Goby

Goby is an Accounts Payable and ESG Solutions platform. Its users save time, mitigate risks, and increase ROI with powerful invoice automation, workflows, and analytics.

Work for Goby?

Learning about Goby?

Goby Reviews

Ask Goby a Question
Showing 17 Goby reviews
oscar d.

"powerful, cloud-based data automation platform is driven by refined"

What do you like best?

i like The software is organized and streamlined so that all my records are clear and easy to find. I like that there are links and multiple ways to get to my desired page. The dashboard is provides a good summary of my data. I also love the customizable reports that I can export. Uniform application to all our office properties which has improved accuracy, shortened timelines, and provides useful reporting.

What do you dislike?

I have presented a problem with the reporting functionality is not exactly what we need. The data is there and GOBY has been working on the reports that are exactly what we want but that until now have been limited by the software, but even so the problem is not so big since it has been a very useful tool in my company

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software widely and it is very easy to use and help in the process. The Strategic Sustainability Consulting Methodology Leader in the Goby Market ESG evaluates the portfolio and the sustainability of the construction through three value drivers: fiscal gains through operational efficiencies, value of assets through social / market recognition programs and strategic value through risk mitigation planning. The platform provides plenty of ways to view, find and assess utility data.

allows the user to interpret and aggregate large amounts of data that can used to improve business processes. Helps us with utility data collection and management.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Goby
ENRIQUE D.

"strategic decisions backed by powerful analytics"

What do you like best?

thanks to this very useful tool, we automate what is traditionally a paper-based and manual process through the implementation of user-friendly software. All actions are now taken electronically and there is no paper in sight. We improve the process by introducing a pre-approval step so that costs are more easily controlled and knowledge of the budget holder is guaranteed before any expenditure commitment.

What do you dislike?

At the beginning the process of implementing it was a bit extensive but despite all this we obtained a very perfect product. Potential users should know that this is only part of the package. I can not say enough about the implementation team, they did it painlessly!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation for other users who want to use Goby is that it monitors all the use of public services in all our commercial office properties, makes monthly reports, provides reports on city energy benchmarking ordinances, performs and maintains certifications of sustainability. Easy to use for staff at all levels, reduced processing times as well as full visibility over all invoices on the system Easy to raise POs, so no excuses. Easy to change routing of approval if a PO has a particular need for customised approval. We use verify (as an option in addition to approve) to ensure that costs coded to particular account codes are reviewed as appropriate to that code before the PO is approved.

Goby executes and supervises all aspects of public services for my property and company, use, cost, portfolio comparisons, maintains historical data of them and, most importantly, puts them at my disposal when I need them, for which need very useful the truth

What AP Automation solution do you use?

Erin W.

"Excellent to Work With"

What do you like best?

Allie has been a goldmine of information and ideas to help streamline and automate reporting. As someone who needs to submit reporting to GOBY for them to pass on to their clients, she has helped make the process easy, is accessible for questions and prompt with responses.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any complaints. GOBY has made this process easy. As someone who was thrown into a situation where I needed to provide a report for a client that I had not seen and couldn't find in our company's files, Allie really saved the day and made the process of completing the report as painless as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk to a rep who can help walk you through the process to understand the benefits.

We are solving the ability to present information about trash and recycling disposal and equipment rentals in a clear and concise way that is not simply an Excel spreadsheet. The communication and clarity between us and our mutual client certainly is better for GOBY's services.

Alex M.

"Goby the smarter way forward, easy payable department "

What do you like best?

I like Goby Accounts Payable Automation, do you have a business that runs into high paper storage and retrieval costs, or Time-consuming supplier inquiries regarding invoice and payment statuses, or difficulty implementing operational best practices, or no visibility into performance or data analytics stop migrains for a while because the solution is here for you Goby, will solve all this problems for you..

What do you dislike?

If you served a lost of a document in your office I believe you will bear with me that lost or misplaced invoices are poison to your heat for what you will fill is painful. Why dislike Goby? no reason as to why.

Therefore I don't dislike Goby, Goby is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Goby for institutions and offices because it will inspire your entire team to perform at a new level of motivation.

I have created space and time in my office because of relying on Goby as I have solved the storage of papers using Goby and also free up the hours I’ve been spending on manual tasks.

Vinay P.

"Expert Advise"

What do you like best?

Goby is different than other agencies because they focus specifically on WHAT DRIVES RESULTS and achieving an ROI higher than what services cost.

If you're looking for talents to give your eCommerce store or SaaS application the added boost you need, then we're the solution you've been looking for.

They can help you with -

Increasing your marketing ROI by improving conversions and customer engagement

Reducing user churn, increasing active users, subscription upgrades, referrals, shares, and other engagement metrics

Refining your brand message, based on insights we reveal through user testing

What do you dislike?

Working on the data side is more collection, cleaning, and organization rather than pure analytics. Sales team had a habit of overselling product capabilities, resulting in segmented workflows, development slowdowns, and frustrations across teams.

Emphasize skill development and learning opportunities. Look for ways to improve cross-team collaborations to better the platform.

Overall good but yes there is room for improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely yes, you should surely move on to them.

They can help you in multiple ways and yes they are doing so.

The level of support they provide is the best part with them.

Automation is the best thing Goby can help you with.

They are the best in this and believe me you are definitely going to praise the features that platform provide you.

Oral B.

"Goby review"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the way the info is used to communicate product to the rest of the consumer base. Through this usage, companies like ours are able to infer new data to other companies, consumers, and even potential new customers and clients. I also like the way the customer service representatives are very helpful when you have problems.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the way some of the user interface interacts with other applications and programs one may be running. Perhaps, there can be a way to improve in this for future use. This is a small change; which when implemented, there can be drastic leaps and bounds which can lead to better overall performance of this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendations for using this software is to make sure to communicate with the programmers when you have any problems. They are very communicative and offer lots of ways to make sure the system is optimized for your utmost efficient of the software. Also, see what programs this will work well with and use that to your advantage. I make this recommendation because it's the only way one can truly realize the way Goby optimizes use.

Keeping customers happy is the best way problems are solved via Goby. The benefits realized include client facing customer optimization, client facing communication, and overall better business processes and programs for both parties included. I believe this is a true benefit to using the program.

Dan W.

"Strong Data Management Expertise | Superior Staff"

What do you like best?

Goby is a long-standing GRESB Premier Partner instrumental in conquering the last mile of asset-level energy/water/waste/GHG data. This is very hard, and I've heard from multiple Goby clients how the data acquisition process has resulted in significant insights that drive OpEx savings. Many leading institutional real estate private equity firms have come to lean on Goby for their strength in data gathering/analysis, and ESG consulting expertise.

What do you dislike?

Accessing asset-level data is not an easy process, wrought with multi-party communications across organizational silos. It takes time and requires patience and persistence. Working the process is hard and although many things will go right, sometimes more patience is required.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Goby is a long-standing GRESB Premier Partner helping drive progress in the institutional real estate community. GRESB receives over 900 submissions from fund managers and REITs globally. I hear independently from many Goby clients that they perform outstanding work, and are a pleasure to work with.

It's all about gathering accurate data, analyzing it, and making solid business decisions. Goby has helped the institutional real estate industry move forward by providing private equity fund managers and REITs with an accurate portfolio view that they then share with pension fund investors who seek superior risk-adjusted returns, publish GHG emission results. etc.

"AP Fabolousness!"

What do you like best?

I believe the saying that 'you can't be truly happy if you can't find your car keys'. To me, bringing in Goby was finding my car keys, for life! Everything is now in place, organized, simplified. I know where every invoice is and, more importantly, I know it is where is should be. Conversations with vendors are so much easier. No more chasing peers around to get invoices approved.. and beautiful, gorgeous analytics and reports for my monthly meetings.. they used to take months and now I create them with a click of a button. Having said all that, my favorite part is that my team (of 3) is happier! more motivated! AP went from chaos to zen in just a few months... still feels too good to be true. THANK YOU GOBY!

What do you dislike?

Not much... so far, this may change down the road, I'll come back and report!

Manual processes were causing A LOT of problems for us. From the time it consumed to the errors, late payments, I could go on forever.

Glen M.

"AP Automation that delivers results "

What do you like best?

Intuitive and easy to use, automate so many data fields smoothly. Data is actually captured in the platform so we could report, track etc. They are by far the best with utility bill automation.

What do you dislike?

The implementation process was time-consuming but in return, we got a pretty flawless product. Potential users should know that that's just a part of the package. I cannot say enough good things about the implementation team, they made it painless!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You get what you pay for. Goby is not a cheap solution but it is by far one of the best and easiest to use I have worked with.

To date, what Goby helped us with is mainly processing times (which were reduced by 34% and continue to shrink with the goal of reaching 50%). Our costs have been reduced and should continue to do so in the months to come. My boss loves the reporting and analytics they provide, still a lot to learn on my end to be honest!

alfred s.

"Managing Director"

What do you like best?

Multiple sustainability services for utility usage record keeping and reporting, EPA ENERGY STAR monthly updating, city Energy Benchmarking Ordinance Compliance, LEED Certification, and other ESG certifications (GRESB, Fitwell).

What do you dislike?

No concerns or issues...........................................

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend Goby for the above services they provide to our company.

We own multiple properties that are managed by multiple property management companies. Using Goby at all our properties has created a simple, uniform process for tracking and reporting utility usage in a timely and reliable manner, i.e. much more accurate and timely reporting. Using Goby for all EPA ENERGY STAR analysis increased our ENERGY STAR score at nearly every property because they really understand the details and know how to create the best value.

"Ton of time savings for AP"

What do you like best?

Whereas our previous software was really just an electronic database for our bills that we still had to manually put in, Goby actually automates the collection of the bills and approves on our behalf. The time savings have been exponential. I also really like the ability to approve bills in email.

What do you dislike?

When we start working with certain vendors, bills there can be a couple of errors, but that's really only at the start and it's infrequent. Goby team & software is responsive about correctly coding/adjusting. It's not 100% automated (90+%) but that's the nature of the beast.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yardi PayScan is a manual bill storage system. Goby automates AP.

Spending way too much time manually uploading bills, approving, not allowing us to focus on larger initiatives. Tons of late fees, those are gone now. We were looking to hire more help in our department and this has saved us from doing so.

I
Internal Consultant

"Awesome Automated AP"

What do you like best?

Using Goby has made my work day so much easier through the automated accounts payable. I find that I have so much time left in the day that I used to spend manually entering data. Goby validation also makes sure that there aren’t any errors in our invoices and less time is spent correcting mistakes. This really helps reduce the workload and means I am spending much less time reviewing invoices. I also love that everything is cloud based. It means wherever I am I can access my invoices to make better choices.

What do you dislike?

So far, our company has found no problems using the platform. There was some apprehension and fear in the beginning as to how long it might take to implement this solution. However, we quickly implemented Goby and accounting very quickly realized how easy it was to use this.

It is much easier to make a compelling argument when you have the data and graphs Goby provides to back you up. Analytics make finding presentable data easy. Reviewing accounts payable is going to be a much easier process as my company moves forward. I have much more time in my day now, and I don’t have to juggle all the duties I had before using Goby. I can spend more of my time bringing value to my company.

UA
User in Aviation & Aerospace

"Best piece of software I have used for obtaining approvals on invoices by far!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use in how well organized it is. The ease of use being cloud based in order to get multiple approvals on one invoice. It saves me tons of time from having to hunt down individuals in the billing department for approvals.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I dislike with this piece of software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you do anything in the field of billing and invoice approving this is the software you need now!

I use this for invoice approvals, billing issues, funding approvals. The huge benefit is that I can click one button and have multiple people review, adjust and approve quickly and efficiently!

"Goby Review"

What do you like best?

Goby's platform provides me a good system for collecting and organizing my building information across my portfolio. I love the customizable reporting and the dashboards that provide summary statistics about my portfolio. There are automation systems that help collect data seamlessly for benchmarking and awards.

What do you dislike?

The data is sometimes not up to date, which causes the dashboards to malfunction. Some of the working experience is lost when transitions occur at Goby.

Goby helps provide us certifications with their licensed engineer at a great deal. They are also very knowledgeable in the field and have helped us with more complex questions regarding industry

benchmarking.

CO
Consultant in Oil & Energy

"Utilizing Goby Platform For My Clients"

What do you like best?

The Goby platform is extremely intuitive and user friendly. It allows my clients to house large amounts of data and invoices in a single solution while providing them the ability to analyze this data.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, I have not received any complaints from current users/customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Goby is an easy transition for anyone looking to improve AP efficiencies, develop a single solution to house and analyze data and rely on the Goby support staff to interpret and execute operations strategies.

With Goby's new AP Automation this streamlines the payment process of the stored invoices allowing my customers to avoid late fees/penalties.

C

"Review"

What do you like best?

The people are fantastic, I have received excellent service every time I work with Goby, especially Helee. She goes above and beyond every time I have a question/concern. It feels as though I am her only client when she talks to me which is refreshing and unexpected.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to report for any dislikes

Their product and service are both problem solving qualities offers. We have saved time and money working with them, both internally and externally.

Sanjeet K.

"Goby software to review"

What do you like best?

User friendly and smooth navigation. Easy to understand

What do you dislike?

It's UI and color combination. Rest perfect to work with.

For personal use.

Easy to understand.

Learn more about Goby

Goby Videos

Learning about Goby?

* We monitor all Goby reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.