Grade.us Reviews & Product Details

Grade.us Overview

What is Grade.us?

Grade.us is the #1 white-label review management and marketing platform for marketers, agencies and SEOs. The platform offers a suite of tools to: (1) convert happy customers into reviewers on the sites that matter; (2) recover disgruntled customers and pre-empt negative reviews; (3) monitor customer reviews across scores of third-party review sites; and (4) market your 5 star reviews to reach a broader audience with SEO-friendly web and social media content. We support complete automation of your review generation and monitoring efforts, provide scheduled client or staff reporting, and stream your latest and greatest reviews to your website and social media profiles via a simple copy/paste widget or Wordpress plugin. You can manage hundreds of clients or locations in a single dashboard, get click and conversion data to demonstrate ROI, optimize your email campaigns, and more. Grade.us is also marketer-centric. We give marketers and agencies total flexibility to deliver services white-labeled under your brand. (Note: Language support is only for landing pages)

Grade.us Details
Danish, German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish

Grade.us is the only review management software for professionals. Acquire, monitor and amplify online reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp and industry sites. Easily scaled and white-labeled for Agencies and Enterprises.​

Grade.us trims the fat out of traditional review management solutions and focuses on what matters: customer reviews across all of the channels that impact your business, including all of the major review sites as well as the minor, industry-specific review sites.

Grade.us also offers unprecedented flexibility in white-labeling our services, whether for small business consultants, large agencies, or Fortune 500 brands.

No other solution is as effective at generating online word-of-mouth where it counts and then leveraging it for business success.

Grade Us, Inc.
2013
Montclair, NJ
@GradeUs

Grade.us Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Grade.us community
Have you used Grade.us before?

Grade.us Reviews

Showing 142 Grade.Us reviews
Already have Grade.us?
Entrepreneur, 2016 Cohort; Next 36 Ambassador, 2020
Response from Garrett Sussman of Grade.Us

Thank you for this wonderful review, Leah! It's great to hear that you're getting full use of the funnel and tracking the performance in your reporting. I'll let the support team know that you appreciate them.

What do you like best?

Grade.us has a great support team that is available to help you out with any issues you may have. We use Grade.us to grow our agency's offering and grow our clients reviews and online reputation. They have always been there to support my agency and my team. They come out with new features, updates, and reporting that helps our business stay ahead of the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike about Grade.us. There is a bit of restriction on email customization for review requests. However, this may be an area that they do have customization features that haven't been shown to my agency yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would advise you to explore the other products that compete with Grade.us. I think you will see that Grade.us has all the features you need for your online review reputation for your business or agency clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the issues for our clients around online review reputation and SEO growth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Garrett Sussman of Grade.Us

Thanks for this awesome review, Matt. Rock that marketing agency power! I'll definitely let the team know that you appreciate the support. As a fellow SEO geek, I love that you're complimenting your SEO services with review management for clients. I think they go hand in hand.

As for the email customization, definitely reach out to our team and we can walk through any customizations that might be missing for you.

We got your back! Let us know how else we can help and keep on keeping on with your clients and their reputations.

Open Discussions in Grade.us
Internet & Finance Manager
What do you like best?

Hands down, the support. Anytime I need something, have a silly question, or just need clarification they are all over it. I never wait more than 10 minutes for a response. The platform itself is great and serves the needs of over 1000 clients we have on it. I also like that there are ongoing improvements and not staying static. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a mobile app for users of the platform. Other than that, I like the simplicity of the system. There have been issues of late when it comes to adding SMS numbers in large cities, which causes issues with the clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What are you waiting for? Do it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are improving the reputation of our Agency clients as well over 1000 coaching students who are improving their own agencies. Grade Us allows us to offer a critical service at an aggressive price point that is obtainable by any small business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Garrett Sussman of Grade.Us

Thanks for this fantastic review, Craig. I shared your kind words with the support team and they really valued your appreciation!

I love that you're working with your students to improve their agencies. Since many of our customers are agencies and we are definitely aligned with your goals and are excited to roll out a few features in the near future that are going to knock your socks off, help you find more prospects, and make your existing clients even happier.

If you ever want to chat about reputation management, shoot me a message. I geek out over the stuff.

Garrett

What do you like best?

I like the fact that my clients reviews will post automatically to their website and flash on the screen when visitors are viewing their site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything, sometimes going from active to inactive to send a second review request gets me confused. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great tool to get reviews and share reviews on clients websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving my clients need to increase their reviews. Reviews are very important to business owners and to potential customers and can increase their sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Garrett Sussman of Grade.Us

Thanks for the amazing review, Brenda! I'll let the team know that you appreciate their help.

I love that you're helping your clients with online reviews. Since we specialize in helping marketing agencies offer reputation management, I hope that the reseller resources have been valuable to you. You're obviously doing a great job educating your clients on the value of review management.

What do you like best?

As a user of a previous system (Reputation Loop) my account was moved to Grade.Us after Reputation Loop was purchased. Although the migration was a bit rocky, I like the ability to fully customize the review experience for my members. As an agency, we need flexibility in how we help our own clients generate reviews. The software provides multiple review stream widgets, as well as customizable email and text campaigns. However, what keeps me with Grade.Us is our support contact, Valerie. Val was our support contact at Reputation Loop, and moved to Grade.Us to support us here. Val is by far the best customer support person I've ever dealt with, going above and beyond to help us get the most out of the system and to help us work through the bugs and issues that pop up with any software. Val is tireless in her quest to make us happy and help us provide the best support to our own members. A software product is nothing without support, and Val helps to offset any other failings we find with the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few issues I dislike, but not anything that would stop me from using the software. I would like some new features, and like many users I would always like bugs to be fixed faster, but overall I'm a happy user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Grade.Us is part of an overall online reputation management service we provide, and has helped us to collect and display reviews for hundreds of our members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

the ability to manage all accounts from on log in, can provide user's magic links instead of giving full access to profiles, the ability to enable API keys for websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are limited customization options when it comes to having multiple profiles under one account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have solved the issue of users struggling to gather customer reviews, and users have realized the benefit of utilizing one platform to manage all of their reviews. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Garrett Sussman of Grade.Us

Thanks Ashley! Those magic links are really helpful for enterprises to include their employees in the review management process. Ultimately, we're happy to hear that Grade.us has helped you remove the friction of getting customers to leave reviews. If you want to let us know how we can improve customizing your multi-location profiles, let's connect!

Agency Founder | Chief Dynamic Officer | Marketing Strategist
What do you like best?

Very easy to use and set up new clients. The onboarding process is less than 10 minutes per client. And the customer support has been great. The few times I've had questions/issues they team has been quick to respond and resolve everything. You can easily embed the code into websites and also set up email drip campaigns to ask for feedback from recent customer/patients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is honestly nothing about Grade.us I dislike. I've been using it for years and it's a great solution for our needs. The pricing is very fair and it's easy to set up and use with our clients. I wish all of our agency software tool platforms were this well designed and managed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give Grade.us a serious look if you're responsible for managing multiple clients/accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Every business online today needs to be aware of online reviews. Grade.us allows us to easily manage/track reviews as they are posted but even more importantly, helps us help our clients proactively solicit feedback (and reviews). This information has been valuable for many to improve operational issues - in addition to adding to the number of positive reviews posted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Junior Project Manager
What do you like best?

Grade.us is very user friendly, I was able to quickly navigate the system and start using before I received my welcome orientation. The Customer Support is wonderful, they walked me through the entire platform, ensured I had set everything appropriately and made sure that I knew all of the tips and tricks. We have received great responses from our clients and have found this to be a wonderful way to gather new reviews, and find out about concerns clients have and quickly fix those concerns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes at the moment. The reporting feature is great, and the ease of use is wonderful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have struggled with getting reviews in the past, having a direct link and a drip campaign to gather these reviews has been wonderful. This also allows us to filter out some of the more negative reviews, and has made us aware of concerns and issues clients had that weren't being communicated to us. This has given us the opportunity to go and make things right. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Ease of setting up a business and linking to review sites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No way to do a new scan for business listings once a business is set up. Have to set up new links manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for an easy to set up platform to gather reviews, this may fit the bill. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making it easy for customers to leave a review. Increases odds that a review will actually be completed by a customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

From the agency side perspective, the client setup is fast and easy. There is a little bit of a learning curve as is the case when using any new software system. But after you set up a few accounts it becomes super simple!

From a client perspective, my clients really like it. Conversion rates from request to review are great in comparison to other reputation management systems that they've used in the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nothing at this time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm helping my clients build a strong online reputation that helps them attract new customers. I have clients that have told me that reviews they've gotten by using Grade.Us have helped them acquire customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

The system is easy to use and works as promised. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The integration to share positive reviews to Facebook and Twitter automatically needs a little work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Over the past year, we have been able to proactively request reviews from our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Grade.us includes email and text message review invitations that are easy to use. Publishing a positive review repository page is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There could be more tracking and better analytic analysis capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an inexpensive reputation management solution that has the best features for soliciting reviews on email and text then this is the solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to increase our Google rating from 1.8 stars to 3.9 in one year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Garrett Sussman of Grade.Us

Thanks for the great review! The proof is in the pudding, right? 1.8 to 3.9? That's a wonderful increase in star ratings.

We find that customers that use both email and text review requests see increased benefits, so it's great that you're getting the most out of the platform.

As for reporting, no worries! We've got a great reporting re-design overhaul coming in the next few weeks. Take a peek.

See how Grade.us improved
What do you like best?

The fact that we can text Review Requests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Several issues are not working properly, like the texting on our account. The GUI is a bit cumbersome and difficult to understand. It needs to be more streamlined. Also, feature enhancements should be more frequent and everyone should be notified by email when enhancements have been implemented. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Open API and Full Integrations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am having a hard time make sure that customers are not overwhelmed with texts and emails with the way we have setup the account. Also, an OPEN API needs to be implemented with Zapier at a minimum. Also we use Infusionsoft and want FULL INTEGRATION with Infusionsoft so that we can AUTOMATE customer Review feedback directly into the customer record. We came over for ReputationLoop over a year ago and this still has not been implemented as of yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Smart funnel options and multilingual support . We work with English ans Dutch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reporting and overview of the process in action is limited Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Little hard at beginning

But works like magic

Changed our reviews process

Works well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not getting enough reviews was solved . Each business unit and location get new reviews daily . We also use the zapier integration to notify managers of problematic feedback . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Garrett Sussman of Grade.Us

Thank you for the review! The smart funnel is such an important part of our product. I'm happy to hear that it's working well for your business. Despite the challenges of the reporting that you're currently facing, we're actually rolling out a new redesign in the next few weeks. I'm excited for you to try it. You can see a preview in our December office hours.

See how Grade.us improved
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
What do you like best?

Simple, straight-forward funnel creation, intelligent review request followups. Support is quick to respond and very helpful, the knowledge base resource is also great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some sort of alerts or notifications for profiles who are below a click-to-review threshold would be helpful. It would save time trouble shooting profiles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Generating massive review volume for clients. The review request followups increase review volume bigtime. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President & CEO
What do you like best?

Ease of use. Simplicity of layout allows you to get to things quickly and run product demos for clients with ease. It tracks multiple areas of the process so I can see accurately what my funnels are doing and what is working versus not working for my clients. They have a high level of setting that allow me to refine each clients funnel accordingly to best serve their business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down funnel does not alert clients of that feedback. Their Zapier API is limited, but functional. I think this could really round out a stronger offering. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a strong competitor and priced reasonably well. You know your client best, so I would just make sure they have the features you most need to serve your clients properly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helping my clients get the online reviews they need for their businesses to grow in today's review driven small business marketplace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Garrett Sussman of Grade.Us

Hey Christopher,

This review just knocked our socks off! Thank you for taking the time to write all of this great stuff.

I think you hit the nail on the head with one of our driving goals of the product, the ability to customize the funnel so you can give each of your clients a personalized review management experience.

I appreciate you highlighting the Zapier API. We have a ton of amazing API features that are being release shortly. Connecting them to the Zapier API makes a ton of sense, and I'll share that suggestion with our product team.

Thanks for being an awesome customer. We can't wait for you to continue to grow your agency with us in the future. Reviews are becoming more important than ever, and review management has been established as a high value marketing channel for small businesses.

AM
What do you like best?

The features to showcase reviews in social

Widgets to promote reviews in other websites Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They sync to Facebook can be more friendly for agencies that manage multiple profiles Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ability to export the information on CSV format Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Garrett Sussman of Grade.Us

Thanks for the review! How cool is the automated social sharing and review widgets? So many businesses don't truly harness the power of marketing their reviews. We just recently improved our CSV export so I hope we resolved that for you. As for the Facebook sync, they're a moving target, but we definitely want to ensure that you're able to connect with Facebook when working with clients.

President / Owner
What do you like best?

The ability to quickly and easily generate reviews for my clients - either direct to their site or to another site - is critical for the local service businesses I work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

More robust tutorials / knowledge base for getting started would be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Understand your clients' needs in terms of what they already have or use and if there is any value in the reviews they are getting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Generating reviews and testimonials for my clients more quickly through reviews. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

E-Learning Media Specialist
What do you like best?

I like the professional look and feel of the graphics. Love the widget for scrolling reviews on the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Far too expensive. Doubled in price while I was using it. Hard to pass those costs on to my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great service with quick response on questions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adding reviews where they matter, like google. Helps with SEO Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Customizability of the review funnel.

Ability to set-up and automate reporting.

Intuitive Dashboard Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Need more support for specific industries (counselors, financial planners) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Grade.us is a good system for implementing an on-going review acquisition strategy for any business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Systematizing review acquisition for clients has allowed us to provide value and generate recurring revenue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Wesley really helped today! I messed up on one of my accounts, and he sent me great screenshots on how to fix it!

Quick reply and easy fix!!

Thank you!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I don't like about you guys anymore.. maybe the ability to call, but they are so quick to reply now that it doesn't matter anymore... Thank you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

helping my clients with their reputation. I really like how easy it is to make a new profile. And the customization is awesome.

keep up the good work! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Grade Us is easy to use and allows multiple review platforms to be offered to reviewers. The fact it walks them through how to leave a review is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a little pricey to get the white label and WordPress plugin. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It works just as advertised. You can easily make adjusts to the emails and suspend accounts all from the dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The follow up reminders are good but I wish there was a way to continue with those that click through but don't leave a review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Company Owner
What do you like best?

Customer service is excellent!!!! Anthony made this entire process so simple! The tech department does awesome onboarding Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit expensive at the lowest tier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This platform makes marketing reputation management a breeze! The support is amazing and the platform superior. Anthony did a great job helping me get started and making this a platform I could implement into my marketing agency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's really helped several of my clients grow their business. Online reviews are absolutely critical in the digital age we live in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Garrett Sussman of Grade.Us

Hi Andrea,

Thank you so much for the amazing review. :)

I'll let Anthony know that he was a major help when going through the process, getting set up, and using the platform!

You're 100% correct that online reviews are important for every business and I'm happy to hear that they're benefitting your clients. A ton of our customers are agencies who are offering reputation management as a service and seeing all of the value.

Thanks for being a valued customer!

Principal
What do you like best?

If there is one thing that made our adoption of the Grade.US program so smooth and successful, it was the support provided by the company. There are tons of software companies, but, in my mind, they are distinguished by the live people behind the code. At Grade.US, the person I with whom I have spoken most often (by phone or chat) is a lady named Valarie. She could not have been more patient with my endless questions. I felt stupid sometimes, but she never made me feel stupid for asking the question. I can see us being partners with Grade.US long into the future with support like we get from the company. Thanks to Val. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The lack of training videos for the various components of the software. The support is largely based on ZenDesk questions and answers and it is challenging to find questions that are articulated the same way i might ask them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The program is far more powerful than the systems we have used in the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Garrett Sussman of Grade.Us

Hey Roger,

Thank you so much for this amazing review. It's been a pleasure working with you. I am so happy to hear that Val has made your transition over to Grade.us so smooth.

You've really taken advantage of all of the features that our platform offers.

We're happy to have you as a partner and look forward to a long and fruitful relationship.

AI
What do you like best?

The best part about Grade.Us review software is that it helps segment positive and negative reviews and sends prompt notifications whenever you get a new review. It's super easy to go in and respond to customer reviews right away. All of the messaging can be easily customized to keep consistent with your brand. The platform is super easy to use as well. I also love being able to see how customers interact with the software so that we have the knowledge we need to modify our outreach for review invitations if we need to do so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any complaints about this software. The hardest part about implementing this solution at a new office is finding where it fits into the daily workload that staff members already have. It that transition can be made smoothly, then the results are usually great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've been able to easily monitor our online reviews and provide a better customer experience with the feedback we receive. When a new review comes in, we are promptly notified and can respond to the customer right away. This enhances the customer experience and allows us to learn more about what we can do to improve or continue doing well. We've seen positive improvements in ours and our customers' online reputations, and the simplicity of the platform saves us time that it would take to invite individuals to provide their feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.