GoCanvas Business Apps and Solutions Reviews & Product Details

GoCanvas Business Apps and Solutions Overview

What is GoCanvas Business Apps and Solutions?

GoCanvas is a mobile platform that makes it simple for any business to automate how work is done; replacing outdated process and expensive paperwork. The GoCanvas App works on all smartphones and tablets, helping over 6,000 users in 70 countries easily collect information across their organization, share it instantly with others and gain real-time insight on their business operations. And with over 20,000 downloadable mobile form templates to choose from, GoCanvas has the industry's largest selection of ready-to-use mobile forms.

GoCanvas Business Apps and Solutions Details
German, English, French, Spanish

One platform for all of your mobile forms and work processes.

Aside from having an industry best 20,000 downloadable mobile form templates across 15+ industries, GoCanvas resides as a leader in helping companies replace their inefficient paper-based processes with customizable mobile forms. The GoCanvas platform is easily customized by any type of business to empower their workforce, unleashing the value in data across the organization to help them connect better with colleagues and engage more effectively with customers.

The leader in code-less mobile form design, GoCanvas helps companies collect, share, and learn from their data in real-time. The drag and drop mobile form builder allows over 70% of GoCanvas clients to build and deploy their 1st form in less than a day, and requires absolutely zero IT knowledge. Once deployed and filled out, the data from every mobile form is instantly shared to the secure GoCanvas cloud as well as any pre-enabled data integration.

Canvas Solutions
2008
Reston, VA
@GoCanvas

GoCanvas Business Apps and Solutions Screenshots

GoCanvas Business Apps and Solutions Reviews

Showing 60 GoCanvas reviews
Already have GoCanvas Business Apps and Solutions?
Office Manager
Automotive
Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I like how GoCanvas integrates features that are easy to use for people like me that are not familiar with these tech kind of things. It’s easy to customize the apps according to what I need to do and digitize the forms.

Adding GPS and e-signatures has been an extremely helpful thing for me as well as being able to search all the data with its amazing features that can track any information from day one of from years ago. It’s easy to build a calendar and organize all the assignments that need to be done and supervised for approval. Creating tickets is also very easy, and we can do things that we previously had to do by hand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This software works really fast and it has helped me replace and save tons of money by replacing old paper forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe GoCanvas is a perfect solution for those who are starting a business and are looking for an inexpensive software to help them with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GoCanvas has just simply made our work easier. Starting from the fact that its interface is easy to use and does not require previous training, to the fact that it has improved our workflow and our ticketing and billing system. Working on a digital way has become somewhat of a necessity, and we can trust GoCanvas to store our data for us without fearing that it will suddenly get lost or deleted. It’s the fact that this program is reliable the reason why I like it so much. We can work on things that can replace our old ways of creating and storing inventory while not having any repercussions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in GoCanvas Business Apps and Solutions
Ingeniero de software
What do you like best?

Gocanvas It is an easy to use and work tool, it is not necessary to know much about technology to use, I love how I can customize applications and that after the last update I can copy and paste questions an excellent tool that is very useful to me in my work, It helps us speed up reports and make them look more professional saves us a lot of time and money .. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit difficult to upload pdf files and a bit complicated to upload some photos Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it 100% as it allows us to accelerate the workflow much more and it helps us to look much more professional Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is very easy to do work, we make the work much faster and it is very easy to delete and add questions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrador
What do you like best?

The files have a timestamp. Follow-up of work completion. Administration functions are simple and easy to understand and navigate. We use it in several activities, it has a good design and I think anyone could use it without any problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I do not like canvas an excellent software that helps us a lot Ami and my coworkers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Of course I recommend it is an excellent tool that will be very useful in your work you will not regret using it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are creating less paper nightmares and we get things from other states in hours instead of days. Being able to help with fast pick-ups and deliveries is a great help nothing better than canvas Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ingeniero de software
What do you like best?

It is easy to use and all from your mobile device. The platform is continuously expanding,

offering better options for the tasks that I am trying to complete.

I also love Zapier integration and the interface is easy to understand.

I like that it is not so difficult to understand and know what to do to load a list of

customers or extract information for an export. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps the only thing I don't like is that you can't design the portal to your liking. For example,

put things on the board you use most to get there faster

Some people say they don't like the new app maker, but it's fine

But overall, the system is still quite well thought out and cutting edge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely make a trial version and make sure it fits your needs.

And the product itself is as good as it is willing to do. We could not be happier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Now we are more professional, more organized,

and we can order some of the information that our technicians send by not allowing them to skip certain entries.

Being able to review past documents without contacting the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Medico Especialista en Cirugía de la Mano, Traumatología, Ortopedia y Microcirugía
What do you like best?

Very easy to use even for people who do not use this technology, it has many functions that are very useful, it facilitates the creation of forms which are very useful in the company and we can modify them if necessary, we save time and this time We use it in other activities, it has a good design and I think anyone could use it without any problem Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit difficult to create PDF files, the licensing structure is very cumbersome and you cannot upload multiple photos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this product for use in companies as it allows for faster work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have created forms that make our work faster Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ingeniero de software
What do you like best?

Data collection is robust and has many different functionalities. It's hard to list a feature like the one we like the most. All software has been a great asset for our company, The platform is continuously expanding, offering better options for tasks, it is an excellent help in my team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more options for the integrated math and tables. And the PDF designer has limitations, and also problems with blocking and compatibility with some phones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend an excellent softwar The programs have provided us with an excellent service in our company very happy with GoCanvas Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits include receiving information and photos in an easy-to-read and modify PDF, Being able to review past documents without contacting the office with an excellent tool and a great help in my day to day either outside or inside the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrativo
What do you like best?

It is an excellent tool that is very easy and simple to use. Do not be an expert. On the contrary, anyone is able to work in this program and the ability to analyze and share information quickly and easily helps us optimize our business by Accelerate the flow of data and service reports look more professional and it is pleasing for all our customers to feel satisfied it saves us both money and time. It has been amazing working with GoCanvas Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are very few things that I do not like about them but the one that stands out the most is the customer service they have to improve a little more in that aspect in the future since one is paying for their service and the most important thing would be the good treatment. Another thing that is missing is that it supports the xml format. Finally, I would like the cost to be a little less than what they currently have Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this application for the ease of capturing, retaining, analyzing and sharing information quickly, the help in the configuration of the programs has provided us with an excellent service in our company very happy with GoCanvas Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This excellent tool helped me in my area since we are a company that provides advisory services for strategic projects in the design and deployment of infrastructure and how easy it is to create an application and how much I can customize it to meet the needs of our customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Psicóloga especializada en organizaciones
What do you like best?

Its easy to use and all from your mobile decive. It is great for creative projects, free, with a wide range of design options and delivers excellent results. Data collection is solid and has lot of different functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It helps you to accelerate your emailing data processes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it 100% as it allows us to look more professional. We eliminate lot of paper and filled it in the cloud. Also it provides us extra time for our employees to focus energy on more critical tasks. Can build an app in minutes to collect any data imaginable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dont need to have any designer skills to use the software. It allows to build routing with ease PDF designer that allows you to capture information you need for clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Gocanvas It's an easy-to-use tool, I love design PDFs. They look great. I also love the integration of Zapier and the interface is easy to understand. I also like that it is not so difficult to understand and knowing what to do to load a list of clients or extract information for an export is an excellent tool very easy to use and Understanding me I have been very useful in my work and we now have a lot of time .. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since the improvements made in the update, it has become much easier to use more without embargo I wish there were more options for integrated math and Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it without hesitation an excellent tool when it comes to being in the office or outside it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

useful to keep track of the work and Since we started with Canvas, the data sent by the technicians in the field have become consistent, we get things from other states in hours instead of days and I want to emphasize that your technical support team is the best. They are always friendly and helpful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that the Go Canvas app feautures the capability to edit your app and also makes it easier to log customer pickups with courier. It is very convenient to be able to pull the data and immediately create a an export with all the data and also create a customer list to upload for the app. I also like that it is not that hard to catch on , and know what to do in order to upload a customer list or pull information to an export. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing really that stood out to me that makes me dislike it. Everything seems to be easy to understand and basic, as in, there is not much stuff taking up the website. It is pretty simple and to the point. Maybe the only thing that I dislike is that you can't style the portal to your liking. For example, put things on the dashboard that you use the most so you can reach it quicker. Also maybe a 'help' box and themes for the app or website. That would be my only reccommendations to make the app a little bit more likable or eye catching. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems that have been solved are being able to see all of your customers and being able to help with speedy courier pickups and deliveries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sofware de sistema
What do you like best?

One of the best software saves us a lot of time and money when it comes to working very easy to use, It helps us to share information quickly and efficiently, It has a very good design and I think anyone could use it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is very difficult to upload files and you cannot load many photos Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

excellent, recommended all possible companies should use it since it saves us a lot of money and time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It makes our work much easier. It saves us time and money. It is easy to use. Anyone could use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Great to digitize all our data and to collect information from customers. Help to identify and build strong relationships Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can upload multi-photo. Support team help takes time to respond you inquiry Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Customize reports available. Great start to build a paperless company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great for updating forms, system is very user friendly for everyone. Help eliminated outdated processes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

increases efficiency allowing the creation of mobile forms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing wrong i have noticed yet, like how it runs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

easy to pick-up for someone who isn’t a tech person Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Wildlife Biologist
Environmental Services
What do you like best?

That it can be used on my phone as an app. It allows my company to go almost paperless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It takes longer to input data then it does to write it down on paper. The time value scrolls up and down on apple products instead of being able to just type the time which would be faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great way to go paperless. It also you to customize the forms that your employees will fill out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Going paperless. Being able to submit documents without turning them in, in person. Being able to review past paperwork without contacting the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Inputs that you generate to make PDFs at the end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing about it yet, this app is perfect to me to generate PDFs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When inputting your information, your locations will also show. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Generating Professional PDFs for accounting to review before writing an Invoice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

This is one of the most customizable platforms we work with, making it a huge asset. As we use it, we keep improving it. Whatever you need, you can make it happen with some imagination. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Designing and creating the apps wasn't the easiest thing, but they also have an option where someone can do it for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The support couldn't be better, and the product itself is as great as you're willing to make it. We couldn't be happier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We went paperless with our service work orders. They are now more professional, more organized, and we're able to mandate some of the info our techs send in by not letting them skip certain entries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Project Manager
Construction
What do you like best?

We have just started working with GoCanvas and have had a pleasant experience so far. The training has been professional and very informative. I love that they have a customer support chat that is available right there when you are stuck. Also, the mobile app is easy to use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing not so user-friendly is the PDF creater. Some functions do not work as well as we would like them to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Less time for our employees in the field filling out paperwork. Going along with that, some of that information gets lost because it's a paper copy, so there is no way with this app for someone to forget to submit information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Field Service Technician
What do you like best?

We use Canvas to record field service cases. The ability to build a different app, or form, for the various contracts we hold saves quite a bit of money. In the past we've always run into apps that can provide some of the support we need, but lack a key piece. That left us to invent a work around, which often increases data variance, or purchase a secondary program. The support we've received from Canvas has also been top notch. No waiting around for days to receive a call back on a issue. They often give us calls just to check on how things are going and to tell us about new features. The latest being a calendar that was added to the dispatch screen. This lets us schedule and easily see how our field services are working the day. The price is extremely competitive for this sort of software as well. Its hard to list one feature as what we like best. All around the software has been great asset to our company. It also integrates with Zapier, which is just a bonus. There is a api that canvas freely offers if you want to do it the old fashioned way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One of our main clients has a tendency to omit key items when discussing our contracts, then after we start they have new requirements for data capturing. The only issue we've run into has to do with these ocurrances. Apps cannot be changed without a version update, but once the version is updated data cannot be pulled from multiple versions at once. They may have new headers or be in a different order, which is why it is difficult to fix. However, when you're dealing with thousands of entries it is not always possible to do one of these updates. Also the regular search feature only searches the last 500 entries to a particular app. You can search everything when using the advanced search. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recording thousands of field service trips in a short amount of time. This includes upwards of 40 unique photos and dozens of serial numbers. It also lets us get a signature from clients and digitally record it; should the work come in question. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Instrumentation Technician
Government Administration
What do you like best?

The freedom to create products that are specific to my needs. The tools are easy to use and give me the ability to create almost anything. I cant say enough wonderful things about support. They generally respond within the hour and never stop until I have an answer or resolution. The platform is continually expanding, offering better options for the tasks I am trying to complete. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cant say there is anything that I dislike about Canvas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Plan, experiment and have fun! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before Canvas, I had inconsistent data being submitted by my field technicians. All of my field personnel (myself included) had no access to real data concerning the customers we are servicing. The only way for us to get the data was to call into the office and take up the office staffs time trying to answer questions.

Since we have started with Canvas, the data submitted by the technicians in the field has become consistent, reducing the number of questions raised in the office trying to support them. The data that is available to the technicians is almost limitless. They can check inventory, customer history, asset history and contact information. I have also created apps to manage the on-call service rotation, time cards, after hours dispatch and even accident reporting.

To sum it up, Canvas has enabled this company to save time and money by making valuable information ready instantly and consistently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Programmer
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

Having access to forms and applications on mobile devices is a must in today's digital world. Canvas works flawlessly in this aspect. Elements on the screen are scaled beautifully, and the interface is easy to understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Canvas platform can handle a multitude of business processes; however, there lacks a connection of the information between apps. For instance if a purchase order is created, it would be nice to pull values from that form into a material receipt form. I think this kind of built-in feature would bring the Canvas experience to a whole new level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking to eliminate paper clutter and reduce the time spent filing and entering data from hard copy documents, look no further that Canvas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've integrated Canvas into our client's workflow to minimize their paper footprint, and streamline their business process from on the job site to in the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrative Assistant
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
What do you like best?

The ease of creating and updating forms. I love the designer PDFs. They look great. I also love the Zapier integration. I integrate so many of our form submissions with Google Sheets. Very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not knowing if a photo field is going to create a second page on the designer PDF report. I have to test it several times before getting it right. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely, consider this product if you are looking to setup electronic / mobile forms for your company. You will not be disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are getting needed forms and billing faster than ever before. We're creating less paper nightmares and get things from other states in hours rather than days. We find new forms, reports, etc. to add to our Canvas forms at least weekly. We are capturing daily reporting from our drivers that we weren't necessarily able to before and it helps us on many levels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President of Operations
Construction
What do you like best?

The mobile client and desktop client make it very easy on our staff to input information consistently and correctly. Also, being able to customize the app for our specific needs is a big plus. And once the information is entered, having the consistent output report format keeps everyone on the same page with expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While we are able to customize the PDF reports, they do have their limitations and are sometimes difficult to get the information organized in the desired format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product. Make sure you understand the pricing and level structure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The mobile platform makes it very easy for our staff to enter data so we are seeing a much greater participation than before, which provides us useful information for future planning. We have also been able to use fewer staff in the administration role for distributing and organizing the information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

ease of use and how it will make our company better not only with our customers but with the management team as well. the GoCanvas team are great people to work with Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

have not found anything that i dislike. all that i have dealt with has been a good experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i recommend that you give it a shot. don't just say that its not what you are looking for. once you get digging deeper you find allot of very useful apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

standardization and time savings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Reliable and lots of convenient features. Easy to read reports, fairly easy to design apps. The new interface is beter than before. You can now copy questions. Much faster to create custom apps Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much these days. Since the improvements made in the update, it has become much more user friendly. The new app builder is just as easy to use as the old one with some more features. Some people say they do not like the new App builder, but it is A-OK Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get it. Makes life way easier if you have the proper data plans already. Also gets people into the habit of communicating via mobile phone which is very important if managing from a remote office. It could not be a better tool and it is very valuable because it changes along with your needs as a business or from project to project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Proof of completion, information needed from sites to get work done quickly and in one visit. We also can capture a ton of detail with the app and because we can customize it on the fly it is very easy to add or remove questions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.