Google Chart Tools Reviews & Product Details

What is Google Chart Tools?

Interactive Charts and Data Tools.

Google Chart Tools Profile Details

Google Chart Tools Profile Details

Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
1998

Google Chart Tools Reviews

1-25 of 187 total Google reviews
General Manager
Commercial Real Estate

"Google Chart Tools working experience"

What do you like best?

Google Chart Tools offered me a rich display to browse. There were different structures and modules to look over. Something else that was worthwhile about the Google Chart Tools was that it is free. Google Chart Tools were adaptable and I could plan it how I would have preferred. It was extremely adaptable as a Chart producer.

The controls were anything but difficult to deal with and significant. The dashboard offered wide range adaptability and solace.

No modules were required and it had Cross program similarity. I could interface my information continuous as it had wide information association devices and conventions.

What do you dislike?

Despite the fact that Google Chart Tools were adjustable yet I didn't have that wide range customization as some different bundles like JavaScript.

Another disadvantage of Google Chart Tools was that it didn't give me that complex factual preparing which one may anticipate. It is great with straightforward information however with complex insights, it battles to put forth a valiant effort.

To utilize Google Chart Tools, I generally must be on the web. It continually requires Network Connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Chart Tools offered incredible adaptability however the main downside was its modernity with entangled factual information and at times adaptability and customization. In any case, other than these cons, Google Chart Tools is an all around prescribed Live Data preparing stage which is value giving an attempt

Google Chart Tools manages the live information and measurable data that a client has. A client can utilize Google Chart Tools to show their information in outlines, diagrams or pie charts and some other frame from the wide library of Google Chart Tools. They simply need to match up it to their ID and the information is shown. No modules are required for this. One who has a program can see the outlines and diagrams.

Representante de Ventas

"Google Chart easy and fast "

What do you like best?

I like it because it is a very useful application for the variability of graphics that can be formed according to the need of each person. It is very easy to use in addition to its characteristics. Google charts In addition to its ease is a great help to save time.

What do you dislike?

Google Chart is very easy and fast in what are more simple graphics but with respect to more advanced graphics and its ease changes a bit, but otherwise I feel good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

for when I need to make graphics I recommend this tool that is very helpful, but first you have to familiarize yourself with this application so you can save time.

making and presenting graphics in Google Chart helps me a lot to measure statistics

I want to present the data or information that I want to present in a more useful and quick way since for its approval it would not take me a long time to explain, helping in turn to save time and thus solve any decision-making problem.

Senior Manager
Retail

"Google Chart user friendly & Useful for variety of users"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ease of use its very user friendly.Also so many features.I like how you can customize it to fit your needs .You can’t beat Accurate and fast! This program can be useful to a variety of buisness & available to use on just about any platform.They have a large number of ready to use charts.The most common way to use Google Charts is with simple JavaScript that you embed in your web page. I really like the Ready-to-use examples for all the charts and easy-to-implement features like embedding and exporting charts as pngs it saves time.

What do you dislike?

Create a marketplace to purchase additional charts.Educational demos on advanced features are lacking.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its not even a choice you need this software.It will help you feel more confident in making decisions about your company.Its easy to use you get to see examples of the various charts.

It’s helping us get fast ,easy and accurate statistical processing and accurate data.Our decisions can be made quickly if needed.This program saves us time.

Kauffmann
Animation

"Somehow like Excel Mini"

What do you like best?

You can create charts like in excel for instance - however it is easy and fast to use. ALso there is an API available if you want to use the Chart Tools more professionally and they are free to install and use.

If you combine the Chart Tools functionality with the Google Drive or Google Sheets you gain most benefits.

What do you dislike?

You can start easily with simple charts but when you try to create more complex presentations you will need to have a look at the API to be able to create the charts you need. So overall it seems easy to learn but hard to master and you have to invest more time on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When you are familiar with excel charts you should try this free tool out. Do not expect the same outcome within the same period of time though, since you might need to invest some time in the chart API.

Well since it is free to use and very fast in installation it will be no problem to install Google Chart Tools ( you do not even have to be admin on your computer to do so). When using Google Drive etc. you can share your files without any hassle.

Doctoral Candidate
Higher Education

"Review of Google Charts"

What do you like best?

Google charts works so well because Google dominates so many other platforms that it is so much more user friendly to use google for all work aspects rather than switching back and form between platforms. Since you only have to embed the application, it makes using Google charts very simple and not time consuming to start. I am sure there are more advanced platforms that can do more with the charts, but for most people Google charts is more the sufficient in satisfying their graphing needs.

What do you dislike?

I spend a decent amount of time looking things up and how to do them. It would be great if it became more user friendly, or if google charts created a youtube account with videos on how to do things people generally have problems with. I think right now, people are used to using excel for creating charts. So it is easier to just use that and not have them done as well than to relearn a new system to do the same things.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would take some time and play around with it to learn what all it can do before trying to use it for something important. Try to watch tutorials and videos online.

We use google charts to represent our data collected in experiments. In research, it is important to have simple, easy to read and understand charts and graphs, which can easily be made with Google Charts.

Corporate Development - Senior Analyst
Consumer Electronics

"Great UX and value proposition, some customization options are limited"

What do you like best?

It just works. Publishing graphical data sets in the past was tedious (many steps to create a "portable" chart, exporting, uploading, inserting, adjusting, etc) and static (in a way that would not adapt gracefully to different screen sizes and resolutions, such as large Retina monitor versus a smartphone). However, Google Charts removes all these frictions and creates beautiful, transportable charts that look good everywhere. Also, if you need to modify the underlying data, it is made easy and straightforward.

What do you dislike?

Some advanced options that are available in desktop productivity suites have deeper options to customize almost any parameter of the chart. In particular, I miss the ability to change the attributes of a single data point (like setting a different market color, size, and/or shape). I normally do this when I want to highlight a particular section of the data.

Frequent and rapid sharing of data sets to a wide audience. No need to install third party visualizers.

Director of Research
Nanotechnology

"Great interactive charts for enhanced web experience!"

What do you like best?

They offer thousands of different kinds of charts. You dream it and they have it. On top of that the interactivity of the charts is intuitive. You can make a lot of really high quality graphs in a very short amount of time. I usually make an image of the chart and embed it with the HTML so it shows out as a popup. Very very sleek!

What do you dislike?

You should be comfortable with basic scripting if you want to make us of this. Also it does not let you download the URL therefore its workable only when you are online. Therefore, we have now shifted to using Plotly and AnyChart.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learn basic scripting before you can take the complete advantage of this tool. Its really powerful and can provide real time intuitive charts if you know a little bit of scripting.

I use them to make business plan projections, and analyse and plot a lot of sales and research data.

Assistant Researcher
Higher Education
(10,001+ employees)

"Useful tool for more advanced users"

What do you like best?

Ability to customize charts, match site style, make sleek reports without exporting images. It looks unique and is easily customizable, unlike some Microsoft Word/Excel charts that my colleagues are using.

What do you dislike?

There's a bit of a learning curve for new users but it can be a fun learning experience! I think it would be helpful to have more step-by-step guides and information how it can be used in work that is more applicable to those of us in social science and policy administration work. I would love to use this for grants but in order to teach my team, it would be very time intensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take time to get used to programming language and share tasks and methods with coworkers to enhance learning across your agency.

Utilizing graphic data visualization to share findings, ideas, and projects with potential funders. Many of our potential funders don't get a lot of time to look at our proposals as deeply as we'd like them to and charts that are so easily customizable and not as dull as Microsoft office art makes this a helpful too to sustain funding across projects in my agency.

UL

"User-friendly, Google Chart Tools"

What do you like best?

It is very user-friendly. I am not well-versed in coding or anything like that. I simply do marketing and client relations, but on the marketing side I publish all of our firm's blogs. Sometimes this requires me to have charts or graphs put in the body of the articles, and Google Charts has made it easy for me to do myself without having to pay for our digital firm to make edits.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I dislike anything. But, if I had to pick, I would probably say that the menu bar can be kind of overwhelming. There are a lot of options and it could be easier to navigate, maybe.

As I mentioned before, I simply do marketing and client relations, but on the marketing side I publish all of our firm's blogs. Sometimes this requires me to have charts or graphs put in the body of the articles, and Google Charts has made it easy for me to do myself without having to pay for our digital firm to make edits. Our website stuff is outsourced, but I handle the blogs myself. If I didn't use Google Charts we would have to pay the digital firm hourly to make the edits for me.

IM
(10,001+ employees)

"Google Charts ability to integrate to the web set it up for success"

What do you like best?

The ability to embed charts on webpages and in other Google Suite tools make to very handy. Like most things Google, it just seems easier to use. The fact that it's constantly backed up ensures that the data is safe AND presented in the best fashion. The chart options keep getting better.

What do you dislike?

Often the charts get some kinds of errors. Here are the most common - Thrown when the chart is drawn on the page and ready to respond to methods. Listen for this event if you need to request information from the chart. Excels PowerPivot tools are starting to surpass Google

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This should be your first stop as it's free and easy to learn. The charts can be shared with a click.

Google charts enabled crowd sourcing and more interactivity. We didn't need to bring in outside help.

UF

"Works good, but could use something a little different."

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Very reliable and straight to the point. Charts were colorful and reliable, didn't need to receive help from anyone to use.

What do you dislike?

I think this is a great program but it could use some updating. There isn't enough to work with. I would like to try using this again to see how well It may be working now. Seeing as I have not used it recently. It may be different now to where I could benefit from it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it, give it a chance and see if it works for your personal use or for your company! I wouldn't mind giving it a second try!

The chart tools are wonderful but was just not what i was looking for to fix things within my business. I needed something that had a little bit more option wise to let me make charts and changes to my business.

Customer Service Manager
Retail
(10,001+ employees)

"Google Chart Tools: Chart the live Data"

What do you like best?

Google chart tools offerd me a rich gallery to choose from. There were various designs and modules to choose from. Another thing that was lucrative about the Google Chart Tools was that it is free. Google Chart Tools were customizable and I could design it the way I wanted. It was really flexible as a Chart maker.

The controls were easy to handle and meaningful. The dashboard offered wide range flexibility and comfort.

No plugins were required and it had Cross browser compatibility. I could connect my data real time as it had wide data connection tools and protocols.

What do you dislike?

Though Google Chart Tools were customizable but I did not have that wide range customizability as some other packages like JavaScript.

Another drawback of Google Chart Tools was that it did not give me that sophisticated statistical processing which one might expect. It is good with simple data but with sophisticated statistics, it struggles to give its best.

To use Google Chart Tools, I always had to be online. It constantly requires Network Connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Chart Tools offered great flexibility but the only drawback was its sophistication with complicated statistical data and in some cases flexibility and customizability. But other than these cons, Google Chart Tools is a well recommended Live Data processing platform which is worth giving a try.

Google Chart Tools deals with the live data and statistical information that a user has. A user can use Google Chart Tools to display their data in charts, graphs or pie graphs and any other form from the wide library of Google Chart Tools. They just have to sync it to their ID and the data is displayed. No plugins are required for this. One who has a browser can see the charts and graphs.

Marketing Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"google chart tool: east or west, it is the best!!!"

What do you like best?

Google chart tool helped me in my business more than I expected from this product. It is a handy tool that allows you to load and interpret huge amount of data into different graphs, charts and tables. This helps to take many financial and management decisions in your business. The guide that it has makes it very easy to use providing data displayed in real time basis. One does not need to be very skilled or expert to use this product. It is as simple as taking a glass of water. All you need to do is input your data and get your desired meaningful graphs, charts and tables which are easy to understand and comfortable to use in your website or wherever needed. One can also customize the charts according to his/her need and use it accordingly. Last but not the least it is a free product which gives enormous benefits.

What do you dislike?

So far, everything went so well for me. Understanding and getting used to its so many features could be a time consuming issue. I only wish to have no difference using it online and offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend anyone who has work with different charts, graphs, statistics and tables. It is a very user friendly product. I would like to suggest everyone to read the API completely for better using the product. As it is totally free of cost and you will get assistance from Google, you can give a try. You will not be disappointed.

As I said, it helps a lot to make financial and management decisions. It is easy, effective and saves time a lot. For presentation of different charts and graphs it is probably a better choice or may be the best.

Sunny's Salon
Cosmetics

"A Simple Tool with Lively Outcome "

What do you like best?

I love those thousands of different charts, graphs and table it offers. Operating this tool is also quite effortless and uncomplicated too.

Google Sheet can be the source from which data can be accumulated and can be represented as chart or table to your website. It is a web based operation Google’s other hands like Docs and Drives can be integrated smoothly. Though it is a cloud based platform editing and shearing is painless.

Working with Google chart tools is easy like pasting the URL to your desired website.

What do you dislike?

This tool unwieldy depends on scripting so one who has very limited knowledge about scripting may face some problem. Unlike the earlier version Google Image Chart it doesn’t allow the operator to download the charts URL.

This is workable only in online version, I could not work while in offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Those who need to perform presentation routinely this tool is favorable for them. Fresher should go through the user manual before starting to use Google Chart Tools.

I can present dynamic and potent charts to my website. Presentation and outlook gets more organized and lucrative by using the lively contents in Google Chart Tool.

Operations Research Analyst
Government Administration
(10,001+ employees)

"A step above Excel and Powerpoint"

What do you like best?

The visuals and ease of use help create cleaner graphics more efficiently. Since we use Google for most of our work products, the integration into slides, sites, and other google docs is also incredibly useful and seamless.

What do you dislike?

Google is not as powerful as Excel so sometimes you have to do the data analysis on a more powerful platform and then pull the table data over after scrubbing it to create the graphics you desire.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to learn how to embed and link the charts to presentations, sites and documents to ensure you're getting maximum efficiency from the product. Make sure your data is arranged correctly in the spreadsheets.

Every day operations, presenting to leadership on a variety of topics, streamlined products and processes with other Google tools.

Emergency Room RN

"Effective and fast"

What do you like best?

I like best that the tools are easy to use no hard words for the tools easy to understand to work with what you have to do also they give summaries for each of the tools just in case one does not know how to .use the ease of displaying the charts and designing them to help others understand it was so hard before until our company bought this.

What do you dislike?

There really is not anything to dislike. Maybe better graphics or colors its really hard to think of something all other software that was used before was hard to understand and to interpret this one was much easier. maybe an app to use on mobile phones is another good idea to better access from anywhere that way we are able to better design charts and graphs from anywhere and not just in the office.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google chart tools is an easier way of combining information to compare among other information such as consumer incline and decline. Great software easy to understand and compare great for all needs

Business problems that Google Charts has solves was better understanding for all the employees hardly any training or time wasted trying to figure out how to use it. Better modeling of charts has also helped to better determine projects for future projects. All employees have really liked this software and more are interacting and becoming better developers to better help the community with different drugs.

Clinical Research Associate
Medical Devices

"Easy to Use Tool"

What do you like best?

The tools used in this program are really useful--similar to excel--it is very user friendly. I like how easy you can manipulate the charts to look the way you want them to and present the correct data you are trying to portray. Also more options than excel

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it is online. Excel is a great tool to use offline, less bugs, etc. Especially on travel time. It is also not as universally used as other tools, which is sometimes an issue when you need to work collaboratively.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try!

Presentations are better because of the charts I can use. For example, I can use the geo map feature to pinpoint locations where our business is conducted or potential investors are, and this is a nice visual representation of data I want to portray.

"Amazing convenience, not so awesome detail"

What do you like best?

It is accessible anywhere. I would never have to worry about leaving work unfinished for more than an hour. I am in love with the modern format, very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It does not have all of the features that chart tools have offline. If it were not for the convenience, I would reconsider in using Google chart tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When I needed a software that I can use anywhere, google chart tools was there. I recommend this to anyone who is in a time crunch and travels frequently.

I can access it from any computer, anywhere. I would usually have to leave work unfinished and come back the next day, but now I am able to login anywhere and finish my work. The visual features are also very clear.

Technical Support Analyst

"Latest Charts 'Revamp' A Flop"

What do you like best?

I love Google Charts for it's simplicity and ease, however, I prefer the older version. While limited, Charts gives you straight-forward access to basic graphing designs and customizations.

Depending on your data source, you can feed Google Charts to provide basic Live Dashboards

What do you dislike?

Some functionality in the newest Charts is limited or difficult to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely useful for basic collaborative data graphing/charting needs

Needed to be able to create graphs/charts from data using free, open-collaborative software.

(Myself Only)

"Quick, easy, and understandable charts!"

What do you like best?

I like that the chart tools are very easy to use and much more intuitive compared to other programs I use to make charts like Excel. Also, Google charts has every type of chart you could possibly imagine. One thing in particular that I love is that the charts you make can be interactive if you want. Meaning, a person can scroll over a certain section of a chart and information about that section will be displayed. Another pretty cool features is that you can connect to your research data in real time.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have any complaints. I mean a basic knowledge of coding is incredibly helpful, so if you don't have that, you won't get as much out of the product as you could otherwise, but that's about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, I would definitely recommend people use Google Chart Tools! It's easier and more accessible compared to other programs. Also, the graphs look great!

I use google charts to display the results of my research. Usually, that's a simple pie, bar, or line graph. I can easily make all of them using Google charts and customize them for my research needs. Also, with the programming component to it, your charts are completely customizable.

Research Assistant II
Hospital & Health Care

"Dynamic free software"

What do you like best?

Free analytics software with a robust infrastructure which allows for decent customization.

What do you dislike?

Not open source, so while there are a lot of options, I can't configure additional ones as needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's free, you literally have nothing to lose. Try for yourself the robust system of analytics. Worse case you need an additional tool for advanced needs.

We use REDCap for electronic data capture and they have basic chart tools but they are completely static and do not fit our needs. Google charts allows us to share with collaborators, configure aesthetic graphics and customize to fit our needs.

Licensed professional counselor
Mental Health Care

"Google Chart Tools Enhances Webpages"

What do you like best?

Google Chart Tools is easy to use and really enhances the data displayed on your webpages. It gives a stunning visual that consumers can view. They provide templates and easy quick start directions. There is many help topics listed. There is also a discussion group you can be a part of while using this product.

What do you dislike?

Somewhat of a learning curve to get started if you do not have a lot of web experience. Also it is difficult to know which chart is the right chart to use if you do not have experience in this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! It seems to be a decent way to begin the process of adding charts to any webpage. I believe it's another great google product. Easier to use than other software. You can customize what charts you want.

I want to add visuals to my business webpage so that I can encourage clients of the validity of the product being offered. It is a good way to show charts of the benefits of the said product.

Marketing and Sales Analyst

"Solid solution"

What do you like best?

I love the thousands of different charts, graphs and table it offers. Operating this tool is also quite effortless and simple.

Google Sheet can be the source from which data can be accumulated and can be represented as chart or table to your website. It is a web based operation Google’s other hands like Docs and Drives can be integrated smoothly. Though it is a cloud based platform, editing and shearing is painless.

Working with Google chart tools is as easy as pasting the URL to your desired website.

What do you dislike?

This is workable only in online version, I could not work while in offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Those who need to perform presentation routinely this tool is favorable for them. Fresher should go through the user manual before starting to use Google Chart Tools, because it can be a little complicated at first

Creating chart analysis and presentations

"Charts"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to use and that it can be accessed from my laptop as well. It makes pretty graphics that have nice colors and are visually appealing, The charts and graphs are easy to read.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike, it works as intended. One issue I have had was the program froze one time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Switch over to Google Chart Tools. They are appropriate for any size business, whether it be a small business or a corporation. It is easy to use and develops great work. I think that most people that use these tools can have greater success when it comes to compiling and disseminating data.

I am sharing data with others by creating charts that easily demonstrate the data gathered. Solving the properly sharing information. I have realized that the tools help me use my time more efficiently.

Librarian
Research

"Pretty good "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of using Google Docs on the internet and having it mimic Excel

What do you dislike?

It's hard to make the data series cooperate with the set sometimes when making a line chart; also, for trendlines it'd be more useful to display the equation instead of having it be copy/pasted

I do some work with it for analyzing data of PCR and working towards finding conclusions. It has many benefits such as working online on any computer pretty much, and real-time saving as well as options to save in many different formats.

Google Chart Tools Features