Gradelink Reviews & Product Details

Technology Director
Education Management
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Gradelink does it all, and is constantly being improved/enhanced. Their customer support is superb. The cost structure makes it a true deal when compared to other SIMS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I could nit-pic about tweaks I would like to see programmed up, but can say that when I bring things to their attention, the changes often get made! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gradelink is our school Student Information Management System, providing a cloud-based db of student and family demographics. Having the information online and available to all constituents (with varying access abilities) has streamlined our operations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Phil Moffitt of Gradelink

We appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review, Linda. And thanks for the recommendation!

Gradelink Overview

What is Gradelink?

Administrators, help your school save time, improve enrollment and fulfill its mission. Standards, grades, lesson plans, communication tools, reporting, Google Classroom integration and more — all in one integrated platform that's easy to use. Gradelink is entirely internet-based so you and your staff can work anywhere, making it ideal for bolstering distance learning. Plus you'll enjoy personalized training and support — at no additional charge.

Gradelink Details
English, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

Easy-to-use software to help your school save time, improve enrollment and fulfill its mission

Gradelink
2001
Foothill Ranch, CA
@Gradelink
344 Twitter followers

Art Director

Gradelink Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Gradelink community
Have you used Gradelink before?

Gradelink Reviews

Showing 206 Gradelink reviews
Already have Gradelink?
What do you like best?

Gradelink can all be used and multiple users' access can be customized. Is user-friendly and offers all the information we need for students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The teacher lesson plans feature is not so user-friendly. We can export / download reports EnrollMe & GPA & Scores. We 'd like these details to be updated. It is also perfect if we send an email to a school that automatically includes all of the teachers interested in this class. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Gradelink was a great tool for our school, enabling us to do things which require several programs and cost less money. This software allows all student information from all web pages to be encrypted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A place for a lot of information. Enrollment is easier. Also, we can use Excel Export to create forms in Word, to import documents to mail merge using Excel table. Therefore, you can read all of our emergency materials for the classroom and field trips in a readable format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I appreciate the rating sheet settings very much. I used to do average by hand and it's amazing, because it is automatically measured for the student in-assignment as well as the average student in the quarter. The lessons on copying, pasting and hit are indeed fantastic instruments. It is easy to modify or change as needed, if things are not planned, far easier than removing plans from a programming book. For me, the use of online reports with full transcripts is one of the most useful things with Gradelink. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The problem with getting the previous grades and transcripts of a student is a little distressing. It was a challenge. The financial sector will also strive to improve its usefulness. I will appreciate in courses the opportunity to block non-school days. It will help to schedule a vacation in order to miss lesson plans on those days. The style of the paint. This is also beneficial for the classroom to distinguish between the students, as set in Excel, by alternating colors / colors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I suggest Gradelink to another school for an online evaluation and information program. The transformation is quick and fast. The new framework does not have to change any downtimes. It is an creative and easy to use platform which is continuously evolving. I also recommend that you guarantee that before implementing it this software meets all the requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Help me answer the problem of excitement among students about future initiatives and activities. Already resolved is the online rating paper. Mass emails may be used to submit reminders to inspire students to think about future events. Gradelink was a big time saver and a guide to keeping the lesson plans coordinated. The contact between professors has improved. Have made it easy to generate report cards and transcripts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Gradelink ease of use is what I like most. I will send the email, grades and lesson plans to my students and parents all in one place. It's great to centrally situate everything in an online database that we can access from anywhere. Clutter has been that by paper trail elimination in our classrooms. It made our registration and registration process quick, effective and professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't wanted the CCSS to be put in Gradelink anymore. As most countries are using the CCSS, it seems like they already have to be in the Gradelink network. It will also make it even more commercially viable. I have made my job much more productive and structured by setting this aside. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For the logistical needs of their school I would advise them to use Gradelink. We 're scratching the surface, but it's helped tremendously our school. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Gradelink the biggest challenge I've overcome is that I can give my students and parents details quickly and conveniently without keeping email addresses at the same time. The clutter and need for a cabinet wall has been that in our office. It was very quick and effective to follow our registration process. The sizes and policies have been streamlined for the students. This also provided them with the ability to observe and observe individual events with each student, instead of having to meet periodically in order to review and determine what to report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the configuration of the grade sheet. I used to have to do the average by hand, and it is great that everything is calculated automatically, both for the student in the quarter and for the average student in each task. The copying, pasting and bumping lessons are great tools too. It is also easy to adapt or adapt much better as needed than to delete plans from a schedule book if things are not quite as expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The ability to block non-school days is something I would appreciate in the course plans. This would help plan a holiday so that lesson plans can be missed over those days. The design of color. It is also helpful for the grading board to differentiate between students by alternating colors / colors, as you can set in excel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In order to obtain an online grading and information system, I recommend Gradelink to another school. It's a simple and easy transition. The new system has hardly any downtime to be adjusted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gradelink was a big saver of time and a key to organizing yourself with your lesson plans. The communication among faculty members has improved. Has made report cards and transcripts easy to produce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The access I have to my class (rates, attendance, etc.), almost everywhere, for me is one of the most useful things about Gradelink. The usage and posting of report cards online with completed transcripts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The trouble I have in obtaining the previous grades and transcripts of a student is a little distressing. Which was a challenge. To order to encourage its usefulness, the financial sector must also function. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend its implementation, it is an innovative and constantly improving platform, easy to use, I also recommend that you make sure that this product meets all your requirements before implementing it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Help me address the issue that students are optimistic about potential activities and initiatives. The online rating file is also solved. You can leave notes via mass emails to encourage students to know about upcoming events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Gradelink is easy to use and has all the knowledge we need for students at your disposal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are reports we can export/download EnrollMe & GPA & Scores reports. We want to change those data. This will also be cool if we send an email to a school to include all teachers involved in this class automatically in the e-mail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software works very well to encrypt all student information from every internet device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enrollment is also simpler. Additionally we can use Excel Export to create forms in Word, to import document into mail merge using the Excel table. Therefore, you can read all our emergency material for classroom and field trips in a readable format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wellness/Fitness Teacher
Response from Phil Moffitt of Gradelink

Thank you for feedback, Anita! It’s an important part of our ongoing product development. You actually can do what you're describing with comments, so please contact your support rep and we'll be glad to help you.

What do you like best?

Gradelink is easy to use and has at your fingertips all the information that we need for students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We would like to modify certain reports that we can export / download the data (Report EnrollMe & GPA & Scores). It'd also be cool if all teachers attending this class are included automatically in the email if we send an email to a class. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This program works very well to safeguard all student information from any computer with internet access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Registration is a lot simpler. In addition we can build various forms with Excel Export in Word and then use the Excel table to import documents into mail merge. All our emergency information can therefore be read in a readable form for classroom and field trips. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The transcripts are used and the report cards are distributed online. Full school or just a class ability to send parents quickly. Love grades, participation and disciplines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In order to make it accessible, the financial sector still needs research. Our old program was reporting tardies differently. Nonetheless, the grade link always fits well. I liked her approach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pricing by number of pupils is available and small school issues can also be addressed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Transcripts, reach parents through mass emails, and leave notes for students , employees, and parents. The office and the teachers are quickly given to parents. Parents are immediately sent an email to grades and disciplines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We have been using Gradelink for several years now and it has simplified our administration and record keeping process tremendously. It's wonderful having everything centrally located in one database, online, that we can access from anywhere. It has reduced the clutter in our office as well as our classrooms by reducing the paper trail. It has made our re-enrollment and enrollment process smooth, efficient and professional. Gradelink has a wonderful support staff very willing to answer questions as well as show you where to find the answers yourself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure there's anything I dislike about it! It really has made my job much more efficient and organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would encourage anyone to use Gradelink for their school's administrative needs. We just scratch the surface of what Gradelink can do but it has helped our school tremendously! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It reduced clutter and the need for a wall of filing cabinets in our office. It has made tracking our enrollment process very easy and efficient. It has streamlined our grading scales and policies for our teachers. It has also given them a way to record and log activities for each student individually instead of having to meet regularly to discuss and decide what should be logged. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Phil Moffitt of Gradelink

It’s wonderful to hear that you are getting so many benefits out of using Gradelink, Jessica! Thank you for sharing.

Teacher
What do you like best?

I am impressed with two features that I find super helpful. The first is the smart send feature is extremely helpful. It allows me to quickly send mass emails to all of my parents to keep them in the know. I also appreciate that I can send individual messages securely with confidence to individual parents. The second is just as useful to me as an educator wishing to share instantly with families, the grade book feature. I find the grade book feature helps to keep both students and parents informed of the progress their child is making. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike any part of Gradelink. I feel this platform offers many tools to benefit teachers and administration. How can you dislike a platform that has so many benefits from taking role quickly, emailing parents, posting important information privately to parents portals, and keeping track of grades and daily lesson planning? All this in one convenient place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a great platform with amazing tech support at the click of a mouse, look no further than Gradelink. This platform offers a wide variety of features that will meet the needs of your school. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am beginning to use the lesson plan feature, and I am hoping this will save me time planning my lessons. I like how you can use the features as it is or change it to meet the needs of your personal planning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like most about Gradelink is it's ease of use. I am able to email my students and parents, complete my grades, and complete lesson plans all in one place! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I have disliked is that the CCSS aren't already placed into Gradelink. As most states use the CCSS, it would seem that it would be necessary for these to be in the Gradelink system already. It would also make it even more marketable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest problem I have solved using Gradelink is that I can easily and quickly get information out to my students and parents at the same time without having to remember email addresses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Phil Moffitt of Gradelink

Our development team works hard to make Gradelink easy to use, so they appreciate your comments, Aubrey! Although there are thousands of CCSSs built into Gradelink, if you need additional standards, please contact your friendly support rep for assistance.

What do you like best?

Gradelink is extremely user friendly and has streamlined student records, business operations and parent communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not always able to accommodate things we'd like to track. However, we do submit suggestions and they do get reviewed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

very easy to use, great support from Gradelink and saves a lot of valuable time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gradelink has saved a tremendous amount of time since we began doing online reenrollment. We also track prospects and are able to have an easier follow-up system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Phil Moffitt of Gradelink

We love hearing that you’re using Gradelink to save so much time, Teresa! And we really do appreciate your feedback because it helps us better understand our customers’ needs.

What do you like best?

I love the fact that if something doesn’t match up with what you need, all it takes is a phone call and they can make a change for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really isn’t a mobile version. I use my iPad almost 100% and the teacher planner has some issues with iPad OS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once you make the choice to switch, you will not regret it. It has been an amazing service and will never go back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing our students info, grade, billing, and lunch system. Being able to have it all in one system and have it located off site where we don’t have to manage it, makes it completely worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chaplain and Bible Teacher
What do you like best?

One of the most helpful things about Gradelink for me is the access I have to my classroom (grading, attendance etc) virtually anywhere. Our school was paper based before and so this has been exciting years for me as a teacher and counselor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike slightly the difficulty I have in importing grades or transcripts from a students' previous school. This has been a challenge for the past year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gradelink aids me in solving the problem of students being proactive with regards to upcoming assignments and projects. It also solves the archiving of grades online for multiple years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Phil Moffitt of Gradelink

We appreciate your sharing some of the problems you are solving with Gradelink, Dale! When it comes to importing to grades and transcripts, please talk with your support rep via email or phone and they’ll see what they can do to make the process easier for you.

What do you like best?

I love that grades are live for parents to see and check up on. It’s very user friendly and the different tools available for educators, such as progress reports, report cards, and incomplete/absent work, is simply amazing to have! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really isn’t much I don’t dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love the mass communication you can send to a grade level or specific class. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Phil Moffitt of Gradelink

We love that you love it!

UP
What do you like best?

The grade book is very simple to use. I’m really looking forward to the pending integration with google classroom. The lesson planning software is really flexible and easy to customize and use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that I can’t import last year’s plans into this year’s grade book en masse. I wish the comments for report cards were more flexible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software was really easy to adjust to, and is very user-friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don’t have any specific problems with gradelink! It’s easy to use and even has some features that I don’t use, but others may find valuable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Phil Moffitt of Gradelink

We’re glad you are enjoying Gradelink. With lesson plans, you may find Templates and Collections useful. To learn more, just click on the question mark icon at the top of the screen in Gradelink or get in touch with your support rep and they’ll be happy to help!

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to break down my lesson plans into different categories and color coating them is awesome too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Resigning in everytime I come to my computer. The setup of class conclusion is difficult. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organizing my time and class schedule is helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Phil Moffitt of Gradelink

We’re glad you’re making good use of Gradelink, Aaron! We understand that having to sign in each time can be annoying, however, we work to ensure the security of all accounts. For convenience, your administrator can adjust the time it takes for Gradelink to automatically log you out.

Adjunct Professor
What do you like best?

Customer service is second to none, with quick response time, and great assistance getting things set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have no complaints at this time, as everything is going great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the Gradelink staff as a resource! They are more than helpful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed an integrated student information system, which was not only affordable, but also a quality tool. We found everything we needed in this program. Student records, including grades, discipline, finance, and communication abilities...all in one! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Phil Moffitt of Gradelink

Thank you, Denise! Our support team works hard to take care of our customers so they appreciate the recognition.

UP
What do you like best?

The use of transcripts being completed and publishing the report cards on line for parents Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to use when you are an administrator and primary teacher of certain grades/classes. You have to set up several profiles to be able to do both jobs. The financial area still needs to be work on to further its usability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is great for small private school; because it allows for pricing per number of students; as well as addressing small school issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Transcripts, reaching parents through mass emails and leaving notes for students, staff and parents to be able to know upcoming events Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Phil Moffitt of Gradelink

It’s wonderful to know that Gradelink is working so well for your school! Please talk with your support rep about using Gradelink as both an administrator and a teacher to see if there’s a more efficient way of working.

Teacher
Education Management
What do you like best?

I'm a furniture maker by trade! It was imperative for me to have the right tool for the job; they needed to be sharp, accurate and close by so that I could do my job effectively and efficiently.

I look at Gradelink as a continuation of that sentiment! My students' positive success is largely because I use the right tool for the job: Gradelink! It empowers them to better results, which equals success!

Gradelink gives students immediate feedback! I love the comments I can give on individual assignments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That it's not connected to Google Classroom! This is going to have to be the next step for Gradelink's success! Empower teachers to do less work by having to input grades from Google Classroom into Gradelink! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Having been in education for almost 20 years, there's nothing better than being able to grade students work and automatically populating and collating these into student report cards. It takes HOURS off my workload. It's an absolute joy to use.... and very simple too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having a split class of two different grades is painful when you only want to assign an assignment to one class and not have a separate course to split the class! Particularly when there are assignments that are the same for both classes, and there are some assignments that are basically the same but slightly different!

Catering for individual needs is also problematic in Gradelink! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Phil Moffitt of Gradelink

Thank you for sharing how you are using Gradelink to contribute to your students’ success, Stephen! Google Classroom integration is something we are working towards. We understand that working with split classrooms can be a challenge, so please contact your support rep to see how we can help you.

What do you like best?

It’s easy to imput grades and have them calculated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like everything. Once and a while I write a communication to my students parents and the letter disappeRs when I send it. That’s really frustrating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits of a grade link, they are I can communicate with parents easily, put in grades, print out reports, do so many things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Phil Moffitt of Gradelink

Thank you for writing a review, Joan! Please talk with your support rep about your emails and they’ll be glad to help you.

AE
What do you like best?

Reasonable pricing and it does everything you need it to without extra frills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some features are lacking, specifically some automation that would help save administrative time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best solution for small and private schools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it for attendance, grades, enrollment, and student information. It is definitely a game-changer for us compared to the spreadsheets we used previously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Phil Moffitt of Gradelink

It’s rewarding to know that you’re using Gradelink to make such a big difference at your school! Please talk with your support rep about the features you’d like to see. If we don’t already have them, we may consider adding them in the future.

UE
What do you like best?

It is very easy to enter grades and you can change them at any time if you want to 👍.Best and easiest way to communicate with the parents of your students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not that easy to review the previous quarters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very easy and convenient way to gather your data as being a teacher it is a blessing for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can do all the work on gradelink including lesson plans, attendance and grading so I don't need to waste the journals and planners now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Phil Moffitt of Gradelink

Thank you for sharing how well Gradelink is working for you as a teacher.

What do you like best?

The ease in texting, emailing and/or calling the entire roster or small groups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Ohio State Standards are not available to attach to lesson plans and assignments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The major problem we solved was providing a school-wide grade card that works efficiently from preschool-6th grade. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Phil Moffitt of Gradelink

Rebecca, thank you for sharing some of the ways your school is using Gradelink to work more efficiently!