Google Chart Tools Reviews & Product Details

Google Chart Tools Overview

What is Google Chart Tools?

Interactive Charts and Data Tools.

Google Chart Tools Details

Interactive Charts and Data Tools.

Google
@google
22,596,105 Twitter followers
224,374 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.

Google Chart Tools Reviews

Showing 497 Google reviews
Already have Google Chart Tools?
Head of Technology
What do you like best?

The amazing thing about Google charts it that they are FREE, and of course, as any product from google, you can rely that you are using a super tool with tons of support and development behind it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love that google add some Gitlab support to its charts or also some TestRail API compatible charts to make work more dynamic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool will simplify your life regarding creation of graphs, it is super simple to use, google has step by step instructions on how to use each component to help you achieve the graph you are looking for, it simple and easy integration, will help you add charts any time on any section of your reports. Google charts its the best Free tool to create various charts with different motives, they are so customizable that it is a delight create pie charts, scatter charts, any chart you have in mind, for AI to ML you can use this charts for everything you can imagine, with a simple API that will help you achieve the next level on your reports or simply at work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I realized that it took me half of the time creating complex charts using google, it really helps a lot when you have some time constraints, or also if you want to add some graphs to your monthly reports it is super simple to do so, it really saves time in my work when I use google charts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Google Chart Tools
Regulatory Coordinator
Financial Services
What do you like best?

I love that's free, is easily configurable, and has sharable graphics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if it didn't require Wi-Fi and even though you share with different users, it's hard to work on a project the same time of other collaborators at the same time, and if you want to customize it you need to have knowledge of JavaScript. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great product, but familiarize yourself with JavaScript and read the guide prior to starting. Once you know how to use it, it's great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the biggest benefits is its ability to collaborate with others, even though it's tough to work on a project at the same time as others. Collaboration is the biggest benefits b/c your coworker can see updates in real time. No more sharing excel back and forth via email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graduate Research Assistant
What do you like best?

I think Google Charts is best for API Documentation. It supports all types of graphs and the customization is very simple too. I feel like they offer complicated features with just a click. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It requires a network connection and I think that is the biggest con, Secondly, it does not offer high level statistical processing. It does not compare to tableau or Power BI in terms of formula based graphs but it still performs better than Excel in my opinion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it if you are new to Charting as this is the easiest software to begin with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like to use it for APIs when I want to graphically visualize the elements for exploratory analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Licensed Real Estate Agent
What do you like best?

Google charts is a very user friendly platform that makes it simple to curate detailed, professional charts for business purposes. It also integrates with all of the other google products making it a seamless process to merge into other documents and working projects. It is highly customizable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it does not update in real time if you are working with a partner on a chart. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use google charts for my weekly meetings and presentations to stakeholders. It elevates my presentations and minimizes the time I spend on organizing the information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. IT Recruiter
What do you like best?

Below are the some things which i liked most while using google chart.

1. It is good level of data visualization tool, where we manage our all data trough cloud.

2.Its cross platform availability is at best level where we get best flexibility to work.

3. By using google chart i am able to analyze my organization data very easily.

4. It is very easy to use with company website,

5. It has good amount of feature so you can manager you all data very meaningfully. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Below are some things which i did not liked.

1.One of most important things is that it requires continuous internet connection to work all google API,

2 . Tools are not as detailed

3. Need to improve quite user interface.

4. It has most complex list of chart Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would love to recommend other if they are facing problem with analyzing data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In our organization we have large amount of data where we need to be analyze data in well format so by using google chart we are able to analyze that data, I have linked it to my official email to work more flexibly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

It's free.

It's very easy to use.

It's very easy to customize.

Easily integrates with other Google products such as Analytics and Map.

It's cross platform.

There are lots of chart variety to choose from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It needs internet connection to function properly.

Requires knowledge of Javascript coding to customize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Google Charts to create dashboards and analyze data for distributed programs. It's also being used to create and share charts in presentations.

It helps to cut down the time needed to create such charts because it's very easy to use. This helps to save time and improve collaboration and productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EC
What do you like best?

The Google charts are pretty intuitive in its approach what I really like about it is its seamless integration with Google Docs , as we have been using Google Docs a lot hence this is really helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing in particular that I dislike given its current form however dat ingestion from other databases sometimes gets clumsy and needs work around , sometimes this can be a real pain . It would be great if it gets integrated well with other ecosystems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems and areas where we are using Google charts a lot is for data visualization needs specifically for internal data analytics and assessments. Other areas where it is being explored is in front end and client based reporting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

It is easy to initially create a chart using your data, and the chart is "smart" - it seems to be able to sense what you are trying to accomplish and gets you started on the right foot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You have to search for some of the more esoteric configuration options, as it is sometimes just something you need to insert into the embed code. But once you have a handle on the code, it becomes easier to more fully customize your charts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helping the consumers of our data visualize things in chart form - whether it's a percentage comparison in a pie chart or trends over time, this adds an extra awesome dimension to how we present our data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Network Engineer
What do you like best?

The Best thing about it is that you get various types of chart design customed for your work to be done. Just love the pre developed pie charts and tree charts which gives you easy overview of a project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes user interface is bit slow which is important part, people nowadays are moreover to the user interfacing as wherever they work they should enjoy the technology developed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our institute carries on large amount of different datas of different locations and departments, where google chart tools helps us out to manage each and every data in a clear and easier manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Survey Programmer
What do you like best?

- It's free of cost

- Easy to learn and configure

- Customized behaviour

- Availability of pre - designed chart library

- Cross plateform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- User interface needs to be more interactive

- Requires continues High speed internet connection

- It requires some programming capabilities like javascript Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it if you are looking for a chart making tool without spending a penny. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- We use it to create data charts for presentation purpose

- We also use it for creating dashboard in productive and speedy manner Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This tool is the most popular charting tool, so there are a lot of online forums talking about this tool and sometimes I ask for help there. I also impressed by the chart provided by this tool, it has a beautiful color combination, visually pleasing, and also customizable. I also love how this tool could be linked with my google suite and google drive account, so working with google charts becomes easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This tool is unlike any google products which is simple and easy to use, this tool is quite complex and confusing, but I can't complain since this tool is completely free. I also experienced some problems when I integrate my excel files to this tool, I think this tool prefer google sheets over Microsoft excel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Using this tool could be confusing at first, but this tool is really useful once you master it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sharing data and information becomes easier with google charts, which definitely helps me to do my jobs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This tool is very effective and efficient, I could make a visualization of my data in the form of a graph, chart, or table in less than 10 minutes. This tool is also integrated with other Google products like google docs, drive, and sheets, I love this feature since I am familiar with google products especially those 3. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of design, I hope google adds more option and improve its design. And after using this tool for almost a year, I think google charts isn't working so well with big data, it takes a very long time to process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Chart is free so you have nothing to lose but this tool still works well with small data, but not recommended if you have a big amount of data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use this tool to create understandable charts to share my data and research statistics. This tool makes my data looks better and more interactive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Even though this tool is completely free, this tool still has some amazing features, and the design of the chart is also beautiful. Honestly, I think it has a lot of charts, and I love it, this feature is really helpful for me since I do a lot of reporting work and I need some variation to make it not boring. And I could integrate my data with this tool, and it works pretty well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In my experience, google chart is very confusing at first, I didn't know where to start with this tool. It took some time for me figuring out how this tool works by searching and watching some videos on Youtube. I hope Google is willing to work on this issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is free, but I think that this tool is quite complicated to use, so I recommend you to do some little research first on google or youtube to know how it works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I do a lot of research as an engineer, and I need a data visualization tool to make my data more communicative. I found this tool more than a year ago and I'm satisfied with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use, even for users with basic knowledge like me. And there are a lot of beautiful charts and it is very useful to make my reports not boring. And this tool also works with larger data, this tool could visualize my large amount of data without any serious issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be better if google chart is accessible offline, I think it would be a huge improvement for google chart. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Chart is free and I think this tool is suitable if you are a total beginner and need a tool to visualize your data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work as a marketer and I do a lot of research and I need to report my research report, therefore, I need a chart tool to help me present my data. Google chart is very useful for me and the best part is it is completely free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Data Science
What do you like best?

Easy to share w/ team and give them the right permissions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The API is usually great, but when it comes to generating custom graphs, some customization takes more code than I'd expect Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it to generate a semi-live status of our data in a way the sales team can use easily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dental Student
What do you like best?

Google always has a amazing way of making our lives simpler and more organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Even though it's a simple software, any newcomer may feel a little overwhelmed as to how many tools there are and how to effectively use them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a try! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

More organized and professional display Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love being able to use the visualization and charting build into Google Sheets. The design of the charts are very intricate and complex and look very appealing in our reporting and financials to upper management. Google Sheets is easy to use and we are able to take the data already loaded and product charting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I do not dislike anything as of yet. We use Tableau more for advanced reporting but for quick analytics and nice charting we default to Google Charts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to produce web based models and beautiful charts used in financials without much tuning and data visualizing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CM
What do you like best?

Simple and easy to use API with lots of example code. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some charts such as Timeline have bugs that make them less then ideal. For example, if you need to display you time series data in a specific order the chart does not honor sorting even though its defined as an option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check out and compare capabilities with other options to confirm best fit for your project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Provided nice and easy methods to vizualize application for my project status (Javascript based) application. Once I had included the external library it was very simple to configure and get up and running quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is very simple and not complicated to use. I attach my data to this tool and it works as I expected. And I also love how I could integrate my business email with this tool. The design is also great, just like any google apps. And IT IS FREE. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think google chart isn't for advanced charting purposes, it would be better if Google adds more features to this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this tool if you need a decent chart, it is FREE and works well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Google Chart to visualize my data to make my presentation looks more professional. I realized that my team has a better understanding whenever I use a chart to communicate my data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Developer
What do you like best?

The tutorials are easy to follow and they have working examples with free things you can use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that this is a service that should be free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Please make everything free as I think you would get more users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Visualization of sales from website to apps Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Architect
What do you like best?

Easy use, three years' backward compatibility guaranteed, cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility, dynamic data connector Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Dependance from google, some problems with old browser Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, and if it fits your requirements don't look around for other solutions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I create simply data driven dashboard for our custormers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.