overall offerings they have, they have worked with us every step of the way!

Ha, and being from the Stone Age technologically, we could not be happier with our decision to follow our friends suggestion and give Greenrope a chance. For the cost, you receive much more than a fully optimized system. Even in the age of tech, we hold personal communication and customer service as a defining characteristic, one which Greenrope has nailed! We're looking forward to a long-term relationship with this company. Thank you Greenrope! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the mobile functions have been tricky to use and are a little finicky for the user - however in all fairness this could be due to my inability to set it up correctly in alignment with my website as it is anything to do with GR.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Safari as my preferred browser. Greenrope used Google Chrome as their preferred browser. Greenrope works really well with Safari, and every now and then I hit glitches in Safari that I don't hit in Chrome. Greenrope is very good at addressing these glitches as I hit them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

All functionality and features are available on all plans - you only upgrade when you reach the next threshold of subscribers.

We invested in GreenRope because we needed a better CRM - but it has booking schedules, learning platform, email marketing and a whole heap of other stuff that we now don't need to pay for because GR already has it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm still new, haven't found anything I don't like yet. The support team are very helpful and really keen to get GR working well for me - I suppose the only thing, is that I'm in a different time zone and that can mean that I might wait a couple more hours for a response to my query - but that's really not major. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you know all the features GR offers before looking elsewhere - you probably won't need to look elsewhere, and it's likely that GR will save investing in multiple other systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Moving our online courses onto GreenRope

Moving our email marketing onto GR

Moving our scheduling system onto GR

Now using GR for CRM purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP of Sales and Marketing
What do you like best?

I really like that GreenRope has thought about how Sales and Marketing actually interact with the entire operations of a business. The customization capability as part of the package is amazing. Really allows you to tailor your CRM to your business. Can't say enough positive things about this solution! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, they thought of everything on this CRM. Would never go back to the "big name CRM" systems that nickle and dime you to death to build the CRM for real world use. They charge you for a "solution", then you have to keep paying for more and more pieces to actually make it work in the real world. Not with GreenRope. It is an all inclusive CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use system that gives you what you need and more. Don't go with the more popular system (s), I've worked on several of the largest systems out there and they are expensive and don't encompass what GreenRope encompasses without paying a lot more money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Traditional uses of a CRM, but what we've discovered is that the capabilities can tie other elements in such as operations, some accounting uses, video and document library that is easy to store and use. The list goes on and on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

A complete solution that is easy and intuitive to use. And is getting better with every update. Customer support and mobile integration really help with the customer retention.

Integration with social media is definitely increasing the functionality of the entire platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike when you are satisfied. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an easy and responsible CRM look no further Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mass marketing, email campaign and CRM and advertising are among the problems that are solved through GreenRope portal. The benefits are accounted for on a daily ranging from time saving to contact management implementation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Specialist
What do you like best?

Greenrope is clear and steady. GreenRope is significant for both archiving our exercises, booking and gives amazing data to supervise customer relations and various features to empower us to be progressively fruitful. The customization capacity as a major aspect of the bundle is astonishing. Truly enables you to tailor your CRM to your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't generally discovered anything I despise. Each CRM has its individual peculiarities. When you rapidly figure out how GreenRope functions you become acclimated to its particular activity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The online assets and customary online courses help to present and comprehend the numerous capacities of GreenRope. Support has been responsive and supportive,i recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking exercises and following up on potential chances to give a progressively predictable client administration experience. GreenRope has streamlined my business procedure so I ensure I do all that I have to and don't mess my time with exercises that are not gainful. The income produced from these battles are marvelous. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Strategist
What do you like best?

GreenRope seems to be fairly easy to use and powerful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Tough to pinpoint anything at this point, but we will see how the email implementation goes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead assignment and tracking primarily right now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder & COO
Hospitality
What do you like best?

I've looked at individual, best of breed components for each separate aspect that I wanted to implement, and when I sat with GreenRope, found they do all of it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

GreenRope is not as elegant and sexy as some of the others. But what am I really paying for? Looks? No. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are having some serious pain points around highly customizable human interactions which we really feel we can automate. GreenRope has the experience and technology to help us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Computer Networking
What do you like best?

I enjoy the "Automation" journey aspect that allows the CRM to intelligently perform followup chores for me. Example to send a .PDF brochure once they request information, and automatically follow up with another letter, or video attached campaign to keep communications ongoing with our new prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to learn at first, at least for me, however to be fair, I self trained without guidance. Although I figured out most everything, this has many features, and scenario possibilities that will require, the helpful Green Rope Staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your looking for a more complete CRM I would recommend looking into Green Rope. They seem to have much more than we can ask for, yet are still making constant improvements and improving the experience constantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automating response, and tracking website and email delivery from newsletters,forms, emails. Posting to social media is also simplified and allows me to keep in touch with potential clients and prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have used Act! and SalesForce. Both a have every bell and whistle imaginable but both have steep learning curves and have cluttered interfaces. GreenRope has all the same important features but with a much more visual pleasing and manageable dashboard. I have found GreenRope invaluable for both documenting my activities, scheduling and alerting me to future activities as well as drilling down to find out what activities get me closer to my goals. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a comprehensive CRM but doesn't want to devote all their time to learning and maintaining it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything I dislike. Every CRM has its individual quirks. Once you quickly learn how GreenRope works you get used to its specific operation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking activities and ascertaining which activities bring me the most benefit. GreenRope has streamlined my sales process so I make sure I do everything I need to and don't clutter my time with activities that are not profitable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Customer Representatives are always very quick with their responses and you are usually able to talk to the same rep every single time you have a question or problem unlike with our last supplier who would constantly pass your inquiry onto another person every time you email them and would take days to figure out an issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this time, I wish there was dual currency set up for events. It's a new process for our customers to register for events through green rope and there are some difficulties, but after one or two failed attempts and a phone call to me, they can usually figure it out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Run through a demo or trial and see if it is the right fit for your company. It takes a while to get used to but it will be worth it in the end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

From a communciations standpoint it has made email campaigns and newsletter much easier to send and the analytic reports that come after it are always very insightful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Speaker, Facilitator, Mentor
Professional Training & Coaching
What do you like best?

Greenrope gave us a generous free trial and spent a lot of time with us answersing questions and showing us how the product worked before we had to buy it. It was very transparent and helpful. We are early on in the implementation, but we are already using the system extensively. It gives great data to manage customer relations and many features to help us be more effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few areas that are not customisable. These are by no means deal breakers and the product is massively flexible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

helps us track and act on potential opportunities and give a more consistent customer service experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Acting VP of Marketing/Consultant
What do you like best?

I tend to be a super user of the Workflows, Journeys and Drip email campaigns. The Greenrope system offers so many features that solves almost any marketing problem. Being able to manage multiple "Groups" for different organizations under one login is invaluable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are so many, many features that Greenrope offers that sometimes it's hard to find where they are in the system. But I'll simply click on chat and ask support to get an answer fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have used Greenrope to run sophisticated, large-scale marketing automation and CRM businesses. The revenue generated from these campaigns are "off the charts!" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accounts Payable
What do you like best?

I like that it allowed us to get creating with our email blasts and several different ways to track clicks and open rates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The email templates were limiting. Some formats could be customized and certain boxes were in a designated place that couldn't be edited. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The reporting tools were very helpful to identify effectiveness of emails. Use them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were able to reach out to students and faculty regarding events and programs with ease.