GMass Reviews & Product Details

Agente de ventas y Marketing

"Productivity, simplicity and efficiency."

What do you like best?

It is an excellent alid for the optimization of the daily tasks increasing the functions of the electronic mail, in my work it facilitates me the sending of electronic mails to clients and suppliers by means of the function of mailing of electronic mails speeding up the process of sales and having a greater reach in less time, schedule emails this option is ideal to not overlook some information guaranteeing that it will be received at the time indicated advancing the work, I love using Gmass to locate information in the email obtaining the information if lost time, its setting is fast without downloads.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Gmass for several years without having any inconvenience. I find an excellent tool that makes it easier to carry out activities, I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of Gmass for the simplification in daily activities for the sales area and Marketing is an excellent ally, streamlining the sales process and obtaining a greater scope, creating postcards for recurring information such as quotes or quotes to customers simplifying the process in writing the same information is an excellent tool for obtaining information in a timely manner in the different e-mail trays, I believe that Gmass is a tool that provides productivity, simplicity and efficiency.

It allows to achieve goals in less time as well as having a greater reach thanks to the mailing of emails streamlining the customer response process by optimizing sales and the area of ​​Marketing, for the travel agency Gmass is an excellent ally has multiple features that they make more dynamic the obtimizacion of the results, it allows to realize mail templates for recurrent clients making easier the shipment of information without loss of time besides to locate information without importing the date of the electronic mail simplifying the tasks.

What is GMass?

GMass is a plugin for Gmail that makes it so you can send email marketing and email automation campaigns from right inside your Gmail account.

GMass Profile Details

1-25 of 252 total GMass reviews

GMass Reviews

1-25 of 252 total GMass reviews
CEO

"GMass has proben to be super useful in our daily tasks"

What do you like best?

GMass is simple to use and powerful at the same time.

We, at our company, love the capacity of personalizing each email campaign and sending mass email campaigns from our GSuite account.

What do you dislike?

Downsides probably are GMail limits, which are never clear, but you could use an SMTP service for this.

Another Downsides are that in their free plan you will see a GMass tag at the end of email.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend going for the standard package, to avoid hitting those first limits.

I would also recommend you to use it in a clean way, meaning, don't spam with it, send personalized messages and use it correctly under Gmail or Gsuite limits if you don't have a SMTP service.

Best recommendation? Get an SMTP service to link your GMass account.

I am solving TIME problems with GMass.

It has given me the time to put into other areas of my business.

I use GMass to send campaigns to my large email list. And the tracking and tools available are great.

Plus we work with GSuite, and GMass gives us the opportunity of working with our GSuite panel.

Co-Founder & CPO

"The best tool out there for sales out reach Period"

What do you like best?

1. Easy to get started, and since its an addon to gmail it just fits perfectly to our workflow

2. Comparing to other tools available out there in the market Gmass way above its league. Its features and the reliability it provides is just exceptional

3. Most of the similar tools lack the auto-follow ups based on the reply. But there's where Gmass excels.

What do you dislike?

1. The layout and UI can be improved. It's not that bad to use but there is a slight learning curve to master it.

2. If you set up multiple campaigns the gmail can feel a bit cluttered but it is a necessary evil

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it. And go for the most premium plan of 19 USD. The other two cheaper plans don't give you auto follow up feature so essentially it doesn't make sense... Auto followup is the good stuff

I primarily use Gmass for sales outreach and cold emailing. Most cold mailing requires 5-8 follow-ups to convert. And Gmass makes it quite easy to do that with their auto-follow-up feature. And since the Gmass supports fetching email ids from google sheet is i do my prospecting in sheets and import them directly to Gmail

Mr

"An invaluable tool for marketing"

What do you like best?

Easy to install, easy to use and great support from both the devs and the online help guides. The ability to send to "test" email accounts to check where the email is likely to land (Inbox, Spam, Promotions or not delivered at all). Includes a schedule option which is great to be able to set, send and forget. Personalised emails is another plus for obvious reasons, integrating seamlessly with Google Docs. It almost makes marketing fun.

What do you dislike?

Lacks integration with my prefered cloud storage provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Quite simply a terrific add-on to chrome and Gmail to help master the marketing nightmare of the email campaign. An invaluable bit of software.

Spending hours upon hours of manually churning out emails, one at a time is now a thing of the past. I can now prep all emails on a spreadsheet, upload to google docs, create one email with personalised options, press a button and get on with the things that really matter when starting out in a new business venture.

B2B Sales

"For regional Sales reps"

What do you like best?

I like reports built in this app - they just awesome. You can track opens, clicks, and etc. right in your Gmail desktop

What do you dislike?

I do need creating and using a template as an addon. Lot's of times we need to use a prepared common template and change some. but it is hard to just forward the previous letter because you have to tidy update every tracked link.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly advise you use this app if you have to do b2b emails on an everyday basis for 15-100recipients.

I really need to accurately track every opening and every click. In my case: At first, I do an email campaign and after email. At second, I do cold calling accurately aimed with the assistance of reports from "gmass".

I have about 20 geo regions in Russia on my duty and about 2000 of B2B leads and 500 existing acquired partners summary. Every day I can switch between my regions and focus on 25-100 recipients for my email campaign.

Especialista en ventas y marketing

"Campaigns and massive emails with just one click!"

What do you like best?

I like gmass since it allows me to send massive emails, this is that I can send the same email to multiple recipients, it is an easy tool to configure and use, in our marketing area it is quite useful, since it allows us to send massive campaigns to Our customers, in turn, have the option to configure mailings to later dates, this way the tasks are made even more agile. Gmass is a very important tool in our organization, quite useful.

What do you dislike?

Gmass is a valuable tool, we have not found anything that we do not like, it is practical and at the level of functionality it is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it, quite practical and useful, for marketing it is the ideal tool, more monitoring and control, it works as an extension of gmail, it is free and very functional. I love, excellent benefits for the organization, no matter the size of the organization, gmass does everything you need to streamline your tasks and campaigns by email in a comfortable and secure way.

Gmass has allowed us to send massive campaigns to our clients, so that our processes have been done more quickly and accurately, it is a valuable tool for marketing, it has not supported much in our campaigns, the time saving has been Significant, in turn, has very interactive and practical panels which allows us to adjust to our requirements, we are more efficient, we get much faster responses as well as the decision-making process. Great help and agility tool for marketing and sales, the best application for marketing.

Especialista en Ventas y Marketing

"Very valuable tool for the marketing area! "

What do you like best?

I like gmass since it allows me to send mass emails to the same recipient, this being a very comfortable way to execute the work and save a lot of time, facilitating the flow in the processes. Gmass is also a very easy to use and configure tool, it only lasts a few seconds. Gmass has the great advantage that allows to search for information quickly, this is really useful. I like gmass a lot, it is our daily work tool because of the great benefits we have obtained.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not found anything that I do not like gmass, has fulfilled perfectly with its function, has been very useful in our day to day, it is really incredible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For the area of sales and marketing is the ideal tool, since they handle a large number of emails and which warrant a rigorous monitoring, gmass allows efficient management and use to the maximum of time, perform quick searches, make bulk shipments and programmed. It is easy to use, it works as an extension of gmail, so your installation only lasts a few seconds. We like it a lot, we use it daily.

The impact that gmass has produced in our day to day has been positive, since the tasks are executed quickly and efficiently. For the area of sales and marketing it has been really valuable, since by allowing us to send mass emails to our customers, it makes our work even easier. For the general, we must send campaigns, promotions, new releases to so many recipients at once, gmass makes it easy, by allowing to send the same mail to as many recipients as necessary, it is very useful, it is a valuable tool.

Especialista en ventas y marketing

"Massive sending of emails quickly and reliably with gmass "

What do you like best?

I like gmass since it allows me to send an email to multiple recipients at the same time, this being a quick way to execute the tasks with the biggest saving of indispensable time to use it in other tasks. The quick search that contains gmass facilitates even more the fluidity of the information. It is a free tool and works as a gmail extension, functional and practical.

What do you dislike?

Everything about gmass I like, it is a tool of daily use in the organization, until now I have not found anything that I do not like, it is really good and functional.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Gmass has allowed processes to be carried out more efficiently, agility, saving time, being able to manage the emails we send, in an organized manner. In the area of ​​sales and marketing this tool has been transcendental, since there has been a remarkable improvement of the processes and the way in which each task is carried out, create campaigns, schedule mass deliveries, it is undoubtedly what we liked the most. gmass, we feel confident in using this tool, we have control of what we do in a single tool. We like gmass a lot, that is why we will continue using it in our day to day.

MR

"GMass "

What do you like best?

GMass make me and my team feel relax

This is good for me and my company to see those that open my invitation to directresearchpublisher.org on my gmail box with the help of gmass that i subscribe to.

I can now monitor those that are interested in our online journals publishing business at directresearchpublisher.org all with the help of gmass google extension directly on my gmail.

thanks to the developer of gmass. I and team love it.

What do you dislike?

I LIKE GMASS

thanks to the developer of gmass. I and team love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND IT

EMAIL MARKETING

NOW I CAN TRACK THOSE THAT ARE INTERESTED IN MY COMPANY SERVICE BECAUSE I SEE IN MY GMAIL THOSE THAT OPEN OUR INVITATION

Especialista en ventas y marketing

"Perfect tool for the marketing area like gmass! "

What do you like best?

I like gmass since I can send the same emails to several recipients, in turn, schedule shipments and perform searches of any mail regardless of the age or date, this is really fabulous, in addition, Gmass is easy to use and configure. It has allowed me to move quickly with my tasks and work in a more organized way. It is a tool that I use daily and I will continue using it, it is very good and functional.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not found anything that I do not like gmass, it is a fairly complete tool and has fulfilled its functions effectively, which is why we will continue using it, great benefits obtained as a result of its use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is worth using and implementing if you send emails in bulk, it helps you streamline your work even more and it avoids the cumbersome task of having to send one by one each email, it is easy to use and to adapt without greater complexity, it is a tool that works as an extension of gmail, it is really practical and functional. I recommend using this incredible tool, do not lose more money or time in other similar ones, start using gmass now.

With the use of this incredible tool we have achieved great benefits, by being able to send mass emails, it has allowed us to make better time management, work in an organized manner and take more control of the information we send. As a sales specialist, this tool is very valuable, since when managing customer portfolios, we have been able to send bulk emails to all without wasting time sending one by one, in turn, with gmass we have been able to customize campaigns for clients, this tool is really perfect for the sales and marketing area, it is our daily work tool, the processes run with maypr quickly and efficiently, gmass is really good.

Sales and marketing specialist

"Functionality and efficiency for the email!"

What do you like best?

Gmass is a great tool that increases the characteristics of my email providing essential tools for the effective fulfillment of activities related to the use of email, I love it because I can prepare emails and save them to be sent whenever it is needed avoiding losing time to have to write the same information in turn allows to send the same information to multiple destinations, these functions being very useful in my work because every day I have to serve many customers being more efficient and responsive.

What do you dislike?

I have no negative opinion to give e Gmass since it has helped me to be more efficient in the development of my activities providing greater functionality to my email

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think Gmass is an excellent tool of great utility for any company as it provides functionality to the email achieving goals in less time thanks to its different characteristics is recommended especially for the emresas dedicated to the sales area streamlining the Marketing process.

In my work in the sales and marketing area it works great allowing timely response to each customer and supplier having a greater reach in less time thanks to the mail of mail also allows me to carry my tasks up to date and can schedule mailings avoiding forgetfulness, has an improved search option, locating any type of information in less time, speeding up the accomplishment of tasks, it is an excellent tool that maximizes time making tasks easier.

Especialista en ventas y marketing

"Functionality and efficiency for my email!"

What do you like best?

Gmass increases the functionality of my email allowing me to reach goals in less time, since I use it and may notice that I give my time especially because I can send emails to different clients without having to send several times the same email with a single click, I love it because I can schedule emails for later dates fulfilling all my activities and guaranteeing the reception of the information at the right time, has a powerful search option avoiding wasting time in obtaining any information that merits giving effective response to customers and suppliers , Gmass is my number one ally!

What do you dislike?

It is a software that is easily integrated into the email Gmail since I use it not to present any kind of problem but rather made the use of email more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I consider that Gmass is a great application that makes the proposed goals more achievable as well as the fulfillment of the activities in the office, increasing the functionality of the Gmail email, it is ideal for the sales and marketing area, expanding the sending of information even more, really It's worth trying!

It allows achieving goals by responding in real time to customers at the same time that allows a greater reach thanks to the sending of emails, is a great application especially for my work in sales and marketing accelerates the sales process by attracting customers , it is great for sending clients in order to maximize my time allowing me to create models of recurring emails and save them avoiding having to write the same information every time you want to send the information.

Especialista en ventas y marketing

"Functionality and efficiency for my email!"

What do you like best?

Provides my email with features that help make the process of sending and receiving information easier through its use, I love it because I can create email templates avoiding having to write the same information each time it is going to be sent in addition to allowing program sending emails streamlining the work generates efficiency, no download is required adjustment is fast, in my work I use it daily to simplify processes and maximize time is really quite useful.

What do you dislike?

This application makes the use of e-mail more bearable especially to give timely response to clients and suppliers without wasting time. In my case, it works perfectly. I have been using Gmass for several years without finding fault, rather it generates efficiency.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of this application to simplify the processes especially for the professionals who work in the sales area since it allows a greater scope as well as tools that facilitate the sending of information making the reach of goals more effective.

Allows to be more productive responding in less time to clients in my work is perfect and could have a greater scope without major effort being of great utility the mailing of mail in the Marketing process generating better receptivity ideal for the sending of promotional information, also allows to locate information in any tray with ease regardless of the date of the information, Gmass provides features that simplify the functions is a great ally especially when working with the public in general.

PhD Student

"Great app for social scientists to distribute surveys"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to install and use, and you can send emails with an alias. I have learned and handled it within one day. Besides, one advantage of this app is you could select to send the entire campaign one email every X seconds because some users said that Gmail may block some emails because they were all sent at the same time. Free account limits to 50 emails per day and a paid account can send 2,000 emails/day. There are some other paid apps can do the email merge, but I think this one is the most convenient and reliable.

What do you dislike?

This app will hide the original "send" button when you want to use it to send emails. And actually, you need to click a red "GMass" button to send emails. It confused me when I use it for the first time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Compare with other apps, it is much better.

I use the GMass App to distribute surveys for my research project. Highly recommend it to social scientists who want to use the survey method!

Especialista en ventas y marketing

"Efficiency in the use of electronic mail!"

What do you like best?

Gmass is for me one of the most efficient tools that I have been able to apply to my email, streamlines the work process allowing to achieve short-term goals, I love being able to send emails without having to send one by one saving my time being this option very useful for my work in the area of ​​sales and marketing ensuring to reach more customers in less time in turn allows me to create templates of emails for recurring information mail avoiding having to write one by one every time I'm going to make the I send, there are many features that have this application that make my day to day more productive, quickly adjust to the email Gmail without losing time in downloads.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Gmass for several years without presenting any type of inconvenience, it contributes efficiency in the use of the electronic mail in addition to speeding up the work process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of Gmass for any company or professional who deserves the use of e-mail for efficiency and maximizes time, it is a great tool for sales and Marketing due to its different functionalities that streamline this process. I consider Gmass to be the perfect ally for the Gmail email!

It allows to efficiently optimize the use of e-mail, makes my time as well as give timely response to customers and suppliers, previously locate information in any mail tray was tedious now with Gmass is faster no matter the date of the information, allows me to avoid Forgetting in sending information can schedule mailings for future dates, Gmas is a very useful tool in any organization.

Especialista en ventas y marketing

"Simplicity in the use of electronic mail!"

What do you like best?

Gmail email provides great features that make my day to day more productive especially because I work in sales and customer service providing features such as sending the same information to several customers at the same time now and giving simplicity in the process I love sales and marketing because I can design repetitive information emails to be saved and used whenever it is required to schedule emailing keeping up to date with my activities.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have anything negative to say about Gmass it works without problems besides not requiring uncomfortable download processes it fits without any kind of problem or lost time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this tool without any doubt for people who work constantly with the use of email as those dedicated to the area of ​​Marketing and sales as it provides functionality as well as avoid wasting time in sending information making this process more practical Gmass is not will repent! It provides rapids, efficiency and productivity without major effort.

For my work in the sales area, having this application has been a great relief for me, especially because of the great variety of tools that make my day easier, such as sending emails, designing email templates for constant information delivery saving time in having to write the same information all the time, shipping schedules, etc. accelerates the response process of customers and suppliers without wasting time, is a great application that allows reaching more people through the efficiency of your processes.

Sr Business Manager

"amazing "

What do you like best?

Love it so far! I have been able to reach so many people in a short time. I own multi businesses that I will also sign those emails as well. This is perfect for getting info, events and promos out quickly. I have used a couple other platforms and they are not as user friendly. Thank you!

What do you dislike?

not sure yet.... so far so good I suggested to numerous others and they love it too!! Thank you

Recommendations to others considering the product:

try it at least the free trial to see if it is something that will work for you - its quick and easy

Digital Rights Manager

"Perfect for anyone in sales!"

What do you like best?

Great product very good when working on emailing potential clients it not only mass emails but also allows you to automate follow ups! for the price it is you really cant go wrong and I plan on introducing this product to other like minded people. 5 Stars!

From a Digital Rights Manager at a YouTube MCN.

What do you dislike?

nothing the product is simply amazing and very easy to use

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From a Digital Rights Manager at a YouTube MCN.

the ability to mass email and follow up on no responses with a click of a button that would normally take hours

Gerente de área de ventas

"Excellent tool! provides functionality and efficiency in the fulfillment of daily activities."

What do you like best?

It is a powerful tool that provides agility in the use of electronic mail favoring the fulfillment of daily activities, for the sales area it is great since it allows to send macros with a single ideal click for the sending of promotional material allowing to have a greater reach in less time also has the option of quick search of information or documents in the mail regardless of date avoiding time wasting, scheduling emails by streamlining daily tasks avoiding forgetting providing reassurance that the information will be received on the date indicated, not Requires download is quickly adjusted to the email.

What do you dislike?

Software that streamlines the process in the fulfillment of daily activities, works perfect without cottimes I have no complaints, is an application that favors the achievement of goals providing productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of Gmass to maximize the use of e-mail allowing a greater reach as well as timely response without forgetting by programming emails, design templates for recurring emails, quick search for information regardless of date, does not require downloads, is a great ally especially for the sales area.

Allows to be more efficient providing timely response to the customer having a greater reach thanks to the sending of ideal emails to keep informed the client portfolio of the different promotions at the hotel and airline tickets level, etc., it is a tool that facilitates the tasks to In turn, it allows creating email templates for recurring clients, saving time in writing each time the information is sent, among other features that make Gmass a great tool.

Agente de ventas y servicios

"Excellent ally in the use of electronic mail."

What do you like best?

Encourages the fulfillment of daily tasks by providing functional tools to the email as a mailing of emails being this very useful for the area of ​​Marketing and sales allowing to reach more contacts in less time streamlines the sales process, prepare templates of emails for recurrent information, avoiding wasting time each time the information is sent, scheduling emails, speeding up the fulfillment of activities, avoiding forgetfulness, providing peace of mind that the information will arrive at the right moment, quickly adjusting to the email without downloads, it is a tool that provides productivity in compliance with scheduled tasks on time.

What do you dislike?

Simple software to adjust, maximizes time by streamlining compliance with daily tasks provides functionality to the email, is an excellent ally works perfect I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of gmass since it provides functional tools for the fulfillment of daily activities providing productivity, it is an ideal tool for the area of ​​Marketing and sales thanks to the option of sending mails, achieving greater reach in less time, not requires download, it is adjusted without further complication to the email, I consider that Gmass contributes important characteristics for the productivity and the reach of goals in less time as well as to streamline the daily tasks.

Undoubtedly Gmass is a great ally in the development of daily activities allowing to send the same information to multiple contacts while streamlining the process of marketing and sales increases productivity thanks to its scope avoiding time loss in turn allows to locate information quickly in any tray of the electronic mail, to program sending of electronic mails avoiding forgetting providing tranquility in the reception of the information in the indicated moment, without any doubt it is an excellent tool.

Coordinador de Ventas y Marketing

"Ideal software for the correct use of email."

What do you like best?

Good complement for email providing functional tools to streamline daily activities, allows the sending of bulk emails being this very useful for travel agencies having a greater reach in less time, programming of emails for subsequent dates advancing the work and avoiding being forgotten, quick search for information regardless of date, recurring email templates for suppliers or customers saving time in the writing of information, its adjustment is simple does not require download, is the ideal complement for the efficient use of mail electronic streamlining daily functions.

What do you dislike?

It works perfect without complications being of great utility in the activities related to the electronic mail its cost is accessible, until the moment I do not have any complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of gmass for all companies in general especially those dedicated to the area of ​​sales and marketing as it provides the option of sending information to ensure a broader scope and visulization of the information as well as making the use of e-mail more practical. .

It allows to fulfill in less time with the planned activities thanks to its functional characteristics, sending information to a greater number of people in less time without major efforts allowing to generate greater volume of sales being reflected in the productivity of the company, planning mailing to providers in order to update rates as well as clients, timely search for information avoiding wasting time, is very useful for the achievement of short-term goals providing practical functions for its process without complications.

Executive Vice President Sales and Marketing
Information Services

"GMass - A Mass Email Game Changer"

What do you like best?

Simple setup. Performs as advertised. Resolved our send limit issues we were experiencing through our CRM.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is raw numbers, no visual feedback. (Includes CSV downloads, so we can make the visuals ourselves.)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Reports are purely by numbers at this time, but CSV reports are available for download. If you want visuals, you'll need something to produce these metrics. Excel has always been the go-to, and works great.

Was experiencing send limit issues through Gmail with our current CRM. When the limit was reached, our CRM would continue to send blasts and we would have to manually review what addresses were bounced, and then queue them up for a new batch. Our CRM also provided 1200 less email sends a day with their mail merge feature, so we were already segmenting our email list and then having to watch for any any bounced addresses to add back into the next sending chunk.

GMass allows us to send to our entire current send list at once, monitors for bounces, and mitigates send failures automatically. Instead of literally 400+ manual bounce entries from our CRM, we typically get around 8 or 9 with GMass.

Business Owner
(Myself Only)

"Finally a solution that is so seamless!"

What do you like best?

I have had some pretty rough experiences with so many services. When I used this extension with Gmass for the first time, it was a breath of fresh air! They have made the process so seamless! It is easy to use, the instructions are made available when you first start using it and they make it clear that they are there to help you every step of the way. I can't recommend this service enough! Thank you!

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found much I don't like. If anything I would suggest a platform you can go to where you can see all your stats, (opens, clicks, etc.) and have options to see where you can improve. I would also love to see where you can create a draft and before you send the service can review and make suggestions to keep the email out of spam. Other than that I love it!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start using ASAP! Don't wait and waste resources on other products.

I don't have to use a complicated autoresponder that will likely not allow for me to send bulk cold emails. This service creates an opportunity the big names don't offer.

None
(Myself Only)

"Love it! "

What do you like best?

Saves hours of time, sends personalized emails including people's names, pulls directly from Google Sheets, assures delivery of emails, auto follow up feature kicks ass, affordable price, great customer service response time.

What do you dislike?

Blog isn't as easy to navigate, lots of posts have the same tags so searching by different categories isn't very helpful. Campaign reports and invoice requests aren't aesthetically pleasing. Annoying that emails set up as drafts can only be sent immediately instead of being scheduled. Annoying that emails can't be previewed until saved as drafts.

Here I was, dreading over the hundreds of emails I was going to manually personalize when a friend told me about GMASS. GMASS saved me dozens of hours of menial work by offering a service at a highly reasonable rate. I ended up sending a few thousand emails for a fundraiser. I am extremely happy with GMASS and recommend it to others interested in saving hours of their time.

Sales

"Easy to use with lots of features"

What do you like best?

I have started using GMass and have been impressed by the ease of creating campaigns, importing lists and scheduling followup emails. In my opinion the follow up emails are worth paying for the upgraded plan as I am seeing the most response to my campaign through these.

What do you dislike?

I was a bit ticked I had to purchase the upgrade for the follow ups but it turns out it is worth it to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Purchase the upgraded version for the automated email follow up features.

We are launching a new product called JobApplix which allows a company to easily gather all their job applicants into one location from many hiring platforms. It was created with small business's in mind and is price for them. Our challenge has been getting in front of so many companies/clients in so many diverse feilds. GMass has made this much easier and less time consuming.

"Late night list emails are really easy"

What do you like best?

They walk you through every step. I was trying to cover my butt at work by sending out a list email and I found it really nice how they put a "how to" email in each new folder to walk you through it. SO SO user friendly after you read through some things. I felt that they understood and anticipated all of the potential issues

What do you dislike?

cost isn't too bad but i do with all the emails were more contained in their folders better. not really a huge complaint though

i was sick so i couldnt reach out to patrons so I made and sent out an email in no time at all. I think my boss will be impressed with this new tool, since they use salesforce which i have fun to be a bit too bulky and kind of ridiculous. i prefer this 100%

GMass Features