GoToMeeting

GoToMeeting

(6,659)

Millions of businesses trust GoToMeeting for reliable, professional online meetings and on-the-go collaboration. Gain momentum with an award-winning solution that works instantly on any device.

Work for GoToMeeting?

Learning about GoToMeeting?

GoToMeeting Reviews

Ask GoToMeeting a Question

"GoToMeeting : A high quality web conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is one of the best web conferencing tool because it provides all the necessary features that are needed for web conferencing.

GoToMeeting provides good video and audio quality which is the most important thing.

Also GoToMeeting has very clean and simple user interface which definitely makes it easy to use.

It also has the android application which is highly optimized and that provides the true mobility.

What do you dislike?

There are not much thing that I dislike about GoToMeeting but I have a concern that the bandwidth usage of it is little high. So I would suggest them to improve in this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GoToMeeting is one of the best video conferencing tool available in market and it also has many decent features so I would suggest you to give it a try. They also provide 14 day free trial.

We use GoToMeeting almost daily in our company to have customer calls and sometimes we also provide training to our employees of remote branch.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about GoToMeeting
Showing 6,659 GoToMeeting reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about GoToMeeting
AI

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Kendall C.
Matt L.

" Use gotomeeting and Improve relationships with your customers!"

What do you like best?

I am really satisfied with the performance that this tool shows, it allows me to make my video conferences from wherever I am and whenever I want. It allows me to schedule long-distance meetings with colleagues and customers in a very simple way, in addition to having a video recorder that allows me to save my meetings and see them later and with more peace of mind to clarify my doubts. It is also available for any device. I definitely feel very happy with this tool.

What do you dislike?

I think it's just a little bit of optimization because sometimes it presents problems when scheduling meetings with several people at the same time on my mobile device, but nothing bothersome. Its price after the free trial expires are a bit expensive, this does not mean that it is not worth it since honestly the tool is too effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it completely since it is very simple to use and you end up doing it in a very short time. Your videos are of very good resolution and also has a free trial that will allow you to know the tool well since from the beginning it proves to be very complete and with a wide catalog of options that will satisfy any consumer need. Your support team is very efficient because I managed to clear up my doubts in a very short time, saving me several inconveniences.

Thanks to Gotomeeting, I have greatly improved my work performance, including my co-workers who now work with more organization and efficiency, showing a better team work, clearly benefiting our work performance in the company and improving relations with our clients that now they are more satisfied thanks to the quality content that Gotomeeting allows us to elaborate, which is wonderful for us, all this we owe to this wonderful tool.

Bernie W.

" GoToMeeting accelerated the productivity of my team!"

What do you like best?

How easy is to schedule my meetings with GoToMeeting at any time and from any messaging tool just a few clicks away. GoToMeeting has a free trial that is really complete thanks to its variety of tools, making it an option in addition to very effective profitable if you are looking to save time managing your marketing conferences quickly, also has a virtual whiteboard in which I can translate my ideas allowing everyone present to enjoy the presentation.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion, it is the tool that complies with all my spects from its simplest version, unlike other platforms. Sincerely presenting myself to few percanses as I sometimes have problems when connecting with some clients losing the audio of the call. I would really like to add the option of a group calendar to improve the organization when it comes to setting dates in my meetings with my clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend GoToMeeting to any type of company, since the tool has a simple interface that you end up adopting in a very fast way to the application seeing the benefits in a very short time, saving us time and money in training the person for its proper use, in addition to having a technical support of the most dedicated to clarify your doubts in the shortest time possible to enjoy the tool pleasantly.

Since we used GoToMeeting we have visibly visualized how it has influenced the organization of our group of colleagues and how it saves us a lot of time working with our clients by scheduling our meetings in a simpler way and with high quality content thanks to the tools it has. available to GoToMeetiing satisfying the needs of both us and our customers.

Juan P.

"I love GoToMeeting."

What do you like best?

One of the reasons why I like GotoMeeting is the fluidity and speed of the interface offered to users, as well as the ease with which this software can be adapted to any device, such as smartphones, laptops and desktops; In these desks is where we can better appreciate the operation of GoToMeetingg in all its facets, when processing online conferences. It is worth noting that the quality of technical support is very good, since it can help users resolve any questions they have. Another thing that I like about the interface is that it offers a free trial version, easy to install and register your account to start the trial period.

What do you dislike?

This is a very good software that is worth acquiring since it is useful for personal use or for work, however, after spending the free trial period, the price could be somewhat expensive for some people who do not have the monetary resource . There are also times when the interface normally works a bit forced, when you have to process large amounts of information, that is, when there are many people connected in the meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very good, excellent service, they will not regret having tried this server, I guarantee them.

The application automatically restarts when your servers are congested and, therefore, are blocked. These details do not mean that the application is bad, because I assure you it is not.

Matias L.

"Fundamental instrument if you are working with a group that is situated in distant places"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is a fundamental instrument if you are working with a group that is situated in distant places, and you have to direct business discussions internationally. The platform is browser-based, so building up an association between members is easy. A noteworthy advantage is a capacity to switch between moderators with the goal that offering control to different accomplices and enable them to share their screen is consistent. Plus, you could give remote help because of providing authorization to control the keyboard and mouse of different participants. The interface is straightforward, which makes the application well disposed for new clients, who joined the group, so they can adapt rapidly how to utilize the platform. A little component, that is essential is demonstrating the name of an individual who talks by the application.

What do you dislike?

For the most part, the solution is low-latency and gives a high quality of voice and video, however, once in a while I can't build up an association with an online individual, and I can't hear a few members with no specific reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

On the off chance that you are searching for a browser platform for directing conferences with an extensive field of facilities, you may consider GoToMeeting.

GoToMeeting is one of my fundamental tools, as I will in general direct discussions with representatives, who work in various district and share results and methodologies.

Daria R.

"The best experience I've ever had in video calling and videoconferencing software."

What do you like best?

On instructions from our bosses, it is necessary to have a software to make video calls and videoconferences. In the course of these years I have been trying different types of software for video calls and videoconferences, and I had not felt so comfortable using them, until I met Gotomeeting. This software is one of the best options I have gotten to apply video calls and videoconferences with my co-workers, is hosted on the web, and is exceptional for online meetings with my co-workers, supervisors and customers of our company. Gotomeeting has one of the most complete and well done presentations I've ever seen, which makes it very easy to use, plus, it looks great for working on an enterprise scale. This software is fundamental for our company because when we are not in the same area, we activate our Gotomeeting session and we are able to communicate to conclude work issues, close deals, coordinate new editing plans and report different events of our work dynamics. You can use this software in your tablet and smartphone obtaining the same performance and quality of image and audio that in the pc.

What do you dislike?

As I mentioned earlier, before using Gotomeeting, I tried several types of online meeting software and none fully met my expectations. Only Gotomeeting and all its features and functions fully met my needs and demands, and I feel very comfortable using this software to meet my work objectives.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Gotomeeting has gradually positioned itself in the global online meeting software market, and this has been achieved because its technical team has worked hard to improve its video and audio processor, its online meeting rooms, its online meeting room management privileges, and its options adapted to corporate environments. Gotomeeting is a software that you must acquire, since you will be able to make very professional videoconferences, achieving with this good business, work contracts, better socialize ideas in your work, achieving the objectives you set yourself.

In my work I have always used different types of software to improve my quality as a worker, and Gotomeeting is a complementary software that has allowed me to strengthen communication in my work environment and also my relationship with our customers. Thanks to Gotomeeting I have been able to use the video calling and videoconferencing tools better in my work, giving a touch of quality and professionalism to my online meetings, captivating our clients with this.

Laura L.

"Gotomeeting takes our online meetings to a new level "

What do you like best?

This client service for meetings is very useful for conducting online meetings, and for managing desktop sharing, with which we can see any application running during meetings. Your videoconferencing system can record them with excellent video quality (4K). It also allows the user to configure the audio, so that the outputs can be customized and equalized. We like you to have private chat, and tools to carry out activities after each meeting.

What do you dislike?

Gotomeeting does not show a calendar of group organization, so you can not schedule meetings so that everyone can access to see the information before the date of the same. It is based on constant reminders for each meeting. That becomes annoying. With gotomeeting you can not use discussion forums, or add and delete contacts, since to enter a meeting you should only send invitations by email. Does not perform streaming, nor does it have a brainstorming system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Gotomeeting is the most stable collaboration software that is currently available in the market. Your chat and messaging tools are excellent for maintaining communication between teams with many members, and for sharing files with comfort.

Gotomeeting helps our committee and internal meetings to be more organized, and access to them is not so complicated and slow. Having the possibility to record each meeting is easy to reproduce later, and in this way review every detail exposed, without missing anything. It also helps with the preparation of meetings, which now turns out to be much more methodical, and cooperative document writing can be applied more securely.

Valentin C.

"An excellent way to conduct job interviews"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Go To Meeting requires a lot of setting up beforehand, and when this is not properly conveyed to the interviewee it can create hiccups along the way. This kind of defeats the purpose of using the software, which is the convenience factor. This could be improved with automated emails containing instructions for both parties.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It works well for job interviews. Use it if that's what you're looking to use it for. The Go To Meeting experience allows for companies to meet job candidates "face to face" without having to set up an in-person meeting. This allows the interviewee to be able to share their screen during technical interviews, thus speeding up the process of the interview. It is all about the convenience factor.

The problems being solved are the dreadful process of setting up an interview. This creates a speedy process that allows for time-saving on both ends.

María Fernanda L.

"The most efficient software for live meetings"

What do you like best?

Software like Gotomeeting is widely used in my work. Generally, we always have online meetings with the managers of the insurance company and there we report each of the activities we do and the media impact that these activities have. Gomeeting is a reliable and very varied software that allows me to create a user and make online meetings, video calls and videoconferences, with a quality of audio and video resolution of the best I could use. These options have a great performance and I use them a lot to make meetings with fellow journalists, my managers and our customers, who express their doubts and suggestions with this software. I use Gotomeeting regularly because it is very easy to use, it has great options that make me meet my goals at work, and I can customize videoconferencing rooms online, providing a lot of security for our business meetings.

What do you dislike?

I always prioritize the use of this software for online meetings, since its characteristics are superior to those of other competing software. Every tool that Gotomeeting has makes your meetings very professional and in tune with the demands of your company. This software has many qualities and I have not achieved any flaws while using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I always recommend this software, even to my co-workers who are not journalists since, in the field of software dedicated to the use of videoconferencing and online meetings, there is not one that compares to Gomeeting. I recommend large companies to purchase this software.

Gotomeeting has contributed considerably to my business career advancement, as its online meeting tools are very complete and balanced, which allows the information I will provide in business meetings to reach a good destination while maintaining the security of the information. Gotomeeting has accompanied me in my career advancement process and has added many skills to my resume.

Sonya F.

"Videoconferences made through GoToMeeting are very enjoyable"

What do you like best?

It is an easy to use software; I have been using it for more than 2 years and from the first moment, I understood how it worked. To attend a video conference or training session, you just have to log in and start participating. GTM compatible with both Mac and Windows, so it does not matter what device I find myself in, I will always be able to access my meetings online.

What do you dislike?

I do not like having to be updating the software. I understand that it is something necessary for its proper functioning, but it has made me arrive late more than once.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

People adapt quickly to this software, so integrating this tool to your business or company will be easy.

To us in the store it helps us to be in contact with the other locations. We are accustomed to receiving news through this tool. We use it because it is reliable.

David B.

"A simple tool for video conferences"

What do you like best?

Gotomeeting is one of the best tools to organize web meetings or calls easily, one of the features that I like most is that it is automatically integrated with the Outlook calendar, which helps to schedule the number of meetings we need to perform easy and send the invitations in the form of a link, which makes it easy for other participants to join the meeting.

What do you dislike?

The only weak point that GoToMeeting has is that sometimes has connectivity problems that cause you to hang up and re-make the call, which can be annoying especially if you are meeting with a client. Of rest the tool seems excellent to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend GoToMeeting as it is definitely a reliable and solid alternative for meetings and video calls. It is an excellent software to support virtual collaboration and team management. It also helps significantly reduce the costs of booking meeting rooms, and its price is really affordable for all the benefits that can bring. It is a tool that is worth trying

GoToMeeting has been a great help in scheduling online meetings with our clients or even colleagues. It has benefited us by allowing attendees to access easily and without problems to the call, saving us a lot of time that we do not have to do face-to-face meetings, and customers love it because they do not have to come to our office and we can communicate comfortably through this tool.

Kevin G.

"The best of the market for meetings and conferences online."

What do you like best?

I really like that this tool is based on the cloud, that allows to have full access to the information from any place where there is internet access. this gives the possibility of making meetings at any time. I like the ability to share documents, and that allows me to record meetings.

What do you dislike?

I do not like much the ability to operate the mobile application, it is not as stable as when using the tool from the computer, in some meetings we had some echo problems, that happens mainly when a user is using the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is very useful for holding meetings from a distance. Its operation is very stable, and you have good capacities to carry out meetings and conferences without wasting time.

This tool allows us to keep in constant communication with our customers, suppliers and employees, has been a great help to hold meetings and conferences, thanks to this tool we can do it more often, reducing the expenditure of money and time of organization. It has been a very good investment for the company.

Clarence C.

"Business meetings and conferences with GoToMeeting."

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is the first option I think of when you need to make conferences and business meetings with a professional nature.

What I like about this tool is that it is based on the cloud, which allows me to access my account from any place with internet access to organize or initiate meetings with clients, staff or any type of meeting.

I also really like this tool is that during meetings I can share documents with my colleagues or clients, making the meeting effective, fast and professional.

In addition, it also offers the function of recording meetings as they are developed. This if doubt is my favorite function.

What do you dislike?

It is a disadvantage that GoToMeeting does not offer a free plan, this disappoints me and I would like it to not be so. However, it offers a free trial.

I also do not like this tool is that it is necessary to have a broad bandwidth access so that the meetings on the platform can flow normally.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Being able to contact clients and colleagues at any time of a working day, regardless of the location of one is great.

I recommend this platform because it has been very useful to use it and it is really of great quality. I advise you to register for the free trial and so you can evaluate this platform on your own.

Being able to organize and start meetings anywhere with internet access, with any client and colleague regardless of your time zone is a great advantage. This has made business in the company give better results thanks to the option of being able to communicate constantly without any problem. It is also very useful because it makes meetings more flexible.

Caroline S.

"GoToMeeting Brings People Together"

What do you like best?

I like that GoToMeeting allows us to connect with clients, prospects, and colleagues across the United States (and the world!) We can not only connect across distance and different time zones, but we can also share screens and media, as well as change who is the host or sharing their screen. It has other features that are related and/or able to be connected, such as for hosting webinars and/or using polling questions.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that every once in a while we get an echo when we're dialed in via computer and phone. We don't always use the computer audio or mobile device (iPad or Surface) for the audio, because it seems the phone call audio is easier and better quality - however, sometimes being logged into the meeting in both ways creates an echo when speaking, which is annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great product to connect people efficiently and share screens and/or pass the "hosting" from one person to another. It is wonderful to be able to meet with those that it was too far to see in person or connect multiple people from multiple locations at one time.

We are able to connect with more people during busy schedules or simply those who live too far away for an in-person meeting. This has helped us be more efficient. We can schedule meetings without having to worry about travel time, and reach clients in different time zones, or who can't make it to the office or for whom it does not make sense to drive to or host an in person meeting.

Judy R.

"a video conferencing and online meeting software with great advantages "

What do you like best?

what I like the most about using this application for my meetings is its encrypted security system, I would not like any information from my company to be filtered to the competition, that's why I feel safe to raise my projects in the meetings we do with this software , its audio quality is of high definition and its sound is ecxelente, and if to this we add its listening-proof conference room we are facing a very modern and safe way to organize a professional meeting at a distance.

Nowadays, business trips are used less and less, it is better to use time and economic resources in a more effective and productive way, another advantage is the speed of its interface and the flexibility when it comes to programming or rescheduling a meeting

What do you dislike?

this application is one of the best in the market, the safest and certainly is the most practical when planning work meetings there is something I like less

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In our company we do many meetings at a distance especially to teach our team leaders the correct way to use certain tools that we are introducing, and this application has served to send and share all the instructions with good image and sufficient time of transmission.

nancy josefina g.

"Fascinating software for video conferencing"

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting has many options and features that make it totally useful and efficient for video conferencing, it is fast and its interface is very intuitive and easy for the user to use, it is a tool with high performance.

What do you dislike?

Maybe at this point I think that your mobile app should be more optimized because it presents a bit of lag at times but in a general aspect GoToMeeting does things very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend exploring the software market of this type, as I can assure you that GoToMeeting will always be among the first options for products of this type due to its enormous capacity.

In our company something was needed that would bring us much closer to the customer, because GoToMeeting has been the most viable option and we have taken it, throughout all this time it has served as a platform for direct communication with our customers and suppliers, for What communication is no longer a problem thanks to this product.

Joaquin P.

"Go ToMeeting leader in videoconferences!"

What do you like best?

Go toMeeting is an excellent application for video conferencing.

It has competitive advantages that stand out from the other applications that offer the same service. Among the outstanding qualities is that I can organize a video conference with more than 250 people! it is wonderful! because I can do speakers and seminars with numerous participants and with the same quality as if it were face to face. I love!

As for its slate sharing tools, video quality and sound, it's the maximum! I love this application!

What do you dislike?

There is no reason or disadvantage in this program. I use it, I like it and it fits my needs. It gives me all the tools that I like and they make me very useful when it comes to my lectures.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendations for new GoToMeeting users is that they take advantage of all the opportunities, tools and advantages offered by the software. It is friendly with any technological device and works very well in any browser.

In particular, I have used it on desktop computers and from my phone and it has worked wonders for me. In my default application for my calls, video calls, conferences and meetings with numerous members.

Go ToMeeting is an application that has solved several problems at the work level because it has saved me the costs related to transportation when it comes to meeting with my partners and clients. It has also saved us communication costs because we have been able to minimize them through the use of telephone calls with the office's Wi-Fi.

We have been able to make marketing strategies using GoToMeeting to keep us communicated and get closer to customers. We practice after sales service and follow-up of the purchased ones to create a fidelity with our store.

Jessica P.

"an application that makes online meetings more enjoyable "

What do you like best?

this is a very simple application to use and install, known by many users and therefore there is a level of confidence in it, it is very safe, it allows us to have a backup of the meetings we do and to have large groups in our meetings for a period long time and all this at a reasonable and stable price, this application has a good resolution of audio and video and a message service, it is very important that remote meetings do not have that factor of coldness, for customers and suppliers is good have that feeling of nearness of presence of the company and thanks to this application you can have that contact without incurring expenses of trips and transfers that can interrupt even the client, I think that these meetings are much less invasive than the old way of doing it

What do you dislike?

from my point of view they could offer more services, such as the possibility that the administrator of the meeting has more options to manage the participation of users, and the possibility of sharing information from various devices

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If I had to recommend this application, I would say it is fast, simple and safe to install and that it has good quality and resolution of audio and video and a fairly long duration according to the plan you choose.

in the company we have solved some communication problems thanks to this application, both with collaborators, with suppliers and with current and future clients

Patrick S.

"GoToMeeting, one of the best-known conference services."

What do you like best?

GoToMeeting is one of the most popular platforms for accessing video-conferences and has been used in recent years.

Then I will mention one of the features that I like most about this tool.

Your user interface. The GoTo user interface is great, very easy to use and understand. When registering is very useful tutorial on how to use the most basic functions.

I like that to access the free trial you do not need a credit card.

Organizing a meeting at GoTo is very fast and simple. Just choose a name, time, date. And there it offers a personalized URL to access the meeting. This can be shared with the members and in this way they join the conference in GoToMeeting. Easier, impossible.

What do you dislike?

Then I will mention one of the features that I like most about this tool.

Your user interface. The GoTo user interface is great, very easy to use and understand. When resgistrase is very useful tutorial on how to use the most basic functions.

I like that to access the free trial you do not need a credit card.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the free GoToMeeting test because to register in this you do not need a credit card.

This tool is a great option to do business in today's world. Inside and outside the office it is very important to have a service of this type. And GoToMeeting is one of the best that exists today.

It really has been very beneficial to use GoToMeeting for our meetings and conferences. The distance to which we find ourselves with our clients is no longer a problem. Some collaborator or simply when some member of the company needs to make a trip.

Using this tool makes our meetings fruitful and highly professional. This is due to its incredible functions that facilitate everything.

Rodolfo B.

"Gotomeeting is ideal for managing meeting databases "

What do you like best?

Gotomeeting unifies all the necessary tools to get online meetings of great length, allowing us to work with hundreds of users. Its audio and video conference management tool allows you to quickly configure the quality of both. It should be noted that gotomeeting allows you to manage work groups, and assign tasks to the other members of the team. Your chat is excellent to write cooperatively, so you can make corrections on time.

What do you dislike?

The tools of collaboration of gotomeeting are a problem for the management of the group work schedule, because the other members of the work table are not notified in time and usually lose meetings from time to time. Gotomeeting does not allow webcasting of meetings. It limits much the creation of threads of debate, since it does not even admit a few ideas of group. It does not allow to book meeting rooms.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is software that could completely change the way meetings are held online. Gotomeeting is an excellent service to store presentations, schedule meetings, and carry out training processes. It is very good to see the activity of our colleagues, and thus better coordinate our work.

Gotomeeting has taken our online meetings to a much more efficient level. The fact of being able to record and reproduce the videoconferences at any time helps us to keep abreast of each section spoken at the meetings. We have also improved our project management, because we are much better organized than before. As for invitations, other members can quickly access meetings through links that we can easily share.

Hassan S.

"Review on GoToMeeting by HSiddiqui"

What do you like best?

Having the option to speak with other individuals in my organization and the capacity to have it recorded, with having the option to return and see who said what and who was assume to do what. Simply the season of not expecting to take notes is magnificent. Presently I simply print them out and feature the significant stuff. GoToMeetings has made my business look bigger than it is the point at which I talk with huge organizations. When I set up a GoToMeeting with them they are extremely awed. It likewise offers me the chance to show our items. It's such a great amount of superior to having them go to YouTube to watch a video. At GoToMeeting I show and after that they can pose inquiries there "ongoing." If they need me to change a parameter, I can do that, right at that point, "constant." So my experience over all is brilliant.

What do you dislike?

I have had numerous issues with this product. Somewhere in the range of multiple times I have kept running into these circumstances - I can't hear the other individual however I see them on the web - If I begin meeting before the planned time it acts bizarre

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The general population at GoToMeeting have made assembling a gathering straightforward and simple. I have utilized their item since it turned out available. There are Individual mode where the video is on one individual and every other person is viewing or you can put it in a gathering mode where you can see the essences of others in the gathering. No compelling reason to take notes GoToMeeting will record your gathering and decipher it for you, at that point in the event that you have things that were appeared in a prsentation to them you can return and make joins they can go to. Gatherings can be just a single individual talking or it tends to be intuitive with the moderator controlling who talks when. The general population at GoToMeeting are constantly one stage ahead and the correspondence market develops. You can watch, tune in and talk through your PC or you can at present call into a 800 number. I can't say enough regarding that it is so natural to utilize the product, it just took me about an hour to audit the highlights and felt agreeable that I could work the product. They are a;ways thinking of new highlights.

This product is very useful when you are working with a group that is either situated in various states locally or various nations universally. It is an online stage and program based so basically extremely simple to begin. Just setup a record, open program, go to their site and sign in. The product has caused helpful highlights however the ones that I to have utilized and like the most are, - Setup Recurring gatherings (so I don't need to return and do it again and again) - Switch between moderators (you can offer specialist to different members and let them share their screen) - Give expert for console and mouse (they can control your screen from their end which now and again has been lifeline for me) - Very simple to client UI (All choices are directly there on the goto window and it very well may be either expanded or limited) - Says who is speaking (When you hear a voice you can see on the base of the screen who is talking right now) - Can have parcel of members ( I start to expose what's underneath for number of participants I can have during the gathering.) - Webcam choice (Yes you can empower cripple webcam so others can see you) - Chat alternative (in the event that you can't hear somebody type a message on visit and check whether they react back) - Record (I haven't utilized this element yet I wager it would come convenient when you complete a monstrous introduction and not every person can visit but rather you need them to perceive what they missed) I figure it ought to fulfill the vast majority and organizations needs

Donald S.

"the software with the best image resolution for video conferences "

What do you like best?

This is a software created to hold conferences on the network and business with a very fast and professional interface, it has the highest quality audio and video among its closest competitors although it is not as popular as others, it offers a great handling flexibility at the time of planning sessions and can be rescheduled with rapids if someone can not attend, they avoid hotel expenses, plane tickets and all the expenses involved in organizing a conference with a team, money that could be used in other expenses of The company, because they use the latest technology in image resolution, planning a conference or meeting with this application results in a safe and dynamic interaction with customers and collaborators and their audio communication is automated, the invitations are also automated and You can access the meeting with a single click on the link sent, manage the agenda of meetings within the page is also clearly established by the page that is very intuitive for the user

this application has a system that allows us to continue with the conference, while at the same time we can review graphics and other information and previously uploaded educational material and so we are all up to date with the subject and we can make better contributions at the meeting and be more proactive

What do you dislike?

I have no criticism for this application, you must have a good connection to the internet and the meetings will not have any problem

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend without a doubt this platform for training, training and sales I believe that there are their strongest points

In the company we like to train staff constantly and we have found an ally in this platform, allows us to continue with the conference, while at the same time we can review graphics and other information and previously uploaded teaching material and we are all up to date with the subject

Andres M.

"An excellent option for video conferencing"

What do you like best?

Of making videoconferences, this one to be used by partner companies that facilitate the search of a means of communication to us to maintain contact with those companies, and to use it for meetings to distance with our own personnel keeps us informed of any eventuality that proceeds and to act to time as it is more optimal for the solution of the given problems, provides a good quality of sound and video when making the conferences and allows functions of shared screen.

What do you dislike?

They should include a default configuration recommended for new users along with a custom configuration, because when you start being used to recommend it initially I hear complaints about having to configure a program that do not know well at all because it is perhaps the first videoconferencing program you are using.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once the meetings are established, none of them have last minute problems, thanks to the reminders that; having a telephone application, everyone receives a few hours before the meeting, there are no more problems of absence or punctuality, because they can easily connect from their mobile phones, in different parts of the same building or in distant cities.

* We monitor all GoToMeeting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.