Google Docs Reviews & Product Details

"Google Docs - International Projects Made Easy"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can use Google Docs online and offline and it allows you to work with multiple people at once. I also like that you can leave comments and suggestions, because that prevents me from having to email those things directly. I especially like that you can make a copy of every document very easily and that you can control the share setting in a myriad of ways.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you cannot do everything on Google Docs that you can do on Google Slides. I also do not like how often Google Docs are incorrectly formatted when it is converted from a Word file

I have been able to manage multiple projects at once, with people all over the world. Instead of constantly emailing people, I can just share a google doc and then see all of the changes and edits they have made.

What is Google Docs?

Create and edit text documents right in your browser—no dedicated software required. Multiple people can work at the same time, and every change is saved automatically.

Google Docs Screenshots

Google Docs Profile Details

Google Docs Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
1998

1-50 of 4710 total Google Docs reviews
Head of Latam HUB of Inbound Marketing & SEO
Most Recent Google Docs Video Review
Programador

"Google Docs la herramienta perfecta para crear y editar archivos online."

What do you like best?

Me gusta esta herramienta digital porque me permite crear, editar y compartir documentos de manera segura sin necesidad de descargar programas de la web que muchas veces pueden traer software malicioso y fastidiar mi computador. Maneja una enorme cantidad de formatos así que me ahorro descargar muchos programas. Me encanta la posibilidad de convertir mis documentos en PDF antes de compartirlos en linea, así como la opción de proteger mis documentos del acceso publico hasta que yo lo desee.

Posee carpetas especiales que me ayudan a organizar los documentos y permite seccionar los documentos en partes enumeradas de manera que se hace mas fácil la búsqueda de una información específica.

What do you dislike?

Lo que no me gusta de Google Docs es que le faltan herramientas de edición que usas otros editores de texto así como limitaciones de acciones si no estoy conectado a internet, por ejemplo, compartir un documento.

Tiene limitaciones importantes de tamaño por lo que no es bueno para crear trabajos e informes amplios.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo Google Docs a personas que busquen una herramienta gratuita online para crear, editar y compartir plantillas, tablas, textos entres otros archivos. No hace falta descargar programas con solo tener una cuenta Gmail ya tienes acceso a los contenidos que tus socios o amigos te compartan.

Hemos usado la herramienta de compartir en linea documentos para nuestro grupo de técnicos y desarrolladores de software, permitiéndoles modificar, opinar y adicionar contenido, colocando así cada quien su granito de arena para de esta manera crear documentos de la mas alta calidad, mejorando la satisfacción de nuestros clientes y logrando su fidelidad.

Photography Editor

"Do not look for a traditional office, with Google Docs the future is here."

What do you like best?

I like to have a work tool available for me and for all my work team without additional payments. In addition, it adapts perfectly to the times we live because I can be in full development of a working document and at the same time be receiving comments and contributions from other people linked to the work. Of the most important details that I have identified for my pleasure, is to be able to have a communication platform within any document that works. Another very important aspect for me and my work, is portability, it is an aspect that really hurts me, I have traveled to other cities for diligences and I have managed to respond to requests from clients and co-workers in real-time, it is the best It has been invented in recent times.

What do you dislike?

In the years I have been using Google Docs, I have not found any negative aspects, on the contrary, I see them as an old wine, it improves with the passing of time, I have witnessed new functions and improvements that only make me happy to be part of its use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have already been sending emails to my friends and family, I have explained all the options offered by Google Docs, it is such a good tool that everyone has thanked me and they are very happy, even with some customers, they thanked me for saving you money in license payments, have already switched to Google Docs. If you are reading this and you have any questions, I invite you to try it and forget the usual problems of traditional office automation, Gooogle Docs is the future and it is here.

One of the problems that every organization has, is the payment of licenses and the stability of installed systems, thanks to Google Docs that is no longer a problem. There are many facilities offered to users and only depends on an email. Another important aspect that comes to give us peace, is the possibility of having a stable work tool supported nothing more and nothing less than a giant of technology such as Google. One of the main benefits that Google Docs has given us is to forget about the lack of compatibility, now we are able to work from different teams anywhere in the world.

Graphics Designer

"Google Docs it the best online word processor"

What do you like best?

Google docs offers just about every customization and possibility that microsoft office offers for a premium price, there are several things to like about Google Docs, best of which are :

1. Everything is auto saved and stored on your google account account, so you never lose any changes that you ever make to your document.

2. Seamless collaboration, Multiple people with edit link to your file can edit the same document at the same time even from remote location. Collaborating among multiple people using Google Docs is a such a seamless process.

3. Its entirely cloud based, so it won't affect your desktop performance, It only only consume a very minimum ram and cpu as its fully browser and cloud based.

4. And lastly the fact that its absolutely free and probably always will be.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of a single thing to dislike about google docs, its built to impress and perform which it most definitely does.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google docs is a perfect cloud based document editor. To turly fathom the power and convenience google docs offers, you gotta try it to believe it.

With Google docs i can fully focus on my work without worrying about any mishaps that can happen, as every single word i type in gets auto saved and stored to my google account i can rest assured that i will never lose any data while using Google Docs.

Software Progammer

"Now time no pen paper for creating document ,Now time for Google docs create document and spreadshet"

What do you like best?

Google docs are one of the most usable application now this world to create a document, spreadsheet, etc for a company or personally, it has more features for anyone like a student, developer, technical writer. It has a table, chart, drawing, graph options for peoples who use in easily just select and create what type of document need for organization. It has a share option to share a document with your colleagues.

What do you dislike?

It has more features, as well as some lack, is there like a calculus table is difficult as compare to other Softwares. It always depends upon the internet to download something document from the internet sometimes it is very slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I just love this product, that application used in mobile as well as PC freely and happily.

It always helps business firm, employees create monthly reports as well as document for the organization .it have share option, the document could share with client and discussion about the business plan. Review that documents by ceo, directors.

Gerente de Area
(10,001+ employees)

"Google Docs is an excellent tool, it is very useful."

What do you like best?

The Google Docs program allows you to make different types of documents in a very fast and simple way, it is a good alternative if you do not have a word processor because with this you can access Google Docs and perform your tasks in a very easy way. In addition, this program has a self-saving system, that archives any changes you make to your documents, and this software you can use not only in the work, but in your personal life and is designed so that it can be used by anyone because its platform is easily understood.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is that in order to access this software, you need to have internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software can replace a word processor, because this one has different functions that make it very useful and safe, since I discovered it, it has served me a lot in my work, so I recommend it completely.

This platform allows me to make presentation letters, reports, newsletters, circulars. This facilitating all the activities in my area of work since the toures that I carry out daily must be reported through newsletters immediately.

Maria Garcia

"Google Docs has the advantage that you keep everything in the cloud, through your Gmail account "

What do you like best?

I believe that this program is a continuation of Microsoft Word. It has a very similar interface, and almost identical tools. You can edit and create a document from scratch. It allows you to place the margins, images, letter sizes as you want and everything is saved automatically. Now, Google Docs has the advantage that you keep everything in the cloud, through your Gmail account. That gives you the right to save up to 15 GB of information with this program

What do you dislike?

I'm sure it's a very complete program. What I can criticize, or rather, alert other people, is that our information is registered in Google. They have access to all our information, so you have to be careful what you save. For the rest, it is a spectacular program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it is an online text editor, very easy to use and you do not have the obligation to install anything on your computer. All the information saved in the cloud and you save the use of the pen drives

This program has helped me to solve many things. With Google Docs I have been able to write articles of opinion for the universities, I have also been able to deliver reports for my work. In our company we use this program because it helps us to edit documents between several people

Sector Manager

"Google Docs "

What do you like best?

Here are the benefits I noticed when using Google Docs:

+ The service is free of charge.

+ Everything is stored in the cloud. If your computer is damaged or suspended, the information will remain intact.

+ Easy file sharing. Link sent - the person received the document. This saves a lot of time for you, your colleagues, and your customers.

+ Tools for teamwork. Several people can work on one file at the same time.

+ Comfortable history of change. Did you delete something important and then write another 2 pages of text? Press Ctrl + Z 1000 times that you don't need.

+ Voice input. . . Tired eyes? Do you want to work lying on the couch? You can use the word to word conversion options.

+ Cross-platform. Google Docs work on any device with any operating system.

What do you dislike?

- It's slower. Especially with extensive texts at low internet speeds

- Dependent on Google Account. All documents are stored in the cloud that is linked to your account. Lose access, lose everything.

- Addicted to the Internet. Without access to the network, you can't open anything except for cached files.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Docs is, a solution with many applications above all is, available completely free of charge, so you can test it on your own before you completely immerse the solution.

Google Docs allows me to work on documents on any device by synchronizing files and collaborating with other team members.

Accounts assistant

"Google Docs- The best word processor"

What do you like best?

The auto saving mode for every word character added on the document has amazed me immensely and that is the reason i use it because i have no stress working on my desktop as power outage will not lead to loss of the typed document. The Google docs enables my team members to be able to edit the same document simultaneously and this helps in saving time as all team members can work on the same document at the same time. What a magic!!. The same document can be accessed from various devices and this helps to avoid carrying around flash drives for copying the typed document. Google Docs thus facilitates collaboration between me and my co-workers.

What do you dislike?

The only shortcoming of GOOGLE DOCS is that the word processor can only be accessed when someone has steady internet connections. This forces me to always be connected to internet and sometimes i am in a place which has no internet connection and this affects my work a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Google Docs to anyone working on a document which he wants to share with team members. The Google Docs also works best is places which has power outage.

Auto saving is helping me solve the problem of losing documents due to power problems. This saves me time as i do not have to type my documents again and again when using my desktop computer. The benefit of the Google Docs is that it facilitates collaboration between me and my co-workers.

Systems Engineer

" Documents always at hand with Google docs."

What do you like best?

With Google Docs, you can always access your documents. It is a tool that allows the creation of different types of documents, grouped in the following categories; text editor, spreadsheet, design of presentations and design of forms, these tools are online programs, based on the cloud, the information is stored through the service of Google Drive, which facilitates access to information from any locality, through the internet. This Google Docs feature allows you to share information with other people, friends, family, colleagues and collaborators, the process is easy, the creator of the document creates a link to the file you want to share and sends it to the person you want to authorize and ready .

It has great editing and style features, has a variety of fonts, allows users to add; images, graphics and other means to a document, allowing to improve the reading experience.

It has a wide range of predesigned templates, which allow to streamline the design of the work and contribute to give a professional look to the documents.

What do you dislike?

Google Docs offers a good online document processing service, the tools allow the sharing of information with collaborators, among other advantages, but they need to strengthen the functions and capabilities of processing that other traditional programs have.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The document processing service of Google Docs, is efficient and has many advantages in the field of information sharing and collaboration terms, is free and has the backing of the powerful Google group. You can test it, without incurring costs.

Through Google Docs, we have streamlined the transmission of data, by our field staff, in a simple, easy and truly economical way.

The staff only has to edit a series of predesigned forms and load the corresponding data, and best of all it can be done using a simple cell phone.

Renewals Marketing Associate

"Google Docs is for Collaborators"

What do you like best?

Google docs was not only my "best friend" with group projects in college, but it's continued to be the top way my team shares documents at work. The ability to edit the same document at the same time has been priceless, thus allowing for my team to streamline work and get things done at the most efficient rate possible. I truly don't know what we'd do without it!

What do you dislike?

There aren't many things I dislike. However, I'd say the number one frustrating aspect is that you can't see who was editing a document if they weren't logged in. To mitigate this issue, one must change the share settings in the document so only logged-in users can edit the doc. This isn't a big deal, but it would be easier if the application allowed for these preferences to be stored so that users didn't have to go back and edit settings every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The absolute best software for collaboration... and to make it even better, it's free! Your team seriously can't go wrong by using this product.

Collaboration is absolute key on our team - it's the ultimate way we streamline work and get projects done in a timely, effective, efficient manner. Google Docs is the absolute best tool for this! I would also recommend using the rest of the Google Suite as well - Google Sheets is fantastic, especially in its integration with Excel; it seamlessly allows excel documents to switch to Google Sheets formatting and vice versa.

Content Writer

"The best way to work on text documents with your team"

What do you like best?

I love Google Docs, is a fantastic text editor that you can access anywhere without installing any additional software, as you can use it online by just having a Google account. Besides that, Google Docs is free, so that’s a plus.

Another feature that I love about Google Docs is that you share your documents so you can collab with your team quicker on any text document, so you are all working on the same page without wasting any time. You can even see who is working on the material, what parts are being modified and by who easily, and you can also have conversations with the other team’s members by the intern chat feature.

The chat feature makes the work more efficient, and as you can access Google Docs from the PC or any mobile device, you can easily create and edit documents on the go. Google Docs also allows you to add images, URLs, graphics and more to enrich your documents and make all the formatting that you want to the text, so you won't need to use any other software anymore.

What do you dislike?

So far I have nothing that I don't like about Google Docs, maybe that you can't use it offline, but that's the whole point of having a cloud-based text editor at your disposal anyway.

Not being able to access it offline is not such a big deal, as the whole point is to make collaborative work more manageable, so Google Docs is perfect for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Docs is perfect, is free, you can access to it through your mobile device or your pc, you won't have to install any additional software and you can collab on documents in real time. What else do you need to know how perfect and fantastic software Google Docs is?

If you work on documents with a team, Google Docs is the best way to go, as you can create, share, and edit documents with others in real time, without wasting any precious second. And as it has an internal chat feature, you can keep the communication with your team, so everybody’s working on the same page.

A Senior Data Networks Engineer

"A Collaboration Tool on the Web that Has Taken Content Creation to An All Different Level"

What do you like best?

Multiple individuals can work on the same document at the same time with Google Docs. I can edit a document and another team member can monitor my progress remotely. It is a great collaboration tool that I ever come across and it has made it easier and time-saving to accomplish tasks. What's more, it is free. It comes with as much editing features as Ms Word. You can also send a person a view-only link to view the content while not making any change or copying the content.

What do you dislike?

You need an internet connection to be able to access the document and work on it. Nevertheless, it is a disruptive innovation that has transformed word processing and it doesn't have much downsides.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Google Docs.

the collaboration tool has enabled me to take my work to next level. I have been able to outsource help easily by a colleague contributing directly to the creation of my content. It has also transformed how I share my work with the concerned individuals. You only need to send them a link and they have access to the work.

Sales Executive

"Best Web Based Software of Word Processor By Google"

What do you like best?

Google docs is so much easy and useful at professional level as it is providing smart way to edit and modify the data. It can be run on any device and access from anywhere. Anyone can create and edit any document and can share at same time with anyone. It's mobile application is also present on play store so anyone can use it by having gmail account.

What do you dislike?

It will works only on when internet connection is available otherwise not.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very much easy in use. Google docs provides many features like edit and share any document with anyone online.It is so much useful at professional level as anyone can share online document with anyone and see the changes in real time. Only requirement is internet connection which is easily available at any place.

Google docs helped a lot our company and its employees as any executive easily shared their documents online and made the changes too. It is a free system and it's mobile application is also available which made easy to do work by team. Any employee accessed the data at anytime from anywhere. Our employees started to manage, edit and share the documents which also reduces the risk of loosing database.

Equipo de Marketing

"Google Docs has helped me a lot. With this program I was able to do several job "

What do you like best?

Google Docs seems to me a very interesting text editor. The first thing I want to emphasize is that it is very similar to the Microsoft Word text editor, but this has the advantage that you do not need to install anything on your computer, your information is stored in your mail and a document can be edited by several people. These options that this program offers make it very competitive

What do you dislike?

So far I have not found a negative feature of this program and if I have to say something, is that because all the information is recorded in your mail, this forces you to have a very good password. When products protect the information in the cloud, they always run the risk of being the victim of computer thieves. Every person who uses this program must take the necessary precautions so that their information is not violated by strangers

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a program that is easy to use, safe and always available, I'm sure Google Docs is what you're looking for. It's free and you just have to have a Gmail email account and list. Easier, impossible

Google Docs has helped me a lot. With this program I was able to do several jobs in the university, when I did my master's degree. In the area of work, when you need a report about an activity, I do it with this software and I share it with my boss immediately. It is a program that always helps you solve problems

Digital Marketing Specialist

"An ideal tool to create and share documents in real time"

What do you like best?

Definitely the feature that I like most about Google Docs is its ability to share documents between users, since it greatly facilitates collaboration between co-workers, in addition to being integrated with the Android operating system, we can access our Documents from our mobile devices with full compatibility easily, without having to install other applications that have a clumsy interface.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about Google Docs is that it is not as efficient as desktop software and in various occasions produces modifications in the structure of documents that are difficult to correct and sometimes it is impossible to keep them in their original format, also the grammar tools that it has are not as good as the original Word.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google docs is a very useful tool that will allow you to write and edit documents online in a very practical way without having to install any software. You can use it wherever you are from any device you have, a tablet, a personal computer or a mobile device. The main advantage of this tool is that it can share documents with users for collaborative work in real time. In short it is a tool that is worth trying

Google Docs has been very useful to improve our productivity, since it allows us to access our documents when we need to advance our projects from wherever we are without being tied to the office computer. On the other hand the mobile application is quite useful and we have been able to work with it on documents with shared access, without any problem.

Administrador del sistema en Toptal

"A tool to create documents quickly and professionally."

What do you like best?

This tool has all the necessary features for the creation of documents with high quality and advanced look, has all the options to create complete documents and without lack of information, allows you to customize everything to our liking without any limitation all this for free and without the need to download any external program, this tool allows you to have a safe place where to save our file being able to access them from anywhere just by accessing our account.

What do you dislike?

I like this tool completely, I don't find anything I don't like, it has all the features my company needs for document creation, so this tool is the best that has been used in the company so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this application without a doubt, for any type of user, this tool has all the necessary options to create complete documents and totally free, so I recommend it with a lot of security, this program can be tested without problems, I consider that this program needs internet to work and this can be an advantage or a disadvantage depending on the situation in which it is.

This program has allowed to manage the documents of the company through this program, it allows to create it, to edit it and to control completely the documents, it is a tool easy to use that allows us to teach our employees in a fast way, the use of this application allows us to always have access to the documents and allows us to have a place where it keeps the information.

Web Developer

"Google Docs, an alternative word processor on the web"

What do you like best?

I like it because this program establishes functions like another word processor, but with the advantage that it is free and I can use it online. I can also share documents and edit it together with my colleagues.

What do you dislike?

This software can be a bit slow when I work with a large document, unlike Microsoft Word, which is faster in this respect, however, Google docs has what I need for free and available to view it online whenever I want.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The reasons for using Google Docs are these: it's free, it's easy to use and it's easy to access your documents and edit the texts you want.

It gives me a lot of help and makes it so easy to share files from one side to another without worrying, for my Google docs has all the functions I need to write any document, and I always use it anywhere with internet access.

Ingeniería de telecomunicaciones

"View develops or modifies documents online with Google Docs."

What do you like best?

It is a free tool that includes a word processor, a spreadsheet, forms for surveys, a program to make basic presentations, another program to make drawings etc. this tool can access it through our google account, if we do not have we must create an account with a gmail.

What do you dislike?

A lot of limitations in relation to the capacity that can be accepted according to the format of the document, the maximum capacity or size of supported files should be as follows,

For texts, up to 500Kb; images up to 2Mb and for spreadsheets up to 256 cells or 40 sheets. the user must take care of his security in his account therefore he must place a secure password above all if the information stored is of great importance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

First of all by the fact of being able to carry out group work from any point that has Internet connectivity, it is a great advantage for any user being one of the applications used and adapted to our gmail account more used by people, being able to find elements within of a community, to be able to share own creations, that all the documents are in the same place makes this tool preferably. you can use any device with only your gmail account and internet connection you can view your information and modify it at your discretion.

allows me to receive and view documents in different formats previously from my email without the need to download the file to the device with this we can make a series of changes if we wish and store it in google drive. It is a fast and easy way to develop documents without having any application on your device only Internet connection.

Strategic Marketing Specialist

"The best document editor to work online"

What do you like best?

What I like about Google Docs is the level of quality and similarity that it has in comparison with other popular softwares like Microsoft Office. Most of the documents that we can see or create in Google docs have a high degree of compatibility that allows to open the documents without problems. However, if there is something that I like more in Docs, it is its interface that is very clean and nice, so you can browse through it and edit easily.

What do you dislike?

The weak point of Google Docs is that unlike software designed for more professional use as Word, it lacks certain advanced functions, which can be limiting if I want to create documents where I need the use of more advanced tools that give me more control about what I want to do. In this sense Docs still needs to improve since their functions are very basic.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Docs is one of the best tools to work with online documents, its functions to save in the cloud and its ability to share, make it a great option for collaborative work between teams, is a highly recommended tool that will help you to save a lot of time when you need to create a document from any device.

Google Docs has been very useful for us, on the one hand we have allowed us to keep most of our documents online, which has been very advantageous, since all the work team has accessibility to the files and has greatly improved collaboration in real time. On the other hand these characteristics make it more dynamic than several colleagues, work in the same document without problems, and can share it through a link.

Ingeniero mecánico

"Google Docs offers you a great alternative for your work "

What do you like best?

GOOGLE DOCS the free tool for your work that will facilitate it so that it is impeccable, the great advantage it has, is that when you are working with your computer, the server crashes, your devices burn, you have forgotten save or leave the light, this is the part where I love the most of GOOGLEC DOCS, it will save your work automatically and thus you would not bother losing your work and your time, and also that gives you the option of having a history to see previous versions and be able to access documents completely deleted. Another advantage that is compatible when working with any type of computer, be it low class, we can enter from any part of the world without inconveniences of installation whether it is at home, at work or on your cell phone, always having internet access

It facilitates the work together, I mean that your co-workers can see the text that you are developing and have access, they can be editing or sharing their ideas at the same time real, also GOOGLE DOCS has the tool that for my taste should not miss in any software, which is CHATS live, so automatically be communicated with your friends and colleagues, and when making your text or chat offers correction for all types of spelling errors

GOOGLE DOCS gives you the possibility to make your basic spreadsheets

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like, like everyone, which is short when it comes to using large functions, we hope that GOOGLE DOCS has great updates to facilitate work, to which I refer more tools for a good personalization.

The other thing that does not give you GOOGLE DOCS, which is mandatory to access the internet, while you do not have that great tool you will not access the software

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will need a simple and fast work this is necessary software, it will offer you basic tools when making the text and you will not have to worry at the time that the light goes out and do not keep your information

GOOGLE DOCS es una herramienta muy útil ya sea una empresa pequeña o grande te permite procesar tu texto con muchas personas a la vez solo con conexión a internet, que la podrás compartir con muchas personas o enviarlas por Gmail y hacer tus hojas de cálculos simplificada

Stella Garcia
(5001-10,000 employees)

""Google Docs muy satisfecho al trabajar"."

What do you like best?

Me gusta Google docs porque ofrece un gran servicio, como el procesador de textos y las hojas de cálculo, es muy fácil de usar completamente en línea, se puede usar en cualquier tipo de empresa, grupo de estudio, siempre que requiera un procesador de textos gratuito. Interfaz.

What do you dislike?

No tengo nada negativo que decir sobre este excelente software, es mi gran soporte de trabajo.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo porque ayuda a realizar múltiples tareas con la participación de colaboradores que puedan de manera instantánea, emitir ideas u opinión de otros proyectos. Este software tiene la capacidad suficiente para que muchas personas editen el documento al mismo tiempo, por estar en línea con una conexión a internet estable.

Tengo una gran población de estudiantes a mi cargo, tengo que supervisar sus proyectos académico y este software me facilita poder comunicarme con los estudiantes en cualquier momento y lugar del planeta. para crear, editar e intercambiar idea sobre el rendimiento de sus proyectos académicos.

Rocimar Roger

""It is a software with multiple uses.""

What do you like best?

I like this software because of the ease that allows me to work with co-workers in documents, which can be created from scratch with the opinion of each of those who work at the same time, they can be created and edited, this work tool is connected to the Internet, it is a program with multiple uses that helps me work more efficiently, this program is free.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like about this software, since it is free and it is 100% Google; This means that it works everywhere where you have a browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this great work tool, since the Google Docs service is very favorable, since it can be accessed from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection, any document created alone or in a group is done quickly and is completely safe and gratuitous.

In the company, you must take into account that each written document, such as contracts, invoices, receipts, appointments, memorandums and recommendations, etc. It is so important and advantageous that this software is online, it allows me to consult directly and quickly the staff. Any type of modification that is made to the documents.

Asesor de Operaciones

"Have your Documents everywere"

What do you like best?

Google Docs is a free version of what is basically Microsoft Word. What I love most about the software is first off, that its free! To me that is a benefit, not having to pay for the software

unlike Microsoft Word.

Every single file that you make changes to in Docs automatically save to Google Drive every time you make a change, so if your computer for some reason crashes or shuts down, you can pick up exactly where you left off! This makes using Google Docs stress free and you don't have to constantly worry about saving your file or that the latest version of your file wasn't saved.

Google Drive stores each save as a separate revision, which means if you want to go back to a version you previously made you are able to do so.

Google does not count Docs files toward your free space on Drive, so you can keep an unlimited number of documents and revisions, I really like this feature.

Unlike Microsoft Word and most other alike software programs, Google Docs runs in a Web browser so you don't need to install software to run the program. Running Docs through the Internet makes it possible to work on any Internet or WIFI connected computer, but this presents a limitation: If you lose your Internet connection, you lose access to the program.

What do you dislike?

Since Google Docs runs completely from the Internet, this can cause some issues with the availability to access your files, but it also provides a way to save all of your changes so you never lose any of your work! If you are in a pinch and need access to your files and have no way of connecting to the internet it can make the situation stressful - this is my biggest issue with the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Docs can be of great help if you need to work on reports and proposals with other people who are not physically in the same place as you.

In my organization we have to work doing reports or creating proposals, Google Docs has helped us a lot because now we can share and edit documents simultaneously no matter where we are, be it in the office, at home or somewhere else.

In addition we remove the hassle of loading the laptop or a flash drive where we carry the documents because now everything is stored in the cloud and we just need Internet to access them.

linkedin makes recruiting new staff easier
(5001-10,000 employees)

"google docs is an excellent program to do document"

What do you like best?

In the work I use google docs to review the curriculum sent to the human resources department, it is also very useful when we must make letters to pass them to other departments or higher, thanks to google docs make and share documents has made a very easy task And simple.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about any of the programs that gmail gives me, I consider them excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Docs is one of the easiest programs to use and create documents from any device, in addition to living with many functions. I would consider it a modern version of Word with better quality features.

google docs, has been very useful in my work because with it we take care of reviewing the curriculum which makes us that task easier and simple in addition to doing everything oline and saving using sheets to print them, which helps our slogan smile bright for a bright future and for a better planet in this case, in the company COLGATE PALMOLIVE you are in the plan of recycling until our packaging to avoid contamination.

Programmer

"Google Docs - Free online document editor"

What do you like best?

Google Docs is a powerful solution that allows us to work with the primary documents plus Gdocs to:

+ One of the most significant advantages of Google Docs is that many users can access the same document online. Someone can comment on your document and tag it to make sure your colleague sees it. You can then receive e-mail notifications and reply with your e-mail browser.

+ View version history - While working together on documents, we can return to the previous version of the document.

+ Accessibility - Google Docs is available on most devices with Internet access.

+ Autosave - The documents we are working on are automatically saved to Google.

+ Google Drive Cloud Sync - Google Docs saves copies of your documents to the cloud so that you can open copies of your documents on your device.

+ Translation - Google Docs allows us to translate documents and correct spelling mistakes.

What do you dislike?

- You need a Google Account.

- You need the Internet.

- Work can be uncomfortable on devices with lower performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Docs is a solution worth choosing because it has many features and is available completely free of charge.

By using Google Docs I am able to prepare various documents and edit them at a given time.

Director PPP Telecomunicaciones y Sistemas Informáticos

"Online Document Editor"

What do you like best?

App integrated with the advantages of google, allows me to write a letter, a project and jobs on the Internet to be viewed from my pc or smartphone, make versions of my work that I can then compare. If the document is deleted on my pc or smartphone by accident I have it stored in the cloud. It has practically everything a text editor needs.

What do you dislike?

It could improve the way it adapts to the browser screen and include more tools with respect to drawing figures and inserting images, a kind of bar of drawings and images. Improve the way you update margins and paper size. Increase storage space.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Having a good internet connection, giving it a chance and using it from your smartphone to work is useful.

Well when you have to write something in a meeting from my smartphone I can write notes to send to the secretary and this make the relevant letters or writings, so when I get to work we move forward.