Google Cloud Video Intelligence API Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

I like the ease of being able to create and have assistance when creating videos for different applications. It makes it easy to create and save several projects you are working on at one time and it is easy to switch back and forth between project when creating new videos. I also like that I am able to create these videos in several different formats such as .mov, .MPEG4, .MP4 etc. It makes it more valuable to be able to have more accessibility to other based on their computer applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downfall I have found is after the free trial it can be costly to use the resources that you search out for certain projects. It is billed per resource and I am using this program that is not provided by my company but by my own choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The business problems that I am solving are the ability to create new video products that allow my users to fully understand what their expectations are or to teach them sometimes specific. I have realized that it is a great learning tool to use for other visual learners and I am able to use this technology to analyze my videos and break it down by frame to make sure it is created to be most useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Google Cloud Video Intelligence API Overview

What is Google Cloud Video Intelligence API?

Search and discover your media content with powerful Cloud Video Intelligence API

Google Cloud Video Intelligence API Details

Google Cloud Video Intelligence API makes videos searchable, and discoverable, by extracting metadata with an easy to use REST API.

Google
@google
22,793,389 Twitter followers
226,485 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.

Answer a few questions to help the Google Cloud Video Intelligence API community
Have you used Google Cloud Video Intelligence API before?

Google Cloud Video Intelligence API Reviews

Showing 15 Google Cloud Video Intelligence API reviews
Already have Google Cloud Video Intelligence API?
Sales
What do you like best?

In general, the whole science behind Google Cloud Video Intelligence is just absolutely crazy. I sort of cannot believe that we are here with our technology and that our technology can analyze in a way of almost thinking. It makes finding videos so much easier and categorizing them as well. I mean the fact that i can go to an exact moment in a video now without having to search for it is amazingly convenient. This will change TV forever. I mean think about all of the videos in storage clouds. This makes finding videos so much easier. This will change montage editing forever. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am not sure if I dislike anything yet just because this is extremely new to me so I am still getting used to the interface and the tech lingo. The tech lingo is definitely a bit of a hurdle and it is taking me some time to get used to it/understand it. Curious as to how the average person would use this. I guess they wouldn't because it is so categorized/specific. I think it is still in the works as is my opinion of the software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think becoming acquainted with this will really be helpful for the future. This is the future and I am excited to see what happens moving forward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have not been using it long enough to be able to solve problems with it as this is extremely new but I will say this could really help me categorize my editing and be able to find the exact videos I want to edit. This could really be a game changes for smaller media publishing companies/media production companies. I am really interested in seeing how this will impact the media industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Executive
What do you like best?

search engines are too refined, and more over the artificial intelligence is amazing. 1st and most thing i like is the way everybody get suggested interrelated videos . it helps us gain lot of knowledge.moreover when it comes to video surfing automatically it finds genuine and top rated videos. its a great help for our organisation as sharing files internally is so secured Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. everything is perfect. it's just few times we felt of having or popping out irrelevant videos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

teksystems, techmahindra, wipro, TCS, randstad Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

our daily digital marketing strategies, sharing important board meetings. bring people all together at one point. live telecast system without any blisters in between. in word hatts off to you guys, you made our life easy and productive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I first used Cloud video intelligence working on film projects around campus through the student activities office. What I liked most about Cloud video mainly over other editing softwares (premiere, avid) is how clean they label each scene in the video, as well as when and where that character/thing appears in the timeline. Another thing I liked most about this product is their library, where you can search a specific type of what you need and search and identify the object. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Though I love the library tool, I hope they adopt more convienient ways to move video to your timeline, similar to premiere or avid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When shooting videos on campus, things that you want to include in your video are limited. This is where the library is handy, if I need a scene involving a dog, sport, people, I can search and add. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Investment Officer
Financial Services
What do you like best?

Thanks to their easy to use REST API, we were able to search for any moment of our choice of every file within our catalog at the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The tools is quite complicated to use and required trained staffs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Cloud Video Intelligence is really a State-Of-The-Art software, fully comprehensive and professional in all aspects. I strongly recommend and without any hesitation. They are really amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We manage to annotate various videos destined to our quality assurance and auditing department and benefited greatly in terms of time saving and generating an automated solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
Entertainment
What do you like best?

We have a huge video catalog for our marketing efforts at the company and thanks to Google Cloud Video Intelligence, we were able to quickly search and identify moment in the videos, separate signals from noises and retrieve relevant information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The tools require some considerable IT knowledge for proper use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend to businesses with a huge directory of videos. This is a great and intelligent tools. I recommend without hesitation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Google Cloud Video Intelligence helped us browse through thousands of videos, hence saving a huge amount of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tax Preparer
Financial Services
What do you like best?

I like the ease of being able to create and have assistance when creating videos for different applications. It makes it easy to create and save several projects you are working on at one time and it is easy to switch back and forth between project when creating new videos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The business problems that I am solving are the ability to create new video products that allow my users to fully understand what their expectations are Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Gather valuable information of 20,000 labels. Make quick searches in my video catalog. Process and store in Google Cloud Platform. You can identify the presence of a signal covered by noise Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find it a very useful tool for video analysis. I would like it to be faster. I still have not been able to discover everything the tool can teach me Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very useful tool for my work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In my work we have just discovered this tool and it is very useful. Every day we discover how to improve our work thanks to Google Cloud Video Intelligence Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Google Cloud Video Intelligence is one of the only services that allow you to create videos in various formats. Being very familiar with all Google software the ease of using this system was very beneficial to myself and my team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

After the free trial it became very pricey. I create multiple videos in a short amount of time and I just could not apply the service in my quarterly budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Google Cloud Video has been an amazing asset to help guide the visual learner on how to incorporate my strategies to their business. I would record videos and deliver them to my client with great ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AW
What do you like best?

I love how I can search quickly thru the videos, it pulls meta data based on nouns it hears and is super easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The app is a little circular fusing, could have a friendlier interface Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a content creator I love how I can use the rest api to make videos more discoverable with little work on my end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

I feel like it was a reliable device for the time being. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of bugs and the customer service isn’t that great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There was the benefit of having this technology available on my laptop and my phone at the same time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

Among all the cloud service providers, goolge has been at the top when it comes to cloud services for ML and AI, processing video content is easy with pre-trained models, add ons like Data Studio gives idea of type of content being uploaded. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are not many things to dislike about it. Even though the pricing and documentation would have been better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Video Surveillance using AI Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Google video intelligence cloud makes all of my recordings easily accessible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is really no con to this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try and see if you like it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Businessproblems that have been solved include being able to access videos taken via the cloud versus using multiple applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It makes searching through videos for specific things easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The platform looks difficult to use so that could deter people from using it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It makes searching through videos for specific words or things as easy as it is to do it through a text document Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This API does a brilliant job in capturing the different objects and label I needed to identify for my project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The video intelligence API is a little slow to use. The job processing takes a lot of time and might miss some details you want to it to capture Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I solved the use case of trying to identify celebrities present in a video Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It gives you reqasonable results even if the video quality is not good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Google Cloud API for PHP is not perfect and you need Composer to install it. I prefer installing a package on my and it would be great to have an alternative to Composer.

The start and end time of the frames where the desribed object can be seen is not accurate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Auto tagging of video content Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.