Google Calendar Reviews & Product Details

Account Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"Google Calendar - Review"

What do you like best?

Google Calendar is a very powerful application that allows us to plan the time. The main advantage of Google Calendar is the fact that it has many features, especially Google Calendar allows you to constantly synchronize data so that on any device we can edit our calendar. Another advantage of the Google calendar is the user-friendly interface. Another advantage of Google Calendar is the ability to add multiple accounts so that we can separate our plans. Google Calendar allows us to plan different goals in our free time so that Google Calendar can also be suitable as an application to to-do. It is worth mentioning that Google Calendar is available completely free of charge for Android/Ios users, as well as a web version.

What do you dislike?

I miss dedicated desktop applications (Mac/Windows).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an application that will enable you to plan your time, you should consider using Google Calendar.

By using Google Calendar, I'm able to plan my time and schedule the team, making it more productive.

What is Google Calendar?

Integrated online calendars designed for teams

Google Calendar Screenshots

Google Calendar Profile Details

Google Calendar Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Google
Description
Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
1998

1-25 of 593 total Google reviews

Google Calendar Reviews

1-25 of 593 total Google reviews
Ingeniero de Procesos

"Google Calendar offers me the best services of Organization based on the Google Cloud "

What do you like best?

I give an important use to each and every one of the tools and functions that Google Calendar can offer me. I honestly consider that it is the best tool that Google can offer you to have all your activities 100% organized. I love all the functions that google calendar offers its users, it allows them to have all their activities both work and personal agendas, allows the option to differentiate the notes with Colors, something that personally I consider it very useful because with different colors I can differentiate my activities both work and Personal.

It is one of the most useful tools when organizing my work schedule every week, because I can pass my physical schedule to digital without any problem, and so activate my reminder to the days that correspond my meetings and work responsibilities.

Google Calendar is a quite intuitive and extremely easy to use platform. I love the link that Google Calendar keeps with my Gmail Email Account. I can access Google Calendar very quickly from my mobile phone, so I can take my digital agenda to wherever I am going.

From the platform I can share the activities with my colleagues, by sending an invitation tothe activities already added to my Calendar, and one of the things that I like the most, is that by the same means I can receive confirmation of their assistance and thus be all the work team in a very organized way.

For about 5 years I have been using Google Calendar to maintain a better organization in my activities, and since I use this dynamic tool I lead a much more organized and quiet work life.

I sincerely recommend this platform. Since it always allows me to be in constant organization in my personal life and in my work area. That's why all my friends, family and colleagues recommend Google Calendar. THE BEST OF EVERYTHING IS THAT IT IS COMPLETELY FREE.

What do you dislike?

Since I started using Google Calendar, my life has changed a lot. Since I can always be organized with my activities both work and personal. And that is why Google Calendar has become my tool when it comes to organization.

I have no negative comments to add about this incredible Organization program, totally free. I recommend it is the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

100% recommendable. With Google Calendar all your activities will be organized in a very particular way. It is the best platform offered by Google to keep all your activities organized, and always be punctual in your meetings and commitments both work and personal.

One of the main benefits that Google Calendar can offer its users, is that this is a completely free platform, so you should only enter with your email account Gmail and be connected to an Internet network, that way so easy and simple you can have access to this platform that will allow you to keep all your work and personal activities in a very organized way and the best thing is that all your programming will always be under the security of the Google cloud. I recommend it a lot, it's the best.

Secretaria administrativa

""Google Calender great tool for the organization and planning of my events in an impressive way" "

What do you like best?

I like the way to add each of my events and obligations easily and with options to add additional information such as time, place, date, observations.

According to the nature of my work and the functions derived from my position I keep in constant planning in the administrative secretary, this being a great responsibility for the amount of information handled, Google Calender has been of great collaboration to organize minute to minutes meetings, events and delivery of relevant information.

It is a very easy and intitutive tool when using it is integrated into the G-Suite and I can synchronize it quickly with my gmail account to receive each of my daily plans and thus avoid any oversight or forgetting in any of my events.

I can visualize my calendar by week, month, year, to each of my events I can add certain colors to highlight my obligations and most important events.

This tool allows me to share my planning with friends and colleagues of work, simultaneous people can have information of the planning of work events.

It offers options to add one or several calendars, not oversaturating a single calendar and being able to divide the events.

The quality of technical support offered by Google is surprising, I like to schedule because I can plan minute by minute the events and obligations of work, its ease of use make it a surprising tool.

I can keep a close check on my events with Google Calender, it is unquestionably an indispensable tool for any professional who wants to plan their work days.

I always carry my calendar and my events with the Calender mobile application, it integrates excellently with my android phone and my email.

What do you dislike?

I can not find any negative aspect in the functions and services offered by Google Calender, I am satisfied with this tool, each and every one of its functions are mandatory for the excellent management of my work time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend it. 100% efficient and recommended.

Honestly this tool makes it easier to plan my work day, I like it because I can easily access my calendar in a safe way and I can optimize and achieve the best performance in my working day. The most important thing is that each of my obligations I can schedule with Calender and wait for notifications and reminders.

Ingeniero industrial

"Tool which will help you to organize your events "

What do you like best?

Google Calendar is a tool which is characterized by being very dear to the users who work in it, since it gives you many options which are very varied since this tool offers you to have a calendar for function that you want to put whether for an important event, an appointment, the gym, the children's school, any reminder, I love it thanks to the possibilities it offers and that it is free, it is ideal to be used by any person, office or company, the mobile application that has this tool is incredible which I think is one of its greatest advantages, this tool is perfectly synchronized with Google maps so that when you log in again you do not have to enter the address again, one of the options that most I love that I can add colors to each event so that I can differentiate it and thus be able to see more clearly which calendar it belongs to.

What do you dislike?

In the short time in which I began to use this tool I have felt satisfied with its functionality which is incredible and said all this is right for me with this tool and I have no bad comments to say about it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tool which was designed so that many people can use it without any problem, I recommend it since it has an incredible interface and with this you will not have to have any prior knowledge or see a tutorial for you to start using it.

The problems to take a better organization are over when you start using this tool because it has an incredible functionality and incredible versatility which makes it have had a positive impact on both my company and my personal life.

Controlador de proyectos

""Google Calender provides all the necessary tools to organize and plan my workday" "

What do you like best?

I honestly like each of the features of Google Calender, the ease of scheduling my events and important meetings allow me to stay organized in what respects my work obligations.

It is a totally free tool being part of the applications of the Google administrative package, it has excellent functions, a very good user interface, recognized technical support.

Google Calender manages each of my working days, thanks to it I can add each meeting, event or reminder to receive notifications on time and be able to meet punctually, its features allow you to configure location, time, make invitations to colleagues, some Additional information that you consider important to add.

It has a good integration with my email Gmail, and in addition to that a great connection with Google hangouts for when we plan a video conference.

I can create different reminders and add parallel calendars to avoid any crossing of reminders with my personal and work obligations.

From my cell phone I can also synchronize Google Calender efficiently, your mobile application is excellent to take to any site that directs my virtual agenda.

Regarding view and design configurations I can modify my view if I want by day, week, month or year, additional I can add colors to differentiate one event from another easily and quickly.

Google Calender has become a great alternative for the management of my work time easily and very intitutivo, with a single requirement to own a Gmail account, their work looks are great and great collaboration to maintain a responsible image within of the organization.

What do you dislike?

There is no doubt that there is no negative comment to consign to Google Calender, a tool well thought out for the administration and the agendas of the days of work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Google Calender on a daily basis is a great tool. 100% collaborative

It was created in order to guarantee a good work planning, personally, it has been an excellent collaborative tool, great connection with the rest of the Google package, very easy to use, its timely reminders allow me a better punctuality in Any relevant work activity, I just wait for notifications from Google Calender to know where I have to go. Totally useful for my daily schedule.

Director de marketing

"Organizador dinámico de eventos"

What do you like best?

Me encanta porque puede ser utilizada desde el ordenador, o dispositivos móviles. Mantiene actualizada las citas, entrevistas, trabajos a entregar, cumpleaños, festivos, vacaciones, etc. y es muy práctico ya que lo que actualice o vaya a crear en mis dispositivos, lo puedo sincronizar automáticamente y en forma sencilla con el ordenador, es realmente atractivo pues actúa como un sistema de recordatorios que puedo configurar para que lleguen los avisos de determinados eventos, a preferencia de tu organización. También brinda la posibilidad de llevar listas de tareas, crear varios calendarios y mantener información de varios asuntos para tener separados, por ejemplo, los asuntos personales de los profesionales. Otra forma atractiva que emplea esta idea innovadora es que ofrece tres métodos distintos de recordar una cita. Por ejemplo, por medio de una ventana emergente, por correo electrónico y por SMS.

What do you dislike?

Es una herramienta y un medio de orden tan destacado en cuanto a sus beneficios que omito o carezco de algún aspecto a mencionar, puesto a que considero es increíble.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Google Calendar da lo que necesito en cuanto a movilidad, disponibilidad y facilidad de uso a un coste imbatible. He obtenido resultados excelentes aprovechando mejor el tiempo de una forma muy dinámica. Como experiencia personal, a mí siempre se me hacía imposible llevar mis notas y planificaciones en las típicas agendas en papel, pero con este calendario online por fin he podido llevar al día mis planificaciones y no olvidarme de nada de lo que escribo o planifico. Ha facilitado tanto el buen desempeño de mis actividades como también el de los miembros de mi empresa.

Precisamente es la gran utilidad de esta herramienta que me ha ayudado pues a tener todas las agendas de integrantes de la empresa bajo control y sin estrés. Lleva una interesante programación de actividades, reuniones, citas y eventos en general.

Ingeniero de diseño mecánico

"My preferred Organization Platform is Google Calendar "

What do you like best?

It has never been so easy to be so organized, simply by having a Google Account. Each and every one of the functionalities or Programs that Google offers you is Incredible. Within it is Google Calendar, which is one of the best Online Agendas that Google can offer. It has an easy to use Intefaz, since it offers you the best tools so that you can easily schedule all your activities. Also, one of the things that I like most about Google Calendar is the incorporation of this tool with my email Gmail.

It has one of the best organization services because through its platform you can invite other people to know the different scheduled activities, and even by the same email you have the ability to confirm your attendance at the event.

In my work area, I was able to organize all my activities and meetings in a wonderful way. When I have work meetings, I can schedule the Date and Time in my Calendar and so by an Alarm remind me, this happens when you activate notifications from the Google calendar , you can also differentiate your schedules by placing a different color to each Event.

Google Calendar is a platform that adapts to you, since it allows you to have different calendars in order not to link the work with the personal, that way you can have your work meetings separate, with family meetings.

It is important to emphasize that Google Calendar has a very intuitive interface, easy to use and the best thing of all is that it is a totally free tool. I recommend it, it is the Program when it comes to Organization and Programming. I recommend it

What do you dislike?

Undoubtedly Google Calendar is the best organization service that Google can offer, I do not have any unfavorable comments to add about Google Calender

Recommendations to others considering the product:

100% recommended to use Google Calendar, It will be the easiest and most effective way to keep your activities very organized. I recommend it

Currently I use a lot of Google Calender in my work area, since thanks to its functionalities it allows its users to keep all the order of their activities, both work and personal. It also allows you to synchronize it with your mobile phone and thus not lose any details of your scheduled activities.

Ingeniero mecánico

"Google calendar a safe and easy to use tool "

What do you like best?

Google calendar is a tool that allows you to have control of all our activity, with this tool we can make appointments, meetings, we can choose the day and date and specify a location, we can send invitations to the mail, it is an extremely professional tool with a Quantity solutions when creating appointments and meetings.

What do you dislike?

This tool I have nothing that disgusts me on the contrary keeps me aware of these appointments or meetings, I can send email invitations, Google calendar is an excellent tool to track tasks, appointments, and other obligations for the user or entrepreneur

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this tool because I can keep track of my appointments or work meetings is a very useful tool that gives a respite to the secretary or employer as it informs you when your meeting or appointment is, you can invite and receive invitations for appointments and meetings from your mail.

This tool has been useful to me over time since it allows me to create an appointment or meeting, choose the date and time, the location quickly and safely, it is a tool that gives a respite to the employer or user to the time to make appointments and meetings since you can keep track of the days you are busy and the days you are free.

Producción alimentaria.
(10,001+ employees)

"Organiza tu agenda eficaz y aprovecha usándolo desde tu teléfono, tableta o PC."

What do you like best?

Otra herramienta de google muy apropiada para la actualidad, la puedo usar desde mi móvil, PC o tableta sin ningún tipo de problema y me organizo eficazmente haciéndolo muy fácil. La mantengo actualizada con mis contactos y de esta manera reporto a mis superiores de forma continua mis agendas diarias, semanales y mensuales. Logro cumplir con los objetivos que organizo día a día siempre y cuando apunte todo lo que desee hacer. Es gratis, los fabricantes de google hacen aplicaciones que todo el tiempo los usuarios usábamos anteriormente de forma manual.

What do you dislike?

Es una herramienta de google que ha simplificado mis tareas para organizarla, por lo tanto, nada negativo que decir de Google Calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Al organizar mi agenda eficazmente desde mi teléfono, tableta o PC de forma fácil no me volvió alterar mis eventos por lo que simplifica mis trabajos todo lo que hago diariamente está escrito en mi agenda incluso hasta mi vida personal. El uso como siempre google es totalmente gratis. Difícilmente vas encontraras una herramienta tan fácil de manejar como est.

Mi jefe puede saber mi trabajo simplemente revisando la agenda pública de mi trabajo, a la vez le sirve a él para agilizar la planificación de los trabajos a ejecutar con cada uno de los clientes. Otro beneficio que me aporto es que con esta herramienta no me volvió a suceder choques en cuanto a reuniones el mismo día a la misma hora.

Ingeniero industrial

"Useful to organize your events, simple and very fast "

What do you like best?

Google Calendar is a tool that gives many people the security and confidence so that they can organize all their events, appointments, school schedules, gym hours, among many other things, this tool has an option which alerts you when is approaching an important event that you have in your agenda.

Google Calendar has an incredible design very versatile and very intuitive which makes your stay when using it is the best of all, this is a tool that integrates very well with emails and the most popular web applications for Apple users, It is incredible since you can have a calendar for each task that you are going to do, since this will make it much easier to organize everything you are going to do, it is ideal for any person and for any company, whether small, medium or large, it is incredible since it has a mobile application which will allow you to take with you all sides and thus not lose sight of all your events.

What do you dislike?

In the short time that I have been using this tool I have been able to notice many positive changes both in my personal life and in the company and because of this I can say that I have no negative comments about it, otherwise it is ideal for anyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The recommendation that I will give about this program is that with your whole life it will change since it is simple to use, and with this you will maintain an excellent organization like no other.

Google Calendar has been the tool that has gone hand in hand with many people, which has dabbled in the entire field of work, tool with which you can solve the problem that is

Especialista en Reclutamiento

""Google Calender magnificent tool that allows me to manage my work day" "

What do you like best?

It is a great benefit to have a tool that facilitates the administration of time to get the most out of the work days, and without any doubt it had to be integrated in Google Suite.

Google Calender allows me to organize my work days and adding some important commitment, be it work meetings, video conferences, delivery of information related to my work management, its ease of use is excellent, it allows to emphasize and manage my time in the best way .

I really like the ease of being able to share my calendar with friends or work colleagues.

A very intitutive and easy to use tool, it has excellent integration with my Gmail account, since I can basically configure it to receive my scheduled events or meetings every day.

I can color code any of my meetings or commitments so that they have some similarity with my later reminders.

Since I started implementing this tool I have had better results and I have obtained a better planning of my working day, Google Calender allows me to add my events with exact time, place, make formal invitations to colleagues of work or friends and thus wait that they confirm their attendance.

Your mobile application is great, it helps me receive reminders to my cell phone or any mobile device where I have synchronized my Gmail account and my calendar.

Another advantage of Google Calender is that I can attach several calendars simultaneously, which allows two parallel reminders to be taken and thus not to link the staff with the work.

What do you dislike?

I can not get any feature out of place to degrade this tool, I like their functions and personally has been a great collaboration for that reason I have nothing negative to add.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommended for the constant planning of work days, exemplary tool.

Improvement in work administration.

Punctuality and responsibility

Greater organization to get more out of my work day.

Excellent synchronization with Gmail and Google hangouts for our meetings and video conferences.

Excellent collaboration with the work team.

Place detailed information of my events with ease.

Honestly Google Calender was designed to improve the performance in the work processes.

Superintendencia de fabricación

"Google Calender dynamic tool that facilitates the organization and administration of time at work. "

What do you like best?

Excellent work tool that offers me reminders in each of my activities of relevant work, I really like this tool because it is very practical and dynamic at the time of use. It has an excellent technical support and a very attractive user interface.

Google Calender allows me to organize myself by day, week and even month according to each of the reminders to which I must emphasize. It integrates excellently with my gmail account.

I can add each one of my meetings or events by adding date, place, time, some particular color, relevant observations easily and quickly.

From my cell phone had excellent synchronization to be connected with my work obligations from anywhere, and I can even use it from simultaneous mobile devices without any problem.

This great tool of the administrative package of Google allows me to plan every day of my work without any complications, excellent to always be present in my work commitments and above all with good punctuality, besides that it helps me not to bind my obligations of I work with personal ones, Google Calender helps me to divide my life in a simple way, it is a very intitutive and important tool in my daily life.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about Google Calender, on the contrary I really like the functions and features of this software, unique in its style to carry out an excellent organization in my days of work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

100% recommended, excellent tool for daily organization.

Google Calender has allowed me to carry out a great work planning, the organization of my personal and work days. It has worked to me to improve the punctuality in meetings or events in specific, great tool to do constant follow-up to my days of work. Easy to use with excellent collaboration features with my environment and coworkers.

Software Developer en Systemaxistas

"la agenda que todos queremos "

What do you like best?

Google calendario es una aplicación de buen gusto porque con ella puedo realizar mi agenda personal o profesional, es un buen servicio que ofrece Google el cual tiene la capacidad de programar mis eventos de acuerdo a mis gustos de manera gratuita y muy fácil de administrar para cualquier tipo de persona común, así mismo Google calendario se sincroniza a través del correo para poder acceder desde cualquier dispositivo móvil en cualquier lugar que deseemos.

Así mismo Google calendario tiene el método de recordar el evento o la actividades que hemos agendado de manera que no se nos olvide y poder asistir deforma responsable y puntual.

What do you dislike?

Es sencillamente una aplicación de buen gusto por el servicio que ofrece Google calendar de agendar todas las actividades que tenemos pendientes la cual cumple con cabalidad todas sus funciones sin ocasionar ningún problema por cual no tengo ningún disgusto al utilizar estas herramienta de Google calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

yo siempre suelo recomendar esta aplicación de Google calendario porque es de mucha utilidad para el uso profesional y personal lo cual no avisa por medio de un recordatorio las actividades del día a día, para estar más atentos y puntuales con todas los compromisos y actividades asignada en el calendario, así mismo no deja la facilidad de visualizar el calendario desde un punto de vista de dia, semanas, mes y por año para tener las mayor organización posible.

con Google calendario he resuelto problemas que se me presentan por olvidar mis asuntos pendiente con la empresa y a través de esta herramienta he logrado no olvidar estas actividades para estar en las reuniones más puntual y mantener mi trabajo al día para ser más responsable con mis actividades.

El Mundo al Alcance con un solo Click…

"Prueba Google Calendar y organízate eficazmente y con la ventaja de consultarlo en tu móvil o PC. "

What do you like best?

Me gusta que esta aplicación de Google es de fácil uso y uno la pueda acceder desde cualquier lugar que me encuentre y pueda organizar mis agendas de forma diaria, semanal, mensual. Si las sincronizo con mis contactos estos eventos son almacenados online y puedo verlos desde diferentes lugares donde este, solo si yo como usuario lo autorizo.

Es servicio totalmente gratuito puedo realizar búsquedas de eventos que podrían interesarme en la web y me permite sincronizar calendarios en línea con la agenda que utilizamos normalmente para actividades tanto personales como laborales.

What do you dislike?

Nada negativo que informar de esta aplicación de verdad que a mi me aporta puros beneficios.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Te recomiendo usarlo es gratis y es fácil de descargarlo. Es compatible, por ser una aplicación web puedo ejecutarla desde cualquier sistema operativo. La puedo usar con navegadores incluye a Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox y Google Chrome.

Utilizo Google Calendar actualmente para realizar publicaciones de mis eventos, al tenerla sincronizada con los contactos los demás pueden enterarse de los eventos de manera inmediata. Al hacer público mi calendario todos los eventos saldrán en los resultados de búsqueda publica permitiendo compartir eventos con quien yo quiera y además otros usuarios podrán ver mi información. Otra ventaja es que puedo acceder desde mi teléfono móvil recibir notificaciones y recordatorios de eventos y buscar en calendarios públicos eventos de mi interés y agregar a mi calendario personal para mi posterior uso.

Ingeniero de sistemas

"Great program to manage your events, ideal for commercial and personal use. "

What do you like best?

What I like most about Google Calendar is that it is a free tool, it has a very interesting design and its last update I can say that it does without doubt be the best, the design that this tool has is incredible since it makes it very easy to administer and if you are using it for the first time it will be very easy to learn how to use it.

Google calendar is a tool that has really helped me and has served me a lot over the time that I have been using it because I can enter any event, any appointment, gym hours, and any other important event. and this tool will remind me.

What I like most about this tool is that it gives you the option to create several calendars and assign one of your tasks to your home, whether you assign each one for work, for clients, for business, or between school many other things.

It is a tool that has an incredible mobile application with which you can take all your events to where you are and so keep an eye on them.

What do you dislike?

In the short time that I have been using these calendars, I have not been inconvenienced in this respect, everything has been an effective tool and has complied with everything I have asked for.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this tool because it is very easy to use and is ideal for use by anyone and even by any company, whether small, medium or large

Google calendar I can say that it is a very capable tool to do many things in very good weather, it is an effective tool which has impacted the work of many people and even in the business world it has become a tool dear to all

Navegar con Firefox de la manera mas eficiente

"VARIOS CALENDARIOS PARA VARIOS USOS, MI GRAN GOOGLE CALENDAR"

What do you like best?

Me gusta porque me ofrece el servicio de agendar mis actividades laborales, realmente te mantiene al tanto de tus tareas y reuniones de la empresa. Es un software de trabajo muy intuitivo con un gran soporte técnico, totalmente gratuito y se integra de manera excelente con el resto de las herramientas de Google, también permite crear listas de los eventos del día, los recordatorios minutos antes de comenzar reuniones. Calendar tiene un diseño claro y una interfaz fácil de usar.

What do you dislike?

No tengo nada que objetar, es una herramienta que te sirve de recordatorio y a organizar tu vida personal y laboral me eses difícil encontrar lo negativo para ella.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lo recomiendo por que nos sirve de recordatorio de fechas importantes y no olvidar absolutamente nada sobre todo cuando tenemos otras ocupaciones y tiendes a olvidar algunos detalles.

Google calendar nos mantiene al día por sus recordatorio para que todos estemos atentos de la fecha de los compromisos importante de la empresa manteniendo un control claro y preciso del trabajo ayudándonos a organizar ideas manejando horario y fecha para cada evento ahorrando tiempo de tu trabajo de una manera mas fácil

Assistant Business Manager

"Google Calendar"

What do you like best?

Google Calendar is a service that makes it easy to organize, check, and add new events.

The service allows you to get a button on your browser toolbar to see upcoming events from your Google calendar without leaving the site. And if you're on the page where your events take place, you can click the button to add events to your calendar instantly. The button shows an orange plus sign when there are events on the page that can be added to the calendar.

Main features of the service:

+ Synchronization with Androids and iOS-based devices.

+ Import Microsoft Outlook calendar files.

+ Exchange schedules between groups.

+ Possibility to view a week or a month.

What do you dislike?

Since Google refreshed the interface, I have not noticed any drawbacks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Google Calendar to anyone looking for a calendar that supports synchronization between devices, especially since it is available completely free of charge.

Google Calendar is an integral part of my life, enabling me to plan my time and save important events.

Gerente de Ventas
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Thanks to this program I have managed to have a better job performance, I am quite satisfied with th"

What do you like best?

This is a very simple platform in which you can place as a reminder everything you need, since I started using it has been the best help because I can always have at hand the meeting theme or just a reminder to perform some task within the office, this one offers you different options and you can integrate it with Google Keep creating reminders with text that remind you what the goals of certain activity or meeting are. It really is a great way not to forget anything.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the reminders are not really showy which does not attract much attention and can go unnoticed, however it is an indispensable tool within my work so as not to forget anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Thanks to this program I have managed to have a better job performance, I am quite satisfied with the result and I recommend it to everyone who needs to use it, really, this is a great option.

This is the best way you will find in terms of calendar as far as calendar is concerned, it has a lot of functions that allow me to quickly set a reminder and thus not forget anything, it has different options and functions that make it a tool Excellent. He has helped me a lot because as a manager I take care of many meetings with my staff and this way I can organize without having any setbacks. It really is an amazing way to create a good distribution of working time.

Planificación de obras

""Google calendar my virtual work schedule that keeps me organized at all times." "

What do you like best?

Excellent tool that allows me to schedule each of my obligations both work and personal. What I enjoy about Google Calendar is the integration of this tool with my Gmail account.

It is a very intitutive tool with excellent user interface.

Thanks to this tool I managed to manage and manage a little more time according to the events and work meetings. I can add the different events with specific time and places.

A great collaboration offered by this tool is the ability to invite users and thus know their attendance at these events, Google calendar allows to know if some of the guest booked the presence at meetings and work events.

It is a totally free and super easy tool when using it, an excellent user interface and very intitutive.

I have options to activate the notification of the most important work events, apart from that I can differentiate it with my desired colors, according to the magnitude of importance I can configure the color that I want.

I can synchronize my calendar from my cell phone to always be aware of notifications and events when I am out of the office.

Give different views according to my requirement, week, month, year. Receive corresponding emails with the agenda of the day.

I can share my calendar with my colleagues or friends very easily.

Options to add several calendars at the same time so as not to link my work life with the personal one.

Very effective to achieve excellent organizations and always be aware of a specific event.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints from Google Calender, a great collaboration tool to maintain an adequate organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommended 100%, you will manage your time properly and you can fulfill all your obligations without any inconvenience.

It is really satisfying each of the features offered by Google Calender, without any doubt it allows an excellent organization in my working life. It allows me to easily manage my time in the best way and achieve the desired punctuality. It's totally free with excellent features. Excellent synchronization with my Gmail account.

Administración y gestión de empresas en general