GoCentral Online Store

3.8

GoDaddy Online Store, for a flat monthly fee, provides an e-commerce store and shopping cart along with web hosting in an easy-to-use format. It includes tools for site design, inventory, shipping, payments, bookkeeping, and social media, and it allows store owners to try the software free for 30 days.

Work for GoCentral Online Store?

Learning about GoCentral Online Store?

GoCentral Online Store Reviews

Showing 20 GoCentral Online Store reviews
GoCentral Online Store review by Ashley H.
Ashley H.

"Easiest site/presence tool ever!"

What do you like best?

Ohmygosh- what's not to love? The price is great for the service- I know there are probably much more advanced design platforms, but everything is right there and I love how seamless the changes are to preview when you're updating. The price is also decent because you can customize the products and access you're looking for. The integration with Google is awesome, and the ability to create campaigns and integrate advertising right in the dash is awesome too.

What do you dislike?

Some of the directions are a bit unclear on portions of the editing for your website, but that's not a major deal. I wish the Microsoft integration weren't so pricey, or that you could choose web access only for a lower cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with a small package and try it out before deciding you need all of the bells and whistles. Even the basic package is pretty extensive, so there's no need to pay for things you don't really need

Wayyyyy better approach to quick email blasts and webpage development than I had for my last campaign!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about GoCentral Online Store
GoCentral Online Store review by Grace C.
Grace C.

"Great for online clothing retailers "

What do you like best?

A client asked me to help them get this set up so they could do an online clothing retail storefront. I was able to navigate it easily and set it up in a short amount of time. I like that I can do it on my tablet or my laptop without an issue, and I can still fix things from my mobile phone when I'm away from the office. As someone who works with SEO, I was impressed with the rapid setup of that, without stress.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the changes don't seem like they go live across devices instantly, but usually it doesn't take long to "sync" and see my changes quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it from the start so you dont have to switch mid way.

This solved the problem of a whole new expensive website, and the templates solved our design problem (neither of us are designers). This made it really simple and quick to set up a professional looking storefront.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

GoCentral Online Store review by Cleniq D.
Cleniq D.

"Great For Startups, Affordable, and Simple to Use"

What do you like best?

This online store is best for startups or small businesses looking to expand through online marketing. It's affordable.

What do you dislike?

This store has very limited customization options and features. Most competitive online stores offer additional designs and features..

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a large company or beyond the startup/small business phase, I would not recommend this product.

As for startup/small business owners, this online store can be a great addition to your business.

Creating an online store to help distribute some of my products and services around the country. I am able to connect my GoDaddy website and store which makes it convenient for me to update prices, inventory, and other important information.

GoCentral Online Store review by User

"Not Overly Impressed, but Not Disappointed Too Much"

What do you like best?

I like that it is integrated in with godaddy which keeps the same feel and flow when visitors view the store. I also like that it is relatively easy to add products to your store.

What do you dislike?

While easy to add products, it takes quite a while to do it. I thought that in order to do it correctly, it was very time consuming with adding the search engine information. But, it's important, so you suck it up and do it, but I just really wanted there to be a quicker option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great because it won't look like a separate web page just slapped on your site, it will look very integrated. It appears to be very easy for customers to use (of course top priority), but know that you will put some serious time into listing each item if you want to do it correctly.

We are in the process of being able to offer customers an easy shopping opportunity. It is in progress as we are learning more about what we will be offering. I think it will be most beneficial to those that wish to purchase something from us, which is most important (that customers have a good experience).

GoCentral Online Store review by ashmit s.
ashmit s.

"User friendly!!"

What do you like best?

It's a very user friendly software and a non-techsavie can easily work on this. It ables us to send emails to my clients without any problems. It gives an amazing opportunity to enhance our business to another level, such as we can find new clients of our products easily. Any type of domain is readily available and can be purchased at minimal cost. It gives feel like a real developer despite much coding knowledge.

What do you dislike?

Buying a .com domain can really dig a big hole in the pocket. The templates are pretty old and not up to date also premium account is quite expensive and at times it becomes quite tricky to understand the algorithm. Rest its an amazing platform.

It helps in bringing more customers to our company and we can easily send email to 1000 people in one go. Lastly its an amazing marketing tool.

GoCentral Online Store review by Randy L.
Randy L.

"Shopping online is the new thing - get in on it will ya!"

What do you like best?

It is very easy as is all of Go central. It hooked right up to my Stripe, my Paypal, and has plenty of options to personalize the site, add a bunch of pages or make it a simple landing page with a cash register attached!

What do you dislike?

I have not really experience any problems so it is hard for me to give good feedback here. I guess maybe I would like a pop up or something letting them know the site is secure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go Daddy is really good about giving 30 days trial, so what do you have to lose but a little bit of set up time? I actually learned a lot about computers doing this, I am glad I have done it.

The company has been focused more on education than driving top line sales. It also has a CO ending on the domain name instead of COM which I think is the kiss of death!

GoCentral Online Store review by Wendy U.
Wendy U.

"Easy to use, great customer service"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. You click the format you want and add text and images. It's that simple. Get stuck? No problem. GoDaddy's customer service is always friendly and helpful

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I'd like to be able to have different formats than the standard ones they supply. But it always looks great when it's done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like it. It's so easy to use. You can use their predone paypal or use your own link

Checkout is so much easier. I can send people to my site and I get alerted when someone buys a product.

GoCentral Online Store review by Administrator in Program Development
Administrator in Program Development

"Domains for a Good Price!"

What do you like best?

There is always a good discount or promotion for the domain names and website builder on Go Daddy. It is a great way to streamline your domain purchase, email address purchase, hosting, and entire URL by offering a site building tool.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had more website building options and tools. I like that they have this feature but am skeptical on using it to build all of my sites as I have had large success with Wordpress and its free.

I am an entrepreneur and have several businesses and websites. I use Go Daddy for all of these and have used Wordpress, but experimenting with one site via the Go Central store. For me, it is best to streamline everything in one spot!

GoCentral Online Store review by David L.
David L.

"Best place to shop online"

What do you like best?

The layout is amazing, very easy to navigate on. Very easy to set up and switch from previous platform. Will be recommending this to other web admins.

What do you dislike?

Descriptions could be much more clear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very well rounded product that is worth your time and effort to try out. Highly recommended by my company.

streamlining the process of web development. Makes it much easier for us to deploy changes to our website and other web services. Products are easy to update and maintain. Sales have shot up since implementing this platform. SEO is much easier and has driven much more traffic to our website than previous platforms.

GoCentral Online Store review by Sarita B.
Sarita B.

"Very good for basic website creation"

What do you like best?

Dont have to use a lot of time. Took me 8 minutes to create my website first page look and feel

What do you dislike?

Limited options as i used the free edition of go central store. Too basic, can have a few more themes to pick and choose from.

Quicks one day website ready features. Dont have to hire a professional to just create a basic website

GoCentral Online Store review by Dominyk T.
Dominyk T.

"Great for beginners"

What do you like best?

I like how they have many themes to pick from and you can customize a nice amount of things.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were more color and script options available for beginners who may not be familiar with setting things up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This can be a good starting point. You may need a little assistance but they are right there to help you 24/7.

its been a huge benefit to setup the site and watch it pretty much run its self. Once all the info has been updated its pretty easy to navigate through.

GoCentral Online Store review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Let’s GoDaddy "

What do you like best?

GoDaddy is known to be the World's #1 Domain Name Registrar. The company makes it super easy and affordable for business people alike to sign up for hosting a domain and to start building their online business or whatever their need may be.

What do you dislike?

While the average page speed is steadily increasing, I have experienced lag or slow periods during my use.

In my business i was able to utilize many of the web tools they provide and being able to choose my own domain name. I was able to grow my business by using some of the upgrades they extend to their customers as i customized my personal web page to my benefit.

GoCentral Online Store review by Tony B.
Tony B.

"A product that goes hand in hand with GoDaddy Websites"

What do you like best?

The ability to setup an online store in mere seconds. If you have a GoDaddy website setup, this solution is a great add on.

What do you dislike?

There is not known disadvantages of this solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great solution for the most average user.

We have solved the need of setting an online store that would have taken close to 3 days and brought that down to about 1 day total.

GoCentral Online Store review by Brenda U.
Brenda U.

"Domain Insanity"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to set your store or website up and if you gave your own domain pretty easy to direct it

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my domain would direct to my webpage and sometimes it wouldn't

I stopped using it because of the fact that sometimes my domain address would come up error and sometimes it go to my webdaddy site

GoCentral Online Store review by User in Computer Software

"GoCentral is the best Store data in Online and Safe"

What do you like best?

1.GoCentral is Hosting the Unlimited bandwidth.

2.GoCentral is abele to 1500 products in Store.

3. GoCentral is supported all type of payment getaway.

4. GoCentral is easily to add custom feature .

5.GoCentral is provided SSL certificate .

6.GoCentral Provided many type of tools (Google , Bing and etc).

What do you dislike?

1.GoCentral is Supported only 1500 product.

2.it is Include only 10 item per product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

your data is very sequre in GoCentral Store

it is store the data online and safe the my data.

GoCentral Online Store review by User

"Complicated For What It Is"

What do you like best?

Liked that there was customer support that was reachable. Seems affordable.

What do you dislike?

But beyond that, it was a complicated platform for what it was for. The hosting / website creator was terrible. Ended up refunding my membership because of the lack of usability. The store was complicated, and felt like there were many platforms that do this better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fix usability...

Trying to solve a quick creation for an online store, but did not benefit from what i wanted from Go Daddy.

GoCentral Online Store review by Noelle V.
Noelle V.

"Awsome site for my business"

What do you like best?

I love that I can’t get everything I need for my business on this website

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don’t like about this website

Payroll problem solving budgeting

GoCentral Online Store review by Administrator

"Why use go daddy?"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to navigate around the website. 24/7 customer service and on top of that there is always a discount on their website

What do you dislike?

The payment method doesnt work from time to time. I still cannot use ach. Phone glitches as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

My payment method along with my phone system . they're working on it though.

"GoCentral"

What do you like best?

The accessibility and variety that GoCentral offers is ideal in the work place

What do you dislike?

GoCentral can at times be difficult to navigate and frustrating to work through glitches

I have seen the power of organization and being able to have things centralized

GoCentral Online Store review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"A Bit confusing"

What do you like best?

Application itself has a friendly user interface, I enjoy the product recommendations and abandon cart tool are innovative

What do you dislike?

Hard to navigate, unsure where to find things I need, or how each product works.

Inventory management

Learning about GoCentral Online Store?

* We monitor all GoCentral Online Store reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.