4.6 out of 5
Do you work for grammarly?

grammarly Reviews & Product Details

grammarly review by Loryn C.
High School Social Studies Teacher
Primary/Secondary Education

"Helpful tool to help with time management "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I don't have to reread my emails more than twice when I use grammarly. It has cut down on the time that I proofread. I was impressed on how many errors the app was able to catch. I dd try the trial paid version, but I decided to stick with the free version. I do like how the paid version does more actual grammar fixes instead of just spellcheck. I do like the look of the app and how it can connect to my browser so easily.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I am typing a word that is not in the dictionary, gram marly will autocorrect it. I am not sure if there is a way to actually add it to your own personal dictionary, but that is the only annoyance that I have come across. I wish that the free version had a little more quality to it, but it is good for what it does. I wish the paid version wasn't as expensive. It is worth it if you have a large blog and don't have the time to go back and proofread a few times over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't rely on grammarly. You still need to proofread as the software is not perfect, but it works wonders to save a lot of editing time!

Grammarly definitely has a lot of potential. I feel like the it has reduced the time that I actually spend proofreading my materials.

What is grammarly?

Grammarly makes sure everything you type is easy to read, effect, and mistake-free. Built by linguists and language lovers, Grammarly's writing app finding and corrects hundreds of complex writing errors — so you don’t have to. Millions of users worldwide trust Grammarly’s free and premium products, which are also licensed by more than 600 leading universities and corporations. Grammarly is an Inc. 500 company with offices in San Francisco and Kyiv.

grammarly Screenshots

grammarly Reviews

1-50 of 546 total grammarly reviews

grammarly Reviews

1-50 of 546 total grammarly reviews
grammarly review by Walter V.
Professor

"Correcting my mistakes in daily correspondency"

What do you like best?

Personally, Grammarly is the best proofread solution on the market because of a wide range of features. The platform looks gorgeous and transparent, so using it should be cumbersome. Uploading and downloading is effortless, as it's a drag-and-drop process. Moreover, Grammarly supports all of popular documents formats. The software integrates well with many other platforms and text editors such as Google Docs or Microsoft Word and could run on many kinds of devices. The tool perfectly corrects spelling, grammar and punctuation mistakes. Also, Grammarly can be successfully used as a synonym tool, as it provides with a vast list of similar words and eliminates repeats.

What do you dislike?

When I installed the Grammarly Keyboard on my phone and set it as primary and locked the phone, I couldn't unlock my phone as in my password was special characters. Finally, my husband is a tech-savvy and helped me to fix it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the platform if you are looking for an excellent proofread solution with many integrations with text editors, mailing platforms or even social media.

Grammarly corrects my mistakes in daily correspondency, which makes my emails, messages and post more clear. Also, English isn't my first language, so the solution enables me to improve the level of communication.

grammarly review by Marie D.
Business Innovation Analyst - Internship

"Grammarly - My opinion"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is a grammar tool that makes work much more comfortable. The main advantage of Grammarly is that it is one of the most comprehensive grammar tools available on the market, in addition to the ability to improve grammar in real time, this tool can adapt to us. Another advantage of Grammarly is the plagiarism tool that allows us to check if our text is not on another page to improve the positioning of the page in the browser. Grammarly is a very easy to use tool, just download the plugins/applications (available for most systems) and we're ready to go.

What do you dislike?

When using Grammarly, I didn't notice any significant drawbacks except for incompatibility with all sites and too high a price for the premium package.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a person who writes a lot of official emails/documents, you should consider trying Grammarly now.

Using Grammarly saves me a lot of time to review written texts to check my grammar.

grammarly review by Marta L.
Freelance copywriter/online editor
Publishing
(Myself Only)

"My Grammar teacher"

What do you like best?

I work as a freelancer, I write and edit every day, Grammarly is a great help for my daily work since I have to be verifying that what I write is well written and has a coherent form, this is when this wonderful program comes into play. Indicates when a word is misused and suggests possible options to improve what I write, what I like about Grammarly is that it can be used in many ways, in the browser with its addon, in Microsoft Word or installing the Grammarly app in the PC.

What do you dislike?

What I don’t like is that it is available only in English, it would be great to use it in other languages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For those people who work in editing and writing, this program is indispensable due to its multiple tools such as, sentence structure, contextual spelling and vocabulary enhancement.

As a writer and editor, my work consisted in writing professional writing with excellent grammar and spelling, and this is when Grammarly does an excellent job, another tool that makes it stand out is the review of plagiarism, something that is of vital importance to me.

grammarly review by Abril P.
HR Officer
(10,001+ employees)

"Goodbye to writing mistakes with Grammarly"

What do you like best?

With Grammarly I do not have to worry about my writing going with errors, since it does an excellent job, it's like having a teacher in the office, what I like about this program is that it has the correct tools to detect errors in writing, whether they are punctuation problems, style, grammar or sentence structure, something I like is that it can be integrated with Microsoft world, which makes it an outstanding complement.

What do you dislike?

Something I do not like, is that sometimes shows too many corrections, I know it is optional, but I think that should correct the main thing, another thing is that its price is a bit high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using the premium version as it is more complete and can be integrated with other programs such as Microsoft Word.

Definitely Grammarly is a great help on a daily basis because I can write with confidence knowing that this app will fix all my grammar mistakes suggesting me the right option to write all my documents like, memos, letters and reports, definitely Grammarly is doing an excellent job.

grammarly review by Deborah T.
Owner

"I am a daily user of Grammarly"

What do you like best?

As a freelance writer, I am a daily user of Grammarly. It's imperative that I craft the exactly right words and phrases--and that they are grammatically correct. I subscribe to Premium instead of the free version. In particular, I love the plagiarism check feature that allows me to assure my customers that work is 100% unique, verified by a third party.

What do you dislike?

I have found, at times, that Grammarly provides word suggestions that are not colloquial selections of American English. Additionally, because I write in SEO keywords, they offer word choices that can lower the effectiveness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't send out anything without checking your grammar in Grammarly! There's no excuse for sloppy writing.

I use Grammarly daily to make sure that the work I send to clients is accurate for both spelling and Grammar. It sets me above others who don't take the time to make the extra step of self-editing. I've also used the certificate of plagiarism-free work as a way to stand above my competitors.

grammarly review by Jude N.
Customer Support

"My Favorite Proofreading and Writing Tool"

What do you like best?

I always proofreading my documents and letters before sending them to my recipients to ensure that there are no errors. I like Grammarly because it has been my favorite for the task. The simplicity of Grammarly makes it easy to get rid of grammatical errors. It detects bad or filler words and suggests the best vocabularies.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly is the most efficient proofreading tool. I like its features but I do not like its pricing terms. I think its yearly subscription is too high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your letters to ave zero errors, Grammarly is the best tool to purchase. It will please because learning how to use or manage it is very easy. It keeps our documents formal and organized.

I proofread and write great papers, CVs and letters using Grammarly. It is the best at the moment because using it is very easy. Using it, we make sure that our documents has zero errors. In fact, installing it is very easy.

grammarly review by Joanne M.
Account Manager

"Improves many aspects of my writing"

What do you like best?

One of the best things about Grammarly is not having to think too much about the fine details of formatting and structuring sentences. I can get substantive writing suggestions in real time as I'm writing. Grammarly doesn't interrupt the flow of my writing much. The way Grammarly suggestions appear within its website text editor and through its extensions is smooth and unobtrusive. The low cost is also something I like about Grammarly.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many ways to change the way suggestions appear. I would find Grammarly more useful if it can be applied to more writing platforms and had more advanced customization options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even if you're a great writer, Grammarly can help broaden your word choices and bring new writing styles and structures to light. I think it's a tool that can smoothly integrate with most people's writing processes.

I've benefited from Grammarly's streamlined editing suggestions. It helps to oversee punctuation, grammar and writing style issues. Before using Grammarly, I would often find myself going to a standalone thesaurus to look up synonyms, but with Grammarly, I can use the built-in thesaurus, which is much easier and less time consuming.

grammarly review by Marcus P.
Digital Marketing Manager

"An excellent digital writing assistant"

What do you like best?

The AI quality in Grammarly is shockingly good. It gives me meaningful suggestions that appear in smooth way on and next to my text. The color coding is bold and allows me to easily move through different words and sentences. I like that there's both a website field version and a plugin that I can use with my browser or writing software. Aside from standard text corrections like punctuation and common grammar mistakes, Grammarly can also suggest formatting and word usage for niche types of writing.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything about the Grammarly software itself. There is a cost associated with the premiums plans. So for those that don't like paying for software, then that can be seen as a negative point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Grammarly a try if you don't want to fuss too much on the little details of writing. I think you'll find that it can smoothly integrate into your normal writing routine. You should try to use it in comparison with your existing text editors grammar and spell check tools. I think you'll notice a dramatic difference in quality.

Grammarly allows me to focus more of the core message of what I'm writing instead of the details and formalities of sentence structure and word choice. The software runs on top of my normal word processing software, so it's unobtrusive while keeping an eye on any mistakes in real time. Due to my enhanced proofreading capabilities with Grammarly, I have been able to churn out more documents, posts and emails.

grammarly review by Ian W.
Account Coordinator

"Makes me a better writer with very little hassle"

What do you like best?

Grammarly can integrate smoothly into my standard writing process. I can use it within the Grammarly website or through extensions with my web browser or writing software. The type of suggestions it gives me are just tremendous. It's more than correcting typical punctuation and formatting errors. It even goes beyond basic grammar corrections and can give me suggestions into writing more appropriately for the particular topic or document I'm working on. The interface of Grammarly through all of its forms is neat and easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

Though I mostly like Grammarly, it doesn't always make suggestions I like or that I think makes the most sense for what I'm working on. That's totally understandable since it's AI, for the most part, and not an actual person making suggestions. There are also some cases where Grammarly doesn't pick up on errors that I think are obvious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a writing tool that can oversee your writing in an unobtrusive and substantive way, Grammarly is a popular and effective way to go. Even if you don't plan to use it much, it can give you confidence that your writings are written well by at least running it through their system.

Grammarly helps me to double-check my writings without having to go through many steps. Before Grammarly, I would often reference a thesaurus or other online writing tools, which would often ruin the flow of my thinking and writing, but Grammarly helped to reduce that. I can focus more on the general ideas of what I want to write and let Grammarly refine much of what I'm writing. It really helps me to churn out press releases and other documents faster.

grammarly review by Ali M.
Social Director

"Wonderful Perfection to grammar"

What do you like best?

It is the easiest means to use grammar perfectly without blunders and sentence errors. So well designed interface to upload, or paste written documents for proper vetting. It has evolved to be a smooth browser tool that everyone uses on the internet when typing. You can easily get and use the free plan and still greatly benefit from it. Grammarly is not the kind of writing app that gives you problems when installing its plugins. Smooth browser plugin

What do you dislike?

However, some features are still available only to premium users. In any case, the free features are still very much enough

Recommendations to others considering the product

Grammarly is not the kind of app that you'll regret using. Never gives you problems when installing its plugins. It is remarkable. Get it and continue to write properly

I found myself to write better, and faster with Grammarly. It properly vets my documents and makes them professional enough

grammarly review by Cy C.
Associate Consultant

"A very quick and smart writing assistant"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is for me to just copy and paste text into the Grammarly website. I can also use it with Microsoft Word so I have a wealth of tool all within one program. Getting started with Grammarly doesn't require an extensive sign up process or large applications downloads. The overall setup time for me was just a a few minutes. It's great that I can access my files from different computers. Beyond grammar suggestions, we are also given writing tips to sound more polite and to suit particular writing styles and topics. One of the main features I like is the web browser plugin that allows the software to process text fields within my browser.

What do you dislike?

Compared to using Grammarly with Microsoft Word, using Grammarly in the website is not as user friendly and doesn't really provide a robust overall writing or editing experience. I'm nitpicking a little bit though and am mostly satisfied with my Grammarly experience so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest using the premium version of Grammarly for more extensive writing assistance that can really take your writing to the next level. Even if you're a pretty good writer, it can help speed up the process of word selection.

Grammarly makes writing much easier and less stressful, especially when I have to write professional copy for emails and other business purposes. It meshes well with my every day office software and pops up writing suggestions in a smooth and intuitive way. I can spend less time research proper word selection and just let the overall feel of my writing flow freely.

grammarly review by Jared W.

"Okay."

What do you like best?

Grammarly is available everywhere, it's available on my browser, its there on the web as a cloud editor, as an add-on for Microsoft office, on my android phone and thus it's technical everywhere to help you out. the pricing is really interesting, there is an option to use the service as a free user with limitations of course but it's okay for most of the users.

What do you dislike?

the cost of Grammarly is a bit too much for normal bloggers and small companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Grammarly is one of that software when used gives you some type of confidence in your writing, make sure you give it a try and see if it suits you.

Grammarly is an online service that helps you fix the mistakes in your writing such as grammatical ones and spelling errors and such. it also helps you fix the writing style such as repeated use of the same words, passive and active voice styles, odd writing styles. but as a blogger one of the most helpful part of Grammarly comes with their online editor where you can type online and it automatically highlights the errors, there you can also send the article to a human proofreader in case you feel like it , but the most important one is a plagiarism checker which help you check the whole web for similar content to that of the ones you have written and thus make sure the content is unique, this is really important for web content cause it affects your SEO rankings.

grammarly review by Anand S.
Freelance Presentation designer
(Myself Only)

"Great Application Helping Lots in daily use"

What do you like best?

It is a great application in daily use work like Browsing, writing an email, writing an Article and many more things related to writing every time I make any Mistake it immediately underline the wrong word with red color and when anyone takes there mouse pointer to that word it shows the Corrected word and it is really very fast. A mistake in any type of presentation makes you in danger situation that why I use Grammarly and also it gives you great suggestions for write word to make my writing skill Improve. It has a great feature that you can add Grammarly app into MS-word it helps me lot.

What do you dislike?

I little bit feel very scary about that it collects the Data of My personal writing and use it for Personal Use

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend all people to use this application it always add a great in your in daily life. This is the Best application I ever use in this space.

It Helps me a lot of time whenever I make a mistake in writing any Presentation or any Article It correct all my mistake and it also updates me every month How Much mistake I made in this month which show me my Writing Quality.

grammarly review by Cherly R. P.
Administrative Office Specialist

"High reliability grammar checker."

What do you like best?

I like this application because it detects all kinds of errors of writing and grammar, from orthographic errors, to separation of texts, with periods, commas, and offers a clear explanation of how best this type of errors, so they can give a better impression and understanding in the course of it, the plagiarism feature is very good, since it prevents us from committing mistakes of this type, comparing the texts, with other similar ones on the web, and thus avoids duplicate content from other websites, that avoids sanctions, if some internet content is used, on a public website.

What do you dislike?

I first started using the free version, since it promised almost the same features as the premium version, and well this may be true, in the free version, you can do everything just as in the premium version, with one or other limitation, which does not is of high importance, but the publicity that has this application in free mode, is quite annoying, and intrusive, it is fine to use advertising but not in such an aggressive way, this what gives to think is that the free version is only a demo, and you're almost forced to buy the premium.

Previously we created texts aimed at our employees, or different announcements of a fairly broad literary content, but with visible grammatical errors, thanks to grammar we can verify all types of written content, before launching an advertisement, or a warning of any kind, and be sure that it will be written in the best way.

grammarly review by mark k.
Graphic Designer

"Best For Correcting grammar mistake "

What do you like best?

I utilize Grammarly's help a great deal to enhance my altering and composing aptitudes. Grammarly rapidly filters all that I compose, continuously to improve peruser comprehensibility and to guarantee I have no spelling or syntactic mistakes. It has been a lifeline for me not simply in the working environment, to guarantee that I have zero blunders, however I additionally use it at home and the application on my mobile phone

What do you dislike?

The cost appears excessive, in view of contenders costs and what is advertised. Likewise, upon a further examination, it ought to be noticed that there isn't much distinction between the free form and the paid variant. The module form for Google, sadly isn't trustworthy. Some days it is obvious, works and I can rely on it, different days it doesn't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Out it an attempt! It is a magnificent device to use to improve your composition aptitudes and to keep your writiing clear, sharp and conscise. It is justified, despite all the trouble to have an instrument readily available on your work PC, module, or application to make your composing truly emerge!

Editing and duplicate altering. It additionally takes care of the issue of approaching somebody to confirmation my duplicate for clarity.

grammarly review by Gregory C.

"Best Editor Out there"

What do you like best?

I use to write a lot of content both online and offline including blog articles, scripts, letter, papers, reports and much more and I used to make many mistakes along the way. usually, the mistakes composed of some spelling mistakes and some grammatical errors. I used Grammarly for making sure that I didn't make any obvious mistake in my writing and it worked well so far and I'm really satisfied. the most amazing feature is its multi-device support, its available as an application on Mac and windows, as an addon for chrome, firefox and Microsoft office. I use an android phone and Grammarly is even available there as a keyboard app. even if you're not on your pc you can double check for mistakes in your articles with the Grammarly web editor which works on the cloud. the plagiarism checker is an awesome feature on Grammarly especially when you're posting content online to make sure you haven't copied anything or if any similar articles are available on the web. if you need to make sure everything is perfect they gave you an option to sent your article to a professional who will manually proofread your article. the pricing is superb with a free option available so that everyone can take advantage of this great service.

What do you dislike?

it doesn't support some of the websites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is free to use service, so make sure you try it, trust me, it work wonders.

Grammarly is a tool to check for spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in your articles.

grammarly review by Edwin W.

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

I used to be a part-time editor and content writer for a long term, and I used to have some issues with grammar and spelling mistakes which most of the time went unseen. I found out about Grammarly from a coworker, and it looked pretty impressive. Now I used to work as a digital worker full time, and Grammarly is one of the most common software I use every day and the quality of their service even made me buy their premium service. The incredible thing is that it's pretty easy to use, it's everywhere, I use it on my windows pc, on my browsers and even on my phone. We have to keep on writing, and it will automatically highlight the errors for you which you can go back on a later time and corrected with a single click. There is also a cloud editor for Grammarly in their website. One of the other features is the ability to sent your document to a professional writer who will edit it for you.

What do you dislike?

I used to be a great fan of Google Docs for a long time, and Grammarly won't support it, so I find it disappointing. It also doesn't support many major online services like Quora and Discord. Otherwise its worth it,

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it to anyone wants help with editing their articles

Grammarly is a web service that lets you edit mistakes in your articles automatically.

grammarly review by Portia L.
Director Of Public Information and Spokesperson
Education Management

"Grammarly has Transformed My Editing Skills! "

What do you like best?

I use Grammarly's assistance a lot to improve upon my editing and writing skills. Grammarly quickly scans everything I write, in real time to enhance reader readability and to ensure I have no spelling or grammatical errors. It has been a life saver for me not just in the workplace, to ensure that I have zero errors, but I also use it at home and the app on my cell phone

What do you dislike?

The cost seems a bit much, based on competitors prices and what is offered. Also, upon a further comparison, it should be noted that there is not much difference between the free version and the paid version. The plugin version for Google, unfortunately is not dependable. Some days it is visible, works and I can count on it, other days it does not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! It is a wonderful tool to use to improve your writing skills and to keep your writiing clear, sharp and conscise. It is worth it to have a tool at your fingertips on your work computer, plugin, or app to make your writing really stand out!

Proofreading and copy editing. It also solves the problem of asking someone to proof my copy for readability.

grammarly review by moses w.
Project Manager
Real Estate

"A great Grammar teacher. "

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about Grammarly is the ability to catch those pesky mistakes which look very easy. More so, I like the fact that the software works across multiple environments including desktops, web apps, and even browser extensions. I love how it suggests plenty of academic words replace the informal words mostly when making the annual and monthly reports.

It has helped our teams communicate effectively and in a transparent manner.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike about Grammarly is that it requires an internet connection to run through a document and it can at times suggest word correction which you do not need correction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to be extremely careful when correcting words and sentences as it can at times alter its meaning. Otherwise, it is an excellent grammar tool.

Grammarly has helped us correct the grammar mistakes that we used to make when writing emails, social media posts, and even projects on our business. It has made us sound better when making communications.

grammarly review by Charlotte T.
Founder
Professional Training & Coaching

"Don't write without it!"

What do you like best?

Grammarly works by integrating within your text-based applications or internet browser input boxes to correct your grammar and spelling across multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

The only feature I dislike is that you cannot undo changes made outside of Grammarly, you have to do so within the spell check plugin, so you have to save before spell-checking, make your edits, then save again causing you to need to take an additional step.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Grammarly is great because it is one program that you can use across all of your various applications so there is no need for multiple dictionaries, or learning how to use the different features within each program. It automatically works in every text box and lets you know when you've made a mistake making it very simple to correct things as you go so it speeds up productivity as well. I highly recommend!

Grammarly allows for a much more professional business appearance with proper grammar and the double-checking of my typing abilities to make sure there aren't any spelling errors before sending out company memos/advertisements, etc.

grammarly review by Marco D.
Webmaster | SEO | Super Affiliate

"Essential tool if you are a writer!"

What do you like best?

If you are a writer you need to have Grammarly installed in your browser.

Speaking to me, I am always touch-typing and writing very fast, most of the times I just keep writing even though I know that I have made many mistakes.

before using Grammarly I would need to go back to the text and fix all my errors manually, with Grammarly all the typos and touch-typing mistakes are highlighted and can be fixed with one click.

like we humans, there is no that you can keep track of all of your typos, even if you read it you might not see them.

grammarly is essential.

What do you dislike?

sometimes on certain platforms, the javascript that grammarly needs to put in your browser makes some apps to crash.

I am able to write stuff with no typos, I don't need to waste time looking at my stuff multiple times.

grammarly review by Stephen G.
Quality Assurance Analyst

"A step above the built-in spell-checker"

What do you like best?

Grammarly's best feature is that it is cross-platform. Subscribing to it means that you can use it on multiple programs and web browsers on your Mac/PC, as well as on apps on your phone and tablet. Using Grammarly programs, apps, add-ons, and keyboards, they have made it almost universally accessible. Their greatly-improved spelling and grammar checking are wonderful, particularly for dyslexics, such as a number of members of my family.

What do you dislike?

It is not cheap, but there is a lot of value to their cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Basic tools are free. Give it a try. If you like it, try the subscription tools to get advanced corrections. It was worth it for me.

As a technical writer, I am held to a high standard for spelling and grammar, so Grammarly helps that. The built-in spellcheckers too often make errors or simply ignore problems. Grammarly takes everything a step further.

grammarly review by Milan K.
(10,001+ employees)

"Improve grammar with Grammarly"

What do you like best?

We can write correct grammar and spelling with Grammarly.Grammarly is good and fast software it's very easy to use and install.Grammarly extension available for Chrome and firefox browser.Grammarly works with browser and if we write on any website grammarly check incorrect grammar and spelling mistake in real time and give correct suggestions for that.We can enable and disable Grammarly for any website.Grammarly provide personal dictionary feature in this we can add our word in dictionary and that word grammarly not consider as wrong spelling.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly allow only limited feature is free plan.Unclear sentence structure ,Plagiarism detection all this major feature is not included in free plan.Grammarly premium plan is costly and it allow only for one user only.Grammarly not provide any sdk tools for integrate Grammarly services in our software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must use Grammarly for improve your grammar and spelling mistakes.

We can write mistake free grammar and spelling in client project report using Grammarly software.When we write email to client that time grammarly is very helpful for check incorrect grammar and spelling mistakes in realtime and give correct suggestions for that.

grammarly review by Shardul G.
(10,001+ employees)

"Best Grammar and Spelling mistake checking software"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is best software for write without any grammar and spelling error.Grammarly check incorrect spelling , grammar ,punctuation and unclear sentence structure all this in real time.Grammarly not only detect incorrect spelling and grammar but also give correct suggestion.Grammarly is very fast and easy to use we need to just install grammarly extension with our browser and it will start working on email, and any website where we write we can also enable and disable grammarly for any particular website.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly give many suggestions for incorrect spelling and grammar mistake and sometimes its confusing to choose correct one.Grammalry provide very limited feature in free plan.Grammalry support only English language but not any other languages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must use Grammalry for improve your spelling and grammar mistakes.

Grammalry very useful for us to write emails and make project documents for client with correct spelling and grammar.

grammarly review by Jennifer K.
Business Development Manager

"The Right Cloud-based Editor and Proofreader"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is an incredible tool that we have used in our firm for long. I like because it has great proofreading and editing features that I use to make sure that my documents are correct. It provides suggestions that help me in making corrections on my documents.

What do you dislike?

Although Grammarly is a helpful tool, sometimes it is unreliable because it offers incorrect suggestions. These suggestions can mislead your sentences. For instance, if you are not careful enough, it can give you comma suggestions that are incorrect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Grammarly meets our needs. Therefore, I can recommend this editing tool to other individuals. The implementation and use of this tool are absolutely easy.

I am keen when using Grammarly to edit and proofread my documents. The tool is not only easy to install but also affordable for commercial or even personal use.

grammarly review by kamlesh p.
Embedded IOT Engineer

"Grammarly is best software for write without making spelling and grammarly mistake."

What do you like best?

Grammarly is online cloud based software that help us to write in english language without making spelling and grammarly mistake.the best thing of this software is that it works in realtime means when we writing in english grammarly check incorrect spelling and grammar and also give correct suggestion for the same.and its very easy to use just install grammarly extension in browser and it start work .grammarly available for firefox,chrome browser.

What do you dislike?

grammarly premium plan is very costly.i dislike this.grammarly only give correct suggestion for one word but not for whole sentence.this feature should be provide by grammarly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Grammarly is very good cloud software for writing in english without making spelling and grammarly mistake.grammarly is very helpful for write email to client without making spelling and grammarly mistake.grammarly is very easy to use and it not take more time for installation process.grammarly extension available for firefox and google chrome browser.

grammarly help us to write project report without making spelling and grammar mistake.also grammarly is very useful for write email for client without spelling and grammar mistake.

grammarly review by Ayobami B.
HR Officer
Airlines/Aviation

"Review of Grammarly"

What do you like best?

Some of the best features of Grammarly that I like include:

(1) easy to use interface on the web.

(2) correct spellings and grammar usage are on the system.

(3) it shows the number of grammar/spelling errors in a statement or report/document.

(4) you can easily upload documents to the interface for review.

What do you dislike?

some of the issues I have encountered while using this program include:

(1) the system can be slow especially while using the web.

(2) the interface is not easy to use and someone with no previous knowledge of computer usage may find this interface very difficult to use.

(3) the interface may wrongly flag some correct grammar/use of English as wrong even when correct.

(4) Having to expand the page to correctly view mistakes may be time-consuming and rather unnecessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While I recommend the usage of Grammarly to users, however, I will give the following considerations before deployment:

(1) You require a level of ability at the English language before you can deploy the software, if you have little or no English knowledge, the software/interface may not serve any purpose for you or your business.

(2) You must also have a certain level of computer knowledge as I have personally found the interface very difficult to navigate and I have extensive years of computer knowledge.

(3) The absence of the underline/error notifications may not absolutely mean that your work is devoid of errors, as if a word is correctly spelt as something else even with a different usage, it may not be picked.

I have used Grammarly for the following business needs below:

(1) I write my daily reports with Grammarly in other to get better communication.

(2) Used in writing minutes of meetings.

grammarly review by Ashish B.

"Grammarly Review"

What do you like best?

Grammarly is best software for detect incorrect grammar and spelling in our writing.Grammarly is very fast and work in real time mode Grammarly detect incorrect spelling and grammar with our writing speed.Grammarly is very easy to use we just need to download and install extension in our web browser and after that it will start working.Grammarly extension available for Chrome , Firefox and also for window.Grammarly support American, British, Canadian and Australian English language.

What do you dislike?

Grammarly premium version is costly.It cost 11$ per month.Unclear sentance structure detection feature is not available in free plan.plagiarism feature is also not allow in free plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Write in english without any grammar and spelling mistakes with grammarly

Grammarly is very useful for us it's help us to write client email and reports without making spelling and grammatically mistakes.Grammarly works in realtime writing and give correct suggestions.

grammarly review by Bin C.
Graduate Research Assistant
(5001-10,000 employees)

"It is very helpful for English learner to have a good writing skill"

What do you like best?

It adds on to my almost typing tasks since it has compatible extensions to google chrome, MS word, MS ppt. It helps me to correct my writing English all the time while I am writing emails, reports, and homework. The installation of this software is very simple and the instructions can guide me through the process to add it to my other writing/editing software too.

What do you dislike?

Some phrases and sayings from the urban dictionary may not be caught by the software and sometimes it does not give reliable corrections for long sentences. To upgrade to its advanced version which can give suggestions for vocabulary enhancement, users need to pay additional fees while it is free to maintain the basic version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not very confident about your English writing, Grammarly is a good tool to help you to improve your writing and English overall. Using the basic plan without paying any additional fee is a good start.

I have been using Grammarly for my writing courses and research reports/papers. In MS Word, with the Grammarly extension, I can easily check and correct my writing English.

grammarly review by Kyle M.

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to turn this on and off inside websites. I like the ability of this program to not only detect your spelling errors, but it also detects the errors within your sentence structure, the misuse of punctuation, misused words, erroneous words, and overused words. It is very dynamic in the detection abilities it uses. I enjoy the ability to drop documents already produced into the program as well. It makes editing simple and easy when you're in a time crunch to get them out to customers.

What do you dislike?

I dislike specific programming within Grammarly that doesn't allow the change of words that it sees as overused or misused. By that, I am meaning a thesaurus-like feature to allow a more dynamic experience and fluidity of language development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I urge you to really dive into the settings of this program. The premium option is a great investment, especially if you're editing a website, documents, or even regularly writing emails. I highly recommend this program even for the average users. If you have children in college they need to know about this program as well. You'll be able to add it where you really need it.

My email is double checked now. I use this in combination with the in program checking options which are extremely limited compared to Grammarly. It helps you be more professional and accurate in your company image within the cyber world.

grammarly review by Adrian E.
Transcriptionist

"Very pleased and could not be more happy."

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Grammarly is how much it has improved my spelling and grammar throughout the time I have used it. Due to it being very simple and easy to use, I found myself having a much easier and better time at work since I was getting better at it due to how much I learned with Grammarly. It has never failed me and has always corrected any of my errors which has resulted in having very good grades on projects I have completed at work. Overall I would recommend it to almost anyone.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about the software. It has only helped me at work and has not had any issues at all and has worked almost perfectly. The only thing I disliked at first was that some works I misspelled so poorly that the software would not pick it up and fix it for me but now that I think about it that was my fault and not the software. In fact, Grammarly helped me improve on not making those mistake again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep using it and keep improving.

It would solve my problems with my poor spelling and grammar. I have realized how much of a better speller I am and thanks to Grammarly I can do my job much better than before. My co-workers have also said the same and are very pleased to use Grammarly. I am very glad to have found this software overall.

grammarly review by Brad B.
Realtor
Real Estate
(10,001+ employees)

"Grammarly spelling and grammar checking software"

What do you like best?

It works in real time and really helps to clean up your writing. The monthly updates regarding usage and how you rank against other users are entertaining, especially the productivity and unique words used rankings. The best thing is it is free!

What do you dislike?

I continually get upgrade emails encouraging me to spend the $75 for an annual subscription. These are easily ignored, but I would consider upgrading if the price was better. At $25 this would be outstanding, but at $75 I don't see the value, especially when the free version does everything one needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an excellent grammar and spell check program that is very easy to use, and checks just about everything you write. The free version is so good, I see little reason to upgrade to the paid version. Perhaps if it were cheaper, but at $75 per year, the value is not there for me. I readily recommend the free version.

This ensures my writing is always professional and error free. When trying to attract new customers, or working with current ones, a professional cannot afford to have sloppy writing or errors. It works seamlessly across my various email platforms and word processing packages. It is always on to discover errors,

grammarly review by James B.
Digital Media Specialist
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Grammarly is a solid product that I am grateful for every day (as it corrects my mistakes)."

What do you like best?

Grammarly is a must for anyone creating copy that will be seen by the public. Grammarly quietly highlights the pieces of content that I misspelled, misused, or mis-formed, as I type. I'm able to do basic proofing before I ever send to an editor.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if Grammarly worked better in certain settings. I found that Grammarly had issues when I tried to type captions in FB - which erased all my work... twice - but that is such a hyper-focused issue. There's been one or two other instances like that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need proofing help when writing, consider grammarly. One of the more compelling reasons is because it's free (for basic features). Another great reason is because it's awesome - and by awesome I mean it helps keep you from those head smack mistakes when sending copy in front of the masses.

I post, print, send constantly throughout my workweek. It's nice to know I have a little helper that's got my back on spelling and grammar issues.

grammarly review by Frank R.
Marketing Specialist
Market Research

"The most effetive spell checker"

What do you like best?

I'd call grammarly an essential tool for anyone, not only writers. I work with a lot of text and running it through grammarly is almost essential for the said text to turn out grammatically correct, beatiful and to the point. The extension works great, but I still prefer to run the text through a web app for convenience.

What do you dislike?

The Chrome extenion. Don't get me wrong, it works great, but it sometimes interfears with some other extensions or web forms you need to fill in. Not a deal breaker, but something definitely worth an improvement.

On another note, grammarly isn't always 100% correct. Keep in mind that its corrections are mostly guidelines and advice so always think for yourself also.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely do run your texts through the grammarly web service. It will save you both time on edditing and you reputation online.

Keeping our company text written correct, without mistakes and an easy to read manner.

grammarly review by Jada B.
4th and 5th Grade Math Teacher
Education Management

"Helps show my intelligence "

What do you like best?

What I love most about Grammarly is the weekly reports sent to my email showing my strengths and weaknesses as well as how much I have grown since starting with the product.

What do you dislike?

My least favorite aspect of the product is the jumpiness of the mobile version. To me, the keyboard functionality jumps around attempting to predict the text with little content and confuses me as I am writing because the word is constantly changing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it as a tool towards your self improvement.

This product helps me send emails to my coworkers that sound as intelligent as I am. Before Grammarly, my sentence structure and spelling needed a lot of work. As a math teacher I am not afraid to admit that those are my weak areas, but with the frequent use I have been able to identify my mistakes as I am writing and correct them