Do you work for Google Docs?

Google Docs Reviews & Product Details

Google Docs review by Luke W.

"Google Docs - International Projects Made Easy"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can use Google Docs online and offline and it allows you to work with multiple people at once. I also like that you can leave comments and suggestions, because that prevents me from having to email those things directly. I especially like that you can make a copy of every document very easily and that you can control the share setting in a myriad of ways.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you cannot do everything on Google Docs that you can do on Google Slides. I also do not like how often Google Docs are incorrectly formatted when it is converted from a Word file

I have been able to manage multiple projects at once, with people all over the world. Instead of constantly emailing people, I can just share a google doc and then see all of the changes and edits they have made.

What is Google Docs?

Create and edit text documents right in your browser—no dedicated software required. Multiple people can work at the same time, and every change is saved automatically.

Google Docs Screenshots

Google Docs Profile Details

Google Docs Profile Details

Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
1998

Google Docs Reviews

1-50 of 3504 total Google Docs reviews

Google Docs Reviews

1-50 of 3504 total Google Docs reviews
Google Docs review by Agostina M.
Head of Latam HUB of Inbound Marketing & SEO
Most Recent Google Docs Video Review
Google Docs review by Patricia F.
Docente
(10,001+ employees)

"I create all kinds of documents without setbacks."

What do you like best?

I really like google docs because it has everything I need to write my documents, the best of all is that it is saved automatically in the cloud of google drive, and that I can share it so that it is edited at the same time with whoever I want, so Group work from home, and if that was not enough, with Google Docs I can do spreadsheets and presentation, has three formats of documents in a single application.

What do you dislike?

I am very pleased with this application is free and I do not have to install any program to use it, just log in to my google account, the only limitation is that you need the internet to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use it very often, because it is the best way to write my documents. you only need a google account.

I have had many benefits with this application and my google account, since I can write my documents, as a teacher I have to take many notes and research and I keep all my documents in Google Docs, and they are available to me when you need them from any device where I start session. They are very good all the functions that account, which make office work easier.

Google Docs review by Neel P.
Student

"Google Docs is a must have for collaborative work!"

What do you like best?

Google Docs helps me efficiently work on projects, which require me to collaborate with my colleagues on. Instead of having to work on our parts of the project separately and then email copies of drafts to one another, this application allows all of us to work on the project simultaneously. It has many of the same features of Microsoft Word, but with the ability to share the document with peers and edit the document at the same time.

What do you dislike?

There can be times where the document lags and takes extra time for edits to load when multiple users are accessing the document at the same time. However, this does not happen in most instances and the application is reliable more often than not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an application that is very similar to what Microsoft Word has to offer, but with the added benefits of easily sharing and collaborating with peers on one document, then Google Docs is the way to go. The ability to work on documents as you are on the go with mobile and tablet apps increases work flow and efficiency.

Google Docs has allowed me to become very efficient in completing tasks that require the input of many different individuals. Instead of having to wait for one person to complete their part of the task before working on my portion, we can all work together at the same time with this app. Furthermore, the Google Docs application for iPhone and tablets allows me to access and work on the documents when I am on-the-go which is very useful.

Google Docs review by Ashley S.
Senior Recruiter

"Google Docs My opinion"

What do you like best?

One of the things I like most almost Google Docs is the compatibility it offers, you'll open a report from your computer, tablet or smartphone, it's astonishing how you'll work actually from anyplace. It gives you the elective of utilizing your e-mail Gmail as a hard disk in which to share thoughts, work papers, budgets, inventories, presentations, and more documents, and it is so basic that you simply fair got to type in the email address and that's it. In expansion to this, you'll be able to work in genuine time with another individual from anyplace within the world, it is incredible how you'll be able to rectify the perceptions or notes of any work colleague. Another detail simply ought to know is that it is free, in case you need to extend the free capabilities, you'll know their plans, but in my case, the free adaptation has met all my needs since I utilize it I ceased using write drives and other artifacts storage.

What do you dislike?

As I specify some time recently, Google Dosc works in your browser. Clearly, we can't alter documents, within the same way as we will do in programs that are made for this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a solution that will allow you to create and edit documents online, you should consider trying Google Docs for this purpose, especially since this solution is available completely free of charge.

By using Google Docs, I can collaborate with my team and save files to the cloud so I can access them on all my devices.

Google Docs review by Martin D.

"It's a well-designed text editor I can use in the cloud"

What do you like best?

I like being able to pull up documents with my phone or on my computer with Google Docs. I can sync my account so that files are accessible through either device. The program itself is user-friendly and has familiar tools and icons for those that use any of the most popular consumer text editors in the game. I like not having to install software, especially large files, that can take up valuable space on my computer. The Google Docs app has to be downloaded, of course, but I'm glad the file size isn't too huge.

What do you dislike?

I have had some experiences with documents not loading completely the way they're meant to in Google Docs. The discrepancies were on the minor side, but I'd still like for there to be complete compatibility with all the files I use with it. I know that's probably a stretch, but it's something to keep in mind if you're looking for perfection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Though I mentioned it's not perfect, I don't think any text editor really is, so I would recommend Google Docs for reliable text editing that can be used for many different types of documents.

I use Google Docs as a text writer, viewer and editor for many types of business documents and messages. I often prefer to write within a proper text editor, as opposed to web page fields and emails, so Google Docs is a great way for me to have a good spell checker and formatting tools accessible whenever I need to start typing anything.

Google Docs review by Maria Celeste A.
Model Actress

"process texts and much more with google docs"

What do you like best?

When I enter google docs I can create, edit or simply read text documents, it is simply fascinating because it is not necessary to download a program on your computer to create them, I can directly take the files from my email to edit or read them or I can share it easily with my contacts, brings multiple tools which will facilitate the work in addition to having a set of templates which will give you a reference of the format in which you want to create the document

What do you dislike?

to use it on your computer it is necessary to have internet connection to enter the site unlike the application for smart phones that allows you to open, create and edit files without internet connection

Recommendations to others considering the product

The smart phone application is just as practical and useful as the website

I can create documents quickly and open them directly from my email, I can also share them with my contacts, among other benefits that I get when I use Google Docs

Google Docs review by Barbara S.
Software Programmer
Program Development
(10,001+ employees)

"Create your documentation from the Web"

What do you like best?

Mainly I like that it is a totally free tool, which saves us expenses in the acquisition of desktop tools for which it is necessary to acquire licenses that are usually expensive and are not permanent, I like the amount of sources available to you and how customizable it is. Particularly I think it can be compared with the desktop tools the only thing that has in my opinion is that maybe it can be tedious to need access to the internet to make use of this tool. It should be added that it also has a service directly integrated with the use of google drive which is very positive.

What do you dislike?

Regarding the negative, I think that the only thing is that Internet access is necessary, and not in all cases since in its respective application for mobile devices its use is possible without having access to the Internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend it a lot I think it is an ideal tool for writing or editing documents, you can get out of trouble at any time, since you can use it with the simple fact of having a gmail account. It is useful from the personal to the work environment, even for university students it can be a great tool.

I have been very useful for writing documentation, without having any kind of work in addition to that at the same time in which the end it is possible to share through drive with the people to whom it belongs to see it.

Google Docs review by Oscar M.
Representante de ventas

"Excellent tool to keep up to date and daily tasks. "

What do you like best?

Being able to have my tasks organized and updated is what I like most about using docs, in turn, I can share documents online with my teammates and even with my clients. It is a totally free application which makes it more attractive, but functional. It has allowed us to execute the tasks much faster and to have a more effective communication with the team. It is a tool with which we work daily for the dynamic and valuable in our day to day.

What do you dislike?

Docs has fulfilled so far with its functions perfectly, the only thing I do not like is that to enjoy its great benefits, is that the user must have a gmail account as this tool works as an extension of it. We use it daily, it's excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To streamline processes and keep updated the information we handle daily, docs is an excellent option, in addition to the time savings generated by being able to share information online with others, it is really significant, timely information and on time. On the other hand, it is advisable to open gmail account to enjoy the great benefits of this incredible tool. Start using it now, it's worth it.

The impact we have had with this valuable application in the organization has been really positive, since our tasks are always updated, safe, the time saving has been quite significant to be able to share any document with my work team, the tasks are perform with greater fluency. As a sales representative I use it very often with my clients, since I keep them updated about the new product lines and promotions, including the price lists of the products are updated and reviewed by them online. It has been very useful and we use it daily, thanks to docs.

Google Docs review by Carrie L.
Escritor

"Simple text processor but ideal for your work. "

What do you like best?

Google Docs is an online office suite, which we access through the browser and with which we can create and manage text documents, presentations, spreadsheets or forms. We can also upload to it files created with other applications such as Microsoft Office or Open Office to work with them, all be online, we can access the files and the application from any site and with any computer with internet connection without installing anything, the files and folders can be shared with other Google users, which is very useful for collaborative works, or to show potential clients or editors our texts. In general Google Docs, is a processor that although it is very simple, offers what is necessary to write different types of texts, with a very clean interface and that we also use online, which gives us the advantage that all our documents are stored in the cloud, Google Docs is a good word processor.

What do you dislike?

I have no negative thing to say about Google Docs, it is the ideal word processor to create and edit our documents, especially in those times when we are in a hurry and need to write our ideas quickly, it is easy to use, intuitive and with good tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Docs is a good tool to create works or simple documents, we can use it from any computer or place where we are, since it is not necessary to download it, I recommend it for both personal and professional use, we currently need to have a word processor in our lives, and google docs is a good choice.

As a writer my main function is to write, so I'm constantly texting new ideas, Google Docs has become my great ally to write a lot of my work, what I love most is that even very simple offers you what you need to write a good job .

Google Docs review by Iwona B.
Customer Support Advisor

"Text editor with an excellent collaboration tool."

What do you like best?

The most significant facility of Google Docs is integration with the Google platform and other tools. It enables people to store their data on a cloud-based server so that you could access them from any place around the world. The text editor is well-designed, and the tools are located similarly to other software, which allows users to switch effortlessly between the editors. Also, it provides some advanced functions such as equation tool and implementing graphics and diagrams from the device or Google Drive. Also, the platform offers an excellent teamwork tool so that you could easily collaborate with other users and work together at the document. The files created using Google Docs are easy to share, and the format of the document is universal.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, the searching and proof-reader tool is not adapted to languages with inflexion, and often suggest a wrong form of the word and couldn't find the phrase if it's inflexed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend the text editor if you are looking for a solution with an excellent collaboration tool, that enables you to work at the project together. Also, the platform has implemented many powerful features and is completely free of charge.

Google Docs enables me to work at the documents together, thanks to the excellent collaboration tool. Also, the software supports many devices, so it allows me to keep the document around from anywhere.

Google Docs review by Margaret C.
Informatic Security

"Online text processor where I can work with all my colleagues"

What do you like best?

Excellent software for word processing, it is very similar to Word and has all the options I need, I can install fonts and also add functions through its add-ons store, something I like about Google docs is that I can work collaboratively with my colleagues, I can create activities and also I can assign specific pages to a user.

What do you dislike?

Although it has an option to work if connection is very bad since many of its functions are disabled by not having an internet connection, I have also noticed that Google docs has a hard time processing very large documents as it becomes slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very good and novel text processing tool that everyone can use, it is very intuitive and it is always ready to be used.

In the office this is a software that I use every day to be able to review documents sent by my colleagues, I also use it to keep important documents and keep them safe in the cloud.

Google Docs review by Glen R.
Sales Manager
Internet

"Google Docs, The future of word processors."

What do you like best?

Google Docs is a natural evolution of the obsolete office suite based on desktop applications, today applications are more useful in the cloud and Google has taken advantage of this by creating this application that works as a word processor.

The advantages of using a word processor in the cloud are that we can share documents with staff of our team or other people simply with a simple link. This link can be read only or allow the modification, thus enabling teamwork, which is very useful for companies that have teams working together.

Another feature of office applications in the cloud, in this case Google Docs is that all your work is stored in services such as Google Drive (although you can also download it to your local computer).

What do you dislike?

Being an application in the cloud, this has certain limitations that do not occur in the case of desktop applications, such as the speed of response of the application or be linked to your Internet connection, in which case if this lost could cause the loss of data if they are not saved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application for personal and professional use if you do not need to use advanced tools such as macros since they work differently than desktop versions and the result may not be as expected. For the rest it is a free application and if you only want to generate simple documents without paying licenses for the application, then Google docs will serve you.

At work we use Google Docs among other office applications because besides being free and not having licenses we can easily share the documents once finished and work on them as a team. In addition to saving all the progress in the cloud, the work is safe from mechanical failures in our hard drives.

Google Docs review by Piero M.
Jefe de Protocolo

"Muy fácil de usar y sencilla"

What do you like best?

Lo más llamativo es su sencillez, aunque no sea necesariamente bueno, en este caso al ser una herramienta online y gratuita puedes hacer todo lo básico y crear archivos con mucha rapidez y sencillez, además el guardado automático en la nube que evita que pierdas el progreso por algún corte de electricidad o internet o similar, es de agradecer en estos tiempos en los que una situación así puede arruinarte el trabajo de horas.

What do you dislike?

No solo destaca la sencillez, sino también su poca complejidad, carece de opciones más complejas pero algunas de ellas necesarias, así como la nula capacidad de exportar ciertos metadatos o incrustar información en el archivo cuando lo exportas (o cuando te lo descargas en tu ordenador o en otro lugar).

Recommendations to others considering the product

A pesar de que Google sea omnipresente y el mayor gigante de internet, si necesitas ayuda con esta herramienta de ofimática -google docs- es más fácil que lo encuentres en el propio internet que facilitado por Google, es una pena que tenga que ser así, no es fácil de entender que semejante empresa no tenga un sistema de soporte eficaz.

Por suerte para todos esta herramienta es muy sencilla de usar y poco compleja, así que por lo general no necesitarás ayuda de ningún tipo.

Cuando estoy fuera de la empresa o de cada suelo usar Google Docs por su capacidad de trabajar en cualquier entorno, sin usar apenas recursos (los del navegador) y su compatibilidad con todo lo estándar.

Google Docs review by Carolina G.
Contador general
(Myself Only)

"An easy-to-use and free work assistant "

What do you like best?

During the time I have used this program I have had a very good experience, it has been easy to use, I have not had to invest money and my work has been greatly simplified, besides the ease with which I can share information with my clients in any moment. The versatility of the program in terms of formats, letters and spreadsheets has allowed me to develop my work according to the needs of each client.

What do you dislike?

Its storage capacity is not in accordance with all the advantages offered by this program. It would be very nice not to have to save my information separately every so often to have storage space. Another inconvenience that I have suffered is that without the internet I have no way of accessing my documents, which makes it difficult for me on some occasions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool has been very helpful and obviously I recommend it. It has its disadvantages, of course. The limit of storage space and the fact that I have to rely on the internet to access my files are the largest. Although it is excellent, it does not replace a tool you have on a desktop, by hand, and storage does not depend on external sources, but on the capacity of your equipment. Which you can solve by investing in it.

I recommend Google Docs, since I have about three years working with this tool. I can say that it has been very helpful for the development of my work. The diversity of elements offered, has allowed me to expand my work and break with the routine that brings my profession. The problem that I have had with the storage space, I have solved downloading my files every certain time, but it would be the best to expand the margin of storage space in this program.

Google Docs review by francesco d.
Francesco Diban

"I like this software"

What do you like best?

Google docs is one of the applications for processing text files better placed in the market today, is one of the leading applications since it has functions that are almost impossible to match by the competition, have a very basic interface what makes it simple and intuitive, we can also highlight that it has its own cloud that allows us to access any document from any side while we have access to the internet, it is also worth noting that we can share with a series of people all the documents we want to be seen or modified by them

What do you dislike?

In this case gloogle docs has few weak points but we can add that without daranos account we can create a document with public character, which gives the possibility that it is modified by other people and we lose the document that we have learned so much

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like it for its simplicity

In the organization I solve the issue of sharing sensitive documentation with colleagues from the same department and we benefit when doing it in a fast and effective way

Google Docs review by Marie D.
Business Innovation Analyst - Internship

"Google Docs - My opinion"

What do you like best?

Google Docs is one of the most popular text editors available online. The main advantage of Google is that this service is integrated with other Google services. One of the main advantages is the fact that Google Docs is compatible with all the most popular text file formats and can read text from photos, so we can save a lot of time on rewriting finished documents. Another advantage is the fact that our documents are automatically synchronized with Google Drive so that in case of hardware failure we always have access to them and can edit them on the selected devices. The GDosc interface is clear and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

- Stability is dependent on our connection.

- A Google Account is required to use Enough.

- Several formatting options are missing from competing solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a text editor that will allow you to work with your team on a single document, you should consider trying Google Docs now!

Thanks to the use of Google I save a lot of time on transcribing ready-made documents and sharing them because they automatically sign up on Google Drive.

Google Docs review by Jimmy Jose T.
Jefe Planta

""Google Docs" The most lucrative and efficient cloud word processor. "

What do you like best?

Fascinated with Google Docs for the creation and creation of texts wherever I am and on any route.

Thanks to its features I can make any text on the fly, it allows me to always be close to my clients and work team when it comes to generating some information immediately from any mobile device with an internet connection or simply a mobile device.

It also allows me to have access to my most important documentation and be able to edit and use it whenever I want and in turn to have it backed up thanks to Google Drive that immediately saves the changes made to your text file.

Having such a versatile tool is super easy and free with just having a Gmail account and you can get so much appreciated benefits that Google Docs offers.

Its functionality is excellent for anyone who wants to create a text file, today I can increase my effectiveness and speed at work as well as save time and money to move from one site to another, with Google Docs the benefits are incalculable.

What do you dislike?

Satisfied with what was contributed by Google Docs, I consider it a very good tool with excellent functionality allowing me to access and edit my most important and necessary documentation for my team, as well as the export of files in PDF formats, honestly the word processor with excellence on the cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Completely free tool where offers excellent features to streamline any word processing, no doubt recommended for any professional who wants to improve their efficiency at work.

Improves productivity at work.

Better efficiency in the work team.

It saves time and money.

Edit information from wherever you are.

It improves the productive processes.

More effective communication with the customers of the organization.

Process texts from any mobile device.

Google Docs review by Luis Antonio G.
Analista de SIG

"Google Docs is much more than a word processor."

What do you like best?

Currently we live in a society in which it is necessary to have a word processor to create or edit files, it's like having a pen to sign, because of that, since in the personal and the company we are constant users of the Google app. Google Docs is definitely one of the best we have tested, it is quite easy to use, it is compact and the best thing is that you can access files from the cloud to continue editing or doing other processes. Another thing that I love is its price, it's totally free, you only need to synchronize your google account and that's it.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to download extra content packages such as fonts and styles to make the design experience more professional and complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use, free and compact you can access from a computer and smart phone mid-range, if you are looking for alternatives, Google Docs is the best of all.

Previously we spent a lot of money in payment of licenses in use of other word processors, the expenses in the department of analysis in that aspect were aliminaron when beginning to use a gratuitous and less heavy application for our computers, it has optimized enough our time of work. We can use it from our phones, so there are no limitations.

Google Docs review by Grey D.
Partner

"Google Docs is easy and collaborative for our small business"

What do you like best?

The ability to collaborate in real time with my business partner despite where we're at during the day is absolutely essential to use getting work done in a timely manner and being flexible in real time.

What do you dislike?

It's a little clunky sometimes and doesn't always accurately translate to Microsoft Word. We like to use Google Docs to work together and constantly save all the changes but then usually have to export to Word and reformat if its a formal document that we will send to a client. Great for collaboration, but I wouldn't use it to send a Google Doc to a client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great and easy to use for collaboration as a small business! Plus its affordable for a business.

Collaboration was a problem that we solved with Google Docs. If we started a document in word and wanted to make revisions it was constantly emailing back and forth and trying to keep track of versions of the document through its many changes. With Google Docs we can just collaborate seamlessly and edit as we go and we know whatever is current is the latest version.

Google Docs review by Fernando S.
photographer and designer

"Excellent free and online word processor. "

What do you like best?

It is a web text processor and also for mobile phones that allows you to read, modify and create documents online and save them on your computer, laptop or cell phone, works and saves files in various formats, texts compatible with other programs and works with some browsers.

What do you dislike?

has limitations to create documents with texts and images, which can not exceed 50mb per file, it only serves to create documents that do not store so much information. And you must work with the internet and apart you must have a Gmail account to use it when exporting or saving files between users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using this application when you do not have an office application installed on your computer or laptop, you can even download it to your Android phone, you can read and create documents in various text formats and save them in the cloud or later on a compatible computer. also with browsers such as Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.

It allows you to create, read or modify documents easily and quickly, when you do not have a program previously installed to process texts directly on your computer or laptop, it allows you to read or save documents in any known format having compatibility with some popular browsers.

Google Docs review by Robert R.
Marketing Manager

"Google Docs, Another excellent Google application."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Google Docs is that it is a word processor capable of doing anything we can do in a desktop office suite, but the same type offers a feature that makes it unique and is the possibility to work in the cloud and connected to your Google account with all the advantages involved, especially useful functions that allow us to save the documents in our Google Drive account or the ability to synchronize different mobile or desktop devices and modify the same documents from different places.

Another very good feature is the possibility of sharing our documents created in Google Docs with any person simply by pressing the "Share" button we are offered several options to share our work quickly and according to our convenience, although personally the most practical in my opinion is the option to share link since it produces a link with the code of our document but that can only be seen in reading mode.

What do you dislike?

Sincerely sometimes the power and speed of desktop applications are missing but we are in 2019 and the world is moving in the direction of applications in the cloud and Google Docs is a great alternative. I would also like to add a utility to change the interface for a darker and work better at night.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always use a gmail account for your work online, and if possible the same account on all devices, this will help you in your work since you do not need to access the content using the option to share, but you can work anywhere and from anywhere. any device.

The problem solved by Google Docs is that which allows users of the platform to work as a team so that several people can modify the same file as many times as necessary, and it also helps to share documentation quickly and easily.

Google Docs review by William D.
Project Managment

"Excellent for working in real time with several people at once"

What do you like best?

One of the things I like about Google Docs is that several people can collaborate in real time in the same document. This is a very valuable feature that not all traditional text processors offer, besides that it allows us to share both internal and external access in specific documents and in this way to control who can see the documents and what privileges are assigned to each people in different files.

It should also be mentioned that its compatibility level is excellent, you can open documents from your computer, tablet or smart phone without problems.

What do you dislike?

The only weak point that has Google Docs is with the work offline, since the work mostly depends on the browser and on the other hand it is optimized mainly for Google Chrome and other browsers do not have the same level of compatibility with its complementary functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very useful tool to keep documents updated when you work with other members of your work team, however as its use is online depends that you are connected to be able to use it.

Google Docs has allowed me to keep updated the documents that I have to share with my team and that they can access them in real time, allowing us to streamline the work guidelines and not have to waste time sending documents to each one separately.

Google Docs review by Nilda R.
Graphic designer

"Extraordinary online tool to process documents"

What do you like best?

Every day we see how the web world is evolving, in this opportunity Google docs is a free tool where I can make texts, presentations, drawings, and offers many more functions. This system automatically saves you in a cloud any document that you have made, under security, and you can work in it anywhere you want.

What do you dislike?

This program is very good, but it has limitations in its formats, which sometimes makes my job difficult, I must have an account to access it, I must have it protected with a password since I run the risk that other people see my documents without My permission.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is ideal to create any type of document, spreadsheets, basic presentations and you can access it from anywhere with an internet connection.

He has given me help in all my projects and activities, doing my work with my group from anywhere and having an internet connection.

Google Docs review by German Jose F.
Salesperson
Retail

"Google docs is a good option to edit spreadsheets"

What do you like best?

We like the amount of templates we can work with, especially when it comes to graphics. It has an excellent display on the web, and does not need to be installed (in the case of desktops, on mobile devices, yes). The templates also allow us to handle a large number of personalized documents, and many are quite attractive. Basically we do not have to worry about the format of the documents.

What do you dislike?

A serious problem with google docs is its dependence on the internet connection. Without internet you can not work on the platform, or at least, it does not synchronize with the other devices that work with the document in question. We do not like the system of typing by voice, since it is not usually precise with what it detects, especially when speaking in Spanish (it is as if it were only well optimized to work with English). There are not enough fonts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google docs is a completely recommended online service. We love that it consumes so little bandwidth, and that the documents are so customizable. We highly recommend its use for the creation of spreadsheets.

With google docs we have achieved a new and very fast document creation process, and the freedom to do what we want with each document (speaking creatively) since in this area it is quite customizable. Thanks to the system of self-storage offered by the platform we are more protected with the accidental closures of the browser.

Google Docs review by Cristina P.
Asesor de procesos

""Google Docs document management tool more effective, lucrative and secure cloud" "

What do you like best?

Google Docs very collaborative document management tool for any professional or organization, allows access to your most desired documents from any site, thanks to it the collection of information, as well as the exchange of text files with employees from different departments and customers .

Being able to access them is very simple, you only have to have a Google account in order to benefit from all the features that such a fruitful tool provides.

In addition to that, it has allowed me to create my documents from anywhere without the need to have my computer at hand, just by having an Internet connection I can prepare my work proposals, reports, and access to my information.

I no longer worry about generating an email to provide some relevant information to my work team, with Google Docs it undoubtedly facilitates our work management and always in favor of continuous improvements with this tool.

Another feature that I particularly love is that I have stored my most important text files of my work in Google, which reassures me and I can attest that it is backed up safely without worrying about backing them up.

My perfect tool to generate text files, inside and outside my office.

Personally recommended, Many benefits practically free.

What do you dislike?

Taking into account that it is necessary to have an Internet connection to be able to access your documents knowing that it may be a temporary restriction I feel very good when using this tool, without hesitation Google Docs has allowed me to work more quickly and dynamic no matter where I am. Personally I consider it excellent without negative comments in which to make reference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a totally free tool and in addition to that it provides excellent working characteristics, for me it has been of vital help when leaving my office, it allows me to always stay closer to my work.

Ease to access my documents.

Improves productivity and performance at work.

Improve the effective distribution of documents and relevant information.

It saves time and money.

In addition to all its offered features, it also helps us to back confidential and important information for our organization.

Google Docs review by Reinaldo G.
Software Developer

"Access your documents from anywhere and with any device"

What do you like best?

It is a completely online software with which I can make many types of text documents, it has a very intuitive tool panel and with everything you need to change the sources, add images, videos and links, it is very useful to save files in the cloud and be able to access them from anywhere with your mobile device.

What do you dislike?

The mobile version of Android is a bit slow to keep the files updated, I can also say that this software has a lot of limitations in terms of options and features because it is totally online software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an ideal software to work in a team, it is also free and very easy to use, you will only need a google account and you will be able to start using it.

Google docs has offered me excellent benefits in the creation of documents in the office since I do not need to install anything on my computer to create documents, it also helps me to directly share my documents with my colleagues.

Google Docs review by Sheetal S.
BDM

"A perfect way to keep the documents on online"

What do you like best?

It is the best in use as it provide many features and also we do not require to keep our documents with us as it is the platform where we can keep safe our document and also can use this at any time. It also provide editable document facility. Font size , color also modifiable. We can add more than one font into it as well. It is so simple in use. By using google docs we can edit, create and update any of the documents in various font and file formats.

What do you dislike?

It only works while connecting with internet if internet connectivity is gone, we can not use it offline. Also we can not perform any action at that time. It is completely dependent on internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is online documents editing , modifying, deleting facility through which anyone can save their time and increase their work efficiency. There is an additional features in fonts where anyone can add more fonts . It also provides the features of create and remove header.

It helps our organization to keep all the documents with google docs and any employee can fetch these documents from another computers and employee do not require to carry his own laptop. With the feature of online documents editing, it saves our time and manpower and within limited time our organization has shared the documents with others online. It also provide the facility of security to whom we can share our documents as per our will. There is an option of editing, viewing and suggestion on documents. It helps us a lot.

Google Docs review by Suli X.
Senior Software Developer
(10,001+ employees)

"Fantastic online sharing editor"

What do you like best?

First you don't have to sign in or sign up to use it. For somehow google recognize your company computer and sign you in automatically with your company email.

Second, the interface to edit the doc is very friendly and easy to use. Very similar to Microsoft Word.

Third, easy to share among colleagues

What do you dislike?

The interface doesn't allow you to create the directory. You have to put all the docs at one place. Not very easy to manage different types of docs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not sure whether google doc is free to enterprise. If it's free, go ahead to use it instead of developing expensive and unfriendly internal tools if you want to share docs with your colleague within the company.

Online change and share document with colleagues. It solves the problem. Otherwise you have to edit the doc locally, then put it in a shared folder every time you update the doc.

Google Docs review by Nelson U.
Programmer
Computer Games

"Google has proved themselves again with Google Docs"

What do you like best?

The best part about google docs is that you can create and share your documents easily anywhere at any time. Creating a document is very easy. It is also free, unlike some other word processing software. The voice typing feature in google docs is one of the promising features of this software. Another good thing about the software is that many people can collaborate in real time in the same document. Google docs have some of the promising features which other software don't have and the main example of that is voice typing feature. Our documents are also securely stored by Google which is an important thing in today's wold.

What do you dislike?

The main downside of this software is that it always requires an internet connection to run and the user also must have a Gmail account. Without an internet connection, this software doesn't work. It takes some time for the user to learn about how to use the software but after learning one can use the software properly. The software also lacks some of the functionalities which a word processor software should have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adding some more functionalities would be great.

The document sharing between co-workers problem have been solved by google docs. One can easily share the document with their collegaues with the help of google docs. The benefit that i have realized is that despite being a software packed with lots of functions, the developer have decided to give the software for free to the users.

Google Docs review by Gabriel G.
Content Writer
E-Learning

"Best word processing solution online"

What do you like best?

Everything! As a Content writer, I've got to say that Google Docs is my one go-to tool to work. It's the most essential tool in my toolkit. I love how I'm able to save all my documents on the cloud and backup and sync them on my computer. Also, all changes made are saved instantly and you have a revision history that's made all my projects bulletproof in terms of saving and changes. No more work lost because I forgot to save changes before closing the laptop. If I'm on the move or I simply need to check a document quickly, I can easily do it from the tablet or my phone. So that has helped me take note of anything that comes up on my mind, no matter where I am.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike about Google Docs. if I'm frank. Some people have encountered problems with the export functionality, but I don't really use that much so I wouldn't know about it. If you're offline, you better have an alternative, I haven't been able to use Google Docs offline so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have an offline alternative.

Mostly, working collaboratively has been bliss ever since I started using Google Docs. Once, I had a document open in which three writers around the world were working at the same time! Reviewing, editing and commenting is another great benefit from Google Docs that we have applied to all our projects.

Google Docs review by Beatriz A.
Profesional de la enseñanza
(Myself Only)

"Create different files efficiently."

What do you like best?

Google docs is a free program that includes a word processor, a spreadsheet, an editor of forms intended primarily for surveys. For me the advantages are enormous, firstly for the fact of being able to carry out group work from any point that has connectivity to the Internet, to be able to find elements within a community, to be able to share the own creations, that all the documents are in a same site, great variety of tools, etc.

It adapts to various devices, so I can do my job wherever I want. I store and organize my work in a safe way and I can organize it through folders of easy modifications that are always available to the members of the group, which is more useful than it seems. And the only requirement is to have a Gmail account.

What do you dislike?

As the use I use in it is pretty basic, I can not say something that has upset me or caused any problems. I feel that it fulfills all the purposes for which it was created and I think it does not need anything else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is very complete. You only need a Gmail account to start using Google Docs in your work. Making a document is very easy, and when finished you share it with a work group, print it or simply store it.

In my job I have to create documents almost daily and expose various topics in it. Personally, doing a digital job and then printing it is much easier than doing it in manuscript. I find it very helpful to share it, since I can share it with my colleagues or superiors, or print them out.

Google Docs review by Elia A.
titolare

"Google Docs - My review"

What do you like best?

Google Docs is one of the most popular online office work packages. The most significant advantage of the whole package is that it supports all formats of the popular Microsoft Office package and allows you to work in a group. We can share our document using the link and grant editing or preview rights. To use these services you only need to set up a Google Account, which most of us already have. Together with the account, we receive an internet disk with a capacity of 15 GB - it is there that our documents will be saved by default. The ability to create documents in this way is ideal for remote working. We can also select selected fragments of text and add comments to them.

What do you dislike?

One of the drawbacks that I noticed is that while we will not have access to the Internet, we will not be able to open files that are important to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a document editor that allows you to work together and is available for free, then you should consider using Google Docs now.

Using Google Docs, I can work with my team on important documents.

Google Docs review by Brianna S.
Administrative Assistant
Media Production

"Simple to use! "

What do you like best?

I love that Google Docs is simple to use and that multiple people can collaborate on one document at the same time. It makes team project such a breeze, especially when you can look back and see who made and change to the document and when they did it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can't really use it if you don't have internet access. It hinders a lot of the great features of collaborating and even hinders you from saving the document. If someone hacks your email account they have access to everything you store on Google.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a free product that allows group collaboration. I highly recommend trying it. I prefer using this to the Microsoft Suite whenever possible. I think it's worth a try. There is a small learning curve, but it doesn't take long to catch on at all. It changed the way I worked in groups because we don't all have to be sitting in the same room. I can work on this from my desk and someone can be in another building and we can be changing the same document in real-time instead of having to save several different copies.

I am able to have a running document that shows monthly cost updates and my supervisor and others can see if and make changes as needed. I like that I don't have to be in the same space as someone when we are working. If there is a deadline that needs to be met and someone is out of the office, they can still work on it because they don't need specific network access.

Google Docs review by Courtney B.
Senior Publications Specialist

"The Only Word Processor I Need"

What do you like best?

Being able to save my documents to the cloud and take them anywhere I go is incredible. The web interface and phone app synchronization allows to me to start a document on my phone and update it on my computer, so that I can add any ideas at any time because I always have access to my work.

What do you dislike?

The export function to PDF/Word files is good but does not always work smoothly, with some strange formatting changes when it's exported that would not appear in the original document (mainly that the text moves to a second page so that my files are longer than expected — a real problem for resume writing especially!).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft 365 has similar integration but nothing is so smooth as Google Docs (and it's free!).

Collaboration is the biggest help in Google Docs. I was an early adopter of the 2010 failure Google Wave because of its potential for writing side-by-side with collaborators. Google Docs allows a smooth workflow between the six team members I work with daily, as well as a broader company reach. We can share materials with offices in other states and have the most updated documents in hand at any time.

Google Docs review by raquel g.
Auxiliar de RR. HH.