Here are the pros of using Google Keep-
1. Best part, it's free for general user. Your notes would be stored in your own drive, but they won't take up all your storage.
2. It's simple. Its user interface is simply great, and it's very easy to use.
3. It's completely hassle free to add or delete a note. It's just a click or touch away. Archiving is also very simple.
4. It's pretty much customizable. We can add colors to notes, however there are just 12 colors. Additionally, you are free to add images. Option to add check boxes is just a click or tap away.
5. Google Keep has exceptional tagging and searching qualities. Based on your tags, your notes would also be categorised.
6. Deep integration with Google means your time sensitive tasks would automatically organised neatly in your calendar.
7. Reminders works flawlessly.
8. App is available on almost all platforms. It has a dedicated browser extension, which can squeeze entire articles into a single note.
9. It comes with great features for collaboration.
10. Comes with built in dark mode over all platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.