Google Analytics 360

Google Analytics 360 was built with large organizations in mind, with data that’s accurate, integrated, actionable, and fully supported by our expert account management and training teams. The Premium product addresses the needs of enterprise-level organizations that require scalability, integrations, and additional support.

Work for Google Analytics 360?

Learning about GA 360?

Google Analytics 360 Reviews

Showing 314 GA 360 reviews
GA 360 review by Luis Villaruel I.
Luis Villaruel I.

"Very useful and easy to use tool, it helps you to carry the statistics of use of your website etc."

What do you like best?

The capacity with which it analyzes the traffic of your web, giving you the possibility of managing the content based on the statistics that you provide.

This tool has the ability to give you a result that includes all the information that the website can provide leaving a very detailed information. You can stay informed of the statistics in real time and from any place since with the google account you can be synchronized from anywhere with an internet

What do you dislike?

It provides results and management statistics in real time. Giving me the ability to act with great speed. If your activity is based on the sale of content, with this tool you will obtain the necessary information to make known your contents and activities in a segmented and geographically positioned way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is perfect to elevate your website or mobile application.

Reach more people by providing information or special or personalized services for each city. see what is the acceptance capacity of a product according to the place of location

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Google Analytics 360
GA 360 review by Alba O.
Alba O.

"Pretty good but could be improved "

What do you like best?

What I like best about this software is that you can keep a close eye on your website’s traffic. You can see how many went on a specific day or week and month. You can present to your employers how much better let's say the new site is working and it shows on the traffic.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that I wish the dashboard could be more customizing. I want to see my conversions right there. The sidebar is too busy and has too many drop downs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Should definitely use it to track your business and improve your marketing strategies.

The problem that I’m solving with this software is to track conversions primarily, especially when a new ad comes out or email campaign. The benefits are great. We have noticed that we have an increase of traffic during email campaigns and we get to see that we are getting global leads.

What Digital Analytics solution do you use?

GA 360 review by Luciano Gabriel G.
Luciano Gabriel G.

"Analytics 360 for Ecommerce"

What do you like best?

When it becomes to a huge ecommerce, GA360 is a really nice tool to have, specially when the client is working with programmatic buying advertising, google ads, etc. Because it is so easy to link all of this Google products with GA360.

What do you dislike?

It's really hard to find something that I don't like about this product, but the only problem that I have found is that the support is not really the best, and the times for a reply isn't good when it becomes to agency work nowadays.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although it's really expensive, it a really nice tool to have, specially when it becomes to high-budget clients (advertising only)

Mostly I can see the 100% of the traffic on all the sites versus free GA that you are only able to see a sample of the traffic.

Also, when you have all your accounts linked to GA360, you can really use this tool to help your advertising campaigns.

GA 360 review by Leonel A.
Leonel A.

"Campaign profitability"

What do you like best?

We are all aware of the great need of Google to offer the client exactly what they need at all times, hence changing their way of working constantly. That's why we have to be up-to-date on all the novelties it offers and be totally efficient.

What do you dislike?

There is a Detail, It should be noted that currently there is no date or price officially established to obtain the beta versions, but it is known that applications can be obtained separately. So for me it's a problem because I hope you can get your premium version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What Google is currently trying to do is to understand the behavior of the customer in order to maximize the performance of a campaign, that is, to know better what business routes to take and act accordingly. For this reason, the Google Analytics 360 Suite has been created, a new way of offering large companies and marketing agencies the necessary information in a practical and effective way.

If you are not a Google Analytics user, it's time to start using it. Thanks to this tool, you can connect the commercialization of your business with the interactions of the website, as well as obtain data both online and offline and convert them into appropriate decisions.

If you are using the free version of Google Analytics you will not be able to see big changes, as we have already mentioned, all the applications are paid, but you can buy each of them independently in case you need only part of the analysis.

It is clear that Google Analytics is a very important tool for both companies and agencies, obtaining 82.8% of the share of market analysis. Although most users use the free version, it is worth knowing the advantages offered by paid applications, since you can get a higher return thanks to them.

GA 360 review by Emily Rose P.
Emily Rose P.

"Endlessly customizable, even if initially overwhelming"

What do you like best?

As a marketer, I need to see where traffic is coming from, which of my campaigns is generating the most interest or reaching the most people, and how successful our own digital properties are at engaging users, moving them through the funnel, and ultimately converting them. GA allows me accs

What do you dislike?

There’s definitely a learning curve associated with the suite, and even when you’re familiar with the whole thing, you sometimes have to let your muscle memory guide you b/c the user experience isn’t necessarily intuitive. And the design doesn’t help: Something about it feels clunky, so getting up the energy to go in and mine the data you need feels like a heavier lift than it needs to be.

We are a start-up and don’t have a team specifically devoted to measuring the results of our efforts, so it’s a lifesaver to have a free suite of tools that, while not easy to learn, are accessible enough once you’ve gotten the lay of the land and spent time in the system. GA enables us to understand which of our efforts is most successful, and which is falling flat, so we know where to allocate our most limited resource: time.

GA 360 review by Agency
Agency

"Very good if you are properly trained!"

What do you like best?

To be able to see live audiences and create them in the platform and can integrate them with DV360 easily. Real time reporting is really beneficial as it provides instant reports that can be used straight away and sent over to clients.

What do you dislike?

The complexity of the platform, you really do have to spend a lot of time on training to use this platform. It takes a lot of time in order to train someone to use it. We end up having only a small group of people who can use it.

The benefits of GA360 is that we can target more complex audiences than ever. Being able to see live updates of how many people are currently using a certain website is beneficial. Also good to see what times the site is at it's most popular. It is very complex to train people up and get people using the platform straight away which proves to be difficult.

GA 360 review by Sarah F.
Sarah F.

"A Placee for Everything Google"

What do you like best?

The information that is here is great because it's everything I need to see in one place. There is no need to log into multiple Google platforms to see the information that I need. This is definitely something that will quickly become more popular through SEO companies and marketing professionals.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that I had this setup way before I started completing strategies for my business. It's about the only complaint I have, and it's really not anything that is about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this! All Google platforms accessible from one location - there's nothing more you could possibly ask for. If you enjoy Tag Manager for the same reasons, you will love this app for all your Google needs.

Time management. I am able to complete reports and find information much quicker and easier with 360. It makes me look great in meetings because I can spit out stats for anything that would be covered under a Google platform.

GA 360 review by Wagner A.
Wagner A.

""Google Analytics is just the best programming of its sort""

What do you like best?

This product makes following transformations on our site basic. Having the capacity to see the accurate way clients took so as to finish a change is useful. Google Analytics 360 has a great deal of additional announcing capacities like information freshness, tested reports, move up detailing and progressed investigation that is valuable to settle on choices around promoting and traffic spending plans.

What do you dislike?

I don't care for how there's no programmed approach to portion distinctive classifications on of our site if it's not in the URL.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In case you're not scaling at the endeavor level, regardless of whether you have both applications and sites, the sheer volume is pointless excess - particularly given the expense.

Google Analytics 360 tackles an assortment of survey issues by empowering a client to see considerably more of what GA can really do as far as perspectives. To comprehend the execution of obtaining efforts and sites/portable applications just as the ROI of leads/exchanges produced on the web. Additionally to comprehend the above on the undertaking level, over numerous destinations. The advantage is to have the capacity to break down such information and streamline in like manner.

GA 360 review by evelyn j.
evelyn j.

"Great Program for both individuals and companies"

What do you like best?

we have been using IBM few years back, we thought that it was the best in the industry looking at its features of actually monitoring the activities going on our system until we came across Google analytics 360 which was just perfect, it allows you to check digital traffic report of pages and sections our website which amazingly increased our performance. The features it has allows us to spend more time on growing and improving those areas. Which also means we can maximize digital revenue, the sky is not only our limit but our starting point.

What do you dislike?

Google Analytics 360 has so many features which can be complex at times especially for beginners and also can be confusing and overwhelming at times when it comes to operation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an amazing tool for everyone venturing into business and the right tool and solution to big companies like ours.

It gave us everything we need to improve and analyze our google ads including our campaigns and allows us to track performance of our website traffic and how that affects digital revenue which let us know where to adjust and improve. As a consultant of the digital advertising team it is important to see what pages are more effective and less effective.

GA 360 review by User in Information Technology and Services

"It's not free, but for a good reason"

What do you like best?

With standard Google Analytics, you're basically on your own, left to figure it out for yourself. But with 360, you get so much more support. Obviously the additional features are a big plus, but only if you can understand how to use them, which is why support is so important.

What do you dislike?

That would have to be the price tag. The jump from free to 360's pricing is hard to swallow unless you have an amazing case to make for the funding. Fortunately, it's not hard to persuade people of the value of data and insights anymore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford it, it's worth it.

I want to say Google still doesn't give you absolutely everything you might want, even with 360, but the additional data and tools still represent a massive upgrade from the standard tool, and that has helped us learn more than ever about visitor behavior, which in turn has helped us made a lot of data-driven improvements.

GA 360 review by Grant K.
Grant K.

"Remarketing lists"

What do you like best?

Being able to create very segmented audiences based on sources, time on page and number of pages visited, etc. Creating segments is also very useful when it comes to analyzing specific campaigns and how different demographics interact with our sites.

What do you dislike?

At times our internal analytics do not align with what we see in Google Analytics 360. Getting our attribution to align across different media tactics is also a challege as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product to really understand how users interact with your sites.

Solving for the limitations of general remarketing audiences built in Google Ads. Also, use it to determine how successful our various paid media campaign are performing.

GA 360 review by Administrator

"Analytics 360 de Google. Robusta Plataforma para el Rendimiento de Empresas."

What do you like best?

Analytics 360, facilita de forma flexible y objetiva el seguimiento de metricas, datos en tiempo real de mis sitios web, plataformas y apis. Seguimiento de mis campañas y rendimiento de mi empresa en la web.

What do you dislike?

Hasta el momento muy satisfecho del rendimiento de Google Analytics 360.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nos satisface el uso e implementación de Google Analytics 360. Recomendamos su uso por que ofrece amplia útilidad en el seguimiento de datos de la empresa, medición de métricas y analítica del rendimiento en tiempo real de misa campañas, uso de mis sitios en la web y proyección de mis objetivos en la toma de decisiones.

Superviso el rendimiento de mis plataformas que utiliza mi empresa, hago seguimiento a los informes y metricas del rendimiento, Seguimiento en tiempo real.

- Seguro

- Preciso

- Objetivo

GA 360 review by Christian R.
Christian R.

"More control over data and product integration than regular GA"

What do you like best?

Reporting of digital traffic allows us to check what pages and sections of our website are performing better. This allows us to spend more time on growing those areas. Which also means we can maximize digital revenue there.

What do you dislike?

Google Analytics 360 is packed with features. However, it can be overwhelming even for an intermediate user like myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a large website and you need the ability to have more control over your data than Google Analytics 360 is for you.

It allows us to track performance of our website traffic and how that affects digital revenue. As a member of the digital advertising team it is important for us to see what pages are more effective.

GA 360 review by Natalie A.
Natalie A.

"Easy to use, did everything I needed!"

What do you like best?

It was a simple, easy to use platform that I could understand and put to use with no background in marketing otherwise. It helped me to make the best use of my Google Ad Words campaign.

What do you dislike?

I was just brand new to using any kind of a service like this, so it took some time to simply figure out what all the tools were used for. But it was a very quick process for me being brand new to the concept!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for anyone just starting out doing marketing in this fashion

I used it to analyze and improve my Google Ad Words campaign, and I got multiple new clients by improving my campaign through the use of Analytics.

GA 360 review by Hannah L.
Hannah L.

"My Experience with Google Analytics "

What do you like best?

I like best the ease, convenience and affordability of use. Googoe Analytics integrates easily with all the other google products I use and is easily accessible from my smartphone when my laptop isn't available.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more tutorials available online to help with the use of all aspects of the product. There are some aspects that I could use training/help understanding how to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend to others trying it out as an easy/affordable solution to your company's web and mobile app analytic needs.

I am using it for mobile App analytics as well as website traffic analytics. It has helped us target specific needs and tips on how to best market the app and drive traffic to the website.

GA 360 review by Олег .
Олег .

" How useful Google Analytics 360."

What do you like best?

Since childhood, I love to travel the world. In free when I do not work, I do this .

What do you dislike?

I do not like being distracted from my favorite business. Especially my wife whom I love.

Recommendations to others considering the product

can’t imagine what I would do without this program, but I understand that there are many such programs like these, but the developers did exactly the same thing.

I have no problems, but the program helps me to look for my mistakes, analyze what I could not

GA 360 review by Brooke A.
Brooke A.

"A Substantial Digital Analytical Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the affordability of this software.

In fact, no single coin that any person requires to install this application.

Again, the vendor keeps on releasing new features to make the software more suitable.

Lastly, the product is completely stable.

What do you dislike?

But this product is not an easy to use tool.

In fact it demands some analytical skills to run it swiftly.

Again, the user design of this item is also not very pleasing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get Google Analytics in your company.

This software is very functional and allows you to learn to insights of your clients.

The aim of having this product is for digital analysis.

Through this, we will understand the desires and the complaints of our clients.

GA 360 review by Joseph A.
Joseph A.

"Google Analytics 360 - Great Overall Approach"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics 360 provides my company with the ability to monitor our owned and paid media campaigns and through one consistent interface. It is also easy to link all of this Google products with GA360.

What do you dislike?

Since it is Google, the platform does not work well with some 3rd party systems we currently use.

We were trying to figure out how much traffic is generated from our site and determine audience analytics. Google Analytics 360 is able to do this at scale with an easy system.

GA 360 review by Administrator in Alternative Medicine
Administrator in Alternative Medicine

"Great program to help keep you streamlined"

What do you like best?

Managing accounts and being able to create users with ease,

What do you dislike?

At this point, I don't think that there is anything I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for being able to see lots of different insights as well as analytical info about usage, and ways in which your company can utilize the data collected to alter or change the ways in which you either gather data, or use or change policy and procedures in your office to address issues, identify holes in the bucket, or to advance company standings with exposure. Allowing one to see where data is being generated from can allow admin and those involved with data analytical study to either collect new and more detailed data or change the way in which the data is collected or utilized. To be honest, I am still learning a lot about the program and its ins and outs, but each time I am on I see how it can help in a few ways. Insights help me to communicate with my supervisors where things are being used and seen, and what things would need exposure or improvement from any number of avenues. Most times When we communicate these issues, we can print or screen share the graphs and numbers provided by the program so that there is some manner of objective information and data used to either allow us to measure what is changing, or when working in a team scenario, allow the team members to be all on the same page about what we are seeing, and how we can use that information to drive goals and objectives with the data and types of data we collect.

Being able to create email users with new staff, and see multiple insights.

GA 360 review by Vincent A.
Vincent A.

"Google Analytics 360 Review"

What do you like best?

I liked that Google analytics 360 was easier to integrate with my website and helped a lot with insights on the traffic source to my website enabling me to go with what is working and discard what is not.

What do you dislike?

It can be very complex at first, needs a lot of tweaking before you can set it up to provide you with the kind of results you are looking for.

Used it to analyse traffic sources for our website.

GA 360 review by Justyn T.
Justyn T.

"Almost scary detailed analytics"

What do you like best?

Super detailed analytics for businesses. Almost scary. dives deep into what drives your customers on your site and what theyre doing while on it. And where that traffic comes from. If you want to know your customers you need to use this tool.

What do you dislike?

Almost too detailed. Wish there was a way you could press a button and upload it automatically into a "report" that generated a powerpoint presentation of the analytics you choose to view. That would be super helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a lot of youtube tutuorials and watch the provided google tutorials as well before and during use. It will help tremendously! Also the more you use it, the more youll be comfortable with it. Great tool for any size business....

Where to market. Who to market to. who to re-market to. and how much of each demographic to market to.

GA 360 review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Helpful Service To Visualize And Share Online Marketing Data "

What do you like best?

Google products are powerful and usually collect a lot of data, which may be too complicated for newbies. Data Studio was a perfect solution for me when I needed to prepare a summary of Adwords campaigns performance for a customer. The problem was to show the client just the most important data. It took me just 15-20 minutes to connect Adwords as a data source and create a simple interactive report and share it with the customer.

What do you dislike?

I've noticed that sometimes data need time or manual action to synchronize. If you add multiple Google Ads account as a data source they all look the same and I failed to find the way to give them different names. However, in general, I like Google Data Studio and will definitelly recommend it to my colleagues.

The service works the best with Google products but can be integrated with a lot of external data sources. There is no need to download tons of manuals to create beautiful reports. Google Data Studio is simple enough to start using it on the go.

GA 360 review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Google Analytics is simply the best software of its kind"

What do you like best?

There is a good reason that Google Analytics is the analytics suite of choice for most small and medium businesses. It's fully featured, it's at the cutting edge, it has a free version so every analyst and data scientist you mgiht hire will already be an expert. REally, it's got a lot to love.

What do you dislike?

The paid version doesn't add a whole ton of value versus the free version, and it is EXPENSIVE.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump right in and do it. The only real question for most companies is whether or not to use the paid or free version. I'd recommend starting with the free version, unless you have an immediate business case where you need paid features.

Real-time analysis of data trends for our clients. We can see website activity, from as granular as the pageview to the macro year over year analysis to prove our value as a software partner.

GA 360 review by Ali Z.
Ali Z.

"All in one marketing suite"

What do you like best?

I like the fact how I can search various marketing modules within Google analytics w/o bookmarking or saving favorites in browser. Once inside the GA suite, there are so many user friendly reports users can utilize to understand their audience and behaviors.

What do you dislike?

When using custom dimensions, there doesn't seem to be a way to label them internally in system so when a user is including them in reports, a documentation needs to be maintained to ensure proper usage.

Audience Behavior on web and apps

Traffic to website

Mobile App usage

GA 360 review by User in Higher Education

"Great and Reliable Product!"

What do you like best?

I love the support this platform provides. It's integrated data-and-marketing analysis products are of great use to any marketers who operate at the enterprise level. In addition, it provides an engaging brand experience!

What do you dislike?

personally, the price is the only downfall for this platform. It could be a bit more affordable. In addition, it might not be easy to learn

Recommendations to others considering the product

Investing into Google Analytics is worth it. For anyone who is considering getting this program - it might take a bit to pick up on and learn its features, but once mastered - it will be of great help!

I have used Google Analytics 360 for digital analytics. I have been able to distinguish the times' customers visit the website, so I can accordingly put more visible ads. In addition, the biggest benefit from this platform is time management - I have been able to plan accordingly and have the reports done in such a shorter timeframe.

GA 360 review by Widad L.
Widad L.

"Positive"

What do you like best?

The fact that it provides an insane amount of data for a program that's essentially free. I use it mainly to find out what type of posts bring about the most traffic. I can see what people are clicking on the most and what they're searching for. Even though it's not necessarily raw data.. it's digestable for people like me, people who are just starting off and don't know enough about tracking engagement to begin with.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike about the program in particular. Sometimes it lags but I just have to restart.

I was looking at engagement and what types of posts drew the most attention and interaction from viewers. I appreciate the layout and format of the data.

GA 360 review by Mary Rachel O.
Mary Rachel O.

"Google Analytics 360"

What do you like best?

Analytics 360 has been fairly easy to get used to and use. It has made us more aware of what is actually going on with our business. I have never used software like this before, so I am still a little shake with it. It is getting me more intuned with what I need to know about running my business.

What do you dislike?

With that said, I would say that for me it was a bit of learning curve, but it wasn't difficult to get around that curve. :) My partner seemed to understand it a little better than I and did help me a bit. Google seemed to have the answers as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are just starting out with a retail business, I don't know if it's really needed. I would recommend it, however, if you want to get a jump and see what's going on with your customer base. It gives a lot of insight into what's going on with your site.

We are learning (and still learning) what our customers needs might be and what does not work for our business. When I first started using it, I did see an increase in customer traffic to our site as well as increased sales. Unfortunately, due to a recent accident, I have not been up with this software as much as I would like.

GA 360 review by Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.

"Google Analytics - Best Marketing Agency"

What do you like best?

I have worked at Marketing agencies and worked with agencies on different analytical tools to help evaluate who is coming to your site and what they're doing once they get there. I feel that google analytics 360 gives the perfect snapshot and allows me to really drive into the traffic coming to our site. I like it much better than any other tool I've been supplied with from other agencies and it is much more affordable. Very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I do wish google in general had a better support line for customers. This is definitely something they try and automate and makes the process extremely painful when it doesn't need to be.

I've noticed that our agency we're using is not pushing relevant clients to our page. I would prefer there be more engagement involved as well as conversions.

GA 360 review by User

"Video and Site Analytics for Media Production Company "

What do you like best?

It's really amazing at how much you can drill down into the data of each user, just as a basic user and the speed at which I could produce the reports I needed.

What do you dislike?

The one issue we had was the inability to filter out data that was clearly from bots. We had a lot of views that were less than a second and it was clear that these were not actual users and it would screw a lot of our numbers

I used Google Analytics a number of years ago in order to gather data on visitors to our site so that we could better use the information in our pitches to potential clients. My company offered video production and e-learning modules for Oncology professionals that was sponsored by pharma and we needed to know what countries were accessing our site and Google Analytics was perfect for this.

We also used it for basic entry and exit page information and retention

GA 360 review by Greg S.
Greg S.

"Great analytics"

What do you like best?

I enjoy using Google Analytics because it allows me to share website visitor information with clients and colleagues in an easy to view format. It is also convenient that the program can send out weekly visitor reports so my clients know that I am always monitoring their websites.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit confusing to use at first, but after using it, you will find that they offer a wealth of information within their links and in the software. As a beginner of the program, it took me a little while to adjust to the new user interface because it has so many features and components within the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great piece of software that many administrators will find works well for their company.

I work with clients of various natures, including financial and community sectors.

GA 360 review by User

"Google Analytics Provides Invaluable Insights"

What do you like best?

The Google Analytics layout, much like their other products, features an intuitive layout that allows me to access the metrics that I need to enhance my businesses online. The dashboard that you can design is extremely helpful as well.

What do you dislike?

Exporting reports is not always easy, and the naming conventions of the reports could be more straightforward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no better way to evaluate your digital presence than with Google Analytics 360. Get the product and use its insights to drive people to your business.

Google Analytics is used to improve clients' websites and determine what pages are attracting the most traffic, as well as measuring the quality of that traffic.

GA 360 review by Luisa L.
Luisa L.

"El mejor análisis posible"

What do you like best?

Gracias a esta herramienta podemos saber en tiempo real todo el análisis de nuestros productos y la cantidad que gente que visita nuestra webs. Podemos utilizarlo como herramienta de marketing para saber cuales son mas vistosas para el usuario y a que horas.

What do you dislike?

Demasiadas opciones. La configuración a veces se hace tediosa debido a que son muchas opciones posibles de configuración y eso agota

Recommendations to others considering the product

Creo que esta herramienta la debería de utilizar toda empresa que tenga clientes potencialmente activos con ganas de poder comprar. Es una manera muy útil de poder ofrecerles lo mejor a las mejores horas.

Hemos conseguido saber a que hora visitan los clientes nuestras webs y a que hora podemos poner anuncios más atractivos para ellos.

GA 360 review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great insights into the analytics everyone needs"

What do you like best?

Easy to Install and effective GUI, You Can Collect Navigation Data of the User, In addition, the best part is Google Analytics is the Free tool, Also you make conversation and you have all the data and information of your web pages. The data is easy to understand and is sorted in a worthwhile way. Google Analytics is a very first step to track, check and manage all the traffic.

What do you dislike?

Google Analytics borders on perfection on the functions it does. Maybe too much information at the beginning that you do not know very well how to interpret, but you end up controlling everything perfectly after a few days.

In Google Analytics, it allows us to analyze traffic and make important decisions about our clients along with shaping future decisions. Also know if certain projects are working, you must improve something or modify your content to fit the type of visits you have.

GA 360 review by Guy K T.
Guy K T.

"Works well"

What do you like best?

Compatibility with other google products make using this software easy to use. Most of the work is made easy to do. it show the amount of traffic that happens on your site. Making it easy to quantify

What do you dislike?

Not really anything to dislike, i wish it would do all of the work for me, like totally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

it makes quantifying campaigns easy. I used it with other google products as well it makes my work easier

GA 360 review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

Really good tool for analyzing your website traffic and allowing you to make improvements where needed. It provides results in real time which is particularly useful if you are working as a data analyst and reporting back to clients under deadlines.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I really disliked expect perhaps when downloading reports a lot of unneeded data gets downloaded into the excel files

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth getting if you are looking to improve your website and reach more people getting more traffic. Useful for improving marketing strategies and the ability to track conversions from your campaigns. I noticed in particular how well my email marketing strategies were working as conversions were flying in and so easily tracked with this software.

fast and efficient reporting to clients along with the ability to make website repairs and updates as needed to ensure optimum performance

GA 360 review by Zeal B.
Zeal B.

"Great for our company"

What do you like best?

Good interface and fairly straight forward usability to set up custom accounts. Easy to toggle between dates and different metrics

What do you dislike?

Exporting of reports is easy but output is a bit clunky. If I am running 5 different metrics for 10 pages it will only spilt out one metric and only the pages visible on the screen. Also run time of reports are a bit slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n.a

Daily traffic investigation and analysis

GA 360 review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"Google Analytics Review"

What do you like best?

This tool is completely free, easy to use and provides reliable data. There are far too many companies that believe that it is impossible to easily track what is going on with their website, and this tool provides that, is easy to add to your site and easy to learn.

We use GA to track our Paid Media effectiveness, learn from our users' behavior and improve our Website and advertising

What do you dislike?

Data is always just slightly off, as is normal with any sort of tag deployed to a site. We typically spend a lot of time teaching why revenue doesn't match exactly, or why some conversions might be missing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're building a new site, updating your current site or are looking for a way to learn the effectiveness of your campaigns, you need to add Google Analytics to your site. It is a totally free, easy to setup tool and provides extremely valuable information. Support from Google is great, and there is absolutely no reason not to implement this tool.

What are our users doing on our site, what drives the most users to our site, how effective are our marketing campaigns.

GA 360 review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Google Analytics Review"

What do you like best?

The sheer customization that these analytics offer and the visuals are extremely helpful when showcasing data to my peers, it's just easy to read overall.

What do you dislike?

There's not a whole lot to dislike, but I would say that the trial period could use a bit more work. We did have an incident where we started with a 3 month trial and it did expire due to the company's negotiations on purchasing the full edition for the product lasting longer than anticipated.

During this time we could not use the product at all, there was no trial version or anything that let you use even one single graph or pie chart or just pure numbers without any frills.

I use this primarily to gauge how well our project launched and how we can improve our communications to our customer base, what worked and what didn't. I would say this is the primary benefit for us, as that gives us the greatest feedback. Another great benefit is that it's so easy to showcase the data to my peers and managers when they ask for reports.

"Google Analytics 360"

What do you like best?

I worked a short term assignment with the district financial analyst of the southern district where I was exposed to this program.

It was a free software that we were able to use during the rotation. The software allowed for good analysis and very granular outputs. We were able to pull some useful reports and provide more meaningful analysis because of this.

What do you dislike?

The software was new to me. Initially it was very hard for me to use. As my technical knowledge increased over the duration of the assignment I grew more comfortable. However, the customer support team was very knowledge and helpful when I hit roadblocks.

Google analytics is a cost effective program which allows the agency to analyze data sets, and provide meaningful reports. We are able to better generate sophisticated reports via the analysis tools provide by this software.

GA 360 review by Alley L.
Alley L.

"Google Analytics 360 - The Pros and Cons for Small to Medium Sized Businesses "

What do you like best?

The main difference between Google Analytics and Google Analytics 360 is the amount of the data you can store. The more premium version of the two, Google Analytics 360, allows the user to better house and manipulate large amounts of data. This is a big benefit for companies that feeling restricted by the more common version of Google Analytics. Otherwise, the two platforms are the same. Very easy-to-use and with the similar looking interface.

A big BONUS is the custom reporting options available in 360 and the ability to do attribution modeling. I was able to generate more granular reports about where members of our target demo audience reside in the sales decision funnel.

What do you dislike?

The 360 service is amazing. The word of caution I would give is to potential 360 buyers who believe that the services offered by Google Analytics and Google Analytics 360 are different, specifically, that 360 services are better than Google Analytic. The only drastic difference is the amount of data space. So, consider 360 is you are considering scaling a small business into a larger business. However, I would suggest business owners do a lot of research before investing into 360 when the more common version of Google Analytics will serve their needs entirely.

We jumped from Google Analytics to Google Analytics 360 in order to generate more detailed reports about user traffic. 360 is amazing for detailed reporting, including importing historical data.

GA 360 review by Nicholas S.
Nicholas S.

"Good program"

What do you like best?

Google Analytics is built on a powerful, easy to use, reporting platform, so you can decide what data you want to view and customize your reports, with just a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

The only options to export reports right now are CSV, TSV, and CSV for Excel. The CSV for Excel exports aren’t functioning properly, so users get CSVs instead. PDF is not an option at the moment.

GA 360 review by Andrei B.
Andrei B.

"GA 360 is good"

What do you like best?

It enables deeper segment of users, content and products. Custom Funnels make possible to build a funnel on the basis of arbitrary rules. Extended attribution model based on the data (Data-Driven) evaluates the advertising contribution to sales channel based on its effect on the interaction between the chain and not only the position of the source in the funnel. This makes it possible to objectively assess the contribution of the channels, especially in the early stages of the funnel.

What do you dislike?

I don't like sampling. Would like to have more options with DoubleClick Bid Manager.

The main advantage of Google Analytics Suite 360, compared with the same services it is easy to use, even when working with large amounts of data.

GA 360 review by Rex G.
Rex G.

"Handy tool!"

What do you like best?

The software keep tracking your audience and the traffic. I also have the other google analytics, we use both of these software in company, works really well. Integration with other google programs and software is really helpful.

What do you dislike?

There’s definitely a learning curve when it comes to using this and with the integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this! All Google platforms accessible from one location, my system is well organized and every thing is tracked down, thanks to this.

I think that this tool should be used by any company, this can really help any company with marketing and audience.

GA 360 review by Joshua C.
Joshua C.

"A Necessity "

What do you like best?

When some much of today's advertising focuses around google, analytics 360, obviously, is perfectly synced with all of the activity surrounding your sites on google. The visualization tools are my favorite part

What do you dislike?

The only dislike is that is not as readily customizable as other platforms. With such a giant consumer base, customer service is spotty and their is much less personalization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every company should have an account for this in their wallet

I am able to track my websites and campaign statuses, find trends, and interact with users in real time to see what makes their online experience most satisfactory.

GA 360 review by Peter C.
Peter C.

"Google A360"

What do you like best?

Gives all round insights vital to our operations and lead to us developing better products for our customers. We wanted to see how and why people clicked and acted in the way they do in our application.

What do you dislike?

It takes time out of our day to run the reports. We were building the new application. It diverted our attention away from core functionality. We began to look at getting good scores rather than focus on delivering our product.

Testing site speed, and user interactions while building a new application. As such we didn't use all the tools. We are looking to reintroduce this later in the product lifecycle.

GA 360 review by User

"Great tool, could be improved "

What do you like best?

Google Analytics 360 gives its users a seamless experience to track their marketing efforts. I found the interface pretty self explanatory. I also like the how easy it is to track website traffic. It is also easy to link all the products to analytics 360.

What do you dislike?

I like most of the things about this product. The only thing that I don’t like is although the interface is straightforward, it is easy to get confused with the options. Interface could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool to gauge one’s marketing efforts. It let’s you track and discuss the stats with peers and potential customers.

I use Google analytics to primarily track the website traffic. At times, I used it to show my team if the marketing efforts were working or not.

GA 360 review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"The ONLY tool for checking your Google Analytics"

What do you like best?

It's a no brainer that the best tool to check how your doing in Google results is to use a tool by Google, but Google have done their best to provide all the features required for all webmaster requirements.

You can easily see how much traffic your sites are receiving, how much of this is from search and how much is from other search engines (with ability to specifically see each engine). and of course provides valuable information such as what pages were visited, for how long, on what sort of device at what sort of screen resolution.

Analytics is above value, there is no way any website can operate without it.

What do you dislike?

The only downside to google is it's recent policy of protecting user privacy, apparently almost all searches are hidden from view because of fear you may be able to figure out who that visitor was, so this means it is extremely difficult most of the time to figure out what keywords are bringing people to your site most often.

It kind of really ruins the whole idea and makes using Analytics useless at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no question to be asked, every webmaster should have google Analytics if they are serious about traffic and understanding it. Without this you are just sitting in the dark hoping you are getting the quality traffic you need!

As said previously google analytics allows you to track visitors and what pages they have visited, this is useful as it can give you a clear path per visitor or group of visitors, you can identify where visitors leave, what pages they spend the most time on and which they avoid as quickly as possible. Allowing you to streamline your site and make it more friendly to your audience.

GA 360 review by Brianna D. A.
Brianna D. A.

"One of the best in the industry"

What do you like best?

It is not a complicated platform to use since I was a blogger and needed something that is easy to understand and measure how much traffic was being brought to my page.

What do you dislike?

While blogging I had no issues with getting set up, finding out how to code it to my page was easy and streamlined and getting started was free which made it awesome to not have to have a huge amount of money upfront while trying to grow the page and traffic.

Seeing my visitors, engagement, my audience. If I decided to go back live with my blogging I definitely will have google analytics on again because it is a trusted platform for me and my brand.

GA 360 review by Nikhil S.
Nikhil S.

"Bet analysis of sale performance using some advance features"

What do you like best?

Its help to achieve business business goal by some of it advance features. This tool is specifically made for entrepreneurs to reports for google ads and other google marketing products by integrating all that in one account

What do you dislike?

It is best from last 2 months i use this tool for my business analysis. Its is more beneficial

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start collecting data so you easily know what to look for ans how to segment the metres

Its help me to find concern avidence about our ads to compile reports for our clients.

GA 360 review by Amy W.
Amy W.

"Simple or Robust - whatever you want it to be!"

What do you like best?

I love that Google Analytics just needs to be "turned on" and it starts gathering data instantly. It doesn't require extensive set up if you don't need it.

What do you dislike?

Not so much a dislike as just being unsure I need everything it offers. We don't need clicking behavior, so I rarely use it.

I am specifically using it to monitor our internal intranet and popular usage within it.

Learning about Google Analytics 360?

* We monitor all Google Analytics 360 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.